[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 39

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. i give up on editions edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30856966
>You move to Breeze looking over her and giving a nuzzle
“You okay?”
>The mare takes a breath, calming down.
>”Yes… it just hurts.”
>”That maybe was a little rough… what was that though? the whole plate?”
>”It was the first thing that came to mind!”
>You nuzzle again, Breeze shivering and getting a grin on her face again.
>The mare purrs, leaning fully against you.
>Midnight sighs, shaking his head.
>”What is with you today?”
>You all head back in, getting back to finishing breakfast.
>Breeze looks thoughtful when you all finish, then confused.
>”Why… did I do that? That was stupid.”
>”Funny as it was to see Midnight yellin’ at you on the roof…. Ah agree.”
>>
>>30856966
Sorry for not running last week guys, life things came up and i got too distracted to alert you guys
>>
>>30856968
It was very cute watching you act like that, right until you threw a whole plate. I'd ask Ash if that's typical behavior when it comes it comes to griffon instincts though.
>>
>>30856968
“It was very cute watching you act like that, right until you threw a whole plate. I'd ask Ash if that's typical behavior when it comes it comes to griffon instincts though.”
>”Maybe Charon too…”
>Breeze pouts slightly, looking confused
>Midnight laughs, sighing.
>”Seriously though, the whole plate?”
>”It was the first thing that came to mind!”
>Midnight shakes his head, looking to you.
>”So! Grab the babies and get to work?”
>”I’ll get some food ready for when you all get back and clean up the house.” Mags says, “Save you guys some trouble.”
>”Aww… thanks daddy.” Midnight says, smiling.
>>
>>30856973
Kiss and thank Mags and go to work. It'll be our last day to work along side our parents.
>>
>>30857060
>You give the stallion a kiss, getting a big smile from him.
“Thanks, Mags. We better get going, this will be the last day with my parents…”
>You al clean up and say goodbye to Mags, going to the ship after.
>Fixer, Charon, Ash, Twitch, and both your parents are all gathered around, each of them talking when you arrive.
>”He does seem slower, no denying. But he also is a crack shot.” Ash says
>”…fuck.” Fixer says, sighing.
>”And, you can’t legally fire him if he still meets minimum requirements. I don’t think Mich would take legal action against any of us, but… Sorry Fixer.” Charon says.
>”Of all the stresses in my life…” The mare says, sighing again.
“You tried talking to Mich?”
>Fixer looks up, nodding with another sigh.
>”Calm down Fixer, I have never seen you so stressed out.” Your father says, frowning. “Hell, you’re stressing me out.”
>”With good reason…” She says, before looking to you. “Tried is the key word… There’s no real way to tell somepony they need to retire for health reasons without stepping on a social landmine or three, and twisting a foreleg with family would only make it worse…”
>”He’s mad then?” Fixit asks
>”Yes… but not extremely. Probably insulted… I would be too, I mean, I’m asking him to stop what he’s good at and likes to do.”
>>
>>30857219
What about Rebel? Is he okay with Mich continuing to work? If he can't persuade, then nothing else can.
>>
>>30857270
Persuade him*
>>
>>30857219
Does Rebel know about this?
>>
>>30857219
“What about Rebel? Is he okay with Mich continuing to work? If he can't persuade, then nothing else can.”
>”Not quite… Even Rebel tried to get Mich to see reason, but can’t help but agree with what Mich said.” Your mother says.
>”Frankly, Mich is right and has us pinned against a wall with reasons. If he technically had one incident and basically performs the same, within reason, then he’s fit for action.”
>Fixer looks around after, shrugging.
>”You can still just fire him though.” Breeze says.
>”Yes… but that’s just going to make trouble if he does not get why. He could sneak onboard or run off to another group. We could accidently fight him or he could get himself killed without ponies around to help him.”
>”And that’s why you won’t just fire him outright.”
>”Yes…”
>Fixer growls, flopping onto her rear
>”First the fireteam and now this… what did I do? Kick a puppy in a past life?”
“The fireteam?”
>Fixer sighs again, groaning.
>”They are not back yet… and they haven’t called in either.”
>>
>>30857304
Did you send them in to investigate that distress signal? When did we last hear of them?
>>
>>30857304
“Did you send them in to investigate that distress signal? When did we last hear of them?”
>”Yes… and when they left the sector. And then when they found a station that the signal was coming from”
>”Think they are okay? Ship problems?”
>”I hope that’s the case… the Dragonfire team was not one to mess with… you guys wouldn’t know because you always too the Led team, but they could kick ass.”
“And after that, nothing?”
>”Not a peep… Hey, Vex?”
>“Yes?”
>”Want my job?”
>You mother smiles, shaking her head.
>”No.”
>>
>>30857366
We should go investigate this distress signal mess. It'll be the last day I get to work with my parents, so let's do something eventful as our last mission. Can we bring the Dragonfire team to help us with this?
>>
>>30857392
this.
>>
>>30857366
“We should go investigate this distress signal mess. It'll be the last day I get to work with my parents, so let's do something eventful as our last mission. Can we bring the Dragonfire team to help us with this?”
>”…That’s the problem, Dragonfire is the team that is lost. You guys already have Led with you, but I can also give you the Tone and Shadow teams. One of them at least.”
“Just one?”
“Yes… we need teams elsewhere too. Unless you want to go solo?
“Hmm…”
>“What did they have for weapons?” Ash asks
>”Flamethrowers and machine guns… they are, erm… kinda “scorched earth” in tactics.”
>”So needless to say, if they died, it’s bad.”
“Yeh.”
>>
>>30857366
Perhaps you should take a day off after we deal with all this, Fixer? Today has not been kind with you.
>>
>>30857447
Stick with what we know then by taking Led with us.
>>
>>30857458
Fixer is offering us to take another team with us so let's take Shadow along for some extra infiltrators to use to scout.
>>
>>30857468
No wait. We can only take one. My mistake there.
>>
>>30857447
Take Led team. Gotten so used to calling them fireteam that it actually got me thinking it was their actual name funny enough.
>>
>>30857447
“We can just stick with Led team. Perhaps you should take a day off after we deal with all this, Fixer? Today has not been kind with you.”
>”I may… fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.”
“Let’s get going then.”
>”I’ll get us in the air.” Your father says
>Midnight looks to Charon and Ash as Fixer goes, smiling.
>”By the way, do you two know anything about extra cuddly Griffons or ones who will throw whole plates?”
>Ash goes slightly red, tail swishing as Twitch smiles slightly.
>”Why?” Charon asks.
>Midnight recounts the story from this morning, Ash looking surprised and Charon laughing.
>”Really now?”
>”So… your mom is a northern Griffon?” Ash says to Breeze.
>”Well, she must be. If that happened to Breeze, you and her have more in common then before.”
“What?”
>”Northern Griffons typically have a mate for life and are quite affirming of it when they are near or in season… or if their lover gives quite an outstanding performance in any way that makes them imprint on them emotionally. After that? they tend to not leave their side and go to extreme lengths to satisfy them back.”
>”So, when Hunter said throw more…”
>”She threw the whole plate to go above and beyond expectations. It’s not uncommon for them to do things that are negative on emotional impact too, northern griffons will at times annoy their partner into revenge sex.”
>Ash snickers, smiling.
>”Yeah… that’s true. I have friends who just have the angriest sex life.”
>>
>>30857573
We'll need to keep an eye out then. I mean, my job is already involved in telling Breeze what to do. I really don't want this morning incident to happen in the middle of diplomacy, for example.
>>
>>30857573
“We'll need to keep an eye out then. I mean, my job is already involved in telling Breeze what to do. I really don't want this morning incident to happen in the middle of diplomacy, for example.”
>”You better, it is in your best interest.”
>”Now I feel bad for setting you straight…” Midnight says.
>You all leave for the bridge, getting into space in no time.
>You journey out of the sector, going to the location of the distress signal.
>”Too bad Sky is not here… we might run into some ghosts…” Your father says, smiling.
>”Angel.”
>”Come on, it’s still funny.”
>You spot the station as you approach, seeing doors on it open up.
>”Oh sh-“
>A set of landing lights light up, setting up as a guide for you to dock
>”iiiiit? Well then… better then the last time we did this.”
>>
>>30857909
Cautiously and our ship.
Attempt to setup communication with the station. If there is no response, ask if Sparks can hack into anything.
>>
>>30857909
I reckon you're talking about one of your exploits back in the day? Well I hope it's not ghosts, that might get tricky to resolve.
>>
>>30857909
That's ominous. Try to communicate to the station. Doesn't hurt to try after what we've just seen.
>>
>>30857909
“That's ominous.”
>You open up the communications, hailing the station.
“Unknown station, this is the Orion. Are your reading us? …Hello?”
>You receive no word back, sighing
>”Worth a shot…”
“Take us in slowly… Sparky, can you hack anything?”
>”Let me try.”
>You draw closer, docking with the station slowly.
>”I can’t do anything, they are on emergency mode”
“Emergency mode?”
>”Some stations go into a system lockdown in emergencies, most systems separate themselves so less electrical surging happens” Breeze says.
>You look to your father, nodding.
“Ahh… I reckon you're talking about one of your exploits back in the day? Well I hope it's not ghosts, that might get tricky to resolve.”
>”No it was killer robots with glowing eyes that lobotomized ponies in a lab.” Your father says, landing the ship.
>The doors close and seal, the room pressurizing.
>You already see a ship with the company logo on it, your father turning
>”Not like we will run into that here, that would be just stupid.”
>”Umm…”
>You look to Rainy’s turret screen, seeing him watch a single approaching bot with a glowing red light.
>”… Erm… it had no blood or sawblades?”
>>
>>30858024
Prepare for killer robots. What do we have to easily fry them? Would the arc cannon do anything?
>>
>>30858024
Prepare for anything. It's approaching us so get ready.
>>
>>30858024
“Prepare for anything. What do we have to easily fry them? Would the arc cannon do anything?”
>”Yes, very much so.”
>”electrical spells and laser weapons too!”
“Let’s go then.”
>You and your crew rush, the fireteam already set to go.
>All of you run out to the cargo doors, getting them open and seeing the bot.
>”Alright you-
>”Greetings, and welcome to –[SYSTEM ERROR]—. Our servers are currently down or not connected, to help pass time before I can guide you again, I can provide information about Star robotics. Or you can seek out a representative or foreman.”
“…Alright then… not a killer robot”
>”This whole station must be in maintenance mode, or something.” Rebel says.
>>
>>30858024
...Please don't be rampaging robots.
>>
>>30858163
What exactly is produced in this station?
>>
>>30858163
Might as well use this robot to get information on this station.
>>
>>30858163
>You sigh, looking to the bot.
“...Please don't be rampaging robots. What exactly is produced in this station?”
>”I’m sorry, my answers are limited to my programing. I do not have information on –[SYSTEM ERROR]--. Did you know Star robotics are a leading developer in safe home assistance robots for the elderly?”
“Great…”
>”Well, there’s no blood, that’s a good sign!” Cobalt says.
>”Yeah… but where’s the team? The ship is here and looks fine.” Mich says.
>”How about a look inside?”
“Yes, let’s see.”
>You all poke around the other company ship, finding personal belongings and no blood.
>Breeze approaches you after, shrugging.
>“The ship is fine, no damage or fighting.”
“Hmm…”
>”I can’t get the doors open.” Sparks says.
“Doors?”
>”I went to work on the lock for the doors into the station, I can’t get anything from them.”
>You gather the crew and look for the drone, finding it at the door.
>”Nope, still nothing…”
>Breeze looks over the door, pulling the panel next to it off.
>”It’s fried… I can rewire it to open”
>”I don’t think I can be much help…” Fixit says, the mech looking around. “I’m a little big for the door”
>>
>>30858503
Try to rewire it Brezze. if that doesn't work get the mech and open it with force. This looks more and more like they where drugged and kidnapped.
>>
>>30858503
That's alright. If you can't fit, just stay behind to keep an eye on the ship. I promise that we'll do our best to stay safe.
Rewire that door.
>>
>>30858503
“Try to rewire it Brezze, we can smash it open if not. That's alright. If you can't fit, just stay behind to keep an eye on the ship. I promise that we'll do our best to stay safe. ”
>”No problem.”
>You look to the ship, ears drooping.
“This looks more and more like they where drugged and kidnapped.”
>”Why though? for what?” Rubble says
>”Don’t. just don’t ask that question.” Mich says, sighing heavily.
>”Yeah, how about, why hasn’t the same happened to us?” one of the fireteam members says.
>”Mouth shut.” The team leader says.
>The stallion nods, scanning the room.
>”There we-“
>The doors slam open, a clicking sound coming from the large landing doors and making you look towards them.
“-oh… Goddesses.”
>You turn back to a gory sight, a mare cut open and half eaten laying slumped against the wall.
>”It’s bad I’m not throwing up right now…”
>You all step in slowly, looking at the room.
>There are claw marks and blood all over the place, the mare wearing the exact same company coloured armor as you.
>”This is…”
>”One of the Dragonfire members…”
>”EW!”
>You look to Breeze as she recoils, something clear and sticky coming off of her hoof.
>”What is this!?”
>”Hunter.”
>You turn back around, seeing Twitch looking over the mare and at the other side of the control panel.
>The panel is smashed in, blood all around it.
“What is it?”
>”It looks like she did everything in her power to break this side of the panel. To the point of it causing her harm.”
>>
>>30858819
Breeze, get a sample of whatever you have on your hooves. Get the body out and analyze what we have while we lock the door again. Not going in there without knowing what we are dealing with.
>>
>>30858819
That's a sad way to go. No one should have to spend their last moments like that.
Looks we have something with claws on the loose willing to eat ponies. Although, why was someone from the Dragonfire team seperated from the others?
>>
>>30858819
We've just entered a horror movie situation.
>>
>>30858819
“That's a sad way to go. Nopony should have to spend their last moments like that…”
>You look to Breeze, then the body.
“Breeze, get a sample of whatever you have on your hooves. Get the body out and analyze what we have while we lock the door again. Not going in there without knowing what we are dealing with.”
>”Okay… ew…”
>You get the body and go back to the ship with the sample, locking the door down after.
>You let Charon work for about half an hour, the mare coming back
>”I… have no idea.”
“What?”
>”I have no idea what it is or could be. Breeze brought back saliva of sorts.”
>Breeze scrunches up, looking at her hoof
“Saliva?”
>”Yes, this must have com from what remains for our missing fireteam. And whatever it is, it’s big.”
“We've just entered a horror movie situation… we have something with claws on the loose willing to eat ponies. Although, why was someone from the Dragonfire team separated from the others?”
>”Last ditch effort? I can imagine they wanted to contain… whatever this is.”
>”and we have no idea what it could be?”
>”No, it’s DNA is everywhere. All I can say from the bitemarks is that it is big enough to bite any of us in two.”
>>
>>30859305
We need alot of firepower agianst something that big.
I'm thinking we position the tank, mech and the ship and lure the creature to the opened front door. Now we only need to find somepony crazy enough to be a lure... oh Steeleee!~
>>
>>30859305
Obviously, we aren't going separate ourselves when this thing is running around this station. Luckily we know someone who isn't edible whatsoever. Steel, how much do I have to bride you to scout and lure this thing? What do I have to give?!
>>
>>30859393
This. I like this plan.
>>
>>30859305
“We need a lot of firepower against something that big. I'm thinking we position the tank, mech and the ship and lure the creature to the opened front door. Now we only need to find somepony crazy enough to be a lu-... oh Steeleee!~”
>Steel pops his head around the corner, smiling brightly before he trots to you.
“Steel, how much do I have to bride you to scout and lure this thing? What do I have to give?!”
>”Your hoof in marriage and about three fiddy.”
“Done.”
>Steel laughs, shaking his head before Breeze grabs you and hisses at steel
>You see a blush on her face as she catches up with what she is doing, the mare looking down after she lets go.
>”Ahh, buy me dinner or some fun toys. Be back soon enough.”
>You watch as the stallion goes, all of you getting ready and set up.
>”Alright,” Steel says, “Let’s get to lookin’ around.”
>You all get into position and wait, guns and weapons pointed at the door.
>An echo sounds as Steel shouts and screams, trying to draw attention.
>”What do you think this thing is?”
>”Not something good.” Mich says, sighing.
>The stallion looks uncomfortable, adjusting himself as he lays in position with his rifle.
>”OH FUCK!” Steel says over the communications.
“What? What is it?”
>”Oh I found it! Ooooh fuck that! Nope, nope, nope, nopenopenope. SO MUCH NOPE.”
“Get ready!”
>You can hear screaming and feel stomping as you all take aim, watching Steel charge through the door.
>It takes seconds before you see… see…
>The monstrous creature charges through, body long and disfigured all over.
>You see fur, scales, skin, claws and rows of teeth sharper then yours.
>Silvia flies out and drips from its mouth, the size of the thing making you feel like a bite sized brownie.
>>
>>30859749
Shoot at it with everything we got! Combo cast electric shock and bullet rain on it, and try to paralyze it so it'll have a hard time reaching us.
>>
>>30859749
That can't be legal. Especially seeing how this is supposed to be a robotics corporation. Die monster!
>>
>>30859749
>You open fire, then casting your magic.
>You combine electric shock and bullet rain, your crew opening fire with you.
>The creature roars as you all hit it, the tank nearly deafening you and making you wince when it fires.
>You try your paralyze spell next, hitting the creature and watching it have no effect.
>Red blood comes from the creature as it charges forward, the thing leaping like a cat, landing on the tank.
>It’s claws slash at the tank before it bites the barrel, bending it upwards before it snaps half way.
>Teeth come flying from the creature and land on the gorund, Fixit boosting to the creature and slashing at it with the blade.
>The creature gets a large gash across it’s head before leaping at the mech, overpowering it despite it’s smaller size.
Fixit boosts into the roof, slamming the creature into it before coming back down with a bang.
>The creature stumbles, and explosion ripping half it’s face off.
>>
>>30859896
Fire at it with our shotgun along with the others until it truly stops moving. Don't take any chances just because we blew off it's face.
>>
>>30859932
This. No remorse for desecrating a corpse because of what it did.
>>
>>30859896
“Keep shooting!”
>You fire your shotgun again at the creature, unsure if it is having any real effect.
>The creature surprisingly keeps moving, blood, bones, and spit falling onto the mech as it roars.
>The creature and mech wrestle as you all shoot it, the creature damaging Fixit.
>After about 10 shots from you, the creature slows. Stumbling to the side as your crew sprays at it.
>The creature flops over, the noise settling as you all watch it.
>It twitches and stops moving, bone and flesh being exposed easily.
>”Alright, I wanna go home.” Steel says.”
>>
>>30860011
Same, but we still need to find what remains of Dragonfire team. Better start praying that there isn't more than one of these things either.
Are you okay, Fixit? How's your condition?
>>
>>30860011
You did good Steel. Sparks, hook some meat to your drone and scout the building to see if our monster had some offspring. Breeze assess the damage on our vehicles.
Charon prepare the medbay for potential survivors we may find in need of help.
>>
>>30860011
>You stand up, nodding to Steel as you move to Fixit.
“Same, but we still need to find what remains of Dragonfire team. Better start praying that there isn't more than one of these things either. Are you okay, Fixit? How's your condition?”
>”Severe armor damage, hydraulic leaks detected. I am in need or repairs.”
“SID?”
>”SITUATION IS SIMILAR TO THAT OF AI FIXIT.”
“Damnit…”
>”I can repair myself slightly, you will need Breeze with you.” Fixit says.
“Sparks, hook some meat to your drone and scout the building to see if our monster had some offspring.”
>”Not doing that… some pony else hook it on, please?”
>”I’ll do it kiddo.” Rebel says.
“Charon, can you prepare the medbay for potential survivors we may find in need of help?”
>”I’ll be ready.”
>You all wait for a moment as the drone goes ahead, Sparks speaking up soon enough.
>”I have another door…”
>”Yeah, I don’t know how that thing found me, I just turned and it was there.” Steels says
>>
>>30860150
Wouldn't think of something this big and horrifying to be able to ambush you like that. Make sure to keep an eye on your blind spots at all times, Sparks.
>>
>>30860150
Who knows. Seeing how stitched together the creature looks I wouldn't be surprised if it could cloak or something like that. Try switching trough your sights while exploring Sparks.
>>
>>30860150
Did you hear it sneak up on you? Maybe it has some way to cloak? We should expect anything when it comes to what it does.
>>
>>30860150
“Did you hear it sneak up on you? “
>”Kinda? I did hear it and it made me turn.”
“Who knows. Seeing how stitched together the creature looks I wouldn't be surprised if it could cloak or something like that. Try switching trough your sights while exploring Sparks.”
>”I will, …if I knew how to rewire a door.”
>Breeze laughs, using the communications.
>”Let me talk you through it.”
>You listen to Breeze talk Sparks through the process, letting the drone explore as you all wait.
>”I found another one… half of them.”
“The fireteam?”
>”Yes… big, like a stallion. Wait!”
“What?”
>”I saw someone, a pony! Not one of ours, but still!”
>>
>>30860337
They probably survived by locking the creature behind the second door. Try following them. Seeing how the drone still hasn't been attacked it's safe enough now to move up to the second door.
The fireteam will stay and guard the entrance. They'll move up behind us to make sure nothing slips by.
>>
>>30860337
Did he see and run away from you? Is he running or sneaking? Follow him for now.
>>
>>30860337
“Did he see and run away from you? Is he running or sneaking?”
>”Running, I don’t think he saw me.”
“Let’s go then. The fireteam will guard the entrance as we move down the hall, then follow behind us.”
>You begin moving through the halls with your crew, looking at rooms as you pass by.
>You see lab equipment and tons of storage units, some vials and plenty of medical equipment.
>Nothing happens as you move down the halls, everypony following you as Sparks guides you.
>”He went into here…”
“Think you can-“
>The door slams open, making you jump, a stallion frantically whispering as ponies look through the doorway.
>”Quickly! Inside now!”
>>
>>30860460
Quietly move into the room and wait for the stallion to calm down. What are we hiding from? See if any of the ponies are from our team.
>>
>>30860460
Listen to the scared stallion and go in. Theu know more about this situation than any of us.
>>
>>30860460
Get in there.
>>
>>30860460
>You quietly go inside, the rest of the crew following along with the fireteam.
>Looking around, you see many hurt ponies, and even more dead ones covered by sheets.
>You spot two sets of armor like yours under a pair of sheets, very few ponies being okay in general.
“What are we hiding from?”
>The stallion looks shocked at your words, jaw dropping.
>”There’s no way you haven’t seen it.”
“That… thing then?”
>”Yes that “thing”. It’s called Verr. Or… that’s what we named it.”
>>
>>30860619
You mean that giant creature that we killed? Are there more of them?
>>
>>30860619
So that's what you call them. We already killed one right before we approached you all. Do you know if there are anymore of them?
>>
>>30860619
“You mean that giant creature that we killed? So that's what you call them. Do you know if there are anymore of them?”
>The stallion pauses, scoffs with a smile, then pauses again.
>”W-what do you mean, killed?”
>”Yeah, blew the damn thing’s face off.” Rebel says
>”Verr can’t be killed.”
>”Dead body says otherwise.”
>”Oh no… where is the body?”
“What do you mean, oh no? what is going on here? What is that thing?”
>”…Verr… is a Hybrid.”
>”That thing is a Hybrid?! Like, griffon and changing fuck and-“
>”Yes. Exactly that… and you just “killed” him. Verr can not die, he just regenerates. He was made to not die.”
“That thing is still in the hanger?!”
>”No, he’ll retreat back to his cage to recover. But, he will come back. He’s smart, can just fit through the large vents.”
>>
>>30860751
Oh crap. Contact Led and warn them of this. We can't let this thing regenerate until we find a way to truly kill it. We should start moving the injured so we can treat them and put them somewhere safer. Depending on how things go, we might have to retreat if we can't find a way to permanently kill it.
>>
>>30860751
How long does it take for him to regenerate? We may not be able to kill him, but we could keep him busy regenerating so he won't be a threat until everypony is evacuated.
>>
>>30860751
Fixit, please keep on stab that thing, and cut it to pieces, to make sure it stays down as long as possible.
Do you know about the whereabouts of the rest of Dragonfire, the team we sent here? Do you know if there might be anymore possible survivors elsewhere? We have an opportunity to quickly look for more while he's down.
>>
>>30860836
keep on stabbing that thing*
>>
>>30860751
“Oh crap. Fixit, please keep on stabbing that thing, and cut it to pieces, to make sure it stays down as long as possible. It regenerates.”
>”What?”
>There is a pause, the communications coming to life again.
>”Master Hunter! It’s gone! I was trying to do repairs…”
“Shit. We can't let this thing regenerate until we find a way to truly kill it. We should start moving the injured so we can treat them and put them somewhere safer. Depending on how things go, we might have to retreat if we can't find a way to permanently kill it.”
>”You can’t, it’s only going to get worse!”
>You look to the pony, seeing how panicked he is.
>”Verr regenerates like a muscle, stronger each time. You literally need to turn him to nothing but ash! And even then, we have no idea if that’s enough. We thought these ponies would be able to kill him with their flamethrowers…”
“Do you know about the whereabouts of the rest of Dragonfire, the team we sent here? Do you know if there might be anymore possible survivors elsewhere? We have an opportunity to quickly look for more while he's down.”
>”Did you find a mare?”
“Yes.”
>The stallion sighs, frowning.
>”Then there is only one left… maybe. We sent him to Verr’s nest
>”You what?”
>”We need to reset that par of the station’s power and eject it! Every hour this facility scans for a biological contaminate and keeps everything on standby, it’s attuned to Verr specifically. On standby, the only way to get out of here besides that is to blow a hole in the station’s walls, and the depressurization could be lethal. We need to get him away from the scanners to safely leave.”
>The stallion sighs, frowning.
>”They tried to fight, at best they exterminated the other Hybrids so we only have to deal with Verr.”
>>
>>30860952
What are we waiting for? Verr is down right now. Lead the way so we can do this before he gets up again.
>>
>>30860952
Alright, we better hurry and reset the power then! Quickly lead us while we have this chance! Twitch, can you lead the rest the rest back to our ship so the injured can be treated. Lock down the doors and stick with Led, it's going to be safer there than here.
>>
>>30860952
Is there anything else we need to know about Verr? Can he cloack or something. He seems to have the uncanny ability to sneak up on us.
Use heighten as we move for safety.
>>
>>30860952
“Alright, we better hurry and reset the power then! Quickly lead us while we have this chance! Twitch, can you lead the rest the rest back to our ship so the injured can be treated. Lock down the doors and stick with Led, it's going to be safer there than here.”
>The stallion looks worried, Twitch speaking after he nods.
>”I will. Be safe.”
>You all split up and go your separate ways, the researcher leading you and the rest of the crew.
>It’s not long before you get to a large area with two big corridors, the stallion slowing and whispering.
>”This is Verr’s play area.”
>“Play area? The fuck…”
>”He needs exercise, just like you. The locks and doors to his nest are jammed, so be quiet, it’s connected right to this place.”
“Is there no better way?”
>”no, now shh!”
>You all creep along, getting through another door on the other side of the hall after passing a storage.
>You all get into a control room, not seeing the last of Dragonfire.
>Breeze gets to work, opening the control panel.
>The stallion trots over to a container next to a window, eyeing up an orb inside.
>”But that’s…
>The research stallion turns gasps, looking down through glass.
“What?”
>You move to him, freezing when you look through the glass.
>The creature spits on some pile of flesh or body, rolling in it and getting it stuck to it’s wounds.
>The flesh melts rapidly and reforms into the creature’s body, healing it.
>”…Amazing… he heals like that, and he didn’t destroy this egg…”
>>
>>30861194
Glad to see we could techically still kill him if he runs out of flesh and blood. Is that egg from his, or i guess hers?
>>
>>30861194
There's going to be lots of questions once we get out of here on why Verr exists in the first place.
What egg? If it's from Verr, then after we eject him/her we're probably going to destroy it. One of these things has already killed far too many ponies.
>>
>>30861194
“Glad to see we could technically still kill him if he runs out of flesh and blood… What egg?”
>The stallion looks to the orb, smiling.
>”This one.”
“That’s his? Or… hers? If it's from Verr, then after we eject him/her we're probably going to destroy it. One of these things has already killed far too many ponies.”
>The stallion picks up the container, looking at the egg.
>You look back to Verr, seeing the creature staring right up at you.
>It’s healed, looking right up at you without blinking.
>the creature turns and runs out, a loud bang sounding.
>The stallion jumps, wide eyed.
>“He’s in the vents again…”
>”We’re done here, we just need to eject this place with the creature in it!” Breeze says.
>>
>>30861345
We need to lure it in here and trap it in so we can make sure it's ejected. I have a plan, but it's going to dangerous for me. Leave me alone so I can lure it in. I'll use my heighten spell so it won't ambush me, and then I'll blink away to safety away from the ejection at the last second once it reaches me. At that moment, we'll eject it.
>>
>>30861345
As I see it there are two ways to get it back. We hurt it again so it has to heal up again, or we threaten the egg. Seeing how our tank and mech got banged up we'll have to stick with the second one.
>>
>>30861403
>>30861401
Combine the plan with the egg? It'll be sure to keep it around the ejection area and keep it from attacking us without risking the egg.
>>
>>30861345
“We need to lure it in here and trap it in so we can make sure it's ejected. I have a plan, but it's going to dangerous for me. Leave me alone so I can lure it in. I'll use my heighten spell so it won't ambush me, and then I'll blink away to safety away from the ejection at the last second once it reaches me. At that moment, we'll eject it.”
>Midnight looks worried, Breeze gasping.
>”Hunter! That’s suicide.”
>”It’s our best bet.”
“It’s that or we threaten the egg. Actually… give it to me.”
>The researcher looks worried, giving the egg over without a fight.
“I'll be sure to keep it around the ejection area and keep it from attacking me without risking the egg.”
>”Okay, after you lure it, come to us and we will eject it.”
>You cast your heighten spell, hearing the creature though the vents as your crew goes.
>You wait until the crew is clear, shouting and making noise in the open area after.
>You stop and listen, hearing nothing as you hold onto the egg.
>A large stream of saliva gets your attention, making you look up.
>Verr is looking right at you, stuck to the ceiling as it watches you.
>It tosses a metal chunk with it’s tail, making a distant noise in the vent, before letting out a low noise that you can swear wounds like a mocking laugh.
>You jump back as the creature leaps down, landing silently.
>You hear it’s next step as an electric bolt leaves it’s tail, flinging lightning in your direction.
>>
>>30861544
It's rather cocky. Use magical armor and brace for the attack and fire back to give it a false sense of us being an easy kill. Afterwards, use our telekinesis and throw the egg as hard as we can at it. While it's distracted by the safety of its egg, use that moment to blink to safety and to eject it.
>>
>>30861667
This. Sounds like a solid plan.
>>
>>30861667
This.
>>
>>30861544
>You cast your magical armor, getting yourself ready.
>You fire your spell back and hit the creature, watching it shrug the damage off like nothing.
>It charges at you, giving you your chance.
>You throw the egg, watching the creature eye it and reach for it.
>You blink behind the creature, feeling fatigued right away as you sprint away.
>You blink again, getting through the door and looking back, seeing the creature crush the egg and charge toward you.
>The door slams shut, alarms sounding as you look up to see your crew and lovers.
>Breeze grabs onto you, hugging you a little too tightly.
>”Don’t ever do that again!”
>Eventually you are able to get up, looking around before you move you your crew.
“Alright then… are we good?”
>The lights flicker, brightening before the stallion smiles.
>”We can leave! Oh thank goodness.
“Good. Then let’s-“
>A slam alerts you, making you jum and turn around
>To your horror, you see Verr, the creature dazed and wobblily as it fails to get up.
>”Did it just fucking teleport?!”
>”OH FUCK, IT USES MAGIC!” Steel screams.
>>
>>30861838
We've got an hour to leave. Get back to the ships, it's still fatigued from the massive teleport.
>>
>>30861838
It's also suffering from fatigue well! Get a couple of free shots with a fire lance while we have this chance so we can slow it down even further. Can we leave now since Verr technically left the scanners, or are we going to have to eject him again?
>>
>>30861838
“Run!”
>You get a few shots in with your magic and shotgun, running with your crew.
>The creature roars, squirming on the ground.
“Can we escape?”
>”We have time!” the stallion yells.
>You al get to your ship, getting aboard and closing up.
>You give the order to take off, the doors opening up and allowing you to leave the station
“Report.”
>”We are out of there!”
>>
>>30862016
That was probably our most stressful mission yet. I don't think anyone would object to giving up this station and blowing it up after surviving what amounts to basically a horror film?
Now that we're out of that mess, can we get some answers from this researcher? He has a LOT of questions to answer to everyone on this ship on what exactly Verr is. Did they just attempt to make a hybrid of every single known in the universe?
>>
>>30862016
”Alright so… who wants to take a few free shots at a station?”
>”Me.”
>”Fuck. Yes.”
>”Me.”
>”I’ll… pass…” Mich says, huffing a little with a hoof to his chest.
>You turn to the researcher, walking right up to him.
“Alright, talk. What is Verr? Did you just attempt to make a hybrid of every single known race in the universe?”
>The stallion recoils, looking afraid.
>”W-well… yes… something that could devastate the battlefield.”
>You can feel a boiling anger, seeing Twitch join in on the conversation.
>”Hybrids bread for warfare?”
>”Well… yes and no? They aren’t Hybrids at that point, they have minimal intelligence and no social skills like us. They are animals at that point, just spliced together and grown in an artificial womb. There’s nothing unethical or illegal about that, the same thing is done to help animal populations.”
>”And yet, it was grown as a bio weapon.”
>>
>>30862147
While not that intelligent, it did manage to distract with me noise and ambush effectively. It also didn't care about it's own egg at all. It just crushed it without hesitation.
Why did a station centered around robotics create something like this, and how did it escape from its hold?
>>
>>30862147
I could of sworn it laughed at me like I was some sort of toy. I'm also pretty sure breeding hybrids has gone far past being unethical once innocent lives from an entire station start to be taken. I hope you don't consider all of them to be 'collateral damage' in all this.
>>
>>30862147

“I could of sworn it laughed at me like I was some sort of toy, and it did manage to distract with me noise and ambush effectively. I'm also pretty sure breeding hybrids has gone far past being unethical once innocent lives from an entire station start to be taken. I hope you don't consider all of them to be 'collateral damage' in all this.”
>The stallion frowns, sighing.
>”I’ll sleep as easily as the others…”
“Why did a station centered around robotics create something like this, and how did it escape from its hold?”
>”Robotics?”
“Yes! Star robotics!”
>”Oh! No, no… we aren’t Star robotics, we just buy their guides and helpers.”
>”Then who do you work for?” Twitch asks
>”N-nopony! …specific that is. We were asked to make a Hybrid that would never die. As for the escape? … I have no idea. Maybe it was smarter then we have credit for.”
>”I’ll say.” Twitch says, pushing the stallion back. “Who hired you?”
>”N-n-no name! I swear! They just wanted us to research and paid money!”
>>
>>30862380
It's alright. Just give him a chance to talk, Twitch. They? You say you don't have a name, but you know you work for a certain group? You have to know who you're working for, right?
>>
>>30862380
Get mom in here to talk to him. She has probably heard of many groups during her time working as mercenary. Plus, she'll be much better in persuading him for more information.
>>
>>30862414
“It's alright. Just give him a chance to talk, Twitch.”
>The stallion sighs, stepping back and walking off
“Stay.”
>You trot off, grabbing your mother to talk to the stallion.
>It’s not long before she returns, Twitch joining in as she speaks.
>”Well… I’m not sure, but they paid him plenty of money. He mentioned a war effort, so I can take a good guess at-“
>”The Frontier Federation.” Twitch scowls.
>”…Yes.”
>>
>>30862512
This war is just getting uglier if experiments like these are happening. We're going to need to report all this to Fixer.
Thanks for your help again, mom. How do you feel now that we just completed your last mission in the mercenary business. Honestly, this was a scary way to end things.
>>
>>30862512
Experimenting in creating hybrids again. I'm really starting to hate where this is all leading.
>>
>>30862512
“Experimenting in creating hybrids again. I'm really starting to hate where this is all leading… This war is just getting uglier if experiments like these are happening. We're going to need to report all this to Fixer.”
>”Yes… please.” Twitch says.
>You sigh, smiling
“Thanks for your help again, mom. How do you feel now that we just completed your last mission in the mercenary business? Honestly, this was a scary way to end things.”
>”Relieved… and looking at Mich? Hopefully he will see reason now…”
>Your mother sighs, sitting on the spot.
>”I… am fucking done!”
>Twitch lightens up, nodding with a slight smile.
>”I think I’m going to go spend time with Ash… or Angel…”
>The stallion trots off, your mother smiling.
>>
>>30862695
It was good working with you while it lasted, mom. I promise I'll do my best to keep me and and my crew safe. I'll quickly check on how Mich is. Hopefully he can forgive Fixer.
>>
>>30862695
“It was good working with you while it lasted, mom. I promise I'll do my best to keep me and my crew safe.”
>Your mother sighs, reaching out and pulling you into a hug.
>”I know… I won’t leave you alone, but I know you will always do your best to be safe.”
>You hug back, letting go after a bit.
“I'll quickly check on how Mich is. Hopefully he can forgive Fixer.”
>Your mother nods, sighing.
>“Yeah…”
>You trot off, going to Mich’s room.
>You feel love as you peek inside, seeing Mich and Rebel cuddling on the bed.
>>
>>30862902
Leave Mich for now. They both seem to be having a moment. Go check out how Steel is doing. We definitely owe him for acting as bait to lure Verr. If he didn't agree to it, we would of found ourselves in a lethal ambush.
>>
>>30862902
Don't ruin their moment with a difficult talk. Give them the rest they deserve.
>>
>>30862902
>You smile, sighing slightly as you trot off.
>You search for steel, spitting the stallion sprawled out on his bead and hanging upside down.
>”Hey… Hunter…”
“You okay?”
>”Yeah. Just… I don’t know, never seen shit like that before? It’s freaky.”
“Yeah, no kidding. I owe you big for that you know? You saves me and the others from walking into an ambush.”
>”Can we cut a deal that I don’t do that to big monsters again? Because I’d rather not shit myself in combat.”
>>
>>30863012
Deal. I wouldn't dream of putting you in that situation again. Sorry for putting you through so much recentlu. Now, I remember that you wanted dinner or toys? Frankly, I think you deserve more after that stunt.
>>
>>30863012
As your thunder buddy, I had to play as the bait as well. Got to say, it wasn't a fun time like you said. That teleportation was the worst thing. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?
>>
>>30863012
That's fine. No more monsters for you to deal to lure. Are you going to be okay? I'm here if you need anything.
>>
Have you gone to sleep, Space Bug?
>>
>>30863012
“Deal. I wouldn't dream of putting you in that situation again, and as your thunder buddy, I had to play as the bait as well. Got to say, it wasn't a fun time like you said. That teleportation was the worst thing. Is there anyway I can make it up to you? I remember that you wanted dinner or toys? Frankly, I think you deserve more after that stunt.
>”Well, anything really. A new launcher would be nice after seeing that. or something bigger that our boss could cook up. The dinner part is just me being funny-ish, I actually get hungry now… but… um…”
“Yes?
>The stallion sighs, still laying upside down.
>”I’m honestly lost, that was so scary I don’t know what to think. It feels good to be scared, but goddess do I hate it.”
“That's fine. No more monsters for you to deal to lure. Are you going to be okay? I'm here if you need anything.”
>”…Can we cuddle?”
>>
>>30863828
Yep, i passed out.
Thank you alcohol for being the best sleep aid ever made
>>
>>30865234
Sure. I'd be happy to cuddle with you.
>>
>>30865234
Cuddle up and nuzzle him.
>>
>>30865234
“Sure. I'd be happy to cuddle with you.”
>The stallion smiles, rolling over clumsily and almost falling off the bed before he moves back and lays down properly.
>You hop up and lay down next to Steel, getting pulled into a warm hug and hugging the stallion back.
>He wiggles against you, pressing into you as he gets closer, a warm happiness coming from him.
>the warm feeling only goes up as you nuzzle the stallion, coaxing a relaxed sigh from him as you both lay cuddling.
>Steel nuzzles back, humming.
>”Best boss ever.”
>>
>>30865319
I'll make sure to talk to Fixer about getting you a bigger toy. I may also be the boss ever, but I consider you my family along with the rest of the crew, and I'm always happy to help you through anything.
>>
>>30865319
“I'll make sure to talk to Fixer about getting you a bigger toy. I may also be the boss ever, but I consider you my family along with the rest of the crew, and I'm always happy to help you through anything.”
>”Thanks… although, I think the others will disapprove of our incestuous relationship if that is the case.” The stallion says with a snicker
>You sigh, smiling as you are nuzzled again.
>”Nah though, thunder buddies for life, I’m here for you too. This just got to me a little is all. Sometimes the fucked up universe gets to you.”
>The stallion relaxes, settling.
“I’m not sire if I want a nap or not… you can go if you wanna, also. I’m sure you got to deal with the ponies we rescued.
>>
>>30865448
You're right. I should go see if Charon would like any help with using my magic on the injured. Take care, Steel.
>>
>>30865448
As much as I want to lay and nap with you after a hard day, I should take care of more work like you pointed out.
Surprise him with a deep kiss before going.
>>
>>30865448
“You're right. As much as I want to lay and nap with you after a hard day, I should go see if Charon would like any help with using my magic on the injured. Take care, Steel.”
>”Mmmh. No worries, I’ll-Mmmh~!”
>You lock the stallion in a deep kiss, getting up after you break it.
>”… damnit, now I’m awake.”
>You laugh, trotting off to the cargo bay again.
>You spot Charon and immediately set out to work that she tasks you to, feeling very fatigued after.
>You join her when it is all done, seeing Breeze work on your child’s body and Fixit work on the mech.
“So?”
>”The ones we saved will be fine… and we should be…”
>The cargo doors begin to open, sunlight coming through.
>”Back home… What shall we do with these ponies? They are fit for movement thanks to you.”
>>
>>30865524
Well, we now know they we're working for the federation, but I really don't want to turn them in for following orders. I'm sure they've been through enough by going through something so traumatic.
Will those ponies be okay if we were to let them go now?
>>
>>30865524
“Well, we now know they we're working for the federation, but I really don't want to turn them in for following orders. I'm sure they've been through enough by going through something so traumatic.
Will those ponies be okay if we were to let them go now?”
>”Physically, yes. I imagine most are traumatized, but that’s something we can let slide. …we could keep them.”
“What?”
>”Keep them, have them develop cures for Hybrid defects or advanced medicines. I’m sure Fixer wouldn’t mind a Bio wing on the base.
“Is that safe?”
>”Yes, depending on what they work on. I got talking to them, it turns out they know plans for some advanced genetic mods.”
>>
>>30865599
I'll have to speak to Fixer about this then. That could potentially be beneficial for everyone.
>>
>>30865599
Sure if Fixer is alright with that it would be perfect. Plus they get to use their talents without having to worry about hybrid monsters.
>>
>>30865599
Fixer will need some sort of good news after I tell her what we discovered.
>>
>>30865599
“Fixer will need some sort of good news after I tell her what we discovered. That could potentially be beneficial for everyone.”
>”Better go talk to her then.”
>You nod, turning and heading out.
>You spot fixer trotting up to the ship, the mare not looking to be in the best of moods.
>”Give me some good news…”
“Well…”
>You go over the events, seeing the mare’s ears droop as you go on.
>Fixer plops back with a sigh, frowning.
“But, as a good part, we could hire the scientists and have them work on genetic mods and medicines…”
>”…Maybe, yeah… So, Dragonfire is?”
“Dead… yes.”
>Ficer nods, looking down.
>”Want tomorrow off kid?”
“Tomorrow?”
>”Yeah… I’m thinking that we should make tomorrow a company holiday. A Memorial Day. This is the first seat of deaths I’ve had in my company… I feel like we should let ponies spend time with family.”
>>
>>30865782
Sounds like a good idea. Also gives me time to deal with my northern Griffon problem. Will we hold a funeral or leave it at a memorial?
>>
>>30865782
I have to agree. They died trying to protect all those trapped survivors inside that station all the way to the end. They should be remembered for it.
And I do want to spend more time family after facing that thing. I'm honestly surprised we made it ourselves without a single casualty.
>>
>>30865782
“Sounds like a good idea. Also gives me time to deal with my northern Griffon problem. Will we hold a funeral or leave it at a memorial?”
>”Memorial… it’s not enough, but still, it defeats the purpose for the holiday.”
“I have to agree. They died trying to protect all those trapped survivors inside that station all the way to the end. They should be remembered for it. And I do want to spend more time family after facing that thing. I'm honestly surprised we made it ourselves without a single casualty.”
>Fixer smiles, looking up at you.
>”Honestly? Hunter? It’s why you are the captain. You don’t always make the best decisions or pay attention, but you get the job done and get clever ideas when you most need them. it was smart of you to lure the creature away and then to all out on it. Maybe is saw you could cause it harm and decided to play it smart? It happened to us when we were younger.”
>The mare sighs, shaking her head.
>”Regardless, job well done kid, here.”
>The mare gives you 35000 credits, smiling.
>”Kind of missed the pay for the past few days.”
>>
>>30865962
Thanks. I should go back to my family now. I haven't spoken to them since the mission has ended. Plus, it looks like they're nearly done creating our new child.
>>
>>30865962
Noice. Can't wait to invest in even more powerfull spells! Real teleportation, actual fireballs and giant explosions! And toys for the foals of course.
>>
>>30865962
Going to have to on another shopping spree with these credits. Now excuse while I see if my new son has been built. When I say it out loud, it makes me remember how bizarre my life is.
>>
>>30865962
“Thanks, I’m going to have to on another shopping spree with these credits, Can't wait to invest in even more powerfull spells! Real teleportation, actual fireballs and giant explosions! And toys for the foals of course. Speaking of, excuse me, I should go back to my family now. I haven't spoken to them since the mission has ended. And see if my new son has been built… When I say it out loud, it makes me remember how bizarre my life is.”
>Fixer laughs, nodding.
>”Kid, you life is fucked in the best and worst ways. Have fun.”
>You trot off, looking around and going back to the ship.
>You go to the engine room to find most of your lovers there, a lifeless colt just standing in place as Breeze works on it
>”It’s still kind of creepy.”
>”Yeah, but only for now.”
>Fixit looks to be deep in thought, sitting there next to the blue and orange colt.
>”…Legion?”
>”Are you still thinking of names? I thought you and Hunter had a good idea!”
>”I can’t help it!”
>>
>>30866104
I don't think Legion would match. Is Night Flare a bad name? I understand if you're second guessing on picking a name.
By the way, how are the babies? Last mission was a rough place to land.
>>
>>30866104
If you dont like the name, now is the time to change it. We could make it a middle name if you want.
Night Legion Flare has a certain ring to it.
>>
>>30866104
“ Is Night Flare a bad name? I understand if you're second guessing on picking a name. “
>Fixit jumps a little, looking embarrassed.
>”No! …I just feel anxious.”
“If you dont like the name, now is the time to change it. We could make it a middle name if you want. By the way, how are the babies? Last mission was a rough place to land.”
>Rusty smiles, nodding.
>”They were not happy with the noise, but they settled rather quickly and just napped through most of it.”
“Good.”
>”No… we can keep Night Flare. I do like it! I’m just feeling nervous, we are close.”
“Are we?”
>Breeze smiles, nodding to you.
>”We are done actually, I’m just fine tuning some things.”
>>
>>30866181
That's great news! Fixer gave us the day off tomorrow as she's going to use as a memorial day for the company to honor Dragonfire's sacrifice. Do you guys want to invite family today or tomorrow now that we have the time?
>>
>>30866181
Lay a hoof around Fixit and hold her close. Don't worry Fixit, you'll be a great mother.
>>
>>30866225
This. She's obviously worried she'll do something wrong.
>>
>>30866181
>You wrap a hoof around Fixit, smiling.
“Don't worry Fixit, you'll be a great mother.”
>The mare smiles, nodding with some relief.
>”Thanks, Hunter.”
“And that's great news! Fixer gave us the day off tomorrow as she's going to use as a memorial day for the company to honor Dragonfire's sacrifice. Do you guys want to invite family today or tomorrow now that we have the time?”
>”Let’s get the new kid situated first… damnit!” Midnight says.
“What?”
>Midnight looks to Sparks, smiling,
>”You don’t mind sharing a bed, right Sparky?”
“Oh.”
>”Not really, I don’t mind.”
>”Ah can easily call mine for tomorrow.” Rusty says, smiling. “It’s going to be a big day.”
>”It is! And we are good to go.” Breeze says.
>>
>>30866356
Is Mags even using the guest room? Otherwise he can sleep there. Sure we don't have a place for our guests then but Night Flare is more important.
>>
>>30866356
“Is Mags even using the guest room? Otherwise he can sleep there. Sure we don't have a place for our guests then, but Night Flare is more important.”
>”Oh, right! Duh. No, not at all.” Midnight says, smiling. “Why did I forget that?”
>”Then we are all set?” Fixit asks, smiling eagerly.
“I suppose…” Breeze says teasingly.
>Fixit hugs you, getting a growl from Breeze before the Hybrid mare blushes.
>”So, here or at home? He’s going to want to explore I bet.”
>>
>>30866542
How about here.
>>
>>30866392
You have that real bad Breeze. Jealous of two of your lovers having a moment, I wonder? Let's do it at home to get him a comfortable to wake up to. Plus, Mags should be here for this.
>>
>>30866542
Do it now.
>>
>>30866542
“You have that real bad Breeze. Jealous of two of your lovers having a moment, I wonder?”
>”No!” The mare says, hiding her face.
>You laugh, smiling.
“Here and now.”
>”Okay! Go grab the core, we will be in the cargo.”
>You let go and trot off, getting the core and heading back.
>You see them all gathered around, the mech walking up, still being slightly damaged.
>”Ready?”
“Yep.”
>”Climb in then, I need to link with you.”
>You hop in the mech, plugging in the empty core and linking yourself.
>Again, you find yourself in the mysterious cyber world, feeling a large emptiness before being physically greeted by Fixit.
>The mare nuzzles you, wrapping a wing around you.
>”So, here comes the fun part. We can either choose, or let luck decide what traits he gets.”
>>
>>30866745
A tiny bit playful so Sparks has someone to play with, but other than that, I think we should leave to luck to the creation of our child. I'm ready. Are you?
>>
>>30866745
Let luck naturally play into it. He's got a lot to develop naturally on his own once he's born.
>>
>>30866745
Make it random. I want this to feel as close to having an organic child as it can be.
>>
>>30866745
“A tiny bit playful so Sparks has someone to play with, but other than that, I think we should leave to luck to the creation of our child. He's got a lot to develop naturally on his own once he's born. I'm ready. Are you?”
>”Yes. This might give you a little headache.”
>You can already feel a pain in your head, also feeling the emptiness get fuller
“Ow…”
>”I’m sorry, it’s not easy for me either. I get to put it all together.”
>The mare sighs, leaning against you.
>”Trust me, I’m going to need a break after, you could cook a dozen steaks over my core.”
“Is it that hard?”
>”It’s to hard to explain. I’m sorry, I need to focus.”
>It’s not long before the headache goes away, the empty feeling becoming full.
>”There… done.”
“Is he?”
>”Yes… I’m just not sure if we want to greet him here or in the real world. He’s on standby as I make sure his systems are together. And they very much are.”
>>
>>30866894
Real world. He's only going to be more confused when we explain to him that this isn't really the real world.
>>
>>30866894
Let's return and awaken him in the real world with the rest of his family.
>>
>>30866894
“Real world. He's only going to be more confused when we explain to him that this isn't really the real world.”
>”He should have some understanding, but I agree.”
>You are flung back into the waking world, hearing an alarm.
>”Hunter?” Rusty calls out, sounding worried.
>”Everything is fine, I’m just overheating from the process.” Fixit says
>You grab the core and hop out, landing on the ground before looking to the colt’s body.
“So… now.”
>”Plug it in and he should be good!” Breeze says.
“Here we go then.”
>You put the core in the body, closing it up after.
>Immediately movement happens, the colt’s body stretching out and falling over.
>”Ahh! Ahhhh!”
>The colt scrambles as he tries to get to his hooves, going cross legged as he maintains a wobbly balance, looking at his legs with wide eyes
>”Easy! It’s okay.” Fixit says, trying not to laugh slightly.
>>
>>30867021
Let me help you. Move to him and adjust his posture.
>>
>>30867021
Hello Night.
>>
>>30867021
“Let me help you.”
>You move to your newest son, grabbing onto his legs gently and positioning them properly.
>Once you get him balanced, he looks up at you, big blue eyes taking you in.
“Hello Night.”
>”…Hey… Dad.”
>You smile, Fixit walking up to you and him, giving the colt a nuzzle.
>”You know! That’s good. How do you feel?”
>”umm, weird? I feel anxious? Excited… Mostly embarrassed? Why is balance so hard?”
>Fixit laughs, smiling.
>”You will need to get used to it.”
>>
>>30867146
It'll come naturally in time. Welcome to life, Night. You know all about your other parents and sibling as well, right?
>>
>>30867146
As to many other things. Knowing is one thing. Can you tell me who each member of our family is?
>>
>>30867146

“As to many other things, It'll come naturally in time. Welcome to life, Night. You know all about your other parents and sibling as well, right?”
>You step to the side, seeing Night jump slightly as the sight of the others.
>His gaze quickly leaves them as he looks around, losing attention to the others as he turns and looks about.
>”Curious was right.” Midnight says, snickering.
>Night quickly looks to the others again, then you.
>”Yes, I know them. Midnight, Breeze, Rusty, Sparks…then you and mom. …well, one of my moms. Others are… missing though.”
>>
>>30867271
Mags and your younger siblings are waiting for us at home. As for the others you know about we didn't want you to be completely overwhelmed.
You may have noticed that we are currently in the cargo of the Orion. The ship everypony of your mommies and daddies besides Mags is working at.
>>
>>30867271
There is more such as Mags, but I wanted to introduce you time went on.
>>
>>30867271
“Mags and your younger siblings are waiting for us at home. As for the others you know about, we didn't want you to be completely overwhelmed. You may have noticed that we are currently in the cargo of the Orion. The ship everypony of your mommies and daddies besides Mags is working at.
>”Oh. I know about it, but is this it? It’s big.”
>”Actually, the babies are still here, we just didn’t get them and wake them yet.” Midnight says
“Oh, makes sense.”
>Night moves around, slowly and carefully, looking at everypony and everything.
>He seems a little star struck by the mech, looking over each of you.
>He stops at Sparks, looking over the filly and walking odd circles around her.
>Night eventually puts a hoof to her nose, making Sparks scrunch up a little.
>The colt smiles, snickering before he boops the filly again
>”So then, big family reunion tomorrow?”
>>
>>30867559
That's right. We wanted to surprise everyone at the reunion by reintroducing you.
I can tell that the both of you are definitely going to get along. Do you want to see the rest of the ship and crew?
>>
>>30867559
That's the plan. My parents are easy to get, Rusty said she can get hers so we only need Breezes. Do you think your parents are free for tomorrow Breezy?
>>
>>30867559
Will you be okay with introducing yourself to everypony at the reunion?
>>
>>30867559
“That's the plan. My parents are easy to get, Rusty said she can get hers so we only need Breezes. Do you think your parents are free for tomorrow Breezy?”
>”Sure, I’ll call tonight.”
>You nod, looking to the colt.
>Night is looking over his body, letting his wings span out.
“I can tell that the both of you are definitely going to get along. Do you want to see the rest of the ship and crew? Will you be okay with introducing yourself to everypony at the reunion?”
Night perks up, happily looking to you
>”Can we? And I think so.”
>”Ah bet they’d like to see him, how about we take the babies back and beet you four at home?”
>”Four?” Fixit says.
>”Well, ah think his little sister wants to stick around.”
>”Ah, no. big sister if anything.” Sparks says.
>>
>>30867709
Alright. Me, Fixit, Night and the little filly will meet you then. We have to go to Fixer first. I bet she forgot about our colt with all that's been happening today.
>>
>>30867709
Night is technically the youngest of the family. Make sure you listen to your older siblings, Night!
Let's take him around the ship and introduce him.
>>
>>30867709
“Alright. Me, Fixit, Night and the little filly will meet you then. “
>”Hey!”
>You snicker, smiling to Night.
“Night is technically the youngest of the family. Make sure you listen to your older siblings, Night! Come on, we have to go to Fixer first. I bet she forgot about our colt with all that's been happening today.”
>Night happily nods, all of you separating and taking off.
>You head to Fixer’s office first, knocking and entering.
>Fixer looks up, smiling as she looks through papers.
>”Hey kid, got your parents all set up. Neeeee-eee-eee….. hello.~”
>You aunt grins as she hops down, moving over to Night.
>The colt holds fast, smiling as the mare looks over him.
>”Is this?”
“The newest edition? Yep.”
>Night smiles, snickering.
>”You’re short.”
>Fixer looses her smile, giving an unimpressed and annoyed look to you.
>”he has to be yours.”
>>
>>30867820
Indeed he is. Now you ahve two of us to remind you about this.
I almost forgot something. Can you give Steel a new toy for what he did at the mission? Him acting as bait did save us from facing that monster in its own turf.
>>
>>30867820
Fake wipe tears away. Not even a day and he's making his old dad proud. Right you are son, can't get much shorter than Fixer.
>>
>>30867820
Head pats for our son. We are proud to have him.
>>
>>30867820
>You take in a deep breath, faking wiping your eyes before you pat the colt on his head.
“Not even a day and he's making his old dad proud. Right you are son, can't get much shorter than Fixer.”
>The mare sighs, all of you snickering as Sparks gives Night a nudge and nods in approval.
>”I hate you.”
“Sure you do. I almost forgot something. Can you give Steel a new toy for what he did at the mission? Him acting as bait did save us from facing that monster in its own turf.”
>”Hmm? Oh, sure thing. We have more then our fair share of fun guns in RnD. Surprised you never ask for anything before now. I’ll set him up nicely.”
“Cool, thanks.”
>”Are we going to see the others now?” Night asks.
>”Eager to explore is he? Nice.”
>>
>>30867952
Yes to both of you. Come on Night it is time for somepony...bigger. Flee before we get hit.
>>
>>30867952
He's definitely curious. I'll see you later, Fixer. Try not to get stepped on!
Go introduce Night to the rest o f the crew. Specifically, go to our parents.
>>
>>30867952
“Yes to both of you. Come on Night it is time for somepony...bigger.”
>”You ass.”
“I'll see you later, Fixer. Try not to get stepped on!”
>The mare swings at you before your run out, both foals laughing and running off ahead of you.
>”I AM YOUR FUCKING BOSS!”
>You go back to the ship, searching around for the crew.
>You can hear a good amount of noise form the mess, going in and seeing everypony there.
>Steel waves, smiling brightly at you.
>”Hey, Hunter! We’re having a goodbye supper with your family.”
>”Yes, although, we can always come again to hang out” Your father says.
>”Better…” Steel says, giving him a wink.
“And who might this be?” Kindle says, smiling from her seat.
>Night is already out and looking at all of them, giving a wave.
>”Hi, I’m Night Flare.”
>The colt wobbles slightly, putting all four hooves on the ground.
>>
>>30868088
Sorry. You know hard it is for kids these days to learn how to walk on the same day they're born.
>>
>>30868088
He already knows things about you from his memory that Fixit passed on to him. But still, feel free to introduce yourselves.
>>
>>30868088
“Sorry. You know hard it is for kids these days to learn how to walk on the same day they're born.”
>”Balance is hard!” The colt complains. “Not like grandma Vex can’t vouch for me to say you had trouble!”
>Your mother laughs, Ash smiling
>”He knows names already? I man, not impossible, but still.
“He already knows things about you from his memory that Fixit passed on to him. But still, feel free to introduce yourselves.”
>One by one the crew introduce themselves, Night seeming to be more energetic and excited with each one.
>It ends when Cobalt gives him a bag of gummies, the colt immediately splitting them with Sparks.
>”So, then it’s just Breeze left?” Mich asks, smiling teasingly.
>>
>>30868346
Not for long. Though she has given me some trouble lately. Hybrids can have some underlying instincts from one of the races they are composed of. I wonder if...
Pick up something harmless but shiny and magically swing it around in front of Kindle. Shiny stuff for your dragon hoard.
>>
>>30868346
We haven't really spoken about that if should breed Rusty once again, or how we are planning to do it. Though, there is no rush. I did just have a new kid of mine born just right now.

>>30868384
This.
>>
>>30868346
Breeze has been acting off since this morning as you saw with how she was with Steel. Hopefully she learns to control it.
>>
>>30868346
“Not for long. Though we haven't really spoken about that if should breed Rusty once again, or how we are planning to do it. And she has given me some trouble lately… Hybrids can have some underlying instincts from one of the races they are composed of. I wonder if... “
>You quickly grab some kind of shiny cooking tool and dangle it in front of kindle, smiling as you wave it back and forth.
“Shiny stuff for your dragon hoard…”
>The Hybrid mare laughs, smiling to you.
>”I am insulted. That’s not even made from gold!”
“You sure? Nice and shiny…”
>You are surprised to see a bit of liquid fire flying towards you, the drop nearly missing you
“AHH!”
>The dragon hybrid snickers, the tip of her tail swishing.
>”fake fire, a trait of sea dragons.”
>>
>>30868518
Test if it really is fake. Note to self, get some gold and read up on sea dragons.
>>
>>30868518
So you're part sea dragon then? I'll get you back for this!
>>
>>30868518
“Note to self, get some gold and read up on sea dragons…”
>You look to the little flame on the ground, holding a hoof over it.
>You feel no heat, even as you get closer, physically touching the flame.
>”Watch.”
>You look up, seeing kindle breath fire on a bit of paper.
>The paper doesn’t burn, the mare smiling.
“So you're part sea dragon then? I'll get you back for this!”
>The mare giggles, nodding.
>”Yep! Ask Rainy.”
>”You should have her take you swimming, what a rush! It’s so fast!”
>>
>>30868641
Wait a second, silly me we don't need real gold. Change to look like a gold statue. Shiny enough now?
>>
>>30868641
Maybe I might invite the crew out to our home to a beach party one day. Then we'll see how well you could really swim!
>>
>>30868641
“Maybe I might invite the crew out to our home to a beach party one day. Then we'll see how well you could really swim! …Wait a second, silly me we don't need real gold!
>You change yourself, making Night gasp and smile.
>”Cool!”
>You look at your golden body, smiling and striking a pose.
“Shiny enough now?”
>”…Not real gold.”
“What?”
>”I can smell gold, you are not gold.” The mare says, smiling with some sass. “You mom has platinum, Cobalt has gold, Angel has gold, Ash has silver for her necklace… do I go on?”
>Ash laughs, smiling.
>”Where did this come from?”
>>
>>30868796
Hmph. I'll get you one day! But enough of this now. I'm sure my colt wants to see where he'll be living by now.
>>
>>30868796
I swear I will tempt you with some gold, and you will take it and love it no matter what!
>>
>>30868796
Time to head home.
>>
>>30868796
“Hmph. I'll get you one day! I swear I will tempt you with some gold, and you will take it and love it no matter what! But enough of this now. I'm sure my colt wants to see where he'll be living by now.”
>Night perks up, smiling.
>”Yes, please! I saw the beach when we passed by!”
>You laugh, saying goodbye before you all leave for home.
>Along the way home, Night jumps and falls in the sand multiple times, leaping at tiny dunes and splashing sand.
>You get inside, the colt shaking the sand free from his hooves before walking in and sliding across the floor slightly.
>”Slow down!” Sparks says, snickering.
>”Hey! There they are!”
>You look over, seeing the others feed the babies, Mags smiling over at Night.
>”So, is this the new terror?”
>>
>>30869043
A very excitable and curious one at that. His will is strong but the balance on hooves is weak. I'll give him a quick shower before he gets sand everywhere.
>>
>>30869043
Mags, meet Night Flare. Nigth Flare, meet your other dad here.
>>
>>30869043
“Mags, meet Night Flare. Nigth Flare, meet your other dad here. He’s a very excitable and curious one at that. His will is strong but the balance on hooves is weak. I'll give him a quick shower before he gets sand everywhere.”
>”If anything, he’s still calibrating. I’m used to different surfaces.” Fixit says.
“Come on, Night.”
>You lead the colt to the bathroom, seeing some sand on him still.
>You set him up and dry him off after, getting back to the living room once done.
“The babies?”
>”Fast asleep. We can play with them in the morning.”
>You watch as Night trots around, looking at everything and touching most things.
>”…He’s going to be trouble.”
>>
>>30869231
That he is, but I think it's natural for him to feel that way. He might have memories, but he hasn't personally experienced anything about life himself. I remember when you were ecstatic about everything once you received your body.
>>
>>30869231
Before we present him tomorrow we need to get the most concerning thing out of the way. Please have a seat Night, There's something we have to talk about.
Tell me, what do you know about Sparky?
>>
>>30869231
Time to adress the elephant of the room known as Sparks and Mags.
>>
>>30869231
“That he is, but I think it's natural for him to feel that way. He might have memories, but he hasn't personally experienced anything about life himself. I remember when you were ecstatic about everything once you received your body.”
>”…true!”
“Before we present him tomorrow we need to get the most concerning thing out of the way. Please have a seat Night, There's something we have to talk about. “
>The air shifts slightly, Night quickly jumping up onto the couch when you have a seat.
>”What is it?”
“Tell me, what do you know about Sparky and Mags?
>”Ummm, that they are my sister and… dad? Grand dad? Step dad? Erm…”
>>
>>30869419
Think some more. Anything about their feelings? Their relationships to the rest of us?
>>
>>30869419
Determining what type of dad Mags technically is very confusing, but you should know that there is something that we all do with both of them that most other ponies will not approve of and will result in us getting into a lot of trouble if it gets found out by others.
>>
>>30869419
Mags is an unconventional dad, but you do know about our relationship towards them and the issues with it, right?
>>
>>30869419
“Determining what type of dad Mags technically is very confusing, I’d say Mags is an unconventional dad. Think some more. Anything about their feelings? Their relationships to the rest of us?”
>”Oh! Umm, I knoda know Mags is mom’s dad… um, Midnight’s dad. And that everypony is extra close in some way…”
“Right. But, you should know that there is something that we all do with both of them that most other ponies will not approve of and will result in us getting into a lot of trouble if it gets found out by others.”
>”Right, right… umm.”
>”Does he know?” Midnight asks
>”He knows, but his mind is developing still. He’s naïve and has his own thought set.” Fixit says.
>”Oh! Right, you guys… all have sex… ohhhh….. I’m getting it now.”
>>
>>30869687
Exactly. Me and the others including Mags and Sparky have sex. Even though the princesses themselves have approved of it, it is considered a taboo if not completely forbidden by most societies.
You have to promise to us that you won't tell this to anyone.
>>
>>30869687
Besides my mom, Mich, and Charon, no one else knows about this. Please, you have to understand that it's important you don't tell others about this.
>>
>>30869687
“Exactly. Me and the others including Mags and Sparky have sex. Even though the princesses themselves have approved of it, it is considered a taboo if not completely forbidden by most societies. Besides my mom, Mich, and Charon, nopony else knows about this. You have to promise to us that you won't tell this to anyone.”
>”Or talk about with ponies besides us.” Breeze says. “It’s bad by the standard of some ponies and they will separate us all for it.”
>”…But, why do it then? …wait, never mind. I kind of get it. …I think.”
>”Because of love?”
>”ummm, yes? I knowhow mom feels about dad, so if it’s like that for each of you…”
>”Exactly. We do this by choice to show our love and share it.”
>>
>>30869852
While how we came to love Mags and Sparks this way is a bit complicated and is frowned upon by others, it's something we are all the more happy with. We have no regrets on how it all came to be.
>>
>>30869895
This. Couldn't say it better.
>>
>>30869895
This is the best way to put the situation.
>>
>>30869852
“While how we came to love Mags and Sparks this way is a bit complicated and is frowned upon by others, it's something we are all the more happy with. We have no regrets on how it all came to be.”
>”Yeah… it’s super odd, but we all want this.” Sparks says.
>Night smiles, shrugging.
>”I think I can get the reason as to why… I’m… still new to all this, but I get that I am to possibly feel the same about all of you. In the caring and wanting all of us to be happy. I promise I won’t tell.”
>Breeze sighs, smiling happily.
>”That’s great!”

I'm not stopping yet, but we will run tomorrow
>>
>>30870053
Thank you. This means a lot to us, Night.

>I'm not stopping yet, but we will run tomorrow
Thanks again for running some more!
>>
>>30870053
Thanks Night, that takes some load off my chest. We'll have you sleep in the guest room so you got a wole room all to yourself, just like your sister. Any question you want answered?
>>
Been quite a while since this was last asked, but have we possible missed out from all these missions? Whatever happened to the last Dragonfire member who we never found?
>>
>>30870053
“Thanks Night, that takes some load off my chest. We'll have you sleep in the guest room so you got a wole room all to yourself, just like your sister. Any question you want answered?”
>”…Yeah, what can we do tomorrow? I… I know why I’m here, so, I wanna have fun!”
>Fixit laughs, smiling.
>”We will have a fun day tomorrow, with all the family coming over.”
“What reminds me, did you call your parents, Breeze?”
>“I did! They can come.”
>”It’s gonin’ to be the first time they see the babies! It’s gonna be so much fun.”

>>30870156
Oh fuck me... i gotta remember some of this stuff too.
The last of dragonfire was eaten.
The vigilante was a very girly stallion that was available as a crew member
I'm honestly having trouble remembering things, and there is nearly 1000 pages of unspaced lines in word to go through.
>>
>>30870250
And a surprise once they see we just had another child. You feeling okay Breeze? I thought you were gonna maul Steel for a second there.

>1000 pages of unspaced lines in word to go through
That's a daunting amount of content.
>>
>>30870250
It is also worth mentioning that the entirety of Space Vex was written on an iphone and not once on a laptop or desktop
>>
>>30870298
I made a second word file because it took too long to load up and go through. I could not search for keywords anymore.

>The word or any variation of you is said over 24000 times
Help.
>>
>>30870250
Don't worry, we're gonna have fun alright. Fixer gave me my pay so we'll definitely use the opportunity to shop for some things. So make sure you got a list of what you want.

>>30870322
Holy shit. I mean I guess that makes sense seeing how it's shorter than most other quests, but still. That's a lot of words on a tiny screen there.
>>
>>30870322
That explains a lot about the lenght. And now, you're running a CYOA with one of the highest word count there is.
>>
>>30870250
“And a surprise once they see we just had another child. Don't worry, we're gonna have fun alright. Fixer gave me my pay so we'll definitely use the opportunity to shop for some things. So make sure you got a list of what you want.”
>”What… I want?”
>Sparks laughs, smiling and moving to night.
>”I can help you.”
You look to Breeze, smiling.
“You feeling okay Breeze? I thought you were gonna maul Steel for a second there.
>The mare blushes, covering her face.
>”I can’t help it… it’s… I just want to be the one near you.”
>”Has this happened before?” Rusty asks.
>”Kinda? Not exactly… I think I’m in season… and that last night was amazing.”

>>30870379
we are 30K words away from doubling Space Vex
I both want to scream and am so happy.
>>
>>30870545
In season? That might explain some why you're behaving this way along with what happened last night. Is this around the time you'll usually go into heat?
>>
>>30870545
I thought you would like to be surprised like that. Go near her and cuddle her. Now with Fixit out of the way you are the only one without a direct foal, and I would love to give you one.
All you have to do is figure out how you want it.
>>
>>30870545
Since you might be in season, I have to ask something. This is bizarre considering we just had a child, but do you want a child? If so, do you want to have one with Rusty or receive it yourself?
>>
>>30870545
“I thought you would like to be surprised like that.~ But In season? That might explain some why you're behaving this way along with what happened last night. Is this around the time you'll usually go into heat?”
>Breeze nods, looking embarrassed still.
>”Yeah, it is…”
>”Aww… is it bad?”
>”Kind of? I’ve had my moments where I had to take a day off of work or school… I can usually keep it under control, but… well, I had many late nights with tossing and turning.”
>You get up, moving to the mare and hugging her before you nuzzle her.
>Breeze hums, grabbing onto you and smiling.
>”Mmmm.~”
“Now with Fixit out of the way you are the only one without a direct foal. Since you might be in season, I have to ask something. This is bizarre considering we just had a child, but do you want a child? If so, do you want to have one with Rusty or receive it yourself?”
>Breeze’s humming and purring stops slightly, the mare blushing.
>”Ohhh.~ choices! Do we get another mommy mare or use our Breeder?~ how about both?” Midnight asks.
>”I… kind of want to be the one to have the baby.. but…”
>>
>>30870716
But? You can suggest what you want, Breeze. Whether it be one of them, both, or something completely different.
>>
>>30870716
Buuuuuut? Only me as the dad? All as the possible dads? You have all the options.
>>
>>30870716
“Buuuuuut? You can suggest what you want, Breeze. Whether it be one of them, both, or something completely different.”
>Breeze looks to Rusty, the other mare smiling and winking at her.
>Breeze sighs, looking away.
>”I’d be okay with doing both, even like to do both… but I would like Hunter to be the dad…”
>”He is the stallion of the family.” Mags says, smiling.
>”So, you’d just want it to be with Hunter?”
>Breeze blushes, nodding and leaning against you.
>You feel a fiery lust from her, a deep purr sounding.
>”I want you to be the dad, and to just be as rough as you want when making sure I get pregnant. All bets off kind of rough…” She whispers.
>>
>>30870895
Just to be clear, just how rough are we talking about? I know you don't like being hit, but do you just want me to be even more rougher in the chocking than last time?
>>
>>30870895
>You nuzzle her, whispering back.
“Just to be clear, just how rough are we talking about? I know you don't like being hit, but do you just want me to be even more rougher in the chocking than last time?”
>You get a very suggestive hum, the mare smiling.
>”You can hit me.~ …I think I wasn’t ready last time. But… I really want it.”
>She nuzzles along your neck.
>”Really badly…”
“How much though? what’s the limit here?”
>Breeze pauses, blushing
>”Ah wanna know what they are whisperin’ now, Breeze looks stunned.”
>”nothing you can’t handle doing, nothing too far… but… something along the lines of forcefully rough sex?”
>>
>>30871028
Since the last time you had amazing sex was sudden, why not make this one a surprise as well? In the next days at any time at almost any place I could force myself upon you. How's that for a start?
>>
>>30871028
So should separate our session and have you breed Rusty slightly later? I'm not planning on leaving you with any energy once I'm done with you.
>>
>>30871067
So should we separate our session*
>>
>>30871028
“So should we separate our session and have you breed Rusty slightly later? I'm not planning on leaving you with any energy once I'm done with you. Since the last time you had amazing sex was sudden, why not make this one a surprise as well? In the next days at any time at almost any place I could force myself upon you. How's that for a start?”
>You feel the mare’s lust shoot up, a smile on her face as she whispers back
>”Yes.~ …rape me.”
>You can feel your face burn, Mags laughing.
>”Ohhhhohohehehahaha! Something was said there! Hunter’s face…”
>You look around, seeing both the foals are gone.
“Where did Night and Sparky...?”
>”To Sparky’s room, looking at toys and other things.”
>>
>>30871139
At least those two are getting along quite well. It'll be good for the both of them. Perhaps Sparky might be able to handle her curiosity along with Tune-up and Rose... Never mind, I think we just added to the chaos they naturally produce.
>>
>>30871139
Let's just say that me and Breeze are gonna have a private session in the near future. A long and intense one.
>>
>>30871139
You'll have to wait to turn for a while Rusty. She might be completely exhausted sometime in the future.
>>
Sleeping, will continue in the morning
>>
>>30871067
>So should separate our session and have you breed Rusty slightly later?
I didn't think this through before posting it. Breeze can't transform into a male if we're planning on impregnating her. Rusty 's session would have to come before.
>>
>>30871139
“At least those two are getting along quite well. It'll be good for the both of them. And…Let's just say that me and Breeze are gonna have a private session in the near future. A long and intense one.”
>”Ohhh.~”
>Breeze hides her face, lust high still.
“It also looks like out Breeder might get some use before that… or possibly after.”
>”Ah don’t mind getting pregnant again, for the record… but can it be in a few months? Ah still need to work off my pudge.”
>Mags nods, smiling.
>”I frankly have to agree, I heard about the little fantasy fun you all had before she actually got pregnant. Fantasy is fun, but in reality? It hasn’t been a week since she gave birth. One that had to be done through surgery.”
>”Awww! Daddy cares!” Midnight says.
>”How can’t i?”
>>
>>30872469
Sure Rusty. We're not in a rush and it means I get to concentrate more on my Breezy.
>>
>>30872469
“Sure Rusty. We're not in a rush and it means I get to concentrate more on my Breezy.”
>You nuzzle the mare, getting the same treatment in return as the mare’s purring grows.
>Breeze moves and straddles you, lust filled eyes gazing at you before she kisses you.
>Breeze deepens the kiss, biting your lip gently when she pulls away.
>”Ah’m thinkin’ somepony has her heat right now.”
>Breeze blushes, smiling as she looks to the others, still straddling your lap.
>”Did you take this month’s pills yet?” Midnight asks
>”No.~”
>”So then, do we want another baby in an unknown amount of time? Because Breeze is seeming more and more eager to get that big griffon butt pounded.”
>>
>>30873661
Yes and yes. However since Breezy only wants me to be the father and I want to surprise her with the sex she doesn't get relieve, for now. You're welcome to tease her mercilessly. Use binder on Breezy.
>>
>>30873661
“Yes and yes. However since Breezy only wants me to be the father and I want to surprise her with the sex she doesn't get relieve, for now.”
>You push the mare to the couch and use binder on her, leaving her exposed.
“You're welcome to tease her mercilessly.”
>Midnight giggles, Breeze stopping her purring as a look of worry falls on her face.
>”Oh no…”
>”Oh Yes.~”
>Both Midnight and Rusty get on each side of the bound mare, Breeze pulling at the binders until your lovers begin to nuzzle her body.
>Breeze shivers, gasping and trying to pull away.
>”Oh, you are in heat alredy!”
>”So, how about we blindfold her and take her hearing away too? Take turns for the night?” Mags asks.
>>
>>30874033
Sounds perfect. It was a rough day so I'm more in the mood for something playfull and gentle anyway.
>>
>>30874033
“Sounds perfect. It was a rough day so I'm more in the mood for something playful and gentle anyway.”
>Fixit giggles, getting up and trotting off.
>It’s not long before she returns, blindfolding Breeze and putting some ear muffs of sorts on her.
>Breeze’s lust gets worse, The mare helpless as Rusty and Midnight feel her up
>”So, show then? Or…”
>Mags grabs onto you, rubbing your stomach.
>”some gentle hoofjob fun?
>”You got to tell us what you were whispering though! Come on, please?” Midnight says, patting the inside of Breeze’s hind leg
>>
>>30874239
Lay down and nuzzle Mags. Yes please. As for you Midnight we only talked about how Breeze wants me to be as rough as I want when we make a foal.
>>
>>30874239
I told her that one of these days I will surprise her and give her the roughest sex she's ever had, and it will leave her broken and tired.
>>
>>30874239
>You lay down, the stallion following down and being the big spoon.
“Yes please.”
>The stallion cups your sack, gently playing with it as he nuzzles you.
>You nuzzle back, looking to Midnight.
“As for you Midnight we only talked about how Breeze wants me to be as rough as I want when we make a foal. I told her that one of these days I will surprise her and give her the roughest sex she's ever had, and it will leave her broken and tired.”
>”Ohhh~ nice. Naughty mare.”
>You gasp slightly, looking down to see the stallion gripping your shaft with his hoof.
>You let out a sigh, mags biting your ear gently.
>”Shhh… just relax. I heard about your stressful day.”
>You nod, moaning slightly.
>Midnight has Breeze all to herself, Rusty moving to Fixit and playing with her marehood as she licks her length.
>Mags is quite adept at his stroking, giving your sack a squeeze the odd time and he hugs you from behind.
>You thrust in rhythm to the stallion’s stroking, eyes closed as he whispers to you.
>”Good girl Sweetie. My daughter may prefer machines, but isn’t this gentle manual milking better?”
>He bites your neck, making you shiver.
>”Come on, cum for me.~ let’s get all that stress out.”
>>
>>30874589
Turn our head and kiss him as we cum. What about his relief?
>>
>>30874589
Let him milk us.
>>
>>30874589
>You moan, letting the stallion milk you.
>Grabbing onto his hoof around you and holding it, your thrust faster, giving into your baser instincts.
“A-Ahhhh!~”
>”Come on.~ Cum.”
>You turn and lock lips with the stallion as you feel your body clench slightly, making out with him as you cum.
>You hold the kiss as you ride out your climax, panting when you break it and sighing.
>Your cum runs off the side of the couch, the large mess being a sight to see.
>”Better?”
>”Yes… ohhhh.~”
>The stallion kisses you again, making you look to him.
“What about you though?”
>”Well, you could pay me back.~ surprise me, you cute pet.
>He prods against your flank, making you smile.
>>
>>30874735
Well, there is a certain friend of mine you have yet to meet. Push him down and lube ourselves to take his length. Create a mini invader to explore and pleasure him.
>>
>>30874735
Throw an invador at him.
>>
>>30874735
“Well, there is a certain friend of mine you have yet to meet…”
>You roll on top of the stallion, spotting a bottle of lube.
>You prep yourself and the stallion, taking your time when lubing his length.
>”Who is this friend?”
>You just smile, conjuring a mini invader.
>Mags watches the creature, getting worried as it moves down to his flank.
>”Hunter?”
“Don’t worry.”
>The stallion gasps, thrusting up and giving a sigh.
>You laugh slightly, lining yourself up with Mags.
>Gently, you penetrate yourself on the stallion, moaning once you reach the halfway mark.
>You struggle to reach his base, Mags holding your hips as he gives a shiver.
>”Ready? Be-because… ohhh.~”
>The stallion moans, beginning to thrust into you.
>The two of you easily fall into a smooth mition, panting and moaning as you have sex.
>Mags sits up, holding onto you, lunging in and kissing you deeply.
>>
>>30874905
Reciprocate and passionately kiss back.
>>
>>30874905
My Stallion.~
>>
>>30874905
Speed up and try to take more of his length.
>>
>>30874905
>You bounce, speeding up the pace and making sure you are hilted each time.
>Kissing back, you feel love from the stallion, smiling when it is broken.
>You are forehead to forehead to him, your face burning as you gather that you are staring into each other’s eyes.
“My Stallion.~”
>”Mmmh,~ My cute girly stallion and mare.”
>You gasp as Mags gets you onto your back, the now sweet love making having made you very vocal.
>Your body spasms again in another climax, mags not letting up from his constant pace.
>A sharp pain falls on youe neck as the stallion moans, holding inside of you.
>You can feel your insides fill up, hot cum warming you up as you and Mags both pant.
>>
>>30875066
Squeeze every last drop from him.
>>
>>30875066
Mmmmhmm that was good.
>>
>>30875066
Love you, my stallion.
>>
>>30875066
>You clench on his length, making sure to get every last drop inside of you.
“Mmmmhmm.~ That was good. Love you, my stallion.”
>Mags just hums, nuzzling you in return.
>He stays hilted inside of you, the two of you cuddling as you lay.
>Fixit smiles as she teases Breeze, the mare whining and groaning in desperation.
>”P-please, no more! I wanna cum, let me cum!”
>”That’s up to the stallion in charge.~” Midnight says.
>>
>>30875325
She's already dealing with her instincts which might get worse if we deny her. Let her cum... but do tease her just a bit more.
>>
>>30875325
Position Breeze so that her face is in front of our dick. Service me first, then I may let you.
>>
>>30875325
>You groan, getting Mags out of you and cleaning up the mess so far.
>You then move to Breeze, pressing your length against her faze and hearing her gasp.
“Service me first… them maybe.”
>Breeze takes your length into her mouth with no reluctance, sucking your stallionhood with vigor.
>You moan, still feeling sensitive and putting your hooves on her head.
>Pressing into her mouth a little deeper, you eventually just give in and use the mare slightly, Breeze struggling slightly and humming.
>You can almost feel the fire that is the mare’s lust, feeling it stay the same or grow.
>Eventually you cum in her mouth, Breeze swallowing and panting heavily
>”Please… Hunter, please.”
>You sigh, waiting a bi as you recover,.
>Moving to her marehood, you then give a lick, working the mare up.
>Breeze struggles and squirms, panting even heavier.
>”Oh!~ oh, oh hhoh! Please! Please, pleaseplease.”
>You stop, hearing her whine before you finish her.
>The mare shakes and cries out in bliss, thirsting forward as you taste a good amount of her juices before she settles.
>>
>>30875503
That's all you'll get for today. Think you'll manage to hold it in tomorrow?
>>
>>30875503
Remember, if you you let your instincts go overboard, I will punish and keep you pent up even longer. Please be a good kitty.
>>
>>30875503
Lay her on our lap and pet her.
>>
>>30875503
“That's all you'll get for today. Think you'll manage to hold it in tomorrow? Remember, if you you let your instincts go overboard, I will punish and keep you pent up even longer. Please be a good kitty.
>Breeze pants, licking up some stray cum from the edge of her mouth.
>”I promise, I promise I will be good…”
>You smile, looking down at the earmuffs that must have come off at some point.
>”So.~ is that all?”
>”All?” Breeze says, giving a whine after.
>”I don’t know… Hunter seems to be your master until your heat ends.” Midnight says, giving you a wink.
>>
>>30875621
Resecure the earmuffs plus blindfold and get a gag. I don't want my kitty to be tempted by anything during the night. Then lay her on us and cuddle her.
>>
>>30875665
This works.
>>
>>30875621
>You smile, resecureing the earmuffs and making sure the blindfold is on before trotting off and getting a gag.
>You gag Breeze with a ball gag, moving her binds to keep her hind legs together and forehooves to her chest.
“I don't want my kitty to be tempted by anything during the night.“
>”Smart thinking.~”
>”Mmmff?”
>Breeze squirms until you move her to you and lay her on you, giving her a nuzzle.
>She clams, embers of lust lingering as you hug and hold her.
>”Awww, poor kitty.” Rusty says, snickering.
>”Can’t focus on anything but her need like that. Couch night?” Midnight asks
>”really?” Mags says, smiling.
>”I’m lazy.”
>>
>>30875721
I think it would be better for our kitty to sleep with me on the bed. You can sleep on the couch or join us when you want. Give all a goodnight kiss.
>>
>>30875721
I'm feeling a bit tired from
everything today. Can we please cuddle together though?
>>
>>30875721
“I think it would be better for our kitty to sleep with me on the bed. Can we please cuddle together? I’m very tired from today.”
>Midnight gives a rather fake sigh, smiling.
>”Fiiiiiine. Come on.”
>You all get up and go to bed, you carrying Breeze.
>You lay her on you like before, the others cuddling you as you drift into a quick sleep.
>You wake up to a delicious amount of lust, smiling as you look up.
>Breeze is still bound, the mare huffing and full of lust.
>”Morning.~”
>You look to the others, smiling to see them all awake.
>>
>>30875807
Morning. Pet and kiss Breeze. Remove her earmuffs. Morning kitty.~
>>
>>30875807
Ready to plan everything for the upcoming family reunion? Going to need to prepare for a lot of guests!
>>
>>30875807

“Morning.”
>You pet Breeze, watching and feeling her squirm before you kiss her.
>You remove the earmuffs, grinning.
“Morning, Kitty.~”
>”Mmmmhmmmmf~”
>You look to the others as you keep petting, smiling as her lust remains
>You can smell something odd… enticing coming from her, shaking it off breifly.
“Ready to plan everything for the upcoming family reunion? Going to need to prepare for a lot of guests!”
>”Ah was gonna ask about that, do we wanna cook or order food? They might as well stay for a good bit.”
“True… hmmm…”
>”More beach fun? I’m sure Sparky and Night would love to play a bit. Shopping too if we want to to that before.” Fixit says.
>>
>>30876015
Good plan, some shopping would be nice. Get Night and Sparky and see what they wrote on the list of things they want.
>>
>>30876015
I prefer cooking ourselves, but it's all your call if you want. I'm honestly not much a cook myself. Shopping would be a good idea though!
>>
>>30876015
Gotta spend all these credits on something.
>>
>>30876015
“I prefer cooking ourselves, but it's all your call if you want. I'm honestly not much a cook myself. Shopping would be a good idea though! come on, let’s talk to the kids.”
>You set Breeze down gently, letting her be as the rest of you head out to look for the foals.
>”RAAAAAAA!”
>You look to wards the shouting as you move into the kitchen, seeing Sparks watch Night as he plays a game with the VR system
>”Morning!”
>Night takes the headset off, smiling to you.
>”Morning dad!”
“Quiet down a little you two. Did you get a list done?”
>”Yep, Sparks helped.”
>”Games, board games… clothes… uhhh…”
>”Toys.”
>>
>>30876210
Alright, I'll make sure I'll get as much as we can off the list. Remember to behave when all our guests arrive!
>>
>>30876210
Games and board games is a little broad, any genres one of you guys would prefer?
>>
>>30876210
“Games and board games is a little broad, any genres one of you guys would prefer?”
>”I like shooters and such, but get a bunch. Night needs to see what’s available.” Sparks says.
>”I do like this puzzle… shooter… thing.”
>”The Bounty Hunter games. Also, anything four players or more. We gotta get Rose and Tune in on this.”
“Alright, I'll make sure I'll get as much as we can off the list.”
>”We could come with, if you need us”
>”Shall we just let the kitty stay here too?” Midnight asks
“Hmm… what time would ponies be getting here?”
>”We all agreed around lunch, maybe a little after.”
>>
>>30876366
Sparks and Night can come with us shopping. Breeze stays and can help set things up to keep her mind occupied while Mags and Fixer think up of meals and start cooking. Rusty can watch and entertain the foals.
>>
>>30876366
Might be better if you two came with us. Maybe something will catch eye, Night. Breeze can stay and help set up.
>>
>>30876366
“Sparks and Night can come with us shopping. Breeze stays and can help set things up to keep her mind occupied while Mags and Fixer think up of meals and start cooking. Rusty can watch and entertain the foals. Sound good?”
>”Sounds good!” Rusty says
>”Yep, me and Fixit will get a good spread made.”
>You nod, returning to your room and releasing Breeze’s bindings and letting Mags explain things to her.
>You head out with Midnight and the foals, getting on the transport and heading to the colony.
>Night has his face pressed up against the window the entire way, looking at the sealife and the colony as you all approach.
>Once there, both the foals nearly run off, playing a mock game of tag as you all get to the store.
>They sprint off towards the toys and electronics once in there, Midnight laughing.
>”I guess Sparky just needed somepony to be a kid with…”
>>
>>30876450
Yeah, and now she has friends and a sibling to share it with. I'm gald we turned her around like this after everything.
Go through the list and see what we can get them.
>>
>>30876450
She deserves it. Buy a thoothbrush with cup and saddlebags for Night. Catch up with them and see what they decided to buy.
>>
>>30876450
“Yeah, and now she has friends and a sibling to share it with. I'm gald we turned her around like this after everything… She deserves it.”
>”Yeah…”
>You smile, walking along.
“Come on, let’s get the essentials.”
>You buy a thoothbrush, Cup, and saddlebags for Night, moving on to find other things.
>After poking about, you and Midnight search for the foals, finding them looking at clothes.
“Hey guys, find some things?”
>”Yep! We got sorry, bankers, perfection… some more video games. Also some building model sets.”
>”Nice! Looking at clothes?”
>Night nods, smiling.
>”I want a hoodie too.”
>>
>>30876551
Trying to wear matching clothes? Let's get you a hoodie too!
>>
>>30876551
Sparky's your filly then. I'm more of a dress guy myself.
>>
>>30876551
“Sparky's your filly then. I'm more of a dress guy myself. Trying to wear matching clothes?”
>”No, I just want one too, it looks cozy.”
>”Pick a good one, got to look the best for the grandparents.”
>You browse the clothes as they look over and pick some things for Night, eyeing up some dresses.
>It’s not long before they get things sorted out, Night getting a dark blue hoodie with white stripes on the legs.
>”There!”
>”What now?”
>Midnight shrugs, looking to you.
>”Need anything?”
>>
>>30876669
I'd like to browse spells, especially some of the more advanced ones.
>>
>>30876669
Spells! We need more!
>>
>>30876669
Spells. Maybe we could buy a better shield and armor for us.
>>
>>30876669
“Spells! We need more!”
>”We?”
“I… Thirst!”
>Night looks to Sparks, the filly smiling.
>”Daddy is magic power crazy.”
>”Ooohhhh.”
“Come on, let’s go.”
>You pay for the items and go, costing you 400 credits
>Getting to the store, you move to the clerk, smiling
>”Hey there, how can I help?”
>”I’d like to see what you have for spells, specifically more advanced ones.”
>The stallion nods, smiling
>”The behind the counter stuff? Sure thing.”
>The stallion goes to the back, bringing out a selection of books.
>Night looks up to the stallion, cocking his head.
>”Why keep product in the back?”
>”Most ponies can’t master or get these spells down. Plus they are more expensive, no they just collect dust on the shelves.
>Reflection barrier: 12000 (reflects all projectiles back)
>Area heal: 8000 (slow healing over a large area)
>Slam: 8000 (fling or throw enemies in a direction at breakneck speeds)
>Overcharge: 15000 (charge magical energy so that the next spell is even bigger)
>Teleport: 15000 (go to a place you’ve been to before or can see after a brief charge)
“Hmmm…”
>”You… want something bigger?”
>You look to the stallion, seeing him look worried
“Bigger?”
>”Dominate.” He whispers. “Big cost, big magic cost, and not… quite liked by the alliance. But you can influence some ponies very effectively.”
“How so?”
>”Well, you could make a pony commit suicide. We know who you are and that you are mercs, this could give you an edge.”
>>
>>30876814
I'll keep the dominate spell in mind, but I'm not sure if it's for me. Get Reflection, Overcharge, and Slam. What's the difference between my blink spell and teleport? Does one use more magic than the other?
>>
>>30876814
How many bits would that dominate spell cost me, and more importantly how do you defend against that?
>>
>>30876814
“How many bits would that dominate spell cost me, and more importantly how do you defend against that?”
>”Having a pony who can cast magicjammer is handy, or a magic shield. You have to get physically hit with the spell. And 25000”
I'll keep the dominate spell in mind, but I'm not sure if it's for me. Reflection, Overcharge, and Slam seem good… What's the difference between my blink spell and teleport? Does one use more magic than the other?”
>”Teleport uses slightly less energy, and can bring you to places you know, but you need to charge it for a few seconds first. Also, the bigger the distance, the bigger the cost. So, you could pop into the bathroom without opening doors if you’ve been there before.”
>>
>>30876914
I say buy Teleportation as well. The ability to get back to the ship in a few seconds could be really valuable. Also pranks.
>>
>>30876914
It would be useful to get teleportation for more utility. Get it along with overcharge and reflection. Might decide to get dominate later. We might be able to use to pacify ponies safely.
>>
>>30876914
“I’ll take them, but I’ll hold off on dominate and area heal for now.”
>You give the credits, getting your books and leaving with the others.
>It’s not long before you get back home, getting in the door.
>You can still feel an undertone of lust, and smell an amazing amount of food
>”Ohhh~ something smells nice!” Midnight says.
>”Steak and all kinds of other things. Pasta salads are being done by Fixit right now…
“Where’s Breeze?”
>”setting up outside in the backyard, I figure we should eat outside.”
>>
>>30877064
Sounds much nicer than crowding inside. I feel like this reunion is going to go nicely.
>>
>>30877064
Before you ask, we got the basics for Night as welll as some games, plus more spells. Should I go grab my parents now?
>>
>>30877064
I am unsure is i should run until this thread dies or this in cyoa day is over
But...
I'll run tomorrow after work if i don't need to spend an hour walking home
>>
>>30877157
Your choice on it. I would always love more time to play this cyoa, but I wouldn't want it to affect too much.
>>
>>30877267
wouldn't want to affect and disrupt your life too much*
>>
Once again, sleep has kidnapped Space Bug.
>>
>>30877064
“Sounds much nicer than crowding inside. I feel like this reunion is going to go nicely. Oh, before you ask, we got the basics for Night as well as some games, plus more spells. Should I go grab my parents now?”
>”Sure! If you want to. We are mostly done here. And good, you two have fun?”
>”Yep! Come on.”
>Night grabs some of the things, pushing Sparks along excitedly
>”Hey!”
>Midnight snickers, taking the rest of the things and leaving you with your books.
>”Hey, Hunter? Anything else you think we should get ready?” Fixit asks

>>30878244
It very expertly lures me into bed. i don't know why i let it any more, i don't even get a bedside note
>>
>>30878712
Can't think of anything else to get ready. Just make sure to make it a surprise when we reveal Night to the others.
>>
>>30878712
Nope. Nothing I can think of at least.
Just to remind myself. I do want to look at armor and shields before we start working again. We could use some more protection.
>>
>>30878712
"Nope. Nothing I can think of at least. Just make sure to make it a surprise when we reveal Night to the others."
>"Will do!"
>You trot outside and off to the base, looking around for any sign of your parent's house.
>You spot a clear path into the island tropical forest, following along it to a grassy clearing.
>You smile as you see movement outside the house, trotting to your mother.
>The world goes sideways as you are tackled, being locked in a hug as your get nuzzled and licked.
>"Down girl!"
>Cobalt gets off of you, looking happy as can be as her tail swishes.
>"Sorry, sweetie." Your mother says, placing Shine on her back with magic.
>"Hunter!"
>Rose runs up to you, giving your leg a hug.
>>
>>30879329
Hug Rose and Cobalt. There's nothing to be sorry for. I might visit more often if I get greeted like that. I'm here to invite you all to a family get together. Mags as well as Rustys and Breezys parents will be there. You coming?
>>
>>30879329
Hey Rose! I'm just here to ask if you wanted to have a family get together at our home.
>>
>>30879329
"Hey Rose!"
>You hug them both, smiling to your mother as Cobalt licks your face again.
"There's nothing to be sorry for. I might visit more often if I get greeted like that. I'm here to invite you all to a family get together. Mags as well as Rustys and Breezys parents will be there. You coming?"
>Your mother smiles, nodding as your sister gasps.
>"I think that would be lovely, we have yet to meet. Not to mention, it's been too long since we were together as a family."
>She looks to Rose, the filly looking excited.
>"Is Sparks there?"
"Yep, Night too."
>"Night?"
>"Hunter and Fixit had a baby, Rose. Go get your father, and we will go see them."
>The filly nods, sprinting off.
>It's not long before you all get to your home, Rusty smiling as you get inside.
>"Hello! My Parents just landed, Hunter. Breeze's too. They should be here in a bit."
>>
>>30880584
Good. I just invited my parents as well. Everything looking good here? Do we have enough food for all these guests?
>>
>>30880584
How's Breeze doing?
>>
>>30880584
“Good. I just invited my parents as well. Everything looking good here? Do we have enough food for all these guests?”
>”Yep! We are all set up. We have plenty of food for when we want to eat.”
“Great!”
>”It smells great.” Your father says, looking around your house.
>”Sparky!” Rose calls out, running down the hall.
“How's Breeze doing?”
>Rusty snickers, smiling
>”Somepony is extra cuddly and really attentive in seein’ if you are home. But, she is getting everything done.”
>>
>>30881303
Good. Hopefully she won't let her extra affection take over everyone and cause her to be embarrassed. Although, I am tempted on making it difficult on her to not to let it show.
>>
>>30881303
Poor thing. I almost don't want to mess with her. Almost.
>>
>>30881303
“Poor thing. I almost don't want to mess with her... Almost…”
>Rusty snickers, nodding.
“Hopefully she won't let her extra affection take over everyone and cause her to be embarrassed.”
>”Ah’m sure she won’t, besides-“
>You hear a knock on the door, turning and opening it.
>You smile, seeing both Rusty’s and Breeze’s parents
>”Wellhaytheremeson!” Sturdy says, smiling
>”We all ran into eachother and figured out that we are all going to the same place.” Cinder says, giving a warm smile.
>>
>>30881540
It's good to see you're all getting along well then. Come on in! We've set up everything in the back.
>>
>>30881540
Sturdy, Flower Fields, Oak Shelf and Cinder glad you all could make it, please come in. We figured we should use the nice wheather while it's there and setup everything in the backyard.
>>
>>30881540
That gets some introductions out of the way. My parents have hyet to meet all of you though!
>>
>>30881540

“That gets some introductions out of the way. glad you all could make it, please come in. We figured we should use the nice wheather while it's there and setup everything in the backyard. My parents have yet to meet all of you though!”
>You let all of them in, bringing the group to your parents.
“Mom, dad. This is Sturdy, Flower Fields, Oak Shelf and Cinder. The parents of Rusty and Breeze.”
>”Hey! my name’s Angel, and the lovely changeling is Vex.”
>”Mom!”
>You watch as Breeze runs to Cinder, giving her a hug.
>Mags walks up, smiling to all of them.
>”Hello, I’m Midnight’s father.”
>They all begin talking for a bit, Flower speaking up as Rusty and the others join in.
>”So?”
>”You wanna see the babies.”
>”Coursewedo!”
>”Right, I remember you were just starting your pregnancy when we first talked.” Oak says
>>
>>30881808
Alright, bring those two babies in along with Night. If they ask, just tell them it's our kid. What? It makes complete sense!
>>
>>30881808
We won't keep you waiting any longer. Grab the babys with Rusty and present them. Guess who of us the biological parents are.
>>
>>30881808
“We won't keep you waiting any longer. Come on, Rusty.”
>The mare nods, trotting off with you.
>You both grab the babies, Pedal giggling as you pick her up.
“Night, Sparks, Rose! Come on!”
>The foals clamor out of Sparky’s room, smiling.
“Let’s go meet the guests.”
>You all trot out, smiling as the others pay full attention to you and the babies.
>”This one is Sky Raider.” Rusty says, giving the baby over to Cinder.
“And this is pedal dancer.”
>You give the baby to Sturdy, seeing the old stallion smile.
>”Medarlingranddaughter”
>The filly giggles as Sturdy tickles her belly, the stallion snickering.
”And this is Night!”
>The colt beams at them, the others looking confused.
>”Wait…”
“What? It makes complete sense! Guess who of us the biological parents are.”
>Oak looks confused, looking to you then Night.
>”Well… you but…”
>”He seems like he’s 14!” Flower says
>Sturdy snickers, looking to you
>”Howdyoudoitmeson? youanFixit?”
>>
>>30882096
Don't worry he's only a day old. And yes, he is mine and Fixits offspring. More of a mental than a biological one, since he's an A.I. like her.
>>
>>30882096
Easy. We kinda built him. Fixit and I linked ourselves and connected our combined traits together to make him. He's a bit excited to meet you all. It's like everything around is new to him.
>>
>>30882096
You can obviously see a bit of me, Rusty, and Midnight in the twins. We did also intentionally made Night look like me and Fixit.
Give everyone a turn to hold the twins.
>>
>>30882096
gonna cut it here guys, plenty of shitty life things are coming up.
will be back on the weekend, have a good one!
>>
>>30882246
A bit disappointing but understandable. Best of luck in your situation.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.