[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you want to see Starlights development go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: T.png (217KB, 904x883px) Image search: [Google]
T.png
217KB, 904x883px
This marks the first instance of Starlight and Trixie getting their own episode. What did you think of the characters, and where do you want to see them go from here? Personally, I would like to see Starlight get an even stronger sense of morality, and Trixie to become even more compassionate. What are the things you want to see accomplished by the end of the season?
>>
>>30862801
>Where do you want to see Starlights development go from here?
the oven
>>
>>30862849
Not a fan, i take? That's understandable, considering her admittedly lackluster reformation. As long as you keep an open mind that's fine.
>>
>>30862801
I love starlight and trixie episodes. I wish twilight and the others would just fucking die of cancer and be replaced by good characters, such as discord, derpy and vinly scratch. Hasbro should also buy fluffle puff OC and introduce her into the show.
This is really the only way to make season 8 great.
>>
>>30862886
That's an interesting opinion, care to elaborate as to why?
>>
>>30862901
>replying to obvious bait.

Dude, real talk here, are you an actual newfag?
>>
>>30862909
Well, yes, not to the show, but to /mlp/
>>
I think that if someone told me a few years ago that Trixie was going to be a main character, and would star in an episode involving making a changeling nice just like all the other ones I would ask you take your shitty fanfiction elsewhere.
But that's just what the show is now, and that's terrible.
Oh, and Starlight's there too, I guess. She doesn't have a personality.
>>
>>30862901
name one good reason as to have twilight or applejack or the rest to still be in the show. they're so boooooring!
sweetie belle is the only one that can stay of the old boring characters but only if the bring in button mash for some crazy adventure. i hope they make a episode with button mash where he gets sucked into his video games!
>>
>>30862801
I don't see where she could really develop 'more' as a character from here, since if they ever did fix her innate personality flaws (like pathologically neglecting other characters' agency and casually taking control over things on their behalf) then she'd lose any unique novelty she has as a character in her own right.

For now, she's pretty much defaulted to "the new Twilight" for the foreseeable future, so I doubt she's seriously going to change her very much more going forward. The fact that she's developed as far as she has, considering she was already a fucking sociopath even since her retarded villain origin, is probably far enough.
>>
>>30862994
I think they could get her to a more balanced position than now, whereas right now she's constantly on edge.
>>
File: icame.png (202KB, 410x427px) Image search: [Google]
icame.png
202KB, 410x427px
>>30862801
scissoring, with full eye contact
>>
>>30862947
Shit bait, but yeah, you're half right. AJ is crap, there is only so much you can do with muh appul farmuh who refuses to grow as a character. We don't need dumb rednecks in fantasy series, if Starlight/Trixie replaced two worst ponies of M6, it would be vast improvement overall.
>>
>>30862801
>Trixie to become even more compassionate
Pls no, she's basically the only character with a genuinely enjoyable personality anymore
>>
File: 1501776600712.png (892KB, 4214x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1501776600712.png
892KB, 4214x4500px
When I reallt think about it, I want Starlight to have some destiny that is different than Twilight. I don't think she'll become a princess. If so then that would be very lame and boring. I honestly can't think of what would be a satisfying development for her, since I kind of want it to be a surprise. Maybe she'd travel beyond Equestria as the Friendship ambassador and have her own spinoff show with Trixie and Sunburst idk. I just want to see her have a different path.
>>
File: 1352761222288.jpg (45KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
1352761222288.jpg
45KB, 800x492px
>>30862801
>Trixie to become even more compassionate

Why do you wish to ruin this horse?
>>
File: IMG_3564.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3564.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>30862917
You should lurkmoar
But I respect your drivento try and bring some civility to this god forsaken shit hole that is 4chan
>>
>>30862801
Into Chrissy's rape pods where they belong.
>>
>This marks the first instance of Starlight and Trixie getting their own episode.
No Second Prances
To Where and Back Again I & II
All Bottled Up
To Change a Changeling

You said first, but I think you meant fifth.
>>
I'm dumbfounded they haven't gone anywhere with Sunburst.

But then again. It must be difficult to balance magical misadventure episodes and the number of unicorn characters.
Maybe they're saving him for a hearts and hooves day episode?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.