[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one, /mlp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: daringdos.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daringdos.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Which one, /mlp/?
>>
>>30858206
The one without the ugly pointy nose and over the top makeup.
>>
the one with hooves
>>
Chestnut wears all that shitty makeup, which is completely out of character.

Fuck her.
>>
right one is a cutie and left one a basic bitch
>>
>>30858206
the right one is literally a dash recolor just like in fim, so left.
>>
Time for barbiefag execution, the'yre leaking from their containment threads again
>>
Eh... neither?
I mean, I'd fuck left, and get fucked by right, but left is still a fucking actress, and she comes with all the dumb stereotypes and shit that comes with it, and the right one is an adventurer that I couldn't follow and I'd be scared of losing her every single second she's out 'working'
>>
>>30858316
Yeah, she's an actress. So are literally all the other movies in our world, but that doesn't mean you still wouldn't want to or like the characters they play.
>>
>>30858999
But that doesn't change anything then
If I get the left one but she's still an adventurer risking her life... what's the point?
Also her pussy would be still loose from fucking ahuizotl so much so fuck no
>>
>>30859070
The point is "the hot one or the cute one?".
>>
File: 1502131282809.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502131282809.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>30858206
>they ruined Daring Do this much
And cocksukjers still watch this shit series. Its like watching GoT fans squirm when they discover how D&D ruined their books. KEKolino
>>
>>30858206
Where is the horse option
>>
>>30859253
>hot one
She is not hot.
>>30859306
That's an actress you dumb faggot.
>>
>>30858206
The right one, the left is a fucking slut, I hate that character model and I hope they never use it again
>>
>>30858206
Juniper was right
>>
>>30858206
The one on the left is an actress, the one on the right is the actual Daring Do
>>
>>30858206
It depends whether anons like recolors or not. I would pick the left because she's not a recolor.
>>
>>30858206
The pony equivalent.
>>
>>30858231
>time for the execution
OK, now what?

Lel, you powerless faggot.
>>
>>30858223
That's cause laziness anon.
>>
The one who isn't wearing a fucking miniskirt in the jungle
>>
File: dardo.png (809KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dardo.png
809KB, 1280x720px
>>30858206
This one.
>>
>No Hooves
>>
>>30858206
the legal one
>>
>>30858206
Left, she looks more experienced and ripe, which comes closer to her smokey milf voice

Unf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.