[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

This fucking episode, man. They literally exposed AK Yearling as Daring Do

>Rainbow Dash: "Remember this one from when I helped Daring Do? "Never underestimate the power of friends who always got your back."

No wonder she's retiring.
>>
>>30862877
maybe if we are lucky that will be why. doubt theyll care about that continuity though
>>
>>30862893
I doubt they treat this episode as canon. Too meta to keep it consistant. Mane6 would need to become recognisable for the rest of the series which is difficult to maintain in the future.
>>
>>30862893
Good. That episode is not worth referencing anyway.
>>
>>30862936
i thought it was decent
>>
>>30862877
yea it had everything to make a shit episode. only thing going for it were a few good jokes
>Mane 6 acting as caricatures of themselves
>World-changing event that is never referenced again
>Ponies (fillies) with tri-coloured manes
>Shitty pop song shoehorned in to pad the episode
>Glimmer saves the day
what the fuck Larson
>>
>>30862877
This episode was objectively terrible but you can't discuss it without the saltfags (Jim) coming in droves to defend the episode.
>>
>>30862951
Larson really didn't have shit to do with it. He pitched the basic idea years ago and it was rejected at the time. union laws or some shit meant he needed to take the credit. Vogel probably wrote it or something.

In a perfect world I hope when McCarthy is done with the movie and runs the show again, it lures Larson back in since he actually likes working with her.
>>
>>30862877
wait for the another episode about camping (and the movie was forgotten)
>>
>>30862877
If you rewatch Daring Don't, you'll realize she never mention Daring by name in her journal entry.
>>
>>30862951

Glimmer didn't "save the day." One of the best parts of the episode is that they didn't actually "solve" the "problem" but instead learned to deal with the fact that fame isn't always good and you can't just force everyone to agree with you.
>>
>>30862979
>"Stop liking what I don't like!"
>>
>>30862979
You can if you visit me at endchan.xyz/pone/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.