[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first episode you watched on a livestream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: thebestmomentofyourlives.png (354KB, 1363x705px) Image search: [Google]
thebestmomentofyourlives.png
354KB, 1363x705px
What was the first episode you watched on a livestream?
>>
>>30838042
Sisterhooves Social, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>30838042
Canterlot Wedding
>>
>>30838042
I don't remember but it was before ACW
>>
>>30838042
The Cutie Mark Chronicles. I had only just found out about G4 a few days prior and marathoned the episodes to catch up.
>>
>>30838042
Season 2 premiere.
>>
>>30838042
Triple Trouble was the first time I managed to catch up on a /mlp/ stream after all the years I missed.
>>
>>30838042
S3 premiere. Before that, I just waited for the youtube link.
>>
>>30838042
>tfw I remember doing a spit take and being so excited I was literally shaking after this happened for at least half an hour

I got on the ride in the 1-2 hiatus and the first episode I saw live was the S2 premiere. Back when two parters were actually aired a week apart rather than on the same day.
>>
As in watching a new episode live? Season two premiere.

However, I participated in a few stream parties that rewatched S1 episodes before S2 started.
>>
File: derp.webm (2MB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
derp.webm
2MB, 640x373px
>>30838042
>png
Here, have this webm if you don't already have it.

Also, my first episode was Lesson Zero. I couldn't believe how crazy fun it was watching it on livestream. Especially since I had never watched a stream of something with the chat on the side before. It was great.
>>
>>30838318
>that second of silence before the massive comment flood

good times
>>
File: -co- reacts to voiced Derpy.png (2MB, 3042x4968px) Image search: [Google]
-co- reacts to voiced Derpy.png
2MB, 3042x4968px
>>30838331
No one could contain themselves that day. Good times indeed.
>>
>>30838042
Actually yeah, it was this one.

I didn't know anything about the fandom at that point and I was confused as to why people were freaking out.
>>
File: starlight glimmer walk.gif (2MB, 353x429px) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer walk.gif
2MB, 353x429px
The Cutie Map
>>
>>30838336
I remember seing that on YT, and initially thinking she was voiced by Lee Kanker's VA.
Then Hasbro decided to kill her.
>>
>>30838042
S4 premiere on live, but I watched the show long before that
>>
>>30838336

>so, how long until bronies start claiming it was because of them this happened

did that anon meant bronies as in the fans outside of 4chan?
Cause if he meant fans in general that's retarded
>>
The Crystal Empire

The Gak was legendary
>>
>>30838855
4 times in a row that commercial aired, and then we got a wave of silly art from it too.
>>
>>30838042
Whenever the Hub died. Had to start using the livestreams ever since.
>>
>>30838859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gshwfb2GQ Good times
>>
Applebuck Season. I think that was streamed.
>>
>>30838042
Party of One on some backwater justin.tv stream when it aired.
>>
>>30838851
Upon my time, a "bronie" could be taken as a "normie", and had no place in this corner of the internet, friendo
>>
File: celestia gak.gif (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
celestia gak.gif
101KB, 500x500px
>>30838859
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.