[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The CMC did nothing wrong in this episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4143143321412341.png (41KB, 201x113px) Image search: [Google]
4143143321412341.png
41KB, 201x113px
The CMC did nothing wrong in this episode.
>>
Would Glimmer have saved this episode?
>>
>>30892010
The staff did everything wrong though.
>>
>>30892010
The '''''circuit'''' layout and the retarded physics even by cartoon standards triggered the hell out of me.

But I still like it anyway because cheerleader Cheerilee is my fetish.
>>
>>30892498
You aren't kidding. Everything is wrong about this episode, seasons worth of development for the sisters relationships are ignored in favor of making the older sisters into idiots. The CMC are blamed despite how dumb the older sisters were acting. It is just awful.
>>
>>30892010
Everyone already knows that, faggot. That's the point of the episode. Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>30892902
To remind hasdrones how bad season 6 is.
>>
>>30892882
>Development
>AJ and Rares

Dash is a blithering retard, regardless of development, and the other two have no development outside token episodes where they learn to be themselves because others are wrong.

Noone was out of character this episode and thats what triggers people.

>AJ being stubborn
>Rares believing Sweetie Belle to be like her and not her own character
>Dash being an egotistical cunt

All perfectly viable.
>>
>>30893057
>SB and Rarara have an episode where Rarara learns that SB feels like she is being overshadowed and resents that
So rarara overtakes SBs project and ignores all of her ideas in order to make a perfect creation, totally not overshadowing SB in the process.

>AB and AJ have had an episode where AB wants more independence and show that she is mature enough to handle extra farm work and hates being overly coddled by AJ.
So AJ overly coddles AB by making the slowest cart possible despite AB saying that she wants a fast cart.

>AJ also learns in Gloom and Bloom that AB has a real fear of being abandoned by her family for being different.
So AJ implies that AB isn't a real apple for not wanting to have a traditional cart.

The only relationship that isn't blatantly ignored is the RD-Scootaloo one as it is more believable that Scoots wouldn't be as upfront with Dash as the other two were with their older sisters. Even then, its stated that Scoots tried to speak with Dash several times, but was ignored every single time, so even Dash isn't reasonable in this episode.

All of the older sisters were out of character and in the end, the CMC are blamed despite the fact that they clearly told their sisters what they wanted several times.
>>
>>30892143
Yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.