[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment CYOA Thread #8 - The Revival,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: EWEpone.png (69KB, 397x501px) Image search: [Google]
EWEpone.png
69KB, 397x501px
Last Thread: >>30048900

>The Pro Wrestling lifestyle, one that involves a lot of chaos and change up and down. You have decided to partake in it, for reasons unmentioned to anypony else.

>Maybe you just want all the bits? Maybe you just want the fame? Maybe you just want to be noticed? Maybe some combination of all three?

>The Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment is the top company in all of Equestria, though who doesn't know that? It's got so many known ponies involved in it already. The Princesses, The Elements of Harmony, for some reason Sombra is a part of it. You question why that is, but wrestling logic is wrestling logic.

>Anyways, you're there for one reason, you've been called in for the opportunity to sign a contract. Undoubtedly, you're going to have to work your way up from the bottom to the top. It's going to be quite the mountain for you to climb. The friends and enemies you form will be key to how your trip goes. You can be the biggest hero in EWE, or the biggest villain. The choice is up to you.

In other news, this is only going to be a once a week thing, so you'll have to end up dealing with you know... everything. Won't be on a specific day either because I tend to work sporadically.
>>
https://www.anonpone.com/ewe/ for CYOA path.

>>30105663

>Taking a good long look at Chrysalis, you give a nod.
>Incognita isn't afraid of no Changeling.
>The two of you head off and around the corner.
>Right... into a janitor's closet.
>It's really dark in here, but she turns on the sole lightbulb.
>It moves about, not really set into anything, just freefloating pretty much, occasionally lighting up both of your faces as it swings back and forth, back and forth.
>"Listen to me, now."
>Chryssi's voice snaps you back to reality, oh yeah, you and her were going to talk.
>You open your mouth but she puts a hoof right in front of your muzzle to stop you from speaking.
>"I don't care what you have to say. Just open your ears and listen."
>She lowers her hoof and clears her throat.
>"I'm telling you this right now. Your current problem with the Shadowbolts is putting a member of my hive in danger."
>She leans in closer to you, squinting slightly as she almost hisses right at you.
>"I am very concerned that Scout will end up hurt because of your actions, so you understand, if he gets hurt, all blame will fall on you. Do you understand that, masked mare?"
>Well, do you understand that?
>>
Might only be running for a few hours to be honest today then letting the topic die until my next day off. I don't know when it'll be.
>>
>>30894813
I completely understand. I have no intention of letting anyone hurt Scout if I have anything to say about it. I do care about him.
>>
>>30894813
Y-yes scary bug lady
lean in to kiss that milf
>>
>>30894813
"Y...yes, I completely understand, I don't have any intention of letting anyone hurt Scout. I do care about the bug, you know."
>She continues to squint at you,
>The light is still swaying back and forth as she reaches up and grabs it with a hoof, bringing it to a sudden stop.
>"Good, because, if those Shadowbolts hurt him, I will first take my vengeance upon them, and then, you will be the next pony on my list."
>You give a small nod as she pushes open the door roughly, before heading out.
>That could have went worse than expected.
>You are quite lucky though, she didn't have anything to say about Derpy.
>"Oh... about Derpy...."
>Ah... shit.
>"... If you're looking to train Scout in the ways of wrestling, Derpy might not be the best choice. She's too... unpredictable in the ring. You should find someone not as... chaotically prone as her."
>You give a quick nod and hurry back to the others.
>Derpy looks worried, and walks up to you.
>"... Hey, 'Nita, is everything fine? Is... Chryssi angry?"
"... No more than usual, but... I think that's all for today on Scout's ring-time."
>"What should we do now? We'll have to keep a lookout for the Shadowbolts, Nita..."
>>
>>30894899
I say we go to them and pass on Chrysaliss warning about scout.
>>
>>30894899
Maybe we should find another trainer. Chrysalis isn't angry about the training, but she did recommend we find someone that can train Scout in a style more suited to him.
>>
>>30894899
Preemptive strike of course.
>>
>>30894988
We sort of are good friends with Roseluck. She might make a better teacher if she's willing.
>>
>>30894899
"Well, we could go to them and tell them if they hurt Scout, they'll get broken in half by Chrysalis and an angry hive."
>Derpy looks at you for a few moments, before nodding, with a wide grin.
>"Sounds good, Nita!"
>Maud speaks in a her typical voice.
>"That's nice and all, but who is going to stop them from beating Derpy and your faces in?"
>You look at Maud, and give a nervous chuckle.
>"Uh... you?"
>She holds up Boulder for a moment.
>"Boulder says maybe we should wait a little bit instead of going into the Lion's Den."
>Maybe Boulder is right, a trap would really suck.
>You give a small nod.
"Chrysalis also said... maybe Derpy shouldn't be training Scout..."
>You look around the room.
>Scout is currently gone.
"Uh, where's Scout?"
>Derpy looks at you and has a little chuckle.
>"Uh... oh... heh... now that you mention it... uh..."
"Where is he?"
>"He... heh... he went off looking for you."
>WHAT?
>>
>>30895044
Hopefully he will come back here if he can't find us.
>>
>>30895044
Snicker doodles! I gotta find him before he gets hurt!
>>
>>30895044
Did he tell any of you where he was going to go look? He might be picked off.
>>
>>30895082
Or wandered off when he was bored like some cartoon troupe.
>>
>>30895044
"Did he tell any of you where he was going?"
>"No. Boulder hasn't seen him."
>"No... not really, Nita!"
"Let's just wait for him to come back."
>You stand around for about ten minutes or so... but there's no Best Scout walking through that door.
>Your response now is obvious.
"... I gotta go find him, the two of you stay here."
>You quickly head out of the training room, heading down the hallway.
>Course, Derpy and Maud ignore your request and end up following you anyways.
>Such good allies you have at this current time.
>The three of you begin to run through the EWE HQ, but where should you go first?
>Where would Best Scout even go?
>>
>>30895093
Scout takes his job on spying on us very seriously. He doesn't seem to be one to wander without reason.
>>
>>30895128
We last saw Scout when he was woozy and injured. Maybe he went somewhere we tend to be in his state of daze?
>>
>>30895128
I HAVE CANTALOUPES!
>>
Due to work things, gonna need to cut it here.
>>
>>30895365
So let the thread die?
>>
>>30896361
It's your choice, I won't be doing anything at least through Sunday, don't know when my next day off is.
>>
Don't die now!
>>
>>30897178
Don't, stop me nooooow!
>>
>>30898479
>>
>>30899383
>>
>>30901818
>>
>>30904085
>>
>>30895128
Nice
>>
>>30905663
>>
>>30907900
>>
>>30909480
>>
>>30909495
>>
>>30911337
>>
>>30912450
Many more bumps to come.
>>
>>30913600
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.