[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mane Attraction/Coloratura's episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

Can we talk about how ironically hypocritical this episode was, despite tooting around integrity as a moral, again despite this being a toy commercial and written by an egomaniacal executive? even funnier is that the egomaniacal executive wrote the episode.

Or after 6 years are we still too neck-deep in /b/tards and hasdrones to have a charming, honest and interesting conversation?
>>
>>30890458
>neck deep in hasdrones
No, friend. You're just neck deep in autism
>>
>>30890493
You're right, they're not even real drones. They're just autists pretending. We shouldn't even dignify them by calling them drones, they're an insult to actual drones.
>>
File: 1243996248503.jpg (10KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1243996248503.jpg
10KB, 264x282px
>>30890458
I really liked the episode
maybe that gay dude was almost cringy but it's ok, kids are slow and you have to hammer things in their head to make them learn
also coloratura has one of the best song of the entire series you know which it is
>>
>>30890458
My only problem is that she was retconned as the biggest music star and replaced with Sia pony
>>
>>30890493
Gottem
>>
File: reality.png (24KB, 913x659px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
24KB, 913x659px
>>30890493
Hasdrones are indeed autistic.
>>
>>30891158
Uhm...she gives away her make-up and gets replaced as biggest music star.
>>
Imagine how musky her ass would be after a concert, with drops of sweat running along her bare dock and puffy vulva.
>>
File: 5495153.jpg (76KB, 778x689px) Image search: [Google]
5495153.jpg
76KB, 778x689px
>>30892083
>>
>>30890458
>again despite this being a toy commercial
This is one of the most idiotic criticisms of this show. No media can be good if it's based on something else? Fuck you. I guess only muh ORIGINAL CONCEPTS ARE IMPORTANT, go watch a garbage show like Steven Universe you fucking fag.

OH HEY, THERE WAS NEVER A GOOD ACTION MOVIE OR TOYLINE BASED ON A COMIC BOOK OR VIDEO GAME, AND NEVER A GOOD VIDEO GAME BASED ON A MOVIE, TOYLINE, CARTOON, OR COMIC BOOK

Go fuck youself
>>
>>30892129
Neck yourself.
>>
>>30892129
The ironic part is that Vogel fails at even making a good toy comercial, let alone a good cartoon show.

A fanboy understands the idea behind presenting and selling your toys through the cartoon medium more than a mental retard like Vogel.

Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNHLQqGSxQ
>>
>>30890458
How is this different from Teen Titans GO?
>>
My only problem was that Rara didnt notice Applejack right away.
>>
>>30892129
This
>everything I don't like is obviously just a scam
Think about this: EVERYTHING on tv, the radio, whatever is meant to make money, whether you like it or not.
The ones you "like" are just doing a better job appealing to you.
>>
File: maud not impressed.png (141KB, 411x442px) Image search: [Google]
maud not impressed.png
141KB, 411x442px
>>30890458
>even funnier is that the egomaniacal executive wrote the episode.
Look Vogelfag, I know you're being a fucking shitposting retard just as usual (or maybe even more than usual, you're gonna tell me now that Amy Keating Rogers didn't actually write this ep? do you have any sources for that?), but I might agree with your initial consensus that this episode is overrated

>too much time wasted on Coloratura's manager being a dick to Ponk despite this playing no role in the plot at all
>also songs that don't really move the plot along but eat up like 5 minutes of overall screentime
>this results in the central conflict being incredibly rushed, to a point where it literally takes a couple of minutes for Aj and Rara to argue and then make amends
>this also leads to The Magic Inside not feeling as powerful as it might've been in proper context
>the fact that Ingram very obviously borrowed from Let It Go doesn't make it any better
This episode is a mess, really.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.