[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Beach episode when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1496539151421.gif (465KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496539151421.gif
465KB, 480x480px
>>30889129
Post sheets
>>
>>30889138
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>30889138
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj

It took me forever to understand the meaning of pic related when he said 'I think i'm in the computer'. For years I didn't know what the fuck Aku was on and thought he meant his lair was inside some kind of literal computer when he was giving them an address to go to but I've only realized recently he was talking about his name/address already being in the system rather than having to give it out again.
>>
>>30889138

https://pastebin.com/hKwC0BjC
>>
File: sheiencountersanangel.png (288KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
sheiencountersanangel.png
288KB, 800x586px
>>30889138
https://pastebin.com/hKwC0BjC
>>
>>30889196
>>30889138
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn

fixed
>>
>>30889138
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>All at full H/W

Last time on HQ...

Flaming and Observer returned to the airship, which Wireframe had parked just beyond what was left of Vitral's crumbling walls, safe for now from the destruction in the city-state. Resolving to go back to Fantasia, Observer piloted, while Flaming saw to the family hiding in the storage room, while Mocha seemed to have something ominous planned for LJ, Busta and Tantra.

Shei and Amy recovered Mudi, some new Shades, and Vizsla from the Birdcage, and returned to the cottage in the cartoon world. Mudi had broken her pledge to Amy, but it was... sort of smoothed over. Metatron's frenzied tirade about false messiahs and the concept of saviors still hung in the air, while Mudi re-affirmed her resolve to save as many as she could.

Pryce and River hung about with Sansebas, and speculated on the possible origins and cures for the glassification disease that had been spread by the clouds of dust and feathers.

>>30889157
Although they don't speak the same language as you, the small family takes the bucket and the herbs and head for the ship's washroom.

You hear a sudden crashing, convulsing, thrashing and retching from the storage room. However, the door is locked.

>>30889221
The two exchange greetings; Wireframe seems confused why Yes Mare is onboard now, but rolls with it. "Uh, yeah, thanks..."

With the ship enroute to Fantasia, you estimate that, if the weather remains as clear as it's been lately, you should arrive within a day. You've got some time to kill, now that you're in relative peace.
>>
>>30889151
Sansebas frowns as you relay your experiences to him. "That... sounds quite awful. I'm sorry. It's more than anyone should have to bear."

River ponders. "After seeing the angels' raw destructive power firsthand, it doesn't really add up that they'd use a roundabout method like this... unless, the intent isn't to kill. It's either a torture tool... or there's some other kind of effect when the victim turns entirely to glass. I don't think it's the former. Metatron's ultimate plan is to let the anomalies devour the world. He gains nothing through mere torture. The second is more likely... but I don't know what it would result in."

"It's not too important what it results in," Sansebas interjects, "As much as how we can cure it."

>>30889196
>>30889160
After returning to the safety of the cottage within the cartoon world, the Shades present bring up some chairs to the table, and set places for each of you to have some tea. Vizsla dumps her collection of metal prothetics to the side, while Mudi gasps and stares at the corner of the room.

In the corner of the room, where you saw an angry-looking Mudi Drawing stand, there is now only a half-dissolved pile of crayon and color. Half-puddle and half melting statue, it clings to the side of the wall grotesquely, like cobwebs.
>>
>>30889307

"Oh yeah," Amy says, pointing to the melted nonsense. "Your little cartoon guy was definitely having some problems with the power," she reports as if that wasn't already obvious.
>>
>>30889307
Shei-Sher ganders at the the dissolving caricature as Mudi does "How tragic.. your collection of shades won't be meeting the same fate will they?"

Shei-Sher takes his seat and pours himself a cup "Thank you for the tea" he says as he helps himself "Onto the question of Mirror Image can she instantiate a form in this world with just her soul alone? It would be convenient if so."
>>
>>30889307
"I lived through it, I'm thankful for that after it all at least."

Pryce thinks along River's ideas.
"They tore through the demons when they rained down those arrows, they definitely didn't do this to kill when they could have done that easily. Turning ponies to glass, either its something to lock everything up to deal with later. Or... You said you heard bells, right?" He asks, "Maybe there's some sort of mind control if they're fully turned."
Pryce grimaces, though he looks up as Sansebas interjects.
"Right... We should worry about a cure. Or at least getting through this right now."
>>
>>30889297
Flaming sighs as she lets the family move into the washroom of the ship, wishing them silently for wellness as she leaves them to their personal business.

She turns back to look at Mocha, highly curious about it is she could be possibly doing to Journey, before she starts hearing all the strange noises coming from the storage room. "Huh?!"

She wiggles the knob of the door with her hoof only to find it locked, before pounding back, "Hello?! Is anyone in there? Answer me!"

>She waits for a response. If one is given, she does nothing, but if she only hears more crashing around, she forces the door open using her skullbash
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30889297
KP get's up from the floor with all the noise about the ship with some of the party returning, having dozed off earlier during the awkward silence after everypony scattered after the dust bombs.
"Huh, we moving again? Wha's going on?"
He asks with a stretch and a yawn.
>>
>>30889328
>>30889361
"That must be what happens when you break the rules," Mudi muses moodily. "Butler, clean it up please."
"I've attempted, ma'am," the butler-silhouette made of black wire protests. "However, it has resisted all attempts at cleaning. Nothing I've done has affected it."
Mudi nods. "Well, I'll have a go."

Approaching it, she uses the quill to write "Gone," into what remains solid of the Drawing. Slowly, it vanishes from the world. "Well! There we go," Mudi says, content. She sits down and sips her tea.

>>30889361
"Well, one who is skilled in making golems could use that gem to put her into a new body, but such things take quite a bit of time to complete, and the new form would be nowhere near as potent as her previous body. Is that alright with you?"

>>30889373
Sansebas and River sit and think. "Well, if the mutations have halted, then that at least gives us some time to deal with those we've managed to bring here," River says, with forced optimism. "And to experiment with possible cures."
"I can't help but feel that there may still be more to the water," Sansebas remarks. "For such an otherworldly disease to be, if not halted, then slowed, by something as common as water? It strikes me as having some deeper merit."

>>30889430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo65v1kTRZA

You bash the door down, and are nearly blinded by the trails of golden letters fluttering from the ground, up through the floor. Nearly a hundred glass spiders litter the floor, some broken, others intact. Out of their heads float strings of indecipherable golden text, like that of Metatron's body, drifting into and through the ceiling.

Mocha sits against the wall, softly shaking. LJ, Busta and Tantra are all more or less sitting up. Their transformations have halted. The three pant, but there is no bile on the floor.

>>30889451
KP sees Zjetya sitting beside him, hair all messy, and face in her hooves. "Oh, hey. Just... don't worry about things. Go back to sleep."
>>
>>30889474
Shei-Sher sips tea as he watches, perturbed by the cartoon of Mudi fading away,

> Is that alright with you?"
"As long as she's alive and well. But, Vizsla?" Shei turns his look to the other witch in the room "If you would be willing to make a donation of angel metal it would dearly appreciated? I understand if not, it's bold of me to ask another favor after you have already saved my friend."
>>
>>30889474
>>30889504

"Is there a faster way to get a cure for glass out of her? I mean, maybe we can build her a better body later. But, we at least need her to tell us what to do now."
>>
>>30889474
As the door comes tumbling down, Flaming coughs and steps back from the blinding light, looking around at the countless golden letters fluttering around. "What the...." she looks around the empty room, "Hello? I KNOW I heard someone crashing around in here!"

She looks in and around the room, then back up to the golden letters and the bodies of glass spiders everywhere, looking at them with unease. She recognizes the golden letters especially, having absorbed some from the dying Count yesterday during the battle to stop Miracle. She holds up a hoof at them, thinking to try and catch them, but shakes her head as she catches Mocha moving off from the others.

She turns from the golden letters and runs towards her friends, smiling widely as they sit up. "Journey!? Tantra, Busta, thank the spirits you're alright!" She rushes up and nuzzles against each of them in turn for a brief moment, then turns to Mocha. "That was incredible! How did you do it?"
>>
>>30889474
"Maybe since it's otherworldly, the nature of this world affects it in some way?"
Pryce suggests, thinking back to if the church mentioned anything about the relation between angels and this world physically.
>Knowledge [1d10]

"Right, we have time now," Pryce adds after River, "We can let things calm down after the panic of coming here. Let everypony rest before we start delving deeper into this ailment."

After a moment, Pryce looks down in thought.
"...River, you know this place somewhat from being right next to Fantasia, right? Is there an open stage, or anything like that around here?"

>>30889474
"Exhausting day, normally don't go out like that."
KP wipes the sleep from his eyes, looking up at Zjetya.
"Whoa. Are you alright? You... sorta look like a mess."
He asks her, concerned.
>>
>>30889546
>"Is there a faster way to get a cure for glass out of her?"
"Have no worry, we can project ourselves into her soul, maybe -I am not verily sure but it would be worth a try.'
>>
>>30889297
Observer lets out a relieved sigh now that he has set the ship to go straight for fantasia. With the ship on autopilot, Observer heads for the Lab to check on Caw as well as check where Observer's Golem was placed after being carried back from the ruins.

>Engineering: Check golem conditions and begin inspection for possible improvements or if it may be better to simply rebuild a mark II
[1d10+2]

"Yes Mare, how did you build your golem? I ask because I am still confused as to why it risked itself for my own golem." He asks, still perplexed at what Flow had told him of the battle.
>>
>>30889504
Vizsla looks at her pile of collected body parts (including what was clearly the front of someone's torso, with bits of porcelain-like flesh still connected) with a bit of childish greed. "How much are you going to need? I'd quite hoped to discern more of Metatron's defenses from these."

>>30889546
"You could project into the gem and ask if she knows, but the soul is generally disoriented following death," Mudi warns. "If she doesn't recognize you at first, she may invoke defensive protocols to attack you. Do you have any objects or knowledge that might help jolt her memory of you when you meet?"

>>30889547
Tantra raises a hoof, trembling in barely controlled fury, with his teeth bared and bloodlust plain on his face. He slams the wall, leaving a dent. "Damn it... this whole time, I've never been so fucking useless in my life!"
Busta puts an arm around him, head hung in a shared sorrow.
"Buiwong saved us!" LJ says, panting the most, wiping spit from his mouth. His pupils are huge with awe, and trembling in what can only be described as true, frantic love. "Look what he's sacrificed for us. Look how much he's loved us."

He gestures to the spiders, which are solidly glass.

"Yeah... you could put it that way," Mocha says. You note that one of her claws is wet with saliva.
>>
>>30889569
Tradition holds that angels have always greeted those few they've shown their true forms to with, "Do not be afraid," or words to that effect. It's postulated from these traditions that, because angels are often in the physical presence of their patron god, a face-to-face interaction with an angel will expose a mortal to the god's presence by proxy. It's sort of like being cold, then being warmed up by being near something that's been in a forge recently. But, a mortal cannot stand the majesty and awe of a god's presence, and their sin-heavy soul is thought to waver or crumble before the might of the god's will. Perhaps this is a manifestation of that phenomenon.

"I suppose it could be that way," Sansebas muses. "Maybe something about the particles is antithetical to the composition of our world? So, the solution then..."

"Well, there are always the roofs," River says. "They're flat and none too tall. You could probably get an audience if you stood on one."

>>30889569
"I'm not happy. A lot of people, I think... are dead now. Or more likely, much worse. I just can't shake that feeling like we could've done more."

>>30889637
Despite being "dead," it seems that both golems are completely repaired. With a new soul gem, or possibly another power source, it could be made whole again. With some research into the traditions of golem animation, you could raise it again.

"I purchased mine from Vitral, and filled the soul gems with a soul I captured using a Witching Lantern," Yes Mare answers. "But, before I put the soul in, I marinated it in my magic. In short, the soul was wiped of its old personality, and developed one similar to mine."
>>
>>30889667

"Would the Garment of the Founder help?" Amy asks. "Maybe just my tattoos... Or my Starlight Fragment?"
>>
>>30889667
Shei-Sher feels a mite guitly seeing Vizsla look over her pile with that look of her "Ba-a-h, I feel bad for asking. -er.." Shei-Sher digs through his bag and finds his piece of Vipaka's flesh.

Shei-Sher sets it down over a pan and lines over a strand of mercury fluid over the Vipaka metal. He heats up the mercury as he hovers his hoovers over it. Shei stares at his work as the glowing hot mercury swishes over the flesh in a sawing motion.

Shei-Sher takes the piece of Vipaka's flesh he broke off and puts the rest in his bag. "You shouldn't need very much of that metal if you're only probing it for tests. If you give me 80% of your pile I shall trade you this piece of metal harvested from Vipaka's flesh. Does that sound fair?"
>>
>>30889676
"You're... Protective?" Observer asks, wondering if that meant the golem's actions would be one of Yes Mare's own.

"Either that or the soul somehow was not completely wiped away... Perhaps blended rather than wiped." Observer ponders. As Observer thinks over several ideas he has for the golem, he prepares experimentation for one of his several starting ideas by crafting a small metal body made of several paperclips.

With each limb of the makeshift paperclip soldier using a separate paperclip, Observer attempts to make a puppet out of it with magical tethers.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Magical Magnetization to create artificial joints
[1d10]
>>
>>30889667
>>30889747
Shei-Sher answers Mudi "Last we met in the commotion of the Demon Lord's chamber I showed her the scar on my back. It was given to me by Vir-can and Mirror was the one to heal it when she was once a mortal. The sight of it reminded her of who I was, and not only that but who she used to be. So I believe we'll be fine."
>>
>>30889667
As Tantrum throws his hoof into the wall and leaves a large sized dent, Flaming gasps, and growls, shoving her head roughly at one of his non-glassed areas. "Hey! You bust up this ship and you're not getting a chance to ride on it, buster. Now stop moving, you need to rest. Climbing Fires don't hang their heads complaining about how they can't make a difference!" She shouts resolutely, then turns to look at Busta, giving him a firm nod as he puts his arm around Tantra.

As LJ starts to speak, she looks at him weirdly, cringing and backing up from the amount of spit he's putting out with disgust, "Ugh. Uh... what are you talking about? What did Buiwong do?" She turns back to Mocha, rushing over to her claw also wet with saliva. She looks at it, then raises an eyebrow at the spider-pony. "What did YOU do?"
>>
>>30889771
>Change paperclips to small bits of scrap
>>
>>30889786
[1d10]
>>
>>30889785

"Oh yeah!" Amy says, lighting up. "I forgot that you knew the pony Mirror used to be!"
>>
>>30889676
"Maybe the solution, or a slow fix for those less affected, could just be exposure with nature. If this glass really is a reaction with another world or higher divinity, then being close to what is ours might ease it."

"I suppose a roof could work. It limits what's they could see, but that's not too much an issue..."

>>30889676
KP frowns, not all too happy himself.
"Don't worry. I know that the big guy... was a bit harsh, and odd. But he did jump down and leave with the others and all those ponies. I know I wouldn't let anypony die if I could help it."
He says to stay optimistic.
"I think we did all we could, given how fast it all happened."
>>
>>30889747
"Save the Garment!" Mudi says with a dash of panic. "We don't want that to get damaged... but, I suppose the fact that it's a several thousand year old dress and still intact is pretty telling about the durability. Maybe this would be a good way to determine its influence on others. Try it! Anything that might make Mirror recognize you as someone of renown, and not an enemy."

>>30889785
"Good, then. I suspect you will be alright."

>>30889757
"I shouldn't need it. But I want it," Vizsla says petulantly. "You shall receive only 40 percent of my takings."

>>30889771
"Only in the sense that a hunter would be protective of his quarry from other hunters," Yes Mare retorts angrily. You forge a small soldier out of various bits of metal laying about the lab.

>>30889786
"Buiwong... transferred the curses afflicting them into the spiders, and got rid of them that way," Mocha says vaguely with a frown. "The point is, they're cured. I need to go lie down."

Mocha quickly pushes past you and leaves the room.

LJ puts his hooves together and prays quietly, while Tantra sinks into a reticent fury.

>>30889813
"Exposure to the world to remove a curse created by exposure to a god? That... well, it's a start. But, what part of the world would work? There are so many gods across the faiths that, well, we owe the whole world to their existence."

"What are you scheming now?" River asks.

>>30889813
Zjetya puts her hooves together. "With how many the ship could hold... not really."
>>
>>30889855
"hmmm." Shei-Sher appears dissatisfied at the offer. He barters "Do you truly believe this is worth a mere 40 percent? Your metal was not taken from Metatron's own body. It is second rate at best."
[1d10] BARTER
>>
>>30889855
"Interesting..." Observer says in response, taking some chalk and walking over to his golem as he gives it a good look over. He makes small markings at each point he notices where the golem's stone should be split to make room for mechanisms and joints.

>Engineering: Mark improvements for golem's body
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30889868
>>30889855
[Just read the pastebin on bartering, I get two rolls. Sorry for not rolling them in the same post Autumn.]

[1d10]
>>
>>30889855
Flaming can barely hide the excitement behind her face as she explains how the spiders have been expunged from them. "REALLY?!" She says with almost too much joy, but quickly halts herself, realizing that she and Mocha have very different opinions about her grandfather.

She calms herself down, looking back towards the closet that all of the glass spiders had been in. And, though she loathed the idea of Buiwong's infestation joining them on board this ship, she does feel a small pang of regret at the creatures' sacrifice. She calms herself, looking to Mocha as she pushes past you.

"Th-thank you! Mocha!" she shouts, promising herself to go after her after she checked on those in the hold first. She gives a roll of her eyes at LJ, feeling some shame at his reverence of the spider god, and focuses on Tantra instead.
"I'm sorry for shouting earlier. Are you alright?"
>>
>>30889882
Observer adds on more to Yes Mare's retort. "So would you consider me your quarry?" Observer asks out of curiosity.
>>
>>30889855
>>30889868

"Okey dokey!" Amy says, quickly taking off her clothes, not bothering to go anywhere else to do so.

She then pulls the dress out of her bag, and struggles to get herself into it. She gets lost halfway through. "I can't find my way out!" she says in a semipanic. "What do I do!?"
>>
>>30889855
"Maybe just a place that angels haven't been in for a long time? If there's a place that demons haven't touched that'd be better I imagine as well. But that's likely impossible now..."
Pryce says with a slightly exhausted tone from the dead ends they keep running into.

Pryce looks up at River.
"I don't think I can help make a cure for these ponies, and I haven't been able to help much of anything else lately no matter what I try."
He says in a sigh.
"The only thing I can do is try to make them forget about this, if only for a moment."
He says, looking slightly improved.
"It's the only thing I haven't done... for a long time. Maybe a little magic show to spread some smiles can help, or at least improve the mood to help figure out a cure."

>>30889855
KP frowns again, running out of things to say to help.
"Maybe it was only temporary? It didn't happen right away, and the big guy went right into it! If anything bad happens from it, I'm sure I'd feel it since Mr. Ruby's been out since his older self got... taken out. And I'm all fine! So it can't be anything that bad, right?"
>>
>>30889928
"Amy!" Shei-Sher shouts red in the face as Amy undresses next to him. Shei-Sher throws his arms over Amy to help her pop her head and arms out of the dress. "ba-ah, Amy, that's your sleeve. Here, your head goes here."
>>
>>30889868
"Neither was yours! It came from the Vipaka's. Metatron's is a unique specimen, and neither of us could even hope to steal a bit of that. And besides, Mirror is waiting. This is the best deal you're going to get."

>>30889882
You mark the golem mostly around the back, since it had absolutely no flexibility in its first "life."

"I do. Why do you find everything interesting?" YM asks.

>>30889908
"I'm... not sure," Tantra says, possessing none of his infamous bravado. "Maybe I need a bit of sleep. Some food, drink. Time to think things over. I quickly assumed that, when I found evidence of Buiwong around here, that he was what I was looking for. Much like last time. But, well... after all this, after how far I've sunk, even being saved by him doesn't feel too great. It's downright embarrassing. I fancied myself a guy who could take life and throttle it. But... look at me now."

>>30889946
"Perhaps a place that is related to the act of creating mortals?" Sansebas adds. "Somewhere primal and old, something that has little connection to demons or angels, but was exclusively for mortals... a kind of Sacred Garden archetype, with connections to mortal origins? Does that sound about right? I'm just kind of guessing here. I know little of your country's religion."

"A show? Why, that's a good plan. Likely something nobody would turn down," River says with a smile. "But, you deserve a proper stage and not a mere rooftop. The Fantasians have been deconstructing this village for more wood and stone to fortify the walls with. Perhaps we could petition Easy for some supplies?"
>>
>>30889946
"Taken out? Me?" Calque asks from behind. The younger clone somehow snuck up on KP. "I find your recollection of events unflattering."
"Well, they were true if I heard correctly," Zjetya says.

>>30889962
>>30889928
Mudi re-enters the room, apparently having left a bit earlier. "I just spoke with one of my spies among the demon lords via Conch. They've located your friends, and they're traveling by airship in the direction of Fantasia. Vizsla can take us to them, but it'll take about a day of travel. But, so should the airship. So, we'll arrive around the same time as them. Once you're done with Mirror, you should take this time to relax, plan your next moves. We'll be quite busy pretty soon."
>>
>>30889962

"Why do ponies DO this to themselves!?" Amy complains loudly as she fidgets her way into the dress correctly.

>>30890002

"They LEFT us!?" Amy squeaks out, her eyes growing large with tears of abject sadness.
>>
>>30889993
"Because my life is droll." Observer replies dryly as he continues marking the golem further, building blueprints in his head to put on paper after he has finished with the markings.

>Engineering: Continue refining blueprints by marking the golem further
[1d10+2]

"I should feel safe knowing that nothing else will kill me before you do." Observer adds to Yes Mare's confirmation of being her hunt.
>>
>>30889993
"ba-a-ah" Shei concedes with a bleat. "You called my bluff. Take it then, and I some of your pile." Shei-Sher answers Vizsla.

>>30890002
" Nononononono" Shei-Sher waves his hooves in front of Mudi to cut her off "In a day I will be dead! I am suffering from the affliction of Joy. I'm sure you are familiar? I used Vizsla's Ice to come here. The door to our Ship should still be present."

"In fact, best I leave now before I let anymore time pass. Mudi, Vizsla, we are both very grateful for your service. I am sure you both have pressing matters of your own to tend to. We shall be off then."
Shei-Sher takes the metal promised by Vizsla, the soul of Mirror Image in a bag and takes to the garden with Amy when ready. He takes his Gigginox as well, and with the Phomesa by them Shei uses the Ice Key on a door.
>>
>>30889993
Flaming sits down besides him, looking at his glassed over wounds with sadness as she nudges his leg. "Take it. No fire burns forever without fuel."

She sighs, rubbing at her leg. "I wish I knew what to tell you, Tantra. You still LOOK to be that same fearsome warrior I used to admire back in the plains. Back when I thought Buiwong had our best interests at heart, I was downright envious of you." She looks around at storage towards the glassed spider corpses, wincing. "Even though you're wrong for following him still, after all he's done... I can't blame you for doing so. You're not the only buffalo here who needed to seek help after the Firmament fell." She flattens her ears. "You might of noticed I acquired a new clan for myself. If it weren't for them... I'd almost certainly have died by now."
>>
>>30890040
"Because a pony is civilized. Only a demon undresses where friends are present." Shei chides.
>>
>>30890062

"Tch. Are we back on the whole guilting me thing again!?" Amy responds in a mostly playful manner. "I'm naked all the time! What's the difference?"
>>
>>30889993
Pryce mulls in thought, trying to think of a place that fits the description.
"There was one area that was untouched to just about everything. But it's in Accorsia, and it was in ruins when we passed through there. Even if the demons managed to stay out of there, I don't know if it'd be the right kind of area. Especially after not seeing it for months, no idea what it could look like now."

"You think it's a good idea?" Pryce questions, a little shocked, "As long as it doesn't put any more stress on them with all those refugees they took in, that could be great."
Pryce looks a bit more hopeful.
"A great stage so everypony can see the show. We could even have others come up to show off, get everypony in good spirits!"

>>30890002
"Whoa!"
KP jumps forward, springing onto his hooves and turning around quickly.
"Hey, good to see you awake Ruby. Though you really should give a warning before sneaking up on a pony like that."

"...But uh, yea. We saw an older you get... you know."
He adds in after Zjetya's comment.
>>
>>30890059
*might have
>>
>>30890040
"Well, I don't think they'd have done so unless they had faith that you would be alright," Mudi says. "They must've reasoned that you'd have the skills and/or wit to survive another encounter with Metatron, and trusted us to deliver you to them afterward!"

>>30890054
>>30890040
Vizsla divvies up the metal into small, roughly equal chunks, and gives Shei the promised 40%, which is five pieces.

Mudi hops in surprise. "You'd better be quick about it then! Travel through the frozen world grows more difficult the greater the distance you attempt to traverse. Go, go go!"

>Travel back to the ship now available

>>30890053
You mark several more places where the golem's flexibility and durability could be improved by metal.

"Well, I don't plan to kill you, nor did I really ever. It's hard questioning a corpse." Yes Mare attempts something like a laugh, but it comes out more like a petite sneeze. "Is it more exciting being hunted than not?"

>>30890059
There's a brief pause as even LJ silences his worship to listen solemnly.
"Oi, shut up!" Tantra snorts, bonking you on the head with a horn. "I didn't say anything about burning out. I'm just dwindling for a spell. C'mere, help me up! What wounded buffalo's ever been healed by some sappy words anyway? C'mon and help me up. I've got to get some drink. Hey, you find any other bovines?"
"I have! But, they're much too far away. And I don't know how attractive they'd find you," LJ says.
Busta chuckles a little.

>>30890075
"Damn it, there has to be more to this that we're not seeing," Sansebas fumes.

"Once they know what you intend, I doubt anyone would begrudge you a few planks and cloth," River says. "You'll probably find a few who'd be willing to help you build it, too. So, what are you waiting for?"
>>
>>30890075
"Yes. I surmised as much," Calque says. "I suppose the question now is, what will happen to me? Spells do not necessarily fade after death. Most do not until actively dispelled. My true form had not perfected the spell nor tested its limits, so for all I know, I could be indistinguishable from a 'real' person or dissolved by mere anti-magic spells."
"I prefer not to think that far ahead," Zjetya says. "No point. Could just stay with us?"
"I'm not sure. This situation with Sugar has grown vastly more complex than I anticipated. The shame of my initial scheme is... well, it's making me wish I really weren't around."
>>
>>30890054
>"You can't catch the lion's cub if you don't enter its den," Mudi says. "Take your precious gigginox if you'd like, but know you failed to prove your mettle as a proper caster."

As you near the gigginox, sealed by black magic writing, Mudi's taunting words return to mind.
>>
>>30890109
Shei-Sher leaves to the Ship through the Ice KEy portal, with Amy presumably. When she's ready.

>>30890071
"You're so difficult sometimes, do you know that?" Shei-Sher says embarassed and blushing from even having this conversation. "It's the action! The action is vulgar! It can bring sultry things to mind."
>>
>>30890109
As he bonks her against the head with his horns, she winces, pulling back and shaking her head in shock from the bump as she glares up at him. "Hey! I was just trying to make you feel better, you jerk." She shouts back, gritting her teeth as she moves back. "You can help YOURSELF up."

She doesn't keep her threat up for long though, looking over at the large buffalo relents and moves to help his glassed over form up. "Grrrm. Fine. But only because you'd break otherwise."
She turns to Little Journey, sudden done with his praying as she helps him move towards the kitchen, and asks, "Don't worry about this, by the way. I have Shei going after a friend of ours right now to fix this mess. What happened out there anyways, I just told you to go looking for Tantra! When did you guys get caught in this?"
>>
>>30890134

"But, if I'm difficult, that means I'm right!" Amy objects.

>>30890109

"Oh, we're leaving?" Amy asks, hopping up as well. "But I'm still in my dress."

"I guess I can run in this..." she says with some apprehension.
>>
>>30890109
"If by exciting you mean feeling a rush of adrenaline, yes. Even back in the void I did not mind the feeling of putting myself at risk just to taste knowledge." Observer says, looking over to add one final addition to the blueprints as he begins to write them out by finding any places to put addition weapons onto or into the body.

>Engineering: Finalize blueprints
[1d10+2]

"Whenever I reminded myself that you were hunting me, I always wondered if you hunted me before we came here."
>>
>>30890126
Shei-Sher thinks upon Mudi's words and curses himself in his head. Shei feels conflicted, what he's taking the gigginox for in the first place is no noble action in the first place. Shei needs a sacrifice, where Shei's gigginox will be going will be a far darker place than any mortal should ever have to go to. He wish it could be different, but he just doesn't know. Is it really worth it? What does Shei have to prove to Mudi. Whatever there is, it will be proven in Tartarus.

Shei-Sher takes the gigginox
>>
>>30890109
"If we had a way to look at places from a distance, we could check some areas to try this theory."
Pryce grumbles in thought.
"But... we're not getting anywhere trying to push into it just after running all over this town in one way or another. We need to sit and breathe now that we have everything settled. ...Something I probably shouldn't be saying since I always tend to do the opposite."

"I'm still trying to get head into it. The last time I did any show magic was... when I the kid me that's probably running around on the ship right now."
Pryce says in a nervous tone. But with River's continued praising to the idea, he stands up.
"I... could use an assistant," He asks, holding out a hoof to help River up. "If you're feeling better after everything today, that is."
He quickly adds after.

>>30890117
>"Well you passed out, but now you're back up. So I'd say that's a good sign you're sticking around. And as a precaution we'll just avoid anti-magic stuff, since most of us use magic anyways I doubt we'll be running into any."
KP casually says about the issue.
>"That is a big mess.That whole thing in the Birdcage was a mess. But, you can't beat yourself up over these kind of things."
Kp leans in to whisper to Calque.
>("Trust me, the bigger me is still moping about things from months ago and it's not doing any good.")
He steps back to normal distance.
>"Anyways I doubt anypony will not let you stay. If you want, you could apologize for the whole thing. If you're still wanting to be a knight that'd be a good first step."
>>
>>30890156
"It was shortly after we found him. Mocha had been sent by her grandfather to locate Tantra, and return to him a prizefighter's belt that Tantra once owned. We'd resolved to return to you, and it was shortly after that that the explosions occurred over us," LJ explains. "From what I saw, Splitz was instrumental in rescuing many from the initial blasts, but I don't know what happened to him after we escaped."

>>30890167
Currently it seems capable of holding only one weapon.

"I didn't have a reason to. I didn't even know you were someone before all this. Did you know about me? Did you know my name? Just how much do Knowledge Voidlings know at birth? I've never taken an interest in you, I mean. Er, rather, your kind. That's what I mean."

Yes Mare scratches her face awkwardly. Perhaps another sign of the world affecting her.

>>30890162
>>30890192
>>30890156
Soon after helping Tantra, Busta and LJ out of the storage room, the door swings open again, this time by Shei and Amy. As for the gigginox, there's a swoosh of wind, and it ends up outside the airship, as you can see through a window, presumably because of it being so big.

>>30890209
"Well, I would love to-- Oh, damn it all! I need to get to Shei before he dies!" River exclaims. "Well... they'll have to come get me. If the airship is in motion, I can't affix one end of my corridor to it, but Mocha could retrieve me. Would you mind terribly putting off the show until tomorrow? I really don't want to miss it. Plus, this will give you plenty of time to come up with a routine."
>>
>>30890209
"I see. Well, it's not like I can go back to Vitral, based on what I've gathered. I'll have to wonder what my alternatives are... assuming I have any."

Calque wanders away, watching the world float by through the window.
>>
>>30890239
>>30890156
>>30890134

"Well that was easy," Amy says as she trots through the door, still wearing her dress.
>>
>>30890239
"I see...." she sighs, "Well, I guess how you got infected doesn't matter so much now. What's important is, you made it back to us. You should know your sacrifice wasn't in vain: ALL of those poor demons and mortals you pulled through your corridor? They're safe in a village far from here where they're recovering from their infection. You saved their lives." She says, looking up at Tantra as they move through the ship."

"I hope Splitz made it out alright, that would worry Spitshine to think that he didn't. I don't think we should worry too much though, Splitz is pretty resourceful."

>>30890239
>>30890162
>>30890134
As she moves out of the Storage room, she stops and looks at Amy and Shei as they enter through with the ice key.
"Shei? AMY!" She smiles, almost dropping the glassed-over Tantra before setting him down gently to run over to her friends, the new tattoos evident on her cheek, muzzle, and forehead as she rushes over.

"Thank goodness! I was hoping you'd be back soon! Amy, did Shei tell you what was going on?! Did you two find Mirror Image?"
She stops, looking up and down at Amy, "What's that you're wearing?"
>>
>>30890239
"Hmn..." Observer lightly hums to himself as he watches Yes Mare. With his blueprints finished, Observer approaches Caw to begin caring for him and even setting up small treat rewarding puzzles for the little crow to solve. "I didn't know anyone until I came here. I did not know any names of anyone either. My kind is born alone, we are too starved and deprived of evolution in the void in order to care for our young... Instead, they are simply given their first droplets of knowledge that their parents leave them. A name, how to scavenge, how to hide and how to feed ourselves." Observer answers Yes Mare with each respective question.

"Ask me anything you wish, I have no reason not to share my knowledge with you since you caught me."
>>
>>30890162
Shei-Sher diffuses at Amy's response. He just finds her too cute to stay outraged "You think that because winning arguments is difficult don't you." Shei-Sher pats Amy on the head, endearing albeit condescending.

>>30890239
As Shei makes his entrance he announces
"Attention everypony! We rescued Mirror Image." Shei-Sher holds out his bag "Though not in one piece."
>>
>>30890239
"You wou— ...I forgot all about that!" Pryce mutters in shock as River brings up Shei's condition, "Feels like it happened forever ago with this angel attack we've had to endure. Is there a way to contact her so you can get the cure in time?
He asks.
"No worries, I wasn't planning to start it immediately. Especially if we're building a new stage, and needing to think of actual tricks to do. ...I forgot how much work and preparation this all takes."
He mutters as he thinks back to his younger days.
"And of course I wouldn't have you miss it, especially if you wanted to be a part of it after all."

>>30890251
KP puts a hoof on Calque's shoulder before he walks away.
>"It may not help much, but now you got the whole world open to you. ...Whatever's left, that is, but still, you get what I mean."
He says, trying to be encouraging before letting him have his thinking time.

As Calque wanders to the windows, KP sits back down next to Zjetya.
>"That's one bonus pony saved onto however many we picked up with the ship and the portal."
He says in an optimistic tone, before he looks down with a serious expression.
>"All that stuff Mr. Ruby just said... I wonder what'll happen to me. There's still me and the big guy, but could I just disappear at some point? Or, do I have to go back?"
He asks, half aloud to himself and half to Zjetya as he starts to think too deeply on the subject.
>>
>>30890285
Shei-Sher slaps a hoof onto his face as his head reels back immediately at seeing what's been done to Flaming's face "Not you too! Did I lose my memo in the mail? Is this some sort of craze for Demon Hunters now?"

>>30890285
>"What's that you're wearing?"
"This is a soldier's uniform, it is suave and daring. What is that on your face?"
>>
>>30890306

"If you're winning the argument, it's not difficult," Amy responds flatly. "If you're losing the argument, then you're obviously having a hard time. If I'm difficult, that means, you're having a hard time proving me wrong. Therefore, I win," she finishes proudly.
>>
>>30890292
Yes Mare seems slightly disappointed. Caw, however, doesn't reciprocate to your touch. He hops and trots around restlessly, often spreading his stubby wings as he walks, pecking and pulling at things, leaving papers and devices off-kilter and out of place.
"Well, explain that then. What's it doing? Is there some kind of power to it?"

>>30890285
"Hey, pretty good job, eh? Good job, li'l sis. At least you pulled a victory out from under the angels... still waiting on mine."
"I agree about Splitz," Busta says. "He's unpredictable, crafty, and as I remember, likely has a number of artifacts and devices in his possession that could save him and his followers in the worst case."

>>30890282
>>30890285
>>30890306
The other members of the party start gathering around in interest. Shei sees that River is not among them, but the others like Mocha, Volkama, Rus, Box, etc. are.

>>30890316
"There's no way Shei would forget it after the things I said to him," River says with slight regret. "Mocha will be here in short time. Ah, it's no use worrying about it now, as you said. Anyway, I don't know the first thing about stage magic. What tricks do you think I could aid you with?"

>>30890316
"I think you'll have to go back eventually," Rus says, plopping down on your other side. "But, when your mind re-joins with Pryce's, you won't fade. You'll be the voice in his ear, reminding him that this hardship, like the previous and the next, will pass. And when all seems lost to him, he will have you to remind him of that which is good and worth living for."

"You know, we're getting a LOT of people on this airship," Zjetya notes. "But, I suspect most will probably get off soon. They have their own things to do, and most will want to resettle elsewhere."
>>
>>30890329
>>30890306
Flaming scrunches her muzzle as he comments on her markings, "That's... I'll explain it in just a bit, but lemme see! What do you mean you don't have her in one piece?"

She looks at the bag, frowning with concern. "Can... can she talk? Cast magic? Do anything?"

>>30890329
>>30890332
"That's a soldier's uniform?" She squints at it, "It looks so... prissy and fancy. Like something I see those fancy ponies wearing in pictures with them dancing and stuff. How is that a soldier's uniform?"
>>
>>30890344
Flaming chuckles, "A small one, maybe. We got Chorazin's core. Managed to save a hundred or so struggling mortals. Even have the makings of a plan to stop the Demon hordes for good with Mudi. But if we take too long Vitral's going to fall in the meantime. This isn't a victory yet, but it might turn into one."

She nods, "Splitz may not be the nicest pony I ever met, but if there's one thing I think I can trust him on, it's too survive. Besides, we don't have time to go chasing after EVERY one. We'll have to trust Spitshine's dad to protect his family."
>>
>>30890344
To Shei's dismay he sees River is not here. He says to those crowding around them "uhm Mirror's soul is in this bag. Where's River?
>>
>>30890344
Observer makes a few crow-like warble to attempt to get Caw's attention, hopefully the small bits of food giving him motivation to attempt to solve the small tool puzzle Observer had set up.

"I'm not sure crows have powers, however this one is very intelligent... sometimes he made me even wonder if he's smarter than the rest of my crew. It seems like with Caw's body developing further past an adolescent age he has much more energy and curiosity."

>Persuasion: Convince caw to do some two to three step tool puzzles.
[1d10]
>>
>>30890394
"She and Pryce and Volkama are far away from here, after we dove out to help those infected River opened up a portal to that abandoned Qilin village near Fantasia so they could be safe and recover. They stood behind so they could help the sick, I came back to get you guys after you got Mirror Image, so I could bring you guys back to them and have us cure everyone at once!"

She stares at the bag, "So that has her soul, huh....? Can she fix the glassing? Can she hear us?"
>>
>>30890344
>>30890329

"Oh yeah! We can cure the glass stuff! Probably... We aren't sure yet... I hope..."

>>30890353

"Soldier's uniform?" Amy repeats the phrase, looking down at her dress. "I thought it was for some sort of ceremony!"
>>
>>30890344
"Right, we just have to wait for them."

"That's not a problem, I can help teach a few basics like card tricks. Oh, we could use those horseshoes for some levitation maybe. For the most part just standing up there looking pretty does plenty."
Pryce lists off casually as he thinks of what they could do.

>>30890344
KP turns his head to Rus as she joins them.
>"That sounds good. I've been trying to talk to him almost the whole time Calque used that spell. He's really lost touch with his younger self, and I want him to remember those times and how he used to be."

>"We did pick up a bunch of ponies on what was supposed to be a short trip."
KP comments on the observation.
>"You're not going anywhere, are you?"
>>
>>30890353
Shei-Sher looks to the bag as he speaks "Her soul is disembodied and unable to interact with anyone physically. I am still wondering what to do, we have options I am just at a loss for what Mirror would prefer. And I am without any way to speak with her."

>>30890353
"Well to speak the truth it is specifically a royal tunic, likely worn by mariposan patricians. The heart of a soldier sits in the breast of every royal poised to fight for honor, culture and country." Shei astutely proclaims.
>>
>>30890406
>>30890426
>Can she hear us?"
"I don't believe so. At any rate we don't know if she can alleviate our friends of their glass and in any case I would like to try restoring her angel body so there might be a better chance of the possibility. We have the metal, and I believe a core from Bodhiharma's heart. But I need to confer with Observer on this and as I am now I should be by River's side. I can feel the deprivation of Joy taking hold of me."
>>
>>30890426
>>30890436
Flaming points at Shei as Amy corrects her, "Well that's what Shei told me!"

As Shei gets more specific, Flaming nods, looking up the dress again. "Ooooh.... so, it's like, a soldier's uniform, but for when they're not on the battlefield? That's sort of weird... but it IS pretty." She says, complimenting the dress.

She shakes her head, "So, wait... you're saying Mirror can't do anything...?" She frowns, "B-but we NEED her to fix this! Isn't there something you or Observer can do? He's on the ship right now, you two can... do your nerdy smarty-pants stuff together and fix her, right?"

>>30890455
"That's great, like I said Observer is here so..."

As he comments on his Joy problem, she gasps, "Oh no... a-alright, we'll take care of that first, THEN we fix Mirror."
>>
>>30890462
>>30890455

"Oh sure!" Amy stomps in response to Flaming. "I can't do anything, right!?"
>>
>>30890394
"I last saw her in the Qilin village, aiding the afflicted along with Pryce," Volkama says. "Ah, hmm. You're running out of time, aren't you? Report to me if you have any meaningful nightmares."

>>30890378
>>30890426
"...Wow, there's a LOT you're going to have to bring me up to speed on!" Tantra remarks.

>>30890402
It does seem like the puzzles take more of the crow's interest than your food or sounds. He starts to toy with the puzzle, experimentally nipping and pulling at some of the apparatuses, as if trying to determine each one's effect.

[1d10]

"Hmph. None of my constructs can think for themselves outside of their pre-defined reflexive actions. I want one of these crow things. Well, I want a familiar anyway. Something smart. What animals are the smart ones?"

>>30890433
"Oh, I'm sure you'll really dazzle them, standing up there looking pretty in your white dress while I fumble with cards or wiggle about through the air on my horseshoes," River jokes.

>>30890433
"I agree. He needs you quite a lot. But, be sure to step out and visit us time and again," Rus says.

"No... not unless Ecclesia summons us back, which I doubt they will," Zjetya says. "But even so, there may come a time when we're best helping you guys from afar, instead of the front lines. So in that case, it's not like leaving at all."

>paused
>>
>>30890479
As Amy stomps back at her, Flaming shoots back, "OH! Where did that come from...?" She shakes her head, "I mean... I'm sorry, Amy. Just, normally with soul stuff Shei and Observer seemed to have more experience. I didn't mean to exclude you. Can you help them?"
>>
>>30890497

"Of course!" Amy responds. "I've been spending like the whole afternoon all ghosty!"
>>
>>30890344
>>30890353
>>30890394
>>30890402
>>30890426
>>30890433
What are you guys' favorite ponies?
>>
>>30890479
Shei bleats "You know what she meant Amy. You have been very helpful our entire venture. I don't know what we would do with out you." Shei says warmly

>>30890462
"Yes. In the meanwhile can you check with Observer for me. See to it that he doesn't do anything permanent with the angel metal we've acquired and tell him I brought more. I want Mirror's soul to stay with Amy while I am gone. I trust her with it."
>>
>>30890516
The best pony, which is obviously Luna.
>>
>>30890504
"Wow, really...?" She smiles, "Tell me all about it, I have something really important to tell you too."

A glint appears in Flaming's eyes, the buffalo calf almost throwing herself up on her rear legs. "OH! Even better, maybe I can show you."

>>30890528
"Hold on, Shei, I think I can take you there right away. Watch." She turns around, and closes her eyes, focusing on the space in front of her in the storage unit of the ship. She takes a deep breath, and focuses on formulating her own Dark Corridor, quietly pleading to Vir-can under her breath

>"Vir-can, can you hear me? I need another Corridor back to the Qilin Village!"

>>30890516
I would fight entire armies one-handed for pic related if I held her hoof in the other hand.
>>
>>30890537
[1d10] Forgot my roll
>>
>>30890504
"Well actually Amy, reconstituting Mirror into her body might be something only Observer and I can help with. But I'll be trusting you with Mirror's soul while I'm gone seeing River." Shei-Sher hands the bag to you and is very clear to look you in the eyes and say "I want to be very clear. Do not let anyone else take this from you. Protect it with your life like it were the live of everyone you love. Okay Amy."
>>
>>30890537
>>30890543
Shei-Sher is stricken with jealousy but then dubiousness. "I do not see a Dark Corridor."
>>
File: Monotone Whinny.jpg (258KB, 851x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Monotone Whinny.jpg
258KB, 851x1165px
>>30890516
>>
>>30890516
pipsqueak a best. Marble Pie a cute.
>>
>>30890535
Good horse
>>30890537
Not horse
>>30890551
Good horse
>>30890561
Marble good horse
>>
File: sunset_pets_floor.gif (164KB, 325x270px) Image search: [Google]
sunset_pets_floor.gif
164KB, 325x270px
>>30890570
Looks like best pony to me
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.