[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cirquesque CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 26

File: 024 - Title.png (28KB, 1250x1224px) Image search: [Google]
024 - Title.png
28KB, 1250x1224px
>Catch up at: https://www.anonpone.com/cirquesque/
>Last in the last thread:
>>We might be able to leave our job, making a makeshift movie theater instead
>>We accepted to sell some grass to the gypsy mare for which we'll have to go to the sea floor to collect dirt from. She will get us once she has the tickets.
>>The Star got some of Creaking's journals (The Star filtered a bunch of stuff that was just her day to day.) You can read them, among other things, here: https://www.gitbook.com/book/duendeinexistente/cirque

"You caught a shark?" Natan walks a circle around it, "My captain traded their skin and teeth at good prices."

"Sea did." You try and fail not to look the dead animal on the eye. It stares back.
"And I assume the fish is making you nervous?"
You open your mouth.
"يا لها من مفاجأة"
It really is surprising that, despite Nitzan talking a different language and with no face to have expressions with, you get the feeling that it's sarcasm directed at you.
"What did she say?" Asks the Star.
"Just a joke. Leaf?"
"Just Uhm, still getting used to it." You tap the shark and regret it immediately. It's like touching sandpaper. "Sea? I know you hunted it and all, but…" You dig on the grass a little.
"Get to it."
"Can you, er, cut it?"
"Cut it."
"He might mean butchering." Adds Natan.
"That makes me think of movie killers." You say under your breath.

Sea grabs her knife and walks to the shark to start butchering. Every so often she pauses to sharpen the knife on it's skin, and after a few minutes she slowly, laboriously cuts the lower jaw off. You make an effort not to vomit from the sight, and it doesn't take long for you to just turn your face from the display.

Then Sea bounds, jerking into motion and pressing a hoof against the shark to throw herself to something that just jumped off the water.

>1/2
>>
>>30845651

"Sea!" Says the Star.
Sea's skirt falls still an instant after she does.
The siren squeaks, terrified.
A second passes.
Sea takes the knife off her throat.
"You aren't prey." Sea says, sounding almost offended for it. Her bald tail swings once or twice in displeasure.
She goes back to the shark calmly.
The siren makes a chocked sound again, trembling.

>2/2
>>
>>30845657
Get look a siren. What's she doing here.

>My captain traded their skin and teeth at good prices.
>Time to release my inner jew
>>
>>30846147
Get look > oh look

So when and how do we make Natan into a big robro like Rarity? Do we have to find some unoccupied Duda ship? Make it from scratch?
>>
>>30845657
Let's get the siren away from the sight of sea cutting up the shark. say hello.
>>
>>30846147 >>30846158 >>30846547
"Excuse my friend," You rush to say. "Sea is... Sea?" You ask her.
She leaves the knife impaled on the shark to free her mouth. "What."
"Apologize?"
She looks in your general direction, silent, and returns to butchering.
"Uh. Hi?" You say uncomfortably, then cringe when Sea pulls off... something off the shark's body to throw it to a growing pile nearby.
"Do you want to go in?" Says Natan, "Leaf is not used to this."
The siren's eyes dart from you to Sea and back to you, and after a few darts she nods timidly and follows you in-- Giving Sea a wide berth.
"You are that siren!" The Star follows you in, keeping the door open with one of her pieces. "The one I found at the noble's." She seems uncertain for a moment, "Miss...?"
The siren doesn't answer immediately, so you offer her a hoof to shake. "I am Leaf. My friends here call me Far away."
It seems to take her an instant to understand what you did, but she shakes your hoof... you don't think she can move all that comfortably with such tiny hooves, not as comfortably as a pony at least.
"I am Necia." She says shyly, giving a quick look to the door and seeming to calm down when she sees it open. "Thank you, miss... miss Star. For the invitation."
"I am glad you accepted it, miss Necia." The Star nods back at her.
"And I am sorry about my friend." You add, "Sea, er, doesn't give a very good first impression... Is there anything I can do for you?"
"Oh? Oh, miss Leaf, It's just, that I," She rushes to say, then seems at a lack of words. "I don't know anyone in the city, other than miss Star. But if I can make myself scarce, if I am a nuisance."
>>
>>30847037
It's "Mr" Leaf actually. I don't know if we look that girly or she has trouble with titles. Anyway, would she like to explore and see the city? Maybe know more of it's people? Is she curious about surface dwellers and their lives? What's she up here for if she doesn't mind answering.
>>
>>30847037
>"Oh? Oh, miss Leaf, It's just, that I,"
>miss
>Leaf's long mane and and healthy pegasi anatomy
>an accidental twink
I keked

>>30847112
Ssshhhh. It's miss now.

>"I don't know anyone in the city, other than miss Star. But if I can make myself scarce, if I am a nuisance."
It's fine it's fine. You're not a nuisance at all! In fact take a seat if you'd like. I've never met a siren before. Face to face.
>>
>>30847037
>>We might be able to leave our job, making a makeshift movie theater instead
>woe is Bubba, he who dreamed of banging that phat pegasus butt
>a ballad for the big strong zebra who longed for Lyf. My otp will never come true.
But back to the topic of movies. If we did some planning than maybe we can start playing sometime after sunset. Maybe get a hold of some of that cheap clay stuff Star saw in that one bat to make thick ass posters to spread around. Necia can come.

>Come visit the Equestrian Mini Theater At [address]!
>we will be playing from open 5pm to 12am
>enjoy some cherry and tomato fruit juice as you watch (bar coming soon....)

Wait. Wait wait wait - The journals that we read. There was the pink star. By Luna's stary cunt there is some timey whimey shit going on. Maybe the three equestrians that were teleported here were transported roughly a few years instead of decades apart. That means we can potentially find them!

First thing we c an do is find Gypsy- or should we call her Whisper, and ask her if she has seen one of our two targets.
>>
Did we already roll for fucking sirens?
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 227x340px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 227x340px
>>30847519
>>
Got to do something. Might take a while to come back.
>>
File: file.png (59KB, 869x587px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59KB, 869x587px
>>30847112 >>30847354 >>30847485
"I am just surprised." You give a quick glance to her tiny tiny hooves again, is it awkward for her to stay still with those? You move aside on the entrance hallway, gesturing at the sofa on the living room with a wing. "Do you want to take a seat?"
"I'd be thankful." She walks to it with a little impatience, which probably means it is awkward.
You wait for her to get comfy before talking. "What brought you here? To the city?"
"I visited with, uhm, with my mother. And the place we where staying at was much too suffocating. I wanted to explore-- Don't you want to sit, miss Leaf? I am sure could make space for you."
"It's mister." You laugh it off the moment she starts apologizing. "Don't worry. I do enough of that on my own."
"The mistake was awfully impolite of me. I don't have much experience with surfacers, and your accent threw me off. That and, er, your mane..."
"My accent?" You give her a curious look.
"It's just... the ponies I meet usually have blander accents, and I think they do it on purpose? I hardly can tell where they come from. Yours is curious, too."
"I am from pretty far away." You try to keep the sadness at bay, "Does it bother you? My accent?"
"Your accent? Whyever? It's pleasant to meet ponies who talk their countries so shamelessly." She smiles weakly.

Whisper was a stallion, did you mean to say some other name?
>>
>>30848219
fug. Yeah I meant the other one. I mixed them up while I was reading.
We got some picture frames (I hope it's plastic) and a map? Let's show her something neat, then leave Star and Necia to socialize, while we make sure Leaf doesnt skip out on butchering class by Miss Seaweed.
>>
>>30847565
!:newspaper: Choosie
Fuck you choosie you two bit how! It's like she doesnt want to ship Leaf with anyone.

Fine, if not shipping, then roll for sushi chef. I fucking swear Choosie. End you like that damn fucking cat. I'll make your boy Chippy watch.
>>
>>30848219
What's the progress on our garden?
>>
>>30848219
What's your home like?
>>
>>30848477 >>30848821 >>30848927
"Thanks, I guess." You look around for a few photos to show her, "It's called Equestria, see?"
"Oh?" She grabs one of a park off the table whereyou put them. "How do you make it?"
"What?"
"The green part."
"That's grass. And these are trees." You point at another one, this of yourself climbing one as a foal. "They grow on earth."
"Oh. Like coral or weeds? And these?"
"Flowers."
"No, the ponies."
You hesitate before answering, needles in your heart. "My parents."
"Why do you speak like that? Are they...?"
"Fine." You rush to say. "Back home. I am sorry, I need a moment."
"But of course." She says something else, but you are off the room and, a moment later, checking on your plants. Sea's tomato is showing the barest hints of green on the surface.
Ha. It's an earth pony that planted it, after all.

You sigh and check the earth over the other plants, searching for any sign of problems and feeling your mood improve after a moment. A few small birds hopped on a corner and a foal on the other, but other than that there's no signs of--

A snail. You grab, ready to throw away such a danger to plants, then hesitate. You have a limited number of snails now. Of bugs in general. Shouldn't you take some care of them? They are as vital to plants as any other part of the cycle.

"What--"
"Ah!" You utter a surprised little shout.
Sea waits for a moment before talking again. "What is the royal doing."
"I left her with the Star-- Royal?" You try not to look at the blood on her hooves and muzzle.
"She stinks of caged bird. Is she why you are sad now?"
>>
>>30849728
She is indirectly responsible yes but she doesn't know any better and I take no offense. As for the snail it seems there's only one of them. But let's keep an eye on it. Let's look for more however.
>>
>>30849728
It's fine. She just reminded me of some stuff I didn't want to think about. And you could be right about her. She doesn't seem all that familiar to the city and the dirty waters.
Distract her by notifying her about the condition of her plant. Maybe afterwards we can coerce her to help us examine or just enjoy the garden, in the hopes of teach what little else Leaf may know about earth ponies from Equestria.

>A few small birds hopped on a corner and a foal on the other
Who dis lil raskal? Would he like to learn about greens?

>Shouldn't you take some care of them? They are as vital to plants as any other part of the cycle.
Maybe? I guess. Depends on the species of snail, but from what little I know they mostly eat rotting stuffs and soil, so they're ok-ish. Couse there are probably ones that eat leaves, but I'm hoping those chances are slim. Maybe we can keep a little terrarium to grow a farm of them? Actually, just place it back there. If we notice the snails becoming a problem then maybe we can convince Herb to deal with it.
>>
File: cute-snail.jpg (39KB, 429x405px) Image search: [Google]
cute-snail.jpg
39KB, 429x405px
>>30849728
How are our cherry saplings, onion bulb, carrots, potatoes growing? And how goes the water purifier? We get an excess or just enough to water the garden?

What're you gonna do little invertebrate? Will you be a nice little snail eat all the greens and sustain yourself on the fungus, rot, and soil? I wonder if we have any bees that jumped ship with us. But fuck wasps man.
>>
>>30849807 >>30849919 >>30850017
"It's not her fault." You say quickly. "I just saw a photo of my parents."
"Good." Her ears flick, and she grabs the snail off your hoof. "It's making water."
The snake on Sea's head perks up and hops to the snail, but Sea jerks the hoof away, making the reptile fall mouth first on the grass instead.
"That's a snail. A bug."
Sea is perfectly still, her whole body tense.
"This isn't a bug." She says finally, grabbing the snake just as it's about to jump again and throwing it away.
"Well, it's a moll--"
"It's not buzzing."
It takes you a moment to understand what she's talking about, "Not all bugs buzz."
"They do."
"Not back home."
"This isn't it."
You sigh and give your vegetables a look, "Don't you tell me."

She doesn't answer. You check the water purifier... almost empty today. And it's barely enough to drink and water, so you decide to make another later. At least the sun's constant here.

When you turn around she's still standing near the plants, her expression unreadable to you. "Your tomato's growing."
She feels the floor near the spot where she planted it, and then against your fears doesn't break the tiny plant, stopping her hoof as soon as they touch. "This is not a tomato." She pauses. "The shark's butchered and will go bad soon.
>>
>>30850370
It's on it's way to becoming a tomato though, a good one too, and that's what's important. Maybe we can put some of it in the fridge then? I think we got it to work.
>>
>>30845651
bump
>>
>>30850370
Awww. Did she toss the snail?
Ah, so she's touching one of its vines and not the tomato itself. You see, Sea pffft, some plants like vegetables and fruits will grow differently. Tomatoes and various other berries grow on vines, these long rope like branches that sometimes have bristles or thorns on them. The cherry seed will grow into a sapling, and when it matures will bear fruit. The carrots and potatoes sort of spread their roots and grow in the ground.

Help guide her hoof to the tomato and let her bask in what she managed to grow. Huzzah for earth pony magic! Oh and probably go butcher the shark some more and find some place to put it in your freezer. We can use paper, but what about plastic? And did we have anything else in the freezer?
>>
>>30850370
>you decide to make another later.
Yeah. Visit the local Home Depot.

Keep some of the meat in the freezer and in the fridge so you can keep some in reserve, and the other in the fridge to experiment on the other bits later.
Oh hey! Maybe we can serve Necia some shark later, and even Herb. As long as we use a minimal or no spices for his piece.
>>
>>30850370
Now if we had an improvised magnifying lense, we'd have more water. But where could we even get one? Plastic? Glass? Crystals? None of those are in abundance as far as we know.
Well maybe not glass. You need sand to make glass, and there's a something something process about applying high amounts of heat? So the teeth and hide (put in fridge until further notice, then give Sea the mones) are worth something, but what about the bones and cartilage? I know the cartilage is something edible if you book it long enough.

I can't wait for Leaf to learn about blood sausages. That'll really put a scare into him. Cleaned shark intestines filled with blood pudding, onions, and spices. Mmmmmmm~
>>
>>30851962
>blood sausages
I am now absolutely craving one.
>>
>>30852246
blood sausage, blood pudding.
My grandmother sometimes makes this one dish. Its a soup of sorts with rice noodles, tofu, fish balls (i think? some kind of meat), stewed tomatoes, chopped blood pudding and some other stuff. Its good.
>>
so. after the siren and the shark meat and the weapons, what should we do? should we continue saving pearls to buy more dynamite? should we ask the nice siren if she knows anyone who dabbles in dynamite and give us a discount? should we tell Bubba that we're quiting, but will still offer thunder until the day we depart the city to find the two missing ponies and the remaining 5-6 stars? should we buy that flare gun and flares if we havent already? anyone recall how many pearls the group has? should we still do the play?
>>
>>30854514 (who dis? is me!)
...oh. i have another idea we can ask Necia a little later.
would she know any triton or siren salvgers? if yes than i'd like to believe there might be a small chance to retrieve Natan's and Nitzan's ship, by attaching instant inflaiting bouys, or other means.
>>
roll for Leaf seducing his hoof
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 237x129px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 237x129px
>>30854589
>>
>>30854599
Hot. Careful Leaf, the other one might get jealous.
>>
File: 1.gif (106KB, 755x549px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
106KB, 755x549px
"It'll grow into a larger plant. And tomatoes will grow on the plant."
"How many."

You chuckle, "As many as the plant can grow. Then those have seeds." If you can make pollination happen, you think. "And you can plant the seeds for more plants."

"Good." Is that a smile? "Tomatos."
"What?"
"Tomatoes sounds stupid."
"Oh. Er, how much shark is there?"
"Not enough." She says plainly. "But too much to cook now. Unless we started a pyre."
"Mmaybe later." She doesn't seem pleased. "I'll see what can I put on the freezer now. Do you really like it so much?"
"Shark's the worst meat I've had."
"Whu"
"But it's shark." She says as if it was an explanation.
"Oh. Uh, I'll go check on Necia."
"Call her a lady." She walks back to her shack, the snake climbing up her leg. "Just to be sure."
"Maybe." You fill the water filter and go back inside, thinking about lenses. And the gun you still got to buy. "Hey."
"Oh," Natan turns to you. "I was telling her of the captain who shipped penguins."
"Oh?"
"He sank."
Necia giggles, covering her mouth with a hoof. You only stare at him, not even understanding where's the joke.
"My apologies." She tells you, and you notice that Nitzan is standing on the sofa's backrest near her. "They have quite the temperament."
"Hey, Leaf!" The Star glides to you. "Did you know they have three dimensional cities?"
"Our construction is not as limited as that of ponies," Adds Necia. "The tallest castle is almost on the surface.

>1/2
>>
"Talking about that, I was wondering something. Can you salvage sank ships?"
"Ah." Natan's voice is somewhat frail. "I suppose my ship could be of use, wouldn't it?"
"If I may say," Stars Necia, "I might be wrong, but you seem to be well off. Refloating may be an option for you?"
"Not so sure. I--"
"Hey." The Star pokes you. "Can we invite Necia to the thing?"
"The thing?" She asks.
"The thing tonight." The Star makes another face on the back of her disk to wink at you, which is only unnerving.
"Oh!" You nod, having forgotten about it. "The movie night. I have er, a thing that can make images that move."
"Like a mirror?"
"It makes sound too. And it's sort of, like theater. We use it to tell stories."
"And this device is a movie?"

You bite your cheek to avoid giggling, worried that it might offend her. "No, the thing's a projector. The stories are movies. I planned to show them to people for money, but tonight I am projecting a movie for a few friends."

"Oh? It sounds fascinating... if you'd have me, of course?" She rushes to add.

Her eyes track something behind you, and you turn around quickly enough to hurt your neck a bit. One of the Star's pieces is floating chunks of shark to the freezer.

"Thought I'd help." She says. "But we probably should get more clouds to power the freezer."
"And I should cook that soon." You sigh.
Necia perks up at that, "Oh! There's probably enough blood for sausages."
"Blood for sausages?" The corner of your mouth trembles a bit.
"Yes! Blood with spices and some vegetables, it's exquisite when roasted." She grins, seems to remember how sharp her teeth are, and closes her mouth.
Your cheeks puff when you have to swallow vomit, eye twitching. Blood. They fry blood. And you don't even want to know what is it inside of.
"Oh." Says Necia, ashamed. "I can't seem to stop making you uncomfortable."

>2/2
>>
>>30855499
Can't help it. Im the odd one here.
>"Talking about that, I was wondering something. Can you salvage sank ships?"
>"Ah." Natan's voice is somewhat frail. "I suppose my ship could be of use, wouldn't it?"
I'm sorry man. I thought it would be a step up to your journey to becoming a captain.
>>
>>30855499
Do it you cock sucking bottom zebra loving faggot .Cook some meat like a real stallion.
>>
>>30855497
Look at her in the cute skirt. I never figured her to be someone to own clothes.
>>30855499
I wonder how much the video clip of our battle with the monster could go for.
>>
>>30855499
Ask if she knows how to cook it and to help you anyway if she doesn't. You'll need it.
>>
>>30856560
yes. this. I wonder if there's such a thing as shark sashime.
>>
We just need to overwhelm Leaf with meat and blood to the point where he breaks. I am absolutely sure, 100% that there will not be ANY repercussions.
>>
>>30855497
That's a cute Sea.
>>
File: file.png (102KB, 640x573px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 640x573px
>>30855917 >>30855934 >>30856341 >>30856560 >>30856585
"No, it's not you." You shake your head, trying to get the mental images off your head. "I never ate meat back home."

"Would you--" She stops talking, thinking, and has a quick conversation with Nitz, "Yes, I suppose she's right... I used to cook, when I still had the time for it. Could I see your kitchen?"

"Yeah, sure." You point at it. "Make yourself at home."
She hops off the sofa and slides to it happily, with Nitzan clinging to her head crest. "Natan?" You ask him, concerned. "Do you want to...?"

He is silent for a moment, "It's just that I realized I never asked them."

"Asked them?"

"My captain, or any of the others.The cargo and tools in my shop would be a great aid for us, I know, as would be a helm for your home. But I am not sure if they would've wanted me to... to disturb them, or to make use of what I suppose is mine, now... I don't even know if it would be right of me to build a captain's chassis." the bright spot that you can only suppose is his pupil falls lower for a moment, avoiding your eyes. "I don't feel big, or strong, or even wise enough for one."

Testing out a new shading style, dunno if it looks any good.
>>
>>30857184
Shading style seems cool.

Oh shit son. Blood sausage, blood sausage, blood sausage! It's gonna get tasty in this house.
>>
>>30857184
You're the cap'n, ship is therefore yours along with everything else. If you are bothered by disturbing the dead, we could gather as many as we could and make them Duda funeral.

Also looks pretty good Cammy.
>>
>>30857184
>pic of Leaf and Natan
>my otp

>"I was a... a failure of a capt--" The ship shakes again, making its eye flicker on and off "A failure... teach them to... be better."
Only by cosmic chance that the Star so happened to hit them.
>"Keep them... safe, away from grief..."
Now's the tricky part. I still feel we should help Natan in some way to become the captain he will be some day, with his own crew and family. But that part where his captain said to "keep them safe, away from grief?" There'd be plenty of grieving if we were to retrieve the ship. Or was the late captain referring to another kind of grief like being a shit to Natan?
Damn it's hard probably only for me to understand the last wishes of dying robots.
To you Natan, I say. You are not big, or strong, or wise. Or so you think, but I think you are. Better than me in some ways. So long as you continuing living you life you will reach that point.
>But I am not sure if they would've wanted me to... to disturb them, or to make use of what I suppose is mine
I never got the chance to talk to any of them, sorry. Try and think. What would your captain and other family member want you to do?
Was I helpful?
>>
>>30857184
Your crew would understand and would want you to do anything in your power to rebuild in grow wouldn't they?
>>
Leaf is secretly a massive carnivore
>>
>>30857184
Hug
>>
>>30858271 >>30858298 >>30858802 >>30859176
"Don't say that." You put a hoof on his back, unsure as to whether it'll give him any comfort. "Your captain trusted you. I do too." You sigh. "You aren't falling apart at the seams like I am."

"I don't think you realize how far..." Natan pauses for an eyeblink, "How much I depend on Nitzan. How much easier it is to take care of her-- their worries and pain than my own."

"So? That doesn't change that you are much more composed than I am. Even when..." You leave it on the air.
"Maybe." He looks away from you. "Or maybe I am just searching excuses to delay things."

"My father has a saying; 'Can't be doing so bad, if you are still walking'." He doesn't answer, so you keep talking, "Do you want to give them a funeral?"

"No." Says Natan immediately, then from the way his hands tighten seems to wince from the suddenness of it. "All we ask and await for is to dissolve in the Styx."
"And what would they have wanted you to do? With the ship?"
"I..." His voice sounds chocked when she says that, "I suppose they would've wanted me to have the tools to better take care of Nitzan."
"And of yourself." You add. "Remember what I told you. I am here if you want to talk."
"I might do just that." He says.
"Excuse me," Says Necia from the kitchen timidly. "Am I interrupting something?"
You give Natan an apologetic look before turning to her, "What is it?"
"I er, have cooked some shark. Against their wishes." She adds under her breath. "If you don't know, I could teach you... Not that I know much, of course."

Sorry for the terrible update rate, I am just having a lot of issues right now.
>>
>>30860516
Let's learn something because we might have to cook something fish like again in the future.
>>
>>30860516
!:newspaper: Cammy
Better than nothing. We should make Leaf eat some shark meat. It'll be funny.
>>
I take it we won't engage Natan about salvaging the ship or it's parts until he brings it up, or until later?
>>
>>30860516
Are you royalty? It's ok, I won't tell anyone.
>*wink wonk*
>>
>>30860516
>Ask Necia how to cook meat

> [yes] [no]

> >[yes]< [no]
>>
Fug, fell asleep.
I'd rather give a proper prompt now, but I am feeling like crap right now so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
>>
Let's hope that we can make something good out of this.
>>
>>30860516
how many pearls has Leaf earned so far?
>>
>>30860547 >>30860550 >>30860786 >>30860797
"I should learn, yeah." You try not to make a face in your way to the kitchen. "Thanks."
"Don't mention it." She slides to the freezer happily, "What a curious device. Well, the first thing I was taught about shark is, you can't make it taste good." She says nonchalantly, taking a slab of meat.
"Then why eat it."
"Because it's shark." She says as if she was surprised you even have to ask. "This is your fire? How do you lit it?"
You turn the dial, thinking that you really ought to get more cloud if you'll cook, have the freezer on, and project movies.
"Ah, dragon craftery—"
"Equestrian." You correct without thinking.
"Ah? Very well then. Frying is the easiest… hard as anything but boiling is underwater. Do you have any butter?"
Butter. Milk. You shake our head.

>1/2
>>
"Chesse— No, that's unaffordable… well, you should heat oil…"

Several minutes pass before you nail down the timing to fry it to a crisp without burning it. Then she takes a bag of 'beans' you never figured out how to boil and, instead of putting them in water cracks a few under her hoof, releasing rice-like grain.

"They are nuts?"
"No," She pauses for a moment, confused. "What could be built with them?"
You cringe. "Ignore me. Why is it like that?"
"Oh? Oriz grows on thermal vents… quite toxic and hot, but also rich waters. The plant has to protect the seed so that neither toxins nor heat reach it."
It's a while before you both have cracked enough oriz beans, and once that's done Necia fries the grain -with a small hooffull of their shells- for a minute or two on the same oil you used for the shark before boiling it, which by itself takes almost an hour. With that done, she divides it on a few portions.
Very small portions. With leaves of some small, spicy variety of algae decorating it.
Yeah, that about confirms it.
"Necia?"
"Yes?"
"Are you royalty?"
She panics for a moment, covering her grimace with a hoof, and talks tensely, "I suppose there's no hiding a lifetime of habits, isn't there?"

>2/2
>>
>>30864802
You tired man? You forgot your trips.
It's fine if you're a noble, so long as I don't get arrested for talking to you so casually. please get the joke
This looks pretty fancy. Who taught you culinary art? I'd love to meet them someday so they can tell me about the foods of this world.
>>
>>30864860
Phoneposting.
If I forget NY trips you can be assured it's because I am phoneposting.
>>
>>30864802
Eat it Leaf. Put some of that hot, shark meat in your soft welcoming mouth.

And try to keep the food down. It's probably not as bad as Sea or Necia indirectly described it.
>>
Locations I think we should visit to find two ponies, their associates, and the remaining stars. or for funzies:
>Albaricoque - The city with the tree that bear fruits. I wonder if they too had considered gathering 'soil' from the sea floor and attempting to remove the salt for the use of more plant space. trade seeds and farming methods?
>Landly - think it's the land of clay? Might be the one. Old establisted city with high population. Cas mentioned they had discriminated against pegasi. Not really land as it has been know (by Cas) to drift. Buy more clay containers? Preferably High fired.
>Copper Top - not well know as of yet. Noted was close to Landly.
>Nikkal Storm - an anomaly. Perhaps caused by a star?
>The North - noted to be frozen.
>Somewhere south....
>The/A Whalians City - Note the tall spire in the picture of the journal. a Star could be there waiting.
>Siren Cities - possible

>>30864802
I wonder what that first crew of Duda's we meet (first thread) are up too.

>I was woken up by a electric storm that woke everyone
This could prove to be potentially useful in the future. If it doesn't kill Leaf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htOzNpBJv8
And pretending the thunder bend with the whole movements could be an addition to the acting.
>>
>>30864802
no worries, you're still cool.
>>
>>30864860 >>30864939 >>30865144
"It's fine." You smile at her and give the dea— the food a look. "You won't cage me, won't you?"
"No," she says immediately. "No, rest assured."
At least it's easier to think of it as /just food/ when it's cooked and nicely presented, you think. Even if the presentation is grim in it's own way.
"You sound worried?" You remember to talk, tearing your eyes off the plates.
"It's just, I wonder if it's safe to be seen in public. Or if I might be putting you in danger, seeing as how my mother might think the worst when she notices I am gone." For a moment you think she's done talking, but then she adds. "And… forgive my impertinence, but it-" She gestures at Nitzan, who is sitting uncharacteristically still on a tabletop. "-said I should speak my mind. What was the, ah, what was your friend doing at Lady Golden's manor? She might, er, have a strong personality, but I respect her nonetheless."

I always smile when I see one of you guys put so much effort gathering info from old posts.
>>
>>30865337
She was looking for information to help me survive better in this world and help other ponies maybe.
>>
>>30865337
She went in cheeki breeki like. It was sort of a weird, love and hate relationship.
I wonder if we should still trade some books for the journals, and which books, now that we know the journals are legit.
Say why did we do this again?
>>
>>30865337
Can't imagine anyone who'd want to harm a siren, and i bet it will be fine if we get the chance to explain things to your mother.
And about Star being at the Lady's manor. It was to learn about some missing pony we're looking for.
>>
>>30865337
Was she referring to Star or Lady dommy Thread?
>>
File: file.png (62KB, 409x354px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62KB, 409x354px
>>30866041 >>30866318 >>30866672
"We needed some journals." Necia perks up, so you rush add. "The journals are still there. The Star just memorized them."
She sighs, "I suppose you committed a harmless crime... but still, Miss Golden would've agreed to an deal."
"She did. But it was something that's not mine to give, and I needed what those journals might have."
"Whatever could be so important?"
"A way back home. And what happened to a lost compatriot."
She falls quiet, and after a moment avoids your eyes, "And here I am, judging like an ingrate." You start talking, but she talks over you with a curtsy "My apologies, miss L-- mister Leaf. You've been nothing but kind to me."
"It's fine, it's fine. And Sea wasn't so friendly." You try to joke. "And I am sure your mother would understand if you explained her."
"Maybe." She doesn't seem so convinced. "But even still, she might see herself bound to do something. That thief was... a show. A direct, public affront."

Still playing with styles. And yes, Necia received a redesign.
Also, you can end this scene if you want to.
>>
>>30867558
Ask what she means. Is she saying that the thief was a message?
>>
>>30867625
"A show?" You ask her. "You mean like the thief was a message?"

"Every thief to a royal is a statement, mister Leaf. I am sure this didn't have any derisive intent behind it, but... but it forewent the usual politeness such statements have, by refusing to be concealed. By doing it where everyone could see us and Miss Golden's guards unable to stop it."

"I am not sure I follow." You say after a moment, "This wasn't a message but it was?"
"We were humiliated publicly. If people believed I was taken against my will, my dear mother would be required to do something, lest she states herself weak and spineless." Her eyes wander to the fried shark, "But enough politics, let's... let's do anything else."
As if on cue Herb flies by the window, and a few seconds later returns and gives you a look, seems amused, and flies off again. Huh? You grab a spoon to see your own reflection.
Where's your hat.
>>
>>30867930
Hat quest begins. Where was the last place you saw it? We also gotta look under the coach. We should also get the table ready and tell sea the shark is done.
>>
>>30867930
agash! where hast our swagger gone off too!?
and, wow. maybe it might be a good idea to inform your mother about movie night.
>>
>>30867930
we gotta find the hat. i think we're borrowing it too! i dont believe we've left the house so it could be anywhere on the lawn or inside. i bet the danger noodle made off with it as revenge for all the sneks that have been treaded on.
>>
>>30867975
>inb4 Leaf's tricorn is related to that one possessed wizard hat from Spicy Quest
>hat is possessed by the spirit of a sea captain thats bitching because Leaf has been in one location for too long.
>Leaf fails his seduction roll, as usual.
>>
roll seduction for ghost hat
>>
>>30867975 >>30868803 >>30868841
"Is it fine by you if I give this to my friend?"
"Oh?"
"Since she, uhm, attacked you, and you helped me cook it..."
"Oh." Necia touches her neck, the spot where a few scales were cut off. "No, no, it's quite right. I'll just keep some distance for now... she's more direct than some members of the court, at least." She adds, laughing weakly.
"If you say so." You grab one of the portions, "Let me get this to her real quick."
Sea is, predictably enough, sitting on her porch. Her ears flicker the moment you step on it, "Hear you."
"I cooked some shark." You poke her hoof with the plate. "Have you seen--"
She turns to you.
"Right."
"What is it." She asks anyway, taking a piece of shark and smelling it.
"My hat."
"You have a hat?"
You bite your cheek to avoid laughing, "I'll ask the others. What is it like?"
She takes the bite and chews it slowly.
"Decent for shark."
"So?"
"Terrible."
"What is it with you people and shark?"
"Eat it."
You give it a look. Flashbacks of the shark's eye return to you.
"Maybe later." You grimace, "See you."
The Star is on the ceiling, one of her pieces clicking against it idly, "What are you doing?"
Her disk of a face raises, "You told me to keep my batteries full."
"Oh. Have you seen my hat?"
"Your hat?" She thinks for a moment, "You didn't have it when you got back from fishing with Sea."
>>
File: file.png (18KB, 281x429px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18KB, 281x429px
>>30868915
>>
>>30868954
Well crap. Let's go to where we fished then. Maybe it'll be around there.
>>
>>30868956
14 and 15? thats pretty good considering all past results. can you describe how the seduction and blowjob went down?
>>30868954
gain some altitude and circle around, slowly exspanding your search range as you look for your hat from the skies. fate may have taken your home, but dammit you wont let it take your hat!
think. what would heavy weapons guy say?
>>
>>30868999 >>30869226
"Alright," You look around, "I'll go see if I find it, back in a few."
"Okay."
You fly off back in the direction you headed to fish, gaining height quickly to try seeing the hat. You are getting that thing back to Nightlight, no mater what.
Huh.
He'd probably ask you why did you bother, you think as you glide lower.
There aren't any waves. The water here's always so still, compared to Equestria's beaches. You grab the almost sunk tricorn-- It seems like the cup of the hat held enough air to slow it's sinking.
You'd like Nightlight to ask why did you bother. It'd help you figure out the answer.
You wipe the hat around and decide it's too soggy to wear quite yet.
Maybe you just want to hear him ask something dumb and unimportant.
The flight back home is uneventful.

Necia is crouched on the grass, looking at it as if hoping that it'll tell her all it's secrets, and you are careful not to give her a scare when you land nearby. She's at the shadow of your house-- Where she's the least visible from the street or neighboring houses.

"Hey," You say after a moment, giving a look to the open sea before turning to her, "Won't your mother want to come to movie night?"

"My mother?" She thinks about it for a moment. "She wouldn't to come here. It might damage her appearance." She starts saying something else, but stops.

"Hm?"

"Just that... well, does it sound petty of me to say I am glad she wouldn't come here?"

Paused.
>>
>>30869585
aah, I see. its no issue.
I see you've taken a liking to grass. You know, I heard that music or talking to plants can help then grow. The talking I sort of understand because of the carbon dioxide, but the singing not so much. I thought with you being a siren and how people know how your people can sing. Who knows what would happen. It's equestrian grass after all. In fact its very likely the only type of grass in this world.
>>
>>30869585
Now what other critters have snuck onto our home ship I wonder? We know we took some snails, worms. Any animals or lizards under the home? Any more insects? We'll need bees for pollination and honey, and we need a compost pile for the worms.
>Leaf if Noah of the Ark

Put you hat on the fence around the garden to dry out.
Would Necia like to see a bit of acting from Leaf? Show off some tai chi lightning bending. This could be the one friend you could convince to believe you're a cool mysterious type.
>>
>>30869742
Bump
>>
>>30869585
I can understand you wanting to have some distance or disagreements with your parents. As long as you know it's only that.
>>
>>30870647
>>
>>30872389
>>
Hope that ponies like the movies we have.
>>
I hope we have the trailers to go along with the movies. It could be like a premiere or something to hype people up.
>>
I don't know the time era Leaf is from, it I found some neat trailers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bG-ZxrG7htU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcIMY1Ah3aw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwD5IYiPXls
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJQfFQ40lI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lc0UehYemQA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWdZVtXT7E
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cld40qD7HcY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IoUo_ZJkY
>>
File: file.png (133KB, 488x501px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
133KB, 488x501px
>>30869698 >>30869742 >>30871433
"It's okay to want some space." She doesn't brighten up any, so you hang your hat on the fence, "Would you feel better if I acted for you?"
"Acted?" She asks, confused, then nods, "Oh, yes, misd Natan told me... I'd be flattered if I could assist to one of your shows, but would rather you didn't bother."
"Then I got an idea."
"Oh?"
"Just wait here." You trot inside, searching the harness, and then flutter to the ceiling.
You are low on cloud... but you still have time to search more before the movie night. And this is just a little bit you are grabbing anyway.
"What are you being so mysterious about?" Asks Necia, watching you put on the harness.
Herb, on the ceiling, opens his beak. You know what he's going to call it.
You glare at him.
After about five seconds, he backs off.
"I don't enjoy being at a loss, mister Leaf." Necia makes a little pout.

"It's easier to show." You crouch and stand under the cloud, giving it a few seconds to hook up to the copper rods. "Would you have believed this'd happen?"

"Well, no..."

"So look at this." You take a deep breath and tense and relax your wings, manipulating the ball-like feeling of your pegasis magic. In and out, within and without...

The lights how lasts two or three seconds with such a diminutive cloud, but you finish it off by throwing twin thunder at the water.
"So?" You ask proudly.
"Doesn't it hurt?" She asks, still covering her mouth.
"Nope." You sort of lie. Technically it's very uncomfortable, rather than really painful.
"It's like something out of a story!"

Reminder that you can finish this scene if you want.
>>
>>30874966
Those stories might have some basis in truth. Anyway I can't think of anything to add so I wouldn't mind skipping it.
>>
>>30874966
Find scene with gathering more clouds to power to freezer, fridge and just about anything we need to use. As in get a lot.
So the harness allows a pegasi to sort of 'hook' clouds onto them. Does it sort of work as a hauler? Because it would be convient if it freed your hooves.
>>
>>30874997 >>30875174
"Hey, who's to know there's no truth in them?" You shake your wings to get rid of the numb feeling on them, enjoying how surprised she looks. "I heard stories of scurlocks with it and figured out how to do it." Your ear twitches and a last, feeble zap runs up your wing.

Okay. You didn't think it could stay in.
"Sorry for leaving so soon," You beat your wings again to fly, "But I got to collect some clouds."

>---

You gulp, trying to keep your cool. "Right. Natan?"
"The machine still seems fine." He pokes the disk, still cautious around the projector. "To think the concept is so simple."
"Okay, and everypony's here... Alright." You grimace. "Let's hope we don't wreck Tartarus."
"We just got to ease them into it, Leaf." The Star hovers near you, "Just try not to have a realistic horror movie."
"So no Predator." You chuckle nervously. "I am glad you thought of that."
"I was made for first contact scenarios." She says proudly. "So what do you think we should show them?"
>>
>>30875884
If we're starting them with something easy, how about something romantic. They might not get all the jokes of a comedy but love transcends all hearts.
>>
>>30875884
The titanic. its kind of funny considering how where surounded by water.
>>
>>30875884
we got any shakespeare films? maybe some othello or romeo and juilet?
>>
>>30875897 >>30876079 >>30876089
"What about Trotanic?"
"I don't know what that is." Says the Star happily.
"You don't?"
"Princess Twilight didn't have time for all the cultural data. But put it on!"
"Yeah." You exit your house with the projector, "Thanks for the patience."
"Don't you know it's impolite to girls wait?" Asks the gypsy girl, who still seems to find it funny to not tell me her name.
"Oh, please." Cas sat besides her. "He's made me wait for longer."
Bubba, sitting on the back row, laughs a single and blusterous Ha.
"Please you three." Cucu gives them a bemused look. "There's foals here."
Necia, sitting discretely besides Bubba to remain mostly covered by his sheer size, remains quiet during all this.
"Right." You and Natan walk to the table you left behind the chairs, "Remember, it's like a painting."
The movie starts playing, and as soon as the credits end and the ship appears Angel whistles, impressed at it.
Then the gypsy girl stands from her chair and lifts the sails you are projecting the movie on, seeing if there's something behind it.
Then Angel squeaks when she sees there's now little people walking over the gypsy. The gypsy seems perturbed, then laughs.
Then her colt, Pearl, tries to get the small people off her. Bubba walks in to see it more closely, but starts turning around to try getting them little people him.
Then Cucu starts laughing, puts a hoof on front of the projector without noticing, sees a stallion on her leg, and hops to the air like a scared cat.
"Hey," You flutter over them. "Hey, there's no need to be scared." You give a look to the gypsy, who is walking in and off Bubba's shadow to see the ponies appear and disappear on her.
Necia and Cas sit still during all this, their lips tight, but Cas takes a deep breath to get over the novelty, giving you an funny look, "If I act scared, would I get you to comfort me?"
>>
>>30876626
Everypony please take a seat. As for you Cas. Yes.
>>
>>30876626
who wants to watch a scary movie~? If anyone wants to later, I suggest taking your foals home.
course I would Cas.
>>
>>30876626
so the movie is still playing? you guys need to sit down and watch, please? please stay in your seats and observe the pictures.
>>
>>30877346
Shaddap you. We will not sully their virgin minds with lovecraftian tier horrors. At least, not yet. We're still watching the movie and I want to see everyones reactions.
>>
>>30876626
It would be natural for me to want to comfort those scared. Can we all please all sit down and concentrate on watching the film being shown? You are disrupting the others from watching it.
>>
>>30876626
Well shoot. Now we need for everyone to get back to their seats and rewind a bit.
>>
>>30876636 >>30877346 >>30877472
>>30877354 >>30877939 >>30877959
"Gimme-- Why don't we all just calm down and take a seat?" You say as diplomatically as you can. "Natan, would you?"
He hovers a finger over the projector's controls for a moment before stopping the movie.
"Buuuh!" The gypsy pouts jokingly and returns to her seat, the others following her and Pearl giving her a longing look... poor little thing, you think.
"This time try to stay still, will you?" You flutter down to sit at Cas' side. "And yeah, I would."
"Oh, really?" She coos as Natan plays the movie from the start again, "Then I am abjectly terrified."
"Cas, please." You chuckle. "I'd do that for anyone."
"Such a gentlestallion." She touches your hoof for a moment and turns to watch the movie.
They thankfuly remain mostly silent... at least for five minutes or so. Then Rose tries to jump off the ship.
"What a little sod." Says the gypsy under her breath, then giggles when Buck Dawn appears, "Look at that guy."
"No frigin joke." Says Bubba. "Little daft, isn't he?"
"Two of a kind." Says the gypsy. "How did they get this?"
"Who?" You ask her, confused.
"The images."
You blink a few times before understanding the question, "With a camera. It's uh, like a cube you hold."
"They... chased the lads around that thing?" Asks Bubba.
"Didn't he say it's theater?" Adds Cucu.
"I don't see the stage." Says the gypsy. "And I've seen more than I can count."
>>
>>30879773
Consider it very advanced theater. Now sshh and enjoy the movie.
>>
>>30879773
Well there's a lot more to it then that like green screens and editing and shooting on location. Look don't worry about it.Just watch the movie.
>>
Introduces these guys VR headsets and you'll blow their minds.
>>
>>30879773
Since we can only see where they pointed the camera, they can use a lot of techniques to prevent us from seeing multiple stages.
>>
>>30879871 >>30879940 >>30880092
"It's complicated."
"But I barely can tell they are acting." Complains the gypsy.
"Ssso?"
"Then what's the point?"
You only stare at her, confused.
"Whatever." She turns again to the movie, "We are going to Styx tomorrow."
The movie keeps playing and after a while, crashing rather than landing, Darn arrives with his... grifffriend? Griffonessefriend?
Girlfriend.
Both of them straighten their fur and feathers before sitting quietly near Necia, receiving a bemused look from Cas, and thankfully stay quiet and still until the movie ends.
"Why didn't they swim?" Is the first Pearl asks.
"The water was cold."
"Then you swim to warm up." Says Angel.
"That's... not how it works." You say.
"Like sh--" Cucu bites her tongue, giving Pearl a quick look. "Yes it is."
"And not all of them knew how to swim." You add defensively.
"Why wouldn't they?" Asks Darn's girlfriend, confused.
"Not everyone does where I come from." Why are you even being so defensive?
"No wonder they died." Bubba rolls his eyes. "Buncha sods."
"Hey, man," Darn passes a leg over your shoulder. "You could make mad cash with this. It's trippy."
"I wanted to show it to you bunch first. To thank you for the help and all that."
"Suure." Cucu gives you a sardonic look, "Not to get free advertisement."
"Does it have to be a single reason?" Asks Cas, half joking and half harsh, suddenly tense.
"Cas, please." You tell her quietly. She allows herself to relax.
"Hey, she didn't say it wasn't nice." Angel kicks Cucu's leg with the subtlety of a punch to the face.
>>
>>30880509
I wonder if the ponies here have a layer of blubber we're not aware of or something to keep heat in. Also even if they did swim they would have died of exhaustion because of how far away they were from any city. Anyway ask how much we should charge for a show. You were thinking 8 pearls a show and you would air them in the afternoon.
>>
>>30880509
Reserve your questions until the movie(s) are done.
Any questions?
>"Suure." Cucu gives you a sardonic look, "Not to get free advertisement."
I, hadn't considered that. That's a great idea.

>"But I barely can tell they are acting."
Life is like an act, and the stage is your surrounding. They make it so authentic, it's like you're there yourself. That makes sense?
>>
>>30880509
So no one has any questions about the details of the ship, it's size, cultural references, difference in culture, etc?
>>30880565
Oh shit watch what you say. Especially around the mares. They'll break your legs if you call them fat. Although there's nothing wrong with a mare with cushion for the pushin, if ya know what I mean.

>Anyway ask how much we should charge for a show. You were thinking 8 pearls a show and you would air them in the afternoon.
How much should we change anyways? It would depend along on the average income of the people here and if they can afford it? But 8 pearls sounds, maybe sort of cheap-ish. Or not. We don't really have anything to comepare it too.

So let's say we make the admission price range somewhere on 5-12 pearls a person. That's a lot of money you can make in 1-2 hours, depending on the size and number of people you can host.

People here/audience: Cucu, Angel, Bubba, Cas, griff GF, Gypsy, Darn, Necia, Pearl, Leaf, and a bunch of other foals.
That's 9/11+ people that can watch a movie on Leaf's turf. Necia and Bubba will count as two because of their size. And let's say there are five or so other foals here. That makes 9/11-16 potential customers at a time paying 5-12 pearls a show. That's maybe...45-192 pearls in 1-2 hours? We would make more than we would have before when Leaf was still working for Bubba.

We still need to work it out. How many more people we can fit on our turf, how much we should charge per admission, should foals get a discount, is a single pearl per person reasonable or too cheap to make a profit. Do they have any suggestions?
>>
>no one cried when he died
>no one but me
>oh my god do I cri ;n;
>>
>>30880680
>Reindeer are built for staying warm in freezing temperatures. ... The hollow hairs also help the reindeer float, allowing it to swim across a river, if needed
Maybe this is what's happening too. It's already been established that he have a different physiology.
>>
>>30880509
We should buy a big pot to grow a cherry sapling. Might as well get a head start? Cherries for pitted cherries, cherry juice, cherry sorbets, cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry.
>>
>>30880716
You could be right. Evolution is cray cray.
>>
>>30880509
Do we have Monsters Inc. Or Toy Stories?
>>
File: file.png (43KB, 637x589px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
43KB, 637x589px
>>30880565 >>30880591 >>30880680
>>30880688 >>30880716 >>30881030
"I.. hadn't thought of that." You admit. "So how much do I charge? Five or six pearls?"
Bubba doesn't seem glad, but he talks anyway. "Make that ten. You'll have more people than you can fit either way."
"Five for us." Adds Pearl, whose cutie mark is precisely a pearl.
"Lad knows a thing or two." Cucu covers him with a wing, pulling him into a hug. "And should be getting dinner. See ya!"
"Then five for foals and ten for adults." You nod, giving Bubba a look.
"Don't give me that look, lad." He avoids meeting your eyes. "You need the pearls. I knew that the first time I saw you."

Forgot to say before, but atm Leaf has 500-ish pearls. He also still has gold bits which haven't been appraised yet.
Also, you can finish this scene anytime now.
>>
Oh, and sorry for the massive delay. Kept getting chained to one thing after another.
>>
>>30882140
Alright we're done. Thank them. Skip
>>
>>30882140
Necia crushing on a character OwO?
Frans get discount. 3 pearls? We still making mung but still cheap.
>>
>>30882140
Give it a few days and we might have enough tnt. If course tomorrow we're going with gypsy to potentially buy dirt. Maybe we could make a deal with sirens?

Skip? Ok.
>>
>>30882140
There are more movies skip
>>
>>30882140
Maybe we can give away the gold bits as presents later on.
>>
>>30882140
Back home they would play advertisments before the actual film begins. Do you think I should advertise to some of the buisness here, and others from different cities as we travel?
>>
>>30882162 >>30882554 >>30882563 >>30882798
"This is it?"
"They are on their way." The gypsy sits patiently on the empty dock, giving Sea a curious look. "You remind me of a mare I knew. A witch."
"Great."
"She would've said that too." The gypsy gives a look to the water, but Sea speaks before she can.
"Coming." She says, and a few seconds later four sirens poke their heads out of the water.
"Miss--?"
"It's me." The gypsy interrupts them, "I am sure your boss described me?"
"As well as your companions." They give a curious look to the Star but don't comment on her, instead lifting half a glass sphere off the water and inviting you to step in it. It has a small, wooden floor to stand on comfortably.
"Why only half?" Asks the Star. "I thought you'd have a tank."
"No glass is good enough, you see." The siren that looks like the leader taps the gem that is either embedded into or fused with her chest, "Only siren magic is truly reliable in our kingdom."
"Do you sing like the sirens I know?"
"Nothing as crass, little Duda." The leader, whose only adornment is a small silver necklace, gestures at the others to start descending. "It'd bother our clients."
The explanation comes soon enough-- They start whispering something musical, pulling the half sphere down and creating a sphere around you that reminds you of telekinesis.
"It'll take a while to reach the bed. Make yourselves at ease." Says the leader, her voice perfectly clear despite the wall of water separating her from you.
"You know, Far away." The gypsy talks for the first time since you started descending, amused at the nick name, "I heard you talking with the Duda last night. About getting things from a sank ship."
"You did?"
"It'd be easy for me to call some more favors and discounts with sirens, and cheaper to me than paying you for the grass."
>>
Also paused.
>>
>>30883209
I did, but it's his call, not mines. He had family on there.
>>30883213
You can't tell me what to do!
>>
>>30883341
"It's complicated. But maybe I can take that, yeah."
"Try to give me a definite answer soon." The gypsy, for once, falls silent, mesmerized with the rays of sunlight that still reach us.
Almost an hour passes. The sirens seem content with pulling us lower.
Then Sea stands suddenly, her tail leashing, and tries to jump to the water. One of the sirens squeaks and widens the sphere to keep her in.
"Miss!" Chides the leader. "You'd be crushed!"
Sea only tries to jump again, but you and the gypsy hold her with great difficulty.
She's grinning. That toothy grin that still scares you.
"What is it!?" You ask her, trying not to screech.
"Far away." She keeps trying to pull out of your hold. "Guess who I found."
"Hold on." The Star's pieces circle around her disk. "Blimey."
"What are they talking about?" Asks the gypsy, locking a leg around Sea's neck.
"Just everyone's favorite monster!" Laughs Sea.

actually paused
>>
>>30883576
U-uh! ladies, can you pull us fast to the surface or bottom!? There's a starcaster, monster snake thing after us!
Fucking hell I wish we had the poison on us. What's our inventory? Any scurlock harness, flare gun, Sea's spear, etc. on us? Is there an emergency axe or some shit? A flare gun? No?

Well....shit. I wonder if Star is able to safely leave the cabin to tear the monster a newone without everyone drowning or her veing crushed by the pressure. If she has some magic anti pressure force field, that would be dandy.
>>
>>30883576
Here comes this edgy megalomaniac cock sleeve faggot again. YOU'RE NOT FLOODING EQUESTRIA AND RULING YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS. WE ALREADY HAVE EVIL VILLIANS THERE! Plus if he does that than wouldn't there be less water in this world? The ocean is large but it's not infinite.
Raise of hooves anyone. Besides Sea. Who knows how to fight giant sea monsters whilst under water?
>>
>>30883576
RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE
LEFT, LEFT, L1, RIGHT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, L2, RIGHT
RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, R1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2
TRIANGLE, R2, LEFT, L1, X, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, DOWN, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1
>>
>>30883576
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdmPKLZA7pE
>>
>>30883576
Sea no. I didn't even bring the alchemy stuff.
>>
You guys are pussies. I bet we can take it.
>>
>>30883752 >>30883778 >>30883816
>>30884588 >>30884836
"CanWeGoBackUp!?"
"Whatever's the mater?" Asks the siren leader.
"Oh Far away don't go pussying out on me now." Sea keeps trying to pull away from us. "It's right there!"
"Where!"
"Right there!" She looks down, then her grin turns into a rictus. "It's swimming circles. Near the sea bed."
"Miss," The leader swims in front of Sea, blocking her 'view'. "I don't know what are you talking about, but the only thing there in that direction are vents. There can't be any 'monster' alive in those waters."
"Tell that to the pair of craps in there, then!" Shouts Sea angrily. "They are sitting ducks! I could--"
"With all due respect, you can't do anything." Says the leader harshly.
"Yeah! I can't hold my shields out there for long," Says the Star, "You'd just die!"
The gypsy grimaces, "Does that mean I don't get my dirt?"
>>
>>30885935
>"I don't know what are you talking about, but the only thing there in that direction are vents. There can't be any 'monster' alive in those waters."
My friend is blind but she can sort of 'see things in water. She 'saw' you guys way before you surfaced, and Star has some high tech sonar thing, so I have reason to believe they are right.
>>
>>30885935
Yeah, it means you don't get your dirt. Sea if you want to fight it we need to bring it to us. How fast can this bubble go?
>>
>>30886255
no? we'd need to be higher up in the ocean, else she would be crushed.
>>30885935
say ladies whats closer, our destination or the surface?
>>
>>30886255
>we need to bring it to us.
"Yeah! I can't hold my shields out there for long," Says the Star, "You'd just die!"
uuuhhh
>>
>>30886334
>>30886549
Hit it and run away to the surface.
>>
>>30886009 >>30886255 >>30886334 >>30886549 >>30886568
"Mmmaybe?" You tell her abashedly, "Miss? How close are we to the bottom?"
"Only a few minutes--"
"We can lure it up! To the surface!" She tries to escape your hold a last time before relaxing. "It's just circling there dumbly."
All sirens but the leader seem either scared or surprised, but their boss only grows impatient, "Missy, We were paid to transport you, not to fight some impossible monster like a band of hooligans!" She scoffs to finish her outburst, "Now, can we move along with our business?"
>>
>>30886568
Uuhh. What? You cant just, go outside to hit it then go flee to the surface. What and how exactly would you hit it? That would agitate it and may alert it of our presense. It probably (but might not) know that we're near, but I don't want to give it a reason to give chase. I don't want to fight this thing now, but you did give me a few ideas for the future.

How about we figure out where exactly we're going? I know we're going down to collect soil samples, but are we going to the middle of no where or to some Bedrock level city?
What if after a few days of gathering pearls we ask one of Gypsy's siren friends to take Sea with her to find the starcaster thing and lure it to the surface? And from there we can gank it with bundles of dynamite, lightning, poison and all that good shit. How does that sound?
>>
>>30886819
Sea, it's not going anywhere and it can wait.
>>
>>30886819
Sea, please. We can fight it another day when we are better prepared. It's not going to up and die any time soon though I wish it would.
So maybe they can take us a little further away from tge general area of the creature? Maybe then we can start collecting.
>>
>>30886819
>"We can lure it up! To the surface!"
Maybe next time we can hire a siren or triton to lure it. Until then I would like to keep all my limbs thank you very much.
>"Now, can we move along with our business?"
Yes. It's going to be interesting trying to figure out uses for the 'soil' stuffs. The bacteria might be a problem. Or might not. And there's the salt in the water but we can try filtering it out somehow. Mix the 'soil' with bone powder when we're done to give it a little extra ompf.
Does Leaf have any whale fat on him?
>>
>>30886819
Bruh where my nigga Spongebob at?
>>
>>30887186
Ooooohh he be the yellowest nigga under the sea
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Nigga got craziest buck teethed you ever had seen
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
>>
>>30886856 >>30886863 >>30886884 >>30886912
"Try to put some more distance between us and that thing, will you?" You say as politely as you can, trying to stay calm yourself. How long has it been there for? What is it even doing? "Sea, we didn't come here for that. Remember?" She starts relaxing, but you keep talking. "The dirt. We'll see if you feel... dunno, anything."
"What if it's nothing?"
"The worm won't go anywhere. We can do something later.""
"I'll hold you to that." She says, and you and the gypsy relax your grip on her ever so slightly.
A second passes. She doesn't jump to the water.
A few minutes later you reach it, and the sirens extend the air bubble to a dome to allow you to walk on the black mud of it's bottom.
"Please, try to make it quick." Asks one of the sirens, poking her head into the dome, while the other three sustain it, "This depth is uncomfortable even for us."
"I'll try--" You notice Sea, and have to bite your cheek to keep your composure.
"Oh, yes." Adds the siren, "Some ponies do that."
Sea ignores or doesn't notice her, too busy rolling on the mud like a dog.
>>
>>30887433
Are the ponies that do it the most wingless and hornless ones? And why didn't see do that on our land? I guess there's more magic in the earth seeping into her then the tiny island we have?
>>
Should we mud wrestle with Sea while we're here? It'd be fun.
>>
>>30887433
hhnnngggg
>>
>>30887433
See Sea? This must mean this is the good stuff. Let's study our bags of we brought any and ask if we can take some in the bubble. Like if the bubble can reform through the dirt and scoop it.
>>
>>30887871
*study >stuff
>>
>>30887433
You take ponies down here regularly so they can roll in the mud? How long had this been going on?
>>
Bubba said that applying a growth potion to plants so they grow faster was a bad idea, but I want to try it anyways with a cherry seed. How many do we have? A few dozen seeds?
>>
>>30887433
That's a cute Sea? Will we have to try stopping her?
>>
>>30887935
If only we brought a camera.
>>
>>30887433
ARE YOU FEELIN THAT EARTH PONY POWAH?!!
>>
>>30887433
How we gonna take this shit back?
>>
>>30887486 >>30887664 >>30887871 >>30887878 >>30887928
>>30887904 >>30887935 >>30888071 >>30887508 >>30888168
"Ponies? The ones like her?" You ask quietly, and she nods. "They come here for that?"
"Some do." She says, just as quiet, "But not many. It's not common for ponies to descend."
You leave her roll for a moment before the Star grabs some mud with one of her rays, which seemingly breaks Sea out of the spell, making her head muddied head jerk up.
"You think this is good enough?" You ask her, wondering why didn't she do it on your grass.
"No." She says immediately, standing up.
"But you--" Starts the gypsy.
"Shut up." Sea walks briskly on our dome, her tail leashing, "They are still there."
"They?" You ask her, alarmed.
"I said it was two." She says distractedly, "There."
"Ah?" The sirens share a look and move our dome in the direction she's pointing, and after a moment of walking she starts filling the bags you brought with mud.
"A bag is mine." She tells the gypsy, not beckoning any argument.
>>
>>30888590
keep filling til we can't fill no more. I don't remember Sea rolling in the grass. Perhaps she's more of a mud mare?
>>
>>30888590
We'll ask sea why she rolled in the mud later then and if there is any difference between this soil and the soil of our house. It doesn't seem like they'll be moving anytime sea.
>>
>>30888590
What made you want to roll on all this mud? Did your earth pony instincts take over?
>>
>>30888846
Next thing you know it she'll be the master of land and sea. She'll be like Toph from avatar, except she can see in the water and ground. And not a midget.
>>
>>30888590
I really hope this works. if the first batch of soil is able to bear fruit Then I'd like to start growing a cherry sapling and propose the idea of making a public park with cherry trees and grass everywhere. It'll be great!
Maybe we could propose the idea to Lady Golden Thread to make a park with tax payer money and give her a sapling?
>>
>>30888653
What if...those two sea monsters are working up the nerve to ask each other out? Oh wouldn't that be precious!
>>
File: d22353889e8d117c11b7149805be5139.png (153KB, 1074x990px) Image search: [Google]
d22353889e8d117c11b7149805be5139.png
153KB, 1074x990px
Nice thoughts of Cas's thicc bod will help you Leaf.
>>
Paused.
>>
Do we have a spare pot to gift gypsy?
>>
bump and I forgot why we can't fug Cas. It's because that'd mean we'd have to give up on leaving right?
>>
>>30890829
Pretty much. We could do it, but it'd be a bad choice in the long term for both of us since we're planning on leaving.
>>
>>30888640 >>30888653 >>30888846 >>30888881 >>30889069
You help her fill the bags completely, acting as if you didn't notice her smelling the mud curiously a few times, and try to calm her when she mentions the worm. The Star spends most of the time chattering with the sirens, if only to keep a certain distance from Sea, and the gypsy rolls in the mud a few times to see what happens then helps us, seeming disappointed.
"I had forgotten they did that." She mutters distractedly under her breath.
"You've seen it before?"
"Way back." She fills the last bag, "I am glad I felt like bringing an extra one."
"Are you done yet?" Asks the leader of the sirens. "My colleagues are uncomfortable."

End this scene?
If so, do you want to do anything in particular next?
>>
>>30891798
Resurface, then think about the worm or whatever this is what Sea felt below.
>>
>>30891798
Yeah, let's get out of here. We needs to come down here again another time. Skip to how much money we make from showing a movie?
>>
Writing update. Meanwhile, would you guys be up to the email thing? >>30892425
>>
>>30891798
Unless the monsters sense us and approaches, let's go and skip.
>>30892573
Maybe? I kind of understand the Choosie subscriptions, but not much about the email thingemabob? Would we exchange emails then you would send updates to all participants?
>>
>>30892984 >>30892153 >>30892370 >>30892984
A large stallion jumps off the tent trying to stead his breath, eyes bulging off their orbits. As soon as he notices you and Natan he stands, teeth gritted, and marches to the projector.
Not again.
"You have ponies in there!" He shouts, indignant.
"Now, if we could only talk for a minute?" Says the Star, floating over him.
Sea stands quietly, standing between him and the projector.
"Get off my way--" He tries to bat Sea aside, but she grabs his arm to throw him to the water between your house and her shed.
"You know what." Says Sea. "I like movies."
"You know what I'd like," Asks Herb, perched on the tent, "To know if you folks are still acting."
"Yes." Says Sea.
"Yeah, that's still up." You nod. "Natan?"
"I am supposed to act?" He asks, confused.
"No, the pearls."
"Oh." He counts quickly the small packages he's been bundling between functions. "Four hundred and twenty five."

Yeah, it's just sending me an email so I get your address and then I send one when I start sessions.
>>
>>30893100
Hell yeah we need to buy some weapons for the monster in case he shows himself again. We also need to buy a piece of wood and some paint to write " the ponies you see on the wall are fine and not inside the projector. "
>>
>>30893100
>"You know what I'd like," Asks Herb, perched on the tent, "To know if you folks are still acting."
Yes. We need to give the movie theater idea some tweaks so people don't freak out so much. Like maybe advertising to local buisnesses and explaining to people how the movie works, before the film plays.
At least you're having fun Sea.

>"I am supposed to act?" He asks, confused.
If you'd like.

Now back to the acting. We have the locations, the characters, some fighting moved, some razzle dazzle, the act or act 1. Are we missing anything else? When we start the performance, how will we attract people?
>>
>>30893100
I'm still lostish, but I think I get it.
Is the 'through email for notifications of when you'll be running on the thread, or the quest will be ran through emails?
>>
>>30893381
Only notifications
>>
OH, I forgot completely about asking things to the Gypsy as >>30847485 said. Do you bunch want to do a bit of narrative time warping to ask her?
>>
>>30893386
I prefer notifications from Discord, but like what that anon said, not everyone has discord/wants to go to da klub.
>>
>>30893484
Why nut. Sure.
>>
>>30893204 >>30893357 >>30893381
"Good." You sigh, relaxed. Even when you kept seeing people go in, part of you kept insisting that you couldn't be doing well. "Great."
There's still Bubba. Part of you still goes back to how he avoided your eyes when he told you he knew you'd leave.
"Shouldn't we give some warning?" Asks the Star. "To stop this from happening so much?"
"Feel free not to." Says Sea.
Nitzan yells something, giving Natan a start, "Er, yes, she-- It''s saying you can use a wood sign. People'll look at it."
"May-- She understands us?" You ask him, surprised.
"Understanding is simple. It's talking that's hard."
"Right. But back to the play, we should decide how to attract people. Have we finished the third act yet?" You ask Sea.
"Improvising." She shrugs.
"You know the rules of the game, boyo. Sort of. You'll learn them." Herb corrects himself a few times. "That's the best muse anyone could ask."
"Gee, thanks a lot."
"Don't mention it." He says happily, prompting the Star to poke a bidimensional tongue at him.
>>
>>30847485 >>30893484 >>30893505
"A mare and a stallion." The gypsy's eyes wander as we walk, "Creeking, Creeking..."
"And Whisper." You add.
You walk for a moment in silence. A few foals run past you across the boardwalk.
"It was so long ago." Says the gypsy, lost in thought, "But yes, I think I know who you are talking about... They asked me about stories. Both of them seemed so tired, but kept putting on a brave face for the foals." She laughs to herself, "Oh, I knew it!"
"You knew what?"
"I knew someone had talked to me about grass before!" She smiles widely, as if she had passed a difficult test. "I told her a story, but asked her to tell me one in exchange."
>>
>>30893593
What was the story you told? Do you know anything about the queen of tides?
>>
>>30893593
Nigga where they at though?
>>
>>30893564
>There's still Bubba. Part of you still goes back to how he avoided your eyes when he told you he knew you'd leave.
Bubba cri himself to sleep cuz he din ask the cute Pegasus out on a date
>>
>>30893632
>>30893655
"What story? Where are they?"
"Some story or another about the mare in the moon, there's a lot of those but she wanted the oldest I knew... I think hers was about another mare in the moon?" She clicks her tongue, "And I don't know where they could be, this was a very long time ago."
>>
>>30893852
She looks pretty good for a possibly 100 year or more old. Thank her for sharing this with you. How's that copper lightning thing we tried to teach her going?
>>
>>30893897
That's assuming she purchased her own set.
>>30893852
Tell me about Whale cities?
>>
>>30893897
"Just how old are you?"
She seems confused by the question for a moment, but then laughs, "Old enough, my little pony. And I still haven't seen all there is to see."
"Okay," You nod, put off by her answer, "Er. Know anything about whale cities?"
"There's a few, yeah. What about them?"
"Just anything. I found out Creeking visited one. It had a tall tower." You add.
"Oh. Lanka, bunch of yahoos." She shakes her head, smirking, "What kind of pony builds a city where no building can be over ten feet, then makes a hundred feet tower on it's center?"
"What kind?" You ask her back, unsure of what else could you say.
"Genially crazy ponies, that's who." She says, pleased.
"Right." Her happiness is too much for you not to smile with her. "Have you practiced with the rods?"
"I am still waiting for the dragon to make them. You?"
"Still have to get the whale fat." You sigh. "I didn't expect it to cost so much, jeez."
"YOu try to kill a whale." She rolls her eyes. "THEN tell me about it's price."

End scene?
If so, same as last time, any sugestion on what to do next?
>>
>>30894208
I guess we can try doing that play? Start saving up money so that we can go to Lanka. Also finding out where it is or at least it's general direction. Learn more about potions we can make with bubba.
>>
>>30894208
Ask Bubba if he knows any alchemy voodoo to remove salt from soil without killing the bacteria? Or do we want the bacteria? Fuck cant remember we can just have two different samples to test.
Oh and look for a 2 x 4 if you have any -maybe check the shed- to advertise about the movie business in big bold letter, with one of those clay slabs below with the finer details about what not to do.
>>
>>30894261
Make with Bubba?
>>
>>30894283
I might be remembering it wrong. Did we just take inventory and sell ingredients to those teenagers that wanted hands? I just wanted to learn to make a potion or two. But never mind. Forget bubba. We should just focus on making pearls and dueling with sea learning how to fight. We should also train with wing ups.
>>
>>30894261
Blaring out hard bass from the gramaphone and eating potatoes
>>
>>30894208
Balls to the wall, let's make our way onto Broadway
>>
>>30894208
Fuck Bubba
>>
>>30894261 >>30894283 >>30894330
>>30894333 >>30894275 >>30894446
"Are you ready?" You gulp.
Silence.
"Sea."
Her ears flick, but she doesn't turn to you.
"Fine." You take a deep breath.
"Calm down," Herb holds your cheeks between his wings, "They can't be worse critics than I am a teacher, can they?"
"That doesn't calm me down at all." You say. "What if they--"
"There is no they." Says sea sharply.
"But didn't you say I have to read the audience?"
"First you have to forget them, yes?" Says Herb. "For now act with her and nail down forgetting."
You look around. The gypsy's practicing with her group several dozen meters into the water, and a few ponies and griffons -not many, but still a healthy crowd- walk around the plazas in anticipation for the solstice. A few moonlet are running around the place, jumping against walls sometimes.
And you have no real scenery. You are supposed to just wing it in one of the platforms.
Then Sea grabs your mane to make you face her, almost throwing the tricorn off your head before you grab it. "What do I have to do to get you to focus."
>>
>>30894922
I would say a slap but those hurt. I would also say a kiss but I'm not sure Sea would want to do that. So... a big hug and reassuring words that we're gonna do great out there?
>>
>>30894922
kiss me
Tell me words of encouragement?
Maybe we could have grabbed a few stray clouds to turn into mini lightning clouds for ambience.

I fucked up my post.
>>
>>30894922
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6p86Kp6tDE
Setting the mood.
Get hyped. You're evil but not to cartoonishly evil, you do lightning, turn that discomfort grimace into a scowl. Action!
>>
>>30894922
Definitely not a slap. Do something that will motivate me and show that you care? A kiss?
>>
>>30894922
Imagine people in their underwear.
Uhm. Hold on. People are in the nude by default. Would that make it lewd?
>>
>>30894922
What would mr.T do?
>>
>>30895135 >>30895165 >>30895210
"Encouragement?"
She opens her mouth, closes it, opens it again, and pats your back a few times.
"Is that enough." She asks, sounding frustrated.
"Uhm. A kiss?" You try, not sure yourself if it's a joke or not.
She only tenses her jaw further.
"Don't hit me."
She punches your shoulder, hard. "Are you acting for me."
You don't know how to answer to that.
"Do you ever do anything for your own sake?" She insists, and you can't tell who is she angry at.
"Boyo, lady." Herb puts his wings between us. "Put that in the stage, yes?"
"Fine." You nod, her question repeating in your mind. "Fine, I got it."
Bad. You are bad.
You feel bad enough to ease things.
You are a big mean dragon. You have your thunder, and bladed wings.
Where's that roar.
Off your mouth, now, at least part of it. You scream the closest thing a pony can do to such a thing, doing your best to keep your hurt from overcoming you. Do you ever--
No. You are the dragon now. You are the villain. Everything you do is for your own sake, and no one else's.
People crowds--
The batanari doesn't-- deigns not face your way, refusing your majesty insolently, so you walk-- advance to her, impatiently.
Sea-- The batanari turns her head only enough to give you a sideways look, any anger go-- her body foolishly relaxed all of a sudden in childish need to disrespect your power.
"What say you, elder brat?" She aims her spear at you casually, "Speak words which can be understood, for they may be your last. Do you not know the harm you bestowed upon us?"
>>
Paused.
>>
>>30895638
You will stay out of my business mare. What happens to you equines is none of my concern.
>>
>>30895638
nigga I don't give a fuck.
>>
More like these are the last words you'll hear.
>>
>>30895638
You're not worth wasting my breath on. We shall settle this now, and maybe I can relax.
>>
>>30895913 >>30896652 >>30897423 >>30898077
"Ponies concern me none!" You flare your wings, making electricity crackle off the copper rods, "Stand off my way, little pony, for you are not worth wasting my breath on."
"We both know I cannot, I will not do that." She stands firm and tall, "You taught me not to, when your heart had yet to wither."
>>
>>30898090
Perhaps I taught you too well. And what do you of all people know of hearts? You dare think I would allow emotions to dictate me?
Dive at her and feint an attack.
>>
>>30898090
How high is the board walk above the water?

Say "One last chance for you to live another day!" then do some fancy looking tai chi moves and shoot lightning at her.
I shouldn't have to say this but, don't aim at her.
>>
Hope these ponies are as easily surprised with the acting, as they were with the movie.
>>
>>30898492 >>30898582 >>30898682
"What do you know about the heart of a dragon?" You swipe your hoof in a wide arc, "Do you have the arrogance to believe it is an aching heart that moves me?" You flare your wings, bitting down the ache of electricity coursing through your joints.

She doesn't buckle, but the Star-- The maiden jumps in front of her, holding a small wooden sword with one of her detached 'arms', and talks with a far graver voice than usual, "Pair of fools that you are! Do you not see that there is no heart left in him to ache?" She asks S-- The batanari, then turns back to you, "Do you not see there is no more gold to plunder, that you have taken all there was to take?"
>>
>>30898691
I have not taken enough until your heart is the same as mine?
>>
>>30898691
There is more than gold worth taking
>>
honestly I don't care about the acting or what we say and do. I'm only for this because Herb suggested it.
>>30898691
Who be you you toy soldier?
>>
>>30898714 >>30898795 >>30898920
"You lie to me, and I know that to be truth! You still frolick unceasingly!"
"What you want is to make us as hollow as you are!" The S-- maiden jumps to you, ready to cut your throat, the batinari trying to conceal her spear strike behind the maiden's body.

I jumped to acting because some of you guys wanted to.
Tbh it stroke me as odd, I thought you'd first want to talk with someone about the worm being down there or to stockpile something else to prepare.
Dunno, if there's no interest I can skip this scene.
>>
>>30899061
I think we can talk to the explosives guy about the worm being down there and the noble lady too. Maybe also the duda captain rarity?
Yeah let's skip it. I thought acting would just be a little cut to between and after the show. Not having to come up with crap.
>>
>>30899061
Skip to hot gay sex. Bubba and leaf or Sea and Gas, I care not which.
Or more muny. And weather Natan and Nitzan want to go through with the salvaging of their ship.
>>
>>30899162
Weather or not.
Choosie, will they get any stalker fans?
>>
>be Pegasus that needs muny
>you put on show to get mony
>show goes ok
>wtf bunch of other bird bird horse go crazy
>want to know how to shoot lightning like you
>you say no because dangerous
>they still annoying shit out you
>fuck you salt water and electrolytes
>>
>>30899094 >>30899162 >>30899171 >>30899273
You pant, shaking your head to get your mane off your eyes and trying to ignore the dull ache from the ba-- From Sea's hits.
She, in the other hoof, seems just as fresh as ever.

And the audience. You are peripherally aware of an audience, but made an effort not to notice how many.
You turn to them. Looks like a bit under a dozen, not counting Necia who is hiding nearby to watch.

As they clap their hooves against the boards, Herb announces the end of the show, making an ornate and shamelessly self-assured reverence while extending showing the audience to your tricorn, laid upside down and awaiting.

A minute or two pass.
"How much?" You ask Herb.
"Well, I did empty the hat a few times... people gets tight when they see it's gots money, you see. Counting that, I'd say one..."
"One!?"
"One hundred, or just about." He says. "Not bad for a first show, yes?"
You sigh, wondering if Herb actually knew the relief would overshadow any disappointment. "Where's Natan?"
"Her--"
"Ah!" You squeak, turning around. "What do you people have with startling me?"
"My apologies." He rushes to say.
You gulp, nodding, "Have you decided yet? About savaging?"
"I've talked with Nitzan about it."
"I understand." You unbuckle the harness that holds the rods over your wings.
"But... but it's the wisest decision. To make use of what we own, I mean... and, I suppose, what my captain would've wanted." He adds distantly.
>>
>>30900140
I think you're making the right choice. You would want any dudas made to use it when you pass right?
>>
>>30900140
Mind if I am what Nitzan had to say about the salvaging?
>>
>>30900282
*ask
>>
>Cost to reclaim and move Duda vessel
+
>cost of repair
+
>materials needed
=
>sweet baby Jesus that's expensive
>>
>>30900219 >>30900282 >>30900290
"And Nitz?"
Natan hesitates before talking, hearing Nitz yell something at him. "It was... it was a point of contention between us. I hope you'll understand Nitzan wanting to keep it private."
"It's fine." You nod. "I am sure they'd be proud of you."
"I somehow doubt that." He says, deep in thought.
Sea, who is sitting and facing away from us, talks for the first time since we finished the act, "Wondering that is a waste of effort."

End scene?
Again, any sugestions on what to do next?
>>
>>30900731
END SCENE
>>
>>30900731
>"Wondering that is a waste of effort."
Huh?
>>
>>30900731
I dunno, buy a bomb? Check out gyspys sweet body and ask if she wants to get intimate? Start sailing towards north or trying to look for a compass in the shop? Things are kind of too open right now.
The only thing I can really think of to do is look for the city of larkan to see if the pink star is there.
>>
>>30900731
This anon >>30900772 is right about things being too open. There are different goals we can strive to accomplish, and some S&G's.
So we did some acting. Good. I want to stick to playing movies to earn pearls and keeping stock of clouds to power all our shit. With pearls we will save up to buy tnt flares+gun, maybe something for Natan and Sea. All of these are on the Chance the sea monster attacks up out in sea.
I assume some time has passed and the captain already departed the city. I think the captain dude said he could hook us up on a better deal with the boom sticks.

So yes. Save up for boom.
>>
>>30900731
>Wondering that is a waste of effort
What?
>>
>>30900821
Look at that. Someone who was confused like me. That could be Sea referring to Natan's pondering and how he shouldn't dwell too hard about it.
>>
>>30900847
That's probably it. It's something Sea would give as advice.
>>
>>30900753 >>30900758 >>30900772 >>30900819 >>30900821 >>30900847
"Wondering that?"
"What would dead people think." She says, her voice just as neutral as ever. "They aren't there."

>>

"Oy," The small stallion turns to you with a smile that gives you shudder. "You are... that stallion. And a Duda."
Natan avoids stepping on something sticky on the bar's floor on his way to the stallion's table, "We are here to buy--"
"Shush you." He calls at a service mare, telling her to refill his glass and bring a second one for you, "Proper business is done over a good pint. Now talking about business... You are the one who asked about the sticks, aintcha? Those are some big boy toys to ask about."

I've been asking you what's that you want to do next because I didn't want to bullrush forward without giving you a chance to prepare, when Leaf logically has time to. It was a bit disconcerting that there was little prompt for that in particular.
Also remember, the gypsy offered paying some of the salvaging as payment for the dirt.
>>
>>30900998
Yeah we asked about those sticks. We're gonna need one to fight a sea monster.
I hope gypsy was talking about the dirt at the bottom of the sea. If she wants to come along while we can get everything we can from the wreckage then that's fine with me.
>>
>>30900998
It insurance in case another monster attacks.
>>
>>30900998
So uh, how is the dynamite buisness? Why typically buys from you?
>>
>>30901143
*who
>>
>>30900998
This won't be too expensive I hope.
>>
Who needs dynamite when you can make fertilizer bombs?
>>
Roll to seduce
>>
What is it exactly we'll be drinking?
>>
>>30901022 >>30901071
"I need it." You give a quick look to the... beer? the mare puts in front of you, but don't drink it, "There's something coming here. A monster."
"Oh, yes." He nods, not making any effort to cover that he doesn't buy it. "I'll believe it if you got the pearls."
"We may." Says Natan. He preferred to tell the Star to stay outside with the money. "I may also want to know the price."
"Honing your people's fine tradition of being stingy as it gets, ain't you?" The stallion laughs, "Always bad business, with someone who won't drink." He takes a long, drawn drink of beer, "Two thousand the stick and if someone asks you don't know me."
"A thousand." Says Natan immediately.
"Two."
"One."
The stallion tries to stare Natan down, a valiant effort considering how most of his face is a single unblinking, unreadable eye.
"Two thousand."
"Your merchandise can't be worth that if you work here." Says Natan plainly, with far more assertiveness than you've ever heard from him. "A thousand."
"Eighteen hundred, because what you are trying's cute enuff." The stallion chortles.
"Fifteen hundred." Says Natan as plainly as before."
"Fine," Nods the stallion, "Sixteen hundred."

Had an internet outtage last night.
>>
File: IMAG3660.jpg (625KB, 1632x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3660.jpg
625KB, 1632x920px
Oh and almost forgot, thanks to Minty for this.
>>
>>30903693
We're on a budget. Are you sure that you can't do 1400? We need more things to prepare for the monsters arrival like flares and armor and blades. Do you think the explosives are strong enough to pierce a whale? We have to cut out it's heart. Maybe if he sees we're serious he'll just want to take whatever pearls we have.
>>
>>30903693
What- sixteen hundred to the stick? The last guy said five hundred. Goodness gracious, I wonder if he's still around.

Is it me or not?
>>
>>30904459 >>30904577
"Sixteen hundred!?" You shake yourself off the open-mouthed surprise, "Last time it was five!"
"Five?" Asks the stallion, confused. "Oh, you were that other guy... then let's say seven hundred." He nods to himself, then takes another drink of might-be beer. "Sirens are tighter with their patrools lately."
You look down at your drink. It's a darker amber than any beer you've had, and has a fruity but unpleasantly sweet smell, like green plums.
"I am on a budget." You tell him. "How strong is it? Can it pierce a whale?"
The stallion looks at you, grin frozen in a grimace and teeths gritted, and eyes darting around the room before he talks, "If you know what's best, colt, you won't ask that out loud in public." He talks more quietly, "But yes. You can make short work of a whale."

Forgot to say so in the post, current budget between the acting and the movies is just under 4K
>>
>>30904694
He'll probably be two or three whales thick. Fine pay him.
>>
>>30904694
>>30904714
>>30904694
>"If it's the size he told me it won't come cheap." He shrugs, as if saying 'What can I do', "Five hundred the boomstick, or just about. Siren export. Let's say... five's a nice number."
Isn't there any one else whom we could buy more boom sticks from? This is crazy man.

>"Sirens are tighter with their patrools lately."
Do you know why?
Damn. I wonder if Gypsy knows anyone else. I don't want to stay in this city any longer.

Five whales thick actually to do the thing in. That's 3500 pearls for a bundles worth. Any less probably won't kill it. I want to see if we can haggle a little more.
>>
>>30905001
I don't really mind paying because the future is uncertain, money is no object and we really need some explosives. It's not like making money is that hard now that we can show movies.
>>
>>30904694
Three thousand for five?
Ok then three thousand three hundred?
>>
>>30905083
You make a valid point.
>>
>>30904714 >>30905001 >>30905083
>>30905112 >>30905124
You think about it for a moment and nod, closing your eyes shut. "Fine. I'll take five."
"Going for a big bang, aintcha?" He laughs, "Let's have a toast."
You clang your glass against his, still uncomfortable, "Big bang?"
"You know, the bang to start all bangs. It's a deal, then?" He offers a hoof to shake it.
Natan grabs it before you can, "Very well, then." He says gladly, "Thirty two hundred."
The stallion gives him a stinkeye, but nods, "Thirty two hundred it is."

End the scene?
>>
>>30905734
Yep. There doesn't appear much else to be done here. Now we just need a sharp knife or spear. Preferably something machete like.
>>
>>30905734
We've been doing a end scenes where we've been bouncing around everywhere. Its a little jarring.
>>
>>30905764
We should consult with Sea about buying her a new weapon, if she wants one. Dont want to get stuck with something we won't use often.
>>
>>30905832
I don't care if we won't use it often. It's whole purpose is going to be to slice that monster into ribbons.
>>
>>30905862
>implying that Leaf will be engaging the monster up close because he's so strong and fast and the best
>>
>>30905734
We also need to buy something that will light dynamite, or something like a timer? It'll be hard to light the bundle in mid air with a fling and steel, as aposed to a lighter. Or a really thick set of matches.
>>
>>30905764 >>30905797 >>30905832 >>30905862 >>30905926
"Sea?" You knock her door. "I got the--" You cut yourself before saying explosives out loud and in public, "--Things."
"Great." She says from inside her shack. "Why do I care."
"Are you well?" You ask her, concerned.
It takes her a moment to answer, "Argued with the bird about acting."
"Oh." You nod, lost. "Was it bad?"
"He's an idiot. Nothing new."
"Right. I was thinking about getting you a new spear on my way back. Since I am buying a gun for myself."
"Do I look like I care for fancy."

The quick bursting from scene to scene will be mostly with done with once the worm attacks.
As my plans go we'll probably be on the move in a mostly consistent basis from then on.
>>
>>30906062
You should if you want toy with your prey longer.
>>
>>30906062
Well I don't know much about spears. I thought there would be some fancy spears with fancy enchantment, or make of light weight material. So, I gueeeess you don't need one?

We gonna get some ranged weapon for Natan too if he wants one?
>>
>>30906118
Sea doesn't toy with pray. She hunts. Have you seen her toying with anything before? From her typical monotone disposition do you think she's the type that toys?
>>
>>30906118 >>30906149 >>30906159
"Nothing like lighter materials?"
"I am used to my own spear's weight." She says, "That maters more than the lightness."
"And harder?"
"It'll break when it breaks."
"Okay." You chagrin. How can she be so laid back about it?
"Get yourself a good gun." She adds.
"I was going to." You nod, giving Natan a look, "Hear you later."
"Hear you."
You trot to Natan, who is talking with Nitzan on your grass, the smaller one pointing at the farm while saying something.
"Hey," You say, startling him. "I was thinking about you."
"Ah?"
"About getting you a gun."
He hesitates, ignoring Nitzan when she says something, "I... hadn't considered that." He is quiet for a second. "We should tell captain Rarity, too. Warn her about that monster."
>>
>>30906534
Alright. We'll tell her so she can come with us to buy guns.
>>
>>30906629
Come with us to buy guns? What are you implying?
>>
>>30906534
One of these days we need to learn the language of this world
>>
>>30906629
Why would Rarity need to come with us to buy guns? I do not see the point.
>>
>>30906534
Hey Nitzan, how you doin? I wonder how Nitz will grow up.
Good idea. Let's go tell her.
>>
>>30906629 >>30906952 >>30907093 >>30907107 >>30907165
"If you say so." You look Nitzan climb the arm he offers her, "You want to go now?"
"If it's not too much of a bother?"
"My schedule's free now." You nod. "Star?"
She floats off the water, holding a pair of snakes with her rays.
"You are busy?"
"Yes." She lowers the snakes to the water, not giving you any explanation. "But I want to talk with the captain again."
"Okay." You start walking with the others. "I can go buy a gun after that."

Change PoV to Natan or the Star?
>>
>>30907212
To Nitzan. Its moody teen mode now.
I'm kidding. I want a Star PoV to check on her snake trainer. She'll been the Pied Piper of snakes some day.
>>
>>30907212
Natan
>>
>>30907275
If you guys want Nitzan, then Nitzan. I almost offered that.
It's just that since she can't talk with the others yet I didn't know if you'd know her enough to want to play as her.
>>
The heck does Nitzan do all day anyway? Bitch about how much flesh bags such and paints herself with black ink?
>>
>>30907373
This isn't a suggestion, I'm just thinking.
>>
Did we roll to seduce Rarity yet?
>>
>>30907212
Golden Thread
>>
>>30907275 >>30907277
>Now playing as Natan
The captain's assistant returns to you, walking as smoothly and ready to pounce as any other of the rare line, and makes a curtsy. "My Captain invites you in." He speaks in Anreis, the tongue of Dudas, making Lettuce Leaf uncomfortable. "However, it also has said it might be wise to ask the pony to stay here. He might find the captain's manners... offensive."
"And my other companion?" You gesture at Star as subtly as you can.
"Why is she even with us?" Asks Nitzan, not caring about subtlety.
"The Captain has personally invited the, er, the /cherub/ to come in, if so it desires."
>>
>>30908455
Let's bring in leaf so long as he knows that there is no danger other then to his sensibilities.
>>
>>30908455
Nitzan, we've been over this.
>>
>>30908529 >>30908863
"Leaf," You turn to him, "I don't think Captain Rarity has the intent to hurt you, but... but it has no intent of watching it's tongue for you either. I'd understand if you wanted to wait outside."
"Oh." He thinks about it for a second, "I can handle mean."
"Very well," Captain Rarity's assistant moves aside to let us enter. "I trust you remember the way."
"I do, yes."
"Nitzan." You say on your way to Rarity's room, talking Anreis. "We've talked about Star. She didn't know."
Nitzan doesn't answer.
The captain seems surprised to see Leaf, pausing when on him when it's looking at us, "Little cherub. Whatever brings you here?" It asks, extending a hand to Star.
"I just wanted to say hi." She shakes the captain's finger between the rods she decided are hooves now. "But Natan had to talk with you."
"Is that so?"
"Well, yes. There is a creature..."
"The one Lettuce Leaf and his friend fought?" Asks Rarity, talking Anreis.
"Yes, we have many reasons to believe it's coming back to the city." You answer by talking Anreis too.
"And do you trust these reasons?" Asks Captain Rarity.
"I don't have any reason to disbelieve Seaweed's most extraneous senses. They have been reliable so far, despite the mare's disposition."
"Hey!" Nitzan taps your glass, "Sea's cool."
"I am glad one of them is of your liking." Says Rarity warmly. "Have you thought about making away from the city?"
"Then the beast might attack while we are vulnerable." You say simply.
"No," Rarity shakes it's head, "Not them. You, and Nitzan."
"Going away?" Asks Nitzan, as surprised as you.
"Do you have any reason to believe the beast would also chase you?" Explains Rarity, "It has only seemed interested in the ponies so far. You must understand, you are so young! What would I be to do if the worse happened? Savage your body, to ensure that your information disk isn't lost forever?"
>>
>>30908880
Leaf has a better chance with us helping and he's presumably a friend. we also get the bonus of avenging the old captain.
>>
>>30908880
I did ponder on the possibility of leaving as the creature, as I heard, was interested in Leaf and Star as opposed to any of the dudas.
>ha we're talking in another language so Leaf and maybe Star can't understand
I had not considered, or did not want to think to much about it.

>>30908968
But it's the "why we should help him," not what if we help him.
>presumably
He's totally a friend. No debating on the ifs or butts.

>we also get the bonus of avenging the old captain.
Do you have poor memory or something? There is no avenging the captain by killing the monsters. The captain was killed by a very unfortunate meeting that was out of everyone control and expectations.
>>
>>30908880
I am glad that you are this concerned for us and our lineage, but I can't help but wonder if this if I should leave.
I could leave. There is a mare that might be able to salvage our ship. We could sail with other Dudes until we have a ship of our own, and I believe Leaf would not mind giving us money if we asked. I don't know if I should.
Nitzan?
>>
File: 1493056595255.gif (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493056595255.gif
27KB, 600x600px
>>30909018
>>
>>30908968 >>30909018 >>30909112
"I'd lie if I said I haven't considered it."
"Guys?" Asks Leaf, sharing a look with Star. "We are here too?"
"Oh." You talk in his language again, "I didn't realize I was still talking that... Captain Rarity proposed that we take some distance from the city until the 'worm' attacks. Me and Nitzan."
"Uhm, if you want to..." He says, surprised, "It's not like I'll think least of you."
"Nitzan?"
"Wuh-- Uhm," It fret it's hands, suddenly nervous, "What if, if something happens?"
"Oh?" Asks Rarity, talking Anreis. "I didn't think you held esteem for the cherub."
"But what of the others?" Asks Nitz. "Sea? Herb? I--" She stops talking for a moment, "I don't have anyone but them and Natan now."
"Herb?" You ask it, surprised.
"What about it?" Asks Nitzan defensively.
"Very well." Nods Rarity before you can answer, talking Equiish again. "Even still, I still extend my previous offer to you."
"Joining your crew?" You give Nitzan a moment to comment, "I am still touched, and flattered, by it."
"Neri would have given it to any of mine." Says Rarity simply.
"But my feelings have not changed, and neither have Nitzan's," You give it a moment to protest, but it doesn't. "We would be outliers among your crew, and a ship cannot have two..." You fall silent, unable to say the word.
Rarity places the tip of a finger on your 'chin' to raise your lens, "Natan, did Neri design you to be a captain?"
"Well, no..."
"Do you know why it was raising you as such, then?"
You don't answer to that. You can't.
"Because Neri saw something in you that could not be built." Continues talking Rarity. "Because it knew the right to command cannot be embedded in a mechanical design, and those who try to are foolish. Because you could, and can, grow."
>>
>>30909406
Grow into a captain*
Fuck if I'll delete a post twice.
>>
>>30909406
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
>>
>>30909406
>Rarity places the tip of a finger on your 'chin' to raise your lens
Think that would be the tip of his chassis or body since he got no neck. I still have the information disk my captain gave me. I know I'm not one yet but some day I will be.

So you build Duda. So do they upgrade to get bigger? Was the captain asmaller, Duda at some point?
>>
>>30909406
Nitzan wants to stay. Problem solved.
We should prank them by showing the vidya clip of the monster.
>>
>>30909558
Also Star could weaponized that shit against pirates or something into a nonlethal attack. With the exceptions of those who would suffer from a heart attack or epilepsy. Blast that stereo and do some flashy attack and boom! we're in buisness.
>>
Paused.
>>
Oh and also, wanna change to the star tomorrow to ask those questions?
>>
>>30909701
Yes. No. Maybe. After we talk with Rarity.
>>
File: Very good idea yes.png (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Very good idea yes.png
199KB, 600x600px
>>30909701
>>
Well that sure was a nice thing to say.
>>
>>30911273 >>30909422 >>30909439
>>30909542 >>30909558 >>30909570
"I appreciate the sentiment," You push it's finger away gently, "I truly do. But I still doubt that."
"Hopefully you won't do so for long." She pulls her hand back. "Can you do me a favor, little Nitzan? Look after Natan?"
"Don't worry," It says, "I'll keep it from being too dumb."
"Miss Rarity?" Asks Star.
"Captain, cherub."
"Captain Rarity? Do you Dudas start like Nitzan and build larger bodies?"
"Captains do." You tell her, "Size is a sign of age and office."
"I was wondering that too." Adds Lettuce Leaf, "If you were as small as Natan, I mean."
"Once I was, yes." Nods Captain Rarity, "But that was... two, three centuries ago? Exact numbers stop mattering." It adds distractedly.
>>
>>30912905
That's neat. Well we warned her of the monster
and I can't think of anything else to talk to her about so we're done here. Unless maybe she can help with scavenging? Let's go check out them guns.
>>
>>30912953
She mentioned salvaging data disks so I assume individual Duda fleets can only do small salvaging OP's as opposed to sea races like the Triton and siren who can do larger Salvaging OP's.
>>30912905
Where do duda's acquire the resources for more parts? Do they excavate ore deep within the clay lands or do they trade with siren and Triton miners? And I read somewhere in a book that said there was such a thing as Duda cannons? What are those? Are they the typical cannons of iron and gun powder like in those pirate movies? Pressurized cannons? Magical lasers? Rail gun?
>>
>>30912953 >>30913070
"And how do you get the materials?" Keeps asking Star.
"We trade them, of course--"
"WIth sirens? Do they do salvaging too?"
"Well, yes, all lines that could do that were wiped out during our first wars."
"And I read a book that talked about Duda cannons too!"
"A book?" Asks Captain Rarity, curious, but it shakes it's head, "We don't find it polite to ask about our machines. Only a captain is entitled to know."
"I suppose is time we take our leave." You say, "Thanks for receiving us."
"Before you go," Says Captain Rarity, "I... will dock off the city, if you truly think it's in danger. My crew comes before everything else, I hope you'll understand."
>>
>>30913290
C'ya matey. Aaarrrrr!
>>
>>30913290
Yeah, a crew is important. On wards.
>>
>>30913290
oooOOOOooh. This makes me want to search for salvaging Duda lines data disk. I bet the sirens could find, or have some of them.
>>
>>30913290
So that one guy with the Gun stall. I don't remember if he was the only guy or not, but I think he had more selections of guns and we only choose the cheap ones at the first time. What kind of, not so cheap guns does he have?
>>
File: file.png (258KB, 2310x1901px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
258KB, 2310x1901px
>>30913323 >>30913340 >>30913344 >>30913390
"We do." You make a curtsy, followed by Star and Lettuce Leaf, "I suppose I won't see you again anytime soon?"
"Possibly." It says.
You talk Anreis, "Then may luck find you, wherever you go."
"May mine find you, for you might need it more." It answers with a nod.

> Back at Leaf

You wave the Star and Natan goodbye and make your way to the same market as before, searching for any stall with guns. Sure enough there's a few others that do have them, but there's still a single one that's specialized in guns and guns only.
"Hi--"
"Well hello my friend my buddy," The clerk turns moves entirely too quickly to pass an over your shoulder, "I see you still got a hat! Good to have jazz! I guess you have come here for self defense sport and or impressive yet accessible tools?"
"I actually wanted to see some better--"
"Oh a larger pocket! Always good always good my friend, if you'd have a look, what about those ah?"
"Why is the one on the left so--"
"Large blunt heavy? Look at this beauty?" He grabs it with a swing of his hoof, "Action reload for the busy hunter! Two flares at once, and enough weight to pack a wallop to anyone who approaches! And adjustable aim." He adds, moving a part of the frontmost aim piece that makes raise or descend a few millimeters. "And this once oh this one, just look at it, too much of a beaut for your conventional flares! And adjustable scope sight too, made of duda glass so it'll never ever remain broken for long! And see this signature?" He points at it, "This is dragon writing! Have you heard of Caloi of course you have, this is one of his last works before he retired!"
>>
>>30914086
I like the 300 dollar one.
>>
>>30914086
Can you tell me a little more about both before I make a decision?

What's our money count?
>>
>>30914086
How is the big bulky one any different from that one smaller double barreled one you first showed me? How does it pack a bigger punch?Does it have something to do with it being bigger?

If not flares, what does the second one use?

You wanna come on by my turf to watch movies? I got grass and moving pictures. Just don't bring any guns please.
>>
File: file.png (30KB, 430x312px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 430x312px
>>30914109 >>30914564 >>30914602
"What's that on the larger one? Near the screw?"
"This here," He grabs the rifle off it's board, "This here is the besterest thing of it, siree!" He holds it on his wings to show you, opening the flare chamber, "See them here marks and how it has got two barrels? Well like this it will shoot one at a time, for the cautious! Change it to the second mark and it'll shoot both at once, for the daring! It has an automatic pin that will swap between them! Just don't switch it to the second when it's on the lower barrel." He adds under his breath, "This one is another beast! For the patient and witty!" He grabs the scoped rifle, "You see how the canon is smaller of course you have, that's because any less than real gun flares would be an insult to it's making! No light no smoke, only fire and hot stone, no one can tell where you shot from!"
>>
>>30914564
Oh, and 700
>>
>>30914707
So no ammo required for the second one?
>>
>>30914707
Ask if you can hold them to feel the weight.
Oh I think I get it now. The long sniper is magical. Something like this would go go great with a cold like a Duda. Natan.
>>
>>30914707
That scoped rifle looks pretty good because we might be able to blind the creature.
>>
>>30914848
And because you don't need to buy ammo?

Cheapest weapon selection reminder
https://www.anonpone.com/cirquesque/30237485#navbar
>>
>>30914707
We still need to sell the shark stuff. Maybe Sea might know who would want to buy it, we Natan can haggle with the price because he's smarter.
>>
>>30914707
Tell me more about the history of these dragon made guns.
>>
>>30914707
What's the...range between the two?
>>
Holy mother of fuck I am a mess tonight, how did I delete two posts by mistake after making a misspost.
https://www.anonpone.com/cirquesque/30915493#navbar
https://www.anonpone.com/cirquesque/30915500#navbar
>>
>>30915500
That burning and poisoning of the meat sounds ok to me if we want to be sure that monster dies.
>>
>>30916589
What? What I miss? What were you responding to?
>>
>>30916589
See >>30915644
>>
>>30916690
bump
>>
>>30916589
"What if I wanted to do that?" You ask half jokingly, then feel nausea. What would your parents think? Is this place getting to you? So soon?
"Well of course client knows best!" The stallion starts opening the bags on his legs in a flurry. "I got all kinda flares! Salt flares signaling flares slag flares firework flares and even the best of all! He aims a chambered pistol at you suddenly and squeezes the trigger.
Five seconds later, you wonder why are you still alive.
"Confetti flares!" He laughs. "Always gets em I swear by my dadda's face! And on purpose,“ He shows you the pistol, all steel with some wood decoration. It's chamber, large and with three chambers, seems heavy and made for bashing. "Isn't she nice? Every scopecolt should have something this nice on their side, for when things get up close and personal! A hundred more pearls and it's all yours, let me tellya.“
>>
>>30918538
So the big fancy sniper is 570. Moving the scope is how much, or could just about anyone do it? And how much is a grip to make it hurt less?

So it's weight depends on how much stuff is loaded in it. Ok. We'll need a strap on it or something just in case we drop it. Now I can't pick between the two. One is a sniper that'll fire almost anything (not sure about penetrating power) and the other with shoot poisonous flares. For a long time because they're fucking flares.

Theoretically if he were in our shoes and theoretically he had to kill a huge monster, what would he use?
>>
>>30918612
"And how much would it cost to move the scope?" You ask him cautiously. The money is piling on pretty quickly on this.
"Oh no not a worry! Thirty pearls and any smith can cut and wield it! Or let's make this a deal," he shows you the hoof-mounted revolver again, "You buy this too and I get the scope on a rail so you can adjust it! Right cheap, I know a guy who'll get it done in an hour."
"Right." You nod, "Let's say I have to kill something big."
"How big are we talking about a dolphin an octopus a nerval a whale?"
"Larger than a whale."
That, for the first time since you saw him, gives him pause.
"If larger than a whale you want as many canons as you can from as far as you can of course!" He laughs,
"Let's say I can't do that. What's best?"
"Oh for something that size you want a barrel gun!" He acts as if he was holding something large between his hooves, grinning and with teeth shinning, "Well mounted and chained with as many flares and prayers as can be gotten! Mounted on a boat that's moving away from it, of course. But of these beauts," He grabs the scoped rifle and the heavier one, one in each wing. "Are you going for a long haul of shooting and evading, or do you want to get up close and personal and blast the thing to smithereens? Client knows best!"
>>
>>30918853
The hoof revolver (100) and long rifle (570 + sliding scope free of charge)

670 is our total. How long til he gets the scope slide thing attached?
We'll buy the bulk flares later when we have more pearls.
>>
>>30919204
>Right cheap, I know a guy who'll get it done in an hour
>>
>>30918853
Up close and personal so we can avoid hitting sea I suppose.
>>
>>30919328
Fug I missed that

>>30919372
You won't have to worry about hitting sea since the thing is impossible to miss. Just aim in another direction and there you go. Zero chance of hitting her. Plus there's less of a delay for the projectile to hit it's target, as opposed to a flare
>>
>>30918853
Can we barter as good as Natan?

If this >>30919204 than we'll buy for 640

Or if this >>30919372
We buy two of those with 600 and 50 flares for 65

Scratch that I want him to keep talking. He keeps spaming more deals. Some better
>>
>>30919372
We can buy the revolver and sniper, giving the revolver to Leaf and the sniper to Natan. Or do you have a better suggestion.

Is it weird that I find flares being used as standard ammunition to be flamboyantly gay?
>>
https://strawpoll.com/c7rswbg8
>>
>>30918853
ask how well the sniper or any flare gun handles underwater. Will there be any misfiring? Will the salt water damage mechanisms of other types of guns?
>>
>>30919204 >>30919328 >>30919372 >>30919513
>>30919961 >>30919978 >>30920235 >>30920298
"Would water break them?"
"Why would it?" He asks, surprised, "Of course not at least most flares! Electric flares will give you a zap if you charge them there, but what else would you expect?"
You nod, "Then I'll get the scoped one and the pistol."
"What a pleasure to make business with you," He extends his wings to hop over the table, "Can I expect you to buy ammo as well?"
"When I have the money." You say uncomfortably, watching him give a quick oiling to both guns. "Uh, do I need that too?"
"Cleaning and oiling tools of course! A good tool works dirty but even better when squeaky clean!" He extends a hoof, "Now if we could complete this transaction?"
"Six seven." You nod, counting the money from your bag. Natan tied them like grapes in groups of ten, so at least that makes the counting easier. "Six four?"
"Oh I like good haggling of course! But not so early in the morning, you know. And I am cutting my own throat with these prices already!" He slides the rifle to you, "You will need an extra long cleaning pipe with such a cannon, by the way. Thank you very much!" He grabs the pearls you slide to his side of the table and searches under it to hand you a piece of marked wood, "Take this to the sixth of Crowned Street to get your scope fixed right up!"
"Uh, I just walk with the guns--?" You notice that while the gun has straps to wear it like a wrist clock when not in use, the rifle doesn't have any such thing.
"Who wouldn't want to show off these beauts?" The seller laughs, "Not like anyone's stupid enough to try stealing 'em!"

>1/2
>>
You fidget with the sliding scope. The small wheel that adjusts or loosens it's grip somehow alluring to turn around.
Then you almost fly into a seagull, and decide to look where you are going.
The Star is the first to notice you, and zooms onto you before you have the time to process her squeak.
"Hey!" She circles around you. "You got guns!"
"Yes--"
"And they are magic!" She grabs the rifle off your arms. "Oooh imagine if we could show this off to princess Twilight! What does it do? Can you use your own magic with it? Who made it? Why is it signed? Is it art?"

>2/2
>>
>>30920670
It's supposed to be a weapon. I think it was made and intended for dragons. Maybe the next time I talk to her in a dream I can tell her about it. It was made by "Caloi "
>>
>>30920670
The rifle thing you put stuff in it and it shoots. No idea other than magic for how it shoots.
The other is another flare gun.
>inb4 Princess Purple questions why they would use flares for weapons when the chemical components could be used for something else
>>
>>30920702 >>30920759
"I think it sort of is? A certain 'Caloi' made it. And uh, I have no idea of what it works like. It's magic." You can't help saying it with a certain distaste. Isn't right to own a machine you can't fix.
"Can we test it?"
"I gue--"
"Mist--" Youturn around to try seeing what was it. "Mister Leeeeeeee--"
"Necia?"
"Mister Leaf!" She shouts again, passing above you.
Wait.
The Star's face plate turns around, trying to keep track of her.
"I caaaaaaaa--" Necia stops shouting, closing her mouth to swallow vomit.
Why is Necia flying.
>>
>>30920894
Oh my goodness let's catch her.
>>
>>30920894
Wat
>wat.exe has crashed
>rebooting...
>...
>...
>...100%
wat.
I bet whale fat is involved. like seriously what the fuck man.
>>
>>30920894
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
>>
>>30920908 >>30921073 >>30921085
"Necia?" You chase her, trying to see what it is. Looks like she's holding... something. "Necia! What's that!"
"--AAAAAAAAAAAA--!"
"Close your mouth you'll--"
"BUG! BUUG!" She tries to spit it.
"Star!" You throw the guns at her to fly freely, going as fast as you can.
"MISTER LEAAAAA-- BUG!"
You catch up to her tail and start climbing up her, trying to see what is she grabbing to. WHatever it is it's picking up speed fast.
What.
"Necia!" You shout, grabbing onto her and trying to use your wings as brakes. "What in Tartarus!"
"I DONT KNOW!" She shouts back, still firmly grabbed to the pair of detached pegasus wings, "THEY WONT STOP!"
>>
>>30921115
Fly against them and pull. Maybe that'll get it to stop. Or trying to turn their power against them and make them fly toward the floor. Or in this case sea.
>>
>>30921115
Ha! We found the guys wings! Time to collect the reward! How big are the wings? Start plucking and pocketing the feathers. Maybe that will slow it down.
>>
>>30921124
>make them fly toward the floor. Or in this case sea.
Ouch
>>
>>30921124 >>30921334 >>30921340
"Hold tight!" You hug Necia tighter, angling your wings, "I'll try to take them down!"
"No no no no--"
You hit the water, barely missing your lawn. It hits you like a wall and almost knocks the air off your puffed cheeks, but you force your mouth to stay gritted shut.
The wings start swimming barely losing any speed, as adapted if not more to water as they are to air. Necia shouts what you have the distinct feeling is siren swearing, then blushes deeply.
You try to pluck important feathers off them, but they only start flying more erratically in response,
>>
>>30921432
Oh shit go up go up.
>>
>>30921432
Fuck if I know what we should do. Give Necia one wing and we can take the other? Can we separate them? Levitating between each other?
Try telling to stop nicely. Then tickling?
>>
>>30921432
...attach them to your back
Boom double with wing power
>>
>>30921432
>>
>>30921453 >>30921692 >>30921721 >>30921745
You try to grab one, but it escapes your hold as Necia tries to make it surface before you drown. How does this even work!? Necia is holding a single one! The other one should fly off!
Hey!
You hug onto the other one, climbing further up Necia's body, and the one Necia is holding just beats more violently. The only thing you can do now is hold it with your mouth, trying to be careful with the delicate bones of this area of the wing. Water enters your mouth, but you ignore it.
The wings are still trashing, but you lose speed and fall still quickly.
Then you realize you are grabbing an area of the wing that /friends/ don't usually touch.
Hopefully, that stallion can't feel what's going on with them, you think as Necia floats you to the surface.
You try to say: "What in Tartarus happened!?"
What you say through the feathers in your mouth is: "Pffpfpfpffpffpfpff!"
This water tastes terrible.
"I- I just saw them!" Exclaims Necia, "And then they flew off with me! I was halfway across the city!" She looks around nervously, "What if someone recognized me?"
>>
>>30922081
With how fast you were going, unlikely. Keep the wing sensually in your mouth and gesture to Necia if you can climb so you can fly off with the other piece to Bubba.
Gently nibbling and licking are key to keeping it under control.
>>
>>30922081
You'll be fine. You might not want to be seen around here though to be on the safe side.
>>
Paused.
>>
>>30922081
Get out the water before you swallow anymore.
I don't know the name of the gun sales pony.
>>
I still don't know what the hell is going on.
>>
>>30923701
what do you want to know?
>>
>>30923788
Why the hell are there random pegasi wings flying around and why did they grab necia? Was it an attempted kidnapping by a unicorn with a portal spell and a pegasus?
>>
>>30923857
One of Bubba's Pegasus assistants lost his wings from a potion mishap.
>>
>>30922081
Don't get too much water in your mouth; the dirty water might get sick.
>>
File: 1195900.png (567KB, 1617x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1195900.png
567KB, 1617x1745px
>>30922081
>>
>>30922174 >>30922247 >>30922944 >>30925436
>>30926233 >>30923701 >>30923788 >>30923857
>>30924286
You try to avoid any mental images that might bring undesired results, like--
No. Not thinking about it.
"Pffpfpfpffpfpfff" You say, blushing deeply. The wing between your hind legs is /brushing/ you in it's trashing.

Necia is confused for a moment, but nods and floats you to your turf, where you can open your mouth enough to talk and spit what water managed to enter your mouth, "I-- I don't know, But I know whose they are."

"What?" She gives them an unnerved look, "Are they supposed to do that?"

"No." You try to stop thinking of your own wings taking off on their own, then pointedly think of it. It keeps the boner at bay. "If you were flying that fast no one saw you. Calm down." You try to stand and fall on your wide again, but once Necia's helped you you try to take flight.

Your wings are wet.
God fu--
You sigh, bitting down on the curse.
"Leaf?" The Star flies down to you. "Are you hurt?"
"We are fine, miss Star." You fall on your side again, and Necia clears her throat. "But it seems you want to go somewhere?"
"I got to see Bubba." You try to stand again.
"I can carry that for you." The Star extends a few rays to hold the wings.
"Er." You cover yourself with your tail just in case. "Yes. You can take them to Bubba."
"Aww." She looks at them, "But I wanted to see you try out the guns!"
>>
>>30927373
The guns aren't going anywhere and I think this problem needs to be taken care of first.
>>
>>30927373
if she really wants to look at the guns, then Leaf can walk there instead of flying. It will take some time though.
>>
>>30927373
Later. Lets give it to Natan to try out
>>
>>30927373
>God
Don't you mean princesses :^)
>>
>>30927438 >>30927470 >>30927524 >>30927815
"We'll give Natan the--" The Star almost lets go of the wings, giving you a scare, but grabs them firmly again at the last second, "We'll give him the rifle while we are busy."
"Ookaay."

>--

"Bubba!?" You call him, hitting the door open with your flanks. The wings are getting wilder with their trashing. "I got a situation!"
He peeks from his working room, giving a brief look to your flank, "I see."
"Bubba!"
"What are you holding What in the Styx When How did you get those things?" He walks to you.
"A friend grabbed them and was trying not to fall off! Can't you put them back on?"
"I can, but--" He grabs them off your hooves, holding the wings awkwardly in a full nelson, "Damn they are feisty, But I don't know where the guy lives, it's been months since his last death threat."
>>
>>30928053
It helps if you hold them "there". Did he have any friends?
>>
>>30928053
We gotta put these things in a box or something. What's his name? We can start looking for him.
>>
>>30928053
Then maybe you can hold onto them until he comes to theaten you again. Got any rope?
wait he threatened you?
>>
>>30928108 >>30928127 >>30928314
"Death threats?" You make a face, then grab him before he falls, crearly not used to walking bipedally, "Do you have any box in here."
"Check in the storage." He moves aside to let you enter, and Necia helps him stay on his hooves while you search.
You trot to it and start rifling through the boxes, "Do you know if he had any friends?"
"Not off the top of my head." He is silent for a moment, but then he adds, "How did you know about this? I don't remember telling you."
>>
>>30928483
A friend told me. Rev. Or Cas.
>>
>>30928483
I took a wild guess! I also thought you would have some idea of what to do.
>>
>>30928483
>Necia and not Star
I thought she wanted to avoid people
>>
>>30928483
Porn stash and sex toys are all you find
>>
>>30928511
>>30928536
>>30928542
"Someone told me... Cas... No, Star?" You walk out of the storage room with a metal sheet box that seemed large enough. "You got any idea?"
"Of course I do! It was Darling!" She chirps, watching Necia peek off the door to see if anyone followed her.
"Oh! Right, Darn," You nod to yourself.
"Darn?" Asks Bubba, "That numbskull knows Driftwood...? Of course he does." Bubba rolls his eyes.
You help him push the wings into the box, pressing it hard, "How in Tartarus is that they do that!?"
"Do what?" He heaves his weight on the lid.
"Move!"
"It's potions, boy, they can fuck you right up." He gives one last press while you close the lock, "Worst thing is he's been feeling 'em for years now, poor idiot."
"He has." You ask mortified.
"I am sure we could go tell him." Says the Star.
"Oh, yes." Necia gives a look to the box. "I--"
"You should wait here for us." Chirps the Star. "If you want to stay covered. But Bubba! Why is the relative position?"

"Relative-- Oh, you mean how you move other and the other moves too?" He's quiet for a moment, "Well that potion was more magic than chemical, and I think the bones never caught up to being apart." Bubba himself seems flustered by doubt, "It's, every time you use a potion to take limbs off they do that. Moving relative to the rest of the body and each other so long as they are close enough... you don't need to go search Drift, I'll--"

Yellow smoke floats off Bubba's work room.
"--I'll look him up later." He runs to the work room.
"We should search him." Says the Star.
"We should?" You ask her, blushing.
"I bet he knows all kinds of stuff about this." Adds the Star. "He's had years to search!"
>>
>>30929161
Alright, let's look for him.
>>
>>30929161
I hope he didn't feel the lewd oral treatment that's a lie. We can go find Cas for a quick hello, then ask her where to find Darling, then ask Darling where to find Driftwood. Then complete the fetch quest to recieve our reward give him back his wings.
Damn. All these years his wings have been in motion. He gonna be a stronk boi once he gets these babies back.
>>
>>30929225 (cont.)
>>30929161
And bring the box.
>>
>>30929161
We should buy a cloak for Necia if that helps. I wonder if Dirfteood will be a potential party member. Hmmm......
>>
>>30929199
>>30929225
>>30929231
Darn's house floats in a neighborhood of low roofs rainbow colored walls-- Every building has been painted and signed and repainted and resigned on by a multitude of people, creating a mix of shapes that makes it hard, but strangely alluring, to search individual figures. There are also drawings on the floor, small ponies and fish swimming and flying and walking upside down.

His door has a knocking changeling painted on it, but it seems like a changeling drawn by someone who's had it described thoroughly but never has actually seen one. When he opens the door it's only enough to see you through the crack. The changeling looks at him impatiently from his painted world.

"Hi. Leaf." You add.
"Oooooh yeaaaah." He nods, opening the door wider, "Mom's friend innit?"
"Yeah, you told me about a guy who lost his wings?"
"Driftwood?"
"I found em." You point at the shaking box the Star is holding.
"Oh dude, he'll be tripping colors, "He walks off his house, "Driftwood! Haaaay!"
Furniture falls over somewhere, There's no glass to go along with it, but metal.
An earth pony shouts his way off the window, eyes wide and reddened. His cutie mark is a metallic ball with glass ornaments, surrounded by colored sparkles.
>1/2
>>
"He's a riot." Says Darn.
"--AAAAAAAAAAAA--!" Shouts on the earth-pony-that-should-be-pegasus.
"They got your wings bro!" Says Darn.
"--AAAA! My wings. Wings! They found me. I know they found me." Driftwood shakes, touching his back. "I tell you! I know they found me!"
"We found them." You say it carefully, nodding to the Star, and start walking to him slowly. "And I brought them back."
"They told me." Driftwood doesn't seem to have noticed you yet. "I painted em so they wouldn't find me but they found me!" He turns to you suddenly and looks at the box. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--!"
"I am sure Bubba can get them back on." You try to say calmly over his shouting.
"--AAAAH! Bubba. Bubba I'll kill him!"
"Bro, broooo," Darn walks to him calmly and covers him with a wing, "It's all well."
"Well. Well? But they had to climb back up the well! They almost drowned" His ears and tail twitch frenetically.
"Bro, I don't know what are you talking about. Now shhhhhh, my friend got your wings."
"My wings! They want to take all of me too!"
"Now, we know that makes no sense."
"They'll steal my legs next!"
"Shhh. Lyf, bring that here."
The Star tries to take the box closer to him, but then he... runs sideways? Is that what he's doing?
"THEY FOUND ME AAAAAAAAAAAAA--"
The Star tries to raise, probably to circle over him, but Driftwood levitates off the floor too, still yelling and now running on the air.
"Is... that normal?" You ask Darn, who for the first time looks worried.
"Well, he hadn't floated before." He says nervously. "Drift, Drift calm down."
"Leaf?" The Star turns the box around, making Drift rise higher. "I think I am the one doing this."
>2/2
>>
>>30929603
Try to move him. Also tell him to take deep breathes.
>>
>>30929603
>"Leaf?" The Star turns the box around, making Drift rise higher. "I think I am the one doing this."
This is, one of the three coolest things I've seen all day. Good job on holding him Star. Now hopefully we can talk some sense into Mr. Driftwood. How long can you hold him like that?
Driftwood if you would call down for a minute please. Do you or do you not want your wings back? If not then why? Do you want to stay flightless for the rest of your life?
>>
>>30929603
Is he always so...exuberant?

Pause?
>>
>>30929751
Damn, hadn't realized it was so late. So yeah paused.
>>
>>30929827
Night knight
>>
>>30930282
Bu
>>
Roll to seduce Driftwood
>>
>>30929641 >>30929709 >>30929751
"Great, give me a moment. Darn?"
"Ye?" He gives a worried look to Drift and walks to you.
"Is he like this because of…?" you gesture at the box.
"Drift? Pfff, he's always been funny."
"Funny." You grimace.
"Hey hey hey, it don't seem like it but he's here and hearing."
Drifts yells something.
"He's just in his head too." Adds Darn abashedly. "It takes a bit to get him to care for the outside, you feel me?"
"Right. Yes. Drift, don't you want your wings back?"
"--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--"
"Star, can you lower him? And how are you doing that?"
The Star moves the box testily and turns it again, slowly. "It's the wings. It's like he's still attached to them."
"--AAAAAAAAAAH The wings. The wings didn't help anyone! Commander Hurricane fell and everyone with him!"
"Hurricane?" Asks the Star.
"Hey hey hey hey no." Darn pokes the Star, talking quietly. "You follow his funny and he gets worse."
"Hurricane! Just like Relikai and her manta ray!" Drift starts trembling, looking around, then nails his eyes on yours. "Who are you."
"A friend. Your wings." You point at them. "Don't you want to fly?"
"Fly. Like the breezie?"
"Okay." Admits Darn. "He's worse than usual today."
>>
>>30932722
Commander Hurricane? How do you
....you're not from here either, are you?
>>
>>30932722
Did he have native wings or full wings? I'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>30932722
Boop him. Boops are universal.
>>
>>30932722
Yes, flying like a breezie. Or a pegasus. Or a bird.
>>
>>30932722
It'd be funny if grass is the pony equivalent of marijuana. Leaf could make a fortune selling grass blunts. Which this guy could us right now cuz damn he's wired.
>>
>>30932752 >>30932762 >>30932965 >>30933006 >>30933096
"Like a bird." You nod, "Like a-- Do you know sparrows? And chickens?" You try.
"Chickens? I... I, I don't--" He looks at Darn, "I, I is he here?"
"Yes." Darn doesn't seem glad.
"Where are you from?"
"I am from P-- No, Copper Top."
"But you talked about Commander Hurricane." You insist. "Do you know who that is?"
"He-- Commander Hurricane was... No, no!" Drift grabs his head desperately, "I- It was so clear! I knew it just a moment ago!"
"See." Whispers Darn. "I told you. I told you he gets worse if you follow with his funny."
>>
>>30933394
>"I am from P-- No, Copper Top."
We're you going to say Ponyville?

>"He-- Commander Hurricane was... No, no!" Drift grabs his head desperately, "I- It was so clear! I knew it just a moment ago!"
He was there during the unification era of Equestria.

>"I told you. I told you he gets worse if you follow with his funny."
How much worse can it get?

Take deep breaths Driftwood. Give yourself some time to think before you speak.
>>
>>30933394
I kind of want to talk about commander hurricaine to see if something within him clicks but I also don't know if it'll break him or make him flip his lid even more then it already is.
>>
>>30933394
Looks like he can use a factory....re-boop.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=obKLdou0LH0
thank you thank you. I'm here all day.
>>
>>30933427 >>30933431 >>30933472
"Hurricane--" Starts the Star, but Darn grabs her head plate.
"How bad are we talking about?" You ask him quietly. Drift is talking to himself now.
"You want me to tell you of when he took off his wings, or when he tried to shoot himself?" He whispers, keeping a pleasant expression that, you feel, is purely for Driftwood's benefit.

"Look--" You turn around with Darn so he can change his expression, covering both your faces with a wing, "Look, all the stuff he's talked about? It's things from where I come from. Wells, Commander Hurricane, I have the feeling he was going to say Ponyville of all places. Do you even have breezies?" Darn shakes his head. "Maybe I can help him."

"You already saw what happens." Whisper-shouts Darn, "He forgets about stuff five minutes after talking about it. You try to keep track of him and he gets more frustrated because of it." Darn pauses for a moment, his eyes closed, "Drift knows he's talking crazy, he only needs people to remind him of what's real and what isn't sometimes."

"But is he really from Copper Top?" Insists the Star.
"Yes! I touched his momma's belly!"
>>
>>30934036
Dang, really? Kind of hoping he was from where we were.
So should we leave the wings with you or hold onto them for a while?
>>
>>30934036
How are we even supposed to put the wings back on him anyway. Do we just place him? Should we tie him up so he doesn't cause too much trouble? Would putting wings on him even be a good idea? Because I think he's going to end up doing something stupid.
>>
>>30934036
Copper Top you say? Ask Drift one last question. Has he seen anything that looked like Star in Copper Top?
It's like your friend is some kind of Oracle or something.
>>
>>30934036
Pausing?
>>
>>30934068
>>30934074
>>30934254
"Should we really put the wings back on?" You ask Darn, "What if he hurts himself?"
"Bubba said he could mend them back." He turns back to Drift for a moment, "Leave them with me. I'll get a proper talk when he's feeling better."
"Good-- Wait," You turn back to Drift, "Can I ask if you've seen something like her?" You point at the Star, "Back in Copper Top? Either of you?" You ask Darn.
"The Stars?" Drift lifts his hoof, mouthing silently, "I-- The big brother-- No! No, that's how it should've been but-- But you are far! but not far enough, if you run now--" He grits his teeth, shutting his eyes tight.
Darn puts a firm hoof on your withers, "I think you should go now."
"Yes." You nod, "I'll... I'll ask Bubba how did it go."
"Good," Darn sighs, "He's just feeling bad today. Maybe later."
You walk back home. Not far enough? A few minutes pass quietly, the Star being unusually silent.
"Hey, Leaf." She asks, "When you find a way back to Equestria you'll come back, right?"
"Come back?"
"Well, Princess Twilight wants to allow tourism... you'll come back to see your friends here, right? If she can make a stable portal?"
"Yeah." You nod. "It'd be nice if I could do that."
"Then can we try to get help for him?" She asks. "Equestria has psychotherapy, but I haven't seen anything like that here." You think she's done, but then she adds, "And can we test the guns now?"

Just feeling like a flop today.
>>
>>30934978
There's a lot of things from equestria that I wish we could bring here. Like generators for instance and submarines. Soap, cans of fruits and vegetable. Anyway test those guns.
>>
>>30934978
Yeah I wish we could help him too, but until we find a way back, he'll just have to bear with it.
>>
>>30935011 >>30935127
"Maybe we can help him. And a lot other people too."
"I bet they'd like cheese. Did you know it costs a lot here?"
"It does?"
"Yeah! I asked and there's this one family that knows how to make it and keeps it a secret."
"Huh."
"You know, if you asked about milk--"
"No."

>--

"Natan?" You call him, hopping to your lawn. He's sitting on the side of it that faces the open sea, looking at the rifle. "You tried it yet?"
"Er, yes." He says shyly.
"Anything wrong with it?"
"Yes. Well, no, not with it. I, er." He turns to you, one of the two smaller lenses on the lower corners of his 'face' broken, "Didn't account for the kickback."
>>
>>30935573
Oh no. That needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Anyway let's try firing it ourselves.
>>
>>30935573
Oh no dude I'm so sorry. How are we going to fix this? Is there like a duda store or something somewhere? Damn.
>>
>>30935573
Any idea where we can get to parts to fix that? Do you need like, liquid glass or something? They had that stuff back home for car windows.

>"You know, if you asked about milk--"
>"No."
YES TIME TO MILK CAS TO MAKE CHEESE MMMMM. Or we can ask our neighbors Angel and Cucu for help.or any mare.
>>
>>30935573
The Star gave we an idea. Yeeeeesssssssss.
>Leaf wearing a fake mustache dresses in a milk mare outfit and carrying empty glass bottles
>cheesy porno music playing in the background
>Leaf goes door to door asking mares if they would to butter their bread ifyouknowwhatimean
>Mares in heat can cumcome in and get milked for free or get paid
>professional milking and no funny business
>Leaf denies being a prostitute
>>
>>30935615 >>30935632 >>30935683
"What? Na--" There's a small airblast at your side.
You blink. It takes you a few seconds to realiuze that the Star, completely still before he turned, dashed to him.
"Does it hurt?"
"N--"
"Why weren't you careful?"
"I--"
"Can you--"
"Please." He grabs the prong she's using as an arm this time. "It'll grow again on it's own. Like the crack on my lens when we first met."
"Oookaaay." The Star flops down, letting her pieces fall a little. "But be careful, okay Leaf?"
You walk to him and grab the rifle again. Of course it'd be more dangerous if you shoot it while standing, while flying you just get pushed back safely.
Well, for a given definition of safe. Losing control could be dangerous by itself.
"Hey."
You grab a blade of grass, curious, and pump the gun twice then shoot. The only thing that comes off the canon is black smoke.
"Hey, Leaf."
"What."
"I am a snake now."
"Ssso?"
"I'll bite you if you aren't careful."
"Okay." You chuckle, pumping the gun again. So the weight is in function of how charged it is. Does it compress air? "I'll try not to get hurt."
She hisses at you.
You search a stone on the grass and decide to, this time, pump the rifle as much as you can to test it's extremes. And to keep your eye away from the scope. With that done you aim the vibrating rifle at the open sea and shoot, now standing rather than flying.
/Paf./
"I told you I'd bite you." Says the Star mater of factly, then taps your arm with her face again.
You lie down on the grass some more, getting back your breath.
"I am familiar with the feeling." Natan offers you a hand to help you get back on your hooves.
"You know." Says the Star. "You shoot it so hard the stone disintegrated before exiting the canon and did nothing."
>>
>>30935882
For future reference use us only one or two pumps. Got
>>
>>30935882
Time to find hard and little materials like diamonds. You think necia could help with that?
>>
>>30935981
Are you for real? Too expensive. Just use less pumps.
>>
>>30935994
Diamonds are plentiful though in the sea. Or at least they should be. Aren't the prices just artificially inflated?
>>
>>30935882
So you can mend yourself together and you're made of metal. You hear that Star?
>>
>>30936011
How do you know this?
>>
>>30936023
Because I'm assuming this place to just be water filled equestria.
>>
Paused.
>>
>>30936065
>Diamonds are plentiful though in the sea
Is that a real life thing or are you assuming? Remember how we brought up gems somewhere and someone said how outrageously expensive they are? I mean I guess it's worth asking Necia, but it probably wont chance the fact that it will cost a fortune.
>>
>>30936641
Diamonds also shatter.
>>
>>30936780
Really?
>>
>>30935882
Anyone know how sturdy pearls are?
>>
>>30940095
>>
>>30935927 >>30935981 >>30935994 >>30936011
>>30936018 >>30936023 >>30936065 >>30936641
>>30936780 >>30939112 >>30940095
"Thanks," You take Natan's hand and stand, wincing from the pain on your shoulder, "Are you sure your eye is fine? This packs a punch."
"They grow over time." He says patiently, "But yes. It packs a punch."
"We should use something more resistant. Like steel!" Chirps the Star. "We just have to avoid anything with barbs."
"Barbs?" You wince again, trying not to picture what would that do to a person. "Yes, let's avoid that."
"It'd be super illegal." Continues the Star just as happily. "And bad for diplomacy!"
"For now we could just focus on using less pumps?" Asks Natan. "I don't understand where does so much energy come from."
"Oh, this has a Touch it Brake it enchantment arranged on a four-star pattern adding a lot of friction." Says the Star distractedly, looking at the sky. "I wonder why wasn't it a six-star."
"Whu"
"It's magic." She says. simply. "Let's test it again!"
"Alright, alright." You look for another stone and charge the rifle again, this time with a single pump.
It shoots it with about as much strength as a slingshot, fast but still slowly enough that you can see and keep track of the stone.

End the scene?
>>
>>30941369
Yep end the scene.
>>
>>30941381
You knock the door. It's in the same neighbourhood as Darn's place, so this door has a painting of the gypsy sitting with her back at you, holding a sign that says "Please wait."
You do exactly that. The foals painted on the walls around the door seem to run when you aren't watching, which you can only guess owes to the skill of the artist.
A stallion opens the door, and without his hat it takes you a while to recognize Corvus, "Youuu yeah, you are the guy that'd do the thing with the grass."
"Yup yup, I'll plant it for her." You enter when he moves aside from the doorway. It feels more like storage than a proper house, with most furniture covered by small memorabilia but everything too tidy to be really lived with. "I didn't expect her to have a house."
"The troupe a few in every city, to crash in and all that."
"Makes sense."
"I think she's sleeping on the attic again, want me to wake her up?"
"The attic?"
"She likes to sleep under sunlight."
"Oh." You nod. "And she's a lot older than she looks, isn't she?" You ask cautiously.
Corvus laughs, keeping his mouth shut to not make too much noise, "You caught her? She's not half as good at secrets as she thinks."
>>
>>30941876
I happened to luck into some information. Anyway let's go see her.
>>
>>30941876
Time to get into grassy bidness.
>>
>>30941876
Give it's a few years, and maybe every city in this world will have some grass. Let's get down to business.
Can you see her lady bits?
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 636x537px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 636x537px
>>30941951 >>30941956 >>30942046
"I was lucky with info. And if you could wake her up?"
"Yeah, I--" He pauses, looking at the clock besides the door. "OhShitGottaGo." Without any further ado, he runs off the house leaving the door open-- Grabbing his hat and almost toppling over the perch in the process.
Okay.
She's in the attic.
You peek into every room carefully before entering it, taking your time to find the attic where the gypsy is sleeping.
Woah, fancy. She's sleeping right under a window on the ceiling, made of concentric circles. The sole exception to this is the central area-- Four individual circles, each a different color.
And her leg is twitching, like a dog sleeping in dreams. Which is probably--
You take your eyes away from her loin. Isn't proper.
"Hmm..." She moves in her sleep, her eyes still closed, "Is it a knight for this damsel?"
>>
>>30942937
Neigh. I be a simple commoner.
>>
>>30942937
It is I ,ser lettecue leaf, hero of the battle at shrieking canyon that is here for my lady of a matter of upmost importance. Grass.
>>
>>30942937
At last, I have found you my goddess. You're beauty transcends dimensions, Princess Celestia of Equestia.
Wow that is a really nice window- is that a cloud outside? Go get it before someone else does!
>>
>>30942996 >>30943013 >>30943023
You shift gears immediately, kneeling to her, "Nay, my lady, None be but commoners to thee."
Her ears perk, but she remains in the same position, with her belly bathed on sunlight and mane framing her head. "Is not you that I expected, why would that be so?"
"Ye paladin, Corvus, had vital business."
"And you are not paladin, lord Lyf?"
"My fights are few and my wishes for such fewer still, my lady."
"But you, you talk with candor of the law of your queen and country! How could you be anything but?"
"As is known, I be but commoner to thee beauty and shine, lady Celestia." You close your eyes.
She doesn't answer. You open your eyes after a few seconds, and she's looking at the ceiling.
"You know," She sounds much older than she usually does, but still happy, "It's been so long and no paint is the right blue for my ceilings."
"The right blue?"
"One as pretty as the sky." She smiles, and her youth and vigor return immediately. "But what ye be here for, lord paladin?"
"Oh," You gulp, "A task of utmost importance, my lady. Grass."
"Ah, the mythical mass that grows." She sighs, still lying on the floor, "And ye, paladin, knoweth not how to raise a lady from slumber?"

Paused.
>>
>>30943090
Kiss her on the lips.
>>
>>30943090
Woe is me, I am unworthy to be your'st paladin, but knoweth I do.

Sorry kiddo, no hard feelings. Give her a big'ol raspberry and her exposed belly.
>>
>>30943090
Smelling salt?
>>
>>30943090
Just give her a raspberry instead. She's going to have to try a bit harder than that.
>>
>>30943090
Why don't you tell me so that I may correctly raise you.
>>
>>30943090
PHOENIX DOWN!
Groom yourself for a spare feather if you can and drop it on her
>>
>>30943090
With the smell of breakfast?
>>
I think it's cool that this world has the story of sleeping beauty. I wonder what other children's tales they have.
>>
>>30943112 >>30943133 >>30943393 >>30943479
>>30943842 >>30944023 >>30944836 >>30945599
Her question gives you pause, but you shake your head. "Knoweth I do, my lady."
"What wait thee for, ser paladin?"
"Feel no fear, my lady." You move without giving her time to react, blowing a raspberry on her exposed belly.
"Lyf--" She has a fit of laugher, "Lyf, that's-- That's quite enough." She pushes your head away bitting down her laugher, "You know most stallions would've gone up or down my body, don't you?"
"Maybe?" You ask innocently.
"You are an oddball, Far away." She brushes your face with a wing, standing, "I am hungry, would you please?"
"Breakfast? Alright." You look at the sky. Almost midday.
"Help yourself too." She adds. "I'll take a bath."
By the time she's done there's a pair of cups of could-be-coffee, a black, bitter drink with a sweet but offly spicy aftertaste, and you are doing something that's surprised a few locals so far-- Omelette. At least there's enough birds around for eggs to be a thing here.
"So," She asks with a much graver tone than usual, "What is that you want."
"What I want?" You ask her, not taking your eyes off the omelette.
"Everyone who's ever called me Celestia has wanted something of me." She says tiredly. "So let's get it over with."
>>
>>30946239
Your friendship. If I already have that then hugs kisses and words of encouragement the next time I'm having a bad day telling me everything is gonna be ok.
>>
>>30946335
"Only to be your friend." You shrug. "Am I?" You turn to her.
She avoids your eyes.
"I don't usually care for friends outside the troupe." She admits after a moment.
"They really mater to you, don't they?" You turn back to the omelette.
"I raised all of them."
You slide the second omelette to a plate and take them to the table, one on each wing.
"You aren't an usual stallion." She says, seeming more comfortable than a moment ago. "Are you sure you won't ask a miracle of me?"
"Well, if I am feeling bad I'd like a hug." You say, "Maybe some encouragement."
"Mhmm." She pokes her omelette curiously, not eating it yet. "I arranged for the salvaging of that ship. It's tomorrow."
"How much?"
"The sirens said They'll lift about a hundred kilos. I think I can convince them to do twice that."

Collect that cloud and end scene?
>>
>>30946794
As long as you can promise nothing will break then do what you can. Watch her eat the eggs.
>>
>>30946794
That cloud powers our home. Gimme.
Everyone wants a lot of things, but life doesn't just hand things out, sadly. I'd like to see home again, help my disabled friend. But there is only so much you can do. It's better to not worry about what's out of our control, but I can't.

>They'll lift about a hundred kilos
Uh, kilos of what?
>>
>>30946794
>"Everyone who's ever called me Celestia has wanted something of me." She says tiredly. "So let's get it over with."
Wow. You must know a lot of stuff. You must be this world's equivalent of a scurlock, or Pegasus wizard.
>>
>>30946807 >>30946891
"I'd be thankful if you could." You watch her take a first, curious bite of the omelette.
"How did you know, anyway?" She asks, pausing with the fork in front of her face. "I took care of most books that had that name."
"It maters to you?"
"Not really." She shrugs, taking another mouthful. "But it was annoying."
"Well, back in Equestria we have a few princesses. Princess Twilight Sparkle, Cadence, Celestia, and Luna."
"And I reminded you of Princess Celestia." She doesn't swallow before talking, which you take as a positive sign.
"It took me a while to tell. Her hair is uh," You pause, "Rainbow. And floaty. And there's a lot of it."
"Rainbow mane." She chuckles, "Talk about garish."

Kilos of stuff from Natan's ship.
>>
>>30946934
I wonder if there is a taller then average dark blue unicorn somewhere. Bah we'll probably never run into her anyway.
Ask what she thinks of a mane that has a ton of sparkles in it like stars. Then I guess we can end the scene.
>>
>>30946934
How is the omelette?
Maybe you should consider quail hen house? I doubt Herb would mind. It could be revenge. :^)
>>
>>30946973 >>30947142
"And what about a mane filled with stars?"
"Now that Is someone I haven't seen in ages." She takes another mouthful, "You have to give me the recipe."

> -º-

Natan chatters sporadically with Nitzan in quick, hushed phrases every few seconds, sitting on a corner of our platform. The Star extends a prong to them every few minutes, only to take it back and leave them on their own again.
"I hadn't seen the Star be shy before." You tell Sea quietly.
"The sirens are doing it too." She says.
"Huh?"
"Leaving the Dudas alone."
"Oh." You look at them, noticing that the six sirens are, in fact, all staying clear of the edge of the platform near Natan. "Huh. Anything coming?"
"No." Sea doesn't seem glad about it in the least.

Do you want to play as the Star?
>>
>>30947319
Yeah sure. Not much we can do though.
>>
>>30947319
The sirens must know what they are talking about.
>>
>>30947319
>"Huh. Anything coming?"
>"No." Sea doesn't seem glad about it in the least.
Give reassuring pat pats. You shouldn't always look forward to fighting giant sea monsters. I don't want to think about what would happen if things go wrong.
>>
>>30947319
>Star
Send in special agent Snake
>>
File: 1315192.png (1MB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
1315192.png
1MB, 1200x808px
>>30947543
>>
>>30947346 >>30947393 >>30947422 >>30947543 >>30947590
"It's... fine." You pat her back, unsure of how to react. "There's sea monsters."
"They aren't here." She grumbles.

> -º-

Now playing as the Star.

Our platform touches the seabed, it's bubble expanding like a dome around us, and you crawl to the closest siren, "How much air is here?"
She seems surprised, but shakes her head, "More than enough. ladee. Couldn't you fly?"
"People is more comfortable when I don't." You smile at her and go back to the others.

Natan's ship is like a derelict mausoleum, with a few deep sea fish flopping uselessly on the wet, dark sand around it. It's resting on it's side, it's weight having buried it a few centimeters into the sand, and the water-damaged deck has a charred hole on it that pierces it from side to side.

You've never seen it, and the sight makes you wince deeply nonetheless.
"You know," Says Leaf timidly, "We bury our dead back home."
"No." Says Natan quickly and irreflectively. "It's not our way."
"هل تعتقد أنها لا تزال هناك؟" Asks Nitzan, too weakly for anyone but Natan and you to hear.
"هم انهم"
"Leaf?" You ask him.
He doesn't answer, but pats what is your back now. The gesture doesn't bring you any comfort.
Natan walks to the hole on the deck, intent on climbing it, and stops suddenly, relaxing and tightening a fist.

Paused because I can't write worth shit tonight.
>>
>>30947772
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hepJcNbGP6I
>>
>>30947772
Does Sea understand them?
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 974x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 974x590px
I am bored.
>>
File: file.png (11KB, 1036x624px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11KB, 1036x624px
So fill em up, lads.
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 974x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 974x590px
>>30948794
>>
>>30948810
>no milf GF
>>
File: file.png (9KB, 966x560px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 966x560px
>>30948998
>>
>>30947772
Let's start moving some stuff out of here. Good thing we can levitate and help.
>>
>>30949341
You really think Star can help lift a several ton ship? We should wait for Natan.
>>
>>30947772
He seems to be having a hard time.
>>
>>30947772
So fish kind of flip inside out with extreme pressure changes
>>
>>30947850 >>30948711 >>30949341 >>30950093 >>30950947 >>30951522
"I wish he'd tell me what to do." You whisper.
"He doesn't know." Whispers Leaf back, "Give him time."
"But he talks like that so I don't know!" You say as loudly as you dare without him hearing.
Sea tenses her jaw before talking, so quietly that you are sure not even Leaf can make it out, "Why do you take it personally."
You don't answer.
"The small one asked if they are still in there." She adds after a moment. "The big one said they are. Now they are talking about burying them or not."
>>
>>30954081
I suppose their remains could be organized so that they may sleep peacefully.
>>
>>30954081
>>30954196
Except Dudas don't bury their dead. Only guy who knows their rituals is Natan.
>>
>>30954196 >>30954220

Uh, writing this scene I realize I had far less prompt material than I usually have prepared for them. Jump it?
>>
>>30954520
Yep. Feels like we've just been wasting time.
>>
Back to Leaf
"I thought some curtains were enough?" Asks the Star.
You shrug, soldering the iron bar that she's holding to build the main frame. With this done /then/ you can hang some curtains to block the view into the makeshift movie theater.
"You just want to build something, don't you?" Asks Herb, who is perched over you on an already built area of the frame and facing away from the soldering and it's light.
"Maybe." You admit, lifting your soldering mask and giving the solder some time to cool down. Getting replacements would probably cost a few organs here.
"Ain't right to just buy it, yes?"
"It's not." You shake your head, giving a look to the storm cloud you picked up after planting grass for the gypsy the other day. Still plenty of charge for soldering in it.
"Do we build a stage to act on after this?" Asks the Star.
"Yes." You lower the mask again.
"Boyo..."
"What now?" You don't lift the mask this time.
"Visitor," Herb loosens his claws to turn around and be closer to your ear, hanging from the perch like a bat. "Been cleaning his throat for five minutes, he has."
"Uh?" You turn around and see Driftwood, sitting patiently -for someone who, you feel, is naturally predisposed to be nervous- and waiting for you to answer. "Oh. Sorry."
"No need to," He gulps, not meeting your gaze, "It's er, before. I was having a bad day. And I probably made a fool of myself." He gestures at his wings, tied tightly with rope. "Didn't even thank you."
>>
>>30954685
I won't hold it against you. Are you here to thank me now? How are you feeling?
>>
>>30954707
"It's fine. Are you feeling fine now?"
"As fine as I can." He shrugs, still looking anywhere but at your face, "Bubba, uh, he told me about a siren. Said she was the first to catch it?"
"Yeah," You cringe. For a given definition of catching... and you aren't sure if she'd like to meet anyone. It's been almost two weeks of avoiding almost everyone, from what she's said. "She's not here now."
"Oh, because I uh, my wings felt, er, odd, Before you brought them."
"They did?" You make an effort to keep a straight face.
"But I am not sure if that was real." He says abashedly. "I hadn't even prayed and was feeling off and-- And you saw it." He cuts himself. "Bad day."
>>
>>30954921
What do you pray to?
>>
>>30954967
"You pray?" You say abashedly, hoping that he won't insist with the question. "I didn't know religion was big here."
"It's not. But moonlets pray at the moon!" He rushes to say, "And, and it's helped me a lot." He gives Natan, who is looking at the open sea nearby, a look. "Some Dudas too, but they get spooked when I go bad."
"Moonlets?" You remember how, when you had just joined the caravan to this city, you woke up one night to see them running circles under the moon. "I don't know any personally."
"They get bored of ponies quickly." He says quickly, as if apologizing for them. "I had to chase them a bit to get to know them."
Herb swings his body a few times to perch upright again, and as if on cue Nitzan, keeping a poor balance on the frame, grabs tightly to his leg.
"Say stupid." She says with a thick accent.
"Stupid?" He gives you and Driftwood a confused look.
"أقول شيئا البكم" She adds.
"It's asking you to say something dumb." Says Driftwood helpfully.
"Something dumb?" Herb shrugs off his confusion, "You don't need to ask that."
Nitzan only grabs him more tightly.
"You understand her?"
"They talk the same as Moonlets. Only uhm, in a different way. What happened to it? If I can ask?"
"It's complicated." You notice that the Star wandered off at some point. "You know, in in my homeland we have medicine for that. Seeing things, I mean."
"Homeland?"
"My country." You correct yourself. "It's... very far. I am finding my way back still."
"Oh." He says dispiritedly, then laughs a tired laugh, "My mom always said that the daystars touched me. But it just feels like they took a piss and left."
"I'm sorry." You say without being sure of why.
"It's fine. I got good friends." He shrugs, giving the stage a look. "Why are you using iron? It'll rust."

End scene?
>>
>>30955306
Iron is sturdy and it should be fine for now. I suppose.
>>
>>30955335
"It'll do for now." You rest a hoof on it, feeling it even if you aren't an earth pony, "Iron is good."

> -º-

"What say you, beheader?" Asks the batanari.
"I say my words, little one. Do you doubt my wisdom?"
"Would I ever." She says humbly, kneeling on your sta--
No stage. You tap the mental switch and stop thinking of it as such.
"Let's go, then, my--" The floor shifts ever so sligthly. Your eye moves on it's own.
Waves come from Golden Thread's manor despite the distance, it's glass dome collapsing like wet sand--
Oh.
Golden Thread walks quietly, giving soft telekinetic pushes to the rest of the audience to get front row. Silver, quick behind her, looks like she's more than ready to crack heads like melons.
Sea somehow hasn't noticed them-- All too focused on the acting.
"Let's go where, my dragon?" She asks, gently but impatiently.
>>
>>30955580
Let's ignore her. Anyway let's go onwards to adventure.
>>
>>30955808
"To uh the fire mountains, where you shall learn to fight." You flicker the mental switch again, tense and waiting for Golden to do something.
The next hour feels like it'll never end, endless waiting and expecting for an interruption that never comes, and Sea is quick to notice it, giving you a few discrete punches on the shoulder when she can.
Then comes the tapping.
You flash a look at Golden. She's not the one making it, and it's too quiet to reach the audience, but your eye catches a glimmer.
The thief that stole gems from the sirens is sitting patiently behind the stage's curtains, tapping something wooden.
You keep acting with Sea, waiting for a chance to see it better.
It's... a book. thin and wrapped on wood.
Then Sea, not the batanari, grins.
"But all maters little!" She whispers while sliding to you. "For there is a larger beast to slay, coming our way."
>>
>>30956139
You mean the "beast" beast that's under the sea?
>>
>>30956157
"What beast?" You ask her hopefuly. Maybe this is just part of acting and you didn't notice!
"Oh, Far away," She says to your ear, "The one I've been waiting for for so long."
>>
>>30956139
Aaaaaaaaand end scene. Thank you all for watching.

Head back stage and greet the guest. Then gear up.
>>
>>30956399
I a slow poster.
this>>30956394
>>
>>30956394
Time to end the show. Tell them how it ends and tell them to run! Go to the thief and ask who he is and what he's doing here.
>>
>>30956425
Not part of this. Telling them how it ends ruins it for the people who enjoy watching them act.
>>
>>30956394
Finally back home before the thread is finished.

As shit man. If it didn't attack in the time frame the ghost thing suggested I figured it wouldn't attack before we had all our shit together.
Let's go grab all our monster killing shit and steal a smallish boat. Then find the closest moonlets to push the boat further away from the city. Or can we just fly/swim right now after we get our stuff?
*cough cough* leave the rifle with Natan and hope he can get some pot shots in from the safety of the city.
>>
>>30956578 >>30956514 >>30956425 >>30956407 >>30956399
"And I humbly apologize," You turn to the audience, whiping your head so quickly that your hat is flung off. "But the show has to end early! Now run."
You trot to the thief, who is still waiting behind the curtains, "What is that. It's dangerous now."
He simply presses the book against your chest.
"What? Why?"
He runs away. The floor under you moves ever so slightly.
"Sea!" You grab the whale grease flask and start flying back home, greasing your hooves while on the air. Hooves greased... "Star!"
"Got it!"
...Scurlock gear well mounted, pitiful amounts of cloud near the stage so it's not worth collecting...
"It's much heavier than last time!" Says the Star, following you as you slide on the water.
"And swimming circles under the city!" Adds Sea, swimming nearby. "Moves more rigidly."
...Bullets... Damn! You didn't even check anything other than the normal bullets! And the gypsy--
Wait.
"You looked like you knew what was going on." She says when you give her a look, sliding near you with ease.
"Stay clear off my prey." Says Sea drily, surfacing for a moment just to say that.
"Leaf?" Adds the Star nervously. "Fly over the rooftops."
"What now!?" You hop on the water a few times before taking to the air. Your wings! They aren't oiled! "Oooh daaamn."
The entire city is changing it's layout, circling around a growing whirlpool.
>>
>>30957033
I knew it was a Xolobdys! Or at least I think it is. Let's kill it!
>>
>>30957054
You mean Charybdis?

>>30957033
>...Bullets... Damn! You didn't even check anything other than the normal bullets!
Try pearls?

>The entire city is changing it's layout, circling around a growing whirlpool.
Try dynamite at the middle of the whirlpool? Gotta do it when above, or a long fuse.
>>
>>30957033
Got any bright ideas? If the dynamite is in the water and not in the monster, then it might hurt Sea. Othello is turning in his grave.
>>
>>30957033
The monster is into vore.
>>
>>30957054 >>30957155 >>30957306 >>30957563
"Oh my." Says the gypsy, covering her mouth with a hoof. "Is this that monster you talked about?"
"What about your troupe?" Asks the Star, pushing you to get back on your way.
"I told them to get away like the Styx' on their heels," She says simply. "This is-- My grass!" She flies off immediately.
"Far away!" Calls Sea. "I won't stop for you again!"
"Got it! You bounce on the water awkeardly a few times when you land on it, but continue sliding back home nonetheless. Natan-- Natan should still be there, hopefuly.
You try to keep your mind clear on the way back. It's just like acting, right? Pushing everything else off your mind. You can't help wondering if Sea feels like that--
You catch a glimpse of her face when she jumps off the water for air. Can't be any effort for her when she can't think of anything else.
"Leaf!" Natan waves a hand at you, having piled all your things near the shore. "The whole city--"
"I got--" You trip on the edge of your lawn and fall backfirst on your lawn, the strike knocking the air off your lungs.
From your inverted point of view, you see Sea hop into her shack.
"I loaded the rifle." Says Natan, offering it and a bandolier with ammo to you. "Herb? You found Nitz?"
"Aye aye, robbo," He shows us Nitzan, held on his claws. "I'll keep the little one safe no mater what."
"You know, Far away," Says Sea, walking out of her shack with her spear and the metal stakes she used on the shark, "Your star said something I like."
Something hits a nearby building from underwater, making it collapse.
"Come hell or high water." Keeps talking Sea, her teeth bared and ready to pounce. "Let's be this thing's hell and high water."

I'll make a new thread tomorrow
>>
Oh, and if you don't get to leave replies here before 404 you can leave them at cyoag I guess, just remember to quote this post.
>>
>>30958060
Remember the knock back of the gun. Make sure your dynamite and alchemy chemicals are ready too!
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.