[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Twilight to have sex with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

I want Twilight to have sex with me
>>
She has a cock though, and she wants to use it.
>>
>>30897625
join the club, anon.
>>
>>30897625
I want to have sex with Twilight.
>>
>>30897686
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>30897625
The Monkey's Paw grants your wish.
>You are in a threesome with Twilight.
>But there's a dude sandwiched between the two of you.
>Separated by mere inches. His prostate is the closest your dick will come to touching her.
>His ass is, effectively, your prison cell and all you have is a spoon.
>You spoon in vain.
>>
File: 1502874981997.png (405KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502874981997.png
405KB, 900x1200px
>>30897625
o rly?
>>
File: Socrates.jpg (51KB, 749x563px) Image search: [Google]
Socrates.jpg
51KB, 749x563px
>>30897625
You say, "to have" as if you merely want to possess an experience. The passive tone entails a lack of need for pleasure, but merely an interaction. Tell me, what do you gain from this non-committed lust?
>>
>>30898584
He said he wants Twilight to have it. Therefore the desire is selfless and expresses great commitment.
>>
File: Socrates 2.jpg (55KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
Socrates 2.jpg
55KB, 431x450px
>>30898744
But he request it as his will and intent for Twilight to engage in sexual intercourse with himself. It is a will he wants to impose with little regard for Twilight's intent. Twilight's feeling's have no context in OP's statement, regarding her, as all women should be, as property. Again, what does this need satisfy, but a carnal pleasure?
>>
>>30898872
I wouldn't rape her if that's what you're wondering. I just want her to want to do it with me.

Do you shitpost often mr. Socrates?
>>
File: socrates_2.jpg (45KB, 300x581px) Image search: [Google]
socrates_2.jpg
45KB, 300x581px
>>30898882
So would you be satisfied with her using you with little regard for your humanly yourself?
Imagine her dragging you away from work, home, family, or friends at will to take advantage of your body. Is there any pleasure in being used, but without affection?
>>
I don't want to 'fuck' her, Anon
I want to make love to her
I want to kiss her and hug her and tell her I love her as my pride parts her petals open and I feel her walls engulf my length inch by inch
I want to hear her moan my name as I finally hilt, as she finally takes all of me
I want to love her so hard and so much that she couldn't even speak English anymore, nor would I
The only sounds coming from us would be groans and moans and pants and whispers
I want to caress her entire form as I thrust into her, I want to cup her cheeks as I kiss her, and pinch her little teats, and stroke her wings as they flare, signaling her first orgasm
I want to nibble and suckle on her neck and shoulders
I want to tell her I'm getting close, or at least try to
I want her to know that I'm getting close, even through my blabbering, to know that the throbs of my cock that is still deep inside of her signal my impending orgasm
I want to feel her tighten her embrace even more, her hooves wrapping themselves around my form to pull me in even closer, to keep me exactly where she wants me to be
To tell me exactly where she wants my seed
And I want to give it to her, spurts after spurts, groans after groans
Love you's after love you's
And I don't want it to stop there
I want to stay there, cuddling her, holding her as close as I can, as close as two being could ever be
To nuzzle her neck and whisper more sweet words into her twitching ears
To keep caressing and stroking her sides, her back, her legs
And I want to tell her that I can't wait to meet the little one as my hand stops on her belly
On her soon to be bloated belly
>>
>>30898946
Not him but I would be satisfied if I know she's satisfied
I'd want her affection, and I'd want her to show it to me, to show and tell me she loves me
Would I do it if she didn't? no
Would I do it if she didn't but still took satisfaction in doing these things? yes

Love should be selfless, but it's normal to want (and not 'ask') something in return
>>
File: 1486313767942.png (155KB, 691x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486313767942.png
155KB, 691x526px
>>30898949
>>
File: 1492407335684.jpg (10KB, 150x182px) Image search: [Google]
1492407335684.jpg
10KB, 150x182px
>>30898949
Is this really a pasta now? Or do you just repost it yourself
>>
>>30899123
Nah, not a pasta, I just reposted it because it's my answer
I mean, I didn't change my mind in a couple weeks

It's just another random shitpost thread, so if I can just post this kind of shit and make someone happy and/or feel good, then it kinda makes the thread worth it?
I guess?

Also I posted it in /ntt/ so it's not like everyone read it
>>
File: pursuer.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pursuer.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>30899143
>it's not like everyone read it
I did
Because I always find you
>>
Twilight wants to have sex with you.

>>30898946
Stop avatarfagging cunt
>>
File: death-of-socrates-AB.jpg (76KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
death-of-socrates-AB.jpg
76KB, 334x250px
>>30898949
>>30898965
And that is fine. It is good to establish clearly your devotion to your waifu, if it is a full love with full intention to own and belong to, but not without holding up yourself.

>>30899165
There has been a long gap since the last Socrates appeared on this board. It was a good time. Instead of longing for the good times, I instead put forward a time to be good.
>>
File: 1477232176000.png (72KB, 401x397px) Image search: [Google]
1477232176000.png
72KB, 401x397px
>>30899152
>swn stalk you day and night
>even on internet forums
>read everything you write
>schlick herself to sleep to whatever lewd things you wrote last
>even go as far as setting your bin as her homepage
>then work up the courage to confront you about it
>promising to enact the things you thought were hidden and unknown to anyone but you
Damn, I wish you were a cute girl I could impregnate
>>
File: 453034.png (217KB, 801x801px) Image search: [Google]
453034.png
217KB, 801x801px
>>30899213
S-stop giving me even more fetishes
I too wish I was a cute girl
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.