[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP RUINING THE HYPE OF THE MLP MOVIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Really guys, stop spoiling everything.
>>
>>30836602
>Be hyped for a movie
>Read comments about it on the internet
What else was he expecting?
>>
File: smug sunny.png (942KB, 1001x861px) Image search: [Google]
smug sunny.png
942KB, 1001x861px
>be on a site where spoilers are marked by default
>choose to spoil yourself anyway and complain about it
Retards
>>
Why does Hasbro even release these shitty books before the movie anyway? All it does is kill the hype.

You know when everyone's watching a new episode in the sticky and most people give it 9's and 10's before realizing it wasn't THAT good a few hours/days later? The movie isn't even going to have that benefit
>>
>inb4 the smiling pony
>>
>>30836602
Scootaloo or Spike have more reasons to become villains than fucking Glimmer or Tempest. Its like they just tried to mimic backstory of Nick Wilde from Zootopia failing to see a differnece between just some con artist and freaking leader of an evil forces conquering the world.
>>
>>30836719
>tfw scootaloo can't fly
>tfw scootaloo has a shitty home life
>tfw instead of becoming an edge lord, she dedicates her life to helping others
You'd think after Glimmer and Tempest, the mane 6 would keep a closer eye on Scootaloo, just to make sure she doesn't turn evil.
>>
>>30836669
>>30836653
But if they don't look at everything on the internet to get mad about spoilers then what else will they do?!
>>
>>30836767
Scoots has the most important thing in Equestria, friendship
>>
>>30836772
But she is still one fight with the CMC away from becoming a dark edge lord if we are to believe all ponies are like Glimmer/Tempest. But of course we both know that Scootaloo is a much better written character then that.
>>
File: yahtzee hype rules.jpg (32KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yahtzee hype rules.jpg
32KB, 480x270px
>>30836602
>Trying to get hyped for a kids movie
>Gets mad when they spoil things for themselves
Retard. Also, reminder; hype-thrusters are counter-productive.
>>
(sighs sadly)
>>
>>30836795

This
>>
File: 1503960963317.gif (995KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503960963317.gif
995KB, 500x270px
>>30836795
>mfw learned to not get excited about stuff a long time ago
I'm sceptical of the movie and I've remained mostly unspoiled for it, I'm looking forward to it since it's an actual PONY movie, but I'm far from excited
>>
>>30836602

>Derpibooru

Why am I not surprised?
>>
I don't understand people like this . I'm tired of people blaming the fandom for bringing them down when they dick suck everything MLP throws at them anyway.
>>
>>30839202
the mediocre moderation
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.