[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /mlp/'s political views?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (281KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
281KB, 707x1000px
What are /mlp/'s political views?
>>
>>30863528
>having political views in 2017

huH?
>>
>>
>>30863528
TRUMP ISN'T PARTISAN OR BIASED!!!!! #IMPEACHTRUMP #NOTMYPRESIDENT!!!!!

TRUMP SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE, HE'S AN ALT RIGHT SUPPORTER!!!
>>
>>30863528
The thinking man's political views. Predominantly left-libertarian with a few conservative stances.
Also >>>/pol/ and stay there.
>>
>>30863528
Personally...I would prefer everyone that votes blue move to the top half of the country.all they need to do is move out of Florida and California while red voters move down, so lets get a divorce. Trump can build 2 walls. Split our resources and be done with it...then when hillary destroys your country you can either abide by our way of life or just stay there in your new wrecked country. A lot of people would complain about dividing the country but...really...it should probably be done.you can keep your obamacare, your immigration policy and gun laws that will lead to your country being overrun by terrorists and criminals, your economy that will implode trying to keep obamacare, "free" college, "free" cell phones, "free" money (welfare). You can keep your abortion, your bad trade deals, your big government...and most importantly...your war with Russia...
>>
>>30863528
Nativist, mainly right wing and conservative although I'm fairly left wing on some social issues.
>>
File: HorsephStalin.png (306KB, 1024x1726px) Image search: [Google]
HorsephStalin.png
306KB, 1024x1726px
OP here! This is my favorite pony!
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>30863528
I am the reanimated corpse of Lenin
>>
File: j6o9a9kg.jpg (91KB, 661x616px) Image search: [Google]
j6o9a9kg.jpg
91KB, 661x616px
>>30863537
>>
>>30863539
...when you are destroyed by your economy, criminals, terrorists and Russia (maybe not destroyed so much militarily but that war would leave a mark) we wont say I told u so but we won't help. We will be too busy making our own country better. You can have your name calling and your bickering and we can focus on the IMPORTANT issues like safety, freedom and the economy. We would be focusing on our problems and improving our country instead of the global presence which would then include the north. We could focus on giving people back their rights including giving Christians back their rights to pray without being so restricted or chastised, keeping our jobs here, revising welfare, revising the tax system so everyone pays a flat rate regardless of income, restoring the government that gave us our rights instead of taking them away, less rules and regulations but stronger, more focused enforcement. No bickering, arguing, fighting or anything...just people moving to the place that suits their beliefs....and I personally would wish you the best of luck and then not give you another thought. I would follow the example of my new government and would focus on improving my own life....BUT that probably won't happen...and we will still have these stupid arguements and still won't get anything done.
>>
File: oh hello there.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh hello there.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>
>>30863543
Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.
>>
>>30863528
civil war now
>>
File: mods.jpg (612KB, 1833x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mods.jpg
612KB, 1833x1349px
>>30863567
>>30863597
>>
>>30863528
/pol/ regular.
>>
>>30863528
>/pol/ bait the thread
No thanks.
>>
>>30863528
Fuck niggers, fuck gays, fuck niggers, fuck Gen-Z, and fuck niggers. America was fine. Obama got elected and everything went ass up and got pounded.
>>
Take your view: I'm against it for the sake of it, since you've already been told 5 times that there's no need to shitpost if you want plots. Get a fucking job, loser.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.