[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunburst is a cute! A CUTE! Sunburst thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 09.png (403KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
403KB, 900x695px
Sunburst is a cute!
A CUTE!
Sunburst thread?
>>
>>30838929
>>>/hhh/
>>
>>30838929
I've always thought thy wrote him as a bit obtuse.

MATHS!
>>
It's sad they have completely ignored him recently

He may be a beta faggot, but he's a cute faggot
>>
>>30838929
>A CUTE
>goatee
>A CUTE
Are you fucking retarded? kys
>>
File: Not an important wizard.png (432KB, 692x640px) Image search: [Google]
Not an important wizard.png
432KB, 692x640px
>>30838929
Man, I thought he and Glimmer were going to be stuck together like glue when they first introduced him
Not even because of shipping, but because their talents compliment each other with him knowing the spells and her having the raw magic
Sad to see that he only ever had relevance in the comics after the Crystalling
>>
>>30838953
He has nothing going for him. He's only relevant when Glimmer is around. On that note Starburst shippers are among the worst.
>>
>>30838929

I could go gay for this horse
>>
If he ever came back, it would have to be something to do with Glimmer or Flurry.

It's hard to write him back in, really, which is a shame, because he's the first male pony I actually like.
>>
>>30838975
I believe the flash sentry fiasco left a huge impact in the staff, so they aren't willing to push a male character for shipping to avoid another backlash at them.

At least that's how I see it
>>
>>30838975
>>30838997
Why couldn't the show do something like the Legends of Magic comics did with him uncovering lore?
He's Celestia's old student and his main talent is magic, so he could also do something with Twilight.
>>
File: sunburst goes outside.png (342KB, 639x233px) Image search: [Google]
sunburst goes outside.png
342KB, 639x233px
>>30839010
I'm reading those comics right now.
>>
>>30839001
I just find it ironic when people complain about male characters only being relevant for shipping and yet here they are.
>>
>>30839010
because starlight glimmer

which, again, is the only thing that can make him relevant.

Remember, he was the one that caused the whole glimmer ordeal. Once she has cleared everything up, he's useless now
>>
>>30839001
Me again, Flash Sentry's problem is that his entire existence was based on being on love interest for Twilight...which makes little sense considering she had never shown any romantic interest in anyone beforehand...and Flash was a completely different species when they properly met. He's not a good character and just like Shining Armor the whole "seemingly cool guy is actually a dork" adds nothing.
>>
>>30839037
see >>30839024

While not as bad, Sunburst suffers a similar problem. He's there to remedy a friendship problem. Period. Once the problem is solved, he's irrelevant. It's sad but it's obvious at this point
>>
>>30839010
Now that you mention it, I would have preferred that instead of campfire stories. It would have felt way more important, especially if Starswirl's name is mentioned.
>>
>>30839051
I'm not really against male characters, but most of them are after thoughts with shallow reasons for even being "important". At least there's Spike, and even his writing is all over the place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.