[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 7 Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4464.png (85KB, 416x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4464.png
85KB, 416x240px
Catching up on season seven. Was I the only one that noticed Glimmer wasn't there to sing the "we aren't perfect" song?
>>
>>30820782
It's because she's a mary sue with no actual character flaws
The show staff can't have anyone thinking their OC isn't the best thing ever
>>
GJ
>>
>>30820789
Calle
>>
File: IMG_4463.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4463.png
2MB, 1334x750px
and what the hell is with Thorax's voice? It doesn't fit his new body
>>
>>30820802
It doesn't fit his old body either
>>
>>30820782
She wasn't singing it because she wasn't mentioned in the journal, none of the ponies were harassing her or judging her, unlike the rest of the mane 6.
>>
>>30820782
That's because she represents the good side of the fandom, who appreciated the Journal for what it is and respects the authors.
>>
>>30821099
I don't know, this episode could be insulting if they acknowledge flaws and don't do anything about them. Sure, stuff like people complaining about Rarity is unwarranted, but really, how many times has Fluttershy learned to be more assertive?
>>
>>30820782
Glimmer isn't in the journal's canon :^)
>>
>>30820786
Neither were spike or the CMC, but they clearly aren't mary sues.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.