[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 3 is my favorite season.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: agony.gif (2MB, 758x540px) Image search: [Google]
agony.gif
2MB, 758x540px
Season 3 is my favorite season.
>>
>>30891249
k
>>
Well at least it's better than liking S6
>>
I hate modern /mlp/
>>
explain yourself
>>
>>30891570
It has a lot of underrated gems and its only real fault is that the second half was weak. All of the best episodes were in the first half of the season, making it so people forgot how good the season was once the second weaker half aired. Episodes one through seven of season 3 were all at worst good.

>Crystal Empire
The first two parter where the villain isn't defeated due to his own arrogance and easily the two parter (as of the airing of this episode) with the most tension. The parts with Twilight/Spike were great.

>Too Many Pinkies
A great pinkie pie episode that showed she isn't just the randumb idiot she was in season 2.

>One Bad Apple
One of the first good CMC episodes that really set the way for modern CMC episodes. This is the first group CMC episode that gave each of the CMC unique characterizations as opposed to being the "three headed plot device" they were in seasons 1 and 2. People had a problem with the moral, but the character interactions between the CMC were great in this one.

>Magical Duel
Twilight is shown to be a competent leader in this one by out smarting Trixie as opposed to using magic to solve all of her problems.

>Sleepless
Do I really have to say anything about this one? It's the first truly amazing episode featuring the CMC and it would also help to establish how their modern episodes would work.

>Wonderbolts Academy
Showed that Dash has grown (along with sleepless) beyond just being arrogant and that she cares more about her integrity than her dreams.
>>
>>30891769
That's all a good and well thought out opinion. I can respect that.
>>
>>30891249
S5>S2>S4>S1>S3>S6 mate
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.