[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Character defining moments for each for each of the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 412341234124124312.png (495KB, 812x456px) Image search: [Google]
412341234124124312.png
495KB, 812x456px
ITT: Character defining moments for each for each of the main characters.

I'll start.

Scootaloo: Probably has had the most character defining moments of any character on the show. I'll go with pic related, for her being able to stand up to her idol after she did something wrong as opposed to blindly following her.

Apple Bloom: End of Brotherhoove Social. This episode was great to everyone involved. This moment showed that despite ABs disappointment/frustration, she really did care about her brother and was willing to do the right thing despite this.

Sweetie Belle: End of for Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils; despite Sweetie Belles life long resentment of her sister, she still doesn't hate her and was horrified when she realized what exactly her actions would do. Despite the fact that Rarara would never learn not to overshadow sweetie belle, SB still made amends with her older sister.

Glimmer: There are so many for her as well, but I will go with To Where and Back again, where she made amends with her past by taking the mantle in order to save equestria.

Mane 6: Can't really think of any that don't already involve one of the characters above. Most of the mane 6 haven't developed that much since the show started.
>>
>>30886918
6/10 bait
>>
>>30886925
But it's not bait. Are you one of those "season 1 is the only season" people?
>>
The one where the mane 6 started making fun of rainbow dash for being a failure in mysterious mare do well.
>>
>>30886918
Dash:
Wonderbolts Academy: She discarded her dreams and ambitions if it meant harming her friends.
28 Pranks Later: Chose to stay with the pile of cookies to try to protect her friends from their harmful effects rather than simply fly away.
>>
>>30887365
> Chose to stay with the pile of cookies to try to protect her friends from their harmful effects rather than simply fly away.

That makes it sound worse. That episode would have been a lot better if it had nothing to do with pranks.
>>
Fame and Misfortune song, RD:
>"My confidence comes off as cocky, but it gives me the courage to fail."
>>
>>30887735
>That makes it sound worse.
how so?
>>
File: snap crackle pop.gif (4MB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
snap crackle pop.gif
4MB, 425x239px
>>30886918
>>
>>30886918
Twilight's Kingdom for Twilight perhaps. Giving up the source of her talent, all the magic in Equestria, and going against the other princesses wishes in order to put her friends above all else. Including one that had betrayed her and her other friends. S1 Twilight would've gone crazy with all that power and studied herself or something.
>>
>>30886918
Pinkie Pie:

The Smile Song. It affirms Pinkie's motivations as a character. That she's not just hyper for fun and attention but because it's her way of bringing joy to people around her.
>>
>>30886918
>Twilight Sparkle: Almost all the premiers and finales collectively
>Fluttershy: Pulling the thorn out of the lion and declaring that everyone could use a little kindness
>Rainbow: Entering a race to defend Fluttershy's honor and doing her first rainboom
>Pinkie : the smile song
>Rarity: Art of the Dress
>AJ: The conclusion to Last Roundup
>Starlight: Getting over her fears and becoming a leader again to save the mane 6
>CMC: Getting their cutiemarks

>Sunset: Past is not today
Canon or not she's my favorite so I'm adding her anyway
>>
>>30889377
None for spike
>implying spike matters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.