[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what I've learned today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Is that changelings are capable of defeating every single important pony in equestria without anyone even noticing its happening, including the beings who control the sun and moon themselves and who's power is viewed as apocalyptic if stolen by others, but are completely helpless if you throw a large mole at them.
>>
>>30884253
No but they gay now
>>
Power levels in the show are completely fucked up everywhere desu.
>>
File: facts_14.jpg (89KB, 700x427px) Image search: [Google]
facts_14.jpg
89KB, 700x427px
>>30884253
makes perfect sense to me, they were trying to vibrate until they killed him with body heat, just like bees.
They might also jizz once or twice while they're doing this, for extra insult.
>>
>>30884723
>Power levels in the show are completely fucked up everywhere desu.
This
It's the very reason I barely take the show seriously anymore. Not even as a girl's show, but as a piece of media in general. When I don't know the power heirachy in-universe, someone done fucked up.
>>
>>30884253
All the strong changelings were outside the hive with Thorax overthrew Chrysalis and ended up siding with her after the rebellion. That's why the swarm seems so much smaller than the one that attacked Canterlot in S2
>>
>>30884253
>including the beings who control the sun and moon
You mean the same beings that lost to fucking clouds once?
>>
>>30884723
it was fucked from the beginning. the writers have no concept of balance, or they dont care
>>
>>30884253
> including the beings who control the sun and moon themselves and who's power is viewed as apocalyptic if stolen by others
lolwhut?
The sun and moon are different from the reallife sun and moon
And apocalyptic when stolen? You DO realize Tirek stole ALL alicorns power AND every unicorns powers+all other magic of non-unicorn ponies? And even then he was "just" a giant.

You guys should finally give up your shitty headcanons, Celestia and Luna are not gods and never were, not even in season1.
>>
>>30884253
It's almost as if a race entirely built for subterfuge, deception and backstabbing has trouble handling a direct confrontation.
>>
>>30885136
And before he got it, he could "just" fly through a mountain as though it wasn't even there.
>>
>>30885174
Well, I mean, they could have shapeshifted into bigger creatures like Pharynx did.
>>
>>30884253
It's called the element of surprise. Oh and the Changelings have turned into wimps. Hopefully they get better with Pharynx back in charge.
>>
>>30884253
6 unicorns working together can move the sun and moon. It ain't that hard.
They also explained in the episode that they are out of practice due to the loss of their natural aggression. That's why Pharynx is going to whip those little pussies into shape by the time we see them next.

>>30885136
>>30886305
You forgot he also stole Discord's magic.
>>
>>30884723
>>30884944
For powerlevelfags, you seem to have forgotten one of the biggest tropes of power levels: powering up.
The movie's chapter book mentions that the princesses magic allows them to tap directly into the magic of the land which is what makes them so formidable. So I'd imagine it's a sort of DBZ situation where they aren't charged up 24/7 and need to power up to be big threats.
>>
>>30884253
The only reason they were able to do any of that is because they were able impersonate Cadence and later the Mane 6. Once they had them, Chrissy could suck them dry and gain their power.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.