[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 108

File: changeling waifu perfect size.png (146KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
changeling waifu perfect size.png
146KB, 1000x998px
/rgre/ - Anon saves the changelings himself edition

Previous thread: >>30813289

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection:
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
File: 1496198512487.png (1MB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1496198512487.png
1MB, 1280x886px
>>30829814
I WILL SAVE THE CHANGELING RACE THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW.

THROUGH COPIOUS CHILD REARING.
>>
have you seen the promo for the next episode? it's thorax, glimglam, and trixie again.

not even our most imaginative or fetishistic writefags can redeem any of those three in any way. it's like the weird loners banded together to try and impress stallions, but just wind up alone anyway.

the only reason anyone interacts with them anymore is because they're too closely tied to political or magical powers. if they never passed the threshold to become villains, they wouldn't have any friends, much less stallions of their own.
>>
>>30829821
>Fuck the bugs
>Get the hugs.
>>
>>30829814
Oh, add that RGR writer's resource from the last threat to the OP, or one of the pastebins, if you don't mind.

https://pastebin.com/rPC0mFur
>>
>>30829821
Rut and Breed until the deed is done!
>>
>>30829834
Trixie is fun to watch at least.
>>
>>30829850
YOU HAVE HUGE HIPS THAT MEANS YOU'LL HAVE HUGE AMOUNTS OF KIDS
>>
>>30829834
>not even our most imaginative and fetishistic writefags can redeem those three in any way

I don't know about that. Trixie was a meme waifu before she even got reintroduced in Season 3. Tons of horse words written about her too. Plus her name being the Chad equivalent, along with the whole traveling performer thing, paints this picture of her being a "bad girl" who fucks on the reg but never settles down with stallions.
>>
>>30829834
>>30829875

i dont understand the unreasonable hate for HomoStag

i mean we could easily shoe him into being spikeBro 2.0
>>
>>30829875
Actually, the modern vernacular is Chad and Stacy being the stereotypical over the top normie names.
>>
File: 1364688859716.png (2MB, 2333x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1364688859716.png
2MB, 2333x1080px
>>30829917
Probably because he killed the changelings.
>>
>>30829927
Fuck that pic breaks my heart every time.
>>
>>30829927
>>30829980
Changelings dindu nuffin. This is why I like "Human can sustain a whole hive" stories.
>>
>>30829927
i dont follow

how
>>
>>30829927
While he did the thing, starlight was the one who gave him the idea that should not have worked in a million years and her passive ability to never be wrong kicked in and rewrote reality itself.
So really, its glimmers fault and the writers working through her.
>>
File: 1482449971403.png (531KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1482449971403.png
531KB, 497x732px
>>30829927
I dream of a world with no disgusting, chattering, chitinous, love draining, roaches.
>>
>>30829924
I know, but the meme here is Trixie instead of Stacy, because Trixie.
>>
>>30830006
>humans can sustain a whole hive
>but they get gay deer designs

wat do?
>>
>>30830182
fug the neon out of em.
>>
So, thought up some more for Hunter and Rainbow.

>Be Anon
>It's been 3 months since you first gave Rainbow the first gift. Since then you have given her a new gift every now and then, you have also learned some of her language, and she yours.
>You can hold caveman conversations now. Heh.
>You also found out that her name really is Rainbow. You both had a laugh about that when you figured it out.
>Still no idea what Nahagna means though.
>Last week Rainbow spent the entire week in your cabin.
>That was a good week.
>Unf.
>You figure it must have been her peoples mating season or something. You also figure that if you could get her pregnant she wouldn't have come over for that week.
>But that was last week.
>And you haven't seen her since then.
>7 days without your Rainbow and you are very worried.
>What if she crashed? What if she got eaten by something in the forest and you weren't there to protect her? What if she landed in front of you with 2 winged unicorns? What if.....Wait what?

>Be Rainbow Dash
>Be pregnant.
>Be very afraid of losing your Hunter.
>You had to tell the Princesses everything. Twilight insisted.
>Thankfully, Twilight isn't here. Just Celestia and Cadance.
"[Hi] Hunter."
>>
>>30830198
>"[Hi Rainbow.] Checkoo [are] bora toe?" Hunter says gesturing at Celestia and Cadance.
>You get what he's trying to say, but you look to Princess Celestia to see if she recognises the language at all.
>She's looking at him with a raised eyebrow, she seems unsure what to make of him.
>Cadance is looking too.
>You narrow your eyes at her.
>You don't like the way she's looking at him.
>You fly over to him and hug him tightly before responding to his question by pointing at Celestia.
"Celestia."
>And then pointing at Cadance, with only a slight glare.
"Cadance."
>Cadance looks a little embarrassed by your glare, while Celestia is looking at the glade(grove?clearing?) where Hunter lives.

I have no idea were to go from here.
>>
File: Swarmlord.png (4MB, 1208x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Swarmlord.png
4MB, 1208x1667px
>>30830182
>Drone 404 fed on Father Anonymous' repressed emotions
>He heard the Queen Mother's tale when the usurper Thorax cast her out
>The Queen would've died if Father didn't stumble upon her
>The emotional scars of the survivors and the emptiness that the queen left for those who lost their lives can still be felt on the network today
>But even the consuming emptiness couldn't compare to Father Anon's hidden anger, boiling just beneath the surface.
>404 wont let anyone hurt his mother and siblings again.
>>
>>30830182
>Love the bug
>hate the colour change just as much because autism
>it cancels out their transformation half way.
>New designs, old colour scheme, everything better than expected.
>>
>>30830221
I love the idea of hives where drones never go beyond childlike thoughts and feelings because the hives queen is the "brain" of the super organism.
Each drone is an individual but has practically zero initiative and is kind of stupid.
>>
>>30830224
>>New designs, old colour scheme

Has anyone done an edit of this? I know, I'm being a lazy shit here.
>>
>>30830220
I like the idea, but you may have jumped the gun by making Dash preggers and thrn getting the princesses involved.
>>
>>30830292
I'm probably gonna add in bits and pieces of stuff that happened between Hunter and Rainbow, I just don't have the drive for it right now.
I really want to do the scene where they find out he's been calling her by her name the whole time.

Things for later. Too tired and hungry now.
>>
>>30830037
i dream of a world where shitty opinions like yours have absolutely no influence whatsoever.
the real world is close enough, I guess.
>>
>>30829814
>The changeling hive
>Thousands of colts ruled over by a queen of conquest
>Down with the matriarchy!
>Currently you are their prisoner
>When the male drones saw you being brought in in shackles, they all cuddled around you
>It was kinda gay
>But they apparently felt sorry you were going to be a plaything to one of the broodmothers
>That was kinda hot, which cranked up the gay factor to a whopping 8 when you got an erection thinking about it while snuggling a bunch of dudes
>Eh, it's cute, no homo
>Maybe a little
>The time comes for you to be selected
>You're brought into the chambers of one of the captains
>She hisses at you
>"Are you prepared to have your will stripped away as I mount you and take your seed by force?!"
>Stop, your dick can only get so erect
>Still, the very notion of something so cute trying to be intimidating makes your heart do flips
"Geez, at least buy me dinner first."
>Apparently your lighthearted joke wasn't what she expected at all
>Most stallions would be crying by now
>Immediately the changeling drops her tiny buggy spaghetti, revealing that her bravado was all a ruse
>"Dinner? O-Oh, right! Dinner! Um, what do colts eat?"
>She panics and runs out of the room, returning moments later with a dead bird in her mouth, spitting it out at your feet and smiling nervously
>Well at least she gets points for noticing you're a meat-eater
>>
>>30830546
"How romantic."
>"It is? I- I mean yes! It is! The most romanticableble. Now dine and prepare yourself for the struggle snuggles!"
>Aww, she's making it impossible not to tease her
"I was thinking more along the lines of a fancy restaurant. You know, a candle-lit dinner followed by a nice walk on the beach? I mean, you do know the dating basics, don't you?"
>You can practically hear the gears grinding to a halt behind those big blue eyes
"You are a gentlemare, aren't you?"
>"I've never taken a colt on a date before..."
"What was that?"
>Marinara Explosion coming to a theater near you, directed by Michael Hay

>So here you sit at La' Lasagna
>On the chair next to you are flowers
>She ripped them right out of the ground, stem, dirt and all
>At least she made quick friends with the lady bugs, which was cute to witness
>Across from you she's tapping her hooves skittishly against the table in silence
>Every pony there is staring at you two, whispering amongst themselves
"You know, it's usually the mare's job to keep a conversation going so her date doesn't get bored."
>If she had pupils, you swear they would have shrunk just then
>It's hard keeping this 'coltish' act up, but you're having too much fun
>"U-Um, well, y-you like Chineighse cartoons?"
>She immediately slaps a hoof against her face
>Oh no, it's a neckfluff marefoal
>That just makes her even cuter
>You wonder if she plays O&O
>She probably mains a wizard
>>
>>30830551
I literally couldn't tease someone who both wanted my dick, and was trying hard to deserve it.
I would be drained dry in RGREquestria, not because I'm a horndog with an insatiable lust for sex, but because I wouldn't be able to say no to any mares.
I'm a sucker like that.
>>
>>30830588
Now hold on, who said anything about refusal?
>>
>>30830037
Yeah, I too hope for a world without the Turks.
>>
File: turkish embassy.jpg (29KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
turkish embassy.jpg
29KB, 500x370px
>>30830782
>>
>>30830037
This. They're disgusting parasites.

They attacked first, so let them be exterminated for being aggressors.
>>
File: changeling waifu 2.jpg (145KB, 804x992px) Image search: [Google]
changeling waifu 2.jpg
145KB, 804x992px
>>30830837
she had good reason to do so, and I would have happily assisted in the invasion to earn a place at her side, the half-naken trophy-husband draped across her throne like something out of Cona the Barbarian.

look at this changeling. how could you say no to something that sweet and cute? unless you belong in /hhh/
>>
>>30830852
>she had good reason to do so
Literally acted like niggers. They deserved to be stomped out of existence for attacking a non-aggressive population completely unprovoked.
>>
File: LaughsMicroscopically.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
LaughsMicroscopically.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>30830805
I hate myself for never seeing that pic before.
Fucking kek
>>
File: chryssi - aw yiss.png (882KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chryssi - aw yiss.png
882KB, 1600x900px
>>30830864
>conquering another nation-state
>acting like niggers
please refrain from opining on matters of political action, you low-iq subhuman garbage.
mai waifu's only mistake was showing mercy in hubris to twilight spergle, who ruined everything.
>>
>>30830882
>conquering another nation-state
>acting like niggers
Yes, these two things go together. They got less punishment than they deserved and should have been gassed to extermination to prevent them from attacking any other nation or settlement trying to live in peace.
>>
File: best waifu bug waifu.png (1MB, 1096x1024px) Image search: [Google]
best waifu bug waifu.png
1MB, 1096x1024px
>>30830889
>every act of aggression on another nation is acting like niggers
your aggressive ignorance is apparent as it is contemptible, you edgelord faggot. pick up a history book for once and at least attempt to educate yourself.
>>
>>30830900
>you edgelord faggot
>defending hostile parasites that attack non-aggressive societies completely unprovoked while claiming they dindu nuffin
bugfags, everyone
>>
File: waifu and candyass.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
waifu and candyass.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30830909
>claiming they dindu nuffin
never posted that, but I shouldn't be surprised at your lack of reading comprehension.

>attack non-aggressive societies completely unprovoked
>implying their prey needs to act against them
your completely misunderstand the relationship that changelings have with the lesser races. she had good reason to act out like she did, and invasion can be justified by other reasons than just retaliation, you insufferable simpleton.
>>
>>30830927
>she had good reason to act out like she did
Wanting to drain the population is not a good reason.
>invasion can be justified by other reasons than just retaliation
Incorrect. She attacked them for no other reason than to drain them. This is considered wrong unless you have a horribly skewed moral compass. Her invasion cannot be justified.
>>
>>30830927
Also,
>claiming they dindu nuffin
>never posted that
It's what you were getting at, even if you didn't say it directly. Nice try moving the goal posts.
>>
File: chryssi has the best smile.png (3MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
chryssi has the best smile.png
3MB, 2149x3035px
>>30830931
>Wanting to drain the population is not a good reason
>no other reason than to drain them. This is considered wrong unless you have a horribly skewed moral compass. Her invasion cannot be justified.
in case you didn't know, changelings cannot survive off of self-righteousness. her changelings, who she is responsible for, were starving. she was securing their future.
you would rather see them starve? you can't advocate mass starvation and genocide from atop the moral high-ground.

>>30830935
literally scroll up, goldfish. i said she had good reason to do so, and that was to prevent the starvation of her massive hive. i'm sure the extended suffering of legions of changelings starving to death would be made all the better with your reassurances that at least they weren't being immoral.
>there there, i know the hunger hurts
>just let your last thoughts be that you didn't do anything immoral by MY standards
>>
>>30830948
If her changelings were starving, then that was her problem. That doesn't justify attacking innocent ponies who have nothing to do with them. The whole predator vs. prey angle only works if you want to apply it to non-sapient animals who don't operate on moral guidelines.

No matter how you try to frame it, attacking innocents just because your own people are suffering does not justify the attack. Her invasion was not justified, and her unprovoked attack warranted their extermination since they proved themselves to be a belligerent, hostile race that will disregard peaceful options and immediately attack neighboring societies to sustain themselves. They are non-cooperative and the very definition of a parasite, and an extermination rather than expulsion from Canterlot could save others from their unprovoked hostilities.

You can like her all you want, but you can't pretend like her invasion was morally justified in any way.
>>
>>30830979
>Implying there is one true morality.
If you and your loved ones we're starving to death and the only option you could find for survival was taking from others, would you let them die for your morality?
>>
>Mares not only take on a more dominant role but also forms of autism thought exclusive to male earthlings

>Fluttershy shitposts on ponynet's /an/ in her spare time.
>She's both the brown recluse and platypus thread poster all while falseflagging both scale vs. feathers in dino threads.
>>
File: smug chryssi.png (814KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
smug chryssi.png
814KB, 1280x828px
>>30830979
>That doesn't justify attacking innocent ponies
it was an invasion, not an act of justice or retaliation.
>who have nothing to do with them
you mean their food source?

>Her invasion was not justified, and her unprovoked attack warranted their extermination since they proved themselves to be a belligerent, hostile race that will disregard peaceful options and immediately attack neighboring societies to sustain themselves
no, it's not justified to you, who has some sort of unhealthy obsession with what you think is "fair. all the while you're really displaying an advanced case of doublethink.
>the invasion was immoral by my standards
>they acted against my morality
>let's exterminate them all
again, you're making a moral case while advocating that she shirk her responsibility to lead the hive and prevent them from starving to death. whining about morality while calling for their extermination as some sort of twisted "justice." damning them to a slow death with their only comfort being that they didn't offended your sensibilities.
you are aggressively ignorant and have an unwarranted sense of pride for your philosophically shallow positions. you are incapable of a perspective beyond "muh waifu got hurt, genocide them all" to even begin to be able to grasp why Chrysalis acted the way she did. you are all too eager to pass judgement on their entire species because their leader acted in a way she thought was the best course of action. I have no doubt that you think she did it simply because it was evil to do so, because she is evil, and evil beings do evil things.
You have the mind of the ponies we mock in our greens for being simple, the very mindset the show continually displays as backwards and underdeveloped.
>>
>>30830900
Maybe they're talking about sand niggers?
>>
>>30831002
She actively created a hostile environment for the young changelings so they would never find friends and intentionally starved her hive so she would remain in power. That's pretty damn evil.
>>
>>30831002
The bitch could've asked for help first.
You don't go from pretty hungry to Alive without even trying to find another way fuckwit.
>>
File: Cadence pls.png (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cadence pls.png
582KB, 1920x1080px
From the prompt bin

[I'M NOT ALONE]

---

[I. The Rain]

---

>Four weeks ago, you moved out of Ponyville.
>Your general thought: fuck that place.
>There was no way you could spend another day in that dump.
>Things got way out of hand, way fast.
>Every day-
>Every fucking day, those six ponies would make your life a giant shit.
>Twilight and her friends...
>It makes a blood vessel pulsate in your temple just thinking about those mares, always talking about your 'colt-ish' charms; your 'raw stallion whimsy'; your 'male purity'.
>Fuck Ponyville and its weird-ass gender roles.
>This is why you moved to the Crystal Empire.
>The Crystal Empire, with its more 'archaic' (normal) view on gender roles.
>Here, you can live out your life in horse land in some moderate amount of peace.
>You even somehow managed to get a home not too far from the Crystal Palace.
>In fact- It's right next door to the palace.
>But there may be trouble brewing...
>For some days now-
"Oh Christ, there she is again!"
>You throw down your newpaper and fight not to choke on your oatmeal.
>Getting up from your kitchen table, you stomp over to the window.
"Can't a guy eat breakast in peace?"
>You give the most sour look you can muster and stare out your window.
>Across the giant field of grass between your house and the palace, you can see her.
>Cadence.
>The princess stands on a balcony of the palace.
>Holding a pair of binoculars.
>Abviously, voyerism is fine here, if done by royalty.
>She lowers the binoculars and waves at you, giving a large smile.
>You flip her off.
>Then slam your blinds down.
>Sitting back down to finish breakfast, you grumble.
"Just want to be left alone. Stupid princess-"
>There's a knock on the door.
>Your back door.
>There's that pulsating blood vessel again.
>"Yoo-hooo~! Mr. Human, are you home?"
>>
>>30830220
>Enjoying the closeness of your mate you wrap an arm around Rainbow and lift her up with one arm.
>Rainbow lets out a yelp of delight tinged with fear as she is suddenly picked up as you turn around.
>Leaving you none the wiser as 'Celestia' and 'Cadence' level their horns at your back.
>Rainbow frantically starts to wave her hooves at the two with their glowing horn making the larger horses confused as they shift back to a normal stance.
>When you turn around you simply see the confusion on their faces then look at Rainbow.
>Rainbow simply smiles at you before giving your cheek a nuzzle.
>Oh right.
>Momma didn't raise no impolite guest might as well be a good host.
>Extending a hand toward the two larger mares, you think at least their faces look different from Rainbow's you wave them forward.
>Both of the larger horses look to each other then at Rainbow who nods at her from her place under your arm.
>Shrugging the pure white one is the first to walk forward and you smile happily turning into your cabin.

>Inside is the smoky interior of your home that you've made with Rainbow.
>Many a dried herb hangs from the ceiling while a cellar in the cool earth lies in the corner where you keep most the food.
>Let's see Rainbow usually enjoys when you bring out the meadow sweet when she visits.
>Setting your lover on the bed of furs you pull open the cellar and descend down to retrieve the herb.

>As your sat down on the bed you wiggle happily in place finding the perfect spot that you had found in it from last week.
>Aw yeah, comfy spot is best spot.
>After forming the little nest from the furs you hear a subtle cough from ahead of you.
>Freezing you feel blood rush to your face, you completely forgot about the princesses!
"Princesses! I'm so sorry, uh, if you want a seat there are a few around here I think."
>Crap, quick Rainbow think!
>>
>>30831377

>You whip the door open.
>Hopefully, this whole situation can be defused quickly by the fact that you're only wearing a pair of boxers and your robe.
>Holding your mug of coffee, you look down your nose at the pony standing on your front steps.
>Princess Cadence stands smiling up at you.
>She looks unperturbed by your sloven appearance.
>In fact, she's just standing there with that stupid smile.
>For about a week now, you've seen her spying on you from that castle of hers.
>However, this is the closest the two of you have ever been.
>You hock as loud as you can and spit into the bushes by your door.
"Whaddya want?"
>"Hello! I am Princess Cadenza Mi A-"
"I know who you are."
>You take a sip of coffee and give her the stink eye.
>She only smiles and blinks.
>"Well, Twilight Sparkle told me that you would be moving here, Anonymous. I noticed you have been living here for some time now and we've never even met! Haha, isn't that crazy?"
>She tries to put a hoof on your door frame, but slips.
>Quickly, she uprights herself and regains her stupid smile.
"Crazy? No, it sounds about right, considering you've been spying on me for a while. You know, while I'm in my private residence?"
>Before you can get into the fundamentals of NAP and how much she's in violation, the princess looks past you.
>"Oh, you're eating breakfast?"
>Okay, now this bitch is in clear violation of NAP.
"Yeah, hey, it's okay if you look at my private home and bother me while I'm eating breakfast. I've always wanted the princess next door to come get in my business."
>"You wanted to meet me?"
>You give her a deadpan look.
>Not again.
>You slam the door in her face.
>>
>>30831381

>If you face legal repercussions for snubbing a princess, you'll just hire a pony with the biggest nose you can find and-
>Before you can sit back down, a clap of thunder rips through the sky outside.
>You almost spill your coffee and go to the window.
>Looking outside, you can see a storm rolling in.
>Wasn't it just sunny?
>What the hell kind of weather is this?
>Oh well, it's not like you had any plans today.
>And you don't have to go to work at the warehouse.
>A storm will only give you more of a reason to be lazy.
>Now you can hear fat rain drops starting to pound against your roof.
"Sounds like it's time for a nap."
>There's a soft knocking on the back door again.
"Are you kidding me?"
>You slam your coffee mug down on the counter and stomp over to the door.
>Looking through the blinds, you peer out through the door window.
>Princess Cadence is still sitting outside.
>She is now soaked in rain, looking at your door miserably.
>What the hell? Why doesn't she just go home?
>You crack the door open a bit.
"Aren't you going home?"
>Her mane is hanging around her in a soggy limp mess.
>"I'm sorry to um, bother you again... But do you think I could come in and dry off?"
>You let out a sigh.
>God, you do not want to let her inside your house.
>But you open the door anyway.
"Quick, you're letting the cold in."
>Cadence happily trots past you inside.
>You close and lock the door behind her.
>Turning, you are already thinking of ground-rules to give her for being in your home.
>You're stopped in place by the sight of her shaking her body.
>She is actually shaking like a dog, flinging water all over your kitchen.
>"Hoo! That's some storm, huh?"

---
>>
>>30831389

>Cadence seemed a little upset about you snapping at her for flinging water everywhere.
>After giving her a towel to properly dry off with, you made her a cup of coffee.
>The two of you sit in silence at your kitchen table.
>Cadence opens her mouth to say something, but falls silent at your grimace.
>Instead, she sips from one of your coffee mugs, holding it with both hooves.
>You study the colorful pony closer.
>This one looks so... Girly.
"Hey."
>Cadence looks up at you, hope in her eyes.
"Isn't your husband worried? You have a husband, right? The prince, or something?"
>She rolls her eyes and grins like you said some joke.
>"Shining Armor? He's away on business right now. Don't worry about him."
>You're not.
>Actually, you wish he would come over and take his crazy wife home.
>"I've been so lonely, cooped up in that big castle all alone. That's why I dropped by for a visit!"
>Visit?
>This is dangerously close to forced-entry.
>Silence falls over the room again.
>Cadence sips loudly from her cup, making you cringe.
"So... Wonder how long this storm will last."
>Cadence waves a hoof, "This is the annual post-summer storm the Pegasus ponies do to clear out that last bit of summer stuffiness. It usually lasts for about three hours or so."
>You almost crush your mug in your grip.
>Three fucking hours?
>How desperately you just want to push this horse out of your house.
>But you guess the stupid chivalrous side buried deep down is forcing you to let her stay.
>Cadence looks around room and taps her hooves on the table, "Soooo, what do you do for fun, Anonymous?"
>You wipe your nose and scratch your chin stubble.
"I don't do shit. I work at a warehouse, so I don't have fun."
>Cadence seems to find this funny and giggles behind her hoof.
>"Aw, that's so sad! We should do something fun together sometime!"
>>
>>30831397

>You blink and give her a disparaging look.
"Wouldn't your husband... Er,"
>Cadence waves her hoof again, "Don't worry about Shining. I can have friends if I want. It's been a long time since I made a new friend anyway."
>Of all the things you want to do in your small amount of time off from work, hanging out with princess candy ass is very far down the list.
"I dunno. I'm usually pretty busy on my days off."
>Cadence gets up and goes over to the calender on your fridge.
>Shit.
>She leans down and pokes at the calender.
>"Looks like you have this Tuesday off. We could go into town and get something to eat? Nothing like a princess properly showing you around town, right?"
>She turns and looks at you with a shit-eating grin.
>You scratch your balls very visably.
"If I go get lunch with you, will you stop spying on me through binoculars?"
>She laughs and rubs her head, "Yeah, sorry about that. I was just so curious."
>Creepy and curious must have the same meaning here.
>"Still am..."
>You swear she's giving you bedroom eyes.
>Outside, you can hear the quiet of the rain dying away.
>Both of you look out the window and see the sun poke through the clouds.
>"Oh wow, it ended really early this year!"
>Thank God.
>You stand and clear your throat.
"Well, I guess you can head home now."
>Cadence sets your coffee mug down on the table.
>"Aww, we were having so much fun though."
>You walk over and open the door.
"Yeah. Sure. Anyway, I really need to go take a nap."
>Cadence walks past you, back outside.
>"See you next week then?"
>You blink.
"Oh. Yeah... See you next Tuesday."
>With that, you close the door a final time on Cadence.

---
>>
File: Candy ass.jpg (73KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Candy ass.jpg
73KB, 640x1136px
>>30831403

>You are Gilded Buckler.
>Prince Shining Armor's most trusted guard.
>Well, one of them.
>The prince has entrusted you to stay home and keep and eye on things while he is away on business.
>And damn did you have some news for him.
>Yesteday, you had watched as Princess Cadence had left the castle.
>And gone to the house of that odd human creature next door.
>She spent about an hour and a half in his house before coming out, looking to be in a state of bliss.
>Then, not only had she sang a song about something she called 'another moose' or something, but she had come back to the castle and locked herself away in her room for the rest of the night.
>Being a mare yourself, you knew when a mare was... Excited, to say the least.
>With haste, you had written a detailed letter to your belov- er, magnificent prince, Shining Armor.
>The next morning, a scroll had come back, via raven.
>It was only a short, sloppily written reply of two words.
>'Follow her.'
>You look up at the large oil painting of Prince Shining Armor on your barracks wall.
>Giving it a salute, you dawn your helmet.
>"Yes, my prince. I will see what evil scheme this... Whorse of a human is hatching."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jscd9utzNHs
>>
>>30831177
>>30831193
Or, maybe, just maybe, it's a completely different species with unique ways, culture and morality
She clearly wasn't aware of the whole 'friendship feeds them too'
You know, it's kind of hard for a culture to get out of those ways, the good old 'my father and my father's father did it so will I'
A third of US babies are still getting circumcised, for example

Unless something big happens, which was the s6 finale

>asked for help
Lmao
>>
>>30831434
>Or maybe, just maybe, it's a completely different faith with unique ways, culture and morality.
>He clearly wasn't aware of the whole 'infidels are people too'
>You know it's kind of hard for a culture to get out of those ways, the good old 'my father and my father's father did it so will I'
>A third of US babies are still getting circumcised, for example

That is how shitty your argument is, it can be used to justify Islamists, Nazis, Communists, Socalists, Tyrants, and literally every other shitty ideal under the sun.

Besides throw your headcanon aside for a minute and remember that in that same s6 finale, when Bugbutt saw that there was another way to provide for her children she fucked off because she didn't like it. She doesn't care about them enough to compromise her own selfish desire for revenge.
So unless you want to write a green that ignores those aspects of her established personality, feel free to fuck off with your shitty waifu.
>>
>>30831540
Anything related to glimglam can be safely ignored as bullshit. Seriously fuck those episodes.
>>
Damn, this thread is getting pretty hot right now
Here's the pastebin if you want
I will write more of this tonight
>>
>>30831540
I wasn't the anon you've been arguing with tho

>be queen of a hive for who the fuck knows how long
>it could be millenias for all we know
>is used to feed one way, and not another
>don't even know it's possible
>has to be strong and show that you're strong, no place for faggots at the top
>some ponies fuck everything up
So you're saying that she should've just ignored EVERYTHING, her culture, the ways of her people, her life, and simply swallow her pride and tell 'yeah okay ponies are right' just because one of yours became a shiny bug dear?
How could she know he's right?
How could she know it's not a scheme from the ponies?
How could she know that this is what changelings really need?
Do you know that? Do we even know if Steve is right or not? Of course he is, because it's a children's cartoon, but would you be able to make this kind of decision if you were there?

Are you this detached with reality? Or are you simply retarded?

>proceeds by using sophism
lmao, shouldn't you be preparing for school? It's next week chump
>>
>>30831598
https://pastebin.com/QAzKwVPu
>>
>>30831598
Pastebin where?
>>
File: 1500162004914.png (457KB, 1031x844px) Image search: [Google]
1500162004914.png
457KB, 1031x844px
>>30831540
>godwin's law
that's how buttblasted you are. you went silent when that other poster pointed out how childish you are, and now you're just spewing hate for chrysalis because you can't stand her.
>>
>>30831604
Maybe, just maybe she could've tried something different when what she's been doing for "millenias for all we know" of starving changelings.
How long do you need to starve before your method for food gathering comes into question? How long do you keep your culture that has brought you nothing while everyone else on the planet has something?
Also
>So you're saying that she should've just ignored EVERYTHING, her culture, the ways of her people, her life, and simply swallow her pride and tell 'yeah okay ponies are right' just because one of yours became a shiny bug dear?
Yes, because he had fucktons of love for her to steal in the first goddamn place.
If you're entire people, including yourself, are starving and one lost person comes back filled with food, you ask what he is doing right jackass.
>>
>>30831540
>stop liking what i don't like or you're literally HITLER
>>
>>30831626
Well they weren't starving tho
They were hungry, and as steve said, changelings are ALWAYS hungry, or were
You can't compare that with our culture because we don't feed on fucking feelings, dumbass
There's absolutely no point in saying that 'yeah well they could've tried fishing instead!' because that's not how it fucking works
>t-they could've asked
Oh, sure
'Oh, hi, I'm steve and I look like a monster and my instincts force me to hiss and look menacing but please could I drain your love for a while?'
Am I being memed or are you really this stupid?

I feel like I'm talking with a 4yo without any theory of mind, that's crazy
>>
>>30831618
Do you mean >>30831061?
I wasn't in the conversation then, I jumped in at >>30831193

Either way pointing out the argument method used isn't itself an argument. Also Chrysalis is my favorite villain, but her methods can only be partially justified since she never has been showed to try benign methods of getting what she wants.
She is a shitty waifu, because nothing positive has been shown about her. People only waifu their headcanon version of her. If you want to fuck crazy and evil at least have the scrote to admit you want to fuck crazy and evil. Just don't pretend that she is some sad victim that needs rescue, or valiant antihero acting in the name of others.
Could be argued during the invasion, but it has been thrown out wholesale as of s6
>>
Stop it! The changelings are a hive of peace! Just let them enslave you you bugslamiphobic privileged pony scum!

#Stallionists4Chrysalis
>>
>>30831646
Strawman.
Not making an argument, just calling you a faggot.
>>30831650
Except that is exactly what worked.
Hell Steve wouldn't have had to explain himself if she didn't smear the reputation of all changlings with her invasion.
That was the sole hurdle he had to leap as a changling, the one she put there.
>>
>>30831681
>calling someone else a faggot
>with a changeling's cock in your mouth
i'm sure you'd fit right in over in /hhh/, they love the nu-changelings
>>
>>30831681
>that worked
how?
How do you know?
How could she know?
Again, you're just saying all that shit because you're a fucking viewer and it's a cartoon
How about you try to get in her head and see for yourself if you would've accepted all this bullshit

Use your fucking brain, Anon, holy shit

Equestria may be utopic, the rest of the world (or rather, the little we've seen of it) isn't
Changelings and ponies have had this 'predator/prey' relationship for who knows how long, again, and no one could've known that 'oh yeah, just become friend with them and you'll turn into ugly abominations, but you won't need to feed!'
>>
>>30830220
>>30831379
While I think the pacing is a little rushed I am liking this. Perhaps a conversion between Rainbow and the princesses explaining how how she came to be here with Anon is in order before they again go and assume he is hostile. Nothing long but enough to bridge the pace between the prior posts.

>>30831606
Good start. Ok on the world building but good character introductions. I look forward to reading more.

weird captcha: toilets fiscal
>>
>>30831598
i like it. it's different enough from the typical stories of "which mares will sit on anon's dick?" and baby-making stories we usually get around here. I look forward to more, just watch out for the waifu shitposting.
>>
>>30830249
Yeah, there was a side-by-side comparison of old design+new colors/new design+old colors.
Nd+oc was ok-ish, od+nc looked terrible.
>>
>>30831702
We're talking in circles nigger.
>How did she know
When Steve came back he was full of love that she was about to steal from him
>How could she know
The exact same way she knew how to infiltrate Ponyville and Canterlot, steal away every important character in one fucking night.

That is all shit she knew from her perspective alone. Steave leaves, Steve comes back with food. Ponies aren't shitting on Steve, and Steve is helping ponies.
All in all it is about what is best for your people, looking good or not being hungry.

Telling Starlight to fuck off was cool, and I love that she did that. However if you want to paint her as sympathetic it is the most damning thing she has ever done. She is a shitty queen, would make a shitty waifu, and an even shittier mother. She is an outstanding character though.
>>
>>30831598
looking forward to more if you do decide to continue
>>
>>30831411
Bretty good senpai
>>
>>30831381
>>Before you can get into the fundamentals of NAP and how much she's in violation
kek
>>
And here I thought there was actually something of value with all these replies, but no. Just more autistic shitflinging that fills the thread that no one but the two fuckers arguing cares about.
>>
>>30832043
It's kinda funny this time. Even some off handed comment, an hour old or more before someone responded I think, turned into this.
>>
Lovebugs parasitic? They are symbiotic for the fucks sake!
What citizens that only want love can do to a society?
I bet they was living among all other races until something screwed everything up.
>>
>>30831411
Slasher? Wow, its odd seeing you here, but glad to have you.
>>
File: 1397536270380.png (312KB, 1443x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1397536270380.png
312KB, 1443x1500px
>>30832195
Right? They'd mesh perfectly into society.
>>
>>30832195
They are supposed to be symbiotic, but the way Crissi runs her hive implies she runs it like they're parasites.
>>
File: become comfy.png (438KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
become comfy.png
438KB, 800x600px
>>30831379
>Comfy
DO NOT STOP
>>
Kek, this prompt:

>Anon, drunk off his ass, licks the Elements of Harmony like one would with a toad.
>He's not well-liked in Equestria, the exceptions being Cadence, Spike, Dash, and Luna.
>Gets high magically.
>Wakes up next day as a MLP-styled horse.
>Turns out horses are mythological, and he's just become their physical equivalent to Venus, Aphrodite, Ishtar, etcetera.
>Ponies become split on whether he was always like this, hiding as a test for them that they failed or sign of humility, or is newly ascended.
>Some debate on whether he's actually their version of Artemis/Diana, who could be pretty cruel to the opposite (and often same) gender.
>They begin sperging.
>Shining feels inadequate, since his wife is now buds with a horse.
>Anon is just freaking the fuck out because of becoming a talking horse.
>>
>>30832750
How about you just take your tf bullshit and get out instead?
>>
>>30832750
What a beautiful mess, I love it
>>
>>30832773
It's in the prompt bin and is RGRE-focused, Dumb-Anon.
>>
>>30830182
>rape
>>
>>30832904
Ignore them Anon, they're probably reddit fags. I know the one that thinks being a nazi is a bad thing is.
>>
>>30831540
>remember that in that same s6 finale, when Bugbutt saw that there was another way to provide for her children she fucked off because she didn't like it.
Oh yeah, because the idea that literally no changeling before thorax has ever even thought about giving love to someone else is any better.
That finale was complete ass and we all know it.
>>
>>30833116
A lot of the episodes are complete ass, but they're still canon.
You can ignore it in any green you write, as most do.
>>
>>30830551
>>She probably mains a wizard
Nah, she probably mains a techmaster.
(Ponies have magic, but not much technology, so it makes sense that highly advanced technology without any magical components to it would be like sorcery to us.)
>>
>>30830882
>please refrain from opining on matters of political action, you low-iq subhuman garbage.
You're on 4chan. Agreeing (even just sarcastically/satirically) that niggers are the root of all problems is a prerequisite here.
>>
>>30831002
>If you and your loved ones we're starving to death and the only option you could find for survival was taking from others, would you let them die for your morality?
If you're too stupid and too incapable of sustaining yourselves, you've got it coming, at least die with some dignity, because you're going out anyway regardless of what you do.

This is literally evolution. Those that cannot sustain themselves, eventually die. Even if they manage to parasitically survive for a time feeding off others, if they aren't very careful to not over-expand like only sapient races can, it dies out. Either it feeds too much exhausting the supply and they starve anyway, or it limits itself.

Clearly, they did not limit themselves enough to keep up their numbers off what they could produce, so they desperately attacked in a completely futile attempt to get more of something that cannot be gotten from conquest.

It's like needing drinking water, so you attack someone who has it by poisoning their water. Congrats, even if you defeat them, neither of you will have what you need.

It's the evolutionary equivalent of some fat rich dude sniveling, whining, and begging the poor people who're fed up with his shit not to kill him after he's killed members of their families to get where he is.
You're fucked (because of your hubris) either way, so at least go out with some fucking class.
>>
>>30831020
>autism exclusive to male humans
KEK, good one.
>>
>>30831377
>>This is why you moved to the Crystal Empire.
>>The Crystal Empire, with its more 'archaic' (normal) view on gender roles.
So... from here on out everything is NOT rgre?
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>30831379
>>Setting your lover on the bed of furs you pull open the cellar and descend down to retrieve the herb.

>>As your sat down on the bed you wiggle happily in place finding the perfect spot that you had found in it from last week.
Please add a line to denote perspective shift. It's not strictly speaking necessary, but it really helps the reader.
>>
>>30831379
I need more
>>
>>30833999
when it comes to the civilians but it seems that the story will focus on candyass who is from RGREquestria.
>>
>>30831650
It's also worth considering the "ponies need love to function biologically, so draining it is literally a magical/brain chemistry lobotomization.

If so, obviously draining pony's love is harmful to them. So there's no way in HELL they'd be fine with it.
>>
>>30832904
There are a few not-so-unspoken rules to the RGRE general.
Not shityrs, no TF (PoppedAnon's story so far is the only one that hasn't devolved into some fetish shit, so it's the only one we allow), no cuck, no hardcore femdom in the bedroom, and no homo-anon.

TL;DR- If you're not PoppedAnon, we don't want your TF fetish here.
>>
>>30834083
PoppedAnon isn't technically TF as it's reincarnation. Being born into a new body rather than having his body changed.
>>
>>30834049
Eh, that's some thin ice he's skating on.

>"Yes, my prince. I will see what evil scheme this... Whorse of a human is hatching."
I fucking swear, if this shit ends up with anon cucking shining by banging candyass, that's the reason we don't like this fucking shit here, it's unwelcomed fetish shit.

RGRE doesn't like this kind of faggotry. It always ends in tactical REEEEEEEEEE nuking it out of the general.
>>
>>30833999
Checked.
>>
>>30834174
>Eh, that's some thin ice he's skating on.

Then he better skate well.
>>
>>30834114
True, just another thing to like about Popped and more reason to REEEEEEE out the TF faggotry.
>>
>>30834210
Gravity cares not how well you skate, only how little energy your presence exerts.
>>
>>30834244
I can tell you that gravity does care how good your balance is. Just ask my close friend the ground.
>>
>>30834083
I understand the hate for satyrs, homohorse, etcetera, but this TG prompt isn't gender-bending and is fully RGRE.
>>
File: 1353475504581.png (27KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1353475504581.png
27KB, 945x945px
>>30831377
>Slasher Science

Didn't know you were still alive.
>>
>>30834083
>story featuring tg stuff
>no gender-bending or Anon taking it up the pooper
>reverse gender focused

yes. "fetish".
>>
>>30834083
>it's an 'Anon hates things so tries to convince other people that these are rules' episode
Fuck off
>>
>>30831660
>Just don't pretend that she is some sad victim that needs rescue
In a twisted way, she's a victim of her own evil madness.

>>30832195
>>30832257
>>30832272
>>30829927
>Chrysalis is half dead
>What few children she had left fare worse
>Old instincts compel her to try to save her child, but she doesn't know if it will be enough.
>Even if this daughter survives, she can't save them all
>She doesn't even know if she can save herself.

>Is this really how it ends?
>Is this what her Pride has wrought?
>Was it worth it?
>No.
>But there is nothing she can do to change things now.

<Are you sure?>
>Came a whisper on the wind.
>"Who's there!?"
<A chance. If you are willing to take it.>
>The message was more a feeling than actual words. Something she felt more than heard.
>She could sense a strange magic behind it.
<All the Love you could ever want.>
>She had a vision of her, and her children, healthy and whole. All evidence of their long emaciation erased. No gaping holes dotted their bodies
<If you are willing to pay the price.>
>Of course there was a price. Strange magical voice that seemed to read her mind, offering what she desired when she was at her lowest. These kinds of things /always/ had a catch.
>She was desperate. She knew it. Somehow she knew that the voice knew it.
>She tried not to think of what she wouldn't be willing to give. No need to give the mind reading voice ideas.
>She got the distinct impression of amusement at that.
<It is not your soul you must surrender, but your Heart. To get Love, you must /give/ Love. True Love, not the mockery of it you have practiced all your life.>
>She goggled. What did that even /mean/?!
>It laughed.
<You will learn in time.>
<If you can let go of your Pride. And your Fear. If you can embrace Change, and become what you were always meant to be.>
>She was confused, and afraid, but what choice did she have?
<You always have a choice, Chrysalis. That you have forgotten that is why you are here, now.>
>>
>>30833871
That was a virgin joke.
>>
File: 1417112467388.jpg (23KB, 341x268px) Image search: [Google]
1417112467388.jpg
23KB, 341x268px
>>30834440
Go on
>>
>>30834272
Balance isn't the concern when skating on thin ice.
You fall, you get back up.
The concern is the ice breaking.
You break through the ice, and you're almost certain to freeze to death or drown.
Falling is a bruise, broken ice is nigh-certain death.
>>
>>30834286
>>no gender-bending or Anon taking it up the pooper
Give it time and it'll become everything we hate. They always do.
>>
>>30834389
I agree with his sentiments.
>>
File: 1363748822314.png (122KB, 848x624px) Image search: [Google]
1363748822314.png
122KB, 848x624px
>>30834440
I am interested.
>>
>>30834491
Good for you
Doesn't me it's up to you and him to decide whether X should be accepted or not, so, fuck off
>>
>>30834457
Yeah, I got that.
I was trying to make it more accurate for equestria.
On Earth, we have high tech stuff all around us and in society, but have no magic, just trickery approximating magic.
On Equus, they have magic all around them and in society, but have no higher end technology, just magically run approximations of technology.

Thus, the RGRE equivalent of a forever alone D&D playing guy who mains a wizard would be a lonely O&O playing mare who mains a techmaster.
>>
>>30834476
can we stop the metaphor
>>
>>30834440
>One of her little 'lings whimpered in pain. She went to send some Love their way, and after a second, her magic sputtered and died.
>That was the last of her reserves. Any more and she'd be putting another hoof in the grave.
>That was all the thinking she needed.
"I'll do it."
<So be it.>
>With that she could fell magic and Love flowing into her and around her, revitalizing her and her children.
>The world seemed a little brighter
<Relax, and try to keep an open mind. I think you're going to like him. He has already chosen You, even knowing who and what you are.>
>There was a bright flash, and when the spots cleared from her eyes she was presented with a tall male.
>She hadn't even done anything but stare at him, but she could already feel a trickle of love streaming from him as he smiled at her.
>She didn't know what she had expected, but this definitely wasn't it.
<Good luck you two!>
>That was the last she heard of the voice. That, and fading giggles.
>>
>>30834543
wouldn't engineer be a better term?
>>
>>30834575
>>That was the last she heard of the voice. That, and fading giggles.
wot
>>
>>30834174
If you're gonna get with Princess Peetzer, Shining has to be on board with it, and Anon has be OK with that. Like in LaP's namesake story.

That's about the only way to pull it off.

Unless you're gonna just AU it and have them never get together/get married in the first place, because of reasons.
>>
>>30834941
Cousin Cadence is best reasons
>>
>>30834577
Engineer can mean anything from working on steam engines (tech ponies already have) in the 1800s or your basement to working on cutting edge nasa EM space engines.

Plus, they probably wouldn't have the same names, given that we assign FAR too specific
a title depending on specialization.

Ponies probably lump it all together into one class, and you specialize in one type of tech (offensive, defensive, medical, etc.)
>>
>>30834941
>If you're gonna get with Princess Peetzer, Shining has to be on board with it, and Anon has be OK with that. Like in LaP's namesake story.
Shhhh, don't mention that atrocity. You'll rekindle the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's.
>>
>>30835048
Utility Tech specialization was meant to be support, but it was quickly abused to become OP as fuck, giving even Wizards a run for their money.
>>
>>30835068
The only atrocity in that story was the Minotauress who went nuts and hulked out.
>>
>>30834945
We need more of that.
>>
>>30835088
And the blatant anon/shining cuck.
>>
Gotta love the fucking REEEEtards fighting about how good/evil a character is (aka a bs argument), thus derailing the thread....just for the same people complain later on about how few people write in this thread. Dunno, maybe you morons stop with the "reeeeing" so that we could get some extra writefag?

I know, I know, one need an IQ over 1000 to understand such an idea, but try to follow...less fighting, more writing. Amazing, eh?
>>
>>30834174
This story's Anon has shown a very thorough dislike of Cantdance, I think you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>30835486
That was hours ago. Lets not dig it back up.
>>
>>30835619
CHRYSSY DID NOTHING WRONG.

BUG SATYRS.
>>
File: 1372019378749.jpg (405KB, 603x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1372019378749.jpg
405KB, 603x1499px
>>30835693
I want one.
>>
>>30835693
>Suggests Chrysalis creates abominations not worthy of this general
>"Chryssie did nothing wrong"
You sicken me, shityrs belong in the /trash/
>>
> Be Anon, town problem solver
> It's not a real job as such, you don't get paid in money all that much
> Mostly you just walk around town and lend a hand where needed
> And then, in a witches of lancre sort of way-
> You hear a small commotion near the Carrousel Beautique
> You amble on over to find a clearly stressed Rarity scowling at the rump graffiti jihadists
> "Sweetie Belle, it does not matter if the book guaranteed the summoning of a handsome, eligible stallion. I will not have blood sacrifice going on in front of the Beautique, that would just be bad business."
> You get close enough to see the chalk circle drawn in dirt, speckled with some dark liquid
> Sweetie Belle is also noticable favoring her left forehoof
> When Rarity sees you, her expression softens slightly
> "Anon, thank goodness you are here. Would you mind taking care of Sweetie and her friends for a bit? I'm afraid I have far too many gala pieces to prepare to deal with them today."
> The fillies turn to look at you, faces brightening up immediately
> "Grampa Anon!"
> ...
> You are a young guy, even by the standards of pony life expectancy
>>
>>30835766
> Which makes it even weirder that every filly and colt in town calls you grampa
> At least they don't mean anything by it
"Hey kiddos, and Rarity. I don't mind taking them, but when would you like them back?"
> Rarity's horn lights up, magic fetching something from her store, and she considers the question
> "If you could have them back by suppertime, that would be ideal. I should have the bulk of my work done by then."
> You nod
"Sounds good. Good luck with your orders, Rarity."
> Rarity gives you a grateful smile
> "Thank you, Anonymous. Oh, and before I forget, "
> A bundle of socks comes floating to you
> "A little token of my appreciation for all you do here in Ponyville, Darling."
> You accept the gift and tuck it into the basket on your arm
> It's already half full of similar little gifts and assorted produce
> Most days, you don't even have to spend a bit for food and clothes
> You smile at Rarity
"Thanks, the last set was starting to wear thin."
> She smirks a little
> "Oh, it is no problem at all. It is only proper to take care of our elderly."
> You roll your eyes as you bend to pick up Sweetie Belle
"You youngun's these days, no respect. See you later, Rarity."
> "Good bye, Fa- ahem, Darling."
> As you stride away, Scootaloo clambers up, wings buzzing as she settles on top of your head
> Appleboom trots beside you, giving you a pleading look
> "Grampa, you gonna tell us about the war?"
> You shift to cradle Sweetie in the crook of your arm
"Is that what you want too, mini marshmallow?"
> She nods eagerly
> "Please, Grampa!"
> You chuckle
"Alright, alright. We were freezing our butts off up in the Pale, and the Stormcloaks had holed up in their fort..."

> Be Anon, carrying yet another pony
> It's getting to the point of being a daily workout
>>
>>30835770
> Rainbow squirms under your arm
> "Come on, I can fly, you don't need to carry me all the way."
> You shake your head
"What were you thinking, running across the coals. Was it another stupid dare?"
> She pouts
> "...no."
> You roll her onto her back and cradle her in your arms, looking straight into her eyes
"Did you boast that you could do it faster than anyone else?"
> She looks away, cheeks reddening
> "Yeah."
> You sigh
> She glares at you
> "Dang it Dad, I know it was dumb, but I thought if I went fast enough..."
> You raise an eyebrow
"Dad?"
> She blushes even harder, covering her face with her singed hooves
> You chuckle
"That's cute. Come on, we're almost there."
> She sighs
> "Finally. And, well, thanks."
> You smile
"No problem, Rainbow."

> You know, when you suggested to the princesses that they should have a day off at least once a week, this isn't what you are expecting
> Luna completely zonked out on your couch
> Celestia lingering in the undead berg just to talk to Solaire some more
> It's actually a little cute, she's already beaten the game once, and even fought Gwyn with him
> You plop down beside her, leaning back on your hands
"Having fun there, Sunshine?"
> She quirks a little smile at the nickname
> "It's funny, I've heard such flattery before, but coming from him..."
> She sighs longingly
> "I know it's his genuine feelings. You would not believe how rare that is, Anon."
> You pat her withers
"He's a good husbando, Sunshine."
> She hums in agreement, before turning her character back toward the bridge
> You watch her play for a bit
> You suppose a game requiring patience and persistence would be a good fit for her
> At any rate, you give her withers a final pat and head to the kitchen to make some lunch

> Luna rouses at the smell grilled cheese sandwiches wafting through the air
> She ambles into the kitchen, mane mussed, more nebula than starfield
> "Good afternoon, Anonymous. I thought I smelled some princely cooking."
>>
>>30835774
> You nod at her, keeping an eye on the pan
"Afternoon, Moonbeam. Did you sleep well?"
> She yawns, rubbing her face with a hoof
> "So much so that I may have to confiscate your couch on a permanent basis."
"I'm pretty sure beds are more comfortable, Luna."
> She shakes her head
> "Perhaps if it was just a matter of cushioning, but what makes it truly soothing is, well."
> Luna looks down at the floor, mane falling in front of her face
> You raise an eyebrow
"What?"
> She coughs
> "Your, ah, scent."
> You set the spatula on the cool part of stovetop and turn to face her
"My scent?"
> She nods
> "It's... comforting. Like when sister and I used to sleep together. It feels like family."
> Oh
> Family
> Now that you think about it, that is the feeling you get from all these adorable little ponies
> You wrap Luna up in a tight hug, heart full of feelings
> She sighs contentedly, melting in your embrace
> You smile
"I'd be glad to be family for you two."
> Celestia walks in, sniffing the air
> "Is something burning?"
> You look at the sandwich on the griddle
> Welp

> Be Celestia, on yet another Sunday vacation
> Stars and Space, you love your little brother for suggesting the practice
> These past months have been the best you have ever had
> Both in relaxing fun, and in how much more energized you are for your duties
> And it is nice, to have a stallion around who looks after your little ponies like you do
> Thinking of which, you look over your shoulder
> Anon walks among Twilight and her friends, hefting a beach umbrella on one shoulder and a bulging satchel over the other
> You can't help but wonder how strong he is, carrying such a heavy load
> You'd offer to help, but he has already turned down several such offers
>>
>>30835781
> You smile a little at his stubborn independence, but you suppose that is a necessary trait for ones such as you and he
> You turn your attention forward as you walk along the shore
> Your sun is bright and warm, the waves soothing, and a cool ocean breeze ruffles your fur and feathers
> Truly a perfect day

> After you all set up the umbrella and blankets, your little ponies scamper off into the sand and waves
> Luna lounges in the shade, amusing herself by drawing patterns in the sand with her magic
> Anon smiles at you
> "You can go ahead, I'll just be a moment getting ready."
> Then he shucks off his shirt
> The words die in your throat
> You stare at the rippling muscles of his abdomen, glistening with his sweat
> How can your little brother be this hot?
> You just want to go over there and lick it all u-
> You shake your head, trying to banish the mental image
> He shrugs
> "Or you can wait for me, that works too."
> He sits down cross-legged, and digs around in the satchel
> You try not to stare at his crotch, but you can't avoid it
> That tantalizing bulge
> So prominently displayed, yet he seems oblivious to the effect it has on you
> You can feel your wings stiffen to full mast, and for once you are intensely grateful he isn't completely familiar with some nuances of equine behaviour
> You glance at your sister
> She is similarly enraptured by this new facet of your honorary brother
> You notice the patterns she is drawing in the sand are now noticably phallic
> What if he sees?
> You smooth the sand with a thought
> Your eyes jump back to Anon as he squirts sunscreen onto his hand
> You can't look away
> He rubs it all over his chest, and across the subtly flexing muscles of his arms
> You have to focus to keep your tail from rising
> He stops and holds the bottle out to Luna
> "Could you get my back? It's a little hard to reach for me."
>>
>>30835788
> Her horn flickers abortively, and she grabs the bottle with her hoof
> "O-of course, I'd be glad to."
> He gives her a brief smile before turning his back to the two of you
> You sidle over to your sister and whisper,
"You're not going to use your hoof, right?"
> She stares at the broad expanse of his back, heavily breathing
> Luna whispers back,
> "How can I not? Are you telling me you don't want to touch him?"
> You lick your lips
"I'll take the right half?"
> "Deal."
> You accept a squirt of sunscreen on your hoof
> You hesitate though
> Are you really going to feel up your little brother?
> Your innocent, caring, whimsical little brother?
> Luna's hoof hits his back, and he lets out a cute yelp
> Luna stops
> "Are you alright, brother? Was I too firm?"
> He chuckles
> "I was just a little startled. It actually feels kinda good."
> Oh, you are going to Tartarus for this
> You join Luna as your hooves press against his rippling muscles
> You marvel at how smooth and slick his skin is, slipping under the frog of your hoof
> He squirms, laughing, and you can only stare at how his lower back flexes and twists
> You are a terrible sister
> But you can't stop
> You slide your hoof up caress his shoulders, massaging his neck
> He groans in pleasure, hanging his head and baring his delectable nape to you
> Your vision swims as you resist the urge to push him down and mount him
> You are stronger than this
> He is your cute little brother!
> Purely for cuddles, or so you thought
> You clear your throat, nudging Luna
"I believe we covered everything back here."
> Luna's ears fold back, and you notice some discreet spellwork burying a damp spot in the sand
> ...
> You do the same
>>
>>30835752
It's irrelevant anway. Lovebugs are shapeshifters,

They can be satyrs if you want, and not satyrs if you don't, and they can switch back and forth if you're indecisive.
>>
>>30835797
> Anon rolls his shoulders with a satisfied sigh and turns to face the two of you
> "Thanks, it's always a little awkward getting back there."
> Then he pauses
> "Are you two alright? You're looking a little flushed."
> Your own ears fold back
"We're just so excited to swim with you, Anon."
> You give him an awkward smile
> He frowns, the shrugs
> "Alright, but if you start feeling weird, let me know. No sense getting sick or injured on vacation."
> Luna glances at his waist-no, lower, and murmurs,
> "I'll be sure to do so."
> Anon nods decisively, then trots towards the waves
> "Last one in is a silly pony!"
> Oh, it's on!
> At once, the three of you are galloping across the sand, your heart eased by his carefree whimsy

That's all for now.
https://pastebin.com/HMGjypQ9
>>
File: mighty need.gif (494KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
mighty need.gif
494KB, 500x330px
>>30835830
This was amazing, and I demand more at the earliest possible convenience, sir!
>>
>>30835830
That was cute. Write faster.
>>
>>30835693
Bug apologists are the worst

>dey jus prey on innocents, dey dindu nuffi
>>
>>30835766
>rump graffiti jihadists
kek
>>
>>30835849
While they did do something wrong I do understand the majority of the changlings following their queen. They didn't know any other way of feeding and believed they were only a parasitic species. The biggest problem I have is that none of them even tried experimenting for alternatives before thorax.
>>
>>30835722
TOP CUTE
>>
>>30835722
pedo
>>
>>30835937
Who knows, maybe those that did were killed in the past.
>>
Man FUCK being sick
I wish I had some hot soup and my waifu cuddling up alongside me. Can't even write straight. FUCK
>>
>>30835830
It's so damn good man!
>>
>>30835830
You NEED to continue this, it is golden.
>>
I was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vNBA8mHFf8
and I had a prompt come to mind.

>Be anon.
>You somehow sired a foal with a pony.
>Magic or some shit.
>Ponies are normally very passive and are very susceptible to mob mentality.
>But not your little one.
>They are very independent and will see patterns other ponies miss.
>This has lead to your little pony being an outcast.
>After getting into a fight again this week you take it upon your self to teach them the ways of logic and deduction.

If female they could treat everypony equally. even if the others don't like it
If male they could try to make a name for themselves but will be met with unfair resistance or doubt.
>>
>>30835770
>"Alright, alright. We were freezing our butts off up in the Pale, and the Stormcloaks had holed up in their fort..."
kek
>>
>>30835830
The comfiness in unreal. Thanks.
>>
File: 1404837571454.jpg (325KB, 1653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1404837571454.jpg
325KB, 1653x1200px
>>30835830
I love this.
>>
>>30835830
>ponies seeing Anon as fatherly figure
Love it.
>>
File: 1372129090033.jpg (262KB, 827x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1372129090033.jpg
262KB, 827x1000px
>>30836154
>not wanting cute little bug children with Chrysalis
>>
>>30835830
Moar when
>>
>>30835830
This is quite good. I look forward to more.
>>
File: 1415227630886.png (1MB, 750x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1415227630886.png
1MB, 750x1920px
>>30836751
I want to love the but until she can't remember what it felt like to be unloved.
>>
>>30831411
Not a bad setup at all. I'm particularly interested in seeing where the Gilded Buckler character goes.
>>
Hey Hawkeye, I just finished reading ch. 9. I loved meeting Rose's parents. Thanks for the update! I left my comments on /gtpone/.
>>
File: two-men-eating-whipped-cream.jpg (19KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
two-men-eating-whipped-cream.jpg
19KB, 403x312px
>>30836989
>Changelings change eye color based off of their emotion
>Chrysalis was literally green with envy, of Cadance, and Ponykind in general.
>Her drones were feeling pretty blue, though.
I dunno what I'm even doing.
>>
>>30837069
This pic related
My sides are in orbit
>>
>>30831411

[II. Ready For The Weekend]

---

>It's a comfortable Tuesday morning.
>You open the fridge and pull out your jug of milk.
>Taking a whiff, you can smell that it's not expired.
>That would be a bad way to start your 'weekend'.
>With a content sigh, you close the fridge.
"Shit!"
>Looking down, your stomach drops.
>It's Tuesday.
>Now it all comes flooding back.
>The week of work had made you forget all about-
>A knock on the back door sends your morning tumbling into the shitter.
>Throwing the milk jug into the fridge, you stomp in a fluster over to the door.
"It's called non-aggression... Rightful liberty to unobstructed action..."
>You pull the door open as hard as you can.
>"Hey, Anon!"
>Bending forward, you get right in Cadence's face.
"The precondition of a civilized society is the barring of physical force from social relationships!"
>Cadence blinks, unflinching at your yelling in her face.
>"What?"
>You grind your teeth and hold up a finger.
"Ayn Rand. Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy."
>Cadence blinks slowly again, then smiles.
>"Hey, are you ready to go do something fun?"
>You sigh and rub your head.
"No, not really. It's pretty early and I was about to eat breakfast."
>She tries to lean on your door frame again, this time actually holding herself up.
>She looks pretty proud of that.
>"I was thinking I can take you to this great little cafe that serves breakfast. Their waffles are the best in the Crystal Empire."
>You can already hear the bits clinking.
"I don't really have much dosh right now, so-"
>"My treat!"
>You grab your jacket from behind the door, put on your shoes and step out, closing and locking the door behind you.
"That was a verbal agreement in binding promise of payment. Let's go."

---
>>
>>30837302

>The two of you sit in a small cafe.
>Emphasis on the 'small' part.
>From your tiny table for two, you can almost touch the cooks as they work.
>It smells great though.
>Cadence is sipping from a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice.
>You sit frowning with a hot cup of coffee in front of you.
>Extra cream, because Cadence is paying.
>She stops sipping and smiles.
>"Why don't you take off your jacket, Anon?"
>You look down at your brown duster.
"I'm fine."
>The princess seems to have a problem with staring.
>"I don't want to sound weird- I mean, I just met you... But, you seem like such an interesting er, guy."
>What did she mean by this?
"Interesting? In what way?"
>You take a forced sip of coffee.
>"Well, you moved in next to the castle and you're the only human that I know of. I'd say that's pretty interesting!"
"I'd say: it's probably for the best that my species isn't more prevalent here. For you."
>"And not only are you so... Exotic and big, but you seem to be a very- Ah, I don't now how to put it..."
>Instead of offering something, you continue drinking coffee and glare at her.
>She seems to recall something and pops up a hoof, "A self-made stallion is what they call it!"
>Setting your coffee down, you cross your arms.
"Every man builds his world in his own image. Ayn Rand..."
>When is the damn food going to get here?
>The conversation dies out and the two of you sip your drinks.
"So, what is your husband doing on his business?"
>You raise an eyebrow at the face Cadence makes.
>It smooshes up like a pancake.
>Tears well up in her eyes and her bottom lip pokes out.
>Oh no...
>"WAAAAA!"
>Cadence lets loose the water works and begins sobbing much like a young child denied a toy.
>>
>>30837305

>You look around the cafe and hold out your hands.
"Wait! What- why are you crying?!"
>Every pony in the joint is staring more than they already were.
>It's bad enough to be out in public with a princess, but a crying princess is the ultimate attention drawer.
>You hold forward one of your napkins.
"Cadence, please..."
>She takes the napkin and blows her nose into it.
>"Th-Thank you!"
>You look around the room, glaring and making all of the other ponies uncomfortably go back to their meals.
>Cadence rolls up the snotty napkin and simply drops it on the floor.
>"I may not have been entirely truthful..."
>It was a mistake coming here.
>Your first mistake was letting her into your house.
>This is NOT the weekend you had been ready for.
>"I'm going to be honest now, Anon."
>She reaches forward, dragging her legs through a stick of butter and even your coffee.
>Grabbing your hands, she pulls them closer and stares at you with teary eyes.
"Please let go of me."
>"Anon, the truth is, Shining Armor and I are having problems with our marriage..."
"I don't want to get involved- oh God, I don't need this now."
>You see that one of her long hairs is floating in your coffee.
"You have been the one encounter in my life that can never be repeated... Ayn Rand."
>Now taking Cadence's hooves in your own hands, you pull her closer over the table.
"Cadence."
>She sniffles and looks up at you with those big watery eyes.
>Her appearance reminds you of a saccharine syrup concoction.
>You gaze deeply into her eyes.
>Her lips part and she wets them with her tongue.
"Cadence... What does this even have to do with me?"
>>
>>30837308

>Finally, a waitress drops off your food.
>Quickly, you dig into your biscuits and gravy while Cadence continues to wipe her face with napkins.
>She ignores her waffles and wipes her eyes until the uncomfortable waitress mare leaves.
>"The reason why I talked to you- Shining and I have been doing nothing but fighting lately. And then he stormed off on this mission..."
>You pour some pepper on your meal.
>This is pretty good shit.
>"He didn't even say goodbye to m-m-m-*hick*"
>Before she can get into her wailing, you interject.
"Marriages have problems. It's pretty common."
>Cadence sucks up some snot and stares at you like a dog denied its favorite toy.
>"But it's all my fault in the first place!"
>You take a sip of coffee and wipe your mouth.
"Okay."
>Cadence pokes at her waffle with a fork.
>"You see, Shining Armor and I have differing views on our roles in our marriage."
>You keep reminding yourself that this is the price to pay for a free meal.
>"He's what you would call a new-age stallion. He wants to be independent and strong. But- but I'm more of a traditional mare..."
>So, she wants to pull a plow through a field or something?
>"I want to be the one to take care of him! I want to be the provider, like my mother was for my father. But, Shining is stubborn and so into this whole coltist new-wave movement!"
"I don't know what any of that means. I like these potatoes. What is this place called again?"
>Cadence takes the syrup container in her hooves and starts drowning her waffles in the sugary mess.
>You can only stare as she upends the thick sweet on her food.
>"That's why I came to you!"
"Please, stop doing that."
>"I thought you could help me."
"Good God woman, it's more sugar than waffle at this point..."
>"I really just think I need a male's opinion!"
"Holy shit, that's like half the bottle of syrup! What the actual fuck are you doing?"
>Cadence finally sets down the syrup and sniffles.
>"Anon, I need you to help me with my marriage."

---
>>
>>30837312

>Shopping.
>The princess has decided to take you shopping.
>After she finished eating her plate of syrup, she dragged you to the Crystal Mall.
>"That place has such great waffles! I'm ready to just splurge now."
>You walk beside her as she holds out her hooves and twirls on her back legs.
>This pony is obviously suffering from a sort of bipolar disorder.
>Thirty minutes ago, she was having a complete syrup melt-down.
>Now she's on top of the world, ready to go renegade capitalist on the local market.
>"Anon, lets go buy hats!"
>You grumble as the princess runs off toward a hat store.
>This is such a waste of a weekend.
>You enter the store behind the spastic princess.
>Upon her entry, the employees seem to come to life.
>They rush forward toward Cadence and begin giving their polite (smarmy) greetings.
>Cadence looks around the shop and her eyes stop on a hat in the back corner.
>"No way."
>She gallops over and picks up her prize.
>"Anon, this is SO you!"
>You glare over at the thing in her hooves.
"No. Hell no."
>Before you can argue, Cadence uses magic to place the hat on your head.
>She comes over, completely ignoring the intent to kill you are telegraphing.
>"Anon. It's perfect."
>The two of you stare into a large mirror.
>A dark brown fedora sits atop your head.
>"It matches your cool jacket!"
"It's a duster."
>The employee ponies all nod in agreement behind you.
>"Anon, it actually makes you look pretty handsome..."
>You can feel Cadence's cheek right next to yours.
>Her breath tickles your collar bone.
>Hooves slide gently down your back.
>Shaking your head, you snatch the fedora off your head and brush Cadence off.
"No way. I'm going home."
>>
>>30837315

>Cadence follows you out of the shop.
>"Anon, wait!"
>What the hell is wrong with this pony?
>"Anon, I have just one more place I want to show you!"
>You stop walking and look at the ground.
"Cadence."
>She stops just behind you.
>Several ponies stare as they walk near the two of you.
>It must be odd to them, seeing the princess stand next to some strange creature in the middle of the shopping district.
"If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others."
>She does not speak.
>You wipe a bit of leftover gravy from your duster.
"Ayn Rand..."
>Cadence walks around to the front of you.
>She leans her head into your vision.
>"Anon, I know we just met... And I know I'm asking you a very bizarre thing here, but-"
>She reaches out and touches your hand.
>"This is really hard for me to do alone. I'm the princess of love. It's not supposed to be that the princess of love would have issues with her own relationship..."
>You move your hand back and slide it into a pocket.
"What makes you think that I can help?"
>Cadence smiles weakly, "I dunno. Call it a girl's intuition."
>So essentially, bullshit.
>"Anon, please. All I want is some advice. I just want help with my marriage. I need advice. I need... A friend."
>You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose.
"Okay. Fine. What kind of advice do you want?"
>Cadence dawns a mischievous smile and holds up a hoof.
>"Ah, wait! First, you have to come with me to my most special place!"
>Son of a bitch.
"And where is that?"
>Cadence seems to swell up with excitement.
>"TO YE OLDE CANDY SHOPPE!"

---
>>
File: Candy ass cry moar.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Candy ass cry moar.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>30837319

>You are Gilded Buckler.
>This is madness.
>The kingdom in its entirety is at stake here.
>Prince Shining Armor's betrothed is a filthy slut!
>Not only is she making visits to another male's home, but she is taking this human male out for shopping sprees in town!
>In front of all of the citizens!
>Cadence is a sugar-mare.
>You feel disgusted, watching the princess (who you always knew was a whorse and undeserving of your pure beloved prince) take some stranger around town for a public display of-
>"Adultery!"
>You slam your hoof down on your desk as you ink your latest note to his majesty, Prince Shining Armor.
>Your prince must return.
>He must come home and punish this usurper.
>This snake.
>This Anonymous, as they call him.
>You send the raven and wait patiently by your bed for a return note from Prince Shining Armor.
>The hours drag by.
>Every moment you wait, you can only imagine what sinful acts Cadence is committing, like the whorse she is.
>Finally, the raven arrives at midnight.
>You eagerly rip open Prince Shining Armor's scroll and read.
>'Gilded Buckler: Good work with your duty.'
>He praised you!
>'I will be returning to the Crystal Empire soon. Unannounced. Make sure you DO NOT let Cadence know about this.'
>A righteous fury burns in your chest.
>Prince Shining Armor is coming to cast out the wicked!
>'P.S.: I appreciate the pictures of Cadence and Anon you took, but I think you accidentally slipped your own pictures in there by mistake. I sent them back. Nice flexing by the way.'
>Prince Shining Armor likes your cover photos!
>You sigh happily and dawn your armor, ready to continue tailing Cadence.
>"I will protect your colt-ish honor, my prince."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labUhTgZ21M
>>
>>30837324
Nice going slasher senpai
>>
>>30835830
I like thing. This is delicious thing.
>>
>>30835830
This is too cute, looking forward to more.
>>
>>30837324
Well alright. That's not quite where I thought you were going with this. Go on.
>>
This is a bit off topic but when Slasher Science inevitably leaves us and never comes back can we put his epitaph as Slashed Tires?
>>
>>30838316
wouldn't a more fitting cause of death be Glue Voodoo?
>>
>>30837324
I guess Cadence is candyass
>>
File: Yoshi gets it.jpg (25KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi gets it.jpg
25KB, 500x558px
When you get inspiration for a year old idea that meshes perfectly.
>>
>>30837324
I like it.
>>
>8 posts in 9 hours
Threads dead jim
>>
>>30839712
Not a great or linear metric for nu-/mlp/. Sometimes it's super active but virtually no green for hundreds of posts whereas this thread has plenty of green by today's standards.
>>
>>30839712
>>30839766
That and people have jobs and/or university studies.
>>
>>30838616
Why?
>>
>>30834083
This, though I am disappointed Popped is liked here, but we need the trash writer for a popular thread at some point.
>>
File: 1500841096078.jpg (409KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1500841096078.jpg
409KB, 1200x1185px
I want to emaresculate my waifu and force her into the role of the stallion.
>>
>>30837324
Really loving this haha
>>
>>30840602
Haha
>>
>>30840602
>>30840629
HAHA
>>
>>30840643
why are we laughing?
>>
>>30840657
BECAUSE IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS NOT SHITPOSTING.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Plus Bump, RGRE is ded.
>>
>>30840699
But life....uh.....finds a way.
>>
>>30840699
I don't think it is ded =/,
but the guys should post more stories, there are hundreds of stories that could be inserted on theThread Writefag List
>>
>Be Redacted
>You were no high lord
>No retainer with gold or land
>In fact, you were just a simple Bretonnian peasant
>A peasant that considered himself a professional soldier, but a peasant nonetheless
>For the last three weeks you had been following your lord's son around in some blasted forest with some two thousand men at your back, every single one of them peasants just like you
>You had no idea why you were marching
>None of you did
>Well, none of you that were unimportant anyway
>And since the lord's son had only brought a few retainers and no men-at-arms or knights, that meant that perphaps five or six men in the entire army new what was going on
>Your lord, before sending you off to do whatever you were meant to do, had been kind enough to equip this mighty host with only the finest of arms and armor
>Most of you were given rusty spears and quilted tunics with holes in them
>Some were given daggers that hadn't seen cared for, or sharped, in at least fifty years
>The very lucky were given swords so notched and brittle that they'd no doubt shatter on the first swing
>You were probably the luckiest man out of the army
>Since your family's women had traditionally served as the lord's mistresses, you had been given an axe of some quality, as well a mail shirt that easily cost more than your entire house back home
>Which was very nice
>The mail wouldn't stop a spear, or an arrow, or a sword stab...
>If you were hunting monsters it wasn't going to help you either...
>And then there were the orks that could cut a fully armored knight in half with a swing...
>Your mail wouldn't do anything against that...
>>
>>30841156
>Still though, it was better than nothing
>At that moment, you and your little unit were making your way through a forest as part of the rear guard
>You had no idea which forest it was
>The trees were too big and old to be any forest near your village
>The animal calls sounding off all around you also sounded too different
>Sure, you could hear robins and hawks, and even the odd bluejay
>But the calls almost didn't sound like calls
>It sounded like the birds were talking to... something
>None of you had any idea what that something was, and it pretty much had all of the lads on edge
>All of the lads except one
>Who wasn't actually a lad, nor was she even human
>"Oh my, it is very pretty here isn't it?" Fluttershy asked, a small smile on her face as she looked around
"It's a lot better than those plains we were talking across a few days ago," you said, stepping over a giant root
>Fluttershy, seeing the same root, extended her wings
>With a gentle flap, she flew over it before once again landing next to you
>This wasn't the first time that you had been in the company of a pegasus
>Your lord himself owned a great white-winged warbeast
>But this was the first time that you had met one like Fluttershy
>You had no idea where your lord had gotten her
>You also had no idea why he had given her to his son to bring along for this march to wherever
>Your lord's son, ever the little cunt, had so revulsed the little mare that she had all but refused to be anywhere near him
>So, somehow, as if the Lady of the Lake herself had sent her your way, the pegasus had come to keep you and your men company
>"Can you hear that Godwit? Or that Red-necked Phalarope?" Oh my gosh, was that a Night-Heron?"
>>
>>30830900
>expecting a /pol/yp to read
Let's not get crazy here.
>>
>>30841167
>Fluttershy trotted past you, a great big smile on her face
>You watched her go, smiling as well
>She trotted through rows of men with excuse me's and pardon m'sir's toward one of the ancient trees
>A bird flew down from its branches toward her
>Fluttershy's smile widened as she lifted a hoof, allowing the bird to perch on it
>"And how are you doing today, Mrs. Robin?" she asked
>The bird gave it's wings a flap and started chirping
>It was all nonsense to you, but you could see the pegasus nodding her head, listening to the bird intently
>"She's one of the Lady's, I'm tellin' ya lads," one of your men murmured
>"Aye? Ya think the Lady o' the Lake is makin' horses damsels now?" another said, nudging the first man
>You all chuckled
>While your lord's son had insisted on silence for today's march, someone a few rows behind you began humming a tune
>A few men started humming as well, and the forest began to feel just a little less menacing
>You had a feeling that all of this traveling around the bloody country was just an excuse for your lord to get his son out of the castle
>He probably made something up so he wouldn't have to deal with the sod for a few months
>There was nothing out here except birds and squirrels, magical and intelligent though they may be...
>As you grew closer to Fluttershy, you saw that the pegasus's smile was beginning to disappear
>A look of concern was starting to replace it
>The bird's chirping also seemed to be more urgent that it had a few moments before until, with a flap of its wings, it took off into the air
>Fluttershy watched it leave before quickly trotting back over to your group
>"Um... REDACTED? I think we need to stop."
>>
>>30841174
>You chuckled
"I don't think I have the power to do that, Flutters," you said
>Your smile turned into a frown
"Wait... why do you need to stop?"
>Fluttershy shifted back and forth, looking up into the air before looking back at you
>"W-Well, I was just talking to Mrs. Bird and she said something was coming this way. Something ba--"
>Before the pegasus could finish, a booming horn tore through the forest
>Not the springy, bass-y horns your own army carried
>This horn was deeper, more animalistic
>...
>You had heard that sound before
>Cursing, you took a step back and drew your blade
"Form up lads! Form up!"
>Your men stopped their marching to look at you
>You whipped your head around, listening
"Form up dammit!" you barked. "Something very bad is coming!"
>Another horn boomed out from behind you
>A few moments later another was sounding off from your left
>Then to your right
>Soon you could hear the blaring of horns all around you
>Your men, now realizing that something was VERY wrong, quickly formed up
>A few of the other platoons, taking after yours, stopped as well and began to form up
>With some yelling, smacking, and cursing, you managed to get at least two hundred men in a defensive circle
>Grabbing Fluttershy, you carried the pegasus into the center of it
"Um, Redacted? Do you know w-what's coming?" she asked, her hooves lightlt kicking as you carried her. "Mrs. Bird wouldn't say..."
>You cocked your head, listening for any of your horns
>The lads in the front of the army should have seen them by now, so they should be blowing those horns of there's as hard as they could
>>
>>30841178
>But they weren't
>Which meant two things
>One, your lord's son had seen them and was making a break for the forest's exit
>Or two, they had been ambushed and murdered before they could so much as blow their horns
>Both instances were less than ideal, but you were honestly hoped it was option two
>There was a very good chance you all were going to die anyway, but at the very least if you were going to die the lord's son may as well too
>Captain goes down with his ship and all that
>"U-Um, Redacted? Is there anything that I can do to--" Fluttershy began
>You, too focused on how you were goingt o survive, ignored her
"Alright lads! No running! If we run we die! We won't be able to outrun 'em! The only thing we can do it fight!"
>Many of the other peasants, most of which had never seen a battle, were looking around anxiously, obviously confused as to who this enemy was
>Peppered here and there were men like you
>They had seen a battle or two
>They had an idea what was going to show it's ugly face soon
>And they, just like yourself, probably weren't holding your breath on your chances of survival
>Nevertheless, they tightly gripped whatever weapons they had been given, determined to spend their last few moments fighting
>You leaned down toward Fluttershy
"Stay close to me, Flutters. When I tell you to take off into the air and fly away you do it. Don't turn back, and don't stop. If you're lucky you'll be able to find a village."
>Flutter's nose scrunched up slightly
>"Redacted, maybe I could--"
>You heard a bellow, then what sounded like a million sheep bleeting
>Things were racing toward you
>There were thousands of them; so many that you could feel the ground shaking
>>
>>30841189
"GET READY LADS! HERE THEY COME!" you yelled
>Your fellow peasants let out a shout
>Spears were raised, knives and axes were readied
>To your left you could hear someone praying to the Lady
>In front of you you could see a man pissing himself
>You simply rolled your shoulders, making sure that Fluttershy--who was looking far more grumpy than she did scared--was right next to you
>Tens of thousands of hooves beat against the ground
>Trees shook, branches snapped, a beast let out a roar
>And then you saw them
>Beastmen
>Thousands of them all around you
>So many that they might as well have been an ocean
>"Redacted, w-will you please j-just let me--" Fluttershy began, only to be cut off by a man right next to you
>"We're fucked," he said, scratching his cheek with a shaky hand
"Yeah, we're fucked," you agreed. "But it's better to go down fighting then get captured."
>A few men around you nodded there heads while Fluttershy let out a very quiet huff
>One of the beastmen, a giant son of a bitch with the biggest battle axe that you had ever seen, bared its teeth when it saw you
>It took a few steps toward your doomed group
>Then, lifting up it's weapon, began talking in it's foul tongue
>Though you didn't notice--a little too focused on your inevitable demise-- Fluttershy's ears perked up
>The pegasus listened attentively to whatever the monster was saying
>Slowly, a frown began to make it's way onto her face, and her brow furrowed
"Take as many as you can with you to the afterlife, boys," you said, sending a quick prayer the Lady's way. "Just make sure you don't go to the--"
>Now looking positively muffed, Fluttershy took off into the air with a flap of her wings
>>
>>30841195
>Right toward the giant beastmen
"Fluttershy! Fluttershy! What in the name of our Lady are you doing?!" you demanded, shoving men to get to her
>The pegasus ignored you, flying over and landing right in front of the monster
>The beastmen let out a horrible roar, readying it's weapon
>Your heart leapt into your throat
>It was going to kill her
>You had to get over there
>You had to--
>"You should be ASHAMED of yourself, mister!" Fluttershy said, giving the beastmen a stern look as she lightly slapped its leg. "These nice stallions were just walking through the woods and you come and scare them half to death!"
>You expected her to be cut in half, or for the demon to pick her up and bite her head off
>The beastmen did neither of those things
>In fact, it and many of the other beastmen took a step away from the pegasus
>Gone was their fury, their animalistic savagery
>If you didn't know any better, you'd have said they looked...
>Ashamed?
>Regretful?
>A little embarrassed?
>Lowering it's weapon, the giant beastmen said something in it's dark langauge
>"I'm sorry, but just because you're hungry doesn't mean you can just run through the forest like that," Fluttershy said firmly. "Now I want you to go over there and apologize to those nice stallions."
>The monster's brow furrowed
>It tried to protest--saying what you had no clue-- only for Fluttershy to nudge it's leg again
>"Apologize," she said
>The beastmen sighed, looking toward all of you and saying something
>>
>>30841205
>"Louder," Fluttershy commanded
>The monster sighed again, speaking loud enough that you all could hear it
>Fluttershy's frown turned into a smile
>"Good. Now if you all could please l-leave I have some stallions to e-escort."
>All around you you saw weapons being lowered and stances becoming far less aggressive
>Many of the beastmen gave you dirty looks before turning around and walking away
>You and your lads looked around, none of you quite believing what the hell you were seeing
>How could you?
>The impossible had just happened right in front of you
>Men started sobbing
>One or two of your lads fell over in a senseless heap
>Others dropped their weapons, hugged their neighbors, and started cheering
>Your shoulders slumbed and you lowered your sword
"...Huh."
>>
>>30841219
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: 1464838801350.png (508KB, 733x810px) Image search: [Google]
1464838801350.png
508KB, 733x810px
>>30841219
So far Fluttershy has been the only one who isn't completely fucking useless. In fact, I think she's the only one that actually SAVED lives.
>>
>>30841305
Such is the way of the Yellow Fluff
>>
>>30841219
Best pone
>>
>>30841219
The Beastmen are fucked against Flutter's skillset, She could probably force Khazrak One eye and Elector Count Boris in a Tea party to play nice and make up.

Now I want to see Luna and Settra the Imperishable fuck shit up in the desert. Something, something Luna understands why Settra is pissed off because everything is different and ruined(in Settra's case) after being away for a thousand years.
>>
File: w4e845444.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
w4e845444.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>30839712
>>30839766
>>30840699
>people stop vlog 1-liner shitposting while we're still on the 1st page for a few hours
>green everywhere

If this is what being dead is like then please pardon me while I pull the trigger.
>>
>>30834601
Presumably Candy-ass found out Chryssy was Anon's waifu, and is setting them up in her own autistic way.
>>
>>30835937
They were just following orders. Like Stalin's men.
>>
>>30837069
>potential justification for heart eyes
I am very ok with this. Make it so.
>>
>>30841219
>lowers sword
Um, actually, Redacted has an Axe. You went out of your way to specify that earlier.
>>
>>30842232
Eh true enough, though stalins men at least had the looming threat of a firing line for disobedience.
>>
File: 1427438341429.png (146KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
1427438341429.png
146KB, 660x847px
>>30842258
>changelings get literal pink colored heart eyes when in love
Yes.
>>
>>30841156
>>30841156

Very nice.
When you get total warhammer a fun very low cost bret army in multiplayer is on plenty of foot paladins and peseants with a cheap lord and maybe one blessed trebuchet
>>
>>30842356
Firing line, starvation, same thing. You can't have a firing line if nobody lifts their gun against you.
>>
File: 1435979280819.gif (1MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1435979280819.gif
1MB, 700x394px
>>30837324
Just caught up on this and enjoying it. It feels like you're really lacking focus though. Each individual block sorta sets up a scene, has some fun with it, then the next block is rebuilding a new scene and trying something different. Cadence too feels extremely unclear and inconsistent. I understand she's supposed to be a little bit like that and we don't exactly have her motivation so far, but she's gone beyond my suspension of disbelief a bit and I can't help but wondering what you're trying to accomplish. You're tugging off in too many directions and it's triggering my story theory intuitions. At first it's clear that Cadence is wanting to cheat, then she wants help with her Marriage, and then she wants to go... shopping? Why? Just to have her interact with him is the only answer that pops into my head. I like their interactions, but it needs better organization here. The only way to save it is to say Cadence is sorta pulling some sort of complex, genius plan to get Anon into a herd with her and Shining? I guess?

Also I'm not sure what the Ayn Rand quote meme is supposed to be. None of those have been funny to me and I'm not sure what you're trying to say about Anon with them.

I realize this sounds overall very negative so I'll mention the pancake scene was pretty amazing with Anon's reactions in general, and interactions so far have been fun, even if the reason they occur is strange.
>>
>>30842755
>Also I'm not sure what the Ayn Rand quote meme is supposed to be. None of those have been funny to me and I'm not sure what you're trying to say about Anon with them.

I believe that Slasher's setting up anon to be one of those tin-foil hat AnCap guys who idolizes Ayn Rand to the point of memorizing her literature. In other words, anon's a whole 'nother bag of crazy.
>>
>>30842755
As for the Rand quotes, I believe Anon is meant to be a Roadless Frog tier Ancapistan resident. If that makes no sense to you, try looking up anarcho-capitalism and the NAP. There are some decent points in there, but also a lot of people who take it to hilarious extremes.
>>
>>30842783
>>30842909
I know what AnCap is... in a vague sense. I am not sure why anyone would choose to have an Anon like that though. It's like writing SJW anon without constantly taking the piss out of them. Feels like he'd be just dislikeable. Maybe I don't understand the intricate character joke here.
>>
>>30842909
god i wish retards hadn't turned the NAP into a brainlessly repeated meme
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 960x540px
>>30842940
Anon, I have bad news for you.
>>
>>30842934
He kinda has been making fun of it. The thing is that Ancap stuff is more based in logic than SJW stuff, which is entirely emotional arguments.

Ancaps are autistic but not usually delusional.
>>
>>30843014
Is it AIDS? or Super AIDS?
>>
>>30835830
Holy shit ur alive?
>>
>>30843095
Writefags never truly die, they just lurk harder.
>>
>>30843111
I was just lurking so hard.

>>30842934
This Anon is supposed to be "unlikeable" in a sense. Gruff. He just wants his privacy more than anything. He left Ponyville because the mares there bothered him too much. He's like a grumpy old man that's really into Ancap and bit autistic maybe? That reflects a lot of anons on this site.
>>
>>30843191
>Ancap....reflects a lot of anons on this site.
So... stupid pieces of shit?
>>
>>30843275
I mean yeah, you're here aren't you?
>>
>>30834114
It is TF.
>>
>>30834389
I'm pretty sure he's saying that's the stuff that starts a shitstorm and doesn't get a story most of the time
>>
>>30843580
But the shitstorms are literally him and a few select autists circlejerking about it
Doesn't sound like a valid point to me
>>
>>30834083
>we

Kek
>>
>>30843552
It is, it's good TF, but TF nonetheless.
>>
>>30843638
>We the Anons have spoken, and we don't like thing.
>>
>>30843275
What? Ancaps aren't that bad. Autistic as fuck? Absolutely. But not generally stupid. I prefer them over most other political alignments since they're powerless and mostly harmless. Most of their ideology is basically "fuck the government and fuck commies", so it could be worse.
>>
>>30843583
Yeah, the only thing I agree with is the Satyrs. Otherwise if it's TF that follows the plot of rgre and isn't just there so Anon can take cock it's fine. Femdom is fine so long as it's not BDSM, basically, if it's not edgy. But there's no way to enforce a 'Rule' other than
A. Don't write it.
And
B. Hide, ignore.
Because when you feed into it, it only causes problems. If you ignore it it'll die on its own. But again, no single person can decide what happens.
>>
>>30843699
AnCaps are fine. Just don't get them started on roads.
>>
>>30843793
Agreed. Not sure why someone has so much hate for them.

Did some ancap buy the rights to their land and start charging oxygen fees or something?
>>
>>30843537
Ayyy
>>
Quick Bump

>Ten years ago and you can still remember it like it was yesterday.
>You were sitting in front of a nice candlelit table.
>The unicorn waitress had just taken your cutlery away, and you were waiting for dessert to arrive.
>The restaurant was, frankly speaking, bourgeois.
>That is to say, a little above middle class, and a little more than what your girlfriend could afford.
>A band was laying slow jazzy music in a corner while the patrons busied themselves with their meals and conversations.
>But you paid it no mind, for the only thing of any importance was the yellow mare before you.
>Even then, her intentions were clear.
>"Anon, I really like you."
>She was going to propose to you.
>She reached into the saddlebags beside the table, presumably to get the ring.
>Pulling the ringbox out of the saddlebags, she lays it on the table before her, and clears her throat.
>This was the moment that turned your life around.
>"I think you are the most wonderful pon- person, I've ever met."
>The biggest descision of your life.
>"And, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." you wife to be said, blushing so hard you could see a tint of pink over her yellow coat.
>Here it comes.
>The big question.
>"Will you make me the happiest mare alive?" she says, opening the ringbox.
>In hindsight, you already knew what your reply would be.
>All the arrangements have been made.
>All the loose ends tied up.
>There was only one possible answer.
"Yes, Bonbon. Yes."
>Picking up the ring, you put it on your finger, and lean across the table to give your fiance a kiss as some eavesdropping patrons clap.
>>
File: bon_bon_by_alien13029-d5i5mj9.png (157KB, 842x948px) Image search: [Google]
bon_bon_by_alien13029-d5i5mj9.png
157KB, 842x948px
>>30844263
>Ten years ago and you can still remember it like it was yesterday.
>You were sitting in front of a nice candlelit table.
>The unicorn waitress had just taken your cutlery away, and you were waiting for dessert to arrive.
>The restaurant was, frankly speaking, bourgeois.
>That is to say, a little above middle class, and a little more than what your girlfriend could afford.
>A band was laying slow jazzy music in a corner while the patrons busied themselves with their meals and conversations.
>But you paid it no mind, for the only thing of any importance was the yellow mare before you.
>Even then, her intentions were clear.
>"Anon, I really like you."
>She was going to propose to you.
>She reached into the saddlebags beside the table, presumably to get the ring.
>Pulling the ringbox out of the saddlebags, she lays it on the table before her, and clears her throat.
>This was the moment that turned your life around.
>"I think you are the most wonderful pon- person, I've ever met."
>The biggest descision of your life.
>"And, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." your wife to be said, blushing so hard you could see a tint of pink over her yellow coat.
>Here it comes.
>The big question.
"Yes, Bonbon. Ye-"
>You freeze at the sight in front of you.
>Protruding through the ringbox, is a massive horse cock.
>Further inspection makes your blood run cold as you see that the massive horse cock is connected to Bonbon.
"H-How... Wha..."
>Your 'girlfriend' leans over the table and smiles slyly.
>"No need for fear now..."
>Bonbon's meaty cock slaps down on the table.
>"That comes later."
>>
>>30844309
"Yes, Bonbon. Ye-"
> You're getting a weird sense of deja Vu
> And there is a communist flag in the box
> You look around quickly and then you see her
"GLIMMER, YOU ASS! STOP MESSING WITH THE TIMELINE!"
> The mare in question jumps out from behind a potted plant
> "Not until you are as lonely as me, Anon!"
> Then she runs off, conjuring an avalanche of spaghetti and sunhats to slow you down
> You turn to your shocked marefriend, and give her quick kiss
"Yes, I'll marry you. But first I have to deal with the autist."
> You head out the back of the restaurant, and consider your next move
> If you were a lonely spaghettimancer, where would you be?
>>
>>30844488
>"Crashing this thread. With no survivors."
>>
>>30844515
https://youtu.be/WEMMVHAINFM?t=1m5s
>>
File: 1503249821109.jpg (18KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1503249821109.jpg
18KB, 409x393px
>>30844488
>"Not until you are as lonely as me, Anon!"
made me chuckle/10
>>
ive been rereading slowanon's old stuff, does anyone what happened to him ?
>>
>>30841219
Mareliest mare.
>>
File: 1502490963550.png (1MB, 1214x990px) Image search: [Google]
1502490963550.png
1MB, 1214x990px
I have learned the hard way to use a text editor that autosaves. i lost over two hundred lines today, so it will be a while longer before the next update.
>>
File: 1385870684383.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1385870684383.png
6KB, 256x256px
>>30845209
FUG
>>
>>30845209
Did your program crash?
Use Notepad, it literally can't crash.
>>
>>30845209
Use Notepad++, the superior editing program, and if you're not using it, get ditto as well.
Being able to recover stuff from your clipboard is pretty damn handy at times.
>>
>>30845209
Sorry to hear that, but glad that you still haven't been caught by the propeller. Looking forward to the next segment Lith.
>>
>>30845209
Use Google Docs instead. Every letter you type in a doc is automatical saved. The only issue with it is the fact you need a constant Internet connection for it to save your work.
>>
>>30845240
The OS can still crash.
>>
File: 1500867506694.jpg (311KB, 1962x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1500867506694.jpg
311KB, 1962x1274px
>>30845209
DAMMIT

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
File: 1503333027143.png (466KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
1503333027143.png
466KB, 702x691px
>>30845240
i was using that. power went out after a writing session. the whole section of the city was down for like five hours.

>>30845355
yeah, but i tend to get distracted with all the features. i'm using writer.bighugelabs.com now. connectivity isn't really an issue.

>>30845263
thanks! i'll try to get it done by this weekend.
>>
>>30845487
Save early, safe often. Like, press ctrl+S whenever you pause to do anything.
>>
>>30843665
Tbh dawg i never understood why people dont just make somthing thread related. Dump it, And ignore everything thats shitposting.

Eitherway. Horsepuss senpai.
>>
>>30845544
honestly more writers should strike out into uncharted territory and post a story with one of the elements a lot of anons here hate. if it's good, we'll praise it for being good and ignore the REEEs. if it's shit, the writer is anonymous and (despite the attempts of an unknown number of faggots to ID anonymous shitposters in this thread by content alone) no one will recognize them when they post again.
LaP wrote EqG well when no one thought it would work.
PoppedAnon wrote TF well when everyone here thought it was cancer.
who will be next to "redeem" something hated?
>>
>>30845599
post glimmer stories.
>>
File: Prop strikes again.png (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prop strikes again.png
359KB, 800x800px
>>30844958
>>
File: 1404889064717.png (196KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404889064717.png
196KB, 1300x600px
I want to love the lovebug.
>>
>>30845943
What even started the propeller stuff?
Did some writefag really die in a propeller related accident?
>>
File: 1504043912477.png (572KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504043912477.png
572KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>30845209
I’ve been waiting for you to post so I could dump some feedback. Just read your whole thing yesturday so I figured I’d share my thoughts in a somewhat comprehensive way. Hopefully that’s appreciated.

The grammar could be better but it gets the job done. I caught a handful of comma splices in a small section when I choose to look for errors, but most writers on mlp don’t understand basic comma rules anyhow, so the fact you did for the most part makes it nice and readable regardless of the hiccups. Prose is a little flat when it comes to descriptions, but again, it gets the job done and interactions between characters still work regardless. It’s better to be somewhat shallow and have fast pacing in green than use up 500 lines to talk about the drapery and dust motes.

The characterization is probably the strongest part of this. I was kinda hesitant when I saw an OC, Colonus in this case, described as attractive as they were. That tends to be a red flag in the fandom, but given time and some banter with Villa, he feels a lot more grounded in reality, rather than some Sue OC. Even the guards have small moments when they really show a lot about who they are with very little. They’re attentive to magic, they don’t complain and teleport food to their stomach when on the job etc. Villa is also a character we get a pretty strong feel for with not many lines and she’s likeable.

Anon is something in particular I’d praise, because the story successfully adopts his classic ‘do it for the lolz’ sort of mentality while also not going too far and making it feel out of place. He’s a mild prankster here, but nothing unfitting for a king. He knows he’s lucky and is having the time of his life with his situation. We see a lot of grumpy Anon who spends most of his time annoyed by cute horses, so I enjoy the change up.
>>
File: medium (3).jpg (252KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (3).jpg
252KB, 600x600px
>>30846829
The plot is by far the weakest aspect. What’s been established is the Moon ponies are acting out some diplomacy to try and do their traditional hunt in the everfree (for meat and glory I guess). This is the only goal pushing them forward, and it’s moving at a snail’s pace. Even if it wasn’t, the hunt itself really has no tension. It’s not a plot problem. If the whole thing is cancelled, the moon ponies would leave a little disappointed and that’s all. There was never a point where I gave the smallest shit about it or how the negotiations end. You don’t have to have tension, but the readers should at the very least care about what happens next.

Right now it’s clear to me that the hunt is a plot device to merely create a situation where semi-interesting Moon/bat/human ponies get to interact with Equestrians. It’s Humanity Fuck Yeah but slice of life instead of war. That’s cool to be fair, and I wouldn’t have read it if I didn’t like that a little, but that’s all this is about, and I really think that makes it shallow. I get that it’s supposed to be a kind of slice of life tone, but good slice feels like it has a direction or a goal that presents a challenge, even if small and doesn’t provide much stress. Bad slice is just directionless content (usually for sake of cuteness). I don’t want you to take this in a totally different direction and throw in some crisis, but I can really feel the lack of direction. 1000 lines of that is cute. 2000 would not. I want to get this out before you get to that point and Anons finally mention something when it’s too late.
>>
>>30846837
Hope that helps, Lith. Looking forward to see what you do with the story.
>>
>>30846837
I thought half the reason for going down to do their hunt in Equestria was diplomacy reasons and setting up relations.
>>
>>30846844
Not to speak for Lith, but we shouldn't know what ulterior motives the moon kingdom has this early. Negotiations just started, and Twilight is the exact wrong negotiator to get intel through smooth talking. Besides, this is like, the first chapter or two of a book. You can't honestly expect the secretive plot to be revealed so quickly.
>>
File: gghgh.png (218KB, 488x557px) Image search: [Google]
gghgh.png
218KB, 488x557px
Okay, so I don't know if anyone even remembers me, but almost two years ago, I was writing a story called Hunter Anon.

It was basically a harem type fic with a lot of sex, and I created it for the Slave pony threads to counteract the more brutal and sad stories.

My computer then died and I didn't bother with the story for a very long while. I came back to it, but realised with how I wanted the story to go that it seriously didn't belong there anymore, extremely few slave elements to it.

After looking through lots of different threads and deciding that it doesn't really fit anywhere, I decided to start re-editing it for FimFiction instead.

This is a long shitty blog post I know, but when I posted a Nonny (Johnny) Bravo story in RGRE and linked it to my pastebin, a few people came out really wanting me to continue it.

Don't even know if they still come here but if they're still interested,
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/306847/CaptainAnonymous/stories
>>
>>30847164
so long as it is RGRE I will be accepting of any stories.
>>
>>30847164
Don't sell yourself short there, Nonny Bravo was very well received here.
>>
>>30847164
i loved your stories, keep it up! it is rarely seem such good RGRE stories nowadays =/
>>
>>30846837
>good slice feels like it has a direction or a goal that presents a challenge, even if small and doesn’t provide much stress. Bad slice is just directionless content

Some pretty fucking hot opinions thrown down as fact right there.
I'm sure people would agree with me that there can be a great SOL story/show with absolutely no challenge introduced if the characters/setting are interesting enough.
>>
File: Pinkie High on Life.png (36KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie High on Life.png
36KB, 200x166px
>>30847164
Nonny bravo is a gosh darn masterpiece and your sex scene in the linked fic was fantastic.

Also made me realise how much of an autist Johnny was in his show, if you make allowances for cartoon logic.
>>
>>30847358
Can you imagine how people would react if that show aired today?
>>
File: 1363076555375.jpg (151KB, 586x438px) Image search: [Google]
1363076555375.jpg
151KB, 586x438px
>>30847464
If it came out -exactly- as it was instead of being meddled with?

Tumblr would unironically love it.
Think about it, Johnny is objectively good looking, healthy and stays in peak shape, but shamelessly flirts with every female in sight often in extremely blunt ways and i can count on one hand the times that he DIDNT get shit on for it.

And then on the flipside, the people like us that overanalyse the fuck out of things would realise how fucking shallow most of the women in that show were, how much of an autist Johnny John was and then subsequently get depressed or find amusement in how much that cartoon mirrored their life.
>>
>>30847588
Would Johnny a pone? There have been other assorted furry creatures that flirted with johnny.
>>
>>30845758
LaP already kinda did that with his Virgin Autist Glimmer who got slapped by half the town for asking about sex in incredibly blunt ways. And then got some hands on teaching from Anon.
>>
>>30847588
I don't think "shallow" is the right word for not being interested in a guy who's objectively hot as fuck because his concept of "flirting" makes him come across as an asshole or a narcissist. If a girl was really shallow, she'd use him as arm candy to boost her social status with other shallow bitches, maybe use him for sex if she's into muscular idiots, then dump him.
>>
>>30847358
Nice pic, shame it's such a tiny thumbnail.
>>
File: 1504219348823.gif (2MB, 558x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504219348823.gif
2MB, 558x428px
>I'm sorry—sorry that you actually think my husband wants your stinky cooter, ooooh~.

>tfw she's enjoying this monogamist stuff just a bit too much.
>>
File: 14980949138955.png (193KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14980949138955.png
193KB, 1024x1024px
>>30848251
I can hear her saying it.
>>
>>30848251
She deserves an Anon that starts shit with mares and ropes her into defending him/his honor.
>>
>>30848251
>>30848258
>Strawberries all day erry day.
>Pegasus winghugs
>Natural shitposter
>Secretly grateful and forever loyal because you put up with her
Where were you when you realized that Sunrise is actually a patrician waifu?
>>
>>30848251
>>30848451
There a story of her and Anon yet?
>>
>>30848251
>She doesn't know his """pure""" husbando gets STRIPPED when she isn't home.
>>
>>30848630
>STRIPED
>not APPLED
>>
File: strawberry sunrise smile.png (274KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry sunrise smile.png
274KB, 800x450px
>>30848630
>>30848644
>all these jealous mares gossiping like house-stallions
>the only thing true is how blue-beaned they are
>>
>>30848694
Strawberry is best background hoers. She sorta reminds me of the smug Wendy meme.
>>
File: mlp_smug_wendy.png (886KB, 1736x1661px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_smug_wendy.png
886KB, 1736x1661px
>>30848722
>>
File: 1485046817816.jpg (160KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485046817816.jpg
160KB, 904x1024px
>>30846379
yes, so since then it's tradition to refer to ded writefags as getting propeller'd
>>
>>30847807
I still want more of that
>>
>>30848512
Only a really small one-shot were she throws away Anons' apples and caually moves inyo his home. Was fantastic
>>
>>30848512
I did a small, loose Meet the Fawkers type prompt about her and Anon visiting his mom when, surprise, surprise; it's fucking Momlestia. Might make something out of that.

Another thing that technically counts, it's funny it keeps technically qualifying for things, is a longfic still in its larval brainstorm stages and probably won't be ready for a while. She's been Anon's wife for five years out of his seven in Equestria.

I actually don't know how well it would be received. Here's some distinct elements that may be well received or may be reeee'd at

>Anon is never directly called Anon in the story; he's called nicknames and forms of address certain characters get stuck on, but is commonly referred to as Mr.Sunrise. This is plot relevant, no really.
>The main cast are all OCs who, overall, are intentionally weaker than the Mane 6 + Glimmer in terms of adventure.
>Anon is a bumbling, yet prideful, cowardly lion who does it anyway, because no one else would. A lot of jokes and shit at his expense; at the end of the day, he still needs lots of help too. These traits are basically the main premise.
>How others perceive him for doing this and how he perceives himself as a person, and his place in society is the main, consistent RGR element. It also dissects whether he's using being discriminated as an excuse to ignore demands to not do retarded reckless things.
>He and his wife have had numerous, sometimes big, arguments about being the man and mare respectively; been like that since they were dating. Not cute, haha funny ones that get resolved with sex. They even had one recently before the start of the plot.

Last one is subject to change. It's not really a big component in the grand scheme of things.

>Possibly a herds setting, but Anon put his foot down and they stayed monogamist, but she got her way in other aspects of their relationship just as often.

(cont.)

>>30848740
>>
>>30849030
TL;DR

Frankly, it both shits on and panders to the mindset of those who want to be badass. I figure those who self insert hard will either love it or hate it.

2/2
>>
>>30849030
>>Possibly a herds setting, but Anon put his foot down and they stayed monogamist, but she got her way in other aspects of their relationship just as often.
oh no how terrible
she gets a male all to herself
>>
>>30849030
>>30849030
>I did a small, loose Meet the Fawkers type prompt about her and Anon
can you link to it?
>>
>>30849067
Other folks last thread explained why many would be reluctant to do so. They've been conditioned culturally to want to share with close friends, and are expected to do so with close friends, there's likely a cultural stigma of being monogamist too. It doesn't mean they would hate it, but it's not so black and white. This was only listed, however, for the possibility of people getting mad that someone turned down the chance to have a herd in a world where that's an option.

>>30849133
It's very short, but sure.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30640245/#30671233
>>
>>30849152
*by said close friends.
>>
>>30847164

RGRE swallowed up a lot of threads, for the sake of longevity. I sorely miss the short lived polygamy threads.
>>
File: 1416601912557.png (1MB, 1024x909px) Image search: [Google]
1416601912557.png
1MB, 1024x909px
Would you?
>>
File: 1437336147753.png (1MB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1437336147753.png
1MB, 792x1024px
>>30850043
Yes. I would make her lots more bone jewelry too.
>>
>>30831377
KISS MY ASS. LITERALLY KISS MY PUCKERED, BROWN ASSHOLE. SLASHER! OH MY GOD, MAN. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. FUCK ME, BUT YOU'RE A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES.
>>
>>30850396
So, I can't tell if you're insulting him or just happy he's back.
>>
>>30831411
Oh shit. In RGRE, wouldn't Cadence be like the Chad of Chads?
>>
>>30847164
>fimfiction
Dude, I loved your stuff, don't be a faggot and use that site.
>>
>>30850427
He's glad he's back, but he's giving him shit (I would assume with an air of good-nature), presumably for having left in the first place.

But that's just my (un)educated guess.
>>
>>30847792
Dude was willing to get with a werewolf that transformed right in front of him, chances are he would the horse pussy.
>>
>>30850043
>>30850066
>Tfw you realize that Fluttershy is wearing a bear skull and dash is wearing a griffon skull
>Anon inadvertently killed their friends and made them into gifts for the girls.
>>
File: Twilight consider the following.png (98KB, 371x255px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight consider the following.png
98KB, 371x255px
>>30850582
Nah, when you kill feral changelings who've been in one disguise too long, their bodies don't change back, so their skeletal structure remains the same as that of the creatures they are disguised as.

Anon just had the bad luck of coming across two (or more?) of the ejected changelings thrown free from Armor's and Candy-Ass' wedding.
With their minds as far gone as they were, they became rampant animals. Anon just did what he had to to defend himself and his mares.
>>
>>30850755
Nice Headcanon. Think I'll take it.
>>
File: anon.gif (319KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
anon.gif
319KB, 360x320px
>Be Anon
>Be stuck in horseland (they call it Equestria..horse-themed puns time!), horsing around without a care in the world with your magnificent wig.
>Suddendly, a wild mail-horse appears!
>Let's battle!
>Anon uses "Dance with me!"
>Mail-horse uses "Ok Mr.Anon!" - It's super effective!
>"Anon! What did I tell you about going out alone? What if someone saw you dressed so skim..pi..ly.."
>"Are you ok book horse?"
>"...unf"
Today was a "don't-go-around-asking-for-it" kind of day.

And I'm done. First try at a comic short.
>>
File: 9bf9cdc2c809c2765f400cf1c61deb38.png (390KB, 1280x1452px) Image search: [Google]
9bf9cdc2c809c2765f400cf1c61deb38.png
390KB, 1280x1452px
>>30850818
>Be Princess Cadence, or as Anon calls you, Candy-Ass.
>Be in Ponyville visiting your sister-in-law
>Ok, not really - Shiny-poo was mad at you for forgetting to buy him a present while you were visiting Canterlot - stallions..so needy! As if a mare can't have other things on her mind other than them!
>Wait a minute..did you just see Anon with a wig dancing in the town square with the mail mare?
>Better investigate what the silly alien stallion is doing - while he might behave very marely, he is still a stallion after all!
>He is apparently dancing around with that grey-maned mail mare..Derpy was her name? Eh..who cares. Look at that flank!....unf
>Suddendly you feel something poking your rump while hiding behind a bush and watching the happening
>"Hi Cadence! How is my favourite sitter doing?" Oh right, be book horse now, and you just found your ex-favourite (monogamist flank-hole...you bet she is forcing your bbbff to be only with her!) sitter hiding behind a bush near the town hall.
>"Wasniceseeyougottagofastnow!" - Cadence ran away..you bet she ran away because she felt your rightful fury before you even opened mouth! What a powerful presence you must exude..
>"What was she looki..." - suddendly, see Anon dancing half-naked with Derpy in the middle of the townsquare with a bunch of thirsty mares looking at him
>Sharing is caring and fosters friendship. As Princess of Friendship you get first dibs.
>Today was a "teach-anon-about-my-wig-fetish" kind of day.
>>
File: dibs_large.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dibs_large.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>30850867
>Be Derpy, exceptional mail mare! Best mail mare of Ponyville!
>Also, be only mail mare of Ponyville!
>You were completing your daily mail tour when you saw "nice-mr-that-always-gives-me-muffins" (others call him Anon..silly others) in the townsquare, seemingly trying to fit a wif on his head.
>"Hi Mr! May I help you with that wig?" you ask him
>"You will not steal my magic wig! If you want it, you will have to defeat me!" he roars to the sky, looking straight up to the sun
>"I am down here Mr! Who are you talking to?"
>"I cast Dance!" he says while starting to swing his nice, round flank (be love horse, aka Candy Ass and you were just watching what is essentially soft porn in daylight).
>"Can I dance with you Mr?" Derpy asked the strange alien stallion
>"Sure, Dance with me the dance of my people!"
>Be mail mare once more, and the nice mr just started dancing the mating dance of pegasi! You didn't know his species was related to yours! Must be his season, poor thing...maybe you can help him out since he is always so nice to you?
>"Hey Mr.Anon, would you like to..."
>Suddendly, a challenger appears! No wait..it's just the Princess
>"DIBS!!!" she screamed, before disappearing with mr.Anon in a purple flash of light
Today was a "Fuck-OP-Alicorns-with-their-dibs-privilige" kind of day
>>
File: 9824ee.jpg (60KB, 599x557px) Image search: [Google]
9824ee.jpg
60KB, 599x557px
>>30850818
>>30850867
>>30850902
what the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
>>30850938
>Be Anon - YAAAAY!
>Be tired Anon from all that dancing- BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>Apparently there is a law about wearing wigs - "Whoever shall be caught wearing a wig while danding the mating dance shall be subjected to the blahblahblah"
>Essentially if you wear a wig that resembles a mane (aka the only type of wig you can find in horseland) and tease horse-pegasi you are fair game for the wig-obsessed-princess.
>You smell bullshit (or would it be horse-shit?) and think you were just too much of a sexy beast for theri matriarcal system to handle.
>Be worried book horse - what if he saw through your facade???
>You are just trying to help him understand what could happen if he keeps on behaving the way he does!
>....by showing him.
>...unf.
Today was a "Hey-Anon-let's-learn-pony-biology" kind of day
>>
Ok I am done horsing around.

For whoever didn't get it, it was a short, stupid thing that I came upwith after seeing the dancing anon.gif in the first post.

Essentially Anon is being stupid, aka just his usual self and got his hands on a wig and a form-adherent dress. The rest speaks for itself.
>>
File: 1445508885830.jpg (11KB, 200x234px) Image search: [Google]
1445508885830.jpg
11KB, 200x234px
>>30850818
>>30850867
>>30850902
Mr. Anonymous, what you’ve just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent green text were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>30850968
That's what you get when you mix lack of sleep, excessive study and alcohol. Will try to redeem myself with a real, proper story once I rest a bit.
>>
>>30850965
I liked thing. Wasn't the best thing, but thing was still appreciated.
>>
>>30850988
just because LaP wrote a story where anon is claimed by the sirens doesn't mean that we can't have moar stories wherein one or all three sirens claim anon. i just want more stories where fluffygirl struggle-snuggles anon.
>>
>>30850396
I've been back at it for a few weeks now, I guess
There's some new stories I've been working on in my pastebin, if you're interested
Thanks for the enthusiasm and I hope your puckered hole is alright
Writing seems to be harder than it used to be for me though
I have so many ideas and seem to struggle to flesh them out
Maybe I'm getting too old
>>
>>30851350
> After the battle of the bands defeat, the Dazzlings become merely troubled students
> Adagio won't talk to anyone, she just broods, her scheming mind grinding its gears
> Without their powers, what can they do? After making a bid for world domination, everything else seems...
> Pointless
> Aria is sullen, and snaps at anyone who talks to her
> There has been a rise in vandalism in town, but she hasn't been caught yet
> Sonata is handling their defeat the best
> She can have normal(ish) conversations with people
> Pinkie Pie and her get along great
> But she always looks sad when she's with Aria and Adagio
> She tries to help them adjust, but they ignore or reject her attempts
> She doesn't want to leave them, but they are stuck in the past, and she is moving on

> Sunset Shimmer sees all of this, and wants to help
> After all, she knows what it's like to lose phenomenal cosmic power
> So she hatches a plan with her fuckbuddy Anon
> 1) Play up her relationship with Anon in front of the Dazzlings
> 2) Emphasize how devasted she would be if he ever left her
> 3) Lie about waiting until marriage to take his virginity
> 4) See if the sirens take the bait
> 5a) If not, have Anon "accidentally" bump into them every so often, wearing increasingly slutty clothes
> 5b) If they do take the bait, let Anon build up their confidence by achieving this small victory of stealing him away
> 6)????
> 7) Redemption
> 8) Make a herd with all involved
> There is no way this can go wrong
>>
File: itty bitty.jpg (55KB, 1024x845px) Image search: [Google]
itty bitty.jpg
55KB, 1024x845px
>>30851455
>phenomenal cosmic power
>>
>>30851455
>It actually does backfire, but not in the usual sense.
>The sirens wind up talking Anon into taking a more villianous approach to his problems.
>He's had enough bullshit from just being a guy and treated like a retard even though he's pretty damn smart.
>At the climax, goes full doctor Doom on the school's collective ass.
>>
>>30851520
Doesn't Doctor Doom have magic and SciFi technology? How would Anon get those?
>>
>>30851701
I was just referring to the tech.
>>
>>30851701
He makes/provides the tech and someone else supplies the magic?
>>
>>30851701
Maybe he finds out how to fix the gems and uses them to power some bullshit scifi device.
>>
File: dismay.gif (1MB, 330x185px) Image search: [Google]
dismay.gif
1MB, 330x185px
>>30849030
>The main cast are all OCs who, overall, are intentionally weaker than the Mane 6 + Glimmer in terms of adventure.
Give some background girls some love.
>>
>>30851813
Background pones may as well be OCs. That said, some of the favorites have fanon so if that's an issue and he picks literally whos, there'll be no difference ultimately.
>>
>>30851520
>>30851701
>you will never take over the world with an army of machines with thousands more rolling off the production lines every hour
>>
File: 1483308776687.png (157KB, 631x682px) Image search: [Google]
1483308776687.png
157KB, 631x682px
>>
>>30851701
Anon provides the tech, the Dazzlings provide the magic
>>
>>30849030
>Anon is a bumbling, yet prideful, cowardly lion who does it anyway, because no one else would.
I'm a bit confused by this. Does Anon get involved in shit he shouldn't despite others already handling things in which case he's just a moron or does he force the others to actually take action by acting suicidal. Because that would be a pretty interesting take on "powerless anon in equestria"
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-160210.png (500KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-160210.png
500KB, 1440x2960px
>>30852336 (not this anon)
I feel the need of many greens of this pic

Also, Trump captcha
>>
>>30852535
It's much closer to the latter; funny way to put it, but not exactly inaccurate. He's not intentionally engineering or manipulating them though, if that's what you're thinking.

The problem that forces him to desperately go out into danger is known, but the cause or perpetrators aren't by everyone else. There might be mind magic at play that makes him more justified (as in I might drop this little tidbit), but at the end of the day, it's because no one would help or even take him seriously, and some even laughed at him. The story, and its other characters, are still going to doubt or judge whether that was the right thing to do every step of the way.
>>
>>30852650
>>30849030
>>30849041
why don't you just write the story instead of hyping this prompt? if it's that complicated it wouldn't be that difficult to flesh it out into a thousand lines
>>
>>30852336
>>30852561
But anon Punky Pay is muh waifu
>>
>>30852710
because people ree about shit grammer.
>>
>>30852710
Feels like I'm doing the opposite by putting the most subjective bits I could think of out there. It's an adventure longfic, so it requires one to have pretty much most of the finer derails of each arc laid out if they don't want it to collapse into an incoherent and disjointed mess. It's not complicated either, but there's a lot of small moving parts you have to be aware of from start to finish for continuity's sake. It's also a lot more fleshed out than it looks; just haven't shared that and the finer details. Once I start, I probably won't be able to write anything else, if I ever want to finish it. So I want to see if it's even worth reading before going all in.
>>
>>30852860
To quote a famous philosopher "Just Do It!"
>>
>>30850867
>that image

Why cut the ending off?
>>
File: JUST DO IT.png (215KB, 441x447px) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.png
215KB, 441x447px
>>30852891
>>
>>30852335
I always wanted to do a mad scientist villain in rgre, but I haven't found a way to actually start the story.
>>
>>30852650
Hasn't Anon being an idiot and worthless been done to death? There's a reason people don't like Lero, and why we tend towards wish fulfillment over being a loser. We tried the latter extensively and it ended up being obnoxious or boring.
>>
>>30841178
>"Um, Redacted? Do you know w-what's coming?" she asked, her hooves lightlt kicking as you carried her. "Mrs. Bird wouldn't say..."
lightly*, and should be a greenline.
>>30841189
>The only thing we can do it fight!"
is* not it
>probably weren't holding your breath on your chances of survival
their* breath
>>30841219
Ah..I...wa...fuck it. I could by this.
>>
>>30853301
What kind of mlp villain would most likely hire a mad scientist in the first place?
>>
>>30853338
>>30853301
Maybe pull a Catch-22 where Anon outsources the scientific discovery/tech production part to Twilight.
>>
>>30853301
There was a prompt/short not to long ago where Anon was trying to build a "Legion of Doom" type herd but the mares were just humoring his colty whimsy. I don't think anything came of it.
>>
>>30853301
Not sure how you want to handle the human getting into Equestria, but you might consider having them arrive before Nightmare Moon or some other disaster.
Doesn't have to solve the problem solo, just needs to contribute in a way that would pique enough interest to warrant further character interactions.
Twilight wanting to learn modern alchemy/chemistry is the obvious one but if you're making a legit mad scientist story you have a lot of options on how to involve the other ponies. Once you've set the reason why they're interacting with an insane weirdo it's FUN time.

Hope that was more helpful than preachy, if not then meh.
>>
AYO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfdMxeMJB2o

PONY
>>
>>30847164
WOOOO
>Fim
Damnit. You worth that shithole, but just barely. You could have just posted it here, but whatever.
>>
>>30853301
What if Anon decided to try being a saturday morning villain, perhaps for a play with the CmC, and his cardboard monster maker machine and ball and playe death ray actually work.
>>
>>30847164
Is the rest of the Hunter Anon story still being converted to Fimshit text, and is that why only the first part is up?
>>
>>30853348
That sounds good actually, Anon hands her off the helpful civilian technologies, but hands the villains military tech because he couldn't be taken seriously in the past.
>>
>>30853331
Not really? Not necessarily like this. People who dislike Lero, because he's weak in terms of physical/magic strength missed what was wrong with him in the first place. For starters, he didn't even go on any adventures, outside of side stories by other authors, where that mattered. No, Lero let ponies trot all over him socially too, and he was wooden as fuck; this is where this Anon is his opposite. Anon's not a bitch where it counts, even if he may act like one for laughs sometimes. He's also not a complete idiot or useless, only out of his element. Life as a normal person doesn't prepare you for dangerous situations, but he would eat shit much more often if he didn't use his wits. He's not content being this way, unlike other weak Anons, and so desperately doesn't want to be what you're describing that it's one of his big motivations. I also do want him to grow as a person on multiple fronts. The thing is, I'm kind of picking apart and making fun of both that character archetype (a bit of the alpha archetype too) and the people who want wish fulfillment. Took me a while to realize that, but I feel that's the truth of it. I hated Lero, but I also didn't like when the wish fulfillment got so thick that ponies always bent to Anon's charismatic will and were somehow always completely okay with doing that. So here's a story where neither are doormats and sometimes one side has to swallow its pride, because it's hindering them, not helping.

But I figure if I don't play my cards right, there is a chance this will go over people's heads and he'll be written off as another Lero. We'll see.
>>
File: Luna Cute.png (595KB, 863x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Luna Cute.png
595KB, 863x1280px
>>30829814
You guys remember the "Luna hears Earth songs in Anon's dreams and misinterprets them as his true feelings" green we sometimes have?

>Luna is suspicious of Anon.
>She can't believe it when he says his species is, mostly, comprised of good but stupid people.
>She's seen enough of his dreams to know how humans really are.
>They're brutish, yet sly, emotional, yet guarded to a fault.
>And they care for nothing but their own survival and greed.
>Celestia doesn't think so, no matter how Luna describes what she saw in his dreams. She can't feel the raw hatred he felt, the laughing jeers from his own species in one instance, while in another he would join in.
>This is why she's here now, within Anon's dreams. Looking to gather more evidence.
>And she can't believe what she's hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-nt-YiK3Tk

>Ah, she realizes it now.
>His species IS cruel. It IS brutish. And humans ARE conniving and sly.
>But they realize this, just as much as she does.
>And they're ashamed of it.
>They try to be good, and while they fail over and over, they get back up and try again.
>Just like she did.
>This is why she was so suspicious of Anon, because he reminded her too much of how she used to be.
>Back in the Nightmare.
>Maybe she was wrong about this human, Anonymous.
>From this day forward, she decides to stop fighting her instincts to befriend him.
>Her instincts to share the good and bad with him.
>Her instincts to hold him down and ride him until he releases his hot sticky stallion-seed within the hot mare depths of her ponut.
>She IS a princess after all. He would obviously be honored!

>Meanwhile Anon can't get that song out of his head, no matter how much time passes.
>He has no idea what awaits him when he leaves his house that day.
>>
>>30854065
Anon in equestria with an eidetic memory of animated movies / shows is always amusing.
Tarzan popped into my head at that thought for some reason, i stumbled upon this song in particular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXI1oXNEpU

And now i'm realising i've never read nor even heard of a story where Zecora raises a child, which seems like an untapped source.
Could even wing it that she gave up rhyming all the time after baby anon discovered the word orange.
>>
>>30854299
Slant rhymes do count when it's towards words like orange, like door hinge.
>>
File: 1494554353417.png (1MB, 1210x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494554353417.png
1MB, 1210x1024px
>>30854299
>And now i'm realising i've never read nor even heard of a story where Zecora raises a child, which seems like an untapped source.
GIB

Anon adopting her more tribal ways and becoming a master of alchemy and master of the Everfree would be neato.
>>
>>30854065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOSZJxhCl2U

I think this would get the ponies to think Anon has a villain.
>>
File: 1499985877831.gif (137KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
1499985877831.gif
137KB, 800x654px
>>30854065
>>30854499
I want to dance with poner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkGeDYv3Lc
>>
>>30854332
The earth equivalent of a zebra mare living in the Everfree adopting/rasing anon would be a Black gang member dude living in the ghetto adopting a cute little white girl.
>>
File: 1494554353551.png (549KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494554353551.png
549KB, 815x1024px
>>30854526
No? Not even close.
>>
>>30854526
" You CANT let her have him. An amateur drug ("potion") making zigger living on the edge of town? Why, she would rape that poor alien colt the moment she got him in her home way out there in that scary forest!"
>>
File: Human Zigger.jpg (200KB, 574x860px) Image search: [Google]
Human Zigger.jpg
200KB, 574x860px
>>30854537
""""""""No? Not even close.""""""""
>>
Just a reminder that most small town pones in canon don't even know what a zebra is. Twilight had to tell everyone Zecora wasn't a pony.
>>
>>30853437
He DID post it here. His story is already in the googledoc.
>>
>>30854523
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance they're no friends of mine
I say we can go where we want to
A place they will never find
And we can act like we come from out this world leave the real ones far behind
>>
>>30835830
What would there reactions be when they notice him getting old?
>>
>>30852842
A sober Pinkie is my waifu too.
>>
>>30854541
Great. Now I've got a Breaking Bad vibe between Anon and Zecora selling a poison joke derivative potion that gets ponies high.

>"With your height, yet you still can't see. The one in danger is not me. Stand aside and belay those thoughts. No, Anon. I am the one who knocks!"
>>
>>30852336
>>30852561
>>30852842
>Pinkie needed a little liquid courage to make moves on Anon
>Ponk is Anon's Waifu, but she's drunk, and he wants to make sure it's not just the alcohol talking.
>>
>>30854705
>Pinkie wakes up next to Anon with an awful headache
>Freaks out because she can't remember what happened last night and thinks she raped anon
>>
>Anon gets famous rewriting and performing love songs from back on earth
>However he also gets hated by a group of stallionists
>Anon's songs, full of colts vowing to do anything for their mares, are considered to be propaganda
>Anon just wanted a quick buck
>He doesn't give two shits about horse politics.
>>
>>30854583
Not the Nonny Bravo story, I am talking about another one he did.
>>
>>30854569
Must be nice having such a homogeneous society
>>
>>30854526
I think it would be more equivalent to a shaman finding a strange child in the woods and raising it.
>>
File: 1486599202201.png (480KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486599202201.png
480KB, 1200x900px
>>30855029
maybe that's why anon winds up in ponyville the most. since zecora lives on the outskirts and they get the most non-pony traffic, the government considers it the most "diverse" town in the whole kingdom because one zebra lives kinda close, and the ponies there got over it, so why can't they get over this weird apelien?
>>
>>30851490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU
>>
>>30855070
Well there's also the whole "Town goes into a panic/gets invaded/set on fire/experiences something out of the ordinary" just about weekly.

Anon is part of the background noise of strangeness at first, who just so happens to stick around instead of fucking off to parts unknown afterward.
>>
>>30855125
It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that he was never going to actually finish the line
>>
>>30855141
Longer than it took for him to kill himself?
>>
>fuck magic
>seriously, fuck magic
>it's brought you nothing but pain and misery
>let's back up a bit
>why do you hate magic so much?
>well, it all stems from the one time you made a deal with *that* wizard
>yes, the same one whom you are serving at this very moment
>you were a stupid young boy who had a crush
>you sought out the wizard in search of a way to beguile her
>the wizard gave you what you wanted, and in return, all he asked was 10 years of labor from you
>being 16 at the time, it seemed quite a long time, but it wasn't without pay and you would have a guaranteed income so you went with it
>besides, you'd have yourself the most beautiful wife in town
>more than worth 10 measly years of servitude to some crazy old wizard in a tower
>so you took the charm he gave you and gave it to her as a gift as instructed
>she took it politely and was immediately hit by it's effects
>she fell in love instantly
>with the person behind you
>yes, that's right
>she fell in love with the first person she saw
>and she was looking in the distance while she spoke to you because she didn't give a damn about you at all
>she ended up getting married to that man
>a fat, slovenly man who did nothing but drink all day and collect taxes
>and as luck would have it, the wizard didn't accept your pleas for a refund
>after all, he warned you of it's proper use
>you just weren't listening because you were too anxious and excited to finally have the girl of your dreams
>you also may have signed a blood contract that would kill you and the girl if you refused to serve
>so here you are, 9 years 11 months and 3 weeks later
>only 1 week left in this accursed tower
>"Anon! Make sure you put up all the candle's before tomorrow!"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it..."
>you mumble a few obscenities under your breath as the old geezer shambles off into his study locking the door behind him
>grabbing the candles, you head off to the ritual room and start setting them up
>>
>>30855173
>carefully avoiding the lines of chalk, you set each candle in it's place in each of the circles and on the altar
>a few on the sides of the room for visibility
>with a sigh, you stand up, having placed the last candle in the center of the room
>you turn and take a step
>a sudden gush of wind sweeps through the room and the door slams closed
>sweat creeping down your form, you look down
"Fuck"
>you smudged the circle
>not just a circle, but *the* circle
>the one that contains whatever demon bullshitery the wizard was dealing with for the past 3 months
>a low cackle causes the hair on the back of your neck to raise
>"Thank you, human. You have done me a great service."
>you're fucked, there's no way you're getting out of this alive
>you know what demon this was
>this demon devours worlds
>why the wizard decided to deal with this particular demon?
>he was always insane, citing that big risks bring big rewards
>and did he ever go to crazy lengths to gain more knowledge
>but this was his biggest venture yet
>and you just released the thing that will cause certain doom
>"Since you have done me this service, I'll do you one favor, human."
>you shudder, favors from demons almost always end badly for the recipient
>"I will send you away before I lay waste to this world."
>with all of your strength, you turn your head and look at the grotesque image before you
>a swirling mass of darkness, teeth, limbs, all surrounding the two red orbs that pull all of your attention towards them
>you're struck with a wave of nausea, nearly collapsing on the spot
>with a final burst of either stupidity or bravery, you ask
"Where?"
>a shockwave pushes your form to the ground
>only after you recover slightly do you realize it's laughter
>"That's the fun part."
>a twisted smile of jagged teeth forms amidst the swirling entity
>"Not even I know the answer to that."
>so this is it
>>
>>30855183
>you'll be transported to some remote wasteland to starve, or inside of a volcanoe, or to the deepest depths of some unknown ocean to drown
>and to think you only had one more week left of this shit
>then you could be on your way and away from all of this madness
>the constant beating back of various demons and closing of gates that were never meant to be opened
>barely escaping alive let alone with any measure of sanity in tact as the old wizard continues to push the boundaries beyond what should be known to humans
>slowly losing your mind, the only solace being the day that you will be set free of your contract
>a black smokey tendrel reaches out to you
>you can't even muster the strength to resist or run away
>the tendrel wraps around you, completely encasing you in it's grasp
>you close your eyes, unable to move, awaiting your doom
>a moment passes and you hear nothing
>and then, a large splash of water sounds just before an ear peircing scream assaults your ears
>moving your hands to you ears to save what little hearing you may have left, you open your eyes to identify the banshee
>time seems to stop
>before you stands a yellow coated pony with a red mane, rearing up on it's hind hooves in fright
>you need to get out of here now
>time begins to start again as you move your hands down and push up against the surface below you
>pushing through the water, you push yourself up
>right into the path of a larger pony's rear hooves as the orange coated pony pulls back to deliver a solid kick
>one last feat of superhuman strength is all you have in you as you dive out of the bathtub onto the floor
>a loud shattering of glass is the only sound you can hear as you scramble off the floor and make your way to the door, tearing it off it's hinges
>a mad dash through the maze of hallways leaves you running down a set of stairs and out into a field of trees
>>
>>30855190
>you head down the path and follow it, the sounds of the ponies falling fainter behind you as you get further and further from the house
>you throw yourself over the closed gate and continue to run, hyped up on adrenaline
>you pass by more houses until you reach a fountain in the center of a square
>finally stopping, you collapse at the fountain, desperately trying to catch your breath
>coughing and weezing, you grasp your sides, hunching over the edge of the fountain
>that pony would have killed you with that kick
>why was the pony in a bathtub?
>it doesn't matter, you're safe... for now
>assuming the pony isn't some form of demon hell-bent on seeking you out and killing you for assaulting it's child
>the pony who was in the tub was definitely much smaller and frightened compared to the much larger set of legs that were dead set on the destruction of your head
>finally steadying your breathing, you ignore the wet clothes clinging to your body
>a low chuckle grows to a raucous laughter as you throw your head back and stare at the bright blue sky above you
"WOOOHOOO!"
>shouting your declaration of victory to the world, jump up in joy, a huge grin plastered on your face
>you made it out alive
>there were a million different places you could have ended up, each one of them spelling certain doom
>and you ended up somewhere hospitable and you're still alive
>the odds of it were astronomically low
>and yet...
>the sound of pounding hoofsteps bring you back from your brief reverie
>heart pounding, you scan your surroundings
>it seems you've drawn a bit of a crowd... of ponies
>much too large eyes study you as you stare back at them, a plethora of various colors adorning their coats and manes
>and off in the distance you see the orange one from before approaching fast with a much larger red pony
>this is bad
>you scan one more time for an escape route
>nothing
>the entire square is filled with these multicolored ponies
>>
>>30855194
>you'd have to bull-doze through them
>that's not an option
>you're not exactly the epitome of /fit/ness
>but...
>without further hesitation, you hoist yourself up atop the large stone pony in the middle of the fountain, perching on the highest part of it's head
>the orange one plows through the crowd, stopping only to glare daggers at you
>"Git down here you no good varmint!"
"No!"
>you reply without pause, causing the orange pony to rear it's head back in shock
>"E-excuse me?"
>stunned, the pony blinks at you
"I said no! I will not go down there only for you to kick my head in!"
>shouting worked before, maybe it will shock the pony to leave you alone
>"W-what in tarnation?"
>while the orange pony seems to mumble to herself, the large red one squints his eyes at you and circles around the fountain
>oh shit
>he's sizing up how to get you down
>you watch him as he makes his round, never leaving him out of your sight
>after one full loop, he turns to the orange one
>"AJ, I think-"
>"Excuse me, excuse me."
>a purple unicorn pushes through the crowd, eyes switching between you and the orange one
>"Applejack, what is this?"
>"This here is the varmint that peeped on my little sister's bath and decided to come in for 'imself!" the orange one replied
>"W-what!? That doesn't make any sense Applejack! Who peeps on a little filly!?" the purple one responds in distress
>"I'm tellin' ya Twi..." the orange one goes on
>you have tuned them out, searching for a way out of this mess. The red one is still eyeing you cautiously, but it doesn't seem to be with killing intent.
>good, that's a step in the right direction
>scanning the crowd, you notice the ponies shifting uncomfortably at your stare, seemingly placated only by the presence of the three ponies closest to you
>it's as if they've never seen a-
>smacking your head, you groan in agony
>of course they haven't seen a human before
>have you seen a talking multicolored pony before?
>no
>>
>>30855198
>you have seen all types of various demons and sirens that try to seduce the caster into letting them out of their circle, but this isn't quite the same
>sliding your hand off of your face, you take a deep breath to calm yourself
>looking right at the two ponies who seem to be discussing something in hushed whispers at this point, you clear your throat
"Hello?"
>waving your hand to get their attention, they stop and turn to you
>"What do you want you varmint?" the orange one bites back
>"Applejack!" the purple one snips, hitting her on the back of the head, "That wasn't nice!"
>"Ow! Why'd ya go and do that-"
"I wasn't trying to 'peep' on anyone."
>the orange pony stops and turns to you
>"And *what* might I ask *were* you trying to do then? Sample the bathwater?" she snorts
"No..."
>you blink, shaking your head to get the image of you sipping the bathwater out of a ladle out of your head
"I was transported there against my will."
>"Wha-"
>"What do you mean you were transported there against your will?" the purple one asks, her voice leveling out and her eyes scrutinizing you
>the orange one, who was cut off, blinks and looks at the purple one with a raised eyebrow
>shit, she went from confused to suspicious very quickly
>and you're not sure if you want to tell them it was a demon that sent you here. It could cause some... misunderstandings...
"I... was transported there by a creature with a *lot* of magic. The creature told me that it didn't know *where* I would end up."
>the purple one cocks her head to one side, both ears pivoted towards you
>"What kind of creature?"
>shit
>well, play it as safe as possible
"A malicious one. One that probably had liked to know that I died in some volcanoe instead of ending up on a different planet inhabited by sentient ponies."
>the purple pony's eyes widen at that
>"T-that's just-"
>"Ridiculous!" the orange pony buts in, "You expect us to believe that you're some kinda alien!?"
>>
>>30855204
>oh shit, did you piss off a member of nobility? This is bad. *Very* bad.
>the full weight of your situation has no time to settle in before you are brought back to reality
>"Now, Anon, tell me everything leading up to, including, and after the incident of how you ended up in Applejack's bathtub up to the point in which I interviened."
>taking a deep breath, you sigh
>no point in hiding any details now, lying to royalty will end in nothing but pain
"Alright, it all started with..."
>>
>>30855204
>>30855209
It feels like you accidentally some of the story there.
>>
>>30855209
pastebin: https://pastebin.com/qVnhbAdV

Been working on the concept for this one for a while. The story hasn't had time to show the RGR parts of Equestria, but that will come in the next part.

For now, I'll write up the next part and post when it's at a good stopping point. Enjoy.
>>
>>30855219
Fuck, you're right. I'll post the in-between part.
>>
>>30855204
>>30855249
>"Wait Applejack!" the purple pony turns her attention towards her orange companion, "Let's hear him out."
>the orange pony, Applejack if you had any sense in guessing, grunts in resignation
>smiling the purple pony turns back to you
>"So, if you're from another world, what are you?"
"I'm a human."
>"Hmmm... I don't think I've heard of a hue-man before..." the purple pony rubs her muzzle with a hoof, "I'll have to do some research but I'm ninety percent positive there isn't any mention of hue-mans in any mythological creatures list and there certainly aren't any known civilizations of hue-mans..."
>the purple unicorn nods her head once and looks back at you unfurling a set of wings that missed your notice
>"Alright, Mr. Hue-man, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle and will be taking you to my castle while I investigate further into this matter. What's your name?"
>Princess, huh? That could be bad... or good... you're not really sure, but you do know you have to be more careful from now on around her
"My name is Anon, your royal highness."
>perched on top of the stone pony, you settle for dipping your head slightly instead of a full on bow
>the purple pony/unicorn/pegasus (pegacorn?) nods, folding her wings back to her sides
>"Then come with me Anon. We'll discuss what to do with you at the castle."
>seeing no real reason why you would be in any imminent danger, you make your way down from the fountain statue and follow the purple pony to a large crystal castle
>the ponies surrounding the fountain open up a path for the two of you as you pass
>the orange mare, Applejack, falls into step beside you, giving you the stink eye
>her hoof movements clearly indicate 'I'm watching you', which you simply nod in response to
>after making it into the castle proper, you're led to a large room with six chairs around a large table
>the princess moves around the table to the seat directly across from you and Applejack moves to a seat to her left
>>
File: 1504321331690.png (57KB, 256x285px) Image search: [Google]
1504321331690.png
57KB, 256x285px
>>
>>30855224
Decent start. And before others jump in, work on punctuation and capitalization. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to what you've got ahead.
>>
>>30855418
Thanks. I have no idea what possessed me to not capitalize each line, but I remember it being a conscious choice. I swear English isn't a second language

I've updated the pastebin with each line capitalized. I'll add in punctuation to further entries.
>>
File: 1503386545926.jpg (400KB, 2000x2389px) Image search: [Google]
1503386545926.jpg
400KB, 2000x2389px
>>30855483
Good job, I'm glad we have a decent story going, I'm interested, please don't abandon us.
>Also, do you have any tortillas Applejack?
>>
>>30854065
So, what happens when she encounters a dream where anon's singing or recalling a melancholy song like so: https://youtu.be/MHCQ__AqzHA
>>
>>30855173
Damn, this is already a pretty fucking depressing tale.

At least he gets paid I guess.
>>
>>30855224
So far, it's alright. I do wonder what time period Anon belongs to, because wizard seems medieval, but Anon thinking about /fit/ness feels modern.
>>
>Equestrian Humans are the legendary "unseen ones" who rule the Minotaurs and are venerated by the Gryphons.
>Small in number, no outsiders and, indeed, most of the Minotaur population as a whole have seen them before.
>If it weren't for the rare, once-in-a-lifetime glimpse, they'd be considered myths.
>They live in a small enclave at the heart of the Minotaur lands, like Switzerland-sized.
>Minotaurs with more human-like features are considered the cream of the crop in society: the closer they are physically to humans (like ponies such as Fleur and Sassy, who have body-types similar to the Princesses).
>They're pretty much Star Trek's Founders mixed with Guild Wars' Muursat and Babylon 5's Vorlons/Shadows.

>Celestia and Luna have always been fascinated by them, but to their frustration even they found very little of them.
>Imagine their surprise when Twilight sends them a letter, mentioning Ponyville's newest resident.
>Anon, a human from Earth -- a male.
>Being contrary to what they expect in a male just makes him seem even more Old One'ish.
>He's confused by their behaviour.
>>
>>30856342
>Meanwhile, the humans of the minotaur lands hear about this
>Leaving human lands without the king's permission is punishable by execution-by-torture
>The human king leads a minotaur war party to recapture the rogue traitor
>Meanwhile, Anon misses indoor plumbing
>>
>>30856367
what kind of royalty especies is limited by their own kind?
>>
>>30856386
... What?
>>
File: 1496188228445.png (97KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1496188228445.png
97KB, 600x631px
>Frosty showed up a few threads back
>realized that was your one chance to reeeee at him for using archaic third person conjugations with archaic second person pronouns

Reading Magical Boy Anonymous rn.
>>
>>30856367
wat
>>
>>30855254
loving it so far can't wait for more
>>
>>30856388
if you are a ruling especie, it is logical that you would want your specie to get more benefits right? instead of limit their mobility to other countries... '-'
>>
>>30856541
>'-'
kys
>>
File: cuteness_overload.png (164KB, 442x531px) Image search: [Google]
cuteness_overload.png
164KB, 442x531px
>>30855190
>>then you could be on your way and away from all of this madness
>on your way and away from
Kinda a regularly overlooked rule of the English language, but when you use the same word or words sharing a root (like "way" and "away") in the same sentence, it makes it sound a little off to the reader.
It's not really a big deal or anything, I just wanted to point it out so you can keep it in mind should you care to improve your writing.
It's easy to re-phrase it a little to convey the same meaning but avoid the sense of repetition it gives the line.

Try something like:
>then you could be on your way and escape from all of this madness
>>
>>30856541
>especie
>The fuck is an "especie"?
>Come back when you learn to English.
>>
>>30856342
>Equestrian Humans are limited in number, like under a hundred, and the all know each other.
>Hearing of a new human in a foreign land gets them excited, as well as concerned.
>>
>>30856342
>>30856590
>turns out those 'humans' are actually more like elves
>have pointy ears and live a fuckoff long time even
>>
>>30856590
>>30856602
>anon was extremely excited to see them after so long without seeing another human face
>they're gypsy/abo/gibsmedat tier
>>
File: 1336427223061.png (92KB, 325x279px) Image search: [Google]
1336427223061.png
92KB, 325x279px
>>30856618
>>they're gypsy/abo/gibsmedat tier
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>30856618
The only solution is genocide
>>
>>30856670
>Humans, although usually docile, appear to be aggressive against their own kind.
>It really is a miracle that such a dysfunctional species has managed to develop sapience before wiping their own kind out.
-Twilight sparkle "An analysis of the human race."
>>
>>30856618
>The first thing they asked you was whether you had any entitlements.
>Like an idiot, you blurted yes—a small, pity one thanks to popping in without a wife, home, and family.
>They immediately started guilt tripping you while shamelessly searching your pockets, as if those bits were on you.
>While you were awkwardly talking your way out of it, and hoping Twilight would come over ASAP, you spotted an elderly man squatting in the middle of the road.
>Oh no.
>Please, no.
>You asked them what he was doing, and they looked at you like you were stupid.
>"Why he's shitting in a designated shitting street!" they had said
>Or well, something like that; you couldn't understand their accents half the time.
>And so began your journey to enlighten these, err, fine folk.
>Most of it was spent convincing them that the porcelain seats weren't cursed by their disapproving ancestors, but eventually you had all 101 of them potty trained.
>This was apparently such a breakthrough to them that you were crowned their king.
>So that was kinda cool, but where are your shoes?
>>
File: You Dense Motherfucker.png (540KB, 725x534px) Image search: [Google]
You Dense Motherfucker.png
540KB, 725x534px
>>30856581
Different anon here.
>Come back when you learn to English.
>especie
>English

It's latin.
If you don't know a word, learn to google it before you start bashing on someone, you dumbfuck.
(Pic related)
>>
>>30856697
>trying to train subhumans
>king of subhumans
get out /leftypol/
>>
>>30856386
What

But i understand what you mean, a near dying race to kill one of their own would be foolish. Replace kill with return, anon the human just doesn't care about them and would rather stay with the cute pones.
>>
>>30856697
Anon is Barry Johnson now!
>>
>>30856714
> Especie
> Latin
In the same way that Latin America is Latin. The Latin word is species in the nominative, which is likewise the singular and plural form of the word in English.
Specie is the ablative case, which would be used when saying something is done via the species, or within the species in the locational sense.

Or you could be a poorly educated English speaker, and think that in order to make a noun singular, you take off the 's', which is wrong. Especially with loan words.
>>
File: Overreact.jpg (65KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
Overreact.jpg
65KB, 960x721px
>>30856714
I googled it, found that it was not an English word, found his sentences broken.
Then bashed on him.

If I were to correct all the words that look like "species", I get
>what kind of royalty species is limited by their own kind?
>if you are a ruling species, it is logical that you would want your coin currency to get more benefits right? instead of limit their mobility to other countries...

He code switched to Spanish for the word species and used the word specie wrongly, and his sentences were delivered with grammatical errors.
If he was a student, I would have to fail him, as he could not convey his intended meaning with the English language effectively.

He needs to fix his English.
You need to learn to look at the bigger picture.
You baka ass motherfucker.
>>
>>30856681
To be fair, we either out-hunt, out-killed and reproduce our archaic cousins out of existence.
And when I meant reproduce, I mean we fucked them 'til there's not enough of their own genetic meterial to spread around.

>Anon uses Mirror Pool
>PrimeAnon now commands an army of clones
>Orders his army to loot and pillage every subhuman towns they see
>CloneAnons >rape every "Human" female they see
>Every newborn with Anon's genes has higher IQ and is generally better looking
>Decades later it is considered a blessing to have the Great Green One's blood in them.

>mfw PrimeAnon is actually a /pol/fag but only wants horsepuss so he makes an army of himself to spread his superior genetics
>>
>>30856798
>Goes in-depth explaining an obscure latin derivative.
> "you could be a poorly educated English speaker"
FFS, you're not only super-humanly autistic, but retarded as well.
>>
File: 1498797363171.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498797363171.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>30856911
>>
>>30855224
I can get into this story
>>
>>30856367
Dont you mean Queen?
>>
>>30856993
No, God save the king!
>>
>>30857095
Get this friggen traitor out of this thread. No kings allowed in Equestria
>>
>>30856879
>It kills him inside every night knowing that his conquest involves racemixing
>>
>>30857220
It's racemixing in the same sense that annexing another country can be considered a "Cultural exchange."
>>
>>30856805
>>30856798

Holy shit, fucking obliterated.
>>
>>30857320
Holy shit, a blatant samfagging.
>>
File: Capture.png (13KB, 673x208px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13KB, 673x208px
>>30857330
>>
File: The tale of the samefag.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [Google]
The tale of the samefag.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>30857330
Holy shit, a baka ass motherfucker.
>>
>>30857369
You'd be surprised just how often people claim that retarded belief here un-ironically. Thank you for posting this image so I can use it from now on.
>>
>>30855224
You mentioned Twilight was a unicorn, but she can't be a princess and a unicorn at the same time.
>>
>>30857640
Blueblood
>>
>>30857727
I didn't say a pony, I said she, implying Twilight. Until she becomes an alicorn, she isn't a princess.
>>
>>30852842
I see you have good taste in waifu
>>
>>30857884
if only she had a personality with more than two dimensions, she'd be a good choice.
>>
>>30855540
I'd say there's a few others that are good going in the thread, but I'm glad you like it.

>>30856317
Think less of a timeline and more of a different universe. I'll elaborate further in the story, but for now, you can think of it as a DnD setting in somewhat modern times. A world where magic evolved alongside science.

>>30856563
Oh, nice. Thank you. I'll try to keep that in mind in the future.

>>30857640
Anon assumed she was a unicorn because he didn't see her wings. This is detailed later by:

>The purple unicorn nods her head once and looks back at you unfurling a set of wings that missed your notice
>>
>Anon moves and gets a job in Cloudsdale, latent magic in his body letting him stand on clouds with no effort on his part.
>A pegasus mare that he's never met before walks in and starts to outrageously flirt with him, the sheer persistence of the brash mare amusing him.
>An exhausted unicorn mare follows in moments later, looking dead on her hooves yet still adorably cute in her sunhat.
>Little did Anon know, he had just met his future herd.
>>
>>30858327
>Be Anon in Cloudsdale
>Sunhat mare and pegasus mare are at the pub with you, buying you weird pony drinks with names like "Butcher's Bilgewater", "Dr. Salty's Diet Hard Cigarette Water", and "Formaldiale"
>More than half of the beverages you have sampled here today have been the single worst drink you have ever tried, despite that being a contradiction.
>You tried to flee but the drinks are free.
>Eventually you manage to go long enough without vomiting that you need to hake a piss.
>So you go to the stallion's room.
>About part way through urinating you notice something is odd.
>Odd in an odd way that is more concerning than the standard supersonic horses smashing through houses.
>This is far worse.
>You're getting piss all over yourself.
>Fortunately you don't have to worry about this for very long, as you soon make very good friends with the ground.

>Be Sun Hattington, unicorn.
>Waiting sucks, you're going to go in there and get him.
>"This is the stallion's room, get out!"
"I'm worried about my coltfriend, have you seen him?"
>"I don't know who your coltfriend is."
>Eventually it is discovered that the human you were trying to hook up with has fallen to his death.
>The residual magic that let him walk on clouds was found amongst the urine on the restroom floor.
>He had literally pissed himeslf to death.
>You stare blankly into space as the ponicemare finished explaining what happened and try to pull yourself together.
>One thought rises to the forefront in your dazed mind and you are unsure if you are comforted by it or not.
>Today went better than you expected, in all honesty.
>>
>>30858818
>Be Anon in Cloudsdale
>Fall through the clouds and die
The end.
>>
>>30859057
Ok
>>
>>30859057
>>30858818
>Be Anon in Cloudsdale
>Well, more like under it
>You keep falling through it and getting splattered on the ground
>Fortunately Hasbro isn't willing to pay to have that animated so you just get restored to being intact in cloudsdale.
>Many of the ponies in and around cloudsdale have been trying to help you
>Unfortunately Cloudsdale is a large area and your reappearances are hard to predict.
>You fall to the ground and die quite a few times.
>Shouldn't have used a public toilet.
>After many more craterings Lyra manages to hit you with some necromancy as you fall
>You still hit the ground at high velocity and die, but your skeleton crawls back together and begins wandering around on its own.
>At least you're doing a decent job of traumatizing all the ponies around here.
>Serves them right for telling you Cloudsdale's only for pegasi.
>>
File: lunar night.png (402KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
lunar night.png
402KB, 900x506px
>>30837324

[III. Stars Come Out]

---

>Today is Wednesday.
>Essentially, your Sunday, as you have to go back to work at the furniture warehouse tomorrow.
>Today is a sort of special day though.
>Actually, tonight is.
>Tonight, you have made plans to meet with really the only friend you have in this horrid world.
>The time is about 7:30 PM.
>Since it's near the end of summer, the sun is starting to set earlier.
>You get the sandwiches you've prepared from the fridge and shove them into a brown paper bag.
>From the cabinet, you pull down your large thermace and pour as much hot coffee into it as you can.
>She said that she would bring the other snacks, so you don't need to pack anything else.
>Dawning your brown duster and boots, you exit your house and lock the door quickly.
>The main lock, the secondary anti-magic lock, and the two dead-bolts.
>Looking around the general area, you scan for signs of intruders.
>It really is a shame that this world doesn't have guns for you to purchase...
>Satisfied with your security precautions, you make your way to the local park.
>It's nice that she offered to come to the Crystal Empire for this visit.
>You hate riding the train places.
>Well, public transport in general.
>The uncomfortable thing about Equestrian trains, is that they have no private cars.
"Every form of happiness is private," you murmur as you walk beneath the setting sun, "Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched."
>There is only one being here that truly understands you.
>She can sympathize with your way of life.
>Your hopes.
>Your fears.
>Your hate.
>Entering the park, you see that your friend is already waiting for you atop the grassy hill where you agreed to meet.
>The late summer dandelions sway in the gentle breeze around her as she watches the sky.
>This moment would make a fine piece of art, you think.
>You straighten your tie and march up the hill.
"Princess Luna, good evening!"

---
>>
>>30859326

---

>"Cadence may seem... Frivolous, but she means well."
>For the last half hour, you have told Princess Luna about your encounters with Princess Cadence.
>The two of you sit, waiting for the sun to set fully and watch the stars come out.
>This is apparently Princess Luna's favorite time.
>The transition from her sister's time, to her own.
>And here in Equestria, you can see every little diamond of light that marks the sky.
>As you drink some hot coffee, Princess Luna sets down her sandwich.
>"You have to understand, Mr. Anonymous... Well- Cadence and I are very different, that is the honest truth."
>The thought of comparing that pink fever-dream of a pony to the strong and logical character of Princess Luna seems laughable to you.
>"But, we- I believe that there may be an explanation as to just why she would pick you to air her grievances with in the first place."
>Luna stares up at the sky as she speaks.
>You make to ask what she means, but she throws up a hoof and bats your arm with her other.
>"There! The first sight is mine!"
>You look up to where she is pointing.
>The first star of the night is just barely visible in the sky.
>Grumbling, you reach into your pocket and slap three bits into the princess' hoof.
"Good eye."
>>
>>30859338

>Princess Luna counts the bits, then sets them inside her picnic basket with a jolly smile.
"What were you saying before, Princess?"
>Luna resumes her brooding expression and looks back to the sky.
>"What I mean is that, you are perhaps exactly what she was looking for, Mr. Anonymous."
>You pick up one of the lemon tarts she brought and take a bite.
>"It would seem from what you say, if Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor are indeed having... Differentiating opinions in regards to their relationship- AND if I know Princess Cadence," Princess Luna looks over at you, "Then it makes logical sense in my mind that she would actively seek your company."
>You grumble again and swallow the dry sweet.
"Don't make sense to me. We're about as similar as a snake and a stomping boot."
>"But Mr. Anonymous, you're not seeing one thing."
>You meet eyes with the princess.
>"Cadence is interested in the most interesting thing currently in Equestria. You, Mr. Anonymous."
>>
>>30859351

>You brush your hands together, dusting off the crumbs and give a dry laugh.
"I'm really not that interesting. In fact, I'm really boring. I don't like most people, OR ponies. I like to keep to myself and do things by my own self."
>Princess Luna leans closer to you, "But that is what I mean! You see, most ponies dread the thought of being ostracized from society, trust me on that. Ponies are naturally social creatures. There may be a few... Outliers, but for the most part: ponies share a natural herd mentality, Mr. Anonymous."
>You ponder this.
>Makes sense.
>"So now do you see why you would be a curiosity to many a pony?"
>The princess pops a lemon tart into her mouth.
"Sure. I can see why ponies might be curious... But this Cadence pony, she goes way beyond a simple curiosity! She's invading my privacy."
>Princess Luna points out a shooting star firing across the expansive sky as she speaks, "Just as well, one thing you may not have taken into consideration, Mr. Anonymous..."
>She looks back to you and you notice a bit of lemon icing on the corner of her mouth.
>"You have a very particular- er, way about you."
>You raise an eyebrow.
"Way? What do you mean?"
>"As I'm sure you realized in your time in Ponyville, and as we've discussed before, the societal norms of gender roles are very much not alike when comparing Equestria to Earth."
>Oh, right.
>The reason you left Ponyville.
>Unlike the majority of women on Earth, females here do NOT relent with their romantic (and often sexual) advances...
>"Now it has been revealed to us that Princess Cadence has found a male that she sees somewhat similar to her husband. An 'independent' male. I believe she wants to understand you better, so that she may better understand her husband. That is- since they are not on speaking terms."

---
>>
>>30859363

>By the time you leave the park, it's close to sunrise.
>When you spend time with Princess Luna, the hours seem to melt away.
>After moving the discussion away from Cadence, Princess Luna of course wanted to hear more of your thoughts on a decentralized governing body.
>Luckily for her, you could go on for hours discussing politics.
>And that's exactly what you did.
>It wasn't always one-sided.
>You very much enjoyed listening to her discuss her personal thoughts on the relationship she shared with her sister in regards to political endeavors.
>And that is a very two-sided relationship.
>Though, it's clear that Princess Celestia holds the most power in this court.
>You hope one day that Princess Luna can have the courage to voice her opinions to her sister.
>She has some great ideas, you believe.
>As you step onto your property, you notice something is amiss right away.
>The feeling is jarring.
>One moment, you are lost in thoughts of Princess Luna's views on taxation, the next-
"Who's there?!"
>Stopping, you reach into the pocket of your duster and grip the small folding knife you keep for protection.
>Though you cannot see anyone near your house, you have a sense that someone is there.
>The hairs on the back of your neck are standing at attention.
"This is my property and I am within every right to use the full extent of for-"
>A figure steps out from the shadows of your house.
>It's a pony you don't recognize.
>What you do recognize is the armor she is wearing.
>This is one of the guard ponies that stand watch at the castle of Princess Cadence.
>Under her silver armor, you see this mare has a white coat and a long golden mane.
>Her blue eyes glare at you from under her helmet.
>"Stay where you are, human."
>Her voice is rather masculine for a mare.
>You smirk and pull the knife from your pocket, keeping it folded in your fist.
"You're on my land, pony. I think I'll give the orders here."
>>
>>30859373

>The two of you stare each other down in silence.
>She has a sword clipped to her side, but she makes no move to draw it.
>Being an Earth Pony, she has no means to attack you with magic either.
>Somewhere behind her brave front, she has to know the danger she is in here.
>Still, her tough act does not falter.
>Finally, she speaks again.
>"This is obviously not going to go anywhere, so how about we end this standoff and talk?"
>You don't dare blink first.
"How about you get off of my property and I never see you around here again?"
>The mare blinks finally and lets her stance relax.
>She seems disappointed in herself.
>"Hey, listen... I really just wanted to talk to you, okay?"
>You let your guard down with a wicked smile and put the knife back into your pocket.
>It's actually just a knife you use to do wood carving.
"You really shouldn't sneak onto a strange creature's land in the night just to have a conversation. Just some advice."
>The mare deepens her grumpy look and pushes her helmet up a bit, "I'll take that into consideration, human."
>This pony pisses you off.
>Most do, but this one pisses in your cornflakes something fierce.
>She's just glaring at you.
"Get the fuck off my-"
>"I want to come inside!"
>You draw your head back a bit and give her a confused look.
>Now she looks a bit embarrassed, "I w-want to have a discussion with you, inside your home!"
>The last time you let a pony inside your home, well...
"Just tell me what you want and be on your way, pony."
>The mare's ears draw back and she obviously wants to say something in anger.
>Instead, she takes a deep breath and looks at the ground.
>"I would like," Her words sound very forced, like they are causing her pain, "If you would invite me into your home to have a conversation. Please, sir."
>The 'sir' is almost spat.
>You smile as smugly as you can and hold out your arms.
"That's all I wanted to hear. Let's go inside. Pony."
>>
>>30859383

>Maybe it was the pleasure of besting this pony in your show of mental fortitude, but you walk past her and unlock the door to your home.
>Holding the door open, you turn on the light and let her walk past you inside.
>She plods inside slowly, her armor clinking with every step.
>Her eyes never leave yours as she enters your home, glaring all the while.
>You can tell she is on edge.
>Her caution is only met with your smug smile.
>After she comes to a stop in your living room, you enter behind her and close the door.
>Now that you are inside, the mare removes her helmet.
>A cascade of golden locks fall out, almost reaching the floor.
>You see that her tail is braided.
>Her cutie mark appears to be a golden buckler.
>"My name is Gilded Buckler. I am one of his majesty, Prince Shining Armor's personal guards."
>You walk past her, toward the kitchen.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah- blah, blah, blah. I need some coffee."
>Though you don't look back, you can tell Gilded Buckler is off put by your dismissal of her formal introduction.
>She trots along behind you as you enter the kitchen and turn on the light.
>Throwing your paper bag from your meeting with Princess Luna on the counter, you walk over to the sink and grab your used coffee press.
"Have a seat at the table. How do you like your coffee?"
>The mare goes over and hops on a chair, her armor making quite a bit of noise.
>To your irritation, she sets her helmet atop the table.
>"No cream, two lumps."
>Same as you...
>You start to rinse the press out.
"So, what do you want to discuss with me? At FOUR in the morning, pony?"
>For a while, the mare doesn't answer.
>Finally, you turn off the faucet and turn around.
>Gilded Buckler has been staring at the back of your head.
>Now that you look back at her, a slight tinge of red lines her cheeks.
>She looks somewhat ashamed and stubbornly curious.
>"How many times... H-How many times have you and Princess Cadence had... R-Relations?"
>>
>>30859397

>The sound of dripping water from the faucet is the only sound in the room.
>You give the guard pony a blank look.
>She stares at you in a mix of determined bravado and genuine curiosity.
"You think... You think Cadence and I are sleeping together?"
>Gilded Buckler looks surprised for a moment, then regains her serious air.
>"I-I have reason to believe that you have been having inappropriate relations with PRINCESS Cadence, yes!"
>You turn back around and place your coffee press on the counter, laughing forcefully.
"Oh shit, you have no idea."
>Behind you, you can hear her stand again.
>"This is no laughing matter, human!"
>Turning back around, you see that she now has her little sword drawn and pointed at you.
>"This is reason for- f-for banishment from the kingdom! For imprisonment!"
>You scratch the side of your face and feign worry.
"Well gee, which is it? Kick me out or keep me here?"
>The mare looks to be kicking herself mentally.
>"Death!" She squeezes her eyes shut and starts to wail like a child, "I'll have you put before the rope and let the crows have their way with your stupid cold human eyes! You big, dumb-"
"HEY!"
>You clap your hands and cut her tantrum short.
>Now she stares at you with wide eyes, spooked by the sound of your hands slapping together.
"Calm down. I was just having a bit of fun, holy shit..."
>She looks embarrassed and awkwardly sheathes her sword.
"Listen, I like Cadence probably just as much as you like me, okay?"
>Gilded Buckler glares down at the ground, "You males all lie... I know how stallions act all innocent and pure, only to hide their filthy ways deep in a closet of lies..."
>This mare has to be a virgin.
>Now THAT makes sense.
>A literal white-knight pony.
"I don't care if you believe me or not. Either way, I want that hellish pink succubus out of my life."
>You go back to preparing coffee.
>>
File: PCCM.jpg (38KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PCCM.jpg
38KB, 800x800px
>>30859410

>For a few moments, she lets you work without speaking.
>Now you can see the first light of the morning beginning to creep over the horizon outside.
>"I believe you..."
>You turn your head to see Gilded Buckler staring down at her front hooves on the table.
"Good. Now that we're on the same page, do me a favor."
>The mare looks up, her face hard-set.
>"I have a request as well."
>You turn back around and grab a pan from the cabinet to boil some water in.
"Oh yeah? What's that, pony?"
>From the corner of your eye, you can see her look of frustration.
>"No! Tell me your request first, HUMAN."
>Now you smile at her, the sheer force of your disrespect lining your tone.
"No, go ahead, pony. I want to hear your request. Pony."
>Gilded Buckler grits her teeth and slams her hooves down on your table.
>This makes you want to shout at her, but you hold fast with your sneer.
>"NO! Tell me what you desire, human! I INSIST!"
>You are enjoying how easy it is to get under her fur.
>Now she is breathing heavily.
>It obviously means a lot to her to have this 'victory'.
>You turn back around and place the pan in the sink, filling it with water.
"Well now I can't remember, so you go ahead, pony."
>She must want to put her sword into your back.
>When she doesn't say anything, you look back at her.
>She sits with a pouty look on her face, staring down at the table.
>You almost feel sorry for her.
>And like you want to laugh.
"Alright, calm down. I just want you to tell Cadence to stay away from me."
>Gilded Buckler looks back at you gravely, "I cannot do that."
"Well why the hell not?"
>She seems to fight with herself internally before speaking again.
>"Because... Because my request of you. I want... I want you-"
>It's almost like a magical force is keeping her from speaking.
>She overcomes it by squeezing her eyes shut and shouting the words.
>"I want you to d-defile Princess Cadence!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7KOyPlMHM

---
>>
>>30859420
Well, definitely not what I was expecting. Looking forward to the next part, hopefully soon.
>>
>>30856752
Just replace Drow with Changelings.
>>
File: 1429938162351.png (2MB, 1329x940px) Image search: [Google]
1429938162351.png
2MB, 1329x940px
>>30858327
Sounds cute.
>you will never literally live in the clouds
>>
>>30859420
Ah, she wants him to fuck Cadence in the hopes she and Armour will split, so she could have him.

Heh.

>A: Shining isn't jealous or worried: his orders were to keep an eye on him because they finally may have found a "stallion" like himself that could handle Candy Ass, so a herd is now possible.

>Knight (and the audience) just misunderstood due to narrative misdirection in his orders.

>B: They find out Knight's plan and Shining/Cadence are far from impressed: especially since Knight is the exact opposite of what Shining likes in a mare, and he had enough of damn autists, damnit.

>C: They split or have difficulties, a whole mess ensues between everybody involved, and Cadence/Shining discover what Knight did and are furious.

>D: Anon just tells Cadence about autistic Knight. Things don't go well for the mare, but Anon feels sorry for her.

>Unfortunately, she then fixates on him.
>>
>>30859420
if he accept the request it will be retarded ASF
>>
>>30859410
>>This mare has to be a virgin.
I laughed.
>>
File: 1440151486637.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1440151486637.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>30859420
This story is goofy, I like your Anon and that bit with Luna was comfy.
>>
>>30860010
>Anon herds it up with Rainbow and Flutters
>Rainbow has a really nice house
>She's really proud of it, because she built it herself.
>She can move it wherever she wants, it's more than big enough for all of them, and she could easily make it bigger later when their family starts growing.

>It's perfect.
>Except it's a cloud house, and Anon would fall through the floor.
>There are many workarounds for this, but most of them are temporary or annoying or dangerous, and most likely a combination of all three.
>Having an enchanted cloudwalking dong ring sounds like a good idea, until it runs out of charge or it accidentally comes off, and he plummets to his death (or at least ends up with broken legs)

>There's only one real long term solution.
>Rainbow is going to have to save up some bits, call in some favors, and put in some serious elbow grease to do some renovations.
>Making permanent 'solid construction clouds' that normal ponies (and Humans) can walk on, is a time consuming laborious process for Pegasi.
>They rarely bother with them, since easier to make clouds work just as well for them.

>And the catalyst to make it work isn't cheap either.
>It's really too bad Rainbow managed to piss off the Weather Factory somehow, and they're charging her a wing and a leg for it.
>Anon may have heard Rainbow grumbling about it being "skyway robbery!"
>>
>>30860204
So, why not just live in Flutter's house? Or Anons?
Seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to let someone move in.
>>
>>30860228
>living on the ground
>>
>>30860253
>Picking a colt who can't fly.
>>
>>30860253
>>30860272
>Not being willing to make sacrifices for the person you love
>>
>>30860253
>living where going outside would mean a three hundred foot drop
>>
>>30860228
Flutters has a tiny cottage. Which is cozy as fuck, but doesn't have all that much space

Anon might not have a house, or has an even tinier one.

Rainbow has a ridiculously huge house for just herself, and has probably gotten it in her head that she's supposed to provide for her new family.

also >>30860253
>>
>>30860153
Yeah, I bloody love Bro-Luna.
>>
>>30860272
>>30860285
>And that's why I need *you* to give him wings! Come on, Twilight!
>>
File: the_adorkable_scientist.gif (1MB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
the_adorkable_scientist.gif
1MB, 496x496px
>>30860285
>>30860272
>>30860253
>Not replacing some of your colt`s bone marrow with anti-gravitational gel.

plebs.
>>
>>30860296
Well I hope Anon is fine with never leaving the house unless Rainbow wants him to.
>>
>>30860310
>"Can't you just make him into an Alihuman? You magicked yourself up some wings, so get with the zapping, Twi!"
>>
>>30860319
>Anon foresaw this complication, and acquired multiple avenues of returning to the ground without massive blunt trauma.
>He has a parachute, a hang glider, and a wingsuit.
>And he's been pestering Twilight for additional magical means of "falling with style (and without injury)."
>Fluttershy is worried that her coltfriend is now an adrenaline junky and is going to hurt himself if she's not there to supervise, because Rainbow is just encouraging him.

>He also bolted a rope ladder to the house, so he could climb back up.
>>
>>30860315
>Sci-Twi is the rule 63 reincarnation of Cave Johnson, confirmed.
>>
>>30860363
Reminds me of the portal dickings from a while back.
>>
File: 1394722531212.png (61KB, 782x830px) Image search: [Google]
1394722531212.png
61KB, 782x830px
>>30860204
I like thing.
>>
>>30860353
Man, that would be fucking awesome skydiving to get down every day. Wingsuit would be kickass, could glide from her house right to the market.
>>
The time for this thread is come to an end.
Execute order 66!
>>
>>30860363
>>30860374
>>30860315
>It wasn't Starswirl who made the mirror portal
>In fact, it wasn't anyone on the horsey side of the equation
>It was made in EqG verse by the power of SCIENCE!
>And MAGIC SCIENCE!
>Also, Johnson wanted to explore a magic mare's cave.
>>
New thread

>>30860445
>>30860445
>>30860445
>>
File: 1504147645618.png (826KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504147645618.png
826KB, 1280x720px
>Ember will never challenge your waifu to a test of strength to prove each other's to fight for your love
feels pretty bad fampai
>>
>>30857362
What's your point?
>>
function show_alert value="Show User" eval("x=10;y=20;document.write(x*y)")
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.