[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoying MLP past season 1 is like enjoying Teen Titans GO and nuPPG.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: vLjphsX.gif (504KB, 560x325px) Image search: [Google]
vLjphsX.gif
504KB, 560x325px
Enjoying MLP past season 1 is like enjoying Teen Titans GO and nuPPG.
>>
File: watpone.png (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
watpone.png
154KB, 1000x1000px
>>30882471
but I like TTG. It's mindless fun and definitely not capeshit.
>>
>>30882471
You mean enjoying MLP season 1 is like enjoying teen titans go. Because season 1 was shit.
>>
File: WHY YOU LITTLE.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WHY YOU LITTLE.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>30882499
How can one autistic group be this factually wrong?
>>
File: 518711151.png (460KB, 746x945px) Image search: [Google]
518711151.png
460KB, 746x945px
>>30882471
I'm afraid you're wrong, friend-o
>>
>>30882499
It wasn't shit, it just aged poorly and lost its luster once the pony goggles wear off.
>>
>>30882488
You sicken me father. You are the henchman that helped a criminal kill the last hope for an intellectual cartoon aimed at little girls.
>>
>>30882521
Whoah watch out guys, we got a wannabe badass over here. Hey hey, S2+ Spitfire, are you going to call me a turkey now? Are you going to keep posing like a thug now? Faggot. Go back to sucking executive dick.
>>
>>30882541
You wouldn't be happy no matter what happened, because all you really want are reasons to be angry.
>>
>>30882524
there are some good eps though
Party of One,The Best Night Ever,Dragonshy and the Rarity episodes still keep up nicely

but many others like the CMC ones(always for the cutie marks,dear god), part 2 of the pilot, Boast Busters and Swarm of the Century would have received harsh reviews if they had been released today, claiming the starring characters as retarded
>>
>>30882541
...hey, TTG gave us "The Night Begins to Shine". It's not ALL bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqtKlwJjgc
>>
>>30882555
Some of that can be excused by the characters being younger and less experienced. To this day, though, I do not understand how "you won't die if I drop you" counts as a shining example of honesty. The trait was actually demonstrated better in Friendship Games.
>>
>>30882551
We wouldn't be so unhappy if you annoying idiots stopped opposing us when we attempted to make a crappy little ranting thread to burn our anger on. But we can't even have that. One of these days we will use our anger on you instead of a cartoon show.
>>
File: wow! the edge.png (184KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
wow! the edge.png
184KB, 576x576px
>>30883589
>One of these days we will use our anger on you instead of a cartoon show.

Are you even real?
>>
>>30883613
I heard he's a middle aged person who enjoys beating the shit out of teens and young adults.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.