[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 122

File: 1423527874485.jpg (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423527874485.jpg
90KB, 400x400px
Loyal family mare edition.

Previous thread: >>30801860

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection:
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
>>30813323
Not this faggot again...
>>
>>30813323
>bringing shitstorms into a fresh thread
That's terrible fucking manners, anon.
>>
Repostan.
>Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/4jubMzpq
>You are Anon, and you are hurting bad
>A freak accident involving a hot air balloon, some power lines, and a skydiving group of Elvis impersonators has caused you to be transported to the magical land of Equestria
>Don’t get ahead of me, that was the good part. Wave after wave of superior horse pussy crashed against the dry, desertlike, desiccated shores of Mt. Anon. It was heaven.
>Unfortunately, a certain purple sperg, worried about you ruining your chances for a respectable herd, decided to unilaterally send you back to Earth. Luckily, it wasn’t your earth she sent you to.
>Unluckily, it’s an annoying as fuck matriarchy where you get treated like a 6 year old girl.
>TFW you finally understand that one song by No Doubt
>Due to weird timey whimey stuff, you’ve been reduced to a freshman in physical stature, if not mental. Celestia and Luna have become your legal guardians because fuck it why not. You lived with them in Equestria so sure. But there is no castle here, just 2 thirsty as fuck middle aged spinsters in dead end jobs with opposite schedules in a 2 bedroom house. 2 extremely sexy alcoholic spinsters who walk around their messy house in their panties and a giant t shirt, scratching themselves, drinking malt liquor, and watching professional volleyball games. Because that is the big thing is this crazy topsy turvy world.
>You are tempted to partake of the sumptuous bounty before you but a small and extremely insistent part of you keeps screaming bloody stranger danger murder whenever you’re left alone with either of them. It’s unsettling as fuck, and your balls, used to making daily deposits in every mare you saw, are starting to feel like that one time you slammed your hand in a car door.
>>
File: 2b7.png (235KB, 703x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.png
235KB, 703x1200px
>>30813338
>Oh shit, it’s Luna. She walks into the living room, yawning. Her eyes are scrunched tightly shut, hand politely covering her mouth, her raised elbow pulling the corner of her large t shirt up. Her hair is a mousey mess, curls and clumps sticking every which way. She drops down into her recliner like a sack of potatoes. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looks over and smiles at you
>”Greetings Anonymous, tis a fine evening, don't you think?”
>Fedora tipping intensifies. The creepiness shakes you to your core, despite the sexy as fuck spectacle before you. Luna pulls one knee to her chest, the shirt sliding back giving you an unimpeded view of her panties.
>”Perhaps you could bring us a malted beverage? You can have a small one too if you wish,” she adds, a friendly smile on her lips.
>You shiver again. Jesus fuck body, get your shit together. You head to the fridge, grabbing her a PBR. Handing it to her, you head off to bed. Luna looks sad. It hurts you right in the feels, but you seriously can’t help it. Maybe you’re tired?
“Night Luna, I’ve got to get up early tomorrow.”
>”I’ve told you, call me Auntie when we are home. This is your home now Nonny, and we want you to feel safe. Do try to stick with your stallion friends tomorrow. Its really not safe for you to wander all alone unattended.”
>Huh, no creep vibe on that one.
“I’ll be fine Auntie. Night.”
>You head to your room. The 2 sisters have shared a bedroom since you’ve moved in. It kind of makes you feel like shit, but they insisted, saying a growing boy needs his privacy. You strip down to your boxers and pass right out.

Playing with the girls getting the creep vibe trope
>>
>>30813336
Dude, did you see the drama
No way in hell I'm stopping now
They'll be off the internet next week anyway, summer's over
>>
File: 1362121482607.png (147KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
1362121482607.png
147KB, 480x639px
F A M I L Y M A R E
>>
>>30813350
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
>>
File: 1488740167274.png (2MB, 2880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1488740167274.png
2MB, 2880x2880px
>>30813330
He's the reason we don't like fagd-er femdom.
Just ignore him til he goes back to /trash/ where he belongs.

Let's instead post about RD being a smol hoers, or the comfiness of flutterbutter's flank.
>>
>>30813363
Any prompt about this?
I'll try and write something for you guys if I feel inspired
no promises tho

Also, do you hate satyrs too or what
>>
>>30813370
Or Both!

>Smol Dash and Plush Flutters herd up with Anon
>Dash worries that she's too small, Flutters worries she's too big
>>
>>30813397
Nah, satyrs can be cool.
Please do write something cute and warm and fuzzy.
>>
>>30813397
best not. I like the concept, but unless it's done flawlessly, we're gonna be in for another solid thread of autistic shitstorming

Truth be told, we'll probably get that even if somebody were to knock it out of the park in a green.
>>
Horse-girls are made for kisses, handholding, and snuggles
>>
File: 1427094271432.png (152KB, 848x746px) Image search: [Google]
1427094271432.png
152KB, 848x746px
>>30813370
I want to knead her cheeks.
>>
File: mlp_sunset_by_lbaekgup-d8rrfya.png (124KB, 350x386px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_sunset_by_lbaekgup-d8rrfya.png
124KB, 350x386px
>>30813418
Also frequent, sensual penetration, in the missionary position, solely for the purposes of procreation and crazy horse girl orgasms.
>>
File: 1503771163716.gif (3MB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
1503771163716.gif
3MB, 400x338px
>>30813289
Reminder that Dash would make the best horsemom.
>>
>>30813417
You say that as if it was a bad thing

>>30813410
Yeah, that was my plan, just not sure how the rgre would work
Maybe Anon having to take care of the kids while RD work or pick her up at school because she fought some colt and he gets in a catfight with a mare telling him that he should educate his brutish daughter or smth
>>
>>30813446
It's almost painful just how cute Scootaloo is here.
>>
>>30813466
I mean, an argument, not a catfight*
Way too late anyway I'll see tomorrow
>>
>>30813446
lol
>>
File: 1405915082703.png (1MB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1405915082703.png
1MB, 1600x1199px
>>30813466
yes
write the thing
>>
>>30813370
That ass is squishtacular god damn.
>>
>>30813418
Horsegirls are for hugs and snugs and cudds and fugs.
>>
>>30813315
do you still have the link? i don't think it was ever put into a pastebin
>>
File: 1488331951579.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488331951579.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>30813503
There is one that's even better.
But of course, Sunhorse will always have best butt.
>>
File: 1469305157202.png (11KB, 434x572px) Image search: [Google]
1469305157202.png
11KB, 434x572px
>>30813503
The PLUSHEST ass.
>>
File: 1487366486710.png (97KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487366486710.png
97KB, 250x210px
>>30813513
Whew lad.
>>
File: 1481383636871.jpg (629KB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481383636871.jpg
629KB, 2400x2000px
>>30813513
>>30813519
Is it okay to herd all the mares with the thickest breeding hips, plushest asses and fullest teats? Is that okay?
>>
>>30813557
That is the ideal herd yes.
>>
>>30813506
nevermind, found it. not repostan it here because it's not RGRE enough
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30601217/#30615883
>>
>>30813557
no, you need to leave some for the rest of us.
but if its just you then heard them for us.
>>
>>30813557
>thickest breeding hips, plushest asses and fullest teats
then why are you posting luna? she has no ass. none at all. her backside is nothing but another pair of bony shoulders.
>>
>>30813469
>>30813446

>Anon said he was planning to wait.
>They had all the time in the world.
>Children were a big commitment.
>No need to rush in.
>Foals could come later.
>That was the plan.
>Before he spent too much time around them.

>"I told you, didn't I tell you? Freaky alien stallion from beyond time and space or not, Strange reverse gender roles culture or not, he's still a stallion."
>"What are we going to do about it?"
>"Well at least one of us is gonna have to do our wifely duty. I saw that look in his eye, I don't think we're gonna be able to talk him out of this."
>"I think your right, our stallion went full baby crazy."
>"Maybe we could adopt one."
>"There's an idea."
>"I thought you all said you wanted foals though?"
>"I /do/ want foals, just not /right now/."
>"And I'm kinda nervous about it myself. I want to do it, but it's kinda scary, isn't it? I don't know if I'm ready."
>>
>>30813577
oh boy here it comes
>>
>>30813519
>plushest

That's Fluttershy, every one of her friends has a plumper butt
>>
>>30813577
>"Well you need to figure it out soon, Dash. Did you know he's already written over a dozen letters about it?"
>"What?"
>"Celestia, Luna, Cadance, even the magic university, all asking about being able to impregnate you with magic."
>>
>>30813604
>little did they know, they were all already pregnant from previous sexings
>>
File: Pinkie is fat Flutters is thicc.png (278KB, 1116x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie is fat Flutters is thicc.png
278KB, 1116x1125px
>>30813596
>>
>>30813725
better this than flutterlanklet
>>
>>30813725
>vore
this belongs in /trash/
>>
File: the day fat acceptance died.jpg (639KB, 1980x3116px) Image search: [Google]
the day fat acceptance died.jpg
639KB, 1980x3116px
>>30813744
4chan already discredited your shitty fat acceptance fetish.
/fit/ forever. Death to the fats.
>>
>>30813773
I know (not vore, just morbidly obese).
I was using that image mockingly for the purpose of sarcasm. The guy I was responding to was advocating fatties, and that I cannot abide.
>>
>>30813829
but what about mrs. cake? i'd fite her hoersband for her
>>
>>30813519
>>30813370

>Dash giving Fluttershy advice on how to be alpha.
>They're both virgins, or Fluttershy was.
>She hasn't yet broke the news that she's the first among her friends to get the hmd.

This is my fetish.
>>
>>30813957
Apul and Ponka Putz are meh.
I could tolerate them in every day life, but if I had to live with them I would end up snapping and going on a murder spree before I turned the weapon on myself.

Other than that, I'd totally herd the others in the M6/7.
>>
>>30814134
Wait, what's wrong with AJ? She's by far the most level headed.
>>
>>30814228
The excessive apple-whoring really gets to me.
Anyone who doesn't like strawberries is a person I cannot consider "level headed".
>>
>Anon becomes a "stallionist" Video Game Developer
>Lures in countless sun checkmarks into tweeting about it
>Journalists write about it
>200KB (Thousand Bit) Kicksterter overshot by 1GB
>Then it comes out
>Shitty 2D fighting game
>Main character is just you in your underwear edited into different poses
>Final boss is the word "Matriarchy" that you beat in 1 hit
>The entire soundtrack is fucking kazoos

>Still praised for being a subversive take on gaming
>>
File: medium(3).gif (2MB, 541x508px) Image search: [Google]
medium(3).gif
2MB, 541x508px
>>30814261
She never said she disliked them, only that she thought apples were better. Not the best example; no sane apple farmer would say her fruit is inferior to another even if they weren't shilling them 24/7.

Still, we all know Sunrise is the superior waifu. /ourgal/ and probably the kind of mare half of us would inadvertently end up with if we were plopped into Equestria.
>>
>>30814264

i always wanted a Game dev anon in RGRE ever since i saw games like Bioshock and spec ops the line, games that give you the mindfuck of a lifetime

>with the money he made hires actual other game devs this time
>the most are mares with one token stallion
>all are skeptical of his intentions, especially after his last game
>but money is money
>tells them not to worry, explains to them his plan about a game that will set the standard for games to come
>he plans to devise a game that will make the player question every action they take (ala spec ops the line)
>while being set in a massive beyond brilliant immaginative world (bioshock infinite)
>tells his crew
"go nuts, we've got a LOT SJW cash to burn"
>>
>>30814264
Begin putting money into movies, TV shows, and other such things.
Constant themes like the stallionazi characters are always the first to die. In the pony version of MadMaree, the inserted toughboy stallionist character becomes a fuck toy for a group of deformed mutant mares.
All throughout equestria, mares shlick to the idea of putting asshole sexists like that in their place as subequine shit only worthy to eat them out. Stallions are fine as equals, but the extremist pricks can go die in a fire or be raped to death. It's only fitting that they meet an extremist end.
Soon, ponykind is skyrocketing in development and cultural understanding, as they're no longer held back by the idiots that made mare's lives so difficult.
Anon single-handedly pioneers the social demand that mares don't have to pay for more than what they ordered when going on a date.
>>
>>30814327
Brilliant!
My motto after that would be: "An SJW and it's money are soon part."
>>
>>30814264
This is just asking for a Gamer Gate counterpart.

>"Anon slept with five girls to get good reviews!"
>mares get bodied on Twatter for revealing the truth
>>
File: Life has many doors edboy.png (151KB, 848x746px) Image search: [Google]
Life has many doors edboy.png
151KB, 848x746px
>>30813422
I have the improved version of that picture, is much sexier.
>>
>>30814523
life has many whores edd boy
>>
File: 1500748898807.jpg (952KB, 2753x2132px) Image search: [Google]
1500748898807.jpg
952KB, 2753x2132px
The irony that the last thing I said after I posted the last chapter was, 'the green will flow easier' is not lost on me.
On the upside, this is a much larger than normal chapter.

>pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wSBBJhvh
>>
>>30814587
>You are Wordsmith.
>It is three fourty-four in the morning, and you could be asleep.
>You should be asleep, but you cannot get back to sleep.
>So you stare at the ceiling in your near pitch black room.
>You count the ticks on your clock as it approaches the time you’re ‘supposed’ to wake up.
>’43, 42, 41...’
>Your overly large bed is empty as it usually is.
>Warm, but without comfort.
>’30, 29, 28...’
>As it usually is.
>’15, 14, 13...’
>This is the life you signed up for.
>This is the life you wanted.
>This is the life that your sons would have.
>And their sons
>’7, 6, buck it.’
>In a practiced motion you turn off the alarm before the hammer touches the bell.
>Three fourty-five AM.
>With only a subtle amber glow to give you away, four adorable bumblebee house shoes float from under your bed and onto each hoof.
>You hate bees.
>But Front Page saved her allowance for three weeks to get them for your thirty-first birthday because they matched your eyes.
>So they make you smile regardless.
>Before anything else you make sure to walk over to Anonymous’ crib.
>He is still sleeping soundly, cloth diaper stuffed under his pillow in what has become his favorite hiding spot for it.
>Primarily because if Mysty would attempt to pull it from under him he would wake right up and would put up a fuss in her clumsy attempts to put it back on.
>However light a sleeper your youngest son is, though, he cannot match the delicate touch of father’s magic.
>With magic memory that is second only to your most basic levitate, you softly, securely, and silently place the diaper back on your foal.
>You then wrap him up in his blanket, and carry him to the kitchen. Still only using your magic as a light source.
>After a minute of heating to precisely 101 degrees Fahrenheit, you place the bottle Mysty’s milk to Anonymous’ lips and he immediately begins to suckle while still sleeping.
>>
>>30814523
sauce?
>>
>>30814595
>With your son’s needs taken care of, you start your day.
>After a quick shower, shampoo, and style you look at yourself in the mirror and take a bit of pride in knowing that you are up and working before the princess herself.
>Look and smelling your best, you head back to the crib to find the bottle half empty and Anonymous half awake. Tiny muzzle searching for the dropped bottle.
>You sigh.
>’Father could keep taking care of Page’s needs throughout his entire morning ritual’
“One day,” you murmur to yourself.
>You lift him and the bottle and place it back in his mouth, take him back out of the crib and head back to the kitchen.
>Maintaining your delicate hold on your son, you get started on breakfast.
Inkwell is coming home today with Scribble, but not in time for breakfast. Page got an A on her book report so…
>The cabinets opened and precise measurements of sugar, salt, flour, and baking powder gently float down to the counter.
>Out of the icebox comes another bottle, a couple eggs, and some cow milk.
>A bowl floats up from underneath the counter and settles neatly in the center of your ingredients.
>As you mix the ingredients the milk finishes heating, without even breaking your rhythm your switch out the nearly empty bottle for the fresh one.
>After adding a bit more butter than usual you pour enough batter to fill the whole bottom of the pan and place it on the stove.
>’One Mount Canter, two Mount Canter, three Mount Canter...’
>You pull out a hoofful of strawberries and begin to dice them.
>’Forty three Mount Canter, forty four Mount Canter, forty five Mount Canter.’
>With a flick you flip the pancake and it lands perfectly in the center of the pan.
>>
>>30814606
>’One Mount Canter, two Mount Canter, three Mount Canter...’
>You remove the bottle from Anonymous’ mouth and begin to rub his belly with your magic
>’Twenty nine Mount Canter, thirty Mount Canter.’
>With a well practiced strong flip the pancake is tossed upwards from the pan.
>A lime green plate floats from the dish drain and catches the large pancake.
>You grab an apple from the fruit basket, and cut it into four slices and place them onto the steaming hot pastry.
>Your ear twitches at the sound of somepony entering your home and “stealthily” coming into the kitchen
Don’t touch the light switch, Anonymous is still asleep.
>You can feel the embarrassed look on your wife’s face.
>Then the cute little scrunch she has as she tries to think of something to explain away missing the mid-afternoon train back from Fillydelphia.
>Even the thought of her little muzzle crinkled in thought makes you smile.
>You levitate the plate to the table alongside a knife, fork, glass of milk, and three daisies.
>”Look, Smithy-”
Were you able to finish the research for your novel?
>Yes it was rude to cut her off, but you wanted this nipped in the bud.
>”I...yes, I was able to get my research done. I have the ending all ready to write.”
>’Meaning no more all-nighters, unexplained trips, or empty beds.’
>’For a time at least’
>You smile and face your wife and plant a kiss right at the base of her horn.
“Good, I’ve missed you.”, your son interrupts you with a soft burp, “Now eat your breakfast, because I know you hate train food.”
>>
>>30814610
>”Tha...that’s it?”
>You sigh.
It can’t be a surprise that I’d miss my wife while she is away, especially when my other mares and my other sons are gone too.
>You straighten up and nuzzle Anonymous’ sleeping face
“But my fillies and colts are coming home. Inkwell has a week off while the scribes go over applications to replace Royal Writ, Fine Print is on her way back from Dodge Junction as we speak, Upper-” your wife audibly scoffs and you roll your eyes, “Upper Crust has finished attending all those stockholder benefits and meetings, and little Scribble and High Breed are coming home with their mothers’.”
>Despite the sun being hours away you feel warmer.
My family will finally be back where they belong.
>Mysty sits at the table and before digging into her meal, pauses and looks at you with a sad smile.
>”I’ll make sure our work doesn’t all happen at once like this Smithy, my stallion shouldn’t be alone.”
>You roll your eyes while pouring two smaller circles of batter in the pan.
>As you mentally count you remove Anonymous’ diaper and throw it into the laundry bin.
>You go to lift the bin to take it to laundry pail, but you feel your magic on the pan weaken.
Mysty, can you take the laundry outside? I just changed Anonymous.
>”Mmm”
>Without even lifting her head from the plate her horn glows a warm green and the bin is teleported away.
>It is returned a second later completely empty.
Thanks, dear.
>You flip the pancakes, and barely hear a much better attempt to sneak.
Page, come get some breakfast first.
>The movement stops, no doubt wondering what she did wrong to get caught when trying to pass by during the sound of the teleport and over the din of the sizzling pan.
>A quiet grumble followed by a sigh is the symbolic white flag.
>>
>>30814620
>Her disappointment fades as soon as she sees what you’re cooking.
>”Pancakes!”,her saddlebags fall as she runs to the table.
Shh! I need to get Anonymous’ diaper on, and it will be a battle if I have to do it while he is awake.
>Your wife takes on a serious look for a second as she looks at your, surprisingly still sleeping, son.
>”I have to take him to the hospital, later on today.”
>You bury your initial shock and fear under the fact that Anonymous is perfectly healthy and this is probably just a checkup.
Why is that, Mysty?
>She sighs.
>That fear thrusts a hoof out of its grave
>”It’s time for his scan n’ surge.”
>You involuntarily bring your son closer to you and everything else in your grip dips low.
I wo-
>”You know you shouldn’t Smithy. You know why too.”
>You are mad that you were cut off, offended that Mysterious would choose for you.
>And frustrated that she was right.
>”Mom, dad? Did I miss something? What’s a scan and surge?”
>Front Page had a bit of an edge to her voice, either mad that she was being talked over or because her strawberry pancakes aren’t yielding to her attempts to snatch them from your magic.
>You give Mysty a look that lets her know that you WILL be talking about this later, then turn to your daughter.
It is a pair of procedures that unicorn foals need to go through, well, need to go through if you don’t want them casting and surging all over the place.
>>
>>30814595
YESS

YES

I AM GREATES SUMMONER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZvChBy-sQ
>>
>”What do you mean, dad? I can only levitate, I’m not even close to being able to cast any spells.”
It’s a leftover from the pre-Equestria times. Whenever something threatened a unicorn foal they could cast any number of random spells upon it to try and save themselves, or delay until their parents could arrive
>”Yep, it is why us unicorns were able to make a civilization for ourselves when pegasi were constantly fighting to survive and earth ponies were only getting by, by providing food for us.”
>Your daughter rolls her eyes, “Thanks for the lesson, but why can’t I cast anything when little foals can?”
>Your wife ignores the sarcasm and answers, “Because older unicorns need to be able to control what they cast, and on top of that many spells that seem like one are many stacked on top of each other in quick succession”
>Mysterious smiles closes her eyes and sits up straight, looking every bit as striking as she did when your first met her, “For example, the teleport I just performed was in fact nine total spells. First I had to slightly levitate what I was going to move, to make sure I didn’t teleport the floor anywhere. Second was a scan to make sure that I didn’t have anything in my magical field that I didn’t intend to teleport. Third an anti-material barrier to make sure nothing could get into my field, followed by an anti-magic barrier to make sure noponies’ magic could stop or interfere with the teleport. Next was a scan of the location I intended to teleport the bin to, so I didn’t teleport it into anything or into the ground. Then was another two barriers so that nothing could enter or interfere with the target area. Finally the actual teleport, and then a sound dampening spell so I wouldn’t wake my little prince when I was dispelling all of the barriers”
>Your daughter’s jaw was slack, and you felt the same tingle that resulted in your darling son.
>”And I did all of that again when I brought the bin back”
>>
>>30814642
>Front Page sunk down to the point only her head and hooves were on the table.
>”How am I supposed to do all that?,” she pouted simultaneously breaking and melting your heart, “You can cast like a hundred spells in 5 seconds, and I can’t even make my hooves silent.”
>Mysty levitated Page over to her lap where she wrapped a forehoof around her.
>”Two things Page; one I can only cast eighty seven unique spells in five seconds,” Front Page went slack in her mother’s grip, which was immediately adjusted to hug her tighter, “and two you’re already further along magically than I was when I was your age.”
>Front Page looked up at Mysterious, disbelief clear on her face.
>”It’s true. I was nearly ten before I mastered levitation, and you had it down back when you were seven.”
>You lowered the breakfast plate and Front Page gripped it in her magic and brought it to her, a small smile on her face.
>”Each unicorn is unique, dear, some go their entire lives not casting anything beyond what their talent requires, and some have a library of spells under their horns before they graduate from school.”
>Mysty ruffles Page’s mane before finishing, “It takes a lot of work to be a truly magical unicorn, but it isn’t necessary to be a happy one. Because I’ve met Sunset Shimmer, and while that twelve year old filly is a magical powerhouse, she is also the surliest little brat I’ve ever seen.”
>You scowl at the mean spirited jab at a child, and Front Page giggling at her mother makes it all the worse.
>You don’t want your daughter to be the type of foal who gets her enjoyment from tearing down others.
Mysterious! Don’t talk about a foal that way! I’m sure it is hard on her having to live up to the princess’ expectations.
>”Aah ahn sssh it.”
>’Oh, just buck me running.’
>>
>>30814651
>You are Anonymous
>’What time is it?’
Aah ahn ssh it?
>And you really miss talking.
>You immediately look around to see that you’re in the kitchen.
>And that is very dimly lit.
>As usual your stomach is already full.
>”Aww, Smithy...you woke up Anonymous. Tsk tsk, oh well.”
>The lights cut on and blind you for a few seconds.
>”But, Mom, you never answered, what’s a surge n scan?”
>Your mother glances at Wordsmith before answering, smiling at Page with her ears lowered, “We’re going to the hospital to see how strong Anonymous’ magic is, where it leans, and hopefully get it flowing so he doesn’t destroy the house when he learns how to access it.”
>’Fuck am I going to have to get a shot or something?’
>’Whatever, can’t be worse than a series of bullets.’
>Your ear twitches as you hear the jingling of keys in the next room approach.
>A tired looking, pale red unicorn mare with a medium ash-blonde mane in a curled bob walks in.
>With a sigh she removes her straw sunhat and places it at an empty section of the table and shakes her head.
>And like a switch was flipped a bright smile was plastered across her face.
>>
>>30814658
>”Ladies!”, she gives your mom and sister each a firm handshake. Hoofshake, whatever, “Gentlecolts...”, she bows and kisses Wordsmith’s hoof before smiling at you and kissing your forehead. “Through my superior business acumen, winning grin, and mighty pen,” she says posing at each word, “I have secured not one, not two, but every construction contract for Appleoosa and a couple in Dodge Junction just for good measure.”
>”Private residences and businesses too, or just public buildings?” Mom asked.
>”Why everything from the outhouse to the jailhouse ‘o matriarch” Fine added with a deep mocking bow, “Even managed the contract for the Apple’s farmhouse and the local Barnyard Bargains.”
>Wordsmith looked surprised, “I can’t believe you managed to convince the Apples to pay to have something built. They’re usually too proud to have somepony outside of their family even work on their farm.”
>Fine Print then wrapped an arm around Wordsmith, “Au contraire my stallion fair, you just have to appeal to their sense of family and pragmatism.” She gave Wordsmith a kiss on the cheek before sitting at the table, “Let them know that if half the family comes to built that’s half the family not working on their own farms and businesses, the rest is just acting like you belong. Sit at their table, eat their meals, by the way no fruit for mine if I have to eat another apple I’ll lose my mind.”
>Front Page perked up at that, “Hey, their apple pies and fritters are really really good Mother Fine.”
>Without missing a beat the perky mare put on a sly smile and shot back, “Oh? And how are their Apple Macs?”
>Your sister blushed, and started pouting and mumbling to herself.
>>
>>30814664
>After some snickering Mom continued on, “So, Fine, that has to be an outstanding commission you’re in for. Any plans? I know how you don’t like working for so long, but I also know you hate being broke a lot less.”
>”Well, blessed sister mine, you won’t have to look down your muzzle at me. Oh no no no. I plan on saving half of every bit I make.”
>Mom nods, smiling proudly, “Good mare, convincing Upper Crust of helping any mare besides herself is a battle, and I don’t like pulling rank overmuch.”
>”However I do plan on using a good deal of the rest to take our sweet Smithy on a lovely little trip, I’m looking to,” she pauses and looks at you and then Page, “make myself a full member.”
>Her eyebrows are going insane, so even if Page didn’t get innuendo is no doubt she does now.
>You yawn, your early wake up and full stomach fighting against you.
>”Now I know that you were on the train right before my own, and sweet Smithy loves to treat his girls right, but what is our oldest doing awake?”
>Front Page pulled back from all the attention suddenly directed her way.
>”I-I was um..”
>Without looking away from the stack of pancakes Wordsmith answered, “She was going to observe the pegasi clearing out the loose Everfree weather, from a SAFE distance and NOT on Sweet Apple’s farm.”
>Your heavy eyes close.
>”Aww Dad, come on I’m not a little foal anym-”
>…
>>
>>30814676
>”Aaaaap”
>You feel a hoof boop your nose.
>You blearily open your eyes just in time to see a white hoof cloud your vision and give you another boop.
>”Aap aap aap”
Am ah am ah
>You wave your hoof gently at the attacker, drowsiness preventing you from going any faster.
>You brush it away only for another soft tingly strike to make it through.
>You try to sit up on your hooves only to feel some cloth straps restrict your movement.
>Any sleepiness is blown away in fear.
>You look around quickly to get your bearings.
>Only to see that you’re in a double stroller with a giggling Rarity.
>An odd thing that you notice is that her mane is in the same style that you put it in a little over a week ago.
>It does look adorable on her, and take a bit a pride that her mom thought so too while doing her hair.
>A gust of cold air makes you look away, and you see that you’re in the hospital again.
>You can’t really see anything except legs and stomachs, but you assume that you’re here for the shot they were talking about earlier.
>”Text, Crumbles two for the Starswirl? They’re both in there?” A yellow earth pony with a blue neatly curled mane looks in at you and then Rarity, “Ok lets get to the examination room.”
>Her voice was harsh, and every word had an almost indistinguishable growl behind it.
>”Hello, Cold,” your mother says tersely, “I thought we would be seeing Fullheart today.”
>”Nurse Fullheart is observing.” Cold replies, tone not changing from general aggravation, “So her reactions to any unusual behavior won’t affect either foal.”
>”Oh..I can see why that-”
>Cold cut off mom immediately
>”That is what she said, I believe that she was actually fearful that your husband would make a return.”
>While her words were still harsh, she wasn’t growling anymore.
>’Maybe that is just how she sounds?’
>>
>>30814686
>You are pushed up to a door which opens up into a pretty large surgical room.
>You can even see the seating area surrounding the operating table, like a medical arena.
>There is a massive device next to the table.
>’This might be a bit worse than a shot.’
>The carriage is pushed over to the table, where the straps holding you in place are loosened, and you along with Rarity are levitated out and onto the table.
>You both look up in awe at the device.
>And slowly your awe falls to confusion
>’Is that a fucking colander with Christmas lights on it?’
>”Is that a bucking colander with Hearth’s Warming lights on it?”
>Cookie covers Rarity’s ears.
>”Not in front of the foals, Mysty!”
>”A doctor came up with the concept, so the original probably was.” Cold lowers the colander to just out of your reach, “The old model needed to have a different attachment for every size horn, this just requires the doctor to change the angle.”
>You mom looks at the device thoughtfully and nods, “That’s actually pretty clever, surprised a nurse never came up with it before…”
>She looks up at Cold, “And the lights, do they light up a specific color for magical affinity to make it easier for the laypony to read?”
>Cold rolls her eyes, “No, they just make it look more festive so the foals aren’t so scared of the thing. For better or worse patient comfort is usually at the forefront on a doctor’s mind.”
>The doors open and a tan stallion with a brown mane walks in holding a tray with two bottles in dark blue magic.
>”Speak of the Nightmare.., thank you Doctor Stable. Could you get some pre-test readings while I get the scanner ready? Start with Rarity, please.”
>>
>>30814694
>”Yes ma’am, Nurse Coldheart. Mrs...” he looks down at his chart, “Crumbles, would you please hold Rarity’s hooves away from her barrel so that I can check her heartbeat?”
>She grabs Rarity’s hooves and holds them outward, before rocking them back and forth to keep her still and entertained.
>She giggles and gives the doctor only the barest of glances, as he listens to her heartbeat, breathing, and the usual tests.
>After he is done he moves over to you, and before he can say anything mom has grabbed your arms and are holding them outward.
>Unlike Cookie she doesn’t try to play with you, but whisper calming nothings into your ear
>’Must think I’d be scared or something.’
>You do watch closely how Stable performs the tests.
>’Heart in the same place, lungs too.’
>’Pretty standard all things considered.’
>A giggle breaks your focus and you see Rarity with the colander at an odd angle with her horn sticking out of one of the holes.
>The machine hums a bit, one of the bars fills up three quarters, and the gauge tilts to the right.
>’Looks like a background machine from Dexter’s Lab. What is it even measuring.”
>It continues like that for nearly a minute, before sounding off with a soft ‘ding’ and printing out a piece of paper.
>Coldheart mumbles to herself as she reads over the paper.
>”Well nurse, how is my filly? I’m on eggshells donchaknow.”
>After a couple more seconds the nurse replies, “Surprisingly strong. While she isn’t breaking any records, she has a well above average level of harmony magic within her. Her affinity leans heavily towards chaos magic, but not outside of the normal range.”
>Nurse Coldheart lowers the paper and looks Cookie in the eye, “In short you have a perfectly healthy filly, though expect her to cast frequently. Ponies who lean toward chaos are very playful with their magic.”
>>
>>30814702
>A light flashes in your left eye and only then to you remember that you’re being examined.
>You look at the stallion as he looks in each eye and jots some more notes down.
>”That’s everything, I’ve never dealt with such a cooperative foal before.”
>Mom ruffles your hair, “Yeah, my little prince is easily the most well behaved foal in my entire blessing. Hay, maybe the most well behaved pony.”
>Laughing at her own joke, mom moves you closer to the device.
>The colander is lowered onto your head and slowly your horn goes through one of the many holes of varying sizes.
>The machine begins to hum, and you feel a tingle in your forehead.
>Like the feeling of hitting your elbow, and a feather going slowly across your skin.
>Then a muscle that you never knew you had flexes, but only for an instant.
>All you could tell was that it was at the top of your head, and when it flexed the same sound that a unicorn’s magic makes came from you.
>You immediately try to find it, but no matter how much you try to flex every muscle in your head you can’t feel that particular one again.
>The tingles begin again and soon enough the muscle flexes once more.
>You focus on finding your source for magic, and everything that allows.
>But it is like trying to control your heartbeat.
>You hear the machine ding and the sensations cease.
>You feel despair creeping in, as the fastest route out of helplessness slips from you.
>”Hmmm… Well, your son’s harmony magic is significant ally lower than Rarity’s, though that’s to be expected as a colt. However he leans almost totally to order magic.”
>>
>>30814716
>’What does that even mean? Order, Harmony, Chaos? I need to know how to use this fucking thing, lady.’
>Your mom picks you up and places the bottles that the doctor brought in to your mouth.
>’Mmm, tastes like the candy coffee they serve at Starbucks’
>”He gets that from his father, Wordsmith skews heavily to order. It’s why he is such a big help at old Cortland’s library.”
>”You know about this stuff Tex?” Cookie asks placing the bottle to Rarity’s lips.
>Mom laughs, but you notice that her ears lower a bit, “Well one of us had to pay attention in class, Basically unicorns who lean chaos are faster and more creative magic wise. So expect your little filly to drive Hondo up the walls with her casting.”
>Cookie scoffs, “I know this is our first, but I’m sure Hondo and I can handle some random levitations.”
>Mom smirks, “No, that is what I’ll have to deal with. Unicorns who lean toward order will only have one or two spells that they’re experts in, INCLUDING levitation. Rarity on the other hoof will probably turn your fridge into a marshmallow before flying through the ceiling.”
>Cookie’s face is a mask of dread.
>Your mom shrugs, “Page leaned chaos. So did Scribble.”
>Once you finished your drink the doctor took it away from you, and soon took Rarity’s too.
>”Ladies, since your foals have finished it’s time for the second part of the test. Please follow me to the observation room.” Cold said, grumpily.
>With that, you and Rarity were placed on the floor and the adults left the room, taking the exam table and device with them.
>She looks around for a bit, before focusing on you.
>Her fading smile brightens once more as she walks towards you and is seemingly drawn to your hair.
>>
>>30814721
>After letting her play with it for a minute or two you feel a bit playful yourself and start tickling her.
>Laughing she boops your nose, and during the subsequent scrunch bites your ear.
>Luckily she doesn’t do it hard enough to cause any pain.
>You two play around like this for a while, and you feel a bit better about your situation.
>Just not being carried around and looked over for a bit is a breath of fresh air.
Ank ooo.
>Rarity’s reply is to tackle you and do that weird thing these ponies do when they rub their faces on each other, before jumping away eager to keep playing.
>You realize you are too, you’ve never had this much energy.
>After a bit it isn’t about play anymore, you and her are just randomly running around.
>Doing anything you can to burn off the ceaseless energy.
>It just seems to pump you up more and more, until you get a really weird feeling near the top of your head.
>Before you can give any attention to it you hear Rarity laughing her head off.
>You look and see her just running in place.
>’Holy shit that is so goddamn cute’
>You rush to join her, but her horn starts to glow blue.
>Soon the entire room is awash in her blue light.
>She starts to float a bit and fires magic in random directions
>You look around to see random bits of wall have patterns put on them, some of the chairs from the arena turn into random objects. Mostly rattles and scarves.
>One hits you, but it only makes your fur shiny.
>Just then the pressure in your head is relieved.
>And the blue light takes on a green tinge.
>The room looks the color of the ocean.
>There are no random green bits of magic, just one solid beam.
>It carves a path through the room until it hits the wall.
>From there it spells out ‘Anonymous’ in beautiful calligraphy.
>Your eyes follow the beam back until they cross as you finally realize that it is coming from you.
>>
>>30814731
>The muscle clenches and the beam races across the wall spelling out random words.
>’Rarity, Mysterious Text, Front Page, Trip C. Faggot, Poppanon, Femanon, Mamanon.’
>Everyone in your life, past or present, gets written out in exquisite text.
>You collect your thoughts to try and ease up on the pressure of the muscle.
>The pressure doesn’t abate, but you finally are able to seize the organ.
>The beams’ straight perfect line work loses focus, but you are able to direct it
>You start small, and draw a circle.
>You draw many things, instinct demanding you continue to use magic but you have to learn how to use this.
>’Writing, grabbing, self sufficiency’
>You don’t think you’ve smiled this hard in your entire life.
>After a time, many scribbles, and many pictures the magic ceases.
>You would think that you would be exhausted, but you’re just a full of energy as you were before.
>You and Rarity continue to run and play until the adults return.
>”Goodness gracious, I forgot surges could be so intense. How are they still going nurse?”
>”About 16 hours Ms. Crumbles.”
>”Sixteen bucking hours?! You bucking madmare, what am I supposed to do with a hyped up filly for SIXTEEN MOON-DAMNED HOURS?!”
>Everyone pulls back, including you.
>Not Rarity though, who takes the opportunity to pull your tail.
>”Sweet Celestia Cookie,” your mom then shakes off the shock, “Don’t worry, I can take care of this, but I’m going to need your help.
>After a spirited game of tag, your mom and Cookie strapped you and Rarity into the stroller.
>It was torture having so much energy, but having to stay still.
>Luckily Rarity kept you distracted, by messing with your hair or booping you every time you started trying to escape.
>>
>>30814738
>After what felt like an eternity you heard your mom speak.
>”Hi Smithy, hello Hondo. Doing a bit of shopping?”
>”Mysty, you’re finished already? How is everything?”
>”Nothing to worry about,” Cookie answered, “Our foals are perfectly normal and healthy.”
>”Anything of note dere, hun?” Hondo asked.
>”Well little Rarity is pretty strong and leans chaos, while our little prince is average and leans order. Like you Smithy.”
>Your mother’s voice drops very low, “Now Cookie.”
>”Um Hondo, dear… I love you, and you’re very handsome.”
>”I love you, you’re handsome, Smithy.”
>With that there is a flash of light and both mothers are gone.
>”Wait, what? No! Mysterious! Don’t you dare leave us with both foals”
>”Wordsmith? What’s the problem? We haven’t seen our little ones all day.”
>Wordsmith sighs heavily, “The problem is that they’re going to be wired all day long. Bucking nurse, should have wrung Fullheart’s neck when she did it to Scribble.”
>”Don’t cha think that you’re going a bit overboard dere? So they’re a bit hyper, nothing we can’t handle.”
>”Say that again at three in the morning.”
>Hondo’s eyes go wide, “T-three…?”
>”If we’re lucky.”
>”Oh.”
>There is a click
>’Finally!’
>It took some doing, especially with hooves, but you managed to get all the straps off of you.
>You free, Rarity and then you both hop out of the stroller and spend the day running through town. Two stallions chasing after you.
>…
>>
>>30814747
>You are Wordsmith
>It is three fourty-four in the morning, and you could be asleep.
>You should be asleep, but you cannot go to sleep.
>So you stare at the crib in your near pitch black room.
>Anonymous Letter is just now starting to yawn and lay down.
>You set a bottle filled with water next to him, in case he wakes up.
>He led you and Hondo across the market for hours, along with little Rarity.
>You’ve never been so embarrassed.
>You know that that old gossip Greenhooves will tell everypony, who somehow managed to not see Anonymous make you look like a fool.
>Worst of all he was always on the edge of another surge, with how his horn would glow once every few minutes.
>The only silver linings to this entire situation was that he and Rarity never separated, and this was in Ponyville instead of Canterlot.
>There isn’t anymore movement, and he is breathing slow now.
>You can barely stand, but you smile regardless.
>He may act strange, and according to the nurses he might be a genius, but when night falls and the lights are off he is just your son.
>If his muzzle wasn’t proof enough his magic takes after you too.
>You kiss your son on his head and lower your voice as low as you can make it.
Daddy loves you, son.
>You leave the room and using your horn as a light walk to Mysterious’ study.
>Opening the door, you see her asleep on a pile of papers stacked next to her typewriter.
>Your horn glows brighter as you lift your tired wife across your back, and walk back to the room.
>Your perfectly sized bed is full, as it should be.
>Warm and welcoming
>You take off your slippers and crawl to your spot
>As it should be.
>This is the life you signed up for.
>This is the life you wanted.
>This is the life your sons would have.
>And their sons
>You lay your wife down next to Fine Print and snuggle up close to her, and pull Inkwell's hoof across your withers, content after a hard day.
Thank Celestia, I was born a stallion
>>
>>30814754
That's everything, I hope it isn't shit.
Especially since I had to write the thing all over since the last version of it was shit.
Anyway, this is the last chapter of Anon as a baby. So there will be a lot more black text.

Next two updates will be intermissions though. Don't know if anyone knows what a minimester is, but they suck dick for getting green done.
>>
File: laughing micheal jordan.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing micheal jordan.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>30814523
>>
>>30814805
Well fuck, now I want to know what happens next. Please don't leave us hanging for weeks on end next time. And I'm glad the propeller hasn't claimed you yet.
>>
File: 1500160649830.png (1MB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500160649830.png
1MB, 640x1080px
>>30814586
>>30814603
>>30814825
>tfw your post gets the (you)'s you were hoping for.
>>
>>30814805
>I hope it isn't shit.
It definitely isn't.
>>
>>30814702
>>’Looks like a background machine from Dexter’s Lab. What is it even measuring.”
hah
>>
>>30814716
>Well, your son’s harmony magic is significant ally lower than Rarity’s
>significant ally
FIX
>>
>>30815246
Fixed in paste, thank you.
>>
>>30814747
>>You free, Rarity and then you both hop out of the stroller and spend the day running through town.
>You free, Rarity
Needless comma.
>>
>>30814805
I am very interest in the next update. Can't wait to see what spells he becomes a prodigal genius in.

I'm figuring one of them will end up being combat related, considering his violent demise.
>>
>>30815270
Got it, thanks dude.
>>
>>30814805
>Next two updates will be intermissions though
WHEN
>>
>>30814295
She comes off as a sarcastic mare, to me.

Anon shacking up with her, much to the bafflement of other ponies, would be hilarious.

They snip and snipe at one another, but ponies can't understand how they're still together and in love.
>>
File: 14980949138955.png (193KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14980949138955.png
193KB, 1024x1024px
>>30815358
That sounds like a really fun story waiting to happen.
>>
>>30815358
>Friendship map keeps going on the fritz when they have even a minor argument.
>However, while the 6 + Glimmer "gear up", it vanishes, as Anon and Sunrise have settled the current problem.
>Glimmer and Twilight are baffled when Anon and Sunrise unite and turn on the both of them, when they try to intervene, despite arguing with each other.
>>
File: 1483403850395.jpg (168KB, 794x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483403850395.jpg
168KB, 794x1080px
>>30814754
thank the God-Emperor
Good green after so many threads finally!
You've brought hope to RGRE
>>
>>30814805
I was waiting on this, and boy, you delivered.
It took a while, but after reading it, Im not even mad, it was worth the wait.
Nice you fleshed out Wordsmith, until now he was that one stallion that conked his wifes horn few times and made Anon cry.
I wonder what other words and pics Anon carved into the walls and how were they received by ones overseeing the surges.
>Anyway, this is the last chapter of Anon as a baby.
So whats the jump, magic kindergarten?
>>
>>30813613
This, they just don't notice due to it being a "human like pregnancy, not a full horse one
>>
>>30815279
Sounds like he's gonna get the writing/graffiti spell he used and telekinesis. I do hope there's more than just those though.
>>
>>30815762
It may be kind of a shallow carving spell.
And if you amp it up enough, carving through things can be quite lethal.
>>
>>30814686
>”Aaaaap”
>You feel a hoof boop your nose.

My heart.

>>30815858
Why the fixation on combat?
I'd give my left nut to be able to telekinetically draw perfect letters, do you even realise how much potential that has?
Letters are just symbols, symbols are drawings and drawings are just a series of lines.

Any unicorn can pick something up and stab someone with it, if anon's able to wrap his head around the above concept, then he could copy / create almost virtually anything.
A picture's worth a thousand words after all.
>>
>>30815921
Its not about combat, but more about applying mundane things in more advanced and powerful ways, but you understand this I see.
Its just that carving/burning letters on the surfaces seems to leave more room for expanding into other directions than just drawing/painting them, combat just being one of them.
>>
>>30816000
Either way Anon is probably gonna bullshit his way into way more magical abilities as the story goes.
>>
>>30816060
He gets the magical ability to instantly seduce mares, but only if the mare is Rarity.
>>
>>30816186
Everyone inherently has that ability, so what's the point?
>>
>>30814805
Please don't leave us. I need this finished
>>
>>30813348
>You open the can of beer then drain the contents on her shirt and skin.
>You keep eye contact as her face morph to surprise and anger.
>Before she could open her mouth, you push her into the sofa and lick her jawline and neck.
>She moans as your tongue push against the muscles of her neck and kiss lower into her collar bone.
>You lick the liquor off her skin, droplets of beer form a small pool as you squeeze her tits together.
>You try your best to keep eye contact as you lap up the beer from her cleavage.
>She tries to embrace you but you lie her down the sofa and keep her arms above her head.
>You give Luna a peck on her cheeks and thanked her for the beer before you stood up and went to bed.
>>
>>30815302
They should both be out by Labor day. Even if I have to do them both on Labor day.

>>30815737
Yeah, but to account for how quick pones develop (walking once out of the womb, starting to talk after a few months etc), and because that's about how old Pipsqueak looked, it'll be 3 years instead of 5

>>30816244
With the exception of actual death, I'll keep this going.
>>
>>30816741
>>30813348
Finally! Good greens! I hope the authors don't give up their stories.
>>
>>30816953
me too, these greens are too good to stay unfinished =/
>>
well here comes a fun bit
>>30778820

That link should give you all the warning you need to stop reading now if you werent involved

As a guy who finds prostate stimulation fun, and orgasim enhanceing, I will tell you this.
I can stick a finger up my ass, pull it out and there will be nothing on it, a slight smell but its anal,
you are getting a slight smell no matter what.
you know what every one of my worst play time experiences were, trying to enema. It made the shit soft, made it come out runny, and even when it feels like it's all out, the shit water is still there, and trying to enema that out just makes more shit water come out. My experience,
and this is all with 'toys' no other person involved otherwise I would require myself to be squeaky clean, however, putting a finger up there and feeling poo, or having a toy come out with some poo on it is far less of a mess and hassle to clean then here comes some shit water. but this is just my two cents on it. if you don't feel crap, there is likely very little if you were having hard poos before you start playing with that particular orifice.

Like I said, you were warned, ending all further discussion on my part on this topic with this post.
>>
>>30816741
It's really good to see you back.
>>
File: r0LSKX2.gif (3MB, 428x360px) Image search: [Google]
r0LSKX2.gif
3MB, 428x360px
>>30814805
I had given up hope that you'd return, but man, I'm glad you took your time and delivered. This update was nice, though I consider it one of the weaker ones so far. Part of me was looking forward to Anon being super strong or something to satisfy my constant penchant for sue Anons, but this is actually more interesting. He'll be great at one or two things, but really lackluster at most spells, and his sister will actually be stronger overall, which allows her to be a protector still in some cases. Often magic systems with big weaknesses are the most interesting, so a character who's working almost within that sort of system alone works well. As a human, I think it makes more sense that he'd struggle with magic for a long time despite being smart.

The issue is that, we only really got to see him use a writing beam and that's not particularly that interesting of a spell to specialize in. If that's not his specific power, then in this update we really didn't learn anything about his magic. Not anything significant yet anyhow, and that's what makes the update feel weak to me. Learning about his father was nice on the other hand, but I still read foremost for unique Anon interactions. I'm personally hoping he's not just a writer. I write green and all, but it wouldn't help me insert and it'd just feel obnoxiously meta. I feel like making him buck the trend his parents have set would be more interesting as they struggle to understand him or something.

Looking forward to the adolescent foal stage. Baby stage was super cool but allowing him to talk and interact really opens this up. Also if you feel you're struggling to figure out what to do with updates, maybe you could get in contact with some other writers so they can help you out?
>>
>>30814805
>Don't know if anyone knows what a minimester is
I do. It makes sense that this was delayed.
>>
More Equis ponies getting MOONED when
>>
File: qrcode.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qrcode.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>30816060
Dude, if you can draw magical circles almost instantly you could do
>ANYTHING,
because this is how magical circles work, you set up a pattern with a spell request that a 3̠͇r̭̪̬d̠̣̞͖ ͓̞̳͇͚͍ͅp̹͍̙̺ḁ̪r̩͔̤͎̩̯͙t̰̮y̻̮̩̞̦̤̗͟ ͓
̴͚̳͚͚̺̘̤ can detect and you put some energy or something of value in it, 3̠͇r̭̪̬d̠̣̞͖ ͓̞̳͇͚͍ͅp̹͍̙̺ḁ̪r̩͔̤͎̩̯͙t̰̮y̻̮̩̞̦̤̗͟ ͓ takes spell request and payment, spews out the spell and takes excessive energy or something of value.
̴͚̳͚͚̺̘̤ With this kind of power you can accomplish almost
>ANYTHING,
the only bottleneck here is your power output and your imagination.
>>
File: 1499736763039.jpg (68KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499736763039.jpg
68KB, 1280x960px
>>30817726
I need more pretty night princess.
>>
>"Come on Anon! You're doing good! Pick on those feet! One-two, one-two!"
>It was a very hot day out on Canterlot high's track
>That hot humidity that made a guy want to just stay inside with the air conditioning on blast
>People shouldn't be outside in this weather, but here you were, not only out here in the hot, horrible sun, but running
>RUNNING
>Mrs. Spitfire, your gym teacher, must have had a very bad morning because, for some reason or another, she had brought you and the rest of the class out here to do laps
>A lot of laps
>Too many fucking laps
>Surprisingly however, most of the other kids didn't seem all that bothered by the heat or humidity
>Sure, everyone was sweating like pigs, but pretty much everyone was at least jogging
>You weren't jogging because you weren't used to this bullshit weather
>All of your life you had lived in a place where it only got really hot once or twice in the whole year
>You could barely breath as you trekked along the track
>With each step you could feel the sun beating down on you
>Sweat was pouring off you in buckets, and you could feel one hell of a headache coming on
>Fucking bullshit...
>"Come on, Anon," Caramel said, giving you a little nudge in the back. "You're doing great! Just a few more laps!"
>"Yeah, you're doing fantastic, bud," Flash said as he smoothly jogged right beside you. "Just keep your head up and remember to breath."
>"YEAH!" Bulk roared in front of you as he threw up his arms
>Like usual, your buddies were crowded around you but, because they were increasingly paranoid about your safety around school's women, they, as a collective group, had decided to get a little more serious
>Each one of them was wearing police-style riot gear, complete with batons and shields
>You had no idea where they had gotten the stuff
>When you had asked them about it all they did was change the subject
>Still, the gear seemed to be working
>>
>>30817902
HERE WE GO. So much green, holy shit.
>>
"Wait wait wait wait... let me process this"
>Sunset looks at you wodnering if you explained anything to complicated
>"Would showing you help?"
>There is a long pause
>"He he, just kidding"
>You know that reaction
"Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't take you up on the offer, I'm just trying to process this"
>"What's there to process, human body, pony colors, and genitals."
>You don't hesitate this time
>You pull her in close
"You know what, I think a close inspection would help alot"

>Be sunset
>Holy hay that worked!
>Twilight said he was easy, but you had no idea
>She also mentioned how fun he could be
>>
>>30817902
>Not a single beautiful, grabby girl had tried to make a pass at you for the last few days
>No tits rubbing against your body, no groping, no pretty, bosomy girls trying to sit in your lap
>...
>Yeah...
>You did your best to wipe the sweat out of your eyes as you shambled forward
>You might have said something to your buddies--maybe a playful fuck you for how easily they seemed to be carrying that armor while you were dying in just a t-shirt and shorts--but if you would have done that you'd have probably passed out
>Your lungs were on fire
>No matter what you did you couldn't catch your breath
>After this was all over you were pretty sure that you were going to be so sunburnt that you wouldn't get out of bed tomorrow morning
>But still, despite all of this, you kept putting one foot in front of the other
>You were NOT going to fucking pass out
>You were a man dammit, not some asthma-riddled nerd!
>You could do this!
>Yeah you fucking could!
>Just a couple more minutes and this hell would be all over!
>Then you could take a shower, drink your body weight in water, and take the mother of all naps during your study hall next period!
>You gritted your teeth and, against your better judgement, you increased your pace from a drunken shamble to what might have been considered a jog
>"There you go! So us your stuff boy!" Flash cheered
>"Atta boy, Nonny!" Thunderlane added, giving your back a slap
>You ignored the two of them, just keeping your eyes straight ahead
>You also made sure to ignore the winged warrior maidens standing on either side of the track
>And all of the big, burly viking men drinking and screaming at wooden tables
>...
>And that weird polka dotted chinese dragon
>You had no time for that shit
>Just keep your feet moving
>If you kept your feet moving you'd be fine
>Probably
>Since you and your little group--though you were giving it your all-- were going about as slow as you could without walking, you had people passing by you
>>
>>30818024
OMG, I love this green O.O
>>
>>30818024
>Anon gets pulled aside after the run by Spitfire
>At first the guys object or try to come along ad are immediately BTFO'd by Spitfire
>Taken to her office for a talk on his lack of physical prowess
>A teacher wouldn't harm a student after all
>Right?
>WRONG
>Get to the office and Anon learns and interesting fact
>Spitfire's fetish is /ss/
>>
>>30818076
Fuck off.
>>
>>30818024
>Every single one of them were girls
>All of them were wearing sports bras and shorts so small and tight that they left nothing to the imagination
>Usually, you'd have loved to just sit back and take in the sights, but those viking guys really looked like they wanted you to sit with them, and you REALLY didn't like how that weird dragon was looking at you
>So you were focused on jogging and nothing else
>In fact, you were so focused on the task at hand you didn't notice Rainbow jog past your little group
>The rainbow-haired girl, as quick as a whip, darted behind Flash, breaking the little defensive circle around you
>"HEY!" Flash yelled, looking over his shoulder at her. "What are you--?"
>Grinning, Rainbow brushed past you, giving Bulk's ass a squeeze before slipping right past Caramel
>Bulk, the mountain of a man that he was, let out a surprised shriek, jumping into the air while the other guys gasped in surprise
>Before anyone could make a move toward her however, Rainbow was racing down the track
>"Rainbow! You fatherfucker!" Thunderlane snapped, charging after her with his baton at the ready. "Get back here!"
>Bulk, about as red as could be, raced after him
>"Come on! Let's get that fucking pig!" Caramel shrieked, giving Flash a nudge before lowering his helmet and taking off too
>Flash, at the very least, giving you a worried glance before dashing off to help chase after Rainbow
>You, of course, continued moving at your slow but steady pace
"Running... like a... slave... sweating... like a... sinner... but I'm... not no... motherfucking... quitter... Whoo..."
>You didn't notice as bodies began to line up on either side of you
>Someone ran right in front of you, as did someone make their way behind you, effectively surrounding you
>If you would have been in the right state of mind to take a notice of your surroundings, you would have noticed that every single person around you was a girl
>And not only that they were all grinning
>>
>>30817902
>Pick on those feet!
*pick up
>>
File: 1487919666491.png (137KB, 650x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487919666491.png
137KB, 650x672px
>>30817717
Seriously legitimate spoilers ahead.
Don't fucking read unless you want to know future shit.

Last chance to back off._____________________

I mean it___________________________
Anon definitely isn't going to be a writer. One of the reasons I had to redo this entire chapter was because I was going to go in the opposite direction, well that and the Starswirl test was going to be edgy and holy shit it was retarded.
Anon would be full of potential and fuck logic chaos magic and then spend the entirety of his childhood being the shield for his reckless sister and feminine childhood friend. But then there would be no such thing as a threat, or even a problem. If he could just be mini Discord and poof away the bad things in silly ways, why even have them in the first place?
To be a decent character Anon needs challenges, he needs failures, he needs limits. Otherwise he is just Wonder Woman snapping necks as he pleases because Wonder Woman has no kryptonite.

>>30817779 is in the right direction but it'll probably runes or glyphs, so it will still be very much restricted in what he can do. So no pargon pargon Friendship pargon pargon
>>
>>30818024
>>"There you go! So us your stuff boy!" Flash cheered
*show us
>>
>>30818232
why would you do this

you know /mlp/ cant resist spoilers
>>
File: 7b0.webm (399KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.webm
399KB, 320x220px
>>30818143
>>
>>30818256
That's why only one line is a spoiler, that was going to get started in the next chapter.
Can't go too far ahead because I could just think that it is stupid later and get rid of it.
>>
>>30818295
NEXT CHAPTER WHEN
>>
>>30818143
"Nobody... knows the... trouble I've... been through... nobody knows... my misery..."
>The group veered off to the right
>You, pinned on all sides, were forced to follow them
"Run all... day... run till the... sun sets... run till... the runs.... holy... fucking shit..."
>The girls picked up their pace a bit
>You, seeing vikings at your heels trying to spill ale all over you, went as fast as you were able
>Not to far away from you was a little shed
>The girls' smiles widened at the sight of it
>"Come on, we're almost there! Let's get this cutie tucked away before anyone sees!"
>Hands pressed against your back, helping you move a little quicker
>The girl in front of you raced forward
>She grabbed the shed's door and threw it open, motioning you to go inside
>And so you were half led, half pushed into a small shed with a group of girls
>The blinding light of the sun suddenly became darkness
>Your nose scrunched up and you blinked, thinking that the dragon had gotten you
>Or maybe that weird floating duck with the water gun and sparklers...
>However, as your eyes slowly became accustomed to the lack of light, you noticed that you were standing in a place filled with sports equipment
>Poles, shot put balls and disks, javelins. those thingys that you jump over
>In the corner of the room was a mesh bag filled with uniforms that you could smell from here
>But none of that fucking mattered
>None of it
>Because, right next to a small window on the other side of the shed, was a big orange container
>The very same container you knew they kept water and horse-person gatorade
>As the girls closed the door behind them, a few of them began to chuckle
>One of the, a grinning Cloudchaser, stepped in front of you
>"Well, well, well, it looks like we finally have you all to our--"
>You grabbed the girl by the shoulders
>With a herculean effort, you picked her up in the air and moved her a few inches to the right
>>
>>30818302
>Then, licking your very, VERY dry lips, you marched over to the container
>Come on baby...
>Give daddy some good news...
>You unscrewed the top of the container, tossing the top over your shoulder before poking your head inside
>What you saw inside nearly brought tears to your eyes
>It was water
>You had no idea how long it had been sitting in here in this hot ass shed, but it was water
>The nectar of life
>The rejuvenator
>The most holy of holies
>You didn't hesitate
>Grabbing the containers handles, you lifted the thing up and tilted it back
>Water rushed out, soaking your entire body, but you didn't care
>You drank as fast as you could, your eyes slowly slipping closed
>You drank and drank and drank
>Once or twice you dunked your head into the water, trying to clean the sweat from your face
>Eventually, after far too little time, the stream of water dribbled out and the container emptied
>Breathing hard, and with a belly full of water, you tossed the container away
>You then pulled your soaking wet shirt off, a smile coming to your face, and sat down heavily
"I... needed that...
>Pressing your back against the wall, you let out a sigh
>A few moments passed as you just sat there, recollecting your senses
>It wasn't until after that did you notice where you were
>You blinked, looking around at the open-mouthed and wide-eyes girls around you
"Um... what? What the hell am I doing here?" you asked. "Where did the fellas go?"
>That seemed to bring the girls out of their stupor
>Cloudchaser cleared her throat, taking a few steps toward you
>"You don't need to worry about them big guy. You're here with us now."
>"Yeah, and we're gonna take REAL good care of you," Cloudy Skies added, licking her lips as she eyed your bare chest
>"Real good care," Flitter said, walking over and placing a hand on your shoulder
>As she gave it a squeeze, you looked her up and down
>Long, toned legs greeted you, as well as a well muscled tummy
>>
>>30817204
Some personal advice for you.
You enema too deeply. Just take a shit and then flush whats left of fully formed feces in your rectum and lower colon. You dont insert deeper than that, unless you do. If enema gets to the mushy half-formed stuff that is deeper, you get hour long diarrhea that doesnt quit and raw anus from shitting out all the shit water.
>>
>>30818436
Well good to know, will keep in mind for
next time.
>>
>>30818434
>Her boobs were nothing to write home about--none of the girls surrounding you were higher than a b-cup--but their nice legs and cute little butts were more than enough to make you perk up
"Oh, is this another one of those kidnapping sex things?" you asked, a small smile coming to your face
>With a chuckle, Cloudchaser bent over and booped your nose
>"That's right big guy. You're all ours now," she cooed. "And we're not leaving here until we've drained all of the cum from those cute little nuts of yours~"
>Your smile widened just a little more
>You got water, were out of that fucking sun, and had a bunch of pretty, glistening, barely clothed girls ready to molest you?
>Fucking neat!
>Cloudchaser put both hands on your shoulders
>"Now why don't you be a good little boy and sit still while momma has her fun huh?" she asked. "I promise that I'll make you--"
>"Hang on, Cloudy," one of the girls said. "Why the fuck do you get to go first?"
>Cloudchaser froze, standing up and whipping around to look at the girl
>"What are you talking about, Stream Line? I was always supposed to go first!"
>"I don't remember that being part of the plan," another girl said, crossing her arms against her chest
>Cloudchaser frowned
>"Well tough shit. I'm the one that make the plan so I'm going first."
>The girl tried to turn back to you, only for Flitter to stop her
>"What the hell are you talking about, Cloudy? You didn't have anything to do with the fucking plan!"
>Cloudchaser slapped her sister's hand away
>"Are you kidding me? This whole thing was my idea!"
>"No it wasn't, it was all of our plan!"
>"Nah-uh! I'm the one that had the idea for Rainbow to--"
>"Bullshit! That was my idea!"
>"Oh fuck you Fleetfoot! You couldn't idea your way out of a paper bag!"
>That was the straw that broke the camel's back
>The other girls surged forward, frowns on their faces and their chests puffed out
>They started arguing, shouting, there was even a shoving match or two
>>
>>30818516
Seriously now, at what point does he just grab one and have his way with her? Clearly waiting for one of the girls to do something isn't going to happen.
>>
>>30818516
>You frowned as well, looking all around
"Um, ladies? Why don't you all just take turns? I'm sure I can get to each of you--"
>Your voice was drowned out as the arguing escalated into full fledge screaming matches
>"FUCK YOU, FLITTER!"
>YEAH, WELL, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR MOSQUITO BITES AND FUCK OFF THE EDGE OF MY CLIT?"
>"OH FUCK YOU!
>"FUCK YOU!"
>You let out a groan, lightly smacking the back of your head against the wall
>Goddammit...
>From beside you, you saw the shed's window open
>A second later, a very anxious Bulk poked his head inside
>He looked around until he saw you
>Eyes widening, he reached over and grabbed you by the arm
>You gave no resistance as the giant of a man bodily lifted you up and pulled you out of the shed
>You closed your eyes, letting out a sigh as the horrible sun was once again doing it's best to murder you
>Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>>30818544
At least he's got good friends with good intentions.
>>
>>30818544
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: 1503678510821.png (164KB, 777x950px) Image search: [Google]
1503678510821.png
164KB, 777x950px
>>30818556
F L U T T E R S H Y

WHEN
>>
>>30818569
But what if it's also like a reversal of Flutterrape and she's actually a very competent rapist?
>>
>>30818143
Rainbow is a cheeky fucker
>>
>>30818586
What if she's actually really sweet and kind but she keeps getting into situations where people think she's a horrible pervert or sexual predator?
>>
File: 1425507539973.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425507539973.png
258KB, 600x600px
>>30818599
Dash is a qt little troublemaker.
>>
>>30818603
>RGRE Fluttershy's life is basically one giant Ben Stiller or Curb Your Enthusiasm styled misunderstanding fueled spaghetti fest

I would read the fuck out of this.
>>
File: 1356934374956.png (872KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1356934374956.png
872KB, 900x900px
>>30818658
>trips and falls on some guy in the halls and lands with her breasts smothering his face
>gets locked out of the girls locker room naked and tries to sneak through the boys to get clothes but gets caught
>goes to get up from her desk but her skirt snags on it and rips off, flashing the guy next to her
Being Fluttershy is suffering.
>>
>>30818556
>cardio is suffering

Nice self insert
>>
>>30818603
It's RGREqG, so she most likely /is/ a pervert, She's a teenage horsegirl, hormones are gonna be raging, but she's Fluttershy, she's a harmless pervert.

How lucky for her that Nonny is also a pervert.
>>
>>30818516
God damn it, JUST FUCK ALREADY YOU DUMB SHITS, ANON WILL RAPE THE NEXT GROUP STUPID IF YOU DONT MOVE YOUR TIGHT ASSES UP AND DOWN THAT SHAFT, NOW!
>>
>>30818544
fuuuuuuuuck....I feel your pain Anon, sunlight is my weakness too.
>>
>>30818690
>Eventually she encounters Anon who thinks it's another attempt on his cock.
>He's sick of all the failed attempts and they're nothing but annoying interruptions now.
>"DO IT! FUCK! RAPE ME! OR WHATEVER! ANYTHING! JUST DO IT, FAGGOT!"
>>
>30803826
celestia's school for gifted whatever, the idea is anon is adopted by her, cadence is overbearing and tried help anon with what girls to avoid because she would be leaving town for a few days/weeks to which anon takes full advantage of said 'they are interested in me' list.

floor board being a home ec teacher just amuses me.
>>
File: 1503678511315.png (117KB, 631x639px) Image search: [Google]
1503678511315.png
117KB, 631x639px
>>30818851
>not raping HER in his frustration
>being a faggot
>>
>>30818893
>implying it would be rape either way

But of course he would jump her in the middle of her awkward explanation.
>>
File: 1497909474030.png (305KB, 650x786px) Image search: [Google]
1497909474030.png
305KB, 650x786px
>>30818893
>pink hair
>pink lips
>blue eyes
>pink nipples
>pink bush
She's perfect.
>>
>>30818556
Fuck you, how am I supposed to fap to this
good work
>>
>>30818893
>not wanting to be 'raped' by a cute girl
I believe you're the gay one, faggot
>>
>>30818893
>>30819420
What does this even mean in practice? Which sex positions you'll be using?
>>
>>30819420
Nigga can't you read. It's implied she WASN'T trying to rape him but he just assumed she was because of all the other chicks trying.
>>
>>30819452
nigga can't you read?
you're the one wanting to rape her because you're frustrated, faggot
Whether she was trying to rape him or not isn't relevant because Anon would be asking her to rape him, and so she'd comply
>>
You guys are missing the point. Even if she did shrug and try to rape him or vice versa she would get caught by the principal walking in or something and would be forced to suffer as per usual.
>>
File: 1475881071233.png (91KB, 237x261px) Image search: [Google]
1475881071233.png
91KB, 237x261px
>>30819490
Listen here, retard, the point is getting her before she 'gets' you. Get it?
>>
>>30819551
Im gonna butt in here and say that if we get pussy either way does it matter?
Were all virgin losers here, beggars cant be choosers.
>>
>>30812215
I was bored and read all of your most recent fic in the last two days. My first thought was "why does this read like an overly long build-up for smut"
Then I realized it: The MC, Cherry, seems to be obsessed with the humans and all she's described as paying attention to is them. We're told she's new and that she doesn't understand what's so great about "the hume" but she's still obsessed with them.
Plus she seems a bit... dumb. Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. Can't defend herself after being insulted/pranked, can't focus on the task at hand or her squadmates if there's a "hume" around, seems to be bad with words.

I know you can write well, you did it in First Impression and its sequel/prequel, but there's something missing in this. Off the top of my head, I can't quite tell what.
>>
>>30818232
neat shit. I hope you get less busy so I can read more of this.
>>
ur a fgt lol
>>
>>30814587
Popped is unkill!
Much rejoicing.
>>
>>30819606
>"why does this read like an overly long build-up for smut"

I like this trait, and it's not for everyone it seems, but that's his thing. He does both a play-by-play of small time frames most would skim or do in broad strokes because he's focused on the the character's introspection. It does seem to have very pointed strengths and weaknesses outside of certain stories.
>>
>>30819551
no, faggot
I'm sorry you were bullied in school and that you never got to hold a girl's hand, but that doesn't mean that every stories have to be about your self insert acting like the alpha you wish you were
Fuck off back to fimfiction, I'm sure there are groups for people like you
>>
>this thread

I never thought I'd start to regret writing three lines of green.
>>
>>30819792
>welcometomlpnowgitout.jpg
>>
>>30819792
>not writing to explicitly trigger autists like that
Now, now, Anon, you've still got a lot to learn
>>
Greentext coming in.

>Everypony's bit purses were now almost as light as when O&O 5 was released, but you now had everything needed for about three weeks in the woods.
>Thankfully it's summer so you all have time for this too.
>So now everyone's loaded to the brim with food, supplies, O&O books, miniatures, several folding tables and two wagons loaded with water barrels.
>Hopefully it's enough, since none of you have gone out into forests to find human males before.
>Heck, nopony has ever done this before, not with a real human out there at least.
>Doing an excited little tiptoe dance on your hooves, you look at the others around you.
>You're all excited, but there's a certain nervous tension too.
>"So, is everypony ready?" Minuette asks, moving up to the front of the group, "Nopony has to go to the bathroom before we go?"
>"We're good, we've been good for about half an hour already," Lemon says, "Let's get going."
>"Alright alright, just making sure. It's going to be a long trip since we can't take the train with all this stuff."

>With some creaks, the wagons start moving, and twelve nerds line up to travel.
>You're pretty sure most of your mothers are shedding tears of joy that their little girls are doing something marely for once.
>Maybe once you find the human colt you won't be teased at Hearthswarming by your family.
>No longer will you be little nerdy Moondancer, kissless beta virgin.
>No, you'll be Moondancer, happy wife of an exotic colt and somepony who does marely things.
>Though you'll still do your nerd stuff.
>There's no way you could live without your O&O.
>Before long, your group is most of the way down the mountain’s long road, and it's time to switch wagon pullers.
>Getting hooked in, you're next to Minuette for this stretch.
>Pushing against the weight makes you almost immediately regret the action.
"Holy hay is this heavy!" you exclaim, straining to get it going.
>>
>>30819824

>"Do you even lift, girl?" Lemon Heart says, flexing her lackluster figure in front of you.
"Shut up, you haven't had to pull this yet."
>"Lemon, stop being a bother and get ready to get going again. Moondance, on the count of three. One, Two, Three!"
>With a creak and a groan the wagon starts rolling as you and Minuette push.
>Its not as bad once you get it rolling, and once you start down the slope, it gets even easier.
>After a while, you're practically walking with it, just acting as a brake as it slowly rolls down.
>Next to you, Minutette asks, "Hey, so, do you think the human has a class? Like singer or archer?"
"That's a good question," you say, stopping to think until the wagon nudges you forward, "Well, if he's straight out of a book like one of those, uh, stories, he probably does."
"On the other hoof, if he's from another world or just out of hiding, he might just be a normal human."
>"Yeah, I guess. I'd still love to have a human singing my praise though."
"No question with those seductive, human voices."
>"Will they be? Has there ever been a canon human voice?"
"Shhhh, don't ruin this," you say while covering her mouth with magic, "Humans sound fantastic, why else would they have a charm score that high?"
>"Giant dicks?" Twinkleshine suggests while wiggling her eyebrows at you.
>"I wouldn't say no to that," Minuette says.
"Hey, O&O have never confirmed Charisma ties to penis size."
>"They're also about twice the size of ponies, so..."
~~~
>After a breakfast of an energy bar and berries brought by Horny, you've packed up everything and are ready to go.
>Water is starting to be a problem as your containers barely have enough for today.
"Horny, while you were out hunting, did you happen to see a river nearby?"
>She looks at you briefly before nodding and starting off in a direction.
>You follow through the woods, the trees starting to look like they have faces like really old cartoons.
>>
>>30819834

>It's rather neat, though it only re-affirms you're in some crazy strange land with moving rock horses.
>Well, one moving rock horse, but there's probably more.
>Still no signs of other life aside from the rabbit she brought back and birdsong in the distance though.
>Looking back down at your companion, she's got that same, swaying walk from before, head turned to peek back at you.
>You could almost swear the motion of her hips got just a little bigger when she turned back to looking ahead.
>Up ahead the treeline breaks and for a moment, you feel hope that you found a way out.
>It's rather short lived but not for a bad reason.
>As you get closer you can see it’s just a wide berth to the river..
>Both this side and the far side have a good twenty or so feet between the treeline and the edge of the river.
>The water's cool and clear as can be.
>And best of all, it's flowing, meaning it's far safer than stagnant water.
>Filling one of your canteens, you drink some of the water you already have, leaving the new stuff to be boiled later.
>Ready to get moving again, you notice Horny is looking rather pleased with herself.
>She did find you this water, so you indulge her pride by giving her head a rub as you get to your feet.
>Now comes the question of following the stream or going with your gut.
>The water's not too deep, looking to be about waist height in the middle.
>And on the other side the trees are more spaced apart, which is usually a good sign.
>Right?
"Horny, we're going across," you say to her, getting a nod in return.
>Wings sprout from her again, and she flies over the creek without issue.
>Your trip across is far less pleasant, your shorts picking up as much water as they can while clinging to you.
>>
>>30819844

>Horny watches your progress with, well, a stone-faced look.
>Her mouth appears briefly, almost rippling across her face.
>Once across you stop to squeeze the excess water from your shorts.
>Soggy underwear is never pleasant.
>Her eyes don't leave you till you start walking.
>Back into the angry looking trees, you find yourself fascinated by how man-made it looks.
>It's completely all natural though, at least as far as you can tell.
>Aside from the trees, everything else looks normal.
>Nothing you'd off-hand recognize, but nothing that strikes you as odd.
>Not until you run across a rather beautiful blue flower.
>A lot of them, actually.
>Within the thick confines of the trees, a small field of these flowers has grown.
>The air above them sparkles with pollen wherever the sun gets through the canopy.
>Nothing seems off about them, however so you pluck one from the ground.
>It's fragrance is rather weak, but with little difficulty you manage to stick it on Horny's head.
>Held in place by her horn, it brings a little colour to your drab companion which gives you a smile.
>It seems she has no intention of removing it either, as the stone of her head shifts ever so slightly to engulf most of the stem.
"We're still not sure if we're closer to being out, but I guess we now know we're not going in a circle," you say with a shrug.
>All you get from Horny is a roll of her eyes followed by a brief look around.
>Rustling in the underbrush draws out Horny's mouth and wings.
>What pops out you only have a moment to look at before Horny's attacking it, and frankly you're not sure what it is anyways.
>Her instincts are as good as any as you've never seen a chicken lizard before.
>And judging by how she went straight for the head, it might have actually been something dangerous.
"If that's edible, I guess we have dinner now, partner."
>Grinding and stretching, she swallows the thing whole, nodding.
"Hey, save some for me."
>>
>>30819851

>Even with the lack of expression her face can manage, you still get a solid deadpan look from her.
>You can't resist the chuckle that rises from you, so you reach down to rub her head as well.
"Good job Horny, thanks."
>She puffs her chest out and gives a happy wiggle before the two of you get going again.
~~~
"How do other ponies do this..." you say with a gasp, letting your legs give out finally.
>"Don't ask me," Lemon replies while pouring water over her face.
>"We're all just out of shape," somepony else says with a groan.
>"Don't rest too long, we still have to set up for the night," Minuette says, "And we're going deeper tomorrow."
"Ugh, can't we just stay camped here?"
>"We could, but we can only search so far in a day, so the closer to the middle we are, the easier we'll be able to find him."
>Grumbles come from everypony gathered, and before long, the tents are starting to go up.
>Key word starting.
>With all of zero experience between all of you, it's taking what's probably far too long to decipher the instructions and put them into action.
>But eventually, the tents go up right, and everyone gets ready for food.
>Nothing but fruitcake today, since nopony has the energy to cook.
>Does anypony here even really know how to cook?
>More than just quick cook noodles that is.
>In fact, the more you think about it the less ready for this you feel.
>Even when you find the human, can you interact with him?
>Would you have the teats to talk to him?
>You have a few days to prepare at the very least.
>And what better way than to study.
>Starting from first edition O&O.
>Admittedly they were only a brief mention in the Bestiary, but the small sketch and stats were more than enough to light the fire in players everywhere.
>And create annoyances for GM's everywhere.
>>
>>30819860

>At first everypony wanted to play the race.
>Followed by GM's realizing that both male and female humans are broken in their own ways and banning them.
>Given both have the ability to warp magic, and add on the bulky nature of females, they made broken warriors and berserkers and other front liners.
>The males on the other hoof are loaded with as much sexual tension as an incubus and looks to match.
>High natural charm, no penalties for cross species seduction, even extending to magical constructs.
>Sure, it was intended to turn animal companions and golems and stuff against the players, but it quickly got out of hoof.
>They basically became walking sluts, and their stats supported it.
>While not a PC race in second edition from the start, they got added in an expanded races book, much to GM's displeasure.
>The canon race was just as broken as the homebrewed versions from 1st, and they were banned by GM's across the board.
>Females were basically immune to all caster classes, and males, well...
>A few lucky rolls and a campaign turns from a dozen plus session epic to an hour of ERP.
>Having faced this once yourself, you understand full well how much you have to stress not letting in human PC's.
>Third and a half and fourth edition both moved humans back into the bestiary, to mixed opinions.
>In 5th, the most recent version, well, an attempt has been made to balance them.
>Their magic warping was limited to spells with a duration, though their seduction skill was left untouched.
>>
>>30819877

>And of course, males lost a lot of the racial bonus stats they got, much to the displeasure of stallionists, since the females kept their racial bonus stats intact.
>Mare, was that a surprise when you went to the Sorcerers of the Peak main shop after fifth came out and found a stallionist rally outside.
>You never expected that so many colts played O&O, let alone cared enough to get the new book when it came out.
>Needless to say you didn't have the teats to try talking to any of them, let alone go past them to look at new models.

>Letting out a sigh, you look over past your book at the tent wall.
>Near said wall is Lemon Heart, fast asleep and snoring lightly.
>You're tired as well, but studying is more important than excess sleep right now.
>And nothing perks you up like high quality human art and lore.
>Meaning your secretly favourite module, Lost Valley of the Humans.
>Sure, it might have been a little pandery but it's unquestionably the biggest canon source of human lore from O&O.
>And really, what honest mare wouldn't want to go rescue a captured human prince.
>...so many players immediately wanting to roll seduction, even when they're a low charm berserker with all the language skills of a rock.
>The tent flap rustles open and Minuette sticks her head in, startling you and making you drop the module.
>"Hey, make sure you turn in soon, you'll need your rest for tomorrow."
"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll go to sleep soon. I'm just brushing up on my human lore."
>Her look is a little skeptical, but she ducks out and you hear her trot to the other tents.
"Just another ten minutes and I'll go to sleep," you say to yourself, floating back up your module.
~~~
>>
>>30819888

>Glaring at your scrying crystal, you angrily rub your mane in frustration.
>This stupid, cute human stallion just wandered into a patch of Poison Joke, meaning your job is going to be even harder.
>Now the spells you set on him will get all messed up, and you'll need to set new ones.
>At least you don't have to be worried about being interrupted out here.
>The old wards were still in place to keep nature out.
>The other issue is that you’re running low on time.
>Soon enough you'll have to leave for supplies and to handle... some things coming up.
>You're still hoping to have your human husbando brought in and seduced before then, but his whimsical wanderings are making his progress here slow.
>At his current rate, you're rather glad he found that golem, since it's bringing him food.
>Males might be good cooks, but you need a mare to harvest and gather stuff.
>Something you're totally skilled at, just like adventuring in the woods and fighting monsters.
>You just, uh, need to stay here to maintain power to the guidance spell and barrier keeping him in.
>The things a mare has to do to get a stallion.
~~~
>>
>>30819897

And that's that. I know it's a bit slow and not much happens, but more will happen from now on.
Pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/THVpA71X
>>
>>30818556
Again, thanks for the fun thing. Agreed with >>30818553 that his friends are pretty alright bros who are just looking out for each other.
>>
>>30818213
>he doesn't bully his feet sexually [\spoiler]
>>
File: Oh Yeah.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Yeah.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>30819918
I need more
>>
>>30819918
Hey, the build up will be worth it I think. Looking forward to the next segment. Don't let the propeller catch you in the mean time.
>>
>>30814587
Oh, so you're not dead.......great.
>>
>>30819963
I can't wait for the gossiping to start when Anon actually gets some fun time with a girl or several.

Despite their concern for him, and public disdain for the girls being pigs, you *know* they're gonna want every juicy detail.
>>
>>30818876
you screwed up.
>>30803826
>>
>>30820430
I blame severe lack of sleep due to needing meds every few hours
>>
>>30819918
This is the closest thing I could find of Horny.
>>
>>30818436
>>30817204

nice to know rgre takes shitposting literally
>>
>>30819606
I have to agree
I'm sorry to say but ghouls' stuff just has been drastically unenjoyable to read

I'll probably be ignoring what he writes from now on, which is a shame, his early work was good
>>
>>30814805
>>”Hmmm… Well, your son’s harmony magic is significant ally lower than Rarity’s, though that’s to be expected as a colt. However he leans almost totally to order magic.”
I am expecting Anon to start abusing his possession of knowledge far beyond what any child should possess.
IE, in 6 months he blasts through preschool to 6th grade in everything from math, language (speaking, reading, and writing), as well as science.

Additionally, I hope he goes about creating shit that ponies are in awe over.

(IE, ponies value aluminum above all other metals ever discovered, because they're still using the magical equivalent of induction smelting, which takes ridiculous amounts of power just to refine a few kg. So anon goes and introduces ponies to the Bayer electrolysis method via making a year's time and +10,000,000 bits in magic/electricity worth of aluminum in about a week at a cost of about 100 bits in both the desolution chemical and the meager amount of energy needed to run the electrolysis to condense it back down into pure aluminum crystals.)

Like Orlin in Stargate SG-1 where he makes, cuts, and polishes an emerald to the size of a golf ball using household objects (burning out Carter's mircowave in the process).

A little know-how, some basic raw materials, and some space to work in. There'd HAVE to be at least one thing that Anon knows how to do that ponies would still be centuries away from coming up with on their own.
>>
File: 1488324108423.gif (974KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488324108423.gif
974KB, 320x388px
>>30816000
Anon masters manipulation of light.
Ponies are amazed and horrified at the idea of a colt child who's demonstrated the power to cut through meters of stone and metal with ease using a simple light-redirection spell on sunlight.

Anon just gives them a blank stare and says something along the lines of:

>"How has ponykind not figured this out already? This is just a single, very simple concept. I haven't even gotten into the more complex or dangerous stuff yet... and I'M the one who's supposed to be the child? Ya know what, why don't we just save everyone's time here and just teach me about history and magic. I'm pretty sure I've got a better handle on the rest than you do anyway."

pony's faces when (Pic related.)
>>
>>30817204
>you know what every one of my worst play time experiences were, trying to enema. It made the shit soft, made it come out runny, and even when it feels like it's all out, the shit water is still there, and trying to enema that out just makes more shit water come out. My experience,
>Using water instead of a proper glycerin solution for an anal play enema.
Man, you're fucking retarded.
Water is for softening it, usually just for when you're REALLY (like, medically in need of due to health risks) constipated.
A proper glycerin solution is used so that doesn't happen. Instead, it acts like a non-absorbing liquid coating for your colon so it removes everything as a (relatively) solid mass. Then either another glycerin or a water followup as a cleaning to remove residue and you're ready. (That's how they do it in the porn industry. Though it's best if you also restrict your diet as well.)

I can stick a finger up my ass, pull it out and there will be nothing on it, a slight smell but its anal,
You either have teeeeny tiny little children's fingers, or you're failing to mention a key component like dietary restriction (either in what or when you eat)... or there's something wrong with your colon (specifically the internal sphincter which should be about 1.5-2 inches past the anus in normal healthy adults).

TL;DR-
First topic: You're doing it wrong if you're just using water for that purpose.
Second topic: You're either lying, or a genetic freak of nature/had surgery and you're most certainly the exception, not the rule.
>>
Come on, can't we drop the anal subject?
Everyone knows it's shit and it's only hot in greens
>>
>>30818436
Glycerin is a great way to get a deeper clean without diluting it to shit water.
Kinda like pouring soapy water on something mechanical vs using oil. Soapy water is slippery, true, but it'll take off oils needed to keep it in good working order instead of using more oil so it stays well lubricated and won't rust.
Not the best analogy, but it gets the idea across. Water absorbs and mixes, glycerin surrounds/dislodges and lubricates.
>>
>>30820648
Seconding this.
>>
>>30821087
Eh, might as well.
>>
>>30820963
>Anon is frequently in situations where ponies think he's naive and dumb, due to being male and an ignorant ET.
>Twilight and Glimmer know better, however, and find themselves watching with proverbial popcorn as Anon demolishes said ponies, making them look like the retards.
>Anon just facepalms.
>>
>>30817902
>>Surprisingly however, most of the other kids didn't seem all that bothered by the heat or humidity
>>Sure, everyone was sweating like pigs, but pretty much everyone was at least jogging
>>You weren't jogging because you weren't used to this bullshit weather
>>All of your life you had lived in a place where it only got really hot once or twice in the whole year
So, Canadian anon gets dropped in EQGlifornia?
KEK
As someone who's lived their entire life here in the Govinator state, home to the literal hottest place ever observed on Earth (Death Valley), people who can't handle a little 100-110F (38-43C) weather amuse me.
It's even funnier to see some /fit/ northerner panting and sweating like a morbidly obese hamplanet when it's only 90F (32C) out.
>>
>>30821185
And us canadians get keks out of watching southerners come up here during the fall and winter and watch them walking around bundled to high hell while we're sometimes still in shorts and t-shirts.
>>
File: 1373440435118.jpg (432KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1373440435118.jpg
432KB, 740x740px
>>30821224
>yfw you meet someone and hear them talk
>they're speaking english, yeah, but there's something off about it
>yfw you realize they're canadian
>>
>>30821185
Yeah, but only crazy people go to Death Valley, the rest of us sane (well, sane by California standards) people hang out everywhere else.
>>
>>30821267
I dunno. Gilroy and Hollister area are fucking ovens in the summer. Though the coast is pretty nice as is most of Silicon Valley in terms of weather/climate.
>>
>>30821335
Fresno here, mountains on all sides keeps the weather here consistently fucking shitty.
>>
>>30821253
Stop hating us. I already can't post on /pol/ without hiding my flag, first
>>
>>30818544
>>30818556
I'm guessing by the end of the week anon is going to call each and every single one of them to make it up for the lost time (maybe separating them into groups)
>>
>>30821348
>tfw suffering through a 100+ degree heatwave in LA
>AC is on the fritz
my apartment is like an oven
>>
>>30819918
Thank ye kindly, Shakamalaka!
>>
>>30821393
I was fucking horrified for a moment there, and then I remembered that Farenheit is a thing you yanks use.
>>
>>30821393
My little town (a bit south of Chico) has a fucking retarded weather team.
So, when they report the weather (which makes it to the national records), they take the temperature at the fucking lake.
That's right.
THE FUCKING LAKE. LESS THAN A QUARTER MILE OFF THE SHORE.

In case you didn't know this, large bodies of water are EXTREMELY efficient at regulating temperature.
So this is like going to the arctic circle, taking temperature readings and reporting them for official use worldwide, but you're so incompetent that you recorded the temperature next to your travel stove.

Seriously, they reported a temperature of 103F (39.4C) this year to the national record services, and all the thermometers around town were reporting +117F (47.2C).

The best part? THEY'VE BEEN CAUGHT DOING THIS (and it's illegal) BEFORE! And do you know what happened? All they were made to do was go into the town's center, record the temperature, and report it accurately for that day. THAT'S ALL.
They didn't stop reporting false numbers, they just did a one-time accurate report, and that was it.

So around here, the rest of the world thinks we're hovering around 105F (40.5C) in the peaks of summer, and about 10F (-12C) in the coldest parts of the winter.
Meanwhile it's ACTUALLY about 120F (49C) in the peaks of summer, and -5F (-20.5C) in the coldest days of winter.
(Keep in mind, it generally doesn't get that hot or cold except for the most extreme periods, which are generally just a day or three before the temperature makes a rebound to decently more comfortable temperatures, but still...)

The fuckers taking our weather readings are too fucking retarded to realize that water regulates temperatures, so while the lake several dozen miles outside of the town proper is pretty cool by comparison in the summer as well as nice and cozy by comparison in the winter, we're actually frying our balls off in summer, and freezing our nipples off in winter.
>>
>>30820468
Think more like, that succubus pone pick where she's getting sexed into the ground, but she's grey and stoney.
>>
>>30821634
which pic
>>
>>30819918
Must. Have. MOAR.
>>
water too high, sandbags not gonna hold the water back much longer
fuck harvey and thanks for years of fun times, shitposting and green RGRE
>>
I was reading some of the hunting prompts.

Did everyone forget White Tail Woods exists? They probably don't have laws against hunting, so you could catch game there.

I don't think hunting in the Everfree is such a great idea. It isn't some family hunting trip, and you'll have to worry about more than black bears, who are afraid of you, or cougars that keep to themselves. No, you're going into a place with unidentified creatures that don't fear humans; ones that can reduce a powerful unicorn's spell mastery to nothing solely with its eyes, hardened creatures with bark in place of flesh, or more massive than anything that has ever existed on earth. And don't get me started on the flora, poison joke might be the tip of the iceberg. You'd face things that defy reason; things that you couldn't have prepared for without foresight, because you didn't know it existed in the first place.

It wouldn't be worth your life when there are safer alternatives. That's why all, but the most seasoned big game hunters or survival experts should refrain from going there. It's definitely not something you do on a whim as babby's first foray into wilderness. Not outside of a comedy story, anyway.

And yeah, I know it's less entertaining on paper. Really, Anon just has to be someone with the appropriate background back on Earth to not set off my autism.
>>
>>30822442
Post pics, faggot.
>>
>>30822442
I know the feeling. all roads around my neighborhood are closed
>>
>>30821634
>>30821736
This one?
>>
File: Truth.png (58KB, 171x182px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
58KB, 171x182px
>>30822713
Hot damn
>>
File: 1472412967651.gif (474KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472412967651.gif
474KB, 500x380px
>>30822442
>>
>>30822961
but cute. right?
>>
>>30814587
Where the fuck are the other chapters?
>>
File: 1492483227243.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492483227243.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>30822986
>Heart-shaped frogs
>>
>>30823006
They should really be the other way around though.
>>
File: other way around you say.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
other way around you say.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>30823072
>>
>>30814805
Hot damn this is becoming a huge story. Good stuff.
>>
>>30819780
>fuck off back to fimfiction
Bruh, have you seen the shit there? it's all fedora femdom.
pretty sure it's where you belong.
>>
>>30823087
>Thumbnail
>>
>Anon was dropped into normal Equestria at first.
>Plenty of friends, but romantic prospects were grim at best. Even worse than on earth.
>Refusing to be a virgin loser in two worlds, Anon summons a succupony and gets pic >>30822986
>Succupony expects the usual. She, a demon who has mastered all mortal pleasures, indulges some weird fetish, takes some lust-powered lifeforce as payment, then fucks off.
>Imagine her surprise when her latest contractor is an alien, and that's not even considering his request.
>A wholesome relationship, even if it's just an act. It's a first for her.
>Easy enough. Being a pretend wife is certainly a more sedate contract. The absurd stamina of her summoner in bed more than covers payment.
>But it's not long before her summoner's lonely tales and genuine treatment of her seize her heart.
>...
>Well, what's a mortal's lifespan anyway? There's no harm in staying with this new and intriguing lover.
>And Anon's joy at her choice to stay with him warms parts of her the succupony turned waifu didn't know she had.
>Too bad it's all cut short when Twilight finds out that the mysterious mare Anon is seeing is a demon.
>All it took was one poorly aimed banishing spell to send both Anon and his waifu tumbling across space and time.
>Right into RGRE.
>Succupony waifu can only growl in irritation.
>With a distraught lover with his life turned upside down AGAIN, mares suddenly interested in said lover whom is already claimed, and her own bearings shot to hell, succupony waifu has her work cut out for her.
>>
>>30819824
Oh sweet more of this, almost missed it
>>
>>30818232
Noice, maybe we will get story focused more on action/world building without Anon immediately falling into father/husband role for once?
>>
>>30823154
In herd-RGRE, it's all good.
Succupone is a sex demon (used to sharing), and the mares woefully outnumber the stallions so sharing the D is as essential to pony survival as water, food, shelter, and magic.
See?
Mono-fags weep because they're too rigidly closed-minded, and herds save the day.
As per usual.
>>
File: 1503769773146.png (208KB, 469x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503769773146.png
208KB, 469x510px
>>30823215
Inb4 monos REEEEEEEEEEEEing over superior herd dynamics.
>>
>>30818556
>Blueball fetish.

Thank you LaP. Just don't make sex or clop anything about it.
>>
>>30823004
Then why is the title of the paste "Chapter 5"? Such a title implies other pastes to exist.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
>>30823215
>>30823222
As always herdfags go to the defensive because they fear to the possibility of a mono relationship.
This proves (again) that herdfags are insecure faggots. [email protected]
>>
File: IT B E G I N S.png (547KB, 719x844px) Image search: [Google]
IT B E G I N S.png
547KB, 719x844px
>>30823257
IT BEGINS
>>
>>30823257
A herdfag's worst fear, actually, is getting outvoted by his herdmates when he wants to include another mare, that only he likes, into the herd.

>B-but herds were supposed to solve drama, because fuck storytelling!

In all seriousness, I'm cool with either, but too many folks respond to fucking any kind of romantic or fidelity related struggle with: "h-heh, herds!".

Yeah? And what if your herd's not on board? There's a reason Equestria has herds and not a herd. You follow?
>>
>>30818232
So, if Sunset is one of these reincarnated ponies, like she's foreshadowed to be, then what was her pack of talents?

Was Anon gimped by being given only one or two spells and modest potential while Sunset was gifted with borderline mary sue superpowers? Or does Sunset have similar limitations that she used her reincarnated mind to just learn and work her way through it to become the demigod-protege she was?
>>
>>30819918
keep it up man
>>
File: 1363075097041.jpg (141KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1363075097041.jpg
141KB, 700x700px
>>30823215
>>30823222
>Implying anon would want to share.
He came from RGE, he's probably MET the counterparts to all these suddenly interested mares.
Only being valued for your dick is a novel concept, until you already have a succubus waifu who could literally fuck you to death.
>>
File: mlp twilight what 9874445.png (381KB, 1600x1819px) Image search: [Google]
mlp twilight what 9874445.png
381KB, 1600x1819px
>>30817204
>>30818436
>>30821104
I'm learning things here that I never expected.
>>
>>30820874
>>30820963
Reminds me of KonoSuba.

It's one of those "lost in another world" shows, but it's an affectionate parody of it.

The MC is clever and has very good luck, but is pretty mediocre elsewise, and is stuck with the weakest class. The perk is that the class can learn any skills, so he takes things like Sneak, Detect Enemy, and basic utility magic that most people completely skip.

His party is a bunch of useless fuckwits. A healer who is a moron more interested in learning party trick skills, a tank who has high defense, but can't hit anything, and is a masochist, and a mage who only knows one spell (explosion) and collapses from exhaustion for the day after casting it.

In a recent part of the story I read, he fights against a high level adventurer with really good armour, much higher stats than him, and a superpowered magical sword. He freezes the sword into the opponent's scabbard, then uses the surprise to place his hand over the opponent's nose and mouth, casts "create water", then casts "freeze" to freeze all that water that was filling his windpipes.

Mundane utility stuff turned into awesome stuff with just a little creative application is some of my favourite writing to read.
>>
>>30822442
Post updates of your survival if you can, Anon.
>>
File: misc i'm a fan.gif (71KB, 320x496px) Image search: [Google]
misc i'm a fan.gif
71KB, 320x496px
>>30823154
Great premise.

This needs to go on the prompt list.
>>
>>30815358
I need the green if this in my life , I love me some sarcastic horse in my life
>>
>>30823257
True
Also:
>people talking how humans females are unloyal whores and wishing that they would go to equestria where they would be capable of having multiple relationships without consequences
I'm not saying that every herdfag is like that buy I see quite often people whining about women and advocating herd in the same post
Have some fucking self relfection fucking hypocrites
>inb4 I can have herd because it's acceptable in their culture but girl not waiting with sex till mariage is fucking whore
>>
File: 2001960020145.jpg (35KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
2001960020145.jpg
35KB, 600x873px
>>30823154
>Anon and Succupony are sent to RGRE
>RGRE mares try to steal Anon away unknowingly, since she stays at home a lot trying to figure how to get them back home so she can kick purple's shit in
>tfw they realise they just tried to steal a demon's husband
>>
>>30821224
I wear shorts and shirts even in 20 below so long as there is no power out. I'll be outside in the weather for at most 3 minutes from store to store, meanwhile i'll be inside for up to 2 hours, and holy shit do they crank heat up in the winter.

rather be cold for 3 minutes then sweating my ass off for 2 hours.

>>30821185
we had a bad summer when I was a kid where every day was over 100 degrees or it peaked over 100

sure, I can function outside in extreme heat, but I can't deal with humidity anymore.

I much prefer to be frozen then hot.
>>
>>30818586
If anything she will be the last straw, anon is getting blue balled every day, and then on day fluttershy pulls him by his sleeve "I'm going to rape you if that's ok with you"
Anon having enough of goddamn everything just says "Unless you have a good hiding place don't get my hopes up"
A squee and a hiding place later, anon gets laid. Flutters is the defacto alpha and with how much anon wants, all the sub groups get turns /potential full membership.
>>
>>30823534
Ok here is my perspective on this.

by and large humans are shit, with a what 70% divorce rate and all laws stacked against men, is it hard to see people wanting to just not get fucked over?

So they fall into equestria, which by nearly all headcanons that don't involve 'all men are in the military' has a disproportionate female to male ratio.

so in comes the herd dynamic
you either decide go for only one, in a world where you are treated even just like an equal if not fawned over, where many mares either have to be bisexual, or go without if herds are not a thing, and where good personalities seem to grow on trees.

Now just thinking of it, how much smug would a pony have if they were a mono in a 3-7 pony herd norm world? How shitty would they begin ot act? would they ever act that way to you or would it only be to others?

The way I see it the herd also keeps mares in check, as they can't go 'we got out stallion, time to let our real selves out' like is common in the real world. you got perfect wife? well perfect wife stays perfect because she has 2-6 others that could start getting disproportionate affection if one becomes shitty, the herd dynamic also refuses to allow mares to make themselves look good and let themselves go even before they date just because if they were insufferable why would they have herd sisters to being with?

As for why more than one? In a world where everyone has a good personality and they are willing o share, how could you say no to more then one?
>>
>>30823462
shit, either you are further along than the animated/comics did or the ln is willing to go that extra distance in making him look good that I like.
>>
>>30822713
Yes.
>>
File: just as planned.png (602KB, 1105x1023px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.png
602KB, 1105x1023px
>>30823462
was this in the LN, manga, or animu?

also what you describe sounds like the kind of player every DM hates, who will undo your carefully-crafted encounter with a few spells, or set off every trap with an eleven-foot pole, or distract all the monsters with a marble rolled down a staircase.
>>
>>30823949
TL Note: Neighkaku means plan.
>>
File: [AnimeHaremIntensifies].png (638KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
[AnimeHaremIntensifies].png
638KB, 1280x854px
>In RGRE, Shining armor was the princesses student while his sister became captain of the guard.

>>30823715
Personally speaking, i liked the headcanon we stumbled upon a few threads back concerning "Love makes makes rational / calms them down."
>>
>>30823976
*Makes mares
>>
>>30823949
Sounds also like the kind of play style we have to use in a campaign I'm in where we are all different archetypes of bards, lots of shenanigans and political/diplomacy nonsense abound.

>>30823960
I laughed so hard I ended up coughing up my lungs, thanks buddy.
>>
>>30823976

So do I. Herds make even more sense in a world like that because it would be OBSCENELY selfish to be mono, which leaves a bunch of mares stuck in the mental fog that a lack of love does to ponies.

It explains a lot of shit that happens in the show too, which was also mentioned a few threads ago.
>>
>>30823949
I had a GM once who had decided to build his own game and literally everyone in the party was "That Guy."At first he got super pissed that everyone was ruining his game but after he figured out how to deal with the fact that everyone was going to find a way to break the game and embraced the complete fucking insanity that it was, it turned out to be the most fun any of us had ever had.
>>
>>30823715

First I don't know where you live Anon but here we have divorce rates at few percents.
Secondly if you think that most people are shit than maybe you are the problem, not them. Because most of people live normal, often quite happy lifes and outcasts just whine how everything is terrible. Yes, a lot of western women are sluts and some people are terrible. But still most people outside of internet have normal lives.

Now horseland. Yes you can have herd and no one will stop you. But why do you think that relationship involving more mares would be easier? In most of cases mares aren't portrayed as males, but slightly manlier females. They're still emotionally, they still have certain needs. And in herd you have different mares with different characters and different needs. It irks me especially when someone speaks about forming herd with M6, they are so different that I don't know how someone would make it work. They often disagree even as friends, how do you think it would work if they spend even more time together? You wouldn't take RD or AJ to fancy restaurant same as you wouldn't take Rarity to bar. How many Anon's would be capable to fulfill needs of each of them?
And what about managing time? Even one girl consume a lot of time. And you need to spend time with each of them to have working relationship. And most people likes to have some time to themselves. And time for their friends.
And then time to work, most people have some dreams and hobbies beyond husband /child care.
And what's that shit about "good personality"? We saw ponies being shitty we saw them arguing and being rude. They aren't some flat beings, they have flaws and make mistakes. Either you have shit tone of luck and find few ponies that are similar enough that herd is workable, or you end with giant drama and unhappy mares.

One last thing, it's just my personal opinion here but if you aren't willing to be loyal to your waifu and only to her, than you never deserved waifu.
>>
>>30824052
>here we have divorce rates at few percents
if in burgerland or leafpile, that's just wrong.
if in vegemite territory, that's because cohabitation levels are off the charts.

>mo mare, mo problems
which is why we see a trend in fics wherein mares form herds beforehand, where they already know they'd work well together, and less stories with a M6 herd.
>>
>>30824113
Eastern Europe, so not much divorces.

And about herd formed before, it presents its own problems. Most people tend to live together for few years before marriage so they are sure that they are compatible in every situation. But it's a lot harder to find few mares that are compatible with each others and then with stallion. Even if they work together without male it doesn't mean that they would work with male. What about situation when male likes most of pre formed herd but not one mare? Would they ditch stallion or unlucky mare? Stallions are often portrayed as stereotypical western woman so it's possible.
I mean you can like whatever you want. If my waifu really wanted to be in herd and decided that it's better not because others are pressuring her but because she wants it I wouldn't be opposed. But at the same time I want nothing more to be in mono relationship with her and only her.

Assumption that herds limit drama in some way is completely wrong. They still can work but it isn't some bullshit magic, but a lot of work and compromises from all parties involved and it looks like most of people forget about it.
>>
>>30824052
Keep the herds small then. Like 2 or at max 3, and with mares who get along well. Like Rainbow and Fluttershy, or Rarity and Twilight. That might even be a vital duty and large part of how a stallion chooses a herd. After all, it would not make sense to try and have two incompatible mares living under one roof.
>The biggest reason for herd breakups that no one wants to talk about is selfish stallions trying to force mares who hate each other to live together with him.
>A close second is mares convincing their stallion to let a friend in who messes up the dynamic.
>>
>>30824168
Another things is that if we don't speak as herd as whole thing, but more about you Anon being in herd it creates it's own problems. While human would probably be more outgoing and accepting than stallion there are other things.
You need to find mares that would accept that you are different and relationship with you is different. They need to accept that you eat meat, that you (some of Anons at least) want to be more dominant in relationship than average stallion, that you want to be more than just househusbando, you want to worku, you want to have unstallionish hobbies etc. And all that mares needs to work with each other.
It's funny to read how mares don't treat Anon seriously because he's male, how they pamper him, but it certainly wouldn't be fun to live like this. All mares in your herd would need to accept that you aren't your average stalliony, but something different.
>>
File: Gold star.png (192KB, 647x938px) Image search: [Google]
Gold star.png
192KB, 647x938px
>>30824222 (checked)
Enjoying this discussion you guys are having but
>They need to accept that you eat meat
While meat is the easiest souce of protein / amino acids, you can aquire all you need from oats, egg, milk and assorted fruits, all of which can be combined in a breakfast.
Oats, scrambled egg, wild berries and a glass of milk = Breakfast of champions.
>>
>>30824199
Small herds are fine, I wouldn't be that much opposed to them.
Though I still would prefer to have more similar mares in them, simply because it would make it a lot easier. Like RD and Spitfire, Fluttershy and Tree Hugger etc. Simply because then you can do thing together and everyone would be happy. Fluttershy have so different hobbies and interests from RD that it would be hard to find things that all you like to do. Frankly it would be hard to be in herd with even 2 of m6 simply because they are really distinct and different characters. Rarity and Twilight are closer but still rather far.

But a lot of people write about "muh herds" without even slightest reflection. They want 6-7 mares but they don't think about all those problems that such relationship present.
>>
>>30824244
It's true but there are a lot of things that you need to consider.
Change in climate, maybe time zone would be different, your lifestyle would change, a lot more physical activity (even if you don't have physical work, you still would probably move a lot more no car, not even bicycle just your own legs).
Add shitload of stress to it and I don't think it's good time to change your diet so much. Especially considering that ponies and most people don't know how to balance vegetarian diet (for humans) properly.
And if you had work that demand activity it would be nice to became more /fit/ meat is quite necessary here.
Also I can't really imagine my life without meat, it's fuckin delicious.
>>
File: d7dcf5f2dcae32286ec38058aac133b4.jpg (174KB, 1000x1213px) Image search: [Google]
d7dcf5f2dcae32286ec38058aac133b4.jpg
174KB, 1000x1213px
>>30824244 (Checkaroo)
Just get with a gryphon, you can eat all the meat you want.
>>
File: I'm a dragon.jpg (161KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a dragon.jpg
161KB, 724x1024px
>>30824291
There's a surprising amount of protein in the things i mentioned, so long as you're eating them regularly you should be fine for general every day work, even if you do relatively hard labor jobs.

>>30824299
Or just get with a pegasus, best of both worlds.

Birb master race.
>>
>>30824299
the only person more annoying is pinkie pie, and she's bad enough.
not to mention you'll have to live with kissing that disgusting pseudo-bone protrusion on her face she calls a beak for the rest of her natural life, and the only hand-holding you'll be able to do is with sharp, rubbery talons instead of superior hooves.
griffonfags belong in /trash/ with the rest of the degenerates.
>>
>>30824336
>If waifu don't accept your eating habits then she isn't worth you.
But seriously I don't think that I would be capable of surrendering my meat for some beans and eggs. I don't think that I ate meatless meal in 5 years or something.

Also back to previous discussion about herds. Another things that I find problematic with big herds it's that whole "alpha" mare thing. Firstly I wouldn't want to be in relationship with someone simple because she came in pack with other mares. I would want to only be with mares that I really like love and care about, so I have problems with whole mares forming herd before stallion thing.
But while in small herds with 2-3 mares it's possible to resolve most of conflicts while everyone is on same levely, in bigger herds you need some hierarchy otherwise it would fell apart.
And I find it problematic if I need to choose one mare over another. If some of my mares are less important and have less voice in discussion than others. What's the point of inviting other mares to herd if she would need to comply with everything that herd needs? Pity?
>>
File: Best Gryphon.gif (3MB, 725x505px) Image search: [Google]
Best Gryphon.gif
3MB, 725x505px
>>30824341
You're just mad because you can't handle don't like cute excitable girls.
>>
>>30824341
This
Blowjobs sucks, kisses sucks, talonjobs sucks, she can't even hug you properly without risking to sink her extremities a few inches too deep for comfort
I love my meat but not THAT much

Also, I'm sure you'd be able to find a mare that is okay with you eating meat from time to time, fluttershy even give fishes to her little shits
She'll just want you to brush your teeth twice before kissing and a really kinky mare will find it super hot + predplay
>>
>>30824168
> What if the stallion doesn't like one of the mares in the premade herd?

I actually like how herds are a somewhat alien concept for humans. We tend to think of them as marriages, but they could also have extended family elements to them.
You have basic things like helping financially supporting the herd, and being included in cuddle piles, but some mares will want more or less. You could have a mare that acts like a cool aunt to the foals of the herd, or she could be more aloof, paying her dues to the herd, but spending a lot of time outside the home.

I could even see some romance movies whose plot is the herd stallion not getting along with one of the mares in the herd, and how they slowly come to like and respect each other.

The fact that herds would bring their own, unique conflicts, makes them interesting to me.
>>
>>30824487
Herding is a very interesting concept and exploring it through cute pastel coloured horses is patrician.
>>
>>30824487
They are interesting as a concept but that doesn't change that I would much more want something that is similar to me.
Even concept of infidelity and loyalty in relationship is different considering that mare often enters herd and leave it after some time because she simply doesn't click with someone. It's probably so common that there aren't any hard feelings.

But that doesn't mean that I need to like or accept that. With screwed gender ratio you don't need to accept their relationship culture if you don't want, you can go with human standards and still have a lot mares that want it.
It would be probably even more beneficial to them considering our cultures so it's situation where everyone is happy. You retain your human morals and mare/mares are in relationship that treat them better than standard pony version.
>>
>>30824369
>If some of my mares are less important and have less voice in discussion than others. What's the point of inviting other mares to herd if she would need to comply with everything that herd needs?
You're misunderstanding herd dynamic a bit here.
It's not which mare is most important or 'the best', it's which mare is the best mediator for inevitable conflicts.
Rainbow dash would be a pretty bad 'alpha' for instance.
Every mare is equal, but every mare is also different.
One might be 10/10 snuggler, another might have the best bantz and your third could give the best head, but in a healthy relationship none of them are objectively ' better'.
>>
>>30824731
But they aren't really equal, in the eyes of stallion and in the eyes of other mares.
Mares that have similar interests would be closer than others.
Stallion would spend more time with mares that like to do same things like him.
Mares that are longer in herd would be more important than new ones.

You can still make it work, ponies did it for long time.

But that doesn't mean that you need to accept it. You are in posting where you can dictate rules and you still would find mares willing to be with you.
>>
>>30824831
Considering most ponies would fall well within the norm you'd greatly cut down on the percentage of mares that would be willing to stay with you. It would not be unlike being polygamist in modern western society.
>>
File: Belly rubs.png (922KB, 916x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Belly rubs.png
922KB, 916x1024px
>>30824831
Oh naturally, you'd have situations where you'd have similar interests and thus enjoy the time spent with those mares.
I meant 'better' in the sense that in a healthy relationship there isnt some sort of ranking between them that they have to compete for.
You dont love your #2 mare any more than your #3, you love snowfall's cooking and love cloudburst's dancing, if that makes sense.
There's going to be conflicts in herds bigger than 3, but thats the point of having an 'alpha' mare who can help mediate things like "She's been feeling down lately so she's getting a bit of special time with anon tonight, alright girls?"

If you dont love mares for themselves, there's not much point in being in the herd, it shouldnt be treated like some sort of quota.
>>
>>30824891
Point is that you are the one that is in demand, mares still would be accepting especially if your choose would be more beneficial for them. What wouldn't want to have male all for herself? Some of them probably wouldn't want to go against society but most of them would be pretty happy.
>>
>>30824944
Not him, but Xenophilia actually gave an interesting perspective from Rainbow Dash in that she, and presumably other average pones, don't like weird monos for being selfish and hogging a guy all to themselves. So when she had the opportunity, she was struggling to not become what she disliked, especially because she still felt the same way about monos.
>>
>>30824973
Xenophilia was kinda fucked with it. One moment they speak how they are really loving each other, and how Dash finally found true love and moment later she's like :
>Hey I have that friend, maybe you want some fuk with her?
And Lero of course, dormant he is, is perfectly content and though he loves Dash he has zero problems with ducking other mare.

You want it, it's your decision. I don't want it, and I don't see why mares would be opposed.
>>
File: 1500762005298.png (2MB, 1908x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1500762005298.png
2MB, 1908x1634px
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

>all Anons that find themselves in Equestria also come to the realization that they have either received or mutated a superpower, or not so superpower
What did you get and how do you plan on using it in rgr Equestria? And how do you plan on writing a story about it?
>>
File: DICKISNOTCRASH.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
DICKISNOTCRASH.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>30822713
>>
File: Fire_Elemental.jpg (54KB, 541x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Elemental.jpg
54KB, 541x768px
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Form
I am become fire, burner of worlds.

I'd start my own blacksmithing business and forge.
>>
>>30824291
Just eat your waifus when they're too old to breed. Easy.
>>
File: 1503862731377.gif (3MB, 615x550px) Image search: [Google]
1503862731377.gif
3MB, 615x550px
>>30825042
I don't want a herd either, and while I think Lero just going along with it is lame, you have to understand that a mare's perspective doesn't exist in a vacuum.

It was pretty well explained why RD wasn't entirely enthusiastic about the idea of monogamy. Basically for mares who don't get any, or very little, a stallion with a single mare is like dangling food over a starving Ethiopian kid's head. So she didn't say, or think, good things about monogamists. But now, after having said or thought those things for most of her life, she was in a possible position of becoming one. No one wants to be a huge hypocrite.

Second, while many mares would gladly keep you from strangers they don't care about, it's often friends who are interested in you both that will make them hesitant. Especially if it's a mutual friend; you all like each other so the friend will likely ask what the big deal is. They've all been conditioned to think sharing is caring, and that it's normal and healthy. They grew up in and around herds, the idea that sharing is undesirable is through the lens of someone already monogamous. Be prepared to lose friends over this and get reeee'd at. While it's easy to say you weren't true friends, I'm sure you'd lose friends if you became a Mormon polygamist on Earth too.

Now, having said all that, I do doubt many wouldn't eventually concede. This is more disputing the idea that they'd be 100% cool with it, no questions asked. There's just a lot of guilt, a not-so-positive cultural label, and potential friendship drama hanging over their heads. It's something you'd have to push or argue for a good chunk of mares. Easily won with time though.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Uncertainty_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

> Anything I can't perceive I can manipulate
> Doors go anywhere I want

I'd probably tour the Myst island and linked worlds. Make money by providing instantaneous transit between two points.
Play multidimensional tag with pinkie pie.
Fish all the spare change out of every couch.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Geokinetic_Creature_Creation
I can finally help Maud get married to Boulder.
>>
>>30823729
>>30823949
>When/where was this?

I read it the other day around volume 6-ish of the light novel. I'm being vague about the character the MC is fighting and the circumstances to avoid spoilers as much as I can.

The MC still has a lot of times where he's a little dumb, or the rest of his party constantly insults him. He's even in a kidnapping situation where he's the one kidnapped, is invited to join the demon king's army, and tells his teammates not to bother rescuing him because he'd fed up with their shit. There's also a bit in the story where the orcs of this setting are all female because they have a stupidly high libido and rape all the males they can find to death. Kind of RGR, now that I think about it.

>>30823949
>what you describe sounds like the kind of player every DM hates
The MC has to be a powergamer. His stats and abilities are pathetic otherwise. A lot of his use for magic involves mundane utility, like using create water and tinder to make a mug of coffee while on the trail, create earth + a wind gust spell to blow dirt in someone's eyes, or water + freezing to make an icy area.

Think of it as a D&D game with one person who knows that they're doing being limited to a shitty low-level character, and the rest of the party being unbalanced OP morons.

About the image: The character there called in a bomb threat to get rid of the civilians, then set off a bunch of C4 at the hotel's foundation, collapsing the whole thing.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Order_Manipulation

I could basically fuck with the entirety of the show canon.
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Cutting
L-Look at me I can cut things at a distance!
It'd be a nice power if I were in a world more prone to strife but unless I can extend that power to controlling vibrations in general it would remain a rather niche power.
>>
File: Well...okay.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Well...okay.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Evolution
>Slap applejack's ass.
>She hyper evolves into the alicorn of apples.

Without that, this would be kind of useless unless we all go to equestria at once and it'd be fucked within seconds once the reality warpers inevitably show up, could we shove those guys into their own seperate equestria to fuck with?
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technology_Augmentation
I'd be discriminated for being a colt with a brain or smth and end up becoming some mad scientist creating crazy shit
The other scientists, all mares, will wonder why the fuck would we need planes, rockets, jetpacks, television, the internet and finally fleshlights

Also, I'd make my own waifu and become a cyborg
Now immortal, I'll leave Equestria and explore, and conquer, the other neighboring planets
>>
>>30825249
Well, you could probably murder the fuck out of any hostile wildlife.
>>
>>30825208
Just imagine you are playing a mage in d&d (please tell me they didn't make them worthwhile at level 1) and just imagine that's all you will ever be, so instead of getting good shit to work with, you get the low end skills from everly class to play with.

>>30823949
>>30824039
Good dms have an overarching plot and potential encounters to pull out, so small shit like the 11 ft poll, marble, or spells.

Dms should reward you for being a level 1 mage group, seeing a shit encounter, and casting sleep to thin the numbers. each of these should be well rewarded in the game so long as you aren't being a douche, trying to bend the rules in your favor and instead playing within said rules. dm lets you buy an 11 foot pole, its his damn fault if the entire encounter revolved around traps that wouldn't destroy the pole.
>>
>>30825257
>Now immortal, I'll leave Equestria and explore, and conquer, the other neighboring planets
That sounds neat. You could turn an entire planet into one massive machine.
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_Empowerment
>socially a loner

Shiiiiet.
>>
>>30825268
Yeah but there's not a lot of productive things that immediately pop up from the skill without modifying it into a more general form.
>>
File: unloved.png (318KB, 909x2389px) Image search: [Google]
unloved.png
318KB, 909x2389px
>>30823976
>>
>>30823715
It reads like you're projecting a lot of your insecurities onto others.

Why don't you go read a few horsewords pastebins and relax?
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Casting

It's dream come true yet I can't help but feel disappointed at how mundane it would be in Equestria
>>
>>30825112
Madness Aspect Manifestation: Courage.
I FEAR NOTHING
>>
>>30825277
Yeah
Even though idk why I'd want to do this

But desu, I think I'd just ignore it (other than making myself some utility shit like a jetpack and a hoverboard or something to follow ponies around and in case of monster attacks) and try to find my waifu and make her a dozen kids
Dunno why I'd want to move out of Equestria seeing how great and utopic it is
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Selkie_Physiology
Wew
>Find seaquestria
>Find waifu
>Fall in love
>Let's make babies
>ovipositor shenanigans
>bear the babies
>do it again
>>
>>30825283
You don't need a knife to cut your steak. You can become a famous chef without need of knives.
>>
>>30825311
D O Z E N
F O A L S
>>
>>30825349
Do we call baby satyr foals too?

Are there any greens about Anon having kids and having to deal with RGRE shenanigans?
>>
File: 1501562362751.gif (628KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
1501562362751.gif
628KB, 768x384px
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Day_Manipulation
looks like Celestia and I are going to have a talk.

...also I get mastery of karate and friendship.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewINVWtjNDE
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lunakinetic_Combat
I guess Luna is my waifu
>>
File: 1462821780524.png (973KB, 1071x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1462821780524.png
973KB, 1071x1380px
>>30825364
>wrestling over control of the sun with Celestia
Sounds fun.
I bet Luna would be laughing her ass off.
>>
>>30825363
>the s word

Reeereeeereeeereeeereeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
File: Tumblr_m1mag9rCjz1qb9ckeo1_500.jpg (411KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_m1mag9rCjz1qb9ckeo1_500.jpg
411KB, 500x720px
>>30825112
ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR AND DESPAIR!

THE REALITY WARPER HAS ARRIVED.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence_Embodiment
>>
>>30825112
>Floraportation: The ability to teleport anywhere there is plants.
Lame
>>
>>30825390
I'd be a benevolent god, though. I'd be like a father figure to Celestia and Luna.
>>
File: 1494632380694.jpg (15KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494632380694.jpg
15KB, 480x331px
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sentient_Weaponry
Time to become an adventurer.
>>
>>30825273
>Just imagine you are playing a mage in d&d (please tell me they didn't make them worthwhile at level 1) and just imagine that's all you will ever be, so instead of getting good shit to work with, you get the low end skills from everly class to play with.
I would love to play as a magic user that can only learn and use cantrips.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathic_Mimicry

So I can just copy people's powers apparently?

Could be cool, but might get boring fast.
>>
File: 1405729631704.png (646KB, 900x699px) Image search: [Google]
1405729631704.png
646KB, 900x699px
>>30825400
>you will never
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Manipulation

Look at me! I am the ruler now!
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Spring_Inducement

Well... I could help out with Winter Wrap-up, if I don't fuck things up and get the "The spring fucks things up and never goes away" version of the power.

Beyond that, heat season is spring, right? There's some potential there. Cranking up the sex drives of unattached mares should mean cranking up the clumsy pickup attempts and make the ponies even more sexist.
>>
File: heheheh.jpg (27KB, 400x122px) Image search: [Google]
heheheh.jpg
27KB, 400x122px
>>30825401
>Anon has the power to give life to objects
>becomes an adventurer
>creates his harem
>ywn fuck your sword's scabbard to the hilt as her pommel is tickling your prostate
>>
File: 1474248910095.jpg (28KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
1474248910095.jpg
28KB, 600x318px
>>30825410
>>
>>30825416
ETERNAL spring? That means ETERNAL estrus my nigga.
>>
>>30825416
>Winter Wrap-up
>No magic allowed

Nigga, didn't you watch the ep?
>>
>>30825395
Good for a story though. Developing and finding niche uses for specialized powers is more impressive and fun to write. People tend to find Batman more fun than Superman for a reason.

>There's no limit to how often you can teleport with it, making it very spammable and great for combat.
>The plants also don't have to be alive.
>You can teleport to leaves, petals, or seeds blowing in the wind and "fly".
>Your perception of "plants" can include seaweed and tiny plant matter in the water, allowing you to cross great distances where you'd need a boat with ease.
>Even places that seem devoid of flora have underground roots or weeds all over the place.
>You might find out that you don't even have to see the plant or be in a range to teleport to it; that means you can go any place, regardless of distance or whether you've ever visited, there is a plant.
>>
>>30825424
>not breaking the rules
>>
>>30825424
Did you? That's specifically ponyville because it was founded by earth ponies.
>>
>>30825417
create a sentient saddle so you can literally ride your waifu
>>
so far all the powers that were posted are cabable of being a prompt, just not in RGRE maybe... Amazing
>>
>>30825473
RGRE is just reversed gender roles, and any story can be made RGR with tweaking. The issue is that you're seeing powers without a plot.
>>
>>30825395
>Throw a ton of flower petals in the air
>Teleport between them at rapid fire speeds with a weapon in hand.
>Opponent is trashed in an instant.

>Grab someone.
>Teleport to some seaweed at the bottom of the ocean.
>Teleport back without them an instant later
>Target is crushed to death long before drowning by the deep ocean pressure

>Put a hardy plant like a cactus somewhere important.
>Have an express ticket to places of interest.

>Teleport inside someone who ate any kind of greens lately and make them explode.

>Teleport to beehives with pollen in them.
>Teleport back with the beehives and smash them.
>Teleport away from the incoming chaos.

Flower power fits with the more delicate gender thing too. People under estimate common powers so much.
>>
>>30825503
It's also a great cat burglar ability.

>Have someone bring in potted flowers to the castle as a gift
>Teleport to it and get past all the guards.

>Any house with indoor plants is a perfect target.
>>
>>30825524
I'd teleport in and steal Celestia's panties.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>30825424
>Not using a flamethrower instead.
>>
>>30825540
I'd teleport in and steal Celestia.
>>
File: 1496278777224.png (527KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
1496278777224.png
527KB, 1280x810px
>>30825576
I like the way you think. She'd probably enjoy being stolen away by a male, away from the daily grind and nobles and courts.
>>
>>30825586
The dock really is the sexiest part of a pony
>>
>>30825546
Not magic so I think they'd allow it.
>>
>>30825687
Magic is fine as long as it's not unicorn magic.
>>
File: 132691094585.png (325KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
132691094585.png
325KB, 555x555px
>>30825586
>>30825576
>Suncourt in session
>Throne room crowded as ponies mingle while trying to get The Princess™ to fix things as usual.
>Pamf
>Some green ape looking thing in a flower covered suit just appeared next to the princess in a small explosion of petals.
>Gay, but also looks tasty.
>"I need help with my greenhouse, so I'm taking this."
>Pamf
>In another deliciously homosexual explosion, the ape thing disappeared just as quickly as he came, with The Princess™ in tow.
>As a royal guard, you should probably do something other than curse the princesses luck at getting out of court early, or on getting foalnapped by a fabulous stallion, but the opportunity for a late breakfast appears to be calling your name.
>>
>>30825586
>Day court is interrupted by a single flower petal floating down out of no where right infront of the throne.
>When it hits the ground, a masked biped appears in a whirlwind of petals, cheesey speech at the ready.
>The five minute monologue boils down to "Blah blah metaphor about how the earth and flowers need the sun I have the hots for your Princess so she's mine now."
>Jobber guards are easily trounced.
>He picks up a pink-faced and not-resisting Celestia and is gone in another whirl of petals
>All of Equestria going apeshit while the Princess and her captor enjoy a day in some strawberry fields or something.
>>
>>30825112
Angelic machine physiology. Well I become a godlike immortal fuckbot slut to any of the princesses. Perferably Celestia or Cadance. Twiggy and luna are cute but I wouldn't want to deal with century old edge and autism.
>>
File: 1481215852596.png (644KB, 719x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1481215852596.png
644KB, 719x1013px
>>30825714
>>The five minute monologue boils down to "Blah blah metaphor about how the earth and flowers need the sun I have the hots for your Princess so she's mine now."
>implying "Blah blah metaphor about how the earth and flowers need the sun I have the hots for your Princess so she's mine now" wasn't the monologue
>>
>>30825714
And then the reign of queen twigglsmort begins, and Equestria burns
>>
File: 1357551609283.png (2MB, 1307x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1357551609283.png
2MB, 1307x1000px
>>30825714
>>All of Equestria going apeshit while the Princess and her captor enjoy a day in some strawberry fields or something.
That sounds really nice, actually. I want a picture of Celestia napping in a strawberry field now.
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Genetic_Tracking
time to track down that damn bug

and tell no one else
>>
File: 1475380456889.png (73KB, 322x398px) Image search: [Google]
1475380456889.png
73KB, 322x398px
>>30825776
you gonna fug her senpai
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jewel_Summoning
I open a business selling high-quality gem/crystals/jewels to dragons
>>
File: 1484598591585.png (259KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484598591585.png
259KB, 600x698px
>>30825799
You could either waifu and have many children with Rarity, or waifu and have many eggs with Ember.

Or find a Rarity-like dragon.
>>
>>30825814
Use magic and fuse Rarity with Ember
>>
>>30825704
>>30825714
THIS IS GREAT
I need this
>>
File: 214a2ecd2cad554d845cb3ff1244c893.jpg (160KB, 736x1059px) Image search: [Google]
214a2ecd2cad554d845cb3ff1244c893.jpg
160KB, 736x1059px
>>30825395
>>30825503
>>30825524
>>30825540
>>30825576
>>30825586
>>30825714
>>30825735
damn, now this is starting to sound like a really good power
>leave a single flower petal in a secluded cave in the lands past where Equestrian maps go
>get into all sorts of mischief
>get surrounded by guards
>*poof* teleport a hundred miles away with them none the wiiser
>come back a week or two later and go back to your mischief
>do it so often it basically becomes a street performance
>many jollies are had on all sides
>yfw
>>
>>30825395
>>30825503
>>30825524
>>30825704
>>30825714
Fuse it with this.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plant_Manipulation
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Empowerment
>User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with magic, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the magic or even slow or stop aging.
Basically become Tirek 2.0
>mfw
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Empowerment
>that pic
no comment
>>
File: 130426352959.gif (1MB, 788x535px) Image search: [Google]
130426352959.gif
1MB, 788x535px
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn_Physiology

>User with this ability either is or can transform into a Unicorn
Ironic.
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Suffering_Empowerment
not much changes
>>
File: 1495492863822.jpg (98KB, 633x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495492863822.jpg
98KB, 633x352px
>>30825893
>get to Equestria
>can't keep Fluttershy off of you
>>
File: 2 borks too many.png (313KB, 970x692px) Image search: [Google]
2 borks too many.png
313KB, 970x692px
>everyone reloading the page until they get an OP superpower
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Computation
I SHALL CREATE
FOUNDATION!!!!!!
>>
>>30825934
* YOU MEAN TERMINUS!!!!!!!
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (100KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
100KB, 533x400px
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistence
All memory of your existence will be wiped from reality. You will die, and no one will mourn.
wow I'M fucking nothing
>>
>>30825897
>Get magic.
>Can father full blooded foals.
>Fit in easy. (Except maybe in personality)
>Still get to be human when you want though.
Pretty gud power desu
>>
>>30825897
>Anon uses his Power to fuck with Ponies.
>Like making it seem that the human just disappeared in the evergreen forest
>Ponyville loses its shit trying to find him
>Later he shows up again but another Stallion disappeared who was helping the search parties

Plus:
>Twilight eventually assumes that Anon is messing with them and is infact somehow that Unicorn that always wents missing when he is found and vice versa.
>Everybody thinks shes crazy
>>
File: 1503280106726.png (274KB, 616x834px) Image search: [Google]
1503280106726.png
274KB, 616x834px
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Teleportation
does this mean I have a constant source of teleportation so long as Rainbow Dash is with me? seems nice
better keep her close
>>
File: 408.jpg (110KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
408.jpg
110KB, 689x689px
>>30825986
I like the way you think
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Creation
I'd create my own army.
>>
>>30826060
>creating an army
for what purpose? in RGRE there are so many possibilities
>create new stallions to balance the gender gap
>wait several days
>recall them a few days laters
>return them soon after
>wait several weeks to recall them again
>wait longer than before to return them
>continue on like this and then reveal yourself
>now hold the keys to ask for basically anything in return for the stallions
>ywn create a mare's perfect husbando and then toy with her
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetic_Conversion
I would use this to just be a dick. I'd go out for a run super early in the morning and wake everyone up by lighting up the town.
I guess I'd also be immune to physical attacks, so barfights would become my new favourite pastime
>>
>>30826120
True but this would make you the villain and vulnerable to harmony magic
>>
>>30826149
>go for a run
>blast a hole through a cliff face with a blast of plasma
sounds fun
>>
>>30825112
I basically just became god.
I'd build a cool rock castle for myself and travel around the land assisting geologists.
>>
i really hope there will be a few greens with this superpower idea, we ave atleast a few prompts already
>>
>>30826175
I want thing.
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Creation
I cast gun
>>
>>30826175
>>30826180
any in particular that catch your fancy, or will any do? might try to write up a short if I can
>>
>>30825231

>Anon retcons out Magical Mystery Cure to prevent Twilight from becoming an Alicorn
>>
>>30826217
it say >>30825986 for laughs
or
>>30825984
for feels maybe but i think all of the powers could be used for good greens (except hat non-existence one of course)
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Plane_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

Wait so I'm like professor x? I'm no where near creative for this shit, can I just read minds & not deal with this whole new world?
>>
>>30826220
Do it. Save the show.
>>
>>30826287
>>30826220
>Wanting the dorky marelet unicorn over the beautiful, superior alicorn.
>>
>>30826311
>Not wanting the quick-witted, bookworm nerd over a Trixie

Normie get out! REEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1453054757342.gif (326KB, 512x463px) Image search: [Google]
1453054757342.gif
326KB, 512x463px
>>30825714
>Celestia enjoys feast of the freshest fruits courtesy of her warping admirer.
>A bad nectar joke is all the warning Celestia gets when she feels lips on her 'lips'.
>"Wow, the fruit trick does work! It's even sweeter than I thought."
>Unf! Why can't all villains be like this!?
>Can this tall male even be called a villain?
>>
>>30826377
>Mane6 show up with the elements of harmony.
>"Twilight i swear to me if you ruin this you'll be graduating magic kindergarten along with your great grandfoals."
>>
>>30826377
Anon is a villain who wants to take over Equestria, but he's so dashing and charismatic Celestia almost wants to give it to him
>>
File: 1500389871499.png (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500389871499.png
772KB, 1280x720px
For people who hate glammy whammy.

>Twilight is in your herd.
>She wants Glimmer to join.
>Glimmer also wants to join—wants the hmd.

What do?
>>
>>30826424
Do it
>>
>>30826377
>Celestia is highly conflicted when help arrives and doesn't want to go back so soon
>>
File: Book fort.png (2MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Book fort.png
2MB, 1600x2000px
>>30823976
>>In RGRE, Shining armor was the princesses student while his sister became captain of the guard.

>Twiggles started her military career with a book fort (to keep the monsters out), and later graduated to tabletop wargaming and other /mlptg/ activities
>>
>>30825112
>>30825295
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Lordship
NEITHER DO I!
>>30825112
>>
>>30826460
Aw, but the Munsters are good people!
>>
>>30826424
say no it's simple
>>
>>30814738
>Order of names written
Is there a significance there?
>no WordSmith
aww, I hope it doesn't hurt his feelings there. I was unsure of him in the beginning but he warmed up really nice in this update. He's a lucky stallion.

>>30814805
That was a good update. Not a lot of world building but great character development. I appreciated getting to know WordSmith a little better and getting to meet more of the Blessing. I look forward to reading more.

>minimesters
I hope you didn't sign up for more than two courses. (Assuming their like what I took back in the day.) That level of concentrated learning can burn you out PA. Take care yourself famalam.
>>
>>30825390
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence_Embodiment
>One-Above-All
>>30826463
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Lordship

Welcome to the club, I guess?
>>
>>30826539
Bitch there ain't no way you got that on your first try. I'm calling foul
>>
>>30826418

>Years down the line on his throne, Anon muses about being the first male ruler and conqueror of Equestria.
>He did it, even with a power most consider a party trick at best.
>"Dad!"
>Just not in the way he expected.
>Anon looks down at the expectant little alicorn filly glowering up at him. "Dad comon! Day court is over! Come play with me!"
>Anon looks to his left to the other throne holding his wife and once opponent..?
>Even opponent is too harsh a word.
>The sun alicorn smiles. "Go on, dear. I'll be along shortly."
"If you say so."
>He reaches down and snags up the little filly in his arms, who giggles.
"Alright you little booger, we're out."
>A whirl of petals surrounds them, and then the father and daughter are gone.
>Cultural victories count.
>>
>>30825277
>You could turn an entire planet into one massive machine.

>Behold! Cybertron! Anon has become the AllSpark.
>>
>>30826570
my heart
my soul
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Laughter_Inducement
i am become laugh the destroyer of parties
>>
>>30825704
>>30826377
>>30825714

>For the first time in her long life, Celestia is the one who is foalnapped
>It's a new experience for her.
>Before it was always princes and stallions who would get abducted, and her and Luna would ride to the rescue.
>She wonders who will be coming to rescue her
>Taking a good look at her captor, she wonders if she actually needs rescuing at all.
>She deserved a vacation anyway. Luna can surely handle things for a bit.
>>
File: Pinkie Pie Is Serious.png (235KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie Is Serious.png
235KB, 700x700px
>>30826424
>"Twi, starlight was the pony who freaked out and switched Celestia and Luna's qt marks on a whim, right?"
"Yes, bu-!"
>"Please, just answer yes or no until i finish, okay?"
"Okay..."
>"And not that long ago, mind controlled several of her other friends without permission because she wanted to get things done quicker?"
"...yes."
>"And before that almost shoved equestria into various bad futures because she was mad at you."
"Yes."
>"And before that semi-enslaved an entire town to an idealogy that removed their cutie marks, while keeping her own, all because a childhood friend got his cutie mark before her and went away to school?"
"Yes."
>"Twilight. I cant even begin to trust her as a -friend-, let alone as a member of the herd, the thought of telling her "no" makes me scared i'll be forced to say 'Yes' just because she wants it!"
"But she wouldn't do that, she's learnt her lesson!"
>"Whether you believe that isnt the point, the facts as i see them is that she is a highly impulsive mare that will do anything to get what she wants, and said mare has access to Love and Personality wiping spells along with the skill to combine them."
"You're really serious about this..."
>"Twilight, I've wrote my fucking will and given it to Cadence in case i suddenly start writing love poems to Starlight, i could not be more serious about this."
"You WHAT?!"
>"Your BBBFF understood completely after i said i didnt want my mind to get raped, something about trouble with his wedding day.
>>
>>30826424
I /used/ to hate glim.
Then one of you fuckers made me feel sorry for her, and suddenly she was actually kind of cute instead of merely gazing upon her being rage inducing.
She cheated by being a normal looking pony, it's nigh impossible to be a pony and not be cute.

So now I have conflicted feelings on the matter.
>>
>>30826570
YES
This is the only way I'd ever conquer Equestria
Using the powers of my heart and dick
>>
>>30825179
This guy's also getting hung up on the very human concept of being completely and entirely dedicated to ONE and ONLY one person.

I would expect that ponies (especially the mares) would have different "mental wiring" so to speak.
By this, I mean that in the intimate setting, humans more often than not are more like a loner kid who has ONE and only one friend that he truly empathizes with, where as ponies are more used to a group.
In this case, only being with one person would drive them INSANE (quite literally, they couldn't handle it and they'd go mental, possibly without even knowing why).
Additionally, mares would depend on each other far more so than any other group in their lives. They'd be more akin to that friend or two you have that you consider as close or closer than actual blood relatives/immediate family.
Throw in mutual sexual bonding with a shared mate, and you'd end up with ponies that are closer still. Humans only experience this with lovers, but ponies would experience this with their family units (all mares in the herd included). Sure siblings, loved ones, and even best of friends fight from time to time, but the closest of the close will always come back to one another.
Ponies being in a land of magic and friendship, they probably bond to this extent far more readily than humans do as well.

This also has strong basis via an evolutionary aspect, because it helps ensure that the females of a herd will fight to the death to defend the children of another mare in the herd and/or the mare, despite having no blood relation to either.

There's even precedence of men doing this sort of thing here on Earth, and it's a trained behavior no less! Close-knit military units often show a level of closeness/self-sacrifice that goes beyond that with their family, even their children and their mate.
So imagine if mares act as an equally close-knit group who are also all bound together as family and lovers.
>>
File: kaiokek.jpg (18KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kaiokek.jpg
18KB, 292x257px
>>30826665
>The world has been conquered, and it's conqueror turned into an agent of Harmony and Love in the process.
>Discord can hear the Tree of Harmony laughing it's crystal ass off deep in the Everfree.
>>
>>30826628
Keep going.
>>
>>30825277
Contact-friction welding and stir-friction welding both could use extreme vibration to bond metals better than traditional welding methods.
In fact, in stir-welding, you don't even have to heat the metal. Though the metal does heat, it doesn't reach melting temperatures.
You're literally just jamming a carbide insert into the seam of the two unconnected metal pieces and putting so much energy into moving said insert around so fast that you start to stir the (heated to a semi-solid, but not even to the point of blackening or glowing) metals together as if kneading mere putty or clay blocks together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbQH8XBgxQ
>>
>>30826628
nice
>>
File: ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.png (805KB, 1128x909px) Image search: [Google]
ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.png
805KB, 1128x909px
>>30826659
>merely gazing upon her being rage inducing.
>mfw know that feel
>mfw known that feel since the S6 premiere
>mfw still feel this way a year later
>mfw I'm conflicted on whether or not I want it to stay this way
>>
File: 1404743047186.png (112KB, 1116x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1404743047186.png
112KB, 1116x1032px
>>30826682
But what if I was always an agent of Harmony and Love?
>>
>>30826520
I don't know, if it's something both Twi and Glim want, and potentially other herdmates, they're going to try their hardest to butter you up and convince you to change your mind.

>Come on Anon, we even brought icecream!

And that's before the fun arguments start.
>>
"Come here, Nonners. Momma's tits need some lovin'."
>>
>>30825380
Well I'm bored and don't feel like writing a story about http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technology_Ball_Projection?useskin=oasis so fuck it.

>Be Luna.
>As you wake up you see your sister has began to raise her sun.
>You really wish she could lower it for five more minu-
>You notice the sun begins to lower.
>It appears -he- agrees.
>When Anonymous arrived and had the ability to move the sun the ponies quickly declared him prince of the sun and he was moved to live in the castle.
>At first you were wary of him but soon found yourself warming up to him.
>Your sister on the other hoof is, in her words: 'Busy mare who can't waste time settling down.'.
>In other words a thousand year old virgin sperg.
>She's fine with Anonymous, she's just a sperg whenever he teases her.
>Poor mare nearly had a heart attack when she walked in on him 'pleasing himself'.
>When he saw her supposedly he didn't stop.
>He just grinned at her and kept going.
>For a hour...
>She was paralyzed as she watched him put on a show for her.
>When she told you you asked a very simple question.
"Dyke why didn't you offer to help him?"
>Anon obviously took a liking to her and from the way she looked at him when she believed he wasn't paying attention she liked him.
>She just refused to act on it.
>After that day Celestia began to treat him more like a mare.
>You're pretty sure it's because she thinks if she tricks herself into seeing him as a mare then she won't sperg out.
>It doesn't work...
>Anon made his advances much more known hoping your sister would accept it.
>Again, it doesn't work...
>Going out to your balcony you prepare to see what's going to happen between the two.
>You see your sister glaring down at the balcony of the room Anonymous is staying in.
>Her horn lights up and she beings raising her sun again.
>>
>>30826874
This is a good thing. Is there more coming?
>>
>>30826874
>After it's up a bit her magic fades and she turns around to begin her day.
>Looking towards Anon's balcony you see a hand come out from the curtains and flick down lowering the sun.
>Anonymous, contrary to being a prince of it hates the sun in the morning.
>After a second or two your sister realizes that the sun is down and stomps out to the balcony.
>"Anon! Stop that you lazy stallion!"
>The hand returns from the curtain giving her what he said was "The bird".
>Your sister's horn lights again raising her sun until it is quickly slung back down by the hand.
>"Anonymous!" She shouts in a scolding tone putting her front hoofs on the railing.
>The hand then points towards her.
>At first she takes a step back.
>Then after a bit of rationalizing she steps forward hooves back on the balcony knowing Anon can only control the sun.
>"And just what are you going to do? Raise the sun?" She says with a overconfident grin.
>That grin soon turns to confusion as a green hue engulfs her flank, mainly focused on her 'sun'.
>The confusion turns to surprise as she is raised into the air by her rear.
>She tries her best to flail out of the magic, wings flapping, hooves galloping on the traction that's not there.
>After a bit of floating and flailing she calms down going limp in his hold.
>"This does not scare me Anonymous, I have wings and can fly if you release me." She says annoyance in her voice.
>Soon you notice the prince of the sun is not attempting fear tactics, but bringing her to him.
>It takes a bit for your sister to realize this.
>When she does, a devious grin show itself from the darkness of the curtains.
>The grin of a stallion who has already won and is preparing to take his reward and then some.
>It is clear what Anon wants as reward.
>Between his hate for the morning sun and his anger of your sister ignoring his advances it was only a matter of time.
>>
>>30826865
>implying ice cream could convince me to let in that mess
they could offer me Equestria and I still wouldn't want her in my herd, see >>30826628 basically covers why there would be no chance of me letting her in
>>
>>30826888
But of course. Sadly this is the end.

>>30826889
>Celestia's in a full blown panic now, her hooves flailing and wings flapping the best they can to escape the grasp on her rear.
>But Anonymous doesn't release his prize.
>He waited too long to just let it go.
>"Anon, please think about this!" She pleads, but it falls upon deaf ears.
>Her only reply is the grin getting larger.
>"I'll let you keep the sun down! Just don't do this, I need to be able to walk straight today!" She yelps.
>She begins to look around before spotting some ponies below her.
>She begins to call to them in her royal Canterlot voice.
>"HELP ME MY DEAR PONIES, PLEASE!" She calls.
>The ponies look up some even springing to action before they relies where she's going to and who has her.
>When they do, they all stop.
>Then begin to cheer.
>Whistles and hollering fills the air as the ponies are filled with joy and pride the princess and prince of the sun have found love in one another.
>"You don't need any help! Go get some princess!" One calls out.
>"Yeah! Show your colt a good time Celestia!" Another calls.
>Celestia begins looking around again for help.
>Her eyes land on you.
>"Sister, please help!" She pleads.
>A part of you wishes to help your sister but then you remember something.
>That bitch ate your peice of cake yesterday.
>You simply give your sister a smile as her answer.
>Her eyes go wide as her pupils turn to pin pricks.
>She goes to beg you but is stopped as she reaches her destination.
>You hear her within the chambers of her captor begging.
>"Anonymous please!" There's a pause before you hear her yelling again. "NotThePonutNotThePonutNotThe- AH~!" The cheers and calls get louder as her royal Canterlot moan reach their ears.
>As cheers fill the air you look to the empty 'night' sky before raising the moon, closing your window, and going back to bed.
>You wonder if his will take, and if so whether or not you'll need colt, or filly stuff.
>>
>>30826899
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to writing a long story before Fap kills me.
>>
>>30826903
Thanks for the short story here. Hope to read more of the herding story soon.
>>
>>30826889
oh my
>>
File: 1474772355603.png (701KB, 1095x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1474772355603.png
701KB, 1095x1636px
>>30826899
>pounding her ass
T R A S H
>>
File: ponuts.png (228KB, 773x472px) Image search: [Google]
ponuts.png
228KB, 773x472px
>>30826930
>not liking ponuts

Faggot
>>
>>30826982
LITERALLY A PERFECTLY GOOD VAGINA RIGHT THERE
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

So I guess I'll go Doom imp on villains or some shit. Maybe fuck a dragon?
>>
File: 1431728180800.png (62KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1431728180800.png
62KB, 500x415px
>>30827076
>Maybe fuck a dragon?
I know I would.
>>
File: why is life worth living.jpg (202KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
why is life worth living.jpg
202KB, 896x960px
>>30826982
>>
File: 781.png (338KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
781.png
338KB, 600x440px
>>30826915
That was cancelled if I remember correctly.
>>30826930
>>30826994
>>30827114
Pic related.
>>
>>30827247
He's been writing it elsewhere and just put out chapter 9 about 10 days ago.
>>
>>30825454
Anon, just ride bareback.
With their smaller size, injury shouldn't be a concern.
>>
File: 1436422417295.jpg (71KB, 1280x576px) Image search: [Google]
1436422417295.jpg
71KB, 1280x576px
>>30827076
>>30827097
Oh yes
>>
>>30826869
Oh no
Pantsu, my one weakness
>>
>>30826869
Maybe it's just me, but her bikini top makes it look like her tits are eyes.
>>
File: 1438489494556.png (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438489494556.png
92KB, 600x600px
>>30827397
Is it? How about on a pone?
>>
>>30825503
>>Teleport to some seaweed at the bottom of the ocean.
>>Teleport back without them an instant later
The sudden pressure increase would cause bubbles to form in your blood and brain, killing you (or at least leading to your death) in anywhere from 0.01 to ~5.0 seconds.
You're better off dropping them in the vacuum of space. You can go about 10 seconds in that environment without serious/permanent injury.
Limit your exposure to ~1 second, and you can just walk away with virtually zero issues (just be sure to fully exhale before you go into the vacuum or you'll burst your lungs like a balloon poked by a needle).
Additionally, you can use a pony with a magic bubble to hold in air, and teleport around the galaxy. When you find one that supports life, you can use it as a home-away-from-home where NO ONE will ever be able to reach you and your family.
Obviously, having an ENTIRE planet all to yourself would make for a pretty damn awesome vacation home.
>>
>>30826562
Actually, I got Death Lordship, but figured an even trade was worth it (because mastery of life and all subsets of is more appealing to me).
No more or less powerful, really. So it doesn't seem like too much of an abuse.
>>
>>30827405
I'm not seeing it
>>
>>30827519
Like I said, maybe it's just me. My mind makes it such that the bikini top looks like eyelids with the frilly thing on the bottom of it.
>>
>>30827430
Specifically frilly underwear. White and pink are my favorites but black is ok too
>>
File: 1502649336088.png (264KB, 2494x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1502649336088.png
264KB, 2494x1052px
>>30827565
How about pone wardrobe malfunctions?
>>
>>30827275
Where?
>>
>>30827636
On /gtpone/ on 8ch. It seems like a dead board though. Also, his pastebin is here: https://pastebin.com/u/Hawkeye88
>>
>>30826246
you could take Luna's job
>>
I have sentient weaponry
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sentient_Weaponry
My adventures would be filled with my sword talking back to me.
>>
>>30827665
That's a different person.
>>
>>30827797
Then which person are you thinking of?
>>
>>30827811
I'm thinking of HerdAnon. That's not HerdAnon, that's Hawkeye.
>>
>>30826899
>>"Anonymous please!" There's a pause before you hear her yelling again. "NotThePonutNotThePonutNotThe- AH~!"
Ugh, I hate it when people use "ponut" in first-person. Otherwise, it was an amazing story, thanks H.A.!
---
Re-write of that line for those who are like me:
>"Anonymous please!" There's a pause before you hear her yelling again. "THAT hole?! NoNoNoNONON- ~Mngha-AH~!" The cheers and calls get louder as her royal Canterlot moan reach their ears.
>>
>>30827829
Which story was it as I don't think I see one in herdanon's pastebin.
>>
>>30826930
L-lewd cartoon physics.
Her morning BM (just before leaving to raise the sun), one wipe, and BAM, instantly porn-tier clean.
Also, it's not that it's necessarily better, it's that mares are all into (at least the idea of) anal because it's taboo and stallions don't like putting it in a mare's dirtiest hole.
>>
>>30826930
>>30827890
Yeah, I'm sure mares grow out of it after getting it once or twice (even with instant deep-clean cartoon physics), but in this Celly's still a hopeless virgin and her little ponies no doubt expect nothing less than rockstar treatment for their great millennial-reign ruler's first time.
>>
Anyone know what happened to NoF?
He was going to come back every so often to put in a post here and there on his Promised Land story, but so far he seems to just be bouncing around doing nothing and occasionally posting on other boards like /k/.

NoF, we know you're not kill.
Are you okay?
>>
>>30827831
Sorry about that, I'll fix it in the bin.

>>30827888
Hey, I think >>30826915 mistakened me for someone else. The only old long story was one called RGRE and it was REALLY bad. I ended up deleting it so it's no longer there.
>>
>>30827935
NOF IS FUCKING DED

HIS CORPSE IS BEING PUPPETED AROUND LIKE SOME MACABRE PLAY
>>
>>30827440
You just have to say that there's a protective bubble around you while you teleport, to prevent things like teleporting into a wall, or arriving inside-out. There are a ton of different models to use for how teleporting from one place to another works, and your problems only apply to a very small subset.

Bring yourself and your target into the dangerous place, then only teleport yourself out. And do this all within the limited time of safety you have.

Think of it like spawn invulnerability if you want.
>>
>>30827935
Nof got a gig writing articles for a gun website so thats been his focus for awhile.
>>
>>30828187
Oh neat, what gun site is he working for?
>>
>>30828290
A website that /k/ runs.
kommandoblog.com
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nothingness_Removal?useskin=oasis
I can make things that don't exist, like anything that's ever been in fiction or the perfect waifu.
>>
New thread
>>30828386
>>30828386
>>30828386
>>
File: mlp_bait_pone.png (69KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_bait_pone.png
69KB, 405x431px
^ this is bait
>>
>>30828392
Are you retarded senpai
>>
>>30828392
kys
>>
>>30828401
>>30828484
>>30828488
Excuse you that is the official RGRE thread it says so in the description
>>
>>30827097
>>30827382
Taming dragon pussy with plasma covered dick until super heated explosive orgasm.
>>
File: 1417395858227.png (73KB, 625x311px) Image search: [Google]
1417395858227.png
73KB, 625x311px
>>30828589
Hot.
>>
>>30828392
This is why we cant have nice things
This is why we let write-fags do it
>>
>>30828779
Nigga I did it for the past two threads. A writefag hasn't done it for a week.
>>
>>30827440
>a home-away-from-home where NO ONE will ever be able to reach you and your family.
we already have a green about this
>>
>>30825283
Become the worlds most effective lumberjill.
>>
>>30826899
Fucking hahaa
>>
>>30825112
I got Canaanite Deity Physiology
>tfw become new Equestrian God
>>
>>30829155
Shit forgot link
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Canaanite_Deity_Physiology?useskin=oasis
>>
>>30825112
>each of the Mane 6 represent the Elements of Harmony
>tfw you represent HEROISM ITSELF

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Embodiment?useskin=oasis

>not being Equestria's first actual superhero with the cheesiest lines ever imagined
>>
>>30829338
I'd rather be the quiet hero that just punches villains in the face while they're monologuing.
>>
>>30828151
>You just have to say that there's a protective bubble around you while you teleport, to prevent things like teleporting into a wall, or arriving inside-out.
Traditionally, for safety teleports the guy teleporting just moves the matter in the space he's teleporting to out of the way as he arrives.
Kinda like a bomb underwater expands it's own gases creating a pocket of gas that pushes the water out of the way.
With this if you teleport into a wall, you just end up with a wall form-fitted to your body at the places where you and the wall intersect.
Of course, this gets pretty grisly if you teleport inside someone else, or something like a pressurized container (wouldn't want to end up waist-deep in some dude's backyard ~350gal home propane tank!)
>>
File: 1503259216335.jpg (86KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1503259216335.jpg
86KB, 600x612px
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Insect_Breath
>The only thing that mares, even in an RGRE herding world, will not touch with a ten foot pole
I feel pain
>>
>>30829356
I'd rather be One-Punch man.
If it pisses you off, you punch it and it dies in one hit, regardless of how powerful it is.
Even discord fears actually angering you.
(Yeah yeah yeah, 3edgy5u, cringe, much shitty memes such autistic)
>>
>>30829445
Hm, sucky power, but it gives me an idea.
I'd LOVE the power to control spiders like Antman controls ants.
Rara pesters you about clothing, BAM, spiders out of nowhere start weaving you high quality silk clothes that are formfitting/PERFECTLY tailored.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Reconstruction
I'd work as your friendly neighborhood jack of all trades guy. Quietly enjoying the fact that I could vaporize anyone and anything anytime.
I'd help ponies if they're in mortal peril.
>>
kek
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_And_Lunar_Embodiment
first try
>>
File: bonbon 9487.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon 9487.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>30825112
>>30825416.
Eternal Spring/Estrus here.

Rerolling

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chimerism

"User either has or can fuse genetically with another species, some users are able to shift between several or any species they want. Exact effects vary by individual and the species they fuse with."

Uh... lemme give this a shot...

>Anon becomes a world-class ladykiller spy, infiltrating cities and organizations that might threaten Equestria's sovreignity.
>His main function is to be an informant agent to secret agent Bon Bon, with whom he has short-lived trysts in most of the missions they meet.

>He's in a different appearance, with a different code name every mission.
>BonBon just assumes she's getting super suave over time with her come-on attempts when she's on the job.
>Central Command doesn't consider it need to know information, so they don't tell her.
>Anon thinks it's cute.
>As a result, BonBon, for all her spy expertise, doesn't know a thing.
>>
>>30829551
This is nice somebody fund it.
>>
>>30829551
I love it.
>>
>>30829551
So anon is an Animorph?
>>
>>30829551
Hah.
>>
>>30829599
That's how I imagine it, yeah.

Being stuck as a half-leopard doesn't have the same kind of charm to it. I don't think the ponies would be able to recognize him as weird.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Strong_Heart

Sooo...
Guess I'm herding the entirety of Equestria now.

This is fine.
>>
File: 1430427695935.jpg (20KB, 263x269px) Image search: [Google]
1430427695935.jpg
20KB, 263x269px
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ponut_Manipulation
Does this count as irresistible seduction, or psychic manipulation? Every mare in existence would be powerless to resist me.
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transitional_Phasing_Beam
I get fucking Omega Beams
>Show up in day court
>"You might be the Sexy Sovereign of the Sun but can you avoid my Omega Beams"
>Lower beam output to a slight zap and tease Celestia's mare bits
>Probably disintegrate some violent villain or state enemy in a show of force sometime.
>>
>>30825112
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Power_Augmentation
I don't even know what I'd do with this honestly.
>>
>>30829647
Faaaaaaaake
>>
>>30825112
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_Destruction?useskin=oasis
Damn, so basically the most effective villain possible in this world.
>>
File: 0c8.jpg (122KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
0c8.jpg
122KB, 601x500px
>>30829647
>makes up a fake link to get attention.
>>
>>30829647
Who do you think you're fooling buddy?
>>
File: 1502005789323.jpg (63KB, 672x367px) Image search: [Google]
1502005789323.jpg
63KB, 672x367px
500!
>>
>>30829686
NOPE
>>
YUP.
>>
>>30823949
>being clever enough to solve problems in ways that weren't anticipated makes you a bad player
Maybe you just know bad DMs? I love it when players come up with an unexpected solution. Barring extremes like PunPun and rules lawyering, it's great.
>>
Can I get some other names for another human? I plan on having more than one in something I'm writing.
>>
>>30829721
Bob.
>>
need new thread
>>
>>30829721
Typically people do theme naming with Anon like Incognito (Nito) and Nameless.
>>
>>30829721
Incognito, pseudonymous, nameless, John Doe, Innominate
>>
ruse cruise thread when?
>>
>>30829714
>Using a shied spell like the Destructo disks from DBZ.
>The DM let's you because you rolled a natural 20 and it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>30829714
I will happily pull retarded shit for the sake of flavour. I don't want to unbalance the game, or fuck up the flow of things.

I once had a dwarf character in a game. I was introduced as a diplomat who was kidnapped was was told I was being interrogated by the enemy. The DM (temp DM while the regular DM was busy) told me that I didn't have anything on me. My first words were "Why am I naked?". It seemed to make sense at the time.

The grand escape apparently led me to a stage, and I was told that this was basically a stripper club. The DM had said "What the hell?" to my first question and just ran with it. I had cast Disguise Self, so I was just some random naked dwarf on the stage. I got a natural 20 on the "dance for money" check, and made sure to mention I was collecting the cash for the routine I did.

Later, I said I was using that money for booze in a bar. Getting drunk, dwarven style. I figured that I could get away with getting lots of money from the stupid character introduction as long as I was using the money for getting drunk in downtime / planning time.

That character also had a spell that made a magic mount that could look like whatever I wanted as long as it was vaguely equine. So, of course I said it was a pony. The luxury cars of the middle ages because they don't bounce as high as regular horses. Also because I'm a vertically challenged dwarf.
>>
>>30829721
Anonymous
Incognito
Nameless
Pseudonym
Undefined
Censored
Cryptic
DATABASE ERROR
>>
Need a new thread. An actual new thread, not the cancer from around post 470.
>>
>>30829786
I'll start one.
>>
File: mlp charity ride lives saved.png (548KB, 952x743px) Image search: [Google]
mlp charity ride lives saved.png
548KB, 952x743px
>>30829798
Thank.

It's getting really late where I am, and I can't brain to good right now. I don't want to mess things up.
>>
>>30829798
YOU GOT FIVE MINUTES OR I'M TAKING OVER FAMPAI.
>>
>>30825883
>be friends with everyone
>friendship is magic
>become God
>>
>>30829814
>>30829814
>>30829814
new thread. keep thorax out of equestria! changelings just need some HMD
>>
>>30829785
Don't forget [REDACTED]
>>
>>30829798
Oh, add that RGR writer's resource from the last threat to the OP, or one of the pastebins, if you don't mind.

https://pastebin.com/rPC0mFur
>>
>>30829823
too late.
>>
>>30824291
Dude, for most of human history, the majority of the people on earth ate almost entirely meat free diets most of the time. And they had much, much harder lives than any of us are ever likely to.
>>
>>30830025
they also ate pretty much only grains and died as pathetic dyels at 20-30.
>>
>>30829551
>secret agent Bon Bon
You mean "Sweetie Drops"...
>>
>>30829819
Ah, I see you're a man of Euclid class as well...
>>
>>30830178
This, and they were generally like 5 foot 4 inches (162cm) for the men.
Early human farmers and vegetarian gatherers were stunted and malnourished most of the time (both not getting enough of what vitamins they needed and not getting enough calories).
Thus, they'd die off before they hit 30.
Hunters, however, tended to get injured more often, but generally got enough to eat and would pass on their genes more often (due to having more food at certain times which he could trade to a female for sex).

Fun fact: virtually EVERY plant that humans grow for food is excessively enriched with vitamins, minerals, and even certain proteins that in nature wouldn't be there.
See, nowadays, people like to be able to just eat the lawn and avoid meat, but they don't want to die at 1/3rd the normal human lifespan due to malnutrition, so farmers grow their products with shit tons of fertilizers and enriched soil so that they can sell more of it.

But hop in a time machine back to ~5000BC and try to survive off the same meat-deprived diet, and you'll look like an Auschwitz-interned holocaust survivor after a month or two.
>>
>>30825934
You really should read up on The Number Man from Worm, that's got some nice combat and precognitive capabilities.
Thread posts: 527
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.