[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's write a story mlp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0010.png (181KB, 896x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.png
181KB, 896x959px
Let's get it rolling! pick up where the last anon leaves off
-------------------------

>Out of options You decided to ask your teacher miss cheerilee.

>When you tried the school house door you were met with more disappointment.

>Locked.

>But it couldn't be. the school house was supposed to be open until six o clock

>over an hour from now.

>You decided to try the window.

>Inside the lights were off, but you could still make out the shape of what appeared to be the new student, sitting in miss cheerilee's chair!

>He didn't look so good.

>His face was flushed red and his eyes were heavy and transfixed on a random spot in the room.

>A sucking noise could be heard, even across the room and through the window.

>That poor kid must have had one heck of a runny nose.

>You looked a little harder and spotted that back of miss cheerilee''s head peeking up from below the desk bobbing up and down rhythmically.

>The dots connect.

>She was obviously having a student-teacher conference and clumsily spilled her drink, which she was now cleaning.

>You heard your teacher left out a very audible, moan.

>Clearly disappointed with herself for Making such a mess.

>new kid's moaning too

>how frustrating

>Well she's busy now anyway

>you decided to head over to the library to try you luck there.
>>
>>30863607
Use your Galaxy S8's cameraâ„¢ and take a pic of your feet.
>>
>>30863636
But it did nothing

>Go to the library to ask that purple horse shit cus she's smart
>She'll know where babbys come from
>knock on door
"hello there anon, how can i help you" said Twilight
>"i need to find out where babies come from. I would have asked Cherrilee but she was cleaning up a mess with a student"
>Twilight blushes and invites anon in
>>
>>30863607
fuck off, faggot
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.