[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where's them spoilers at?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 13.jpg (57KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
57KB, 339x500px
So where's them spoilers at?
>>
Applejack dies
>>
15 books came out today, will take a while.
>>
>>30831249
>wanting spoilers
kill yourself
>>
>includes a magical poster

Shit really? How magic are we talking? Like portal to Equestria magical or just sticks to your wall without any adhesive magical?
>>
File: Apple Basket and Bow.png (524KB, 739x786px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Basket and Bow.png
524KB, 739x786px
>>30831249
You think someone would just go on the internet and spoil something?
>>
>>30831378
Yes
>>
>>30831249
>wanting handouts
Fuck you!
>>
>>30831249
Twilight gives herself up to Tempest to protect her friends. On their way to Canterlot, Tempest tells Twilight how she lost her horn and became disenfranchised from the Equestrian way of life.
Twilight's friends, the pirates, and the hippogriffs all band together to rescue Twilight, leading to a big battle in Canterlot. A pissed off Storm King tries to kill everyone with a huge storm, but Tempest turns on him, destroying his staff and saving the Equestria magic he was stealing. Storm King is blown away in his own storm, Canterlot is returned to its normal self, and Tempest and Grubber are reformed.
>>
>>30831445
anything good happen to Spike?
>>
>>30831445
Was that put together from what we know so far?

Because I don't recall anything about Twilight surrendering, or the pirates and hipogriffs joining up.
>>
I downloaded the book, pretty much details the entire movie.

It's almost entirely shit so I'll upload it in a new thread in just a bit
>>
>>30831593
How is it shit?
>>
Die you degenerate spoilerfags.
>>
15 books? Why not just release the damn movie?
>>
>>30831445
Predictable if it's true
>>
>>30831593
Where did you buy it digitally Anon?
>>
>>30831726
Kindle Amazon, trying a converter to make it .pdf since I know how to make image files from a .pdf file unless you know a short cut
>>
>>30831754
This is what you're looking for:
https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com/

That's the process I usually use to rip the books for storytiming, but I couldn't find the page for this Kindle book for whatever reason and was going to just scan it when it comes in. Digital will be nicer though since it'll be much shorter. I usually use PDFXC View to get the PDF to images afterwards.
>>
>>30831754
>>30831817
Calibre can convert the AZW to PDF after the DRM is ripped out with that plugin and then you just run it through that other program for the images in case that wasn't clear.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.