[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? What the hell is this trash? Who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: NuTwillight.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NuTwillight.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck is this shit? What the hell is this trash? Who's this shameless mental retard who forgot to get beaten up today? to be put into his place and reminded that he doesn't deserve breathing oxygen?

This cartoon really went to hell if sub-human garbage like this is permitted to air on TV.
Those 3 "friends" weren't any better, but this nuMoondancer is the drop that filled the glass. It reminds me of nuPPG.
Some loser would self-insert himself, but this, this is something new.

She's made to not only be a loser, but a: no-fun villain, a moron, a selfish aggressive egocentric twat and an overall horrible person that should be killed for the betterment of humanity.

The fact that this self insert's whiny garbage is tolerated and forgiven shows exactly what a selfish egocentric twat the real person who wrote this character actually behaves and thinks like in real life.
>>
>nuMoondancer
>that syntax

Reminder, this is the guy that makes these threads

https://twitter.com/MikeNovogel
>>
>>30882671
Man, leave our eyebrow mistress alone. Well, wasn't that what she always wanted?
>>
>>30882671
God these assholes make the secondaries from S1 look lovable.
Glimmer and Moondancer should have been told off , beaten up, properly humiliated and then sent to jail for being whiny spoiled brats.
>>
File: 1502601744008.png (188KB, 1027x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1502601744008.png
188KB, 1027x1363px
>>30882789
>>
>>30882671
this post is pure, undiluted autism
it should be studied by scientists
>>
>>30882795
Do you have a genuine death wish?
>>
File: trash.png (159KB, 622x651px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
159KB, 622x651px
OP is a tranny obsessed with spankings.
>>
>>30882813
Holy shit, that's hilarious
>>
File: more.png (315KB, 583x696px) Image search: [Google]
more.png
315KB, 583x696px
>>30882860
He got upset no one replies to his shitposts here.
>>
>>30882870
How is it even possible for one man to be THIS autistic?
>>
>>30882882
Mental illness. Dude clearly has some condition.
>>
>>30882882
>>30883065
That's funny coming from you, neo-/mlp/. I love how you faggots point fingers at each other, but never at yourselves.
>>
>>30883096
That's not your line. You described yourself. All you do is point fingers, NoVogel. And then you go on complete ad hom rants when someone calls you out on your shit. Can you really take the high ground when you have a dedicated twitter for this shit, and for a dumb cause that only the people you deride and hate so much would even care about? How about you look in the mirror? Get help.
>>
>>30883096
go spank yourself
>>
>>30882671
I've been here too long when I know that you're never going to shut up about Moondancer.

We get the point. Now fuck off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.