[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bbaby's first double standards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1242353563463.jpg (248KB, 1547x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1242353563463.jpg
248KB, 1547x2048px
At the end of the day you are nothing but a bunch of cowardly, lazy, easily-impressionable /b/abies. You will always be the pawn of your own incompetence.
>>
File: 1501237252101.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501237252101.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>30891371
Who cares about Twilight when we have Glimmy
>>
>>30891371
Said the guy who was too coward to travel to a convention to meet Mike Vogel.
>>
>>30891388
Why would you want to? What would you even accomplish.
>>
>>30891371
As someone who liked MMC and Lesson Zero I'll just say that Neurotic=/=Stupid
>>
*Doug theme song starts playing*
>>
>>30892436
YOU BROKE MY GRILL, DOUGLAS?!
>>
>>30891383
This, OP is dumb.
>>
>>30891383
>>30892488
Straight back to >>>/d/erpibooru
>>
File: thedifference.png (2MB, 1273x1374px) Image search: [Google]
thedifference.png
2MB, 1273x1374px
>>30891371
Lesson Zero is generally one of the greatest episodes in the entire series.

Let's look at what can be said in its favor:
- it's the main character-building episode for Twilight (there hasn't been an episode before or since that focused as much on Twilight's internal conflicts), it's also the first time her anxiety is acknowledged as a long-term problem
- it progresses the show by letting others from M6 write letters, erasing the need to shoehorn Twilight into every story to make her write down lessons that she herself didn't actually learn like in S1
- it features two great morals at once, the dangers of overanalyzing your life leading to pure neurosis and paranoia, and the dangers of ignoring your friends' struggles and brushing them off
- the faces Twilight makes actually look very natural to the show's artstyle, as opposed to "memey faces" the animators would later keep on making. Compare the two on my pic related, the difference is stunning: the first one seems like it belongs in this style, the second one looks entirely forced and unnatural
- I subjectively find it funny, that's not really an argument though

What can be said against it?

- it goes against some people's S1 headcanons about Twilight or something, but anything regarding headcanons is generally a pretty shit argument; fact is: Twilight had outbursts of paranoia back in S1 (the parasprites, Pinkie sense, Philomena) so it makes sense for her problems to culminate in LZ.
- some people subjectively find it unfunny, that's not really an argument though

So why am I supposed to hate it again?
>>
>>30893145
Where the hell have I seen this pasta before.
>>
>>30893154
In the previous shitposting thread that you made using the very same image as now?
>>
>>30893145
I can't see a difference between those two pictures. They both look as reasonable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.