[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /mlp/,i really like stories where the human is magic immune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cheeki breeki.png (232KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.png
232KB, 420x420px
ok /mlp/,i really like stories where the human is magic immune but i cant find any
do you know any good HIE stories where the human is magic proof?
>>
File: applejack disbelieving.png (39KB, 368x480px) Image search: [Google]
applejack disbelieving.png
39KB, 368x480px
>>30845627
I never understood this meme.
>Earth pony digs a pitfall.
>Anon falls in.
Thank God for that magic immunity.
>>
>>30845636
>>30845648

>Earth pony digs a pitfall.
>retarded anon falls in.
thing is,the magic immunity is meant to level the playing field
think about it
earth ponies have numbers and strenght
pegasuses have flight
unicorns have magic
what would a human have other than maybe an intimidating body and wit?
nothing
>>
File: sage pony stomp.png (54KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
sage pony stomp.png
54KB, 450x450px
>>30845627
Stop having shit taste Anon.
That's even lower than that shit Human in Equestria shit.
And if you're need this to have anything relatable than you'Re even more shit.
>>
>>30845627
I never got this meme, I mean I sort of understand the reasoning behind it
>Anon comes from a magicless world
>Because his body has never encountered magic he is either highly resistant to it or straight up immune
I always thought stories would be more interesting if magic reacted like a pathogen to Anon's magicless body
When he gets a spell casted on him he reacts similarly to how Superman reacts to kryptonite but not in a complete copy paste way
Rather it weakens his bodies systems, his nerves, muscles, even his bones with enough exposure and can even become deathly ill through contact with it due to "magic poisoning" or something like that
>>
>>30845676
in my headcanon,creatures in equestria had to evolve to use magic
due to it being everywhere and easily accessible all animals evolved a way to use it
thats why animals are much smarter than our worlds variants
on the other hand,our world has no magic so we never had to evolve to interact with it
imagine two computers,one using windows and the other a mac
you can play a game on the windows pc,but its not gonna work on the mac,because it hasnt been optimized for it
>>
>>30845691
makes sense, osx>windows
so humans>ponies
>>
File: 1453396197818.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
1453396197818.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>30845753
>osx is better than windowns
>>
welp,looks like my threads dead and i didnt even get one story link
>>
>>30845650
Charisma.
>>
>>30845627
Go here >>30686708 and check out Thaumaturgy http://pastebin.com/GGMNC8h7 as well as other greens in the thread.
>>
I remember one from the prison thread where Anon undergoes surgery by a bunch of incompetent unicorn doctors and they almost kill him due to the immunity to magic.

Magic resistance has never made Anon invulnerable, it just gives him a fighting or more often than not, running chance.
>>
>>30846120
>Magic resistance has never made Anon invulnerable
Thats the thing,he is fully invulnabre
Magic resistance makes even less sense than full immunity if you think about it
Humans are either fully immune or not at all
>>
>>30846172
immunity to magic doesn't stop a fist sized rock flung by magic from cracking your skull provided they let go before it reaches him

it also doesn't stop them from heating up the ground under him or burning it, with him atop it, among other things

plenty of ways to use magic to kill or maim without direct application
>>
>>30847533
>immunity to magic doesn't stop a fist sized rock flung by magic from cracking your skull provided they let go before it reaches him
Not very diffrent from a human using projectiles,thats why armor exists
>it also doesn't stop them from heating up the ground under him or burning it, with him atop it, among other things
But how can the unicorn heat the ground if anon is on top of it?
Maybe the ground around anon but not the one right under him,and even then you would need a battlemage
>plenty of ways to use magic to kill or maim without direct application
True,but theres even more ways of direct aplication
Also,this magic immunity doesnt apply only to unicorns
Any magical creature that comes into contact with anon looses their power for a while
Something akin to rogue from xmen
>>
>>30847584
>Not very diffrent from a human using projectiles,thats why armor exists
larger rock then, there's only so much protection without magic, and it wouldn't stop a small rock at speeds higher than a bullet's

>Maybe the ground around anon but not the one right under him
how far does his immunity extend then? if they heated the ground twenty feet below him molten hot, wouldn't it still burn him with the natural heat that's rising up?
also, surrounding him with fire and letting it burn on its own wouldn't require constant magic, which makes his immunity worth dogshit

as far as direct applications go, once they know he's immune, all they have to do is use brute force or fight long range
Pegasi drop rain on him and use lightning to electrocute him, earth ponies kick his ribs in or buck things at him, and miscellaneous creatures just kill they way they normally do, claws and shit
>>
>>30847642
>the average unicorn can throw a rock at the speed of sound,lift boulders 3 times as big as them and heat the ground 20 feet beneath them at metal melting temperatures
Dude,if a pony that was exceptionally good in magic showed up on earth and tried to take over he would get fucked up
These powers arent meant to make anon a godlike being to take on the whole of equestria,they re meant to give him a chance in 1v1s
Also,i like to think that not only is anon immune to magic but all magic in a 1 meter radius just dissapears
And about peggasuses throwing shit at him,theres always a bow
>>
>>30847686
we don't have any reliable baseline for pony strength, but i'm willing to wager a pone could throw a baseball sized rock hard enough to knock some dude's ass out, and that's all it takes, magic or no
>>
>>30847749
Ok
A pony could theoretically do that
But they dont tend to
Ponies are peaceful usually and prefer to run rather than fight
Also i believe that its been confirmed that ponies loose some of their strenght when their magic is taken away
But anyways,this magic immunity is meant to help with surprise attacks
Ex: magician wants to fuck anon up
Anon goes towards said pony
He unleashes a huge fireball
The spell hits anon and shoots smoke everywhere
Starts to laught tinking he has won
Anon comes out of the smoke,grabs the pony by the neck before he can teleport and fucks him up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.