[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So even unicorns are powerless against an Anon with a burlap sack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: c717.png (407KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
c717.png
407KB, 720x398px
So even unicorns are powerless against an Anon with a burlap sack?
>>
>>30880691
no, but lesbianism does.
>>
>>30880691
GET IN THE BAG
>>
>>30880708
GET IN THE FLASK
>>
>>30880691
Unicorns are like leprechauns anon; you capture them in the sack and they're magically unable to escape until they grant you 3 wishes or give you a pot of gold.
>>
>>30880722
I'd like to put them in my sack, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>30880691
Starlight could have teleported out
She just didn't want to
>>
>>30880861

Only a few unicorns know how to teleport.
Trixie will do just fine.
>>
>>30880691
Burlap sacks have soothing properties that make ponies feel safe.
It's like dropping a box over a pegasi, they just fall asleep.
>>
>>30880887
But if Starlight teleported out of the bag then Steves brother would just have a sack of potatoes.
>>
Only if they're okay with it

>trixie and glimmy won't ever tease you and flash you their goods for weeks to make you go mad with lust
>they'll never fake panicking screams as you rush towards them with a burlap sack, ready to take them home and rut them until neither of you can walk straight
>they'll never make little eager sounds from inside the sack as you finally get home
>you'll never find out that the bottom of the bag is drenched in their juices as you pick them up
>>
Ponies are too easy to capture.
Hell, they even manage to capture themselves half the time.
>>
>>30880691
Plot demands it, even when it isnt necessary.
>>
>>30880691
I think it has to do with the idea with "you can only teleport to a place that you can see"
>>
>>30880691
Being in the sack together is a natural thing for Starlight and Trixie.
>>
File: 1504636559978.png (360KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
1504636559978.png
360KB, 720x398px
>>30880691
>>
>>30880857
cock vore?
>>
>>30880971

>sack of potatoes with a onahole
still worth it
>>
>>30881621
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
File: nice.png (423KB, 543x550px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
423KB, 543x550px
This is a nice quality thread.
>>
They probably have to see where they're going in order to teleport there. Like Nightcrawler or whatever.
>>
>>30881819
I thought they just had to envison their desired location.
>>
>>30881009

I wouldn't be surprised if you open a sack and a bunch of curious fillies come out of nowhere trying to jump inside.
>>
>>30880691
I don't know, but i woud put my dick in their bags
>>
>>30880691
No, it's just that Trixie is neurotic.
>>
>>30881819
Clearly not true because they teleported to the hive in the first place.

Really, the reason they didn't just teleport out was because Glimmer straight up explained that she wanted to see where they were going because she was worried the hive was in danger. Trixie has no excuse for not just leaving whenever she wanted, though.
>>
>>30882874
>Trixie has no excuse for not just leaving whenever she wanted, though.

She tried to teleport out but it didn't work.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.