[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your top 10 MLP episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Excitement.webm (628KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Excitement.webm
628KB, 1920x1080px
Post your favourite 10 episodes. Judge them on whatever qualities you like. Rating, hating and masturbating are encouraged.
>>
This would be my top 10 as I would make it without taking the time to rewatching all of the candidates. I have an obvious bias to post-S3 episodes since I joined the ride during the S3 hiatus and just kind of binge watched all of the earlier episodes, sorry about that but it can't be helped. Honourable mentions: Tanks For The Memories, The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone, No Second Prances, Twilight's Kingdom.

1. Crusaders Of The Lost Mark
2. The Perfect Pear
3. Pinkie Pride
4. The Saddle Row Review
5. Top Bolt
6. A Canterlot Wedding
7. Make New Friends But Keep Discord
8. To Where And Back Again
9. Parental Glideance
10. Slice Of Life
>>
>>30872955
Preliminary list, recycling my post-s6 list.

1 The Cutie Mark Chronicles
2 Sleepless in Ponyville
3 Crusaders of the Lost Mark
4 Sonic Rainboom
5 Parental Glideance
6 The Saddle Row Review
7 The Best Night Ever
8 The Perfect Pear
9 The Return of Harmony
10 Magical Mystery Cure
>>
File: 1497543551144.png (152KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497543551144.png
152KB, 880x800px
>>30872955
1. Return of Harmony (the first two-parter but greatly improved, each character gets a spotlight, the challenge feels real, Discord is entertaining, this gave me hope that each two-parter would be getting better than the last, unfortunately I was wrong and there's still quite nothing to top it off)
2. Putting Your Hoof Down (quite possibly the biggest instance of character development in the show, Fluttershy realizing her timid attitude is a long-term problem for the first time)
3. Lesson Zero (the main character-building episode for Twilight, funny, just a bit creepy, 2 great morals at once)
4. Fall Weather Friends
5. Pinkie Apple Pie
6. Sonic Rainboom
7. Hearth's Warming Eve
8. Amending Fences
9. Sisterhooves Social
10. Crusaders of The Lost Mark
>>
File: 1444200219853.png (56KB, 663x543px) Image search: [Google]
1444200219853.png
56KB, 663x543px
>>30872955
All these I've watched multiple times(except Perfect Pear) and really stuck with me, in no particular order:
Canterlot Wedding(This is my favorite)
It's about time
Best night Ever
Perfect Pear
Luna eclipsed
Suited for Success
Cutie mark chronicles
Rainbow Rocks
Legend of Everfree
Friendship Games
>>
>>30872955
In no order of preference:
1. Gauntlet of Fire
2. The Perfect Pear
3. Pinkie Apple Pie
4. A Royal Problem
5. A Canterlot Wedding
6. The Return of Harmony
7. Luna Eclipse
8. The Last Round Up
9. It's About Time
10. The Time They Are A Changeling
>>
>>30873134
>Rainbow Rocks is an episode
hi Jerry Peet
>>
>>30873155
That's name I haven't heard in a while, you're right, it isn't an episode, but I felt like including them
>>
>>30873074
I wouldn't have expected anyone to come out and put MMC in their top 10. Interesting choice.

>>30873113
A few nonstandard choices - Putting Your Hoof Down, Fall Weather Friends, Hearth's Warming Eve - that are certainly good episodes but I wouldn't consider them the very best.

>>30873134
>EQG movies
Whatever floats your boat, mate (I did quite like Legend Of Everfree aside from the antagonist). It's About Time was indeed fun, I really should give the older episodes a rewatch.

>>30873147
Solid list, the only off-beat entry is The Last Roundup. Are you a Derpyfag or did you love it for another reason.
>>
>>30874365
>are you a Derpyfag?
I'm an Applefag actually. I always thought the lesson a solid one with nice banter between the mane 6 with a great chase scene. The embrace moment at the end with even Dash shedding a tear was touching.

Admittedly the episode also came a couple days after I lost a grandparent and it was the only thing to cheer me up at the time so that might have biased me towards it some.
>>
>>30872955
No particular order:
The Perfect Pear
A Royal Problem
The Saddle Row Review
A Hearth's Warming Tale
Amending Fences
Luna Eclipsed
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils
Winter Wrap Up
Rock Solid Friendship
Crusaders of the Lost Mark
>>
>>30872955
1. Flutter Brutter
2. Games Ponies Play
3. Fame & Misfortune
>>
>>30872955
Party of One
The Best Night Ever
Hearts and Hooves Day
Too Many Pinkie Pies
Pinkie Pride
Inspiration Manifestation
The Mane Attraction
The Saddle Row Review
Parental Glideance
Fame and Misfortune
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.