[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HasCon Pony/EqG schedule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: hascon1.png (27KB, 1144x215px) Image search: [Google]
hascon1.png
27KB, 1144x215px
The first ever HasCon is next weekend. Anyone going? Other than stuff that you have to pay extra for, here are the major panels. On Friday, we have an EqG panel.
>>
File: hascon2.png (23KB, 1144x192px) Image search: [Google]
hascon2.png
23KB, 1144x192px
Saturday has both a Movie panel as well as the first look at S8. Doubt that we'll actually see anything from either in terms of a public trailer. Any anon going to HasCon?
>>
File: hascon3.png (25KB, 1142x207px) Image search: [Google]
hascon3.png
25KB, 1142x207px
And last one.
>>
>>30870868
>>30870875
Not going to hascon 'cause europoor but nice info my man.
>>
>>30870881
Damn near only rich people can go to this.
Those fucking ticket prices man.
The most expensive ticket price is $600 dollars.
>>
>>30870878
This is the most interesting thing, I'd say.
>>
File: hasjew.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hasjew.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>30870868
>Hascon
>Has Con
>Con
YES GOYIM, COME ONE, COME ALL AND BRING THE CHECKBOOK
>>
>>30870898
They are slightly cheaper if you are a family. Hasbro basically designed this so the only solo adults that are going to be there are ones rich enough where their cringy behavior won't matter.

Still, it probably is too expensive even for families. If it happens in 2018 they will probably lower the prices.
>>
>>30870914
>Patreon in a nutshell
>>
>>30870916
https://hascon.hasbro.com/guests-and-schedule
I don't understand these ticket prices. Hell, the guest list baffles the hell out of me. 3 Pro Baseball players, 5 "internet personality/youtubers". 4 MAGIC: THE GATHERING Illustrators, Flo Rida the rapper.....
I mean the Pony side of things should have more than two guests.
They have some good guests in there, don't get me wrong. Hasbro could have started out stronger.

The exhibitor list is also laughable. Of corse at $1000 for a basic booth it would be.
>>
https://hascon.hasbro.com/faq?category=autograph-policy

Oh hey, if any of you want autographs the guests can only sign HASCON Program Guide and only ONE officially licensed items. No unlicensed merchandise.

I was kinda worried about BronyCon when I found out about Hascon, but I was worrying over nothing.
>>
>>30871085
Hasbro basically owns Providence so they basically can do whatever they want.
>>
>>30870868
>EG lore
Fucking lit. Maybe we will get to know more about Sunset's past/family/first years on Earth
>>
>>30871171
>so they basically can do whatever they want.

Except for having a descent guest list.
>>
If McCarthy is presenting the season 8 preview does that mean she may be back for it?

Is it even conformed if she's coming back to the show at all after the movie?
>>
>>30870875
>>30870878
these are probably the only things worth going for
>>
>>30871205
Maybe they'll do something with this:
mylittlepony.hasbro.com/en-us/canterlot
>>
File: 6245747.png (271KB, 1025x739px) Image search: [Google]
6245747.png
271KB, 1025x739px
>>30871150
>despite all its success hasbro can still tie a noose
fucking hasbro.
>>
>>30871468
>If McCarthy is presenting the season 8 preview does that mean she may be back for it?
She's now in charge of storytelling for Hasbro studios, ruining other Hasbro shows for them. Too bad 30 pieces of silver can't buy back trust.

And to think some anons thought that hating her wasn't justified back in S3-S4.
>>
>>30871468
No but working full time on the movie was the reason she left the show.

Unless they are already doing a sequel, she would now have the time to come back on the show. Or she could be investing that time in other non-mlp projects.
>>
>>30870957
there's literally nothing wrong with supporting your favorite artists
>>
Will the first look at S8 be uploaded online?
>>
when its over it will be wascon
>>
>>30874818
No it will be hadcon.
>>
>>30874782
Nope. Policy has zero tolerance for recording.
>>
>>30871205
Isn't that really Equestria lore?
>>
>>30874833
when they were planning it it was howcon
>>
>>30874849
I hope someone at least records the audio.
>>
>>30874974
Likely. Happened at SDCC with similar no tolerance policy.
>>
>>30870875
The movie will be a box office flop and McCarthy will get fired.

>>30870878
And Twilight Sparkle will resign as princess and be a unicorn again in S8.
>>
>>30874601
Do you propose that Haber is a better showrunner than her?
>>
>>30875278
No but the lady writers are
>>
>>30875278
Apathy an no enthusiasm are bad in different ways from contempt and malice.
>>
>>30874601
What's your problem with McCarthy?
>>
>>30875278
>>30875327
No, Rob Renzetti and M.A. Larson are the best story editor than McCarthy, Haber and the lady writers.
>>
http://nightmarenights.net/guests-of-honor/

See this list. THIS is a good guest list:
Lauren Faust, Andrea Libman, M. A. Larson, Shannon Chan-Ken, G. M. Berrow, Jim ‘Big Jim’ Miller, and Nick Confalone.

A good line up for a con of it's size, and Lauren Faust as a guest.....at this Texas con.
NOT at Hascon....the person responsible for reviving an IP into a big Hasbro cash cow.

Ok, IF I was anyone working in that company I'd have to speak up and say "hey guys, shouldn't we invite this Lauren Faust to our first convention instead of one of those youtubers?"

I'm saying that, previous work engagements aside, that you can pay the people who work for/under contract with you money to bathe in the autism rainbow that fans will shower you with at your first big expensive(for the guests) convention.
>>
>>30875390

She probably broke the other writers legs so she'd be the only one able to show up.
>>
>>30875390
>>30875636
Because she's racist and sexist writer and betrayed Lauren Faust and made a reference of 9/11 in S4 and the movie.
>>
>>30875752
I thought you were dead. Well, I suppose hoped is more accurate.
>>
>>30875752
I fail to see the issue with that
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.