[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- New threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 2

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
https://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>30841670
Post sheets
>>
>>30841679
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>30841679
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>30841679
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30841679

https://pastebin.com/PVfwSxPg
>>
File: 1503971152101.png (142KB, 293x341px) Image search: [Google]
1503971152101.png
142KB, 293x341px
>>30841679
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30841679
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
Last time on HQ...

>Shei 5/4
>Observer 2/5
>All else at full H/W

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/30791596/#30793379

After watching Vizsla gruesomely attack the now-mutated demon hunter Asa, Amy and Shei leaned that Mudi had broken her promise, and was gathering Shades in the sheep embassy, which is where Mirror Image had been kept by Miracle. To deal with Metatron, they petitioned the goddess Sabuul for the Phomesa, which she gave them in a hurried fashion.

Flow and Observer were unable to return to the ship due to the influence of angels disrupting the Dark Corridor. Instead, they returned to the hideout to recover and relax after their various escapades.

Pryce and Flaming tended to Volkama and River with the herbs given to them by the blue-robed unicorn. The latter two seemed to be at the end of their rope, because both of their bodies were already mutilated and mutated by various means, and were now partly turned to glass.
>>
>>30841682
The only orange bounties, the few that there are, are listed as being near locations that are months, if not years of travel away from here.

"Well, didn't that one Ecclesian griffon say something about taking your bounty away for your good deeds?" the Dragon asks.

>>30841747
>>30841750
"I'm still quite grateful for your involvement in that recent Circadia business, so I know you're both a couple of good kids. Now go, don't waste any more time!"

You return from the vision, to where you were in the congested, dust-filled streets of the Mind Vimana, afloat in the Birdcage.

>>30841722
Volkama grimaces and clenches and raises his hoof. For a brief second, your heart clenches with a sense of looming danger. A terrible aura surrounds Volkama, one full of anger and confusion. Volkama glances at his raised hoof in surprise, then lowers it. "Marks of honor or not, they're still on a body that is not my own. One that's still consumed daily by demonic tendencies and hungers."

He gulps. "Sorry... I really wasn't about to hit you. I don't know why I did that."

>>30841779
"So do I," River says. "So do I." After a small pause, she stands, leaning on a table. "But we don't have to feel totally powerless. There are still ponies and some demons that need help over in that other building. And we owe that blue-robed pony our help. Come on. We can handle this."

>>30841730
It seems like there are quite a few spells from a number of disciplines here; Vitae, Divination, Elemancy... the list goes on. But you can't pry any deeper than that with the locks in place.
>>
>>30841819
Observer attempts to inspect the locks in place, perhaps trying to find what might be the key to them.

>Magical Eye: Study locks for a key mechanism.
[1d10]
>>
>>30841819
Flow furrows his brow and stows away the bounties.
"Aye lad, we had our bounties waved, but he never told me just how much we were worth. And even if I did, I think I'd need a copy of said bounty on me..."
>"Well, why don't we just make one?" Vice suggests.
>>"None of us can draw for shite, idiot. N' besides, this bloke's worth 10,000 fookin bits. E's worth quite a pretty penny!"
"D' you think you can take us back to those old ruins, to see if the Ecclesians are still there?" he asks the dragon.
>>
>>30841819

"Now what?" Amy asks Shei, getting a little impatient.
>>
>>30841819
Flaming drops low into a fighting stance as Volkama raises his hooves, years of instinct and practice readying her to counter the on-coming blow with a fear-ful but determined look before Volkama seems to realize himself.

As he lowers it, she gets back up out of her stance, reaching up to lay a hoof on his. "It is alright." She tries to stay calmly, offering a smile to try and help. "I should apologize too. I forget sometimes how different buffalo and ponies can be. These must be weighing on you more than I could understand. But, scars fade, don't they?"
>>
>>30841819
"He was being swarmed when I went to get the herbs..." Pryce mutters in response, "You're right, we should do what we can. We brought them here, so we should make sure they're all treated."
Pryce stands up, feeling slightly better.
"Do you need any help getting over there? You said you needed to lie down just a minute ago outside."
He says to River, offering a hoof of assistance.
>>
>>30841819
>>30841747
Shei-Sher floats over to Amy and slips under her cloak. "Come. Onto Phomesa's back."

Shei-Sher tugs have him and Amy hover over and sit, riding the Phomesa. Shei-Sher speaks to the Phomesa.
"Our friend is an Angel and her name is Mirror Image. The archangel Metatron has her trapped. In what way I am not sure. Do you know what Metatron looks like? Or Angels for the matter? Phomesa?" Shei-Sher pauses for some sort of response "If not, we may simply play by ear, as always."
>>
>>30841966
>>30841819
[forgot to say]
Shei-Sher urges the Phomesa to fly in the direction of the Birdcage.
[1d10] navigation, to find Metatron

>>30841908
"Now." Shei says as slips into your cloak once again. And takes you onto the Phomesa's back "We ride."
>>
>>30841966
>>30841983

"I could make a joke here..." Amy says with a snicker. "But, I think it's probably saved for when you're older."
>>
>>30841846
It seems that the best way to "break" the lock would be to attempt an antimagic spell through writing on one of the pages. But, a failure might damage the spell on the page.

"Are you having trouble reading that book?" Yes Mare asks. She peers over. "I can read it just fi-- oh, there it goes."

>>30841864
"I was thinking just bribe him to give you an even bigger bounty. A fake one, of course," the dragon says as he gets off the couch. "Vortigern! We'll be back shortly."

The Dragon re-summons the Dark Corridor, returning you to the hill upon which the Ecclesians made their stand. Most are still busy packing up supplies and checking the wounded. You see Gegenschein to the side, talking emphatically into a Caller Conch.

>>30841924
"No. No, they do not," Volkama says. He stands and shudders out a breath. "I am still concerned about our friends aboard the airship. I trust they have enough sense to get out of harm's way, but we still need to get to them and treat LJ, Busta and Tantra."

>>30841946
River takes your hoof and lowers herself stiffly from the bed. "I'd better not risk moving too much until I know how sturdy my disfigurements are. I'm sorry, but I'll need you to be my hooves from now on."

Mocha clears her throat and heads outside. "I'm gonna get out of here. I need to get back to LJ and the others."

>>30841966
>>30841908
The Phomesa blinks, and its eyes gloss over with a small aurora of color. It scans the horizon, and pauses, tension flying through its marionette body. With a clatter and a kick of its hooves, it hesitantly takes to the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gTprEfz1g

It flies southwest over the lake, to where many buildings, small castles almost, lie in pieces. Metatron walks casually along the street. From here you see again that he is little bigger than a colt, with a blurry, pitch-black body that wavers like static, held together by a golden outline. He's heading toward the embassy, clutching something small.
>>
>>30842028

Amy says nothing. She simply takes a deep breath to quell her fear.
>>
>>30842028
Flow calls out to Gegenschein as he approaches.
"Oi oi! Gegenschein, I have a favor to ask of you!"

While Flow addresses Gegenschein, Vice and Trapper take a look around at all the Ecclesians packing their items away and tending to the wounded.
>>
>>30842028
Observer mumbles as he attempts to break the lock on the page. "This may just be the more effective way..."

>Spellbreaker
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30842028
Flaming nods her head, "I agree, I want to do all that we can for these people, but I think the way we can help best is by bringing Mirror Image here to fix this curse entirely. I want to bring them back some of that herb, but, I think they gave US the last bit they had."

She turns back towards the house, nudging her head against his side to get him moving, "We'll see how River's feeling, and see if she can make a Corridor for us, they might have already gotten her!"
>>
>>30842028
"Anything you need, it's the least I can do."
Pryce says as she lowers off the bed.
"Hopefully it's not real glass... Maybe that pony knows more about this."

As Mocha makes her leave, Pryce's eyes widen.
"I forgot about them! They were worse off then us, and I don't know if that pony has any of those herbs left. Mocha, you should check with him before heading back, since you'll be able ot get to him faster then we would."
Pryce says, not wanting to rush River.
>>
>>30842021
"Not while Phomesa is present." Shei-Sher stoically phrases.

>>30842028
"Halt Phomesa" Shei Whispers "Follow him, slowly." From underneath the cloak Shei shares with Amy, Shei dangles Pupil.
Shei-Sher tries to imagine Pupil being his own eye, and feels for the sensation of have Pupil focus onto the thing that Metatron is clutching.
[1d10+1] Appraise
>>
>>30842127

"What... IS this... thing anyway?"
>>
>>30842065
"Hmm?" Gegenschein glances over. "Give me a minute, love," he says to the conch.

He sets it on his shoulder and offers his claw to shake. "Ah! Flow, my boy! What may I help you with?"

>>30842066
Yes Mare watches as you inscribe a seal onto the page. You feel the first of the three locks weaken, but the second two start to grow in power, absorbing the leftover mana from the broken lock.

"Here, I want to help with that," she says, holding out her hoof, wearing a frown like a child expecting candy. "Gimme. Gimme."

>>30842073
>>30842114
Volkama leans on Flaming, and River on Pryce. Again, you meet near the front of the house where most of the afflicted were taken.
"Mocha! We need you to--!" Volkama begins.
"I'm already on it!" Mocha shouts, pushing past him to head inside.
"You're heading back, I assume?" River asks.
"Well, we'll try anyway," Volkama adds. "Without any knowledge of where the ship has gone, I don't know how we'll get to them, even with the Dark Corridor. Flaming, Pryce, any ideas?"

>>30842127
>>30842048
Mirror Image's broken, battered head is dangling from Metatron's hoof. You recall, however, her incessant demands for you to destroy Miracle's core; if that is intact, then Mirror Image is not dead, much like Miracle.

The Phomesa slows her jaunt, and draws her shawl of moss around the three of you. Your translucent bodies grow dimmer and harder to see. Yet, Metatron stops walking. He glances in your direction. The Phomesa freezes in place nervously.
>>
>>30842171
Flow shakes Gegenschein's claw with a firm goo grip, taking care not to leave any excess goo on him.
"I was wondering if I could get a copy of my old bounty," he says firmly.
>>
>>30842171
Shei-Sher feels goosebumps crawl over his body as he feel his goat instincts assert itself. For a moment Shei-Sher is staring at Metatron, hanging on each second. A moment passes and Shei closes his eyes. Attempting to remain as inconspicuous as possible.
[1d10+1] please don't discover us.
>>
>>30842171
>>30842073
Pryce starts to walk River as they go to help aid the blue pony, stopping as they bump into Flaming and Volkama.
"Oh, where are you two heading?"

As Volkama asks for suggestions, Pryce thinks.
"...I don't have anything, unfortunately. I don't know how the corridor works, but could you focus it on a specific pony? My younger self should still be on board, and if we could somehow use that and with me here, that's all I can think of."
>>
>>30842171
Observer glances to Yes Mare before glancing over at the book. He then looks to her as he readies to write the next Spellbreaker. "I don't expect that you would destroy this page... however I need to study what is inside." He says, before lending Yes Mare the chance to help.
>>
>>30842218

"How are we going to take it if he's HOLDING it?" Amy whispers to Shei. "We need to distract him."
>>
>>30842247
>>30842218

"Actually... Wait... How are we going to take it at all? We're ghosts. We can't even touch it..."

"What if we went inside it...?" she contemplates in a whisper. "And then we like took Mirror out of Mirror..."
>>
>>30842247
"I- I don't know how to proceed." Shei whispers with apprehension "If you have an idea. You have my support."
>>
>>30842171
Flaming gasps, "I... I didn't even think about that! The ship's probably already moved!" She shakes her head, "I can't think they would have moved it far away, so we COULD just, go back to where we left and search for them... but if the glassing fog is still there, that'll just make you two even worse off than you are now."

>>30842229
"The Dark Corridor can only take you to places where you've been before, and if the ship has moved we'd just wind up back where the fog was so bad."

>>30842171
Flaming taps her chin, "Where might they have gone, where might they have gone..."

Her eyes open wide, and she beams, "WAIT! I have it, I have it!" She jumps towards Mocha, all but pouncing on her, "Mocha! Can you take us back to your cabin?!"
>>
>>30842166
"It is a machine.. I think?"

>>30842260
>And then we like took Mirror out of Mirror"
"No- I'm afraid that might not be possible. Not without enraging Metatron, but.. I did think I would have to invade somepony's dreams. That is why we have the Phomesa at our aid.. If I move to dive into Mirror's core.." Shei pauses, not wanting to ask the question "will you be the distraction?"
>>
>>30842203
"Well, I could rustle one up from the archive, but it'd be a bit of a wait. Our people are all over the place, what with the situation in Zha, and the transference of personnel from the other fortresses we've taken. But, I can have it sent to you by dragonfire once I've got it. If I may, what do you need it for? Souvenir?"

>>30842218
>>30842247
"You're the spirit I saw in Circadia, when I rescued those Ecclesians," Metatron says. His voice, now that he's not screaming at you, is youthful, singular and undistorted. It sounds nearly mortal, and reminds you of that of low-level angels. "Hello."

Swiftly, the Phomesa pushes back her shawl onto you two, revealing herself. You two, on the other hand, are kept hidden by its magic. She floats downward, slightly reducing the distance between them.

"But, what are you doing around here?" Metatron asks the Phomesa.

>>30842243
Yes Mare greedily flips the page over to the next magic lock, carefully analyzing it. She puts her hooves on either side of the page and starts to pull at an invisible force. Soon, you see a cluster of black threads appear in her hooves, manifesting out of the space above the page. "Here, try it now."
>DC reduced from 8 to 6

>>30842284
>>30842229
Mocha shortly comes back with only a few leaves of the herbs that the blue-robed pony had given to Pryce earlier. "I can, yes. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I just hope that LJ will be conscious enough to hear the signal."
As Mocha makes another dark corridor, River gulps. "I trust you'll be more careful this time, now that you've seen what this... miasma is capable of."
"Come to think of it, why weren't you affected, Mocha?" Volkama asks.
Mocha pauses. "I'll explain later. Assuming my idea is right."
>>
>>30842302
>>30842171

Amy freezes. She takes several deep breaths. In close proximity, Shei can feel Amy shiver. She takes longer to think than she usually does.

"Just go in... I have an idea on how to distract him..." Amy says after take a deep breath. "Take the robe with you..."

>>30842314

Amy waits until Shei goes into Mirror (and subsequently loses the robe to speak up).
>>
>>30842314
Observer carefully analyzes Yes Mare's technique as he attempts another spellbreaker.

>Analyze: Yes Mare's methods
[1d10+1]
>Spellbreaker
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30842314
>>30842314
"shh" Shei shushes Amy as Metatron only recognizes the Phomesa. Shei-Sher huddles with Amy underneath the shawl. Holding her like a precious object. Shei-Sher whispers beneath a breath under Phomesa's shawl.
"Nuzzle Mirror's head. What Metatron is holding. We wish to speak with her.. please.."
>>
>>30842314
Flow takes out the bounty on the Hooded Rider.
"I was looking through some posters, and came across this. Seems like this demon thinks he's hot shit or something, so-"
>>"We're gonna kick the bastard down a peg!"
"And apparently, he won't fight just anyone. I guess he only fights high-value targets. Something about him being an assassin, so, I figure, if /I/ were a high-value target, he might take interest."
Vice covers his mouth, and lets out a deep breath.
>"You do know this is why you had a bounty on the first place, right?"
>>
>>30842327
"Wait. Maybe he'll let Phomesa in."
>>
>>30842364

"Okay..." Amy whispers hopefully.
>>
>>30842314
Pryce looks on as Mocha gathers the herbs and prepares to leave.
"If they did take some of the infected on the ship, bring them back here. They might not have been as bad as those three, so there should be time for all of them."
He suggests.
"And like the others said, stay safe. We don't need anypony more getting... whatever this is."

After Mocha leaves, Pryce looks to River.
"Ready to head over?"
He asks to give her a heads up before walking to the blue-robed pony and the crowd to help treat them.
>>
>>30842314
Flaming nods her head eagerly, "That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! If we can't go back to where we were, maybe Journey can bring us to him. He's a strong buffalo, I know he'll be fine." Flaming says with assurance, "He'll hear it."

She looks to River, lowering her head, "R-right... sorry for causing so much trouble, but I promise I'll be careful this time. I'll rein it in"

As Mocha prepares the Corridor, she falls in line, ready to head through. "Alright, let's head back!"
>>
>>30842339
You're not familiar with the technique she's using. It could be something exclusive to Power Voidlings, similar to your knowledge absorption.

Using a second magic circle, you break the second lock, and feel the leftover mana start to accrue in the third and final lock. Feeling the same, Yes Mare flips to the back of the book, and tries her power again. But this time, she's zapped and prodded by the threads as she tugs at them. She winces, but holds on with a grimace.
>DC reduced from 10 to 8

>>30842359
"Oho!" Gegenschein says with interest. He picks up the conch again. "Love, a favor: Get a message out to Lilane and have them start combing the hunter archive for a fellow named Flow. Thank you."

Setting the conch down again, he ponders the proposal. "Well, do you know anything about him besides this cursory trivia? It's not a simple target, I can tell you that much. Being of the Legionem myself, I figure we could dig up a record or two on him."

>>30842404
>>30842422
"We'll do what we can," Mocha says, cradling the herbs nervously. Volkama and River appear suspicious of her, how she remained unscathed from the dust, but drop the issue, with Volkama going with Flaming after Mocha.
>>
>>30842404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9B1RF3n7XA
The scene inside the hall is grotesque and peaceful. Many ponies remain inert on tables and bedsheets on the ground, bodies mangled and twisted by the disease like statues in a garden. Demons, now docile, are curled and helpless, while fairies and qilin pass over them to care for the mortals, neglecting the demons.

Most have been cleaned, and none seem to still be in the process of transforming. The blue-robed pony slumps in a chair, exhausted.

>>30842422
Mocha takes you back to the cabin, where you see Yes Mare and Observer poring over a book on the couch. Ignoring them, Mocha quickly scoops up a small, gray bell from a nearby drawer, and rings it.

But, there's no response. Mocha holds her breath, before ringing it again and again.

>>30842353
>>30842327
The Phomesa floats forward a pace, before quickly losing her nerve. She gestures at the severed head from afar.
"This?" Metatron asks. "This was a traitor. Through and through. It's over now. But I didn't think a victory could feel so empty. After so many losses, I thought it was supposed to feel good to get closer to one's goal, not hollow."
The Phomesa gestures to it again.
"Don't bother. This shell may as well just be an empty helmet. There's no good in it now." He glances at the embassy. "Come on. I have to gather the sacrifices."
>>
>>30842470
>>30842364

"Plan B?" Amy whispers to Shei after some hesitation.
>>
>>30842466
>>30842470
As they head into the Cabin, Flaming lets out a sigh, feeling comforted by the warm, cozy feeling of the hideout. She doesn't let it last for long however as she looks to Mocha as she rings the bell, her heart slowly falling as it rings again and again to no answer.

After a brief minute, she growls, pushing Mocha aside and grabbing the bell, "Gimme that! You're probably not ringing it hard enough, watch..." she says plainly as she holds it in her mouth, shaking her head violently back and forth to make it as 'loud' as possible.

[1d10] Loudness of bell.

>>30842339
>>30842470
She turns to look to Observer and Yes Mare, barely recalling her brief meeting with the latter so long ago before even reaching Cicadia.

"Observer! There you are," Flaming says, her face sporting some new tattoos along her muzzle and forehead. She turns to look at Yes Mare. "You... I remember you from a couple days ago, right? What is she doing here?"
>>
>>30842466
Observer peers at the lock and takes a deep breath before trying to place the last spell break. "You do not need to harm yourself for my lack of power over magic." Observer says to Yes Mare.

>Spellbreaker
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30842466
>"Other than those rumors, I don't know anything else. According to a friend of ours, she tried fighting him, but he just completely ignored her," Vice pipes up.
>"You...have no objections to us going after more demons?"
Flow crosses his arms.
"Speaking of demons, you lads at the Church have your own tools for taking care of the things? I've been coming across quite a lot of useful equipment from different origins, like these babies."
He hoists up the Spinsaw and Maitreya's Tsurugi.
>>
>>30842490
"Greetings, Flaming. Yes Mare is here to assist us in finding a way to seal the anomalies, so that we may fix one linked to our dimension. I have offered to return home with her when we do." Observer says in response, focusing on a spell book that Yes Mare is assisting him with.
>>
>>30842470
Pryce looks around the hall, seeing all those affected on one place makes it feel even larger than the swarming panicked crowds from before when the corridor was opened.

He walks with River over to the blue-robed pony, feeling some guilt at his exhaustion having must have cared for nearly the whole hall himself.
"Is there anything that needs urgent care? We want to help, anyway we can," Pryce asks to help give the pony some relief, "And, we were wondering. What do you know of this affliction. You had a cure for it, so maybe you could tell us what it is that's affecting us."
>>
>>30842506
Flaming gives a look of awe at the book you're reading, trying to peer over it. "Trying to close the... anon-moly things, right. That's pretty helpful, making any progress yet?"

She turns to look at Yes Mare, then back to you, "You're going back home? How soon?"
>>
>>30842490
>>30842506
"I'm making sure he's not going to screw up our world," Yes Mare says. "Do not be too afraid of me, peasant."

>>30842496
The lock wavers, but holds firm, and the seal fades into the book, spreading ink across the page. "This is like a tickle from the world's tiniest feather. I'm tougher than you," Yes Mare says, most likely insulted by the idea that she could even be harmed.

>>30842490
["Allow me," Vir-can's voice booms in your head, nearly deafening you.]

A very small and weak corridor opens, barely wide enough for you to crawl through.

>>30842503
"Hmm... I'm not certain if I've heard of one like that. But, this behavior is very traditional within certain sects of assassin orders and cults. He's probably the real deal. My only objection is to you going at it alone. I've seen some of these bounties that the hunters pass out. Compared to the last one, this is nothing that anyone should attempt with less than a small army behind him. Or a medium one, on second thought."

>>30842503
"Ah, we do. Unfortunately, I'm not the one to talk to about that. You'd need to see some of our technicians, and they are too valuable to bring to the field."

>>30842519
"Anyone who needs urgent care is back in Mariposa, and I'm afraid we can't do anything for them now," the pony says, rubbing his forehead. "I don't know any more than anyone else. I had grabbed these herbs when I fled my master's service because they've indispensable for dealing with poisons. As for the water, I only knew about that because I saw one of the explosions while I was trying to flee the city on hoof. Someone who had been caught in the cloud fell into the lake by the slave-traders' ships, and the dust slid right off him.

"I'm Sansebas by the way. You?"

---

Metatron continues to walk.
>>
>>30842536
"Estimated Time, unknown. We must find the Blade and Lance before we can seal it, which I cannot say how long that may take us."

>>30842557
Observer frowns when he sees the ink spread out over the page. He doesn't acknowledge Yes Mare's comment as he takes the book back to study it fully. "Thank you for the help... I will just have to discover that last spell another way." Observer says, disappointed in his own failure and destruction of something that could have fed him.

>Engineering: Study book fully
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30842571
As Metatron said, there is little use in the head right now. Without the core, Mirror's being is inaccessible.
Metatron raises his head and glances around. "I'm really sorry about what happened to Circadia. I wish I'd known sooner what was going on down there. But... Why are you this far south of your province? Were you summoned to Mariposa for something?" he asks.
>>
>>30842557
Flow puts a hoof on his chin.
"Blast...everyone else is out doing other things...I guess I'll have to get a few A-tier hunters like myself," he smirks, "I'd figure a couple of quality hunters should be more than a match for a demon like this one, yeah?"

>"A wise policy...we'd be more than happy to at least get a sample of what the Church uses...as I must admit, I am curious to see what they'd conjure up for foes such as these newly arisen demons."
He shakes his head and shrugs.
>"But I figure we might not get a chance, seeing as we're lone-wolves."
Trapper squints at Vice.
>>
>>30842557
"Oh," Pryce says in slight disappointment at the lack of knowledge, "Thank you for grabbing them, at least we don't need to worry about it getting worse. We have time to figure out what it is at least."

"Pryce Etac, and this is River Spring," He says, introducing them, "Is there anything we can help with here, at least? We both have healing magic, if that can aid any."
>>
>>30842557
She grumbles at Yes Mare, "I'm not afraid! I just was surprised, that's all," she puffs out her chest, "I've seen and fought WAY scarier in these past couple of days, you know."

>>30842557
As Vir-can's voice sounds out in her head, Flaming looks up in shock, "What!? Who said... Vir-can?" She shouts loudly, only to look on in shock as the corridor appears before her.

She looks at it, bewildered. "I... I didn't..." she shakes her head, "Oooh, questions for later, I gotta take it! Mocha, gimme the herbs," She asks, readying to jump through the portal as soon as they're in her hooves.

>>30842573
"Observer, I'm really sorry but I have to go, the ship's in trouble! Will you still be here for a bit, the whole clan needs to gather to discuss some important stuff!"
>>
>>30842619
*name
>>
>>30842619
Observer suddenly looks up from his studies. "The ship is in trouble? What is happening to my ship?" He says, getting up to follow with Flaming.
>>
>>30842571
>>30842557

Just following or something, whatever.
>>
>>30842475
"He has a sentimental attachment to Mirror.." Shei-Sher says like he is speaking to himself. "I can't explain, but- I just sense something from him.. Let us stay inconspicuous. We need to see what these 'sacrifices' are."

>>30842587
Shei-Sher whispers to Phomesa "Tell him you were sent by Sabuul to observe the area."
>>
>>30842634
"....erm.. I don't think he'll notice us. Would you like to play a game? To pass the time? Seeing as Metatron is traveling by foot. This could take a while." Shei-Sher speaks within a whisper.
>>
>>30842629
Flaming looks back at him, "We were just gathering around it when explosions started going off not far away! Next thing we knew, they're getting closer, and then Little Journey comes through a Corridor with a bunch of civilians covered in this white, cursed fog that's turning them to glass!"

"River opened up another corridor to take the civilians somewhere safe from the explosions while Shei and the others moved it further away from the blasts, but I have to get back there to give some medicine to the infected on-board."

Flaming pauses right before she steps through the Corridor. "Oh. And it's infectious and we let some of them onboard, but it's under control I swear!"
>>
>>30842594
"Why not start with the party you've got with you already? You've a sizeable group. Speaking from experience, I will always trust a group of weaker hunters whom I know well and have fought with frequently, rather than a group of skilled assassins that I've not fought with before."

>>30842596
"It definitely has to do with angels," Sansebas says. "The metal came from the sky, and the explosions were sent from the Birdcage. It can't be any earthly disease, at least I don't think. I'm not much of an expert on religious lore. But, I do know that many religions posit that physical interaction with gods is impossible for mortals. Could that have something to do with it?"

>Pryce, having been exposed to this lore, may know of what he's talking about

>>30842619
>>30842629
["Ah... was that too loud?" Vir-can whispers to Flaming. This one is only a rumble in her bones.]

Mocha, Flaming, Observer and Yes Mare file through the small corridor. It wavers and shakes, and part of the background breaks away, revealing a field of impenetrable static beyond. It barely gives you enough time to exit before vanishing. You are inside the airship's cargo hold.

Busta, Tantra and LJ are inert, each curled up in a corner of the eastern side of the hold. On the western side, the small family of mortals huddles. All of them are in very bad condition, with much of their bodies turned to glass. Mocha looks nervously at the paltry pile of herbs in her hooves.
>>
>>30842646
>>30842634
The Phomesa bows to Metatron, putting her hooves together. Metatron scoffs. "If you lie to me again, I won't be pleased."

Metatron enters the crumbling, distorted sheep's embassy, and heads down the flight of stairs in the back of the room. You recall your rushed charge down these steps yesterday in your bid to revive Mirror Image, and the abominations that Miracle had spawned out of mortals' souls and the pieces of the Vipaka.

Metatron heads down to the secondary level, to the hall where those who had sacrificed themselves to angels had been given their funerary rites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBZVjTYjthM

As you reach the room, you see that most of the bodies are still there, and they've undergone the deterioration that Asa had, their bodies turned to a strange, fleshy porcelain with black smoke laying underneath. But some appear hollow. In the back of the room, you see Mudi, backed into a corner, with dozens of the black spirits surrounding her. Nervously, she appears to be trying to placate them.
>>
>>30842660

"You said you had something to say before," Amy responds. "What were you going to say?"

>>30842698

Amy notices Mudi, hoping that Metatron does the work for her.
>>
>>30842694
Flaming winces, "Aaah... yes, it was..." she admits, feeling her head still ringing from the volume of his previous message. She looks around, apparently talking to herself. "Are you... watching me, Vir-can? Are you here?"

Upon arriving in the hold after passing through the shaky barrier, she looks on with shock at the state of their friends and the family. She looks between them, a profound sadness on her face, as she looks over at Busta, Tantra, and LJ. She scampers over to the, checking for any movement, before looking to Mocha, "How much do we have?"
>>
>>30842677
"This is why I can't have nice things." Observer says, petting Caw with a tentacle hair in slight worry about a group of infected beings onto his clean ship. "If my ship is not destroyed I expect you to fully clean the ship with me."

>>30842694
Observer doesn't hesitate to immediately shift into captain mode, walking around as he inspects for damages on the ship while he was gone or for anything misplaced or different about it.

>Analyze Ship for anything different since last visit.
[1d10+1]

"Yes Mare, follow me to my lab so I may give a place for Caw to rest. Afterwards we will go to the control room where you may assist me in piloting the ship to a safer destination." Observer says, looking to Flaming again.

>>30842723
"Do you know of anyone still outside the ship, what else has happened while I was gone?" Observer asks, expecting a quick answer before he makes haste for his lab.
>>
>>30842698
The scene inspires a tranquil kind of horror in Shei-Sher's heart. He looks upon the room with remorse and fear. Shei urges Pupil to scan the area for Mirror Image's presence.
[1d10+1] appraise the room for Mirror Image's presence.

"I never thought I would see Mudi appear so vulnerable."
>>
>>30842694
"Well, they're all busy with their own tasks. I've only got Observer at hand, and that lad is bound to be up to some business right now."
He crosses his front hooves.
"A part of me wishes I had my old crew back together, but I only know that two of them are even still alive," he chuckles, "And besides...these blokes seem to have one thing after another going for them..."
>>
>>30842694
"It's not impossible, I've faced gods myself. Multiple times. But... nothing like this ever happened. At most, it gave me these wings... or, a friend just faced her god and was cured."
Pryce lowers his head in thought, trying to think back if the Church's teachings had anything close to this glassification.
>Recall [1d10]
>>
>>30842736
"It was my idea, I'll gladly take responsibility for it, but first I want to save these people. You're smart, do you know any way that we could cure something normally only an Angel could?!"

>>30842736
"River, Volkama, and Pryce are still out there, I don't know where Amy or Flow is at the moment, last I saw Shei he was on-board. We just tried to go out and stop that Splitz guy from enslaving any more civilians before we came back to the ship and explosions started happening, what's going on in the Birdcage is going to spread everywhere sooner or later."
>>
>>30842707
>this conversation takes place on the ride over to the Embassy
"What was I saying?" Shei puts a hoof to his chin as he tries to remember the conversation. "hmm oh! yes. Birthdays. Like I was saying. I actually am fond of the idea of birthdays. they seem.. endearing, but my birthdays were farther from the concept than any celebration could be I think. It was quite perverse, truly. My birthdays were more an object of ridicule celebrated in most ironic fashion Crow-ley could conspire. It had taken me a few celebrations before I realized it was a farce. I should have know when I was tasked with the entirety of the work load. The evenings beforehand the baking of breads, confectionaries, and the cake were all my creation. The first time Crow-ley had been by my side giving instruction. The next time I was left to my devices solely. From the morning and until the party, preparations for more food were made, horsd'ouerves, fruit, meats of Mr'uthgar and exotic recipes alike were also my responsibility. Sleep was not allowed once preparations were started. As my Master would put it, sleep will relax you and what good is being relaxed for a party." Shei sighs gatuitously "The bastard" He says almost affectionately "for that day and evening he made it his personal mission to string me along the edge and fasten the vices. Of course there wasn't enough time to do everything. The servants would help with some of the things, mostly preparing the dancehalls or ballrooms for the many guests Crow-ley invited. These were all occultists of the wide spread diaspora. Crow-ley's weird and sadistic friends. There was no one outside of that circle that was happy with this ongoing occasion. Crow-ley always had the griffon's ire and I the goat's misplaced jealousy."

>more to come but go ahead and reply
>>
>>30842761
"Wonderful, it seems like I must search for them as well." Observer mumbles. "Do you have any clue where River, Volkama and Pryce went? It would be best we found them first."
>>
>>30842780

"I don't get it," Amy cocks her head. "He was inviting guests to celebrate YOUR birthday? If he was just stringing you along, why would he include other people?"
>>
>>30842723
Mocha's face pales as she looks at the family of three, then at LJ, Busta and Tantra. The latter three are in horrible condition. Much of Busta's lower half is glass, and Tantra's right forearm and chin are also frozen. Most of LJ's body has completely turned, save for his mouth and the right half of his face.

Mocha's expression is one of horror and indecision. "N-not enough. It's just not enough. I... what..."

Then, she looks at Busta. "M-maybe..."

>>30842736
You exit the cargo hold, and in the main area, you see Neither and his entourage, as well as Spitshine, Rus, Box, Onion, Blessings and Wireframe. The ship appears undamaged despite its new guests.

"Observer!" Onion says in surprise. "How long have you been here? We've been floating low just out of Vitral's airspace, tryin' to figure out where to go from here, or if it's even safe to stick around anymore."

>>30842741
After thinking over your experiences, you recall that all of yours were interactions with gods on a spiritual level, and Flaming's was likely the same. The only exception was Buiwong's, but having fallen massively in power at the time, and on earth, it may not have had the same effect. Scriptures have recorded events in which mortals have been forbidden from touching the bodies of gods, lest they lose their lives. The texts never go into great detail on this point, but it was a matter of debate among paladins.

"You... you have?" Sansebas asks. "That's an eventful life."

>>30842738
"Well, all the same... good luck! I can't do too much else on that front."
>>
>>30842707
>>30842737
Even without pupil, the two of you can feel that the room is congested with Mirror's power, much of it circulating around Mudi in a kind of wisp. When Mudi sees Metatron, she gasps and brandishes the quill pen.
"Just give it to me and you can go," Metatron says.
"It's right where you left it," Mudi retorts.
"And only half of her power was there. So, what did you do with the rest?"
"Vizsla made a promise to deliver it from you. But she isn't reliable for the time of day. So I took it upon myself to complete that promise."
Metatron glances around the room. A dark vapor starts to spread from one of his forehooves. [1d10+8]
>>
>>30842818
Flow nods.
"Thanks, I feel like I might need some luck..."

He turns around to see the rest of the Ecclesians working to pack up.
"You need some help before I leave? I'm not doing anything right now anyways...I'm on break, so to speak."
>>
>>30842824

Amy looks around to see if she can see the core. Since she's a ghost, she tries to sense it. But, she has no idea if that will actually do anything.

[1d10] to find core?
>>
>>30842818
"I was busy investigating some ruins with Flow. I will be piloting the ship again to retrieve our companions, do you know where any of their whereabouts may be?" Observer asks, gesturing for onion to follow him as he prepares to put Caw back in his space in the lab before heading to the control room.
>>
>>30842818
Flaming looks between her friends, closer to her personally and far worse off, and the shivering family, not quite as bad yet far more vulnerable. She paces her hooves, equally wrought with indecision before Mocha spots Busta and looks at him.

"Maybe? Maybe what? If you have an idea, Mocha, I'll take it!"

>>30842785
"All three of them stayed behind at the Qilin village we passed on our way to Fantasia, it was the safest place we could think to drop the infected since it was abandoned. They wanted to help them there before coming back."
>>
>>30842824
Shei-Sher is confused about Mirror Image's whereabouts. Is the power in the room the other half? And if it were just one half, then where was the other? If Vizsla knew. Would she tell us?

Shei watches on in anticipation. Hoping the what transpires might be insightful.
>>
>>30842818
"Too many times it feels," Pryce says in a distant tone," ...I suppose I have, never looked at it that way. Must've seen more than a lifetimes worth of events these past weeks."

Pryce mulls over his past teachings and what Sansebas hypothesized.
"I suppose it could be because of contact with the gods, but nothing's ever said what exactly would happen. But, it was only angels in the Birdcage, so it can't be exactly that. Maybe we should count ourselves blessed it was just angels and we're only partially glass now."

Pryce looks to River.
"Did Buiwong ever mention something like this, back when you worked for him?"
>>
>>30842861
"They stayed behind? Do they wish to stay behind when we venture into tartarus as well?" Observer ponders.
>>
>>30842818
>>30842880
>Adding to Pryce's thoughts to Sansebas.
"I've tried... something, before with a fragment of a god. And that ended far worse. I should count it a miracle that I'm still here. It has to be the angels, something from them and not the gods themselves."
>>
>>30842883
"Of course not, we didn't exactly plan for this." Flaming huffs, "We just, want to get these people fixed up as best we can before we take off. Pryce still isn't on board with helping Mudi into Tartarus but I think he might still come around."
>>
>>30842906
"I still do not understand your desire to sacrifice our own time to help the sick. We may not see eye to eye concerning morality, however I find it a waste of time and resources to assist them any further at this point. I know nothing I say will change your mind nor the mind of anyone else here." Observer says, sounding somewhat tired in his tone.
>>
>>30842842
>>30842870
With a little bit of focus, you detect that Mudi has quite a bit of spirit energy behind her, perhaps in a bag. It's easily recognizable as belonging to Mirror Image, but it's only about half of what you remember.

You can also plainly see that Mudi is pretty badly injured. If she dies, it's likely that Mirror will a) remain in pieces like this, or b) dissipate, if whatever vessel that Mudi is using is destroyed.

This also tells you that Metatron did not destroy Mirror's core, despite going back to sever her head. It's unlikely that he would have moved the body if he did not also intend to do something with the core.

Mudi frowns as the fog spreads around the room. As it nears you, you can feel your forms growing corporeal, tangible, painfully so. Metatron walks forward, and Mudi starts to back up, but the wall is close behind her.

>>30842852
"Pryce and River's got to be at the Qilin village near Fantasia. That's where she said she'd be last time I saw her. Flaming, I hear her in the back so she must've come with you. Shei and Amy went to the demon lords' palace, so I assume they're with Vizsla and Mudi."

Caw is put back into the lab, and you see Wireframe piloting the ship. Currently she's got you on the northern side of the wall surrounding Vitral, low enough to be out of sight of the Birdcage.

>>30842861
Mocha gulps, then passes all the herbs into your hooves. "Give them to the family. Get a bucket for the vomit. Don't watch. Then go get some water to get them cleaned up. I'll start with LJ. His connection should be... or maybe Tantra's..."

She turns and starts to pray.
>>
>>30842813
"To ridicule me" Shei says with a reminescent smile. Notably strange that Shei seems pleasantly nostalgic about something he recalls being horrible.

"So, as I arrive at the celebration chambers I am drunk from sleep deprivation and bewildered by work load put upon me. You would think after all my thankless work I would be spared the time to bask in respite, but there is no rest for the wicked! No no no. I had to be to a good Host and entertain my guests for all their whims. So Crow-ley said." Shei-Sher laughs reminiscing it, so thankful that he will never have to celebrate another birthday. "hahaha These guests they acted like they were my friends, spoke like I was their friend! I don't quite think I was really they're friend however. The festivities began with an ordeal of hoof crushing by everyone's gripping hand shake in addition to the rough housing and tussling of hair. If somepony had an inquiry about a new prototypical ritual they've been concocting I was the sacrificial goat to give them answers. More oftenly however they seemed to verily enjoy turning something innocent into a cruel torture. Like dancing for instance. There was this slender, dare I say enchanting mare that was always enthusiastic about seeing me. She would flirt and tease me gratuitously but I was wise to her game. She wanted a dance. Always wanted a dance! And of course, I had to give her the dance. Every time! Every step of the to-and-throe she would stomp on my hooves. Promptly after she would apologize. Quite sincerely too. But then she would do it again. And apologize! It was so intentional but her apologies. Gosh! She was a fantastic actress, even after the the dozenth stomp at my hooves by her merciless stiletto heels did I think maybe she really is sorry and maybe she is just a very bad dancer. But if that were true she would at least have relented those cutting heels from her attire."

>I think one more post is left
>>
>>30842901
Sansebas thinks over your words. "Gods... you'll have to tell me more about that. I haven't met anyone who's truly interacted much with the gods of the sky."

River nods. "Nothing substantial, but when he told us about his Realm, or the dimension that he inhabited in the Beyond, he mentioned that mortals cannot go to certain Realms, but I don't remember why, exactly. I'll have to look through some of my journals."

>>30842836
"You've helped us quite a bit with that demon, so I think you ought to rest first. It's better to get your strength back. We can't have you pulling a mus-- er... breaking a le- hmm... er, you get my point."
>>
>>30842973
Flow opens his mouth to protest, but pauses, and nods, pursing his lips.
"Alright, you take care then..." he smirks after thinking about Gegenschein's stumbling.
He turns and walks away, stopping after taking a few steps.
"Did you bury Voir Dire?" he asks Gegenschein.
>>
>>30842960
"Then we should find our way to Fantasia immediately. If the others are joining us in Tartarus, then they will meet us there." Observer says to Onion before going to the control room.

"Good work, Wireframe. If I had the capacity to feel pride for mortals then I'm sure I would feel proud of you." Observer attempts to compliment in his own way, before switching with Wireframe to pilot the ship. "You may take a break now, I will be piloting us straight to Fantasia. Oh, this is Yes Mare by the way. Yes Mare, this is my co-pilot Wireframe." Observer introduces them to each other.

"Yes Mare, I plan to install a weapons system into the ship soon. When I have that finished, I will allow you to have the honors of controlling our firepower if you would like." Observer speaks to Yes Mare.

>Prepare ship to fly to fantasia
>>
>>30842958
Flaming sighs, "Good, because I don't have the time to explain it either. We'll talk about it later but the long and short of it is, I'm helping these people no matter what it takes. I could use your help, though, if you have time to spare."

>>30842960
As she pushes the herbs into her hooves, Flaming nods immediately, still not entirely clear on what the spider-pony could have in mind but rushes to grab a bucket first and fore-most from somewhere in the ship, and then prepares to munch up the herbs into bits and pass the minimal amount to each member of the family, approaching them slowly, not wanting to startle them.

"Hello. My name is Flaming Shorthorns... I'm sorry, I can't imagine how scared or confused you must be right now but, I'm asking you to trust me. I want to help you,"

She pushes each of the herbs to them, "Take these. They'll make you throw up," she nudges the bucket forward, "But they'll get all the disease out of you for the time being so it stops spreading. Do you understand?"
>>
>>30842842
"Amy believe it's time for plan B." Shei hands you the IceKey "Take this and escape when you can. I have a plan you save Mudi and her half of Mirror."
>>
>>30843040
"Tartarus gives no time to spare." Observer simply says before he would head off to the control room at that point.
>>
>>30842973
"It's not as pleasant or blessed as one might think. The Devas called me before them to be their champion and to fight Buiwong, the spider god. And even after fighting him face to face, I was shunned for failing. I've faced all kinds of angels since then. And I spoke to Y'idryth through a fragment of his soul. None of it has lead to anything all that good, only Y'idryth turned out neutral or helpful in any way."
Pryce details to Sansebas.

"We haven't gone anywhere, so that doesn't help too much. Unless that dust was from some other realm."
Pryce comments to River's mental notes.
"...Could they do that? That sounds like something only a god could do. ...But then why would they use a disease like this, instead of culling like they did in Circadia."
He continues on, thinking aloud.
>>
>>30843059

Amy stares at Shei for a moment. There is a somber expression on her face. "No," she says in the most flat tone she has ever used.

"If it involves saving Mudi, I'm not doing it."
>>
>>30842989
"Ah yes, we did take care of that. Well, I did. The others were not so keen on it. But I insist on it every time."

>>30843040
Although they don't speak the same language as you, they take the bucket and the herbs and head for the ship's washroom.

>>30843005
The two exchange greetings; Wireframe seems confused why Yes Mare is onboard now, but rolls with it. "Uh, yeah, thanks..."

>>30843093
Sansebas frowns as you relay your experiences to him. "That... sounds quite awful. I'm sorry. It's more than anyone should have to bear."

River ponders. "After seeing the angels' raw destructive power firsthand, it doesn't really add up that they'd use a roundabout method like this... unless, the intent isn't to kill. It's either a torture tool... or there's some other kind of effect when the victim turns entirely to glass. I don't think it's the former. Metatron's ultimate plan is to let the anomalies devour the world. He gains nothing through mere torture. The second is more likely... but I don't know what it would result in."
>>
>>30843105
>>30843059
As Mudi starts to prepare a spell, there is a flash of light...

>paused
>>
>>30843105
>>30842960
A look of desperation flashes through Shei-Sher's face He looks to Mudi and then looks back to Amy and then back to Mudi. Indecisive. And then back to Amy. his teeth gritted.

"Amy you're killing me." Shei-Sher runs out of the cloak, and out of the Phomesa's shroud. The Vae Victus manifests in Shei-Sher's grip and he strikes at Metatron.
>Vae Victus
[1d10]

Shei-Sher yells "MUDI DO SOMETHING!"
>>
>>30842972

Amy listens to Shei with a smile. The same sort of smile you would give someone who is saying something foolish. Foolish, but adorable.

"Shei, it sounds like they really were there to celebrate your birthday. It sounds like they at least sort of liked you. I'm sure it was a weird relationship, being a slave and all. But, that mare sounds like she was just a bad dancer. I don't think there was any sort of plot going on."

"It kinda sucks that you had to work so hard for your own party. But... I guess it WAS your party. I can see where Crowley was coming from. He wanted YOU to host it yourself. Or maybe he just didn't like to do all the cooking himself... I mean, he DID have slaves," Amy laughs. "I-I'm sorry... I guess I shouldn't laugh about that."
>>
>>30843235
"No, it is all fine. Laugh away. I am sure to some degree we all held something akin to a friendship, but I am woefully certain the purpose of the celebrations was to cause me great stress. When we bobbed for apples they would drown me, If the fire dancers were spinning their poi I was pushed along to dance along. Even if I was getting burned. If they were sharing a drink they would say" Shei-Sher does a gruff impression of some old wizard " 'Kiddo today yer closer to a mensch than you ever were. so you oughta drink like'a mensch' And so they would drink me blue in the face until I let vomit. It was the only way they knew I was having a good time they said. What made me anxious the most however was at the end of the celebrations. Before blowing the candles on the caking and taking our slices. Crow-ley would lay me over his lap and for every year I had he would smack my rump thunderously! They were red with claw marks and a tad bloody. And despite my shrieks it was a frivolous occasion. Cow-ley's friends would nudge me along, tell me I wouldn't grow inch until I had my ceremonial spankings. During which they all thought was the perfect opportunity to sing happy birthday.. b-a-ah, happy birthday. The days after were not even happier than then. For every birthday, the goats left in the manor watched the fanfare from afar. And my alienation between them became more intense." Shei-Sher sounds bitter at that final remark.
>>
>>30843294

Amy can't help but laugh at several points during Shei's rant. "I'm sorry," she says, wiping a tear from her eye. "It all sounds very traumatizing for you. I shouldn't laugh. But... it just sounds like a normal party to me."

"I've never celebrated my own birthday. I've never really known anyone who cared enough. I don't even know when by birthday is anyway. But, I've crashed some pretty wild parties in my time," she says with a hint of pride and nostalgia. "All those ponies sound like some real partiers. I'd loved to have been at your parties! Heck, I've been to some that were even... crazier..." she trails off.

"Anyway... I guess what I'm saying is that I'm kinda jealous. At all those parties I crashed, even back when I didn't really get people, I always kinda wished they were FOR me. I always kinda wished someone at least INVITED me. I guess I just wanted someone to... care... They may not have been very good at letting you know, but if they didn't care about you at all, I don't think they woulda shown up in the first place."
>>
>>30843328
Shei-Sher is incredulous at Amy's laughter. He does remember it all being torturous. Like a little slice of hell every year of his life. "Yes you shouldn't laugh!" Shei whines "These parties began at the tender age of 7 I will mind you. I don't believe that is at all any way to treat a child!" With Shei's bickering and Amy's laughter, underneath the Phomesa's shroud you both seem like two ponies having a lively slumber party.

"I feel sorry you never had anyone celebrate your birth. But the spirit behind my celebrations were very nasty. I can't imagine anypony enjoying them. Anyone who was invited were invited because they were Crow-ley's friends, not mine. This was Crow-ley showing off..."

Shei-Sher's face scrunches as his eyes squint. As if he's thinking of something painful. "I have never told anyone of this, but my occupation as Crow-ley's apprentice.. It was all a joke. To raise scandal and outrage in Mr'uthgar. Crow-ley selected me because I was more timid than the usual run of the mill. He could use me for status and hilarity, and of course as a guinea pig when convenient. But I take none of it personally. You might be angry that Mudi betrayed your trust for instance, but betrayal is just par for the course with occultists. I'm afraid that is the sort of culture we inhabit, in fact it is expected of one another and seen as a way of making each other stronger. The entire exercise in having me celebrate my 'birthday' " Shei puts in air-quotes "Was -yes for fun at my expense- but it was also a part of my training. To introduce me to the evils of this world and prepare me for the encounter when it mattered. -though he could have accomplished the same effect with a camping trip" Shei-Sher says somewhat resentful "but then they would have no stake in my friendship. Whether wizard or witch if they're toying with you, it means they like you enough to invite you to their own little party."
>>
>>30843373

"I take it back," Amy says with a frown. "I don't think I'd like them at all. Lying and betrayal doesn't help anyone... If we can't trust, then what do we have?"

"Even at a party, the fun vibe is totally ruined. If someone tells you something fun will happen, but... it doesn't..." her eyes grow distant and watery. "They deserve to be eaten," she says in a sudden shift to a more ferocious tone. Her body gets a little warmer and her coat gets darker.
>>
>>30843400
"Erm.. eaten?" Shei says nervously "That was quite the specific answer."
>>
>>30843425

"It happens," Amy says casually with a shrug.
>>
>>30843440
Amy's words ring morbidly in Shei-Sher's ears "Amy.. you cannot do something like that simply because someone hurt you." Shei-Sher loosens his grip around Amy "If I have learned anything from my trials. It is how to forgive. You should practice it."
>>
>>30843464

Amy laughs. "You don't have to tell ME about forgiveness. I'm mostly just talking about things that I USED to do. I know I had that outburst before, but I'm not gonna eat Mudi. I mean, I'm not gonna eat her just to eat her, anyway. If we have to stop her, then I might end up eating her. I don't know."

Amy shakes her head. "Look, I don't want to talk about eating ponies. I don't do that anymore!"

"You would have never made it at the parties I've been to," Amy mutters with a laugh.
>>
>>30843473
>"You would have never made it at the parties I've been to,"
"obviously" Shei says almost impressed
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.