[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tempest Shadow thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 35

Post here for Fizzlepop hype.
>>
>>30880411
Awww. I'd think she was cute if I didn't know she could pound me stupid
>>
what is this bad OC?
>>
I wonder how she lost her horn and if it could be healed through alchemy like Zecora did with Applebloom's chipped tooth.
>>
File: tempest_daki.jpg (289KB, 840x1260px) Image search: [Google]
tempest_daki.jpg
289KB, 840x1260px
>>30880427
Watch it, buddy. You're talking about my waifu.
>>
>>30880467
>That horse face
She's perfect
>>
>>30880446
The books say it was an ursa attack.
>>
>Glimmer 2.0
>Shimmer 3.0
Trash
>>
>>30880426
That just makes her cuter.
>>
>>30880866
Then that leaves the last part of my question about whether or not it can be healed. Apparently in the early versions of the movie she replaced her lost parts with parts she took from other species.
>>
>>30882726
I'm guessing not, otherwise they probably would have done it at the end of the movie. Unless they are saving that for the sequel.
>>
File: TempestShadow32.png (2MB, 4040x2643px) Image search: [Google]
TempestShadow32.png
2MB, 4040x2643px
>>
>>30880427
Tempest Shadow, birthname Fizzlepop Berrytwist. Original character for the upcoming movie loosely based on an old blindbag pony.
>>
>>30882726
Possibly? She sort of demonstrates she doesn't need a horn though. Fixing it would require her to re-learn magic again., since she's been trainig without horn for so long
>>
File: Darkest Tempest.png (187KB, 1009x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest Tempest.png
187KB, 1009x1280px
>>
>>30885182
Her name was originally WHAT?!
>>
>>30885830
She told me it was cherry pie in bed!
>>
>>30885867
She told me it was Carmel chip.
>>
>>30885869
Cosmos for me
>>
>>30882726
Huh... Some of those ideas are pretty cool actually... I like the robotic eye, but all those scars are a bit overkill. If you're close to taking a killing blow that often you must be doing something wrong. You're not a grizzled veteran, you're a fool.
I like the end results we get way more, no need to overdo it.

While Cosmos isn't the Tempest we got, it still tells us some of their thinking when it comes to certain elements in the universe.
If a pony can graft pieces of other animals onto themselves, what does that make Discord?
Horn prosthetic is a pretty cool idea, but again, I like what we get better. I like this "hybrid magic" thing they've been going for in the last few seasons though. What does this make the Elements of Harmony?
>>
>>30880467
Where can I get one?
>>
>>30886062
This
>>
>Be Tempest Shadow
>Mareing your badass airship of doom
>SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL THE FLAT EDGES MAKE IT COOL
>Everything seems to be going well in your conquest of the varying lands below you
>Suddenly you end up face down ass up against the front viewing glass
>Damn is it Friday night already? you don't remember getting drunk enough for this shit
>Prying yourself up slowly from the slightly cracked glass the airship rocks back and slowly rights itself
>After a minute the ship lurches back and forth slightly, a wailing racking the walls as the ship starts to rock violently
"342! I want answers now!"
>One of your many soldiers, simply refereed to as 342, there are hundreds of these guys and there is literally know difference, do you expect me to memorise that many names? and also the pilot of your ship stands at attention before you
>"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am, seems they're having problems down in the engine rooms"
"You can fix it right?"
>"um well-"
"The next word out of your mouth had better be right or I will break my hoof off inside you"
>"hey then it might match her horn"
>You swivel your ears to catch the direction of the words but all you hear is a series of snorts and muffled chuckles
>You must have hit your head harder than you thought considering you haven't dropped these dregs out of your ship yet
>"Sorry ma'am but it isn't a technical issue, they think it might be sabotage"
>You go stock still at that and slowly twist your neck to face 342 again
"Sabotage?"
>342 shrinks at your glare but holds his ground surprisingly well
>"We- we're sorry ma'am they're doing all they can"
>Taking a deep breath you slowly calm yourself
>You must have picked up a straggler that didn't agree with your methods at your last stop
>You could use a way to blow off a little steam anyway
"Tell them not to bother, I'll deal with it"
>With a salute he scuttles away and you make your way down into the depths of the ship
>>
>>30886307
>As you head further down you start to hear more wails and bangs, getting louder and louder the further in you go
>Eventually you come across a group of engineers armed with some old pipes and tools, sporadically banging away at the walls and ceilings
"That's quite enough"
>Their heads snap to face towards you
>Dropping their tools they exchange awkward glances before shuffling past you
>Taking another deep breath you focus on your surroundings
>Past the hisses and groans
>*THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK*
>Well that wasn't too hard
>Looking up at the ventilation shaft you notice a series of dents running along it
>Honestly, you can never get a good saboteur these days, there's no subtly anymore
>A sudden rock of the ship slams you into the wall
>Little bugger must have gotten into the wires
>You shake yourself out of the daze a higher than expected laugh coming from the vent
"Ohoho you find that funny do you? How do you like it?"
>With that you spend onto your forelegs, contracting them and your hindlegs, launching yourself at the vent you slam a resounding buck into them bring it crashing down
>You may not have thought this through as the intruder ends up on top of you
>"Ow my head"
>Quickly getting onto your hooves you take up a stance ready for a fight only to come face to face with a kid?
>You mean, it might be a kid, weirdest looking kid you've ever seen, and you've seen bipedal fish
>It rocks back and forth, cradling it's head with dulled and rounded claws
>You hear a small whimper from it and see small tears leaking from the corner of it's eyes
>Crap you were expecting grizzled mercs not this
>Hesitantly you trot up beside it and give it a small pat and rub on it's back
>You don't know whether this is doing anything or not but at least it isn't whimpering anymore
>You feel a small tug as your hoof gets grabbed by the small green creature
>You totally didn't yelp or anything
>>
>>30886312
>Looking up you make eye contact with it and it inspects you with smaller eyes than you've seen before
>They're sharp almost, if this is a child then the adults would most likely be unnerving
>It's body seems to relax, at least it isn't gonna cry, however it does end up slumping against your face
>This is where you draw the line
>Standing up you attempt to shake it off, to no avail
>Strong grip you'll give it that
"Let go"
>"No"
"Let. Me. Go"
>"Nope"
"Do you know who I am"
>You droop your muzzle, hoping that gravity will drag it off you
>"I know you're a stranger"
"I am Commander Tempest Shadow, now release me"
>"Temp- temper- tempo shiggy?"
>Is this kid serious?
"No. I am Tempest Shadow. Gah I don't have time for this"
>You try shaking your head a bit more vigorously this time
>You could scrape it off on the wall but it's a kid, you're evil, not a monster
>Finally feeling the weight lift off your muzzle you scan the area to see the creature had vanished
>Did you hit your head on the wall that hard?
>"Hello"
>You are startled to find an upside down green face staring at you
>You can feel your eye twitching
>Blowing a puff of air into it's face seems to make it retreat
>In a fit of laughter
>Which you refuse yo find cute
>You let out a groan and decide to dump it off on one of your subordinates, maybe they'll lose it somewhere
>Lazily trotting along you begin to make your way back to the bridge
>"Hey Grape lady, what are you?"
>With that you stop as soon as you started
"Excuse you?"
>"What are you? I've never seen anything like you before"
"No no no, what did you call me?"
>"Grape lady?"
"Yeah that, don't call me that"
>"Then what can I call you"
"Oh I don't know maybe my name?"
>"But it's hard to remember and you're coloured like a grape, that's easier to remember right"
>You have officially lost all fucks to give and continue you on your way
"Whatever kid, and for your information I am a unicorn mare"
>"How come you don't got a horn like one then?"
>>
>>30886307
Well. That was as terrible as when you posted it in momlestia.
Also
>he can't differentiate between no and know
>>
>>30886315
"OK ground rules, rule number 1, don't mention the horn ok?"
>"ok"
>He answers in barely a whisper at your tone and thankfully quietens down for a good part of the journey
>Sadly it doesn't last
>The ship rocks again causing you to lose your footing and for the child to lose it's grip on you
>Nearly falling off it grabs onto your mane and drags you along slightly
>Righting yourself you tug your head back and bring him back onto you
>The ship slowly rights itself and you continue on
>The panting coming from behind you slowly quietens down and you feel the grip on your mane tighten
>With a flick you bring it out of its grasp
"Ok, time for rule number 2, don't touch the mane"
>"Oh, um ok"
>You feel him patting around on your back, eventually settling for wrapping his arms around your neck
>His limbs are a lot thinner than other creatures
>Is it even male? It's voice seems to deep to be a female child
>Whatever, not your kid, not your problem
>Finally starting to relax a bit you feel your mane being pat down
"Oy, what did I just say?"
>You feel it start slightly on your back
>"Sorry Grape, it's just it was kinda messy and I wanted to fix it cause it's, well-"
"What?"
>"Pretty?"
>You scoff at the comment as well as the heat rising in your cheeks
>You need to get back up to the AC filled bridge
"What's your name anyway? Do you even have one"
>"Oh yeah, I'm Nameless Incognito"
"Alright Anon it is"
>"But that isn't my name-"
>You can hear the annoyance in his voice and it brings a smirk to your face
"and mine isn't Grape, we can't both get what we want now can we?"
>You hear a huff and feel him rest his head against your neck
>As you finally start making some progress you feel him return to playing with your mane
>You want to stop him but it'd be too much a hassle, you're tired and it helps you relax a little
>Finally stepping on to your bridge, all eyes for once aren't on you but Anon
>>
>>30886318
>Sitting down, you slide him off your back and make your way over to 342 to have some words with him
>"Ah ma'am I see you've found the issue"
"The only real issue I found was incompetency, please teach your engineers how to handle problems without banging their tools on the walls"
>"Yes ma'am, um I'll just uh, take the small thing off your hooves and dispose of it"
>"Grape!"
>You feel Anon latch onto you legs tightly and the slight quaver in his voice causes you to instinctively straighten yourself stopping 342 in his tracks
>'Shut up, this means nothing'
"Just work on fixing my ship, you're already looking at latrine duty for a month, would you like to step up to a free skydiving trip sans parachute?"
>342 visibly begins sweating at this and begins slowly stepping around you, before hurriedly sprinting out of the room
>Anon ends up ducking under you as he passes by with you turning your hooves to face him as he goes
>'Nothing I tell you, nothing'
>You make your way over to the centre of the room, stepping over Anon you take a seat and finally begin to relax, this time uninterrupted
>Except for the little weight you feel press against your side
>You can wait until the next stop to drop him off

just reposting a green from momlestia
>>
File: Stormhorse.png (386KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Stormhorse.png
386KB, 646x646px
>>30886062
>>30886065
https://squareup.com/store/boiler3/
>>
>>30887300
little too anthro for my taste.
>>
File: Hot.png (526KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Hot.png
526KB, 646x646px
>>30887300
Fuck that Zecora
>>
>>30887300
>Don't ship outside the US
fuck that
>>
File: Lyra2.png (841KB, 1500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra2.png
841KB, 1500x4000px
>>30887325
It's the way the back legs go straight down vertically. It does sort of look a little anthro-ish, but if they don't then it leaves a lot of empty space on the pillowcase with no pony or just some tail, like this one.
>>
>>30887356
Yeah, I kind of wish Tempest was more in that pose.
>>
>>30880411
So hows the broken horn work out for her? Does it keep her from using magic?
>>
File: 94679367.png (934KB, 543x707px) Image search: [Google]
94679367.png
934KB, 543x707px
>>30887373
the human curves dont help either.
>>
>>30887446
She can still exert magical energy as normal, and she was a candidate for Celestia's school for gifted unicorns so she's got some potential.
She can't focus it into delicate spells, however. The first time she tries she almost kills her friend accidentally, later on when she tries she scorches her face along with the mountainside she's on, until she eventually learns to control it as best she can.

I've only read the book, but what I suspect this means for the movie is that she can only use the raw magical blast as depicted in pic related, but if Twilight is a rifle and Luna is a machinegun, I guess Tempest is closer to a shotgun.
>>
>>30887455
Fucking zoophiles man
>>
>>30887741
This is what Tempest's magic looks like in the picture book. Not sure how accurate it is, but I think is the best she can do.
>>
>>30887750
There's also this magical orb of destruction from the trailer. Hard to say if it's something she pulls out of her pocket like an alchemical concoction or magical artifact, or if this is something she conjures with magic.
If it's the latter, I theorize she can use magic, but can't aim it. Without a horn she has no lens to direct her magic through.
Almost all unicorn spells are aimed beam spells that then have an effect when they strike, so she's very limited in her repertoire and has to improvise and create these "thrown" spells.
>>
>>30887749
The subject matter are equines and what they are doing is drawing regular humans but replacing hands and feet with hooves. Obviously people are going to react negatively.
>>
>>30887780
The junior novelization calls it an obsidian orb. It's what they use to turn the princesses to stone.
>>
>>30887370
One of them says to contact the dealer for international sales. I'm guessing that they'll do it, but won't pay the free shipping so they want you to contact them to work it out.
>>
File: TempestShadow.png (651KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TempestShadow.png
651KB, 911x1024px
best pony
>>
>>30880411
What type of name is Fizzlepop?
Her parents must not have loved her.
>>
>>30888905
They were fans of the gay dragon.
>>
>>30888059
I see, I've been avoiding that one, a bit too spoilery. Obsidian orb it sound like magical item.
>>
>>30888059
Oh. I heard about that. If she's using a relic I'm a lot more okay with her taking down the princesses 1v3.
>>
File: 1504765555843.jpg (76KB, 788x413px) Image search: [Google]
1504765555843.jpg
76KB, 788x413px
Made an interesting typo looking for this pony.
>>
>>30890060
>>30890532
The book doesn't go into a whole lot of detail about where they come from or how they work, but it sounds like it's some sort of weapon and there are a number of them that get used up once, like grenades.
>>
>>30890617
>tempest storm the exotic dancer
fascinating.
>>
File: TempestShadow26.png (324KB, 1302x1336px) Image search: [Google]
TempestShadow26.png
324KB, 1302x1336px
>>
File: 1503682503735.jpg (711KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503682503735.jpg
711KB, 1280x1600px
>>
So I haven't been too much into trailers and stuff... is she more than an edgy OC? What's the deal with their invasion?
>>
>>30892829
First off, she's not an OC, she's a character from the upcoming movie. Second, she's not really all that edgy. Just misguided, really, in many ways comparable to Starlight or maybe Trixie. So yeah. Quite a lot more.

The exact details are a bit sketchy, but the gist of it is that she's leading the assault on Canterlot because Storm King (Big Bad from the movie) promised to return her horn if she does it.
>>
>>30893198
Thanks for the heads up. Of course she isn't an OC, but that's generally how /mlp/ calls characters that stand out in appearance. Red/dark color scheme, scars, broken horn, combat expert... it's like they're checking off a list. But I want to give her a chance anyway, so that's why I asked.
>>
File: BBFizzypopBack.jpg (607KB, 743x1051px) Image search: [Google]
BBFizzypopBack.jpg
607KB, 743x1051px
>>30893342
Her color scheme (and name) is that of a blindbag pony, so nothing really out of the ordinary there. Tempest's birthname is Fizzlepop Berrytwist.
And she's a combat expert BECAUSE she has a broken horn. She wanted to be a mage in Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, but obviously after the accident that's no longer an option for her.

It'd be kind of weird to have a villain who isn't good at combat, the only really unique trait for Tempest here is that she's good at physical combat in place of magical combat.
>>
>>30893451
There's still nopony with a color scheme like hers in terms of both intensity and darkness. I know about her real name and I think that's pretty cute, it breaks the dark image. The problem with edgy characters isn't that they don't work, it's that they're cliche. It's only logical that a fleet commander is good at combat. So I understand that the broken horn is kind of supercharging her magic potency? Anyway I'm leaving the impression that I'm more hostile towards her than I actually am so I should probably stop judging.
>>
File: 1352985330062.jpg (107KB, 888x984px) Image search: [Google]
1352985330062.jpg
107KB, 888x984px
>>30893586
>There's still nopony with a color scheme like hers in terms of both intensity and darkness.
Have you watched the show recently? There's loads.
>The problem with edgy characters isn't that they don't work, it's that they're cliche.
What's the cliché here, exactly? That she's good at combat? Try to be less vague please. Your definition of edgy doesn't seem to align with the textbook definition, at least not with the textbook definition I've got.
>So I understand that the broken horn is kind of supercharging her magic potency?
No. Losing her horn didn't give her superpowers, it made her a cripple. So she relies on martial arts and weaponry to compensate.
>>
>>30893735
>There's loads.
I know there are other ponies with a dark color scheme. Luna, Thunderlane and Night Glider and Burnt Oak come to mind. I specifically said "both intensity and darkness". You'll see that these dark ponies are all blue-ish or at most neutral grey. Not red or purple.

>What's the cliché here, exactly?
Edginess as is talked about in OC design is, almost by definition, a collection of cliché concepts that serve to make a character dark. A tragic past, a broken horn (this one is typically so bad it isn't even done except by the very worst of character designers) or otherwise "a unicorn with no magic", the dark and intense color scheme, the stoic attitude, insane fighting skills... I'll re-emphasize that I am not as pessimistic as I may come across while defending my statements. Something like this has never actually been done before in-show, and I don't think the writers are aware of the cult aversion against these types of character design.
After some more consideration I concluded that the reasons that OCs that would be like Tempest are bad because by taking her extreme circumstances, they place themselves at the center of the universe. In that regard, canon characters can never be accused of this fault but that doesn't mean I think she's interesting and original either.

>Losing her horn didn't give her superpowers, it made her a cripple.
Sorry about the misunderstanding. I thought she was still able to use magic because of >>30887780 but I see I misinterpreted that. I actually thought she wouldn't be able to properly use magic with a broken horn so that makes sense.
>>
>>30893586
You should read her book, The Stormy Road to Canterlot. It's not perfect, but it does give you a good sense of her character and backstory leading up to the events of the movie.
>>
>>30893958
Thanks for the tip, I'll get to it.
>>
File: TempestShadow7.png (141KB, 410x537px) Image search: [Google]
TempestShadow7.png
141KB, 410x537px
>>
>>30893922
>she's an OC!
>...except I'm well aware she literally isn't

>she's edgy!
>...except I'm well aware she literally isn't

I think the reason your statements come across the way they do is because they're all so autistically hyperbolic. A good example is her coat color, which you're now REEEEEing about because we haven't had this exact shade of purplish red before, and the numerous darker shades in different tones don't count because reasons?
>>
>>30896570
Holy shit Anon why are you so mad? I came to this thread in order to like her more, not to drown in an autistic discussion with the likes of you. A real character can by definition not be an OC. Keen observation! But she has OC-like qualities, so why bother making the trivial distinction? It's because everybody gets it - well, except for you, apparently.

And yes she is still edgy as hell. In my summation of her edgy qualities I even forgot the eye scar, that one's a classic too. What do you want me to do, compare her to Shadow the Hedgehog? However I do believe that a one-off edgelord in the actual show is more permissible than the 103458th pony with a tragic past on DeviantArt.

>coat color
Take Cheerilee for example. Also has a purple coat, but the mane is light, which tones down her entire appearance. Tempest on the other hand, has a bright dark-red-pink mane which gives off extra intense vibes. This is not a matter of an exact color scheme, it's color theory.
>>
>>30897169
>gets called out on his autism and shitposting
>n-no you!

OC-like qualities my ass.
>>
>>30880411
>hype
How can I be hype for something my country gets a month late.
>>
>>30897169
If something is classic or appens often, it's not edgy. Edgy is short for cutting edge, it's about pushing the envelope to new extremes.
A half-dragon-half-griffon alicorn with cybernetic augments would be edgy, a regular unicorn with a common enough injury and slightly unusual color palette is not.
>>
>>30897433
>[well-elaborated point] my ass
That's right Anon, you show him who's the rational one in this discussion.
>>
File: 1499560874941.png (157KB, 1035x951px) Image search: [Google]
1499560874941.png
157KB, 1035x951px
>>30897456
>>30897169
>>
>>30897456
When I say classic I mean of course in its respective canon. The tragic dark bad guy trope has been done a thousand times before in other media. So by your definition, I would argue that a combat expert unicorn fleet commander with a broken horn and an eye scar is quite unprecedented in My Little Pony.
>>
>>30897486
unprecedented in its own canon, done many times before in storytelling as a whole, I kind of botched my words there, sorry about that
>>
>>30897486
Aren't almost all villains like in MLP dark baddies with a tragic past? It's certainly true for Luna and Starlight, and with the comics in mind Sombra as well.
>>
File: 1491773216974.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1491773216974.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>>30897438
>not watching the shitty american camrip as soon as it's put online
Do you even pony?
>>
>>30897456
>Edgy is short for cutting edge, it's about pushing the envelope to new extremes.
not on 4chan it's not
>>
>>30897486
By that extreme "logic" almost every character would be edgy though. If a unique combination of otherwise common traits is enough for you to label something as edgy, doesn't that make every mane6 member edgy? Compare Tempest to Dash
>combat expert unicorn fleet commander with a broken horn and an eye scar is quite unprecedented in My Little Pony.
VS
>combat expert pegasus weather team commander and elite military flier with unparalleled flying abilities and an extremely rare mane color.

I don't really see the point in using a label that applies to the vast, vast majority of characters in the show, and I think you lose something if you apply "edgy" this liberally.
>>
>>30898027
That wasn't my definition, that was edginess according to the guy I replied to. It's got a more specific set of typical qualities, including a dark or otherwise deliberately evil appearance, a stoic and apathetic personality, "prefers to deal with things him/herself" (ultimate edge test: see if "nothing personal, kid" is something that this character would say), tragic background, and various skills and attributes that would go beyond the usual standards of the universe (which is what the other guy defined edginess as). Fitting one or two of these descriptions doesn't make a character automatically edgy. Just try to name characters that are popularly called edgy and see which criteria they fit: Shadow the Hedgehog, Dark Pit, Guts, Kai from Beyblade, Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake (in the flashbacks), Ryuko Matoi...

But to spare another few days of discussion I'll admit that ultimately edgy is a loosely defined term and probably a buzzword too. I call Tempest edgy because she fits my idea of edginess, and I came here to see if there was perhaps more to her character than seemed at first glance. And as I said before I don't even hate edginess all that much, as long as the character is well-developed to the point of making the me sympathize with her, I can accept it. Hopefully there's some good stuff in the book, I'm excited to read it.
>>
>>30898677
wtf I love Imalou now
>>
>>30880411
Where the hell did this "Fizzlepop" thing come from?
>>
File: Fizzlepop Berrytwist.png (600KB, 490x549px) Image search: [Google]
Fizzlepop Berrytwist.png
600KB, 490x549px
>>30899645
My Little Pony፡ The Movie Look & Find Storytime
>>
File: Fizzlepop.png (158KB, 741x547px) Image search: [Google]
Fizzlepop.png
158KB, 741x547px
>>30899967
I'm not too keen on the Berrytwist part, but Fizzlepop is fun to say and I refer to her as such a lot.
>>
>>30900254
Ponies change their name fairly often, so it's not like it's a big deal.
>>
File: VirginTempest.jpg (335KB, 1146x1107px) Image search: [Google]
VirginTempest.jpg
335KB, 1146x1107px
I just got a package in the mail today. First time I ever custom ordered a specific color instead of buying straight from the inventory.
>>
>>30897972
I coulld but I really want my first expirence of the film to be up on the big screen.
>>
File: TempestShadow45.png (873KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TempestShadow45.png
873KB, 1400x1200px
>>30887780
>>
>>30900358
Where you order from?
>>
File: Tempest Shadow eyeroll.png (141KB, 376x545px) Image search: [Google]
Tempest Shadow eyeroll.png
141KB, 376x545px
>>30902077
>not knowing Bad Dragon
>>
>>30902077
It's the new Mary model from Bad Dragon. I ordered it a couple weeks ago while they had a 20% off promo code available.
>>
>>30902077
Don't worry anon, they have horse cocks on sale all month long, just for you.
>>
File: easy as pie.gif (1MB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
easy as pie.gif
1MB, 580x640px
>>
>>30900358
Nice.
>>
>>30903606
This.

I want Tempest to whip me and to pop my berry because I've been a naughty colt
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.