[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We could have had cool stuff in the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: frame.png (404KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
frame.png
404KB, 576x1024px
Instead we get furries and sparkly shit. Hasbro betrayed the fans (and Lauren Faust) by removing everything we wanted. Smh.
>>
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1503960963317.gif (995KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503960963317.gif
995KB, 500x270px
>>30851786
either fuck off somewhere else with your whining or suck it up faggot, you should have known full well after it was clear that they were making it to attract normies as well as fans that it wouldn't live up to your expectations
>>
>>30852112
hi jim
>>
>>30852112
Hey, Vogel. Did you get my message on Twitter?
>>
File: 4b7.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
4b7.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>30852209
>>30853402
it's not that, I get what you mean I'm just tired of all the bitching happening here you know? I'm not gonna tell you to shill it obviously but if you're gonna complain then take it to the Twitter pages of the people who worked on the movie and made the cuts
If you bitch here:
>you waste a thread
>no one else will care enough to keep the thread going
>nothing will happen
If you bitch @ the people who worked on it:
>you might get some answers to why
>they MAY take note that the more die hard fans wanted the movie to take more risks
>the execs may take this into account for the next one so they can make more shekels with it
sorry if I came off as Big Jim or Vogel but I'm just tired of seeing all the whining happening here where nothing will happen rather than any movement to voice our disappointments to the writing staff
I'm not saying nothing negative should be said about the film, but if it is it should more come off as something to discuss rather than mindlessly moan about, you know? I'll fuck off now
>>
>>30851786
>/mlp/ shits on Hasbro when they give them what they want
>/mlp/ shits on Hasbro when they do give them what they want
There's no pleasing you people
>>
>>30853807
Hasbro has never given us what the wanted. We wanted dark adventure stories like Lauren Faust intended, but NOOOO. They had to replace her and Dave Polsky with hacks like MA Larson, Mike Vogel, and now the bitch writers, where we get lame shit like Twilight's Kingdom (MUH EXPLOSIONS) and poorly contrived shit like Bloom and Gloom instead of episodes that vastly progress the plot like Dragonshy and Luna Eclipsed.

And this movie is the very epitome of everything wrong with post-Faust MLP. It unironically makes Barney and Friends look more adventurous.
>>
File: take as many as you need.png (976KB, 1758x933px) Image search: [Google]
take as many as you need.png
976KB, 1758x933px
>>30851786
>>30851874
>>30853855
stupid name poster.
>>
>>30853807
/mlp/ isn't one person to be fair. There's never going to be something everyone loves or hates here. Too many divisions over things over the last 7 years of horse.
>>
File: 1408803001461.png (154KB, 188x304px) Image search: [Google]
1408803001461.png
154KB, 188x304px
>>30853855
Is this barneyfag using a new tactic or something? Who else would actually cite Barney while shitting on MLP.

Is that you lee?
>>
>>30853855
>We wanted dark adventure stories like Lauren Faust intended
I wanted cute ponies in a magical world. I've been receiving that for about 7 years now. Stop projecting your own autistic desires onto the entire fandom and fuck off.
>>
>>30854645
When was MLP ever supposed to be dark? When did dark automatically mean quality?
>>
File: opisafag.jpg (257KB, 734x539px) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.jpg
257KB, 734x539px
Well, at least OP has the courtesy of using a nickname, so we can filter him
Not all shitposters are as nice as that, so here, have my (you) >>30851786

But know that you're fucking retarded and that you're not welcome here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.