[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm striking while the iron is ice cold but the claim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1441325.png (477KB, 1232x690px) Image search: [Google]
1441325.png
477KB, 1232x690px
I know I'm striking while the iron is ice cold but the claim that Twilight wouldn't have properly confronted the princesses if she were put in Starlight's position is horseshit. Twilight was the only one to recognize and confront Cadence, someone who also means a lot to her and was of high position, when she was acting weird in a Canterlot wedding. Twilight shouted at Celestia's face when she brought Discord to Ponyville. I'm tried of the show bending over backwards to put Starlight on the forefront and you guys defending it.
>>
File: 85.png (165KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
85.png
165KB, 754x1024px
Be honest though she's a pretty good character
>>
>>30868855
>defending it
>implying
I want Cousin Oliver gone, too, fuck.
>>
>>30868855
As long as we're sharing our feelings in this feelings forum, let me just say that im tired of autists getting triggered over a cartoon show because of something they don't like.
>>
>>30868896
Being critical =/= being mad

It's gets annoying sure, but I still enjoy the show for most part. It's colorful and cute which I can always appreciate, but this show has and proved that it can do better.
>>
>>30868855

In Every Little Thing she does, Starlight was still pretty new to friendship and her autism was understandable.

In A Royal Problem, she was under a huge amount of stress and panicked into making a risky decision that fortunately payed off in the end.

In To Change a Changeling, Starlight outright made a dumb plan that she didn't really have any excuse for. I know that this is kind of Fluttershy territory: "Do you think YOU could learn a lesson once and completely change you you are?" but I think Starlight's fuckups in this episode were a little too much.
>>
Twilight's less rebellious now that she's a princess. It's like a once badass female anime character in a shounen that grows up to be a boring, subdued housewife, a shell of their former self. Twi needs some action, fast.
>>
>>30868855
Cadence is more like a sister than a mentor figure to Twilight, and she still apologized to Celestia before shouting at her. But most of all, even if she WAS willing to talk, she wasn't willing to ACT on it like Starlight was. For good or ill.
>>
>>30868943
The only thing OP is being critical is other people having different opinions.

Thats a general problem on this board. People just shit on something from the show out of sheer retard rage and think that they're triggering is valid criticism.
>>
>>30868985
>Twi needs some action, fast.
That's more than likely not going to help, given that giving her action results in abominations like the S4 finale.

The fact is that they don't know what to do with her since nothing has worked since the end of S3 where their plans for her were throw out against their will.
>>
>>30868971
Starlight is tied for my favourite character but after the changeling episode, it seems that the writers have hit a dead end with her character by making her fuckups a constant thing instead of having her working on it. It's getting boring.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.