[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be a good Applejack episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: medium (7).png (99KB, 532x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (7).png
99KB, 532x600px
What would be a good Applejack episode?
>>
>>30838015
"The Plot Licker"
>>
None, an episode has to have conflict, and AJ can't have any because she's flawless
>>
>>30838019
>hurr being too eager to please and being too helpful is not a flaw durr
>>
>>30838015

Applejack loses the applefarm unless she sleeps with anon, the episode
>>
>>30838028
Of course not!
>>
>>30838034
we got a winner.
>>
File: SNIFFFF.gif (470KB, 350x252px) Image search: [Google]
SNIFFFF.gif
470KB, 350x252px
>>30838015
A-applejack... why is your anus whinki-
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
wow that was smelly, it smells like apples!
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPppppPFPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTT
>>
>>30838028
She's the element of honesty, you're thinking of Rarara.
>>
File: AJ and AB Bathtime.jpg (228KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
AJ and AB Bathtime.jpg
228KB, 1280x940px
>>30838015
One where Applejack reveals that she wants to be a Mom.
>>
>>30838349
>Applebloom grows up and Applejack feels lonely and realizes she has motherly instincs growing inside her so she volunteers to help in the local orphanage.
>She ends up employing the children as free workforce in the orchard under the guise of "healthy activity and hobby"
>>
>>30838015
One where AJ is wrong about something but is adamant that she's correct because she always is.
>>
>>30838015
One where she fucking dies
>>
>>30838015
One where she doesn't appear.
>>
>>30838582
>>30838459
Stop hating.
>>
A green man appears from nowhere
They're wary of him at first, but AJ soon finds that he's a good fella'
Shenanigans, blablabla
She's in heat, they have sex
They fall in love, granny is mad because muh mudpone blood
Mac surprisingly approves of it, especially since he's banging a filthy unicorn now
It ends with the green man marrying her and impregnating her, and him finally revealing his name
>>
>>30838274
amazing
>>
>>30838015
One where her father is dead but her mother survived and retains her youth
>>
Anyone here liked it when Big Mac was talkative? Sure him quieting down is nice character development on his part, but I enjoyed his bickering with AJ back in "Where the Apples Lie."
>>
>>30838015
I liked the Last Roundup.
>>
>>30838015
"Viva Las Pegasus" and "Where the Apples Lie" were both two recent AJ episodes I thought were good. I also thought Honest Apple wasn't bad. Perfect Pear was more on so detailing her parents, history; and Campfire Tales wasn't focused enough on her to count as an AJ episode.
>>
hey
>>
>>30841495
Or, the accident that supposedly killed them, lets say... falling into a raging river at the bottom of a ravine while delivering a cart full of apples, actually only killed the father as was the one strapped in to pull the cart and got dragged under by the weight and drowned.
Pear Butter, however, hit her head on a jagged rock and got washed miles down river while unconsciously riding a bit of busted wood.
She's found, nursed back to health, but has, in cliche fashion, lost her memories. She eventually falls in love with the stallion that saved her, and remarries, starting a new family and living in bliss until the Map happens to send AJ and one of the others to deal with a problem near by and she's discovered by her daughter.
Applejack is at first furious that her mother abandoned them, but soon realizes she has amnesia and sets about restoring her mother's memories, but has little success.
She then comes to terms with the fact that, even if she could get her mother to remember, things could never go back to the way they were.
Pear Butter has a new family, a new life, and AJ can't expect her to just up and leave them. She knows what it's like to lose a mother, and she wouldn't wish that pain on anypony.
She returns to Ponyville, heart heavy, but still content with the knowledge that her mother is still alive.
>>
>>30838015
They don't make episodes about background ponies.
>>
>>30844050
Leave her parents alone. They had a perfect episode.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.