[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. Literally no one who lives South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 45645747.png (2MB, 1564x937px) Image search: [Google]
45645747.png
2MB, 1564x937px
So let me get this straight. Literally no one who lives South past this giant mountain, knows that Daring Do is a book character
AND anyone who live North of there, doesn't know that Daring Do is real?

HOW?
>>
>>30867647
ponies are dumb
>>
It's a cartoon, dipshit.
>>
>>30867647
Because magic.
>>
File: 1503365967966.gif (2MB, 450x565px) Image search: [Google]
1503365967966.gif
2MB, 450x565px
>>30867647
Why don't we all go ask Big Jim?
>>
>>30867670
What does he has to do with it?
Berrow wrote shit episode and Haber who story edit it didn't give two shits about universe making sense because "it's a cartoon show for dumb kids"

At this point i really expect Apple parents to return from vacation.
>>
>>30867656
What's the point of watching a zombie movie if the zombies just start flying and throw fireballs? I get magic and fantasy setting, i just don't get why athe writers think that either bronies or kids will ever see that making sense or than even a single fan will be tricked by Cabbalerons "disguise"
>>
>>30867683
The point is to watch Jim sperg out and lash out at the fans like a little bitch. I still love the show, but Jim's freakouts are the best part.
>>
>>30867647
It's a show for little girls and the staff believes that little girls are retards who will swallow everything they throw at them.

That's why.
>>
File: The Jiminator.jpg (163KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Jiminator.jpg
163KB, 720x960px
>>30867726
GOOD JIMDRONE
>>
>>30867647
Gee, i wonder: maybe THERE'S NO INTERNET?
>>
File: salem.jpg (41KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
salem.jpg
41KB, 500x372px
>>30867742
Theres newspaper and many journalists. And don't tell me not a single tourist from South ever visited this place to learn about Daring Do legends. I know hasdrones can't live if their cartoons isn't 100% perfect but you are getting ridiculous.
>>
>>30867759
Lemme guess, you've been born after 2000.
Journalists and Newspapers don't do shit, in the good old days rumors (or the complete lack of them) were the only way to spread the info.
>>
File: 1504146077010.png (8KB, 170x202px) Image search: [Google]
1504146077010.png
8KB, 170x202px
>>30867809
>he still trying to damage control this wriitng
stop, for the sake of your parents and their good name just stop
>>
>>30867823
>Parents
Do yours know you're using their pc unsupervised to reinstate your broken beta ego with baiting?
>>
Just please, stop. Stop caring about anything in the show.

The creators dont care, why should you?
>>
File: 1504370100509.jpg (43KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
1504370100509.jpg
43KB, 600x664px
>>30867836
At least you were exposed, troll
Try harder next time.
>>
>>30867850
>MOOOOOM, THE TROLL IS BEING A JERK TO MEEEEE!
Kek, do go on, Christine-chan.

Also, you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
Because berrow is a hack

It's as simple as that
She's part of the 'who gives a fuck lol it's a cartoon for kids and kids won't care about this shit'
Her pinkie episode was great
But this one and fluttershy leans in just proves how little she actually cares

I'd even go as far as saying that this episode was the worst Dash AND pinkie episode
It was just filled with plotholes and retarded shit

Caballeron was so fucking stupid, even for pony villain standards
>Oh, shit, they revealed who I am!
>Better tell the population that she's right and I'm the bad guy and she's actually a hero XD
Fucks sake
>>
File: 1496451691436.gif (3MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496451691436.gif
3MB, 720x960px
>>30867853
>>
>>30867873
>D-dont mess with me, jerkop! I got D-dark powers! LIKE IN MY FAVE ANIMUS!

Ok, this is getting sad.
>>
>>30867865
>Her pinkie episode was great
stopped reading there. It was horrible, episode was as much predictable as her other episodes, as much boring as much all about nothing and with as much annoying screeching Pinkie. All three of these episode being removed from the series would improve overall seasons. Neal Dusedau at least made fine Discord in What about Discord. But this bitch is just a love child of Rapp and Dusedau
>>
>>30867647
They believe that the outside world is incredibly dangerous and full of terrors,and that it's safer to stay i their little village. They believe all ponies from the outside to be incredibly powerful warriors, and nobody has told them otherwise yet.
>>
>>30867892
>an episode is shit because its end is predictable
why do you even watch this show?
>>
>>30867903
They have tourists and travelers, they have travelling party ponies.

Even if they were as advanced as in 1860, it would be like entire Union believing that Captain America is just a comic character while Confederates would see him as their famous local hero. It's impossible to even make up this shit.
>>
>>30867908
Perfect Pear wasn't predictable and Discordant Harmony wasn't predictable. Why do you accept shitty writing?
>>
>>30867865
>>30867892
You know, thinking back to the Pinkie episode I wonder what the fuck happened. The One Where Pinkie Knows was legitimately well written with the way it destroyed common contrivances by making everyone who reminded Pinkie of the secret in a part of the baby related scavenger hunt. Did she forget how to write since then or did McCarthy lay out the whole plot for her back in season 5?

Fluttershy Leans In was such a great idea for an episode, completely destroyed by the lack of character struggle or conflict. Daring Done was an absolute mess that showed how much she fails as a screenwriter. The entire first act was them talking in the same room as if it was one of her books. The rest of it was just AK Yearling completely out of character and acting strange and in contrived ways.
>>
>>30867943
>perfect pear wasn't predictable
it was tho
I knew one of the appul parents was going to be a pear (or at least, another fruit), and posted it several times throughout the years

Not sure why you're talking about those two episodes tho

Also, your entire argument about the one where pinkie knows being bad is 'it was predictable'
Okay, what else?
Again, if you hate every episodes with predictable outcome, you must hate a whole fucking lot of episodes
Any episode with antagonists or villains appearing
Any Twilight episode
Any Dash episode
Any Fluttershy episode
A whole fucking bunch
>>
>>30867936
I can't really find a way for me to be correct at all tin this instance, so I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself, then I'll run away whilst declaring myself the victor of yet another Internet argument
>>
>>30867971
There is a difference in predictability between "well we know she's going to be okay in the end" and painfull bullshit like seeing Cabballeron from a mile away and seeing every other character acting dumb about it until he reveal himself. It's annoying and tire the audience. One of her parents being a pear wasn't even something unexpected since it was revealed in the intro of the same episode. But you coudn't predict how the episode was going to be told and how it end.
>>
>>30867991
WTF i love this episode and Berrow, now
>>
>>30867998
No, I know this episode was shit, I'm talking about the Pinkie one
Maybe instead of whining 'lol didn't read' you could've read my post and seen that this is exactly my point about this episode

But you still went and 'uhhh that pinkie one was shit too' and I'm waiting for your arguments
Pinkie was well written, as did the other characters, maybe mayor mare seemed kinda ooc but we don't know shit about her anyway so.. who cares
The plot has been made a billion times by other cartoons before, but who cares
And everyone knew that the end was going to be Ponk being on the edge of telling them about it but getting saved by the gong, but again, who cares?
>>
>>30867647

Lack of marketing reach for the books beyond regional sales keeping Daring Do popular in the more cosmopolitan north? The south is poorer and may not be able to afford new books? It's a fucking desert so there's no real value to run the previously mentioned book sales campaign because the costs to raise awareness would not offset the benefits of ponies buying your book?

You can throw up a billboard in somewhere like Manehatten and Canterlot. But the south just seems like some frontier wilderness not worth the bother.
>>
>>30869075
It's retarded theory. There is still other stuff like traders and tourism or just simply mail service that could just drop them a single newspaper in which "daring do author" is retiring.

This premise is just autistic on the same level as Chris Chan.
>>
>>30867647
They don't have the internet or social media.
>>
>>30869905
None of us had it 100 years ago but we knew which characters were made up and which were real.
>>
>>30867647
no internet, duh
>>
I don't understand why this doesn't make sense, the books aren't widely know and popularized there.
A few guys who know about the books decides to go there they're not going to listen to them (see: dash)
The books don't imply that they're true anyway.
>>
>>30867647
I still think it's BS that the elements of harmony themselves often aren't recognized by ponies.
>>
>>30870012
are you retarded or trolling? the chances of not a single one of them learning about Daring Do books and no one from the outside learning about real Daring Do adventures are literally zero.
>>
>>30870032
Why ignore what i said?
If some guy turned up from the other side of the world and started telling you harry potter was real would you believe them?
>>
>>30870032
>be the 19th century
>an european goes to africa
>'yo guys, how come you don't know shakespeare's?!'
that's how retarded you sound right now desu
>>
>>30870089
>an european goes to africa
Apparently egyptopolis is simply south of Equestria.
>>
>>30870123
Well, apparently their star is the one orbiting their planet
What's your point?

All I'm seeing is that
Equestria = white world
That shithole = Egypt
That's all
>>
>>30870139
I still don't get why they gave an egyptian pony a latin name. They could've at least given her a Greek-ish one and go the Coptic route.
>>
>>30870123
Africa is south of europe.
>>
>>30870152
Because berrow is a hack and felt kinda lazy and half assed it
>>
File: SomnambulaWitch.png (126KB, 402x318px) Image search: [Google]
SomnambulaWitch.png
126KB, 402x318px
>>30870152
Solnambula?
Its because of a reference to pic related
>>
>>30870678
It's a very strange reference. Neither has any resemblance to the other, save that they're both female. Even naming the sphinx like that would've made more sense.
>>
>>30867647
Daring do is real was a dumb plot point they didn't think through.
>>
>>30867697
>tfw you complain at /v/ that zombies should always have an explanation and they're like "THEY'RE ZOMBIES, WHAT NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED"

They're the living undead. I'd really like to know what the fuck is producing them.
>>
>>30870089
It is as far away as Texas from Washington, retard. Equestira is a one country. If those people know who Celestia is then so they would know all country popular people and authors. Fuck off.
>>
>>30872851
The only scientific zombies are either the ones from 28 days later where they are bascially still living but mad

Or the magic necromancy zombies that move thanks to dark magic around them.

None of the most zombies like Romero or TWD make sense because viruses or bacteria can't force the body to move if muscle aren't working since they have no energy to move the fibres. They are bascially like puppets moving on their own without any logic to it.
>>
>>30872857
It's 'one country' that takes 70% of the planet's longitude
>if they know about this goddess that's been raising the sun, and the moon, for thousands of years, then they must know who this random ass adventure author is!
Go ask a muslim who indiana jones is, and then who jesus is, dumb fuck
How the fuck can you even compare that?
>>
>>30873391
latitude*
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.