[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uuh... Mudponies? Why is a Unicorn using your magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: medium.jpg (56KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
56KB, 800x450px
Uuh... Mudponies? Why is a Unicorn using your magic?
>>
>>30815227
>Implying anything past s3 is canon
>>
>>30815227
0,01% of unicorns are OP goddesses. This is one of them. The rest are retards that can make things float
>>
>>30815227
Because earth ponies got better magic this time; All you need is earth pony magic and you'll get MASSIVE GAINS
>>
>>30815250
how will unicorns even compete
>>
>>30815250
I'm surprised that Rockhoof's legend wasn't Rainbow's favourite. You'd think she'd feel some kind of connection with a guy who wants to join the local guard and is finally given a chance to shine.
>>
>>30815250
I'm adopting this as my official head canon now. Earth Pony magic is the ability to get fucking SWOLE.
>>
>>30815250
glutes for the sloots
>>
>>30815250
He's just channeling the powers of Zyzz.
>>
File: 1377459533991.jpg (107KB, 808x585px) Image search: [Google]
1377459533991.jpg
107KB, 808x585px
>>30815424
He made it, brahs.
>>
Honestly, the earth pony legend got shafted. No one even said anything.

Seems like the writers wanted to focus more on Mistmane and Flash Magnus.
>>
>>30815461
Why? It felt very in line with what you would expect from folklore. Great tales of heroism with feats and experiences unexplainable. I liked it, personally.
>>
>>30815227
Her whole deal isn't about making stuff grow, but about bringing out the beauty of things. She's basically a super-magical Rarity. Restoring life into dying things, or transmuting grass into flowers, would still be in a powerful unicorn's skillset.
>>
>>30815470
It was short, no dialogue and ended abruptly.
>>
>>30815488
Well, you can't expect too much in a 24 minutes show.
>>
>>30815475
Also she sacrificed her youthlike appearance to make this happen, since it's a legend/folklore it could be construed as sacrificing her life force but presented as an euphemism
>>
>>30815554
I think it's going to turn out that the stuff in those legends actually happened. That shouldn't come as a surprise, though; lots of things in MLP are setup in a very folkloric way. Stuff like the pegasi controlling the weather, Celestia raising the sun, and even the fact that the show itself opens as a storybook.
>>
>>30815227
She has Celestia/Luna mane. Probably best not to apply standard rules to her.
>>
>>30815488
Horse mythology is like that.
>>
>>30815227

The boneheads will steal anything if you let them.
>>
>>30815639
Mudpony*
>>
>>30815236
this but s1 and unironically
>>
>>30815250
>and then he magically turned strong for no raisin
>>
>>30815298
Or scoots with a wimp who got strong
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.