[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad things are going to happen to sci-twi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

Bad things are going to happen to sci-twi.
>>
Lol wtf is she eating her own snot?
>>
>>30892328
no they won't I will protect her
>>
>>30892346
>Trying to protect a whore.
>>
>>30892362
she just hangs out with the wrong people she's a good girl
>>
>>30892328
Stay in your dykeshit general you neutered beta males
>>
>>30892328
I'm curious about what's happening in this image. Has she been raped? Is she about to be raped? The room that she's in seems to be quite dark, is she being held captive? The left lens of her glasses is cracked, so it's clear that she's being abused by potential captors. Is this a photograph, or a frame from a video? Is her torture and rape being livestreamed on the dark web? Are her friends being forced to watch her being violated so that they can try to uncover clues to her location and rescue her? Is her captor hoping to use Twilight as bait so that he can expand his collection of 'actresses'? These are all legitimate questions that non-psychotic people would ask after seeing an image like this, so I hope I can get some answers soon.
>>
File: 1338337.gif (4MB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1338337.gif
4MB, 400x370px
>>30892328
She was sexually harassed throughout high school
>>
File: 0_0.jpg (10KB, 401x205px) Image search: [Google]
0_0.jpg
10KB, 401x205px
>>30892401
>>
>>30892328
>mfw I still don't know what does the ending means
>>
>>30892531
You mean the ending to mangu?
>>
>>30892328

What are you even trying to achieve OP?
>>
>>30892401
>by that one green guy
>and she liked it
>and she misses it, so she goes back to CPA every few days to 'bump into him' at random just so he can pinch her nipples and bite her neck
>>
File: 1216326.png (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1216326.png
235KB, 600x600px
>>30892362
I bet you masturboop 2 dat
>>
>>30892585
"I can't believe you came back for me,"
>"I-I didn't, it was just a coinciden-Ahn~,"
"Yeah, I'm not buying that, look at you, we just started and your nipples are already hard,"
>"T-they're not--"
>Her voice dies in her throat as your knee shoots for her crotch, slowly parting her trembling legs (that don't give much resistance) until it rests against her panties
>Her warm and really wet panties
"You're such a slut,"
>Her eyes open wide, as does her mouth
>She obviously tries to tell you off
>To tell you that it's not true
>But she can't
"Good answer, you're not just any slut, you're mine,"
>>
>>30892693
More?
>Sci-Twi's phone will never ring while playing with her tits and nipping her neck.
>You will never make her answer it and have Twi talk to her friend while playing and pinching with her sensitive breast.
>>
>>30892328

Death before retreat, young Sci-Twi.
>>
File: 761557.gif (175KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
761557.gif
175KB, 500x362px
>>30892328
Is it wrong to get a boner from this pic?
>>
>>30892346
Timber pls.
>>
>>30892748
It's Twilight so yes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.