[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't be her slave.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: 1504543145190.gif (4MB, 735x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504543145190.gif
4MB, 735x540px
You wouldn't be her slave.
>>
Yes I would.
>>
>>30883958
She's shit now that she's reformed
>>
>>30883958
I want to eat out Diamond Tiara in front of Filthy Rich.
>>
>>30884571

>Character develops
>Shit
Kek
>>
>>30883958
>You wouldn't be her slave.

as long as she had no problem with me taking a shit on a glass table with her underneath i would willingly work as her slave.
>>
>>30883958
Oh, the contrary
I certainly would do every thing she asked of me as her slave, indeed
>>
>>30883958
>You wouldn't be a C uck
You damn skippy
>>
>>30884555
>>
File: 1473891007700.gif (1MB, 297x168px) Image search: [Google]
1473891007700.gif
1MB, 297x168px
>>30883958
yes I would
>>
File: image.png (382KB, 890x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
382KB, 890x640px
>It's been two years since Diamond Tiara last spoke
>>
>>30883958
only pedos with a self-deprecation fetish liked her pre-reformation. Making her atleast somewhat likeable to the rest of us and having her fuck off was the best course of action.
>>
File: not_my_waifu.png (68KB, 445x598px) Image search: [Google]
not_my_waifu.png
68KB, 445x598px
>>30883958
>>
>>30887756
F-fuck you too!
>>
File: 1504578806767.png (572KB, 1167x897px) Image search: [Google]
1504578806767.png
572KB, 1167x897px
>>30887845
>>
Only Silver Spoon's.
>>
File: ScootaFly21.png (649KB, 900x832px) Image search: [Google]
ScootaFly21.png
649KB, 900x832px
>you'll never be Scootaloo's slave
>ywn be forced to play sidekick to her feeble attempts to fly
>ywn never watch each and every one of them fail horribly
>you will never bandage her hoofs and wings when she inevitably hurts herself in one of these attempts
>ywn repeated try to talk her out of the next one only to have her completely ignore you and tell you to go get the chalkboard again
>ywn finally succeed in convincing her to come back home for dinner and to at least wait until tomorrow to try anymore stunts
>ywn be awoken up by a bruised but lively Scootaloo at midnight only to hear her say "it is technically tomorrow..."
>ywn nod off in the early hours of the morning while you watch her scribble at a candle lit chalk board
>ywn have her chuck an eraser at your head to wake you up
>ywn do this all over again the next day
>>
>>30890370
Change 'slave' for 'adoptive father' and I'm in
Scoot is for caring for, pamper and help achieve her dreams, not for sexual
>>
>>30883958
I'm totally beta for tiara
why we have a slave pony general and not an anon slave general?
>>
>"...and then I convinced him to let me buy a pet!"
>"but... why do you want a pet? and why an exotic one? we could have asked to fluttershy"
>you can hear some fillies taking while entering the shop
>"you all have your own pet! why can't I have one? and I don't want a common pet. I want something special and I'll get it"
>"tank is actually rainbow's one, not mine tiara"
>"it's the same!"
>a more deep and manly voice that you learned to hate speaks to the fillies
>"welcome to my little pets shop. hi sweetie belle, do you need more cat litter?"
>"I'm not here for my cat today, my friend diamond tiara wants a pet"
>you step in the back of the cage, your back is sore and you don't want to deal with others kids today
>"ok then, do you have experience?"
>the owner of the shop start to talk about pets and responsibilities
>the same speech he gives to everyone, boring
>you let escape a groan and adjust your dirty clothes
>"yeah yeah I get it. just let me see the pets"
>"this way scoot, tiara"
>the door of your room open and all the caged animals start to bark, roar, chirp and make caos
>you hear the owner walks down the hallway "do your parents know tiara?"
>"of course, they gave me the bits after all"
>"what do you want? we are specialized in carnivorous species. but we do have something more... suitable for a young mare like you"
>"I don't care what you think is appropriate for me, just let me see them all"
>now they're on your sight, the fat owner and 3 fillies are walking and observing the animals
>fucking kids
>after 15 minutes of the owner telling to the one with the tiara "you should take this because X and Y" and that one filly that reminds him that his opinion doesn't count, the orange and purple one stops in front of your cage
>"what is this?"
"who is he? if you don't mind"
>"he talked! come here tiara, sweetie belle!"
>great...
>the owner come first
>"don't talk to that, it's an unknown species. intelligent but aggressive and dangerous"
"fuck you glue!"
>>
File: cute collar.png (529KB, 885x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute collar.png
529KB, 885x720px
>>30891715
>"see?"
>the other two little horses come to your cage
"if you were in my boots you wouldn't be different, fucking pile of shit"
>he presses a button on the side of the cage and you feel your old friend run through your body, electricity
>"they're kid monster! watch your words"
"fuck you and your etiquette!"
>"I asked fluttershy but both she and princess twilight sparkle couldn't identify it, and judging his nature he can't be let free"
"your jury sucks!"
>the one with the tiara looks at you with curiosity
>the other two looks scared instead
>"I want it"
>the owner looks at her "what?"
>the other two jump shocked "what?"
"what?"
>"you heard me, where are the collars?"
>"miss diamond tiara, I'm not sure if I could give you this one"
>she pokes the owner's chest while speaking
>"I'm not asking you your opinions, I said that I want it! I got the bits, you got the exotic pets. we trade and we're both happy. don't throw that 'you're too young' bullshit to me. now let me see the collars"
>obviously no one cared to ask you anything, but this time you don't mind. at least you'll be... more free than now. and you could escape later.
"hey! pile of shit! did you remember what I said 3 weeks ago?"
>the owner looks at you, a bit worried
"yeah... watch your back from now on"
>the fat pony leaves you for 5 minutes, then he return with a metal collar and a rifle
>"let me just sedate it and you can have him"
"when I'll have the chance I'll take that pretty rifle of yours and shove it so far up your ass that you will taste it"
>he shots at you, weeks of malnutrition have weakened you and in just a few second you're asleep
>>
File: 1499392103998.jpg (43KB, 516x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499392103998.jpg
43KB, 516x259px
>>30883958
I would slave her.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.