[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP Catch up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

I haven't watched MLP since the castle of friendship what have I missed?
>>
>>30884627
Nyx and Sunset are canon
>>
>>30884627
Just take a look at the state of the board, you'l figure it out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>30884627
You missed what is now the single highest rated MLP episode on both IMDB and the 4chan star polls.
>>
File: les sez.gif (998KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
les sez.gif
998KB, 500x195px
>>30884627
>spoonfeed me
>>
>>30884648
The best episode ever had the mane six as barely a foot note and was instead about new characters.

proof that the mane six are shit, played out, and that the show will be better off without them.
>>
>>30884627
Just watch it, why come here and let us skew your view of the show?
>>
>>30884664
Because I want to see shit like this
>>30884651
>>
File: eab.gif (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
eab.gif
52KB, 625x626px
>>30884656
>>
File: 1502566010933.png (9KB, 872x503px) Image search: [Google]
1502566010933.png
9KB, 872x503px
>>30884627
You've missed the descent into utter shit. stay the fuck away from mlp, truefag. Elements of Harmony storyline ended with season 4. There's no reason to continue watching it.
>>
>>30884694
>Elements of Harmony storyline ended with season 4.

Sad that. I kind of hoped they'd come back with the movie, but that seems to be a no go. And the legends of magic seem to be emphasizing other things for the mane six rather than the EOH (Like hope for somnambula, and Mistmane was more about inspiration and bringing out beauty than generosity, like what rarity's orignal concept element was. I don't even know WHAT the fuck rockhoof's was, but it sure as hell wasn't honesty.)
>>
>>30884694
Seasons after 4 have been good as well, you just dislike change and/or have a bias.

How can one character make a show "descent into utter shit"?

It can't, while Glimglam ain't the best character she is far from horrible.
>>
>>30885092
>she is far from horrible
lol, no
>>
File: might-as-well-kill-myself.jpg (109KB, 713x523px) Image search: [Google]
might-as-well-kill-myself.jpg
109KB, 713x523px
>>30885092
>I kind of hoped they'd come back with the movie, but that seems to be a no go.
It seems Hasbro want to move as far away from Faust original ideas as possible.
EoH was the subtle driving force behind the series. It's mysticism kept people coming back.

Season 5 is where everyone left. The moment we found out the replacement macguffin
(the Cutiemap) was a red herring, it was all over.

goodbye intricate world of equestria.
hello memes and shitty fan pandering.
>>
>>30885487
meant for --> >>30884726
>>
>>30884627
Watch it by yourself retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.