[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A choice for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BioTX2ButtonFootswitch.jpg (17KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
BioTX2ButtonFootswitch.jpg
17KB, 400x267px
The scenario, you've been offered the chance to make Equestria real. It will exist in its own universe and will be your ideal version of it, but it will come at a cost. Your life, choosing to make Equestria will kill you. Not reborn there or other such things, you're just dead.

Use your life to create Equestria, do you do it?
>>
>>30826959
I know you're trying, but even for a slide thread this is dumb.
Besides, the kids are already out of school, if you haven't noticed the amount of shitpost threads being made/bumped right now.
>>
File: IMG_3059.jpg (27KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3059.jpg
27KB, 465x465px
>>30826959
Of it dose become real dose that mean other anons will be able to travel there? If so than yes. If others can get some pony pussy than I will die with a smile for I'll know I died for the greater good
>>
>>30826980
Does*
Sorry pal.
>>
>>30826980
Thanks anon, I'm off. I'll remember you as Jimbo, even though that's probably not your name. Your sacrifice is not in vain.
>>
>>30826959
I will set it up so that when I die naturally my hand will press the button.
>>
>>30826969

Just answer the question.
>>
>>30827008
No, fuck that, why would I make Equestria real and not be able to go there myself?

Fucking retard.
>>
>>30827016
I refer you to this noble man -->>>30826980
. He deserves to go more than you.
>>
>>30826980
Truly a noble soul. May your waifu remain pure, and you: uncuckable.
>>
>>30826959
No. I'd rather wait until I can make it quasi-real in virtual reality then upload my consciousness into it like in Friendship Is Optimal.

Either that or I go to the real Equestria via inter-dimensional portal hopping once the technology becomes available to create a particle accelerator spanning the circumference of the asteroid belt and have my consciousness uploaded into utility fog that can squeeze through the pinprick hole in the fabric of reality it creates, repeating the process in each universe until I get to one where Equestria exists. It may take me billions of years but I will get there eventually.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.