[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the cutest moment the franchise had seen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

This is the cutest moment the franchise had seen.
>>
>>30868990
As much as I'm happy to see Shimmer again as a pony it kinda annoyed me. Bad enough I disliked her new hair and clothes in EqG but seeing her colors be more pale in the pony world? She just seemed really old to me. I dislike it more so.
>>
Really wish they'd make Shim apologise to Celestia on screen. It would tie nicely back to EqG 1, but I assume everyone working on FiM has forgotten about that.
>>
>>30868990
>fapping to Marysue called S**t **mer
Rejoice, we're introducing three new Marysues in next season:
Sunlight Dunmer
Support Simmer
Steelbot Hummer
>>
>>30869018
I'm also a little upset Twilight took Celestia's magical telephone diary and never told Celestia shit about it.
>>
>>30868990
Not even close
>>
>>30869018
Um no sweetie. FiM has nothing to do with S*nshit.
More likely is that you dickweeds took it more serious than the cunts making this non-canon shit.

>>30869078
This. Omit the OC and you might have a point
>>
>>30869207
What is your purpose? If you are a part of this fandom and not just some outsider from another board, no matter how much you hate or like glimmer this is one day going to effect you negatively. So why do it?
>>
>>30869027
I want to cum inside steelbot hummer
>>
>>30869002
They never changed
>>
>>30869224
I think that anon is one of those false flaggers that's trying to get Glim Glam another hater.
>>
>>30869620
No, I think he just really hates Sunset and avatarfags with Glimmer shitposts because he thinks they're the funniest thing ever
>>
I want Sunset to appear in the main show and be friends with Glimmer because
a) I love Glimmer and Shimmer
b)it'd make people like this guy >>30869207 really mad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.