[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Only earth ponies can grow plants!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: magiccc.png (747KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
magiccc.png
747KB, 1600x898px
Bull. Fucking. Shit.
its canon that's not true.
>>
>>30864172
Who cares?
>>
>>30864172
Haven't watched the episode yet, but isn't he context of this that it's a campfire story, and thus not necessarily true or accurate?
Rarity might be unknowingly telling a unicorn supremacist propaganda story meant to showcase how anything earth ponies can do, unicorns can do better.
>>
>>30864172
>thinking the current writers can be consistent with the world that someone much more talented than them has created
>>
>>30864245
the tales are true, they're all leading up to the finale with this legends of magic stuff after all.
>>
>>30864268
Pretty much. I hate being one of those guys, but the fandom really is better at making complex, intriguing lore for the world.
Griffonstone was so stupid and completely wasted the potential for a gryphon kingdom, something the fandom speculated on and built up way better than the show did before that point.
Then there's whenever they introduce a new element, like Twilight's princesshood or Starlight Glimmer, it's always a steaming turd that the fandom then has to polish into something presentable.
It'd be nice if the show writers would just give us A-material straight from the source instead of making us do all the heavy lifting.
>>
>>30864309
Still might be inaccurate though, like it happened, just not verbatim to what Rarity said. So maybe there wasn't a trail of flowers wherever this pony went and that's just some artistic flair.
>>
File: make a sound.png (338KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
make a sound.png
338KB, 800x500px
canon
>>
>>30864309
those were stories. stories are embellished
>>
File: perfect.png (620KB, 746x990px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
620KB, 746x990px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M2I0AqTIo4
>>
>>30864313
Unfortunately, the only one who actually cared about lore besides faust was Larson, and he jumped ship due to shit getting so bad. Not like it mattered, if he ever tried to make lore consistent, the other writers would just mangle his ideas to unrecognizability.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.