[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Thorax had more development than Spike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: large (12).png (785KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (12).png
785KB, 1280x720px
Has Thorax had more development than Spike?
>>
>>30862534
Pretty much.
>>
File: 1509389526956296.jpg (34KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1509389526956296.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
>>30862534
no.
>>
>>30862534
whos spike?
>>
>>30862548

What do you mean no?
>>
>>30862548
Reminder that:

You are a piece of shit whose attempts to intrude on an individual's personal reality as an authority on subjective matters without having the insight to warrant it are merely for your own ego gratification. What's so appalling is that some idiots are dumb enough to allow it.
You're a hypocrite whose contribution spurs metadiscussion and shitposting but condemns both. Likely, you reconcile this with some otherwise untenable delusions about providing a necessary service but only for your desperation for gratification. You're a fucking loser who has never had sex with a woman. You know nothing of taste, ignorance evinced by you even posting in this board in the first place, preferring repetitive anodyne discussion bordering on masturbation over occasional insight and depth. Those posturing gits are as desperate and fragile as you. It's fucking galling when you think yourself able to comprehend and appraise your superior. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30862548
Why do you post this in every thread? What's your deal?
>>
File: 150987654345678987654.png (32KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
150987654345678987654.png
32KB, 250x195px
>>30862567
the deal is that.
>>
>>30862534
He can develop his eggs inside of me
>>
>>30862591
The deal is that what?

You want to make yourself an Anon who rather is unimpressed by the /mlp/ threads so much that you decide to be the annoyed person? Well look where that got you. You made everyone irritated of you and you got some trolls bugging you with a stupid nickname “GJ Calle”. Honestly, I’m sick and tired of this crap. If you don’t stop these assholes from using your irritation here, then you’re going to expect worst things coming from them. This is the only time I will say this to you. Good day sir.
>>
>>30862534
Thorax started as a little bitch who miraculously survived long enough to be thrust in the forefront of the changeling revolution.
He kept being a little bitch, but now with responsibilities, and over the last couple episodes had to learn what it means to run a hive, get involved in pony politics, made friends and most importantly started working on himself to make the hive respect him.
He went from a little sissy to a huge faggot deer who is the head of a cultural revolution of a whole race.

Spike sort of saved the Crystal Empire a few times and the crystal pons love him for that, but aside from that he's the same little kid with a crush on Rarity who switches between being the voice of reason and sarcasm for Twilight and playing the complete retard so we can have an episode.

You decide.
>>
>>30862623

Spike learned to be more confident after Power Ponies and Equestria Games.
>>
>>30862637
He can handle responsibilities better, but he still breaks down under stress, as seen in Triple Threat.
He was also pretty confident already in SAYS. I dunno, I never really cared for Spike so it's hard to think of his interactions in episodes. Care to provide any examples?
>>
>>30862534
everyone had more development than spike
>>
>>30862663

Do you think Season 1 Spike would have stood up for Thorax, or entered a dangerous contest to protect his friends?
>>
>>30862534
depends on your perspective. Spike has had a lot of development spread out over several seasons, and a lot of that development gets undone by different writers.

Overall he's grown up a lot, but he's still pretty immature. His growth is characterization more consistent of late, and he now interacts with more characters outside of Twilight's circle of friends in a prominent way.
We know how Spike thinks, what he cares about, and what makes him tick.
Thorax, on the other hand, has only been around for a handful of episodes. His character didn't really develop much at first beyond superficial changes. These last two episodes have done a lot to flesh him out though. So while his overall character hasn't developed as much as characters that have been around a lot longer, his has been much more drastic.
Neither are main characters so it's a bit hard to judge, because how significant a character is to the story or plot isn't the same as how developed they are.
>>
>>30862534
Yeah, Spike still hasn't gotten past creating his own problems and having to fix them at the resolution of the episode.
>>
>>30862694

How has he grown up a lot?
>>
>>30862673
I could probably see him stand up for a friend. He sorta kinda tried to do that in Over a Barrel (yeah, I know it's a weak example, but Spike wasn't really doing much in S1 except for the godawful Owl episode)
Not the gauntlet, though. At the very least the Dragon Quest was necessary for that, so yeah, good point.

My issue with Spike is how on and off he is. He gets a good appearance or two and then boom, Owl episode. He starts recovering and boom, SAYS. Then Princess Spike. The way he acted in Triple Threat was also dumb but that's on Twilight and Glam as well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.