[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone's been on the ride since premiere of the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Anyone's been on the ride since premiere of the show?
>>
>>30850167
Yup since the first season well not exactly heard and saw it in a game liked their voices decided to check it out.
>>
Came in on Winter Wrap Up after a friend introduced me to it as a depression cure. Have only taken a year break from episode premiers in 2013 as my thesis was more important
>>
>>30850167
Why are there Inuyasha characters in this picture?
Also with last episode we finally got Paul Dobson on the show so we just need one for Kirby and we'll have had the entire cast as ponies.
>>
>>30850167
I have been on the ride since /co/ posted this Cartoon Brew article.
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/the-end-of-the-creator-driven-era-29614.html
>>
>>30850167
this is exactly the reason why everyone thinks warhammer is the worst fandom
>>
File: 1498283672060.gif (737KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1498283672060.gif
737KB, 245x184px
>>30851599
Me too, read through the article and shitposted while I was supposed to be doing my job.

It was so fun when everything imploded.
>>
>>30850167
Yes, I saw the premiere but did not became a regular viewer/fan/prisoner of the ride until Applebuck season.
>>
File: 1440249982919[1].jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440249982919[1].jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>30850167
>tfw I watched the season premiere while babysitting my younger sister
>tfw I forgot all about MLP afterwards
>tfw I got back into the show in 2015
>tfw I got board the hype train right when it was about to leave the station, stepped off, and then jumped on years later when it was starting to slow down
Feels sort of weird how much I missed.
>>
File: .jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>30851650
>>
File: 9852.png (370KB, 822x712px) Image search: [Google]
9852.png
370KB, 822x712px
I was a rabid brony, but then I went to Army basic training, my drill sergeant kept crowing on about Bronies.

I witnessed a fellow private flirting with a female peer by showing her his pony image collection on his phone, it was horrifying.

They ended up going out with each other.
>>
>>30850167
I started watching during season 2 premiere
>>
>>30850167

I started watching when Party Of One aired.

it's been a WILD ride
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.