[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who mane 6 would be the second worst mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

File: 1460332821354.png (4MB, 1300x1974px) Image search: [Google]
1460332821354.png
4MB, 1300x1974px
What mane 6 would be the second worst mother?

We already know that twilight is the worst one
>>
File: 150573454375753.png (819KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
150573454375753.png
819KB, 1280x720px
>>30854750
rainbow.
>>
>>30854750
At least she isn't as bad as my mother.
>>
>>30854750
Well, to be fair, She's quiet clearly too young in this to be given the responsibilities of motherhood. Frankly, it was irresponsible for Celestia to expect that of her, both because Twilight was obviously not prepared for it, and you know, giving a baby to a child to care for is a horrible idea and puts said baby at risk.
>>
File: Twiggy frown.png (225KB, 427x654px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggy frown.png
225KB, 427x654px
>>30854750
Fuck this comic man
Thank God it isn't canon
>>
Holy shit that baby spike seriously gives me the urge to stomp on his face.
>>
File: Over the edge.jpg (93KB, 638x866px) Image search: [Google]
Over the edge.jpg
93KB, 638x866px
>>30854812
>>
>>30854750
Rarity would be a workaholic type mom who would show you attention when she could but would mostly leave you with nannies so she could work on her fashion designing.

Fluttershy would be a kind, compassionate mother who would likely be overprotective and wouldn't know how to handle you in your teen years. She would use guilt unconsciously to make you do chores for her and because of her soft heart, you know you can easily hurt her feelings. But when she gets angry, she'll fucking get angry.

Twilight would be an OK mom. She'd make you focus on your studies and try to get you into her interests. She'd be one of those moms who become friends with their kids.

Applejack would be a great mother. She has the motherly instinct, she would care and nurture for you, teach you hard work and discipline you, while also being protective so you don't get into trouble. You'll have a lot of chores though.

Pinkie wouldn't be a good mother at all. She'd be highly neglectful and whenever she's with you, she'll just try to entertain you. She wouldn't care to help you figure out difficult things like who you are, where you want to go, and how to be a better person, but instead live in the moment and just play with you.

Rainbow on the surface might seem like a neglectful mom but I think we've seen that there lies within her a really motherly and nurturing spirit, like how she related with Fluttershy as a kid and relates with Tank and Scootaloo currently. She'd push you to be your best at what you want to do, wouldn't set too many boundaries to give you opportunities and freedom, and try to motivate you whenever you feel down.
>>
>>30854825
Applejack would expect you to stay on the farm though and be disappointed in you if you left. Don't think she'll be mad; she tried to leave when she was a kid, and her Mom left her family's farm, but yeah, she'd still be disappointed if you wanted to strike out on your own.
>>
>>30854819
I'm not being edgy, how is his stupid fucking face not enraging?
>>
>>30854848
He looks cute, chubby and sad. What about it is so rage-enducing for you?
>>
>>30854811
Dude all the comics are canon now, did you miss the last episode?
>>
File: mad twiggy.png (250KB, 427x655px) Image search: [Google]
mad twiggy.png
250KB, 427x655px
>>30854891
The comics were based off of the episode, not the other way around you stupid idiot
>>
>>30854750
>uses the comics for evidence
>not the episode with flurry where it was shown that she would be a neglectful and overworked mom
>>
>>30854891
I'd argue that only the comics specifically mentioned by the show are canon, and even then only whatever is mentioned. Same applies for everything else that's not the show.
>>
File: 1504136101140.png (94KB, 727x403px) Image search: [Google]
1504136101140.png
94KB, 727x403px
Hmm. Rarity would probably be the worst, because of course she is. But after her.... at a very, very, VERY distant second, either Pinkie or RD. Pinkie is overstimulating, and RD is a bit absentminded.
>>
>>30854750
She was a little filly. Those past experiences are part of the reason she would make her such a great mommy now
>>
>>30854925
If the show ends without addressing Sombra's horn again, I'll just asume the comics are canon.
>>
>>30854781
You okay man?
>>
>>30854750
>taking care of someone makes you their mother
I guess Spike later became Twilight's mother in some turnabout.
>>
>>30854750
Nah man It's Celestia whose the worst mother.
>>
>>30854750
Rainbow, easily
>>
File: mom training 2.gif (516KB, 586x505px) Image search: [Google]
mom training 2.gif
516KB, 586x505px
>she's worst mom because she couldn't handle the responsibility of having to take care of a newborn while younger than the cmc
So, which one is it OP
Are you autistic, retarded or shitposting?
>>
>>30854825
>I didn't watch Baby Cakes: The post
Pinkie has learned a lot about the responsibilities of childcare.
>>
>>30856412
Did you even see that last episode, Anon?
RD's going to end up just like her mom too, the moment she gets preggo, she'll give the baby absolutely everything she has
Dash actually is the second best mom, after twiggy
>>
>>30854750
I think if they had husbands perhaps then they all can shape up to be good parents but as single mothers perhaps not.

Rarity is a work-a-holic and she tries to take care of sweetybell but even neglects her. I honestly wonder who watches after Sweetybell when Rarity is off in canterlot or Manehatten because she goes off on her "trips" allot and we never see Sweetybell anywhere else other than that one time Fluttershy babysat her. Chances are, Rarity would have the little brat sent off to a boarding school.

Fluttershy takes cares of tons of animals and have taken care of the CMC before, but I don't see her wanting to go full time into taking care of foals any time soon because it will come down to, take care of animals or take care of children. I am not sure she would be willing to make that sacrifice but when she does I think she would make a good mother. I see her as perhaps a bit over protective but not by much. Probably would cry alot on the big milestones of the child.

Applejack, just look how she treats her younger sister Applebloom. Very guiding but overprotective and strict. Granny takes the edge off though so AB doesn't go bonkers. She is caring though and hard working and there when you need her because she is just set in her ways. At least you will know the little snots will be well mannered.
>>
File: image.png (551KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
551KB, 1280x720px
>>30856844
Gee I wonder who looks after Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>30854781
Holy shit, things are getting real hear, you okay bro-seph?
>>
>>30854750
Cont.
>>30856844

Pinkie Pie. Very hyper, Very erratic in nature she would rather play than be serious. She has the sharpest memory of any pony but her mind just doesn't seem to click right so she can say and do thing that offend or just abnormal. Her time with the two little cakes shown that she really can't handle children all to well. She has allot of heart but I think she need a whole lot of support to be a good mother.

Rainbow Dash, I wouldn't doubt that she would be good but hard on her kids. Rainbow's interactions with Scootaloo shows she is caring and understanding but her ego does get in the way allot. "Well if I can do it so can you." Not taken into account she is older, bigger and not the same as everyone else. That can make anyone despise Rainbow but I wouldn't doubt she would be like her own mother Windy Whistles and push her kids to reaching their goals.

Twilight, She is smart and intelligent but probably would find out soon enough that book smarts =/= actual practice. She has had spike since she herself was a foal so she probably has more experience than any other of the other mane 6. However she treats him more so like a pet than a son or blood relative. If she had a foal of her own she probably would pretty decent.

Every one of the mane 6 had some sort of interaction with foals, be it their younger sisters (CMC), their Niece, or another's kid as in the cakes. You can defiantly see how they interact with them and how their personalities come out when interacting with them. A thing about parents is that it isn't just the kid that is growing up, but the parents along with them.
>>
>>30856852
I only remember the parents dropping off SweetyBell to stay with Rarity and that is what was shown pretty much through out the series. Nothing showed otherwise that Sweetybell went back or was "just visiting" If so, wouldn't there of been more interaction like the CMC going over to Rarities parents place to say "Hey is Sweety there and could she come out to play?" or even Rarity going over to pick her up to take her for the weekend or what ever?

Just saying it isn't really defined. I digress, I just saying Rarity never really seems to have the time for Sweetybell and with that one last episode even admitted to it. She doesn't seem that good of a mother unless she had someone else to trade off work to then take the time to spend with her child, then perhaps.
>>
File: 1504341320647.png (263KB, 720x2586px) Image search: [Google]
1504341320647.png
263KB, 720x2586px
>>30854811
>this line of denial defense system
>>
They would all be great mothers, with maternal instinct kicking in during pregnancy and having a big strong husband to support them.
>>
>>30856931
the comics literally are not canon though
unless you want to suggest that ponyville has a TV station
>>
>>30854750
God what a fucking bitch, fucking kill him if you don't love the poor kid.
>>
>>30854750
Rarity.
She just isn't the type of person to care for kids. She's too self absorbed and materialistic.
>>30854762
But look at how well she's doing raising Scootaloo
>>30854976
This makes me want to bash her in the face with an American history textbook.
>>
>>30856978
Not him, but didn't we actually see a crt TV in one of the recent episodes?
>>
>>30857078
There was one in discord's song in S4 but that hardly counts since discord can do whatever the fuck he wants. He had a smartphone in his most recent episode too
>>
>>30856978
Actually they are, they have to follow the show and they are approved to follow the show even if the writers don't approve of it Hasbro pull the strings yes they're some inconsistencies in them but they are canon just because the show doesn't talk about it doesn't mean they're not canon.
Or idk what do you guys think I saw a video talking about this not sure if the guy is right or full of shit.
>>
>>30857127
Whoever you watched is full of shit

The comics have some standards they're held to internally and sometimes they relate to the show (such as the comics about the legendary figures that ties into this season of horse) but the show has never referenced something that originated in a comic and they have no obligation to
>>
>>30857143
Like you said they don't have an obligation to acknowledge the comic so that can also mean they might and might not be canon.
>>
>>30857167

The show director literally came forward and told people that the comics can do whatever they want, but the show will not go out of its way to respect lore established in the comics.

That's basically as clear as a "it's not canon" as you can get.
>>
>>30857277
source on that?
>>
File: 1482962650093.jpg (27KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482962650093.jpg
27KB, 750x400px
> saying that shit to an infant
> an infant with no family and no hope for a normal life
When he grows up and burns you all alive Hitler style don't dare act surprised. You got that shit coming purple asshole.

Imagine if Celestia said that to Twilight, really think about it. She'd end it on live tv.
>>
>>30857345
are you retarded? celestia is thousands of years old
>>
>>30857431
Is she too old to speak English you autistic moron?
> I've had it with you twilight, you're stupid and you can't behave and you can't help me
Twilight would have a psychotic episode right before she jumped off a bridge.
That would kill her. If spike wasn't a retarded baby it probably would have killed him too.
>>
>>30857483
he wouldn't because she has an epiphany in the very next moment in that comic. also how is an overstressed filly's outburst comparable to your own god calling you worthless
>>
>>30857495
Because he's a baby retard.
The person who feeds him is his God.
He would die without her.

At least twilight could live without celestia.
>>
are you only pretending to be retarded? did you miss the next panel where she's apologizing and saying she will treat her like a friend and not a nuisance?
>>
>>30854781

Same here. If there's hell then she's lodged in there harder than the Excalibur was on the rock.
>>
>>30854750
Does this comic have a source? I'd like to read the rest if there are.
>>
File: The Spike.png (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Spike.png
306KB, 1280x720px
>>30854854
Maybe he sees a reflection of his own self in Spike
>>
File: Twi_Spike.png (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twi_Spike.png
456KB, 1280x720px
>>30857345
Well Twilight was a child back then. She would never say something like this now.
>>
>>30854825
>implying Twi wouldn't be a Tiger Mom
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.