[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Princess Celestia clones humans in the mirror pool in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3344.png (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.png
258KB, 1280x720px
>Princess Celestia clones humans in the mirror pool in order to make an extremely effective army
>An army of killing machines
>Even someone as useless as your basic anon would be an effective soldier
>foreign armies would surrender at the mere threat of a human invasion
How feel?
>>
>>30897138
>Implying an army of killing machines is going to listen to Princess Celestia.
>>
>>30897152
>Implying they wouldn't.

"You think to control us? You think that just because you brought us into this world that we should bend the knee and subscribe to your every whim? Tell me, Celestia, what can you give us in return for us not burning your kingdom to ashes?"
>"I can give each of you a bottle of Sunny D and a packet of trading cards."
"...Are the trading cards rare?"
>"There's a chance for one rare card in each pack."
>...
"...Tell us who you want whacked."

Anons are fickle, but easily controlled.
>>
>>foreign armies would surrender at the mere threat of a human invasion

Makes Sunset's plan in the first movie valid
>>
>>30897174
>"with my army of angsty, high school aged retards, I will take down the most powerful country on my home planet"
>>
>>30897180
I thought Sunset was planning to turn them into demons like she did with Snips and Snails.
>>
>>30897185
Wou would have been turned into horses who wouldn't even know how to walk the second that they stepped through the portal
>>
File: IMG_0384.gif (964KB, 439x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.gif
964KB, 439x318px
>>30897164
>implying they wouldn't do it just to make mummy smile
>>
>>30897193
Sunset isn't the brightest girl
>>
>>30897138
>You are Princess Lux de Celeste IV
>You are the ruler of a small country of equines and you are facing threats from gryphons, Minotaurs, and dragons
>Just when you thought you were fucked, some kind of alien monkey steps through a portal
>He has knowledge of weaponry the likes of which has never even been imagined on this world
>You know that you can clone him in one of the many cloning pools located throughout Equestria
>Time to change that shit
>>
>inb4 the humans revolt and gangbang Celestia and Luna
>>
>>30897290
Of course anon, that was their plan all along
>>
>>30897138
Their personalities are simplified to just wanting to fugg, and Ponyville has an infestation of green rapists worse than any Parasprite storm.
>>
>>30897138
Let's imagine that anon keep his human form.

>what the heck sunbutt? Is this supposed to be a weapon??
»that's our finest sword carefuly crafted by our most skilfull alicorn blacksmith wit...
>smith and wesson? Kek.
»you know him?
>dhu, retard, it was a play on word. Anyway, I will not fight with this pice'o smith wothout my perfect head protection
»Dear anon, we already talk about that, we can't d...
>gimi that headgearz!

Dear diary,
Today I cloned some more biped monkey.
It become harder everyday to control their need.
Plus, we ruin the canterlot's fedora's reserve.
To myself,
Celestia
>>
>>30897138
>Anon pulls a Jango Fett and allows Celestia to use him as a model for mirror pool clones
>Equestria's greatest army is now made of fedora-tipping, trenchcoat-clad, katana-wielding neckbeards.
>Magic resistance protects them from unicorns, multiple layers of fat shield them from physical attacks, terminal autism and insatiable thirst for horse pussy keep their loyalty to Equestria unwavering.
Truly the ultimate death machines.
>>
>>30897138
>army of Anon soldiers
No ponut is safe.
>>
>>30897193
I dunno, I mean, it took Twilight a minute to learn how to walk on two legs. I imagine the demons wouldn't have any more trouble than she did.
>>
>>30897951
>there morbidly obese bodies stop them from actually being able to handle any form of physical exertion
>Celestia end up building a wall out of Anons sending a constant supply of Doritos and Energy Drinks to keep them alive
>>
>>30898358
This one makes me kek.

Imagine the face of disgust of the enemies, not even willing to attak this sperging wall of insanity, priceless
>>
>>30898358
I should draw this
>>
>>30898843
Do it
>>
>>30897138
>Princess Celestia clones humans in the mirror pool in order to milk their cocks so she can fill up a swimming pool full with jizz.
>>
>>30898358
>>30898843
GOT/ Attack on Titan style wall made out of fat autists
>>
>>30897138
>clones individualize based on environment
>ban together and capture celestia
>study via science experiments while implanting cameras around equestrian
>manipulates economics of equestria through stocks and various social stigma
>gains all the money in equestria
>twilight knows what's going on and without notice slaughters everyone.
>_that's all.
>>
File: 1485815664693.png (507KB, 733x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485815664693.png
507KB, 733x550px
>>30897138
>Much like the Pinkies, the cloned Anon's revert to their base instincts the more of them there are.
>The day Princess Celestia tries to use a pool, there's a rumble on the horizon of Ponyville.
>Shortly thereafter the ponies of the town are swept away by a wave of Anons chanting one thing.
">Rape"
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 463x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 463x360px
>>30897138
>Clones of a superior soilder
>>
>>30900009
>when a random medic who was brainwashed into thinking he was you turns out to be a better soldier than you.
>>
>>30897180
What I never understood is, how the hell did she think that plan was going to work? As for as we know no human has ever been to equestria, so the odds of your " new teenage army" not getting their shit kicked in or being stopped right even before they step foot on castle grounds, is very low.honestly it would have been funny as hell if her invasion actually worked and once they got there we were shown a montage of hairless apes getting the crap beaten out of them by scared ponies and castle gaurds, and the mane six are just sitting there watching the weirdest thing they will probably see in there life time.
>>
>>30897180
>>30900139
While a terrible idea, lets be real here: Ponies have been shown to be absolutely, utterly INCOMPETENT at actually defending themselves against even the tiniest threat.

Changelings managed to take out and impersonate every single important pony without anyone even NOTICING in incredibly short order, and when the storm king shows up the ponies all basically just run around scared and let themselves be overrun.

Sunset's plan was pretty terrible, but ponies also have a terrible track record; The royal guard honestly must only exist to be celestia's fuckslaves or something.
>>
File: IMG_3318.jpg (30KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3318.jpg
30KB, 540x489px
>>30897138
So would celestia go crazy with her army of anons? I think she would start using them to man posts in shitty places like frozen wastelands or scorching hot deserts, since humans are versatile and adapt easily to their surroundings. She would probably use them since they would eliminate the need to send large numbers of unicorns to these posts in order to make them more comfortable for equine troops.

How far do you think she would go once she finds out how useful human troops could be for her? Do you think she would try to phase large numbers of her soldiers in place for humans? Would she send ponies to certain posts, away to their doom, just to give her new soldiers something with a lot more protein than the average Equestrian MRE? Would she be willing to commit these atrocities just to secure her country's position as the worlds most powerful country?
>>
>>30897138
>Anon comes to equestria a fat, lazy slob
>changes dramatically because no vidya or interwebs
>loses all the weight, loses his autism because of regular social interaction by the nicest species imagineable
>Celestia wants to create an army of Anons to defend Equestria
>Anon is still autistically obsessed with pones
>does it in exchange for the chance to belly rub the princess

sounds about right.
>>
Up to potential
>>
File: IMG_3024.jpg (56KB, 652x1321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3024.jpg
56KB, 652x1321px
>>30897138
Clone troopers?
Make big legions each of them for different purposes, Celestia puts you as general watching all those movies and playing video games payed off now you command a whole army that do your bidding that kill anyone and anything if you say so and since killing is unknown in Equestria everyone will be extremely afraid and seeing one legion will scare off any army or kingdom.
>>
>>30903579
Sounds like a great green to be honest anon commander of the greatest army in Equestria.
>>
Your self-insert fantasies are always so pathetic.
>>
>>30903622
Yet here you are on a Saturday morning.
>>
>>30903674
Yes, and?
>>
>>30903680
You're saying This is pathetic, yet you have nothing better to do than click on some random thread on the pony board on 4chan and comment. For fucks sake, even going back to sleep is a better investment of your time
>>
>>30903701
It's afternoon where I am, and I'm not actively making a greentext about how when I go to another country everything will magically be fixed.
>>
>>30903722
Lel. Euro? First time I've been on this site in months. Had a drunken thought right before I was about to go to bed. Woke up for work and decided to check on this thread. Fuck construction, everything is so fucking early.

I know EQ isn't some magical place where life's problems disappear because I'm not a moron. When I frequented this place, I really liked to laugh at how cringey some of these stories are.

There was one about how anon moved to some forest and killed hundreds of changelings and minotaurs in some war and then got an offer to become a god or something.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.