[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much better would the show be if Rarity talked like a Valley Girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Rarity_standing_S1E19_CROPPED.png (485KB, 582x644px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_standing_S1E19_CROPPED.png
485KB, 582x644px
How much better would the show be if Rarity talked like a Valley Girl?
>>
>>30888975
about 20% worse
>>
>>30888975
I'd fight you
>>
File: 1453437.png (420KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453437.png
420KB, 1280x720px
>>30888975
>>
>>30888975
It would be funnier if Rainbow Dash talked like one.

Or really, any of the girls you wouldn't expect to talk like one.
>>
You'll get to find out in the movie where she has such amazing and brilliant lines like "I SIMPLY CAN'T EVEN!"
>>
>>30889034
If Rarity says YOLO I'm going to die of laughter and then just go die.
>>
>>30889022
Mane 6 ranked from most to least likely

1. Rarity
2. Pinkie
3. Twilight
4. RD
5. Fluttershy

POWER GAP

9001. AJ

Deb8 me
>>
>>30889062
Is Twilight because of Canterlot? To me RD would be 3rd because of jockularity with Twi and Shy being interchangeable. Otherwise I agree with the list.

But I did say it would be funnier with the one you least expect it from.
>>
>>30889076
Ponyville always struck me as fairly rural, so Twi being the city girl got bonus points for me. Originally had RD as 3rd, but thought about it. It's close, though.
>>
>>30889106
Actually, that makes me wonder about Shy. She could be the "like, save the animals!" chick that went full vegan because of some article she read in a teen magazine and keeps trying to fit in with hippies despite the fact she has no idea where her leather purse or designer shoes come from.

And Twilight being a city girl made me snort when I imagine her with a New Yorker accent.
>>
I wish she'd use more Prench
Valley girl would've been shit tho, she's a wannabe noble, not a fucking whore
Oh, wait
>>
>>30889354
Reminded you of your mother a bit too much?
>>
File: utterly_disgusting.png (177KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
utterly_disgusting.png
177KB, 495x498px
>>30888975
>>
>>30889042
>As they say, darling, you only live once
I would consider leaving the theater. I probably wouldn't, but I would consider it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.