[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conquest of Paradise #2 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 472
Thread images: 4

File: Paradise.jpg (978KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise.jpg
978KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>30875271
o shit
>>
"Please," You tell him, "Even if it's foalsplay I insist on some payment. I'm not a slave driver, and please don't bow. I have this cloak for a reason."
"My apologies," He quickly replies; getting up, "I'm not use to seeing royalty out in the day."

What do you do?
>>
>>30875290
That's understandable.
Let us return to the castle.
>>
>>30875290
Most aren't
come with me to the castle then, we have some things to discuss.
>>
File: 3f2.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
3f2.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>30875298
>>
>>30875298
>>30875312
"That's understandable," You tell him, "Most aren't. Come with me to the castle then, we have some things to discuss."
He nods, taking a beer with him before trotting with you back to the castle. A cold and wet breeze blew through the city, it was fall, signaling that some rain or early snow was coming in.
The two of you soon come to the castle gates, only to stop at a sight which you hated to see.
Ponies, Celestial Priests, parading around the gate demanding your conversion. Your royal guard stood quietly above them, most likely thinking about what to do.
You feel Morning Star hide behind your head slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30875385
Fucking ponies, you'd never see a deer doing something like that. Think this, by the way.
do we have a side entrance?
if we do, go in through that. Otherwise I guess we have to walk through, they probably won't leave, given what day it is.
>>
>>30875385
Go inside. We will adress them from the ramparts.
>>30875404
Nah. Make it about celestians not ponies.
>>
>>30875422
>Make it about celestians not ponies.
I agree
>>
I forget. What was our other daughters name?
>>
>>30875422
>>30875425
Alright then, I'd quite like us to be a bit pony racist but I must go with the group!
>>30875385
switch ponies to celestials and deer to whichever religion we follow.
>>
>>30875455
Morning star. I think
>>
>>30875459
No the other one.
>>
>>30875404
>>30875422
>>30875425
"Fucking Celestials," You say in your head, "You'd never see a Deer doing something like that."
You lead the mage around the mob and to a side entrance. The guard stationed there quickly opens it for you and lets you in along with the mage.
You are then lead inside. You trot to your room, putting a dress on, and getting Morning Star in a dress before heading to one of the ramparts. A guard stationed with you just in case.
As soon as you step on the rampart a bottle flies pass you and inside, shattering harmlessly inside.

What do you do?

>>30875455
Morning Star, and Delkii
>>
>>30875461
Delkii, just checked the archive
>>
>>30875456
Well we are a little pony racist but from what's been shown so far we mostly just don't like when they don't intergrate and they usually do in this province.

Should also be tempered with the fact mum was a pony. Which is something I somehow missed during the thread and only learnt when pluto mentioned it n the general.
>>
>>30875478
Our mum was a pony?
Shit, completely missed that.
>>30875464
shout out through the window. "Excuse me, I'm trying to get dressed, stop that or I'll have the guards arrest you for attempted assault!"
>>
>>30875464
Tell the crowd they may protest but they must stay 15 meters from the gate at all times. Ask the guard if anybody saw who threw the bottle and if they did have them arrested.
>>
>>30875488
We are already on the ramparts and dressed.
>>30875505
Also this. We were assaulted, no we will arrest crap. Have the guy carted away if we know who it was.
>>
Maybe I am misremembering Pluto saying mom was a pony because I can't find it in the archive.
>>
>>30875555
Wait found it
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30776161/#30779403
>>
>>30875505
In fact make it 15 meters from both the gate and the path.
>>
>>30875488
>>30875505
>>30875518
"Excuse me," You shout, "...You may protest, but you must stay fifteen meters from the gate at all times. Guards, did you see who threw the bottle?"
They nod, quickly moving towards the gate with a few guards. They quickly get the priest who threw the bottle, who was idiotically standing at the front.
They soon come back in with the priest. The others don't listen to you, crowding around the gate and shouting 'Heathen, convert!'

What do you do?
>>
>>30875610
Welp. I did warn them to stay back from the gate.
Arrest everybody who kept too close.

Go find the unicorn. We need to do a test broadcast to make sure everything is working.
>>
>>30875610
Have everybody who refused to stay back the requested distance thrown in jail for a few days. Have the guy who threw the bottle kept for a month.
>>
>>30875610
Find the unicorn after dealing with this mess.
>>
>>30875610
Yeah, that's right,convert me with violence, see how well that goes for you.
>>
>>30875633
>>30875645
>>30875673
"Welp. I did warn them."
Your guards proceed to arrest the priest that got too close. Only five of the priests listened to you. You had the ones that got too close arrested for a few days, the one who throw the bottle got a month.
With that done you find the mage to test the broadcast to make sure everything was working.
"Dumb priests," He comments; testing his horn a few times, "I converted when I moved here, but they have the gall to assault the coming Queen when they were welcomed here with open hooves."

What do you do?
>>
>>30875694
Indeed. Hopefully some time in jail will clear their heads.

Test the broadcast by announcing to the city you will be doing it and asking people to inform anybody who may have missed the announcment.
>>
>>30875694
They'd probably have an easier time of converting me without the weekly protests too, it doesn't exactly warm you to a groupwhen your main interation with them is a group of grown equines screaming at you like foals.
>>
>>30875722
Whoever said it was weakly?
I would rather leave how often such protests happen to the qm.
>>
>>30875727
I agree. Some player deciding of the world is fine but that seems a little too much. It is more likely they are just protesting because of the corenation anyway.
>>
>>30875740
>It is more likely they are just protesting because of the coronation anyway.
Yeah. Even if it was up to us weekly may be a bit much amyway.
>>
>>30875722
This but without the word weekly.
>>
>>30875715
Do the announcment all formal like.
>>
>>30875715
>>30875722
"They'd probably have an easier time of converting me without the protests too," You agree, "Hopefully some time in jail will clear their heads. It doesn't exactly warm you to a group when your main interaction with them is a group of grown equines screaming at you like foals."
They at least protested once a year. Usually on Neltic holidays and such.
"Alright," He smiles, "It's time."
His horn lights up before presenting you a small blue ball of light.
"It's being broadcasted to the marketplace," He tells you, "So the most people can see it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30875781
Hello citizens, princess Ivory here. I am pleased to announce that I have set up a system whereby you all may watch the coronation, when the time comes a broadcast just like this one will be put up. Tell your friends to make sure nobody misses this exciting event.
>>
On a meta note for some reason I thought the broadcast would hit the whole city for some reason.
I wonder if it would be possible to set up crystals and shit that will boost the next broadcast to have screens over the entire city.
>>
>>30875819
Oh that sounds like a great idea. We can't do that today but it would make a good project for the future.
>>
>>30875819
That would be a good idea. Having the ability to broadcast everywhere can have plenty of uses.
>>
>>30875819
Or maybe the full broadcast will be whole city but the announcment is market only.
>>
>>30875793
"Hello citizens," You smile, "Princess Ivory here. I am pleased to announce that I have setup a system whereby you all may watch the coronation, when the times comes a broadcast just like this one will be put up. Tell your friends to make sure nobody misses this exciting event!"
"And... done!" He smiles; turning off the broadcast.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876048
Alright thanks. I shall asign a guard to you. Feel free to walk around to some extent. I need to go prepare for the coronation.
Go prepare for the coronation.
>>
>>30876048
Coronation time.
>>
>>30876070
>>30876108
"Thanks," You tell him, "I shall assign a guard to you. Feel free to walk around to some extent. I need to go prepare for the coronation."
You head to the castle temple, where the coronation would be taking place. Helping to prepare, much to the fear of the servants who didn't think you should be helping. Your mom never raised you to just sit by and do nothing, which went against old Neltic tradition for females who usually didn't have a lot of power.
About an hour before the coronation was suppose to start Batukhan and Delkii trotted in.
"Hello, love," Batukhan smiles at you, "Delkii made something for you."
Delkii quickly waddles up to you in her adorable dress, she liked dresses a lot, carrying a pancake on a plate which she presented to you.
"I made you a puncake, mummy!" She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876154
Aww thanks Delkii.
Eat the pancake.
>>
>>30876154
Compliment her how great it tastes, even if it doesn't.
>>
>>30876154
Thank Delkii. You make mommy very happy!
>>
>>30876164
>>30876172
"Aww, thanks Delkii!" You smile.
You take the plate and start eating the pancake. It actually tasted good.
"Tastes good." You tell her.
Delkii smiles and hugs your leg. While Morning Star was religious Delkii was a staunch traditionalist already. Even though she was energetic and loud she always does what she's told to do.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876223
I suppose we had best get dressed for the coronation.
What's the dress like? Is it constricting? I suppose just this once it would be fine to wear such a dress.
>>
>>30876239
This. We may as well wear something we wouldn't wear at any other time for the occasion.
>>
>>30876250
I assume the dress was picked out months ago. I was more wondering what it is like.
>>
>>30876239
"I suppose we best get dressed for the coronation."
The servants lead the three of you to a small room where your clothing awaited. Where you quickly find your dress.
It was a red silk dress made out of Chital Silk. It had a nice gold floral pattern to it, and looked to fit on your body just nicely. Costumed measured to fit your body tightly and show your curves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876317
Put it on.
>>
>>30876317
Rock that thing.
>>
>>30876326
Also ask Batukhan how we look once it's on.
>>
>>30876317
Ask for Baku's opinion on how we look.
>>
>>30876326
>>30876330
>>30876341
>>30876349
You take the dress and put it on, looking towards Batukhan.
"How do I look?" You ask him.
"Absolutely stunning!" He smiles; approaching you and giving you a deep kiss.
You hear your two two daughters fake retch as the kiss continued.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876388
Whisper in his ear. I will look even better out of it tonight.
>>
>>30876393
This.
And we are old enough I can get off to it this time.
>>
>>30876399
>inb4 we return to our chambers to find him dead
>>
>>30876388
Just stunning? What else am I?
>>
>>30876393
>>30876399
>>30876429
"I would look even better out of it tonight." You whisper to him.
"I'll have to arrange that." He whispers back.
"What else am I?"
"A queen."
The coronation soon started. The bells tolling as you quietly strolled down to the altar with Batukhan, the mage sitting in the corner with his little broadcasting ball.
Caiside stood at the altar, wearing a large smile. He had grown old, his mane graying slightly, but he was still the same.
The two of you soon reach the altar, the bells stopping.
"Princess Ivory Stalk," Caiside says loudly, "The time has come: As the bells have signified, you are now of age!"
A servant quickly comes up and gives him a crown, which you recognized to be your mother's: A silver, floral crown, with three emeralds. It had been modified slightly as new gold vines have been put on it along with a few gold towers.
"Ivory Stalks: Your time has come..." Caiside says; lifting the crown over your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876468
What we are supposed to do.

Does this change Batukhans title?
>>
>>30876468
Accept the crown and rake our rightful place as queen.
>>
So is this dress just for coronation or is it a general queenly duties dress?
>>
>>30876474
>>30876504
You bow your head and feel the crown be gently placed on your head. Taking your rightful place as Queen.
Batukhan is given a crown as well: A crown fashioned like the ones from his home.
"I hereby name you, the first: Queen Ivory Stalks, first of her name, and King Batukhan, may they reign for ages!"
You smile as everyone in the room starts clapping. It stops when Caiside bows towards you.
"My Queen," He says to you, "I request that you allow me to assume my old position as Marshal of Highland. If you decide against it, then so be it."

What do you do?

>>30876523
It can be whatever you want it for.
>>
>>30876538
Tell him he may resume his position in whatever the proper manner to say it is.
>>
>>30876538
Of course you can.
>>
>>30876538
Smile at him. Dear old friend Caiside, I hereby offer you the position of Marshal of Highland. Do you accept it?
>>
>>30876538
I could never turn yiu away after all that you've done for me, Caiside.
>>
>>30876547
>>30876550
>>30876557
>>30876561
"I could never turn you away after all that you've done for me, Caiside," You smile; clearing your throat, "Dear old friend, Caiside. I hereby offer you the position of Marshal of Highland. Do you accept it?"
"Yes." He nods.
Another series of clapping came out as you went around thanking the Deer in the area, until a pony came up to you.
He was a earth pony, with a white coat and a black mane. He wore a nice suit, and a small smile.
"First Queen in the Federation," He smiles; trotting up to you, "Quite a feat you got there Ivory."
Everything about him screamed that he was from Capital.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876644
Let's be gentle with this guy for now.
I don't believe we have met before mr...

Does he look like we could take him in a fight?
>>
>>30876644
Thank you. It's an honor to finally be crowned. And you are?
>>
>>30876662
Does he look like we could lift him.
>>
>>30876662
>>30876684
>>30876694
You quickly look the stallion over.
He was the typical Capitalian you've seen from time to time: Kinda chubby, from the luxury life of Capital, loud, snobbish, and could be rude, but you didn't know. In other words: You'd probably kill him by just bend his leg slightly in the wrong direction.
"Thank you," You smile, "It's an honor to finally be crowned. Any you are?"
"Pardon my manners," He says; bowing, "I'm Long Journey. Sent by the Emperor to give you this letter."
He proceeds to give you a tan envelope, with the Capital Seal stamped on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876731
Read it.
>>
>>30876731
Thank you. I'll read it immediately.
>>
>>30876731
Thank you courier. Open the letter and read it.
>>
>>30876749
>>30876757
>>30876765
"Thank you," You tell him, "I'll read it immediately."
You open it up and read it.
"Dear, Queen Ivory Stalks. Congratulations on your crowning today and with becoming the first Queen of the Federation. With you having come of age I decided to hold a Meeting of the Kings in two days. I hope you'd come to this meeting, and grace us with your beautiful presence. Regards, Emperor Dunstan."
You knew a bit about the Meeting of the Kings. It was a meeting with all the provinces, called when the last of the next generation of kings came to power. It was usually for discussing matters within the Federation, problems, and other such things.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876799
Thank the courier.
Work out how soon we have to leave if we are to make it in time.
>>
>>30876799
Send the Emperor my regards.
>>
Have we ever been to capital before?
I think it may have been mentioned in the previous thread. I shall have a look I guess.
>>
>>30876825
Found it. On our wedding day we had been there once.
>>
>>30876807
>>30876823
"Thank you," You tell him, "Send the Emperor my regards."
"Alright," He smiles; bowing, "I'll see myself out then."
He then trots off, letting you calculate when you'll need to leave to get to Capital. You'd have to leave tomorrow at sundown if you wanted to get to Capital by morning, a one night ride by carriage.
You could either pass through Nova Tribina or High Province to get there. High Province was quicker, but the road wasn't safe, filled with bandits and such. Nova Tribina was slower, safer, and lead you out of the mountains, but you had to pass through the capital of Nova Tribina, which was known to be... rough.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876857
Rough how?
I vote high Province but we could always change our mind later.
Go do stuff we are expected to do now.
>>
>>30876857
Decide a bit later. We have other business to deal with.
>>
>>30876879
>>30876905
You could decide a bit later, besides you needed to do stuff now.
Nova Tribina's king was kinda bad. Letting himself be bribed by the mob there to let them do whatever they wanted. The mob basically ruled the province now.
Caiside leads you to the throne room of the castle, where you'd be expected to do most of your work from. It was a small, open, room filled with pillars and in the back, a throne.
You trot up to it and sit down on it. It wasn't the comfiest, but it would do for now.
"Alright," Caiside says, "Before we get you ruling we can do two things: I can get the advisers out and let you meet them, or we can get the priests and let you judge their actions before getting the advisers.
There were a few advisers in each province, each one with a specific job: One for diplomacy, one for military, which Caiside was, one for fiances, one for state intrigue, and one for religion.

What do you do?
>>
>>30876972
Bring out the state intrigue advisor first.
>>
>>30876972
Let meet our advisers.
>>
>>30876985
Unless they are all meant to come in at once.
>>
>>30876985
Yeah they should probably all cone out at once.
>>
>>30876972
Anything I should know about them just in case?
>>
Is state intrigue just what happens between provinces or within this province or both.
>>
>>30876985
>>30876992
>>30877023
"Advisers first," You tell him, "Anything I should know about them just in case?"
"The diplomatic one can get a little flirty." He admits, "I'll get them."
A few minutes later the first adviser walks in through the door: The state Intrigue adviser. He was a Roe Deer, wearing a simple cloak.
He trots up before bowing.
"Greetings M'lady," He greets you, "My name's Gethin."

What do you do?

>>30877050
Both.
>>
>>30877063
Hello gethin. I have two questions for you.
First is there anything I need to know about right now.
Second would it be possible to have somebody look into the mage I had broadcast my coronation? I am considering more work for him in the future but would like to know more about him before I get too close.
>>
>>30877081
*before I let him get too close
>>
>>30877063
Greetings Gethin. What are our current biggest projects you are working on?
>>
>>30877081
>>30877105
"Hello Gethin," You smile, "What projects are you working on?"
"We found a mysterious letter written to you," He replies, "We're currently trying to figure out who sent it."
"Is there anything I need to know right now?"
"Nope."
"Would it be possible to have somebody look into the mage I had broadcast my coronation? I am considering more work for him in the future, but I would like to know more about him in the future."
"Sure," He nods, "I can get somebody to work on that. Anyway, if you need to know anything, need a spy, foodtester, or-" A knife comes out of his hoof, "A certain somebody needs to be taken out. I'm your buck."

What do you do?
>>
>>30877148
I will keep that in mind. I shall wish to read the letter myself latter. You may go now.
Bring in the next adviser.
>>
>>30877168
This.
>>
>>30877168
"I will keep that in mind. I shall wish to read the letter myself later. You may go now."
"I will put it on your bed tonight," He tells you; bowing, "Have a good day, my Queen."
He then leaves. A few minutes later the next adviser comes in.
She was a Musk Deer, with a furry body and two fangs. She was actually a good friend of yours: Mabyn, who was a year older then you. She was the financial adviser, and the only female adviser as far as you knew. The old financial adviser died a few weeks ago. Mabyn worshiped a religion called Bavoism, which put money above all else as far as you knew. She was an obvious pick for Finance even if she was young. She was wearing a modest yellow dress.
"Hello Princess Ivory," She smiles, "Or should I say QUEEN Ivory."

What do you do?
>>
>>30877220
Hello Maybn. How fare our finances?
>>
>>30877220
Hello Mabyn. How are our current finances like? Anything you would advise we do?
>>
>>30877235
>>30877263
"Hello Mabyn," You smile, "How fare our finances?"
"Good," She smiles, "While the treasury could use a little... emptying everything is going go so far. Which is good considering this is your first day..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30877279
Good. I want you to look into how much we can aford to spare on programs to feed the poor. I consider keeping my subjects fed one of my biggest priorities as queen.
>>
>>30877294
"Good," You smile, "I want you to look into how much we can afford to spare on programs to feed the poor. I consider keeping my subjects fed one my biggest priorities as Queen."
"You can count on me boss!" She smiles; saluting.

What do you do?
>>
>>30877332
I'm happy to hear that. You are dismissed.
>>
>>30877332
You may go now.
Bring in the next advisor.
>>
>>30877336
>>30877339
"I'm happy to hear that," You smile, "You may go now."
She nods, quickly galloping out.
A few minutes later the next adviser enters.
It was another Roe Deer, wearing Neltic Priest Robes. He was an old Deer, with many years of wisdom behind him.
"Mórrígan smiles this day," He smiles; bowing, "A Queen is made today! My name is Mac Beatha."

What do you do?
>>
>>30877390
Greetings [whatever we are meant to call him]
I don't have much to talk about with you past having some focus put on making sure neltics are not starting fights with the celestians. It looks better for us when they start it. Anything we can do about that?
>>
>>30877390
What do you suggest we do in general?
>>
>>30877410
>>30877455
"Greetings Mac Beatha," You smile, "I don't have much to talk about with you past some focus on making sure Neltics are not starting fights with Celestials. It looks better for us when they start it. Anything we can do about that?"
"Let the Celestials start them," He tells you, "Never fight back, though I'd recommend that we do something about the Celestial priests that keep coming to the gate."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30877498
I am placing a strict rule. All protesters 15 meters from the gate and path. I already had a mob arrested for not complying eariler today. I don't think this is something we can entirerly get rid of without getting heavy handed so unless you have any ideas I am afraid that may be the best we can do.
>>
>>30877498
Allow them to protest, but place a limit on how close they will be allowed to approach. Stopping a protest, if they aren't committing any crimes, is nothing we should ever do to citizens .
>>
>>30877498
We can't stop them protesting, not really, and banning celestilism would unnecessarily punish other ponies.
The best we can do is keep them a certain distance from the castle and arrest anyone who comes closer, as well as anyone who attempts to attack me or anyone else.
>>
>>30877498
Well fight back if they get physical.
>>
If things will go physical with this whole religious turmoil, we should invoke martial law. Remember that our husband may or may not be also a khan of a Yak horde. Fresh soldiers at our disposal, just in case things go awry.
>>
>>30879047
Well yeah if a war starts we would clamp down on them but I don't think ivory should be concerned with that in this conversation.
>>
>>30879102
I think anon was more just engagimg in general musing.
>>
>>30877531
>>30878008
>>30878017
>>30878793
"We can't stop them from protesting," You tell him, "And banning Celestialism would unnecessarily punish other ponies. I am placing a strict rule: All protesters fifteen meter from the gate and path. Unless you have any ideas then I am afraid that may be the best I can do."
"That's fine." Mac Beatha says; bowing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30880965
Thank you for your time. You are dismissed for now. Call in our next adviser.
>>
>>30880965
You may leavee now. Next advisor
>>
>>30881002
"Thank you for your time," You tell him, "You are dismissed for now."
He bows again and leaves. After a few minutes the next and final adviser comes in: The diplomat.
He was a small, chubby Roe Deer, wearing a simple suit. He obviously kept himself clean and well.
"Your majesty," He smiles; bowing at you, "Gael at your service. You look very nice today."

What do you do?
>>
>>30881083
Thank you Gael, how fares things with the other provinces and nations.
>>
>>30881097
*and nearby nations
>>
>>30881083
Thank you. How are our things going in the diplomacy side of things?
>>
>>30881097
>>30881153
"Thank you, Gael," You smile, "How fares things with the other provinces and nations?"
"Good," He smiles, "Relations could be better with Nova Tribina, but things are good. And I did get a letter from one of the hordes to you."
He trots up and gives you a letter. The letter was made out of animal fur. It was something the Arros Horde liked to do.
The Arros Horde was the other horde to the north. It was more violent, and tribal, often raiding the north of the Federation. Why would they want diplomacy with you?

What do you do?
>>
>>30881253
Read the letter, there isn't mich else we can do with it. What animal is it from, can we tell?
>>
>>30881253
Open it.
>>
>>30881253
We won't find out until we read it.
>>
>>30881259
>>30881261
>>30881266
It was made out of Beaver, which was common where the horde lived. When they weren't raiding they were trading Beaver hides.
You unwrap the thread around it and open it up, catching the paper inside of it. What was written on it was a messy, but good attempt at your language.
"Ivory Stalks. You should be getting this letter on your coronation day, which I'm hopeful about. I have heard of your new good relations with the Veaso Horde and was thinking of the possibility of a triangular alliance. To achieve that: My wife just gave birth our third son, and you have two daughters. I was hoping we could arrange a betrothal between one your daughters and my third son. -Khan Temüjin."
You knew while the two hordes were different in many ways they had good relations with each other.

What do you do?
>>
>>30881347
We will have to give this matter some consideration.
You are dismissed Gael.
>>
>>30881347
We need some time to talk to our family and think about it before deciding this.
>>
>>30881347
we need some time to think, but we'll probably go through with it anyway. More allies will be good for when we inevitably go on a war murder rampage.
>>
>>30881364
>>30881382
>>30881391
"I will have to give this matter some consideration," You say; giving the letter back to him, "I need some time to talk to my family about it before deciding. You are dismissed Gael."
He nods before trotting away. Caiside coming in a few minutes later.
"Looks like everything went well." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30881449
Yes.
Now we must speak of military matters. Food may be a major priority but this is just as much one.
>>
>>30881484
Oh wait he wasn't here when we said food was a priority.
Forget that entire second part and just say now we must speak of military matters.
>>
>>30881449
Yes. You left me in quite a good state. Again, I must thank you for this. I feel as if I can't express that enough.
>>
>>30881484
>>30881508
"Yes," You smile, "You left me in quite a good state. Again, I must thank you for this. I feel as if I can't express that enough."
"You're welcome." He smiles.
"Now... we must speak of military matters."
"What do you want to know about it?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30881547
the strength of our military, as exact as you can reasonably be. Also, whatever you know about everyone else's military
>>
>>30881547
I trust I can leave most of this stuff up to you, although I would of course wish to stay informed. How are our numbers? Any need for recruitment drives?

With religious tensions on the rise I think maybe we should move some troops around to have more stationed at the borders facing towards capital. Just in case.
>>
>>30881564
>>30881602
"I trust I can leave most of this stuff up to you," You tell him, "Although I would like to stay informed. What's the strength of the military?"
"Ten thousand strong," He replies, "With two thousand in reserves. Not as high as the others, but we beat High Province by seven thousand. Our military is in need of new equipment though: The armor is starting to get old, and the weapons are rusting."

What do you do?
>>
>>30881652
Repair stuff to a decent condition where possible, but anything that cannot be repaired I want made. While I don't want a war anytime soon, it never hurts to be prepared.
>>
>>30881652
I will see what we can do about that.
With religious tensions on the rise I wonder if maybe we should reposition some troops to be better able to defend against attacks from other provinces.
Just in case.
>>
>>30881682
>>30881701
"Repair stuff to a decent condition where possible," You tell him, "But, anything that cannot be repaired I want made. It never hurts to be prepared. And, with religious tensions on the rise I wonder if maybe we should reposition some troops to better able to defend against attacks from other provinces. Just in case."
"I can do both of those," Caiside nods, "Anything else?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30881752
Make sure any troop movements are gradual so as not to cause too much of a stir.
That should be all. Shall anything more be needed of me today?
>>
>>30881762
"Make sure any troop movements are gradual so as not to cause too much of a stir," You tell him, "Anything more be needed of me today?"
"We decided to take it easy on you today," Caiside tells you, "Tomorrow we're going to discuss the budget and how much of the treasury should go to important projects and such. Though, we can get those priests out and let you judge them for their crimes."

What do you do?
>>
>>30881813
Alright. Bring them in.
>>
>>30881752
Alright. I want to hear their excuse.
>>
>>30881823
"Alright," You tell him, "Bring them in."
"It'll take some time so just relax." He tells you; trotting away.
A few minutes go by before you see the door crack open slightly. Morning Star and Delkii gallop in, quickly reaching your throne and jumping onto you. Batukhan follows them slowly, smiling up at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30881902
Hello guys. I just need to deal with some criminals and then pay the mage broadcaster, even if he does not want a full payment I must pay him something. and then we should have the day all to ourselves.
>>
>>30881902
Hey everyone. Sorry but I'm almost done. I just need to judge some criminals and I'll be done for today.
>>
>>30881923
>>30881950
"Hey everyone," You smile; holding your daughters close, "I'm almost done. I just need to deal with some criminals and then pay the mage broadcaster. Then we'll have the day all to ourselves."
"Yay!" They both cheer.
Batukhan gets them and leads them out to let you go back to your business.
Several minutes pass before a few guards come in with two of the priests: One looked to be the leader of the protest, and the other you recognized to be the one who threw the bottle.
The guards take them to the base of your throne before throwing them down.

What do you do?
>>
>>30881997
Do you have any excuses before I throw you into the jails?
>>
>>30881997
Anything to say bottle boy?
This'll be your only chance.
>>
>>30881997
I don't care if you protest at all, but I specifically warned coming too close. And I don't have to explain why it was wrong to throw something at me.
>>
>>30882006
>>30882045
>>30882049
"Do you have any excuses before I throw you into the jails?" You ask.
Neither of them answer you.
"This'll be your only chance, especially you bottle boy. Do I have to explain why it was wrong to throw something at me?"
"May Celestia smite you with a thousand stars!" He spits at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882058
Bite our tongues against insulting celestia directly and simply say the sentance has not changed. 3 days for those who stood too close and a month for the man who threw the bottle.
>>
>>30882058
Very well. What about you? Do you understand that there is a limit in how close you can approach? You are free to protest, but you are not allowed to pass the limit nor cause any violence.
>>
>>30882058
I'm sure she wouldn't do that, from what I've heard she seems like a lovely pony.
Give bottle boy a month and the leader a week. Give the pthers we arrested 3 days.
>>
>>30882072
>>30882084
>>30882089
You manage to bite your tongue before you could insult him back.
"I'm sure she wouldn't do that," You say instead, "From what I've heard she seems like a lovely pony. What about you? Do you understand that there is a limit in how close you approach?"
He just nods.
"Bottle boy gets a month and the leader a week," You declare, "Give the others three days."
The leader lets out a sigh of relief, probably expecting you to give him a harsher punishment.
The guards take them and drag them out. Bottle boy continues to scream at you as the two were dragged out, leaving you with Caiside.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882152
I wonder if I will ever meet Princess Celestia.
Let's go see the mage.
>>
>>30882152
Ask him what he thinks about the punishments, whether they were too long or too short.
>>
>>30882152
I doubt they will stop, Caiside, but it's the best we can do without twisting and making it seem like we are against Celestialism. We can only hope this loud minority settles down.
>>
>>30882174
>>30882175
>>30882188
"I wonder if I will ever meet Princess Celestia," You mutter; getting up, "I doubt they will stop, Caiside, but it's the best we can do without twisting and making it seem like we are against Celestialism. What did you think about the punishments."
"They were fine," He tells you, "But, bottle boy's could be increased slightly."
You trot out and soon find the mage. Looking at a painting in one of the halls.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882219
You know I never did catch your name.
Once we know his name tell him we insist on paying him at least something and have him paid enough money to feed his family for a week.

Tell him we may consider having more work for him in the future.
>>
>>30882219
What's the painting of?
>>
Shit I just remembered the entire thing that drew me to cyoa in the first place
Do you have the op image in a high resolution?
>>
>>30882236
>>30882261
The painting was of your mother and father before you were born. Well painted.
"I never did catch your name." You tell him; trotting up.
"Lucky Bamboo," He says, "It's a strange name, but it's my name."
"I do insist on paying you at least something." You tell him.
One of your guards brings you a sack of three hundred gold, which was the usual amount to take care of a family for a week in the Federation.
He reluctantly accepts it before heading off. Telling you he'll be happy to get more work for you done in the future if needed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882297
What's the time?
Let's go see our family.
>>
>>30882297
Go see the family. Discuss the marriage thing with our husband.
>>
>>30882314
>>30882331
Time seemed to have gone by much quicker then you thought as it was now five and almost dinner time.
You trot over to the royal wing, which was a large part of the castle reserved for just the family who ruled.
You soon arrive to your room, where Batukhan was resting for the moment.
"You're finally done." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882403
With my queenly duties yes. Not with you.
Go up and give him a long kiss.
>>
>>30882403
That I am. Where are our kids? There was also something I wanted to discuss. Arros Horde has sent us a request for a diplomatic marriage with one of our daugthers.
>>
>>30882427
This, talk can come latter. Sex time now.
And I should be able to get off to it this time now we are a little older (the underage stuff was cute though)
>>
>>30882432
Oh right yeah ask where the kids are first. Don't want them walking in on us.
I agree with >>30882443 though, intimacy first then conversations latter.
>>
>>30882432
I suppose we can save the talk later. We have so much time to think about it.
>>
Can we have a shorter sex scene this time if we have to have one?
I don't really want to be keeping myself awake for snother session of "Wait for the sex to finish and hope it doesn't take up the entire session."
>>
>>30882514
The last one was short though?
Unless you mean the one in wide open skies which I can assure you was a special occasion. They don't normally go that long.
>>
>>30882537
I expect this quest won't have a whole lot of sex compared to most pluto quests so I think a bit of length is fine.
>>
>>30882544
I doubt this will go that long though.
>>
>>30882427
>>30882432
>>30882443
>>30882457
>>30882464
"Where are our kids?"
"Eating." He replies.
"And I am done with my queenly duties," You tell him, "Though, not with you."
You run up and pounce on him, giving him a kiss. He quickly gets into it, grabbing you and flipping you over onto your back. The kiss going for a minute.
"So," He says; gently rubbing your dress, "Should we get that sexy dress off?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30882809
Of course.
Once it's off say we are so very tired from all our work today that we can't possibly do any more without some oral service as we spread our legs.
>>
>>30882832
Theres probably a less awkward way to word that but I can't think of one.
>>
>>30882843
I am so very tired from all my queening today, how about you help me relax a little before I do any more work.
>>
>>30882855
That works
>>
>>30882832
>>30882843
>>30882855
>>30882858
"Of course." You smile.
You slip the dress off and throw it somewhere else.
"I am so very tired from all my queening today," You tell him; slowly spreading your legs open, "How about you help me relax a bit before I do any more work?"
He grabs your legs and quickly gets to work. Opening your entrance and having his tongue prob deep inside of it. You manage to just hold back a scream as he goes in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882901
Enjoy it.
>>
>>30882911
You lay your head back on your pillow and simply enjoy the feeling.
His tongue feels your walls for a few minutes. Your walls starting to squeeze around him as you get close.
He then pulls his tongue out. You were about to ask why when he bit down on your clit and started sucking. Which pushes you over the edge.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882977
Give him a hug and lick your way down his body.
Deep throat that cock.
>>
>>30882988
Oh boy that's a sizable length.
I wonder how much we can get down there. I suppose we have had practice.
>>
>>30882977
Cum from the amount of pleasure. Thank him and push him back as we start feeling his body. It's his turn.
>>
>>30882988
>>30882999
>>30883001
You cum from the amount of pleasure. Soon tapering off.
You hug him while feeling his body, slowly pushing his body down while you licked down. It was his turn.
You soon come to his length. It had grown by a few inches since the last time you had sex with him.
You take it and start going down on it, determined to get as far as you could.
You reach halfway before gagging and pulling back slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30882999
Can we swallow everything he releases? I also wonder how far we've got in getting used to him.
>>
>>30883097
>It had grown by a few inches since the last time you had sex with him.
Do you mean we haven't done anything since the first time?
We know our limit so just suck him off and don't go past that point.
>>
>>30883100
Not far at all aparently.
Kind of odd.
>>
>>30883097
No luck apparently lick and suck his sack as we feel his length.
>>
>>30883152
We can't take it all the way but that's no reason not to take what we have found we can.
>>
>>30883160
Just adding some variety. We can continue trying to take his length afterwards.
>>
>>30883204
Fair enough.
>>
>>30883204
So suck the balls then retake the length.
That works.
>>
>>30883114
>>30883152
You remember having sex with him a year ago, though it ended badly after you tried to see if you could swallow all his cum. Which resulted in you almost suffocating.
You pop out of his length, feeling his length as you sucked at his sacks. Making him moan a bit.
After sucking for a bit you take his length and start bobbing up and down as far as you can go.
It doesn't take long for you to feel him getting close.

What do you do?
>>
>>30883429
Well if we can't swallow properly we best have him cum on our face.
Pull him out and finish him off. Play with his balls a little.
>>
>>30883474
Also even if we can't swallow it all we should try and get a bit in our mouth.
>>
>>30883479
Well more than just a bit
>>
>>30883429
>You remember having sex with him a year ago, though it ended badly after you tried to see if you could swallow all his cum. Which resulted in you almost suffocating
So we stopped having sex because we were too scared of a repeat?
>>
>>30883490
Nah that's silly.
>>
>>30883514
Thought it was a response to the question of when it was the last time we had sex with him.
>>
>>30883553
Maybe.
>>
>>30883568
Would be a little silly though.
>>
>>30883553
I think it's more just an anecdote of something that happened.
>>
>>30883598
Oh wait it was because of >>30883100
>>
>>30883474
>>30883479
>>30883489
You let go of his length and start playing his length and balls.
He releases a groan before cumming on your face. You open your mouth to catch some of it.
The cum kept coming out, painting your face white.

What do you do?
>>
>>30883745
Swallow what we can.
[Terrible pun about royalty indicating desire for penertrative intercourse]
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30883745
Continue holding our mouth open to catch his cum. After he's done cumming, start licking up as much cum from our face as possible.
>>
>>30881347
Kinda late, but that's a nice proposition. Two hordes are better than one when it will finally come to subjugating rogue provinces and restoring order.

Also regarding the military. How big part of it consist of ponies and how could we be sure about their loyalty in case of war? I'd suggest a purge, but that would be pretty radical and very unnecessary, there are nice ponies out there who don't want to sow shit in our backyard.
>>
>>30885434
A purge seems silly but with current tensions mostly religious it may be worth looking at how many ponies are in our military.

More useful would be a count of the religious makeup of our military but that seems hard to count.
>>
>>30883116
Seems a bit of an odd choice but I don't think it's that far fetched. The first time was from a strong heat after all. The idea they had not done it since is unlikely but not enough to bother me.
>>
>>30885703
Unlikely but not unlikely enough to bother me that is.
>>
>>30885703
>>30885710
Hm. Guess I spoke too soon anyway. I'm just going to put the matter out of my mind. It's not like it really matters.
>>
>>30885703
Only a bit bothered by the mention that we had sex a year ago. Seems weird with how close we are and how easily we got into it, but I suppose I can get over it.
>>
I'm still in favour of more radical solutions.
>>
>>30883745
We can't swallow but all but we shall take what we can.>>30886314
That should be a gradual thing.
>>
>>30883760
>>30884763
>>30886550
You couldn't take it all so you simply put your mouth back on it and start drinking.
It takes a few minutes, but he soon stops. Your face covered in cum and your stomach full from some of it.
You start licking up the cum on your face before laying back.
"You know what I love about royalty," You ask, "We get to use poles~""
Batukhan smiles, grabbing you as his shaft quickly spears you.
Your mind temporarily turns into mush as he quickly enters your womb. His head poking out by three inches now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30886778
Feel and rub his head that's spearing through us.
>>
>>30886778
You've gotten so much bigger.
>>
>>30886840
>>30886893
You start feeling and rubbing his head through your skin.
"You've gotten so much bigger!" You moan.
"Yep," He smiles, "And it should be better now."
He then pulls out before thrusting back in. Making your mind mush again for a moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30886778
Love you babe.
>>
>>30886924
F-Faster. Let him use us as whatever way he wants. It's good to be bottom.
>>
>>30886994
Oh oops. Didn't notice I missed the first prompt.
>>
>>30886924
He is too big too hook our legs around sadly.
Try and bounce with it.
>>
>>30886924
Feel along his stomach.
>>
>>30886924
Grab some cock that's still on the outside and start rubbing.
>>
>>30886995
>>30887012
>>30887043
>>30887057
He was way too big for you to hook your legs around, which made you a bit sad.
"F-Faster!" You stammer out; grabbing some of his cock that was still outside and rubbing.
He starts thrusting quickly, every single inch of your walls being moved as you bounced with it. Sending pleasure up to your brain.
He moves you slightly before ramming into you with great speed, holding onto you and licking your neck a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887097
Ooooh that feels nice on my neck.
Keep doing what we are doing
>>
>>30887097
So good!
>>
>>30887117
>>30887145
"So good!" You moan out.
He takes this as a sign to keep going, moving a bit faster and continuing to lick your neck. Balls slapping against you as he thrusts into you.
You soon start to feel yourself getting close. A flood of pleasure moving towards your pelvis, ready to break out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887200
I'm cummming.
>>
>>30887200
I'm so close!
>>
>>30887205
>>30887237
"I-I'm so close!" You exclaim; twitching.
"I am too," Batukhan grunts, "Want it in or out?"
You had enough time to answer before you climaxed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887249
Out.
>>
>>30887249
Cum on my pussy lips.
>>
>>30887299
Oh I like this. Have him cum on our labia.
>>
>>30887249
Out. Shower me with it.
>>
>>30887299
>cum on my pussy lips.
I think that might be the least sexy thing I have ever heard.
>>
>>30887478
How would you propose we say it?
>>
>>30887483
Actually come on my crotch sounds better.
>>
>>30887298
>>30887299
>>30887306
>>30887310
>>30887478
>>30887483
>>30887487
"Out! Shower me with it!"
He quickly pulls out, getting you to climax.
He starts cumming, doing it on your crotch before moving up onto your body.
Several minutes later he finishes. You were covered in his cum, making you look a bit white.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887560
How do you even store that much?
>>
>>30887560
Rub your hoof over your labia to feel the cum covering it.

Then give him a hug and a kiss on his neck.
>>
>>30887569
>>30887589
You take a hoof and rub it over your labia, feeling the cum covering it.
"How do you even store so much?" You ask.
"Yaks always have." He replies.
You lean up and hug him, giving him a kiss on the neck.
"Satisfied?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887589
*our hoof
*our labia
I would hope he does not have a labia
>>
>>30887631
Very much so. I liked what you did with my neck.
Let's cuddle for a bit.
>>
>>30887634
speak for yourself
>>
>>30887640
"Very much so," You smile, "I liked what you did with my neck."
You lay him down with you and start cuddling. Batukhan accepts the cuddle, hugging you.
Several minutes soon pass when you hear a knock at the door.
"Mummy, Daddy," You hear Morning Star's voice through the door, "Are you in there?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30887712
Uhm i'm a little messy right now.
Find somewhere to hide ourselves while Batukhan greeta the kids.
>>
>>30887712
Yes sweetie just wait there for a second.
>>
>>30887718
This unless there is an ajoining washroom we can clean in right now.
>>
Less sex, more executing of Celestials.
>>
>>30887718
>>30887748
"Uhm, I'm a little messy right now," You tell them; getting up, "Just wait there for a second."
Batukhan quickly picks you up and throws you into the bathroom, closing the door.
You hear him open the entrance. The two daughters trotting in and loudly wondering why the room smelled like vanilla. You were safe, for now.

What do you do?

>>30887762
Nothing like a good holocaust in the morning.
>>
>>30887762
I bet it's gonna be a twist and the war will have nothing to do with religion.
No need to rush things though.
>>
>>30887767
Clean up.
>>
>>30887771
Nah. I am fairly certain it will be religion.
I agree that there is no need to rush things though.
>>
>>30887762
No, we can't just start executing them, if we do that our public opinion will drop like a stone and rebels will take over. we start by imprisoning anyone who does a protest, use something they do as an excuse. Then when people complain, we ban the religion outright, and we start imprisoning anyone who practices it, slowly lengthening the punishment for practicing the religion until it's prison for the rest of their lives. Then, one day, we suddenly and conveniently run out of space in the prisons! Oh no, what are we going to do?! Well, since building new prisons are expensive then I guess we'll have to start executing those who will never get out of prison anyway, which at this point, is mostly celestials. Once we've done that, we change the punishment for practicing celestialism again. Celestialism is now punishable by death.
>>
>>30887804
It goes against our current characterisation to do something like that
>>
File: 8967566685.jpg (22KB, 238x256px) Image search: [Google]
8967566685.jpg
22KB, 238x256px
>>30887804
It would take too long. Better to plunge a country into a civil war with aid of the northern hordes and then restore order by force and whip.
>>
>>30882514
Kind of funny that it did end up taking the whole session in the end.
It was just because of lack of updates rather than length of scene.
>>
>>30887804
>>30887817
I don't know why you guys are so determined to be aggressors.
>>
>>30887835
Yeah. Just be patient and wait for either a war to start without us or somebody to directly provoke us.
>>
>>30887774
You quickly hop into the shower after locking the door so the two couldn't get in.
You soon finish and trot out of the shower and to the door, only to stop.
With slight amusement you watch as a plate of salad was pushed under the bathroom door. Most of the salad ending up on the floor though.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887817
The problem with this is the fact that it's so aggressive and loud that other celestial dominant nations may decide to get involved. It would also probably lead to an incredibly unhappy population, and an unhappy population can quickly turn into a rebellious population.
>>
>>30887839
>somebody to directly provoke us.
That's my theory about how war will start.
But yeah stop being so eager to get stuck in guys.
>>
>>30887849
Eat what's still on the plate
>>
>>30888888
>>
>>30887852
My money is still on the celestial nations trying to force the remaining neltic provinces into conversion.
>>
>>30887804
That would go against the character we created. Let's just to solve this in a peaceful manner unless we have no choice to go to war. We're also not killing all of Celestialists. Calm down on purging an entire belief.
>>
>>30887868
>Calm down on purging an entire belief.
He said on 4chan.
>>
>>30887849
Let dry off and eat the salad, then open the door.
>>
>>30887860
>>30887889
You take the plate and eat what was left on it before opening the door.
Morning Star and Delkii were sitting on the bed, on a very recognizable lump.
"Daddy disappeared." Delkii giggles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887895
Oh no. Whatever will the province do without it's king.
Go sit on him ourself.
>>
>>30887870
Seems silly to say it here, but I don't want to ruin a cyoa by provoking so many people and even possibly Celestia herself.
>>
>>30887908
"Oh no! Whatever will the province do without it's king?"
You trot over and sit on him yourself. Getting your daughters to laugh.
A few seconds go by before a set of hooves come up and drag you under the blankets. The two scream and giggle, while running around the room.
You feel a set of lips get pushed against yours as Batukhan kisses you under the covers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30887947
Use tongue.
>>
>>30887954
On second thought don't use tongue. Just enjoy the embrace.
>>
>>30887958
This.
>>
>>30887947
Cuddle up.
>>
>>30887954
>>30887958
>>30887963
>>30888014
You return the kiss before cuddling up with him. Giving him an occasional nuzzle.
A few minutes later your daughters come in, snuggling up next to the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888151
Lay there for a while. Tell them you need to go to the meeting tomorrow
>>
>>30888151
Lay there in happiness. We won't have much free time from now on.
>>
>>30888159
>>30888232
You simply lay there with everyone for a while and in happiness. You wouldn't have much free time from now on, and you remember that your dad did have a lot of work as king.
"I have to go to a meeting tomorrow." You tell them.
"What's the meeting?" Batukhan asks; the kids simply ignoring at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888356
At the capital, with all the kings.
>>
>>30888356
The Emperor has invited me to the capital.
>>
>>30888364
Don't forget to talk about the arrange marriage with the Nova Tribina
>>
>>30888387
I think we should talk about that with Batukhan alone first.
>>
>>30888413
Let talk about it when the kids head off to bed.
>>
>>30888364
>>30888382
"The Emperor has invited me to the capital," You tell him, "With all the kings for a meeting with the kings."
"Oh," Batukhan says, "I remember learning about that years ago... First one in fifty years."
Your two daughters seemed to now be listening to the conversation, but they haven't gotten into it yet.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888434
And I suppose you want to come see the capital don't you kids?
What do you think Batukhan, should I let them come or make them wait a little longer?
>>
>>30888434
Yeah. I'm surprised they personally invited me as soon as I became queen. It's been a long time since I've been to the capital.
>>
>>30888476
I don't see why we would be surprised.
>>
>>30888447
>>30888476
"I'm surprised they personally invited me as soon as I became Queen," You say, "...I suppose you want to come along, don't you kids?"
They both nod.
"What do you think Batukhan?"
"They should stay here," He replies, "It's an important meeting and I think they would appreciate not having kids running around."
"But, dad!" Morning Star exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888483
More surprised that it's been a long time since any meeting has happened.
>>
>>30888493
Well I would not take them to the meeting itself. I can have somebody watch them.
They have to see it at some point so it may as well be now.
>>
>>30888523
"They have to see it at some point," You say, "I would not be taking them to the meeting myself. I can have somebody watch them."
"I'm more worried about their safety," Batukhan admits, "You're not exactly the most liked ruler in Capital."

What do you do?
>>
>>30888730
You raise a valid point.
Sorry kids.
>>
>>30888730
You're probably right. Who knows what they may do if some of them find out that I brought my children along.
>>
>>30888738
>>30888754
"You... raise a valid point," You admit, "Who knows what they may do if some of them find out that I brought my children along. Sorry kids."
"Aww!" They both groan.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888806
I'm sure you will be able to visit some day.
It's not that great anyway.
>>
>>30888806
Sorry kids. But maybe when I become liked more or get some more security, you will be able to visit.
>>
>>30888913
>>30888930
"Sorry kids," You apologize, "I'm sure you will be able to visit some day."
You remember going there once with your parents when you were young. The city was undergoing a large construction plan at the time to replace all the old buildings with newer ones. You didn't really like it, as from what pictures you've seen, made it look like some sort of knockoff of Canterlot in Equestria without what made Canterlot a great city. Only a few of the old buildings still stood there, and the roads were chaotic and confusing from combining the old roads with the new buildings. You liked the older pictures of Capital better.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888982
There is another matter that has has come up, but I can speak with your father about it later. It's nothing to be worried about.
>>
>>30889081
"There is another matter that has come up," You say, "But, I can speak with your father about it later. It's nothing to be worried about."
"Do you want me and Morning Star to leave?" Delkii asks; not really understanding the question.

What do you do?
>>
>>30888982
Tell the kids they have to make sure dad does not ruin everything while we are gone
>>
>>30889152
Nah. It can wait and we can stay here a bit longer.
>>30889154
Say this
>>
>>30889154
>>30889159
"It can wait," You tell them, "Make sure dad doesn't ruin anything while I'm gone."
"Hey!"
The four of you proceed to cuddle up again in the protection of the covers. Enjoying the time together.

You weren't sure how much time has passed. The four of you cuddling under the covers.
Morning Star and Delkii had fallen asleep, while you and Batukhan cuddled each other with resting eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30889236
A letter came in today, and I could really use your opinion on this matter. Arros Horde has sent us a request for a diplomatic marriage between their third son and one of our daugthers.
>>
>>30889236
We should leave the kids to sleep.
Let's head outside and inquire how public reaction to the broadcasted coronation was.
I suppose we should also mention the marriage considerations to Batukhan.
>>
>>30889254
"A letter came in today," You whisper to Batukhan; not wanting to wake the kids, who were both heavy sleepers. Not even the wrath of Bilé could wake them, "And I could use your opinion on the matter: Arros Horde has sent us a request for a diplomatic marriage between their third son and one of our daughters."
"I don't see a problem with it," Batukhan replies, "I heard good things about their Khan... Which one of our daughters though?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30889331
Probably Delkii. Unlikely to object and less chance of religious clashes with the husband and his people.
Don't say the religious part if they are also neltic.
>>
Hey pluto.
You are needed in the general
>>30889169
>>
>>30889379
"Probably Delkii," You admit, "Unlikely to object and less chance of religious clashes with the husband his people."
Speaking of Delkii: She was pretty much dreaming as she started twitching before rolling out of the covers and onto the floor.
You hear her crying a few seconds later.

What do you do?
>>
>>30889450
Calm her down.
>>
>>30889450
Wake her up from her nightmare. Is she okay?
>>
>>30889463
>>30889466
You get up and quickly hug her on the floor. She returns your hug crying.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"Noooo!" She cries into you; hyperventilating as she did.
There was a small, bleeding scrape on her leg, caused by her impact with the rough carpet. You never really liked the carpet in your room for that reason.

What do you do?
>>
>>30889500
Let go take care of that scrape.
>>
>>30889500
Take her to whoever is in charge of medical stuff in the castle.
We can probably handle this on our own but she might feel better that way.
>>
>>30889517
This wound need a mother touch.
>>
>>30889533
I agree.
Don't worry about getting anybody else.
>>
>>30889500
As we treat her, ask if she had a nightmare.
>>
>>30889551
Well we may need to go to a medical place to get medical stuff to treat it. Or maybe we have something in a cabinet in our room.
>>
>>30889508
>>30889517
>>30889533
>>30889551
>>30889553
>>30889557
You get up and trot to a nearby cabinet, filled with medical supplies. As the Queen you did get basic medical training if you got injured and nobody was there to help.
You get some bandages and some tissues, trotting back and cleaning her wound.
"Did you have a nightmare?" You ask
"Yeah," She nods, "I don't want to talk about it..."
She looks at you before giggling at you. Leaving you confused.
"Mummy's naked." Delkii giggles at you.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30889588
Oh. So I am.
>>
>>30889588
....Forgot about that.
>>
>>30889154
Shame you didn't get this posted in time to say it right after we told them they could not come.
>>30889236
Still cute though.
>>
>>30891178
It was cute.
I was on the way to the city and kept losing connection though. Granted I would have been at work had I not had to go to the city so I never would have got the chance to say it at all.
>>
>>30889588
Well you did disrupt my shower.

Put some clothes on.
>>
>>30891190
Maybe should have said it as we left
>>
>>30890469
>>
We haven't eaten much today.
>>
>>30889600
>>30890794
>>30891202
You look down at yourself.
"...So I am," You say; getting up and putting on your dress that you threw to the floor, "Forget about that."
Delkii continues to giggle, having forgotten was transpired several seconds ago.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893102
Ask Delki if she and morningstar have eaten yet.
Is it their bedtime yet?
>>
>>30893165
Would they still be drinking mothers milk?
>>
>>30893102
How do you feel about marriage, Delki?
>>
>>30893176
Now is not the time. We can talk about it when qe get back.
>>
>>30893176
Not right now. Besides, she gets about as much choice as we did.
>>
>>30893187
I agree.
Or maybe talk about it tomorrow. This is time for enjoying ourselves as a family.
>>
>>30893193
Doesn't mean we shouldn't hear her how she feels about it later on.
>>
>>30893195
I suppose tommorow works.
Either tomorow or when we get back. Not tonight.
>>
>>30893165
>>30893169
>>30893176
"Have you and Morning Star eaten yet?" You ask.
They both nod their heads. They stopped drinking your milk several months ago and now have moved on to actual food.
You look towards the clock: It was eight at night, an hour past their bedtime.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893230
Put them in their own beds. Batukhan can carry morning star.
>>
>>30893240
You pick Delkii up while Batukhan carries Morning Star, taking them to their room.
There room was only two rooms away from yours. It was nice and spacious with two little beds for them.
Batukhan places Morning Star in her bed, and gives her a kiss goodnight even though she was sleeping already. You place Delkii down in her's.
"Mummy," Delkii looks up at you, "Can you sing me a song, please?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30893282
Sing something nice in our native tongue.
>>
>>30893282
Sing her a bedtime song of some sort.
>>
>>30893298
>>30893306
You smile at her and begin to sing. One that your mother sung to you many times.
"Feicim an ghealach, feiceann an gealach dom
ag bualadh le duilleoga an chrann darach d'aois Ó, lig an solas a shines orm Shine ar an gceann is breá liom. Thar an sliabh, thar an fharraige, ar ais áit a bhfuil mo chroí ag iarraidh a bheith Ó, lig an solas a shines orm Shine ar an gceann is breá liom. Cluinnim an larc, éisteann an larc orm ag canadh ó dhuilleoga an chrann darach d'aois Ó, lig an larc a chluinneas orm canadh leis an gceann is breá liom,Thar na sléibhte, os cionn na farraige
ar ais áit a bhfuil mo chroí ag iarraidh a bheith
Ó, lig an larc a chluinneas orm canadh leis an gceann is breá liom."
You look down and smile once more. The song having put Delkii to sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893369
Skip to journey to Capital. Unless other players want to suggest something else.
>>
>>30893369
We should go get some food. We only ate two meals today.
Also arange to have the newpaper brought to us in the morning so we can see how the coronation broadcast went over.
>>
>>30893372
God no.
We still need to do the financial stuff tomorow.
>>
>>30893372
No.
>>
>>30893377
Go to bed after we do this
>>
>>30893372
>>30893377
>>30893384
>>30893391
>>30893423
You decide to get some food as you only ate two meals today, also arranging to have the newspaper brought up to you in the morning.
After you eat you head to your bed and fall asleep.

"MUMMY, DADDY, WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"
Your two daughters hop around on your bed when morning comes, waking the two of you up.
Just a normal morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893461
Finances.
>>
>>30893461
Say morning.
>>30893472
We still need to eat and read the paper and wait for everybody else to be ready.
>>
>>30893461
Morning kids.
Let's go get breakfast. I have a busy day ahead of me.
>>
>>30893461
Good morning darlings.
>>
>>30893472
>>30893479
>>30893487
>>30893492
"Morning Darlings," You smile, "Let's go get breakfast. I have a busy day ahead of me."
They both cheer as you get up and put a dress on: A light green dress with a red floral pattern, It was one of your slightly older ones.
With that you and your daughters head to the kitchen, Batukhan mumbling that he'll be there in a few minutes.
The three of you soon reach the kitchen, the chefs giving you a nice morning salad and a newspaper. Reading a few of it's headlines.
One of them was about the broadcast, which appeared in six different places in Highland. Many enjoyed it though a few priests tried to interrupt them. They all failed and one was sent to a nearby hospital.
Geimhreadh was coming up as well in a week: It was a celebration of the first day of Fall and when night and day are equal. It was on the twenty first day of Meán Fómhair, or one week.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893574
We will have to consider more broadcasts in the future.
I wonder how folks outside highland will react to it. Maybe we will start a trend.
Eat up and find out when this budget meeting is.
>>
>>30893574
>One was sent to a nearby hospital
Why? was the display too high up? Does it burn your dick off when you touch it? How does it work?
Maybe we should attempt to hold a meeting with the most important celestial priests in the highland, maybe tell them that if they and their followers continue this disruptive behavior celestialism will be banned
>>
>>30893604
I think the implication is the crowd beat them up when they tried to disrupt it.
>>
>>30893649
I hope so, that means banning celestialism will be easier.
>>
>>30893666
I don't wanna be that eager to go around banning things.
>>
>>30893596
>>30893604
You'd have to consider more broadcasts in the future, which made you wonder if Deer outside of Highland would react to it.
You start eating and have a nearby Deer tell you when the budget meeting was. He told you in a hour as you would be leaving to Capital tonight.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893697
I guess now is as good a time as any to talk to Delkii about the possibility of marriage
>>
>>30893715
Looks like this was as good a time as any to talk to Delkii about the marriage.
You look over and smile at the two, happily eating with each other. They've always gotten along so well, you've never seen them in a fight with each other.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893773
Hey Delki. I got a letter from the arros horde yesterday.
>>
>>30893773
>They've always gotten along so well, you've never seen them in a fight with each other.
Suddenly I'm less keen on marrying off Delki, we should still do it, but it's a bit sad.
>>
>>30893773
Kinda don't like this marriage but let's see how she feels.
>>
>>30893794
>>30893812
>>30893829
Deep down you suddenly felt less keen on marrying her off, but you still needed to do it.
"Hey Delkii," You say; not letting your sadness show in your voice, "I got a letter from the Arros Horde yesterday."
"Really," She asks; looking at you with her big eyes, "What did they want?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30893870
A marriage between their third son and one of my daughters.
>>
>>30893870
>looking at you with her big eyes,
Oh fuck you Pluto.
They wanted to marry one of their sons with one of my daughters.
>>
>>30893880
>>30893890
"A marriage," You tell her, "They want to marry their third son with one of you."
Delkii's eyes light up as she stands on the table, looking at you.
"Is it me?" She quickly asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893917
Nod.
>>
>>30893917
Well thank fuck for that, if she'd have been upset Inwould've felt siper guilty, but since she's happy about it I only feel slightly guilty.
Nod.
>>
>>30893939
Is she happy?
It's a little vague.
>>
>>30893917
Yes. It's with their third son.
>>
>>30893948
It says her eyes lit up, this usually means happy.
I think.
I hope.
>>
>>30893925
>>30893939
>>30893952
You nod.
Her eyes continue to light up as she stands there.
"YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!" She cheers; hopping around the table in happiness.

What do you do?
>>
>>30893999
You seem glad.
>>
>>30893999
You seem happy. Do you want to be married?
She's certainly handling it much better than we ever did.
>>
>>30894026
Well not so much ever did as at first.
>>
>>30894008
>>30894026
"You seem glad," You smile, "Do you want to be married?"
She hops around a few more times before laying down in front of your plate out of breath.
"...Yes!" She pants; smiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894106
We can start the arrangements when I get back from the meeting of the kings then.
>>
>>30894106
Alright. I can send a letter back accepting this, and we can arrange it from there.
>>
>>30894106
Aren't you going to congratulate your sister Morning star?
>>
>>30894106
Won't you miss being with us and your your sister? Although, I am happy that you're willing to do this for all of us.
>>
>>30894130
>>30894150
>>30894198
>>30894205
"Alright," You say, "I can send a letter back accepting this, and we can arrange when I get back from the Meeting. Aren't you going to congratulate your sister Morning Star?"
She gives a happy nod.
"Won't you miss being with your sister?" You ask Delkii.
Her happy smile goes away as her ears droop and her eyes grow watery.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894424
Crap. Go over and hug her. This isn't a goodbye. We'll make sure that she occasionally comes over to visit her no matter what.
>>
>>30894424
Hug her.
I am looking at hiring a mage so we might be able to arange semi regular projections of her image to you to chat
And you can still stay in contact in general.
>>
>>30894440
>>30894443
You quickly grab her and hold her close.
"This isn't goodbye," You tell her, "We'll make sure that she occasionally comes over to visit no matter what, and I am looking at hiring a mage so we might be able to arrange regular projects to chat with."
"But, what about you," Delkii sniffs, "I won't be able to see you, and- and you'll be busy all the time!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30894501
Hug her tighter.
>>
>>30894501
I'll see if I could get some free time just so I can spend it with both of you.
>>
>>30894501
I'm going to try and find a way to spare some time to be with you.
>>
>>30894509
>>30894524
>>30894552
You hug her tighter.
"I'm going to try and find a way to spare some time with you," You tell her, "Both of you."
"I love you, Mummy." Delkii sniffs; hugging you tighter.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894578
kissu daughteru
>>
>>30894578
Motion to morningstar to join the hug
>>
>>30894578
Hold both our daughters.
>>
>>30894612
Shouldn't it be both of us hugging her.
>>
>>30894593
>>30894596
>>30894612
You motion for Morning Star to join the hug, which she does.
Once they were both there you kiss them both, holding them in your embrace.
A minute later Batukhan comes in, stopping and staring at the three of you.
"...Is this a bad time?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894659
No.
>>
>>30894659
Invite Batu to qt cuddlepile.
>>
>>30894659
Delkii is excited about getting married but sad about leaving.
>>
>>30894659
Increase this pile of hugs.
>>
>>30894663
>>30894673
>>30894674
"No," You reply; inviting him to the cuddlepile, "Delkii is excited about getting married, but sad about leaving."
"I'm not very good at comfort." Batukhan mutters; joining the pile.
A few minutes pass in the cuddlepile when a tiny hoof comes up and boops you. You weren't sure who it was.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894723
Laugh.
>>
>>30894749
You laugh a bit.
A few seconds later another hoof does the same, and another, and another, and another.
Your daughters pounce you as you are subjected to rapid-fire boops.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894723
Boop back everyone.
>>
>>30894804
Pick them up so they can't reach.
Check the time.
>>
>>30894804
Boop them back
>>
>>30894804
Fire back at both of them.
>>
>>30894806
>>30894818
>>30894826
>>30894834
You start booping both of them back, turning it into a booping war.
After a few minutes of this you manage to look at the time and find that you had a few minutes before having to go to the budget meeting.

What do you do?
>>
>>30894883
Oh sh-crud I gotta go.
>>
>>30894883
Sorry, but I have to go do work now.
>>
>>30894896
>>30894911
"Oh sh- crud. I have to go do work now."
You give them a kiss before heading off to the meeting. It takes a few minutes to find it, but you arrive on time, getting Mabyn to jump slightly.
"You scared me!" She gasps.
Mabyn was the only one in the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30895280
I guess I'm early?
>>
>>30895280
Sorry. So what do we need to talk about?
>>
>>30895303
>>30895306
"Sorry," You apologize, "...I guess I'm early?"
"No," She replies, "I'm the only one since I'm the financial adviser."
"What do we need to talk about?" You ask.
"The budget," She smiles, "We need to know how much money several things are getting so they know what they can do."
She gives you a piece of paper with several categories on it: Infrastructure, Military, Health, Religion, Environment, Espionage, and Random Projects.
"I got one trillion gold from the treasury to work with," Mabyn explains, "It's your job to decide how much goes to each category and any projects you want to do. The leftover gold will go back to the treasury."

What do you do?
>>
>>30895409
I think my two biggest priorities there would be military and health.
Religion can probably be given a low priority right now.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion
Which trillion?
>>
>>30895409
Military and health seem like the biggest priorities to me.
>>
>>30895444
American. I didn't even know there was another...
>>
>>30895409
What was everything getting last year?
>>
>>30895409
How much are we paying in soldiors wages already?
>>
>>30895423
>>30895498
>>30895517
"Military and health seem like the biggest priorities to me," You say, "What was everything getting last year?"
"Caiside gave most of it to Environment," Mabyn explains, "Something about Nova Tribia's rapid plan to deforest."

What do you do?
>>
>>30895569
That is a concern.
Let's say military over health over environment for the main bulk of the money.
How much are we already paying in soldiers wages? We need a lot of new equipment right now as well.
>>
>>30895569
Would city walls fall under military or infrastructure?
Do we even have walls?
>>
>>30895569
We need to consider how much we are going to keep spare in the treasury as well.
>>
>>30895569
How much would you recomend putting back into the treasury?
>>
>>30895585
>>30895630
>>30895682
>>30895687
"That is a concern," You mutter, "Let's say military over health over environment for the main bulk of the money."
Mabyn nods, writing some stuff down.
"How much would you recommend putting back in the treasury?"
"Your choice. We have thirty trillion gold in the treasury right now."
"Would city walls fall under military or infrastructure?" You ask.
"Any building or construction is infrastructure," She explains, "So a wall would be infrastructure. Even though we don't have one."
The city didn't have a wall due to the fact that the terrain was uneven, which would make building a wall a bit of a difficulty.
"How much are we paying the soldiers?" You ask.
"Twelve gold each."
That was barely minimum wage.

What do you do?
>>
>>30895719
Do you mean 12 gold a week?
I assume it's the same amount of weeks as here on earth.
>>
>>30895719
That honestly doesn't sound like much. Have there been complaints to raise it from the soldiers?
>>
>>30895719
How much would you expect the reequiping of the soldiers to cost?
>>
>>30895761
>>30895812
>>30895828
"Do you mean twelve gold a week?"
She nods.
"That doesn't sound like much," You mutter, "Have there been complaints from the soldiers."
"Quite a lot." She says.
"How much would you expect re-equipping the soldiers cost?"
"Five million gold." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
So that's at least 12488000 to the military already.
>>
>>30895923
Which barely leaves a dent.
>>30895873
Maybe we don't need so much into military after all.
>>
>>30895873
Let increase their pay, the protest are wearing them down.
>>
>>30895873
Peehaps we should raise the wage to 14 to keep soldiers from escelating to further demand in louder methods.
>>
>>30895923
>>30895940
>>30895959
>>30895964
You quickly do the math in your head, which barely left a dent at the moment.
"...Maybe we don't need so much into military after all... Let's increase their pay, the protests are wearing them down."
"How much should we increase it," She asks, "We have plenty of gold, but we don't want to give them too much."

What do you do?
>>
>>30896026
14 seems good.
>>
>>30896026
>>
>>30896037
>>30896064
"Fourteen seems good."
She nods and writes that down.
"They should be happy about the raise!" She jokes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30896091
Hopefully they will be satisfied with it. We also might find ourselves with a bit more recruits as a result.
>>
>>30896091
I am thinking our best choice would be to keep things mostly as they were but give both health and military a little extra.
For military make it enough to pay for the raise and equipment replacments and then a little extra. Make up for it by skimming a little off each of the other categories except for environment which should stay the same.
>>
Since we are about to hit the limit, will we return to WOP tomorrow?
>>
More art questions
>>30896066
>>
>>30896123
This
I am sure we can trust Mabyn to work out the exact details.
>>
Stopping for the night.

>>30896126
I was planning on continuing this for another thread before doing four or five of WoS.
>>
>>30896126
>tomorrow.
There might be room for more of this thread tomorrow I think.
>>
How much is a bit worth compared to a gold?
>>
>>30896192
One gold is equal to about ten bits.
>>
How large is a gold?
Is it only available in single gold coins or are there coins and/or notes in larger amounts?
What are they made of?
What are bits made of?
Weight?
Who makes them and how fast do they come out?
>>
>>30896422
How large is the room our gold is kept in.
>>
>>30896735
How many american dollars would a bit be equivilant to?
>>
>>30896797
What currency do the yaks use?
How many yak currency (assuming it's not the same) is a gold worth?
>>
>467 replies
>22 posters
>2 images
>no Vangelis

I am disappoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94dY-QxjDiE
>>
>>30896893
Neat.
Is the film any good?
>>
File: 1503924382459.jpg (54KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503924382459.jpg
54KB, 300x427px
Hey Pluto.
I know you picked up stelaris towards the end of Nebula for ideas so I thought this might be useful for conquest.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251990/Long_Live_The_Queen/
It's about a princess rather than a queen but she is queen in all but name and access to the treasury.
>>
>>30896908
No idea. Never seen it.
>>
>>30896123
This. Tell her we are sure she can work out the details
>>
>>30897179
>Tell her we are sure she can work out the details
Shit. I meant to say that when I posted >>30896123
Thread posts: 472
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.