[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Teeth Gone Gray Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
>>30812804
Please post your sheets for the 14th session of Soul Quest!
>>
File: soul14.jpg (458KB, 960x941px) Image search: [Google]
soul14.jpg
458KB, 960x941px
>>30812818
*Forgot pic related
>>
File: dLjmDB1.gif (432KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
dLjmDB1.gif
432KB, 500x359px
>>30812827
https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
>>30812827
https://pastebin.com/KC5JPUYC
>>
File: Twilight_laughing_S4E15.png (460KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_laughing_S4E15.png
460KB, 1280x720px
>>30812818
>my face whenever i think about updating my sheet

https://pastebin.com/VTQY3PfZ
>>
>>30812827
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
>>
File: goldhorns&silverhorns.jpg (896KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goldhorns&silverhorns.jpg
896KB, 1000x1000px
Alexis: 0/4
>Glavo: Fire / Sildo: Verdant Charm / Ilo: X
Pain: 0/4
>Glavo: Ogre Knight / Sildo: Flower / Ilo: Ogre
>Inured from Slashing for 5 turns
Aether: 5/4
>Glavo: Water / Sildo: Earth Elemental / Ilo: X
Fixer: 2/5
>Glavo: Lesser Canine / Sildo: Water / Ilo: Ogre

>>30812868
>>30812850
>>30812843
>>30812840
>Previous threads: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30682212 & https://mlpg.co/q/res/687100.html#q687966

Previously on Soul Quest,
The party members had made their way up from the eastern beach to the mountain holding Kachina's castle. With the Shaman's demise they were ready to make the final push to free the captured princess, and after meeting back up with Fez and Satar, tunneled their way into the castle directly to face the two powerful demons who had taken control over it. The battle had begun between the ponies and the ogre twins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk-9ihcy2R8
>>
>>30812927
>>30812850
Satar nods his head as you manage to stand, keeping his eye out over the pillar investigating the battle, "Alright. Looks like it's pretty even out there so far…"

You fire a spell on Pain Train, and the sphere this time forms successfully around his body.
>Inured from Slashing for 5 turns

>>30812868
The sword comes down on top of you, but Aether's barrier protects you from harm as it fails to pass through the shield. You grab it successfully, but the barrier forces you to let go early and you miss your mark on Silver, rolling closer to her but not hitting her
>0/4 still

Silver notices the barrier protecting you, "Huh… what's that?"

>>30812843
You fire out the orbs from behind cover at Silver, she's caught off guard as she stares at Pain, the orbs all impacting on her with explosive force as she cries out in pain
>Silver: 2/6

She turns towards the pillars as the spheres impact her, knocking one back to explode nearby
>Fixer: 2/5
"More of them!? You have GOT to be kidding me!"

>>30812840
You fire off a fire-burst, and Silver jumps to intercept it with her shield, the flames bursting and covering her shield-arm in flames, scorching her, "GAAAAH!"
>Silver: 2/5
>Gold: 9/7
>Alexis: 0/4

As you burst her with fire, Gold swings up his sword after his attack failed on Pain, running towards you, "You can shoot fire now?! Didn't have that little trick earlier..!"
Silver catches his attention, "Brother! We got two more over here!"
"I'll take care of THEM soon as I get pay-back for my damned arm!" He shouts as pulls back his sword his sword, and brings it down for another swing
>All or Nothing at Alexis
>[3+2=5]
Silver curses, instead racing over to swing her mace down on top of the newly discovered Fixer Heater, "Fine! More for me then!"
>Suppress at Fixer
>[10+1=11]
>>
test
[1d10]
>>
>>30812936
Aether sees the Silver demon running towards them, and she yells with urgency, "Fixer! Watch out!"
>>
>>30812936
>Huge 6

"Your arm? You bitchslapped me down a mountain earlier! You attacked me for just wanting to-"

She reaches over and grabs a nearby tapestry that's fallen on the floor, and pulls it tight to form a tripwire, causing Gold to trip, skid, and fall towards a pile of sharp weapons.

[1d10]
[1d10]

"TALK!"
>>
>>30812936
"Lady, lady, please!" Silver says, backing up, "Someone like you should be at home, not guarding a gate and fighting!" He says this to try to get her off-guard as he sees her swing her mace down at him.
>Road power to force re-roll on Silver
>Just take the lower roll

Fixer then turns and skedaddles as best he can.
>>
>>30813076
>Re-rolling for Silver's 10 with the Road of the Enlightened's effect
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30812936
Pain laughs at Silver, getting up as he looks to at Alexis' most recent attack,
"Hey Market, can you get me something to do that? I want fireballs."
>"Pyrotechnics? I'll see what I can do. Get up first though."
[1d10] up from helpless
>>
>>30812936
>>30813002
She initially looks for somewhere to hide and finds the hole they came out of good enough, but she also notices the beating Alexis has been taking. She sighs, then hastily casts a healing spell at her, then dives straight into the hole.

[1d10+2] Healing on Alexis
>>
>>30813084
Dodging anyway while I'm running away.
[1d10] Dodge
>>
>>30813076
You grab the nearby torn tapestry and pull it taut as Gold Horns charges at you, missing his swing as he slams it down at you. "You're so sensitive! I was just going to crack you open and see if any Souls fell out, but you kept running away like a coward!" He screams as he is sent flying by the impromptu trip-wire in to a nearby collection of weapons, impaling him harshly as he lets out a fierce roar. "AAAGGH! Damnit!"
>Gold Horns: 4/5

He groggily stands up and stares furiously at you as he re-grabs hold of his sword, and makes another daring charge to cut you down
>Suppress on Alexis
[1d10+2]

>>30813112
>>30813076
>>30813002
Fixer's attempts to appease the crazy silver ogre lady unfortunately falls on deaf ears, "Ha! Jokes on you, this IS my home now! So I can do both!" She shouts as she chases after the red unicorn, following him into the tunnel Fez and Satar had dug upwards into the castle.

"Running away?! Not on my watch! Fight me like a pony!" She demands as the mace comes down, shattering the titles and rock near the ground by Fixer as the resulting blast sends him helpless (0/4) and tumbling down the tunnel, Silver peering in from above as she approaches, "So THIS is how you little rats snuck in here...?"
>>
>>30813184
>>30813097
>2
As Pain attempts to stand up, he sees Gold Horns standing up from his pile of weapons, the gilded Ogre spotting Pain about to stand up as he grabs at one of the many weapons digging into him, and throws it at Pain's shoulder, Gold horns shouting, "You STAY DOWN! I'll get to you in a second!" The weapon's handle hits like a metal slug, causing harsh pain and prevents you from getting up
>0/3

>>30813105
You cast your healing spell at Alexis successfully, bringing her back up to 6/5 as the magic works on her injuries.

However, as you hide down there in the hole, you see that Fixer has also ran down the tunnel, escaping Silver as her attention is suddenly brought to you instead as she chases the red unicorn. "Hmmmm? Magic.... were YOU the one who put that spell on the big one?! I'll take care of you first, then..." she cries, as the mace comes down on top of you next
[1d10+1] Cleave on Aether
>>
>>30813184
>>30813190
She watches Fixer come into her hole heh with an at first blank expression on her face, but then she hears what Silver has to say.

"Aah! No! Nope!" is her reply. High key freaking out, she tries to figure out what to do now to avoid getting more hurt than she already has been. Humming uncalmly, she looks left, then right, then decides on doing something. Her horn glows, and the dirt sides of the tunnel begin to shift as she attempts to plug the hole with it, compacting it to keep the pain away.

[1d10+3] Telekenesis, plugging up the hole
>>
>>30813184
The ghost looks down as her side and robe are healed by Aether's glowing magic, before seeing Gold barreling towards her, keeping her tapestry pulled tight as Gold trips over it.

"Oooh." she winces as he impales himself on the many smaller weapons.

And then he gets up. Her eyes go wide as she rolls out of the way of his strike, landing near her sword on the ground. She picks it up, and brings it down on the chain supporting a nearby chandelier.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30812936
[1d10] Forgot Regeneration roll for Gold Horns
>>
>>30813184
Fixer throws a hammer at Silver's face. "Ahh, get outta here get outta here!"
>>
>>30813321
[1d10]
>>
>>30813190
"Well if I can't get the gold medal, I'll keep going for Silver!"

Pain says, rolling away from the golden demon, grabbing to trip the legs of the Silver one.

Tumble [1d10+1] DC-1 Damage+2
(1/2?)
>>
File: giphy.gif (578KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
578KB, 278x278px
>>30813337
>DC-1 makes the 5 hit

"In fact, I'll be serving you tonight. This beating will be served on a Silver platter, and the main course will be these hooves!"

>The Mighty: often called Nobles or Warriors, are aligned with the direction North, the concept of Matter and sturdy Foundations, the time of Night, and the Winter. Once an encounter, the Mighty can transform a success into a critical success. This is declared after the success is made.
>>
>>30813303
The strike just barely cuts against your leg as you roll past (1/5), but you successfully cut the chain to the chandelier hanging above as it falls down from the cieling to impact on Gold Horn's head, crashing down as he lets out another loud roar, "AAGGH! Stop... dodging, damnit!" He shouts.

>You notice as he moves to take the chandelier off his head, many of the cuts and bruises he had gotten from the pile of weapons stabbing him are starting to close up
>9/4

>>30813321
>>30813332
>>30813266
Fixer stands back up (5/4) in the hole as he tosses the hammer directly at Silver's face, impacting hard and crunching her nose as she staggers back, "AAAGH!".

Aether's magic gathers the rocks from the tunnel and the area around its exit into a flurry of stone and rubble that knocks aside her mace, causing it to go wide and destroy an entire pillar to bits as the tunnel closes up. "No! You yellow-bellied excuses for equines, what are you doing?!" She shouts as she claws and scratches at the closing tunnel, trying to reach at Aether and Fixer, "Get out here or I'll..."
>Tunnel closed up, Silver can't get in though Fixer and Aether can leave when ready
>>
>>30813507
>>30813359
>>30813303
As Silver tries to claw her way through the rapidly closing tunnel, she looks up, finding a donkey flying straight from her legs from the rolling Pain Train getting back up from helpless
>5/3

"GAH!" She cries out as you wrap around the thick legs of the silver ogress, sending her slamming down into the ground with a large shaking 'THUD' to the floor of the castle, "AGAGH! FRIGGIN.... that hurt..." she complains as her mace slams down against the tile, sending a magical blast aimed at Alexis
>Retaliate will hit at the end of this turn: 8 hits
>[1d10] Silver, on the ground, tries to get back up
>Silver: 0/4

As Pain trips Silver up, he manages to nab Gold Horn's attention. "Hey! Who the fuck do you think you are knocking around my sister, ugly?! Get over here..." Gold Horns screams as he throws off the chandelier Alexis dropped on him, and makes a full on charge for the Pain Train with a straight forward stab
[1d10+2] All or Nothing on Pain Train
>Gold Horns actually at 8/4
>>
>>30813507
Fixer concentrates and revs up a salvo of Homing Magic.
[1d10] Homing Magic
>>
>>30813514
>>30813507
>"He can regenerate?" she thinks to herself, moments before Silver's blast flies her way. Unfortunately, the ghost girl is standing right in front of Gold Horns.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>Fluffing my attack this turn as Retaliate accidentally hitting us both in Silver's stupidity.
>>
>>30813518
"Wait wait wait!" she says to Fixer, seeing him conjuring up some offensive magic.

"Let's, ah, think this through..." she says, a little nervous.
>>
>>30813599
She looks up at the hole she's just plugged up, the only source of light coming from the glow of Fixer's horn.
>>
>>30813599
"Sure, what're you thinking about?"
>>
>>30813651
"Uhh... I was hoping you could come up with an idea..." she says, still looking up. All that can be seen down here are their eyes.

"Oh, uh, how about we..." she puts a hoof to her chin, "use the rocks to push the silver demon back? Combine our magic."
>>
>>30813699
"Eh, sure, let's try that," he says, cooling his magic down.
>>
>>30813514
Pain looks to Market, now that he's back up.
"Got anything fire ball-y yet?"
>"I've got a torch, will that do?" Market says, tossing it to Pain
"Hmmm, I can work with this... Got any of your scotch around?"
>"Well of course, but why do you want it? You don't drink during a match, let alone on camera!"
"Trust me. Got an idea."
>Market tosses the same decanter seen when he was approached by extraterrestrial agents earlier to Pain.
Pain immediately takes a big swig, prompting a shout from Market,
>"Don't waste that, it's expensive!"
Pain offers a scotch-filled grin, before holding the torch infront of his face, spitting it out.

>o DQs: Triple M sneaks a foreign object into the battle for Pain Train to use in battle. Till the end of the combat, Pain Train gains a masterwork weapon with one free point he can assign from the Masterwork weapon skill. Fists of Fury does not affect the use of this weapon, but it disappears at the end of combat.
Homemade Fire Breath: Masterwork Weapon; Great, Fire

the plume of fire aims towards Silver, but arches towards Gold as well.
Cleave 2 [1d10+2] DC-1, CritDC -1, Fire (autocrit), +2 DMG
>>
>>30813756
>>30813507
"Alright, here we go..." she says as her own horn starts to light up and the rocks plugging the tunnel being to rumble.

[1d10+3] Telekenesis, attacking Silver with the rocks
>>
>>30813783
*No DQ's
>>
File: Fire-Breathing-in-Real-Time.gif (3MB, 800x362px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Breathing-in-Real-Time.gif
3MB, 800x362px
>>30813599
>>30813638
>>30813518
Fixer's spell takes time to charge as the glowing spheres prepare themselves in the cover of the tunnel. The sounds of fighting still come through the rubble plugging up the tunnel, and as you two converse, the rubble contorts around you as Satar and Fez work their way through the stone.

"How do you do..." Satar says simply, falling onto his side after coming out of the tunnel's cieling. "It's getting pretty rough in there, but I saw Sir Pain Train taking down Silver just a few seconds ago, she's away from the tunnel.

>>30813579
The magical blast shoots out from Silver's mace and impacts against Alexis, the magical energies sending her flying into Gold Horns as well who is stung by the same blast. The magical energies turn you helpless as it sends you flying back, but it also strikes Gold
>0/4
>Gold Horns: 8/2
"GAAGH! Where do you think you're aiming that thing, you idiot?!" He cries out as he keeps on charging towards Pain

>>30813783
Pain holds up the fiery torch in front of his face, breathing out in front of it after taking the huge swig of scotch to let loose a torrent of flame directly in Gold and Silver's faces, the great flames dancing around them all and scorching both of them intensely as the two twins wail in agony.

"FIRE! FIRE!" Gold Horns shouts, trying to pat down the spurted flames on his body as his sword drives home on Pain Train, the huge blade hitting against Aether's sparkling barrier and doing no damage to the powerful donkey. "What?! No, NO!". He falls over onto his side, dragging himself closer to Silver as the flames start to tar his golden body black.
>Gold Horns at 0/1
>>
>>30813934
>>30813915
>>30813783
>>30813790
>>30813651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGD8x4BiLg
Silver, like-wise, is enveloped by the flames, scorching her and tarnishing her body as she rolls around in pain, only compounded as Aether's magic telekinesis sends several rocks flying at her, injuring her further as the flames from Pain Train's attack spreads
>Silver at 0/1

As she's covered with flames, Silver's eyes open wide, and she springs up to her feet in a hurry
>Road of the Spirited: Get up automatic/instant once per combat.
"GAAAAGH! No! No way is this happening. Not after we came this far. Not after we took over the whole island!" She cries out, reaching down to help her brother up.
>"I.... *cough* agree entirely." Gold Horns growls as he feels the flames spreading, trying to take his sister's hand to bring him up for one last stand
>I Can Still Stand
[1d10+1] Attempt of Silver to pull Gold Horns up
>Silver uses Protect on Gold: Takes all damage for a target until the end of next turn (2 turns total). Neither can be rendered helpless in that time, but the knight becomes helpless afterwards if the target would have become helpless during Protect’s duration.
>>
>>30813939
>Fire: A target rendered helpless by a fire attack has a reduced chance of recovering (DC +1), and especially flammable targets take ongoing wounds. Fire spells can be used to warm and burn objects and the environment.
>Technically invincible but dunno if they're gonna take ongoing wounds.

Pain hands the decanter back to his manager, running forward,

"I'm going for the pin!"

he attempts to hold Gold down, despite his size.
[1d10+1] Tusslin'
>>
>>30813934
>>30813939
Alexis is sent flying, landing on her side from the impact of the blast. She pushes herself up to her knees, just in time to see Pain breath fire over the two Demons, who scream and recoil.

>"I....I can do this. We're so close..." she thinks to herself, using her sword to push herself back up to standing.

>"I can do this I can do this I can do this I can do this.."

She thinks to herself before leaping at the Demons.

>RotS
>Expansive: Great

She swings her blade at their necks.

[1d10] Crits 9+ Critfails 2-
>>
>>30813939
"Ooh jeez!" Fixer hefts up a rock with telekinesis and hurls it at Silver.
[1d10] Hurl
>>
>>30813939
Aether pokes her head out of the reopened hole and sees that the plan worked. She sighs in relief, then sees Pain struggling with Gold, and she casts an invigorating spell on him to strengthen him.

[1d10+2] Heal on Pain
>>
>>30814002
You dive at the black, scorched Gold Horns as he lies down on the ground, and looks up in concern as you race to pin him down. However, Silver positions herself to block the oncoming dive, grunting as your body impacts against her torched skin instead. Her body begins to break apart, the blackened skin bleeding profusely as she's staggered by the blow.
"URrrk! C-come on, Gold, work with me here..."
>Silver Horns: 2/1

Gold is successfully pulled up (9/1), and grabs at his sister's dropped mace, gripping it tightly. "I'm up! I'm ready!"

>>30814004
As you charge at the two ogres, Silver catches you coming at them at high speeds, and brings up her shield to block your sword from Gold. "Watch out!"

The sword slashes through her shield entirely, cutting it in twain along with part of her arm as she catches it on her body to spare Gold. She coughs up blood, the charred Silver Horns looking on with desperations. "D-damnit... Gold..."
"NO!" Gold Horns shouts, "Just keep fighting, we'll kill them all! Just hang in there."

>>30814018
The rocks are flung at Silver and impact against her, causing more injuries along her blackened body as she tries to keep protecting Gold Horns.

>>30814051
Your healing spell goes out and works its magic on Pain Train, healing him up to 5/4 as his wounds close up.
>>
>>30814175
>>30814051
>>30814018
>>30814004
>>30814002
>Silver Horns: 0/0
Meanwhile, Paladin grabs at his sister's mace, and interlocks his free arm with Silver's as he growls in anger. "This is it! We've all had our fun, ponies, but this is where this game ends! Prepare yourself! GOLD HOOOORNS!"
Silver Horns cries out, "SILVER HOOOOORNS!"

The two Ogre Siblings begin to spin about each other, creating a miniature tornado of the two twisting around one another as they begin attacking both Alexis and Pain in a flurry of attacks.
"TWIN DEMON HURRICAAAAAANE!"
[1d10+1] Silver Cleave (Alexis and Pain)
[1d10+3] Gold Cleave (Alexis and Pain)
>Gold's Paladin Soul activates: +1 weapon or unarmed attacks when 3 or less Wounds remaining.
[1d10] Gold attempts to Regen
>>
>>30814188
Pain looks at the attack, deciding to jump out of the way.

"Now to set up my finisher!"
[1d10] dodge
>>
>>30814188
Fixer pulls his hat off and pulls out a 'slick fluid,' squirting it at Gold and Silver's feet to get them to lose their footing and trip!
[1d10] Hat Magic Conjure
[1d10] Squirting
>>
>>30814188
Seeing what the pair are doing, she looks quickly to Alexis and Pain to see if they would be protected from their attack. Pain still has a bubble of protection surrounding him, but Alexis is defenseless, and so she casts her protective magic on her.

[1d10] Inure on Alexis from sharpy sharps
>>
>>30814175
"Fuck!" she says, rolling over Silver's shoulder and hitting the ground, skidding on her shoes as she holds her blade out in front of her as Silver blocks her strike.

As they set up the Twin Demon Hurricane, she looks on in awe.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshit!" she turns in a panic and tries to outrun it.

[1d10] Dodge!
>>
>>30814231
>>30814263
The Twin Demon Hurricane spins around rapidly as the two ogre-demons turn themselves into a buzz-saw of death, slashing and bashing with their weapons against Alexis and Pain in a flurry of non-stop blows.
>"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!"
You hear the two demons crying out as the impacts land, Aether's barrier absording the sword strikes for Pain and Alexis' natural quickness managing to let her avoid the majority of the blows, but in the end enough strikes hit to heavily damage one and send the other helpless
>Pain 0/3
>Alexis 1/4

"HAHAHAHAH! We're doing it! We're gonna win....!"

>>30814260
>>30814238
Aether's protective magic gets cut off from hitting Alexis successfully by the spinning cyclone of weapons and ogre, but as Fixer busts out a slippery substance from his hat, he successfully douses the ground in it, causing both ogres to slip up and their arms break looks of each other. Silver goes skidding down towards a pillar near Alexis where she impacts hard, not moving afterwards save for miniature, pathetic writhing. She seems unable to continue the fight after being split up from her brother.
>Silver: 0/0, (not dead yet though)

(1/2)
>>
>>30814324
Meanwhile, Gold Horns is sent sliding away towards the center of the chamber, his regeneration kicking in and healing some of his wounds (9/2) as he skids to a stop, shaking his head as he looks around. "Silver?!" he shouts, angrily looking at her prone form as he closes his eyes, and growls. "Rrrrrrrrrr-ggg...... AAAAAAAAAGH!" He lets out a blood-curtling howl, and takes a huge leap up towards the cieling of the chamber, towards the chain that holds Kachina's cage aloft. "You want your princess so bad?! You can have her!"

Grabbing hold of the chain, he snaps it loose with a bite of his massive teeth, and as he falls, he swings the improvised ball & chain that is her cage with incredible proficiency and might, swinging it around in huge arcs aiming at all the structures of the castle to send tons of debris falling down on everyone nearby. "You're not going to leave here alive, ponies, if it's the last thing we do! Take this, and know what it means to fight a DEMON! HAAAAAAAAA!"
[1d10+3] Cleave 4 (Alexis, Aether, Pain, Fixer)
>Road of the Mighty: If success, it will autocrit
>>
>>30814334
She yelps as he takes Kachina's cage and swings it around, and she tries to cast a spell on herself to protect herself from it.

[1d10+2] Inure from blunt force
>>
>>30814334
Pain winces, Tumbling towards Gold
Tumble [1d10+1] DC-1 Damage+2
"I've already fought demons before!"
>>
>>30814334
Fixer runs further back into the tunnel as he sees Gold swing the cage around, getting out of his range.
>>
>>30814372
[1d10+2] Inure from blunt force, using Road of the Wise to roll twice
>>
>>30814397
[1d10] running away I guess
>>
File: TirSo7u.jpg (65KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
TirSo7u.jpg
65KB, 851x315px
>>30814324
The ghost is struck hard in the back with the heavy mace, sending her flying through a marble pillar, collapsing it. She lays on her stomach, staring at the ground before Silver coming roaring down next to her.

>"Why is this so hard?"
>"I should be home right now. In bed."

"Rrrrrrrrrrrragh!" she screams, standing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrC_n5hUDKs

"That is IT! I so am sick of tired of this fucking day and this planet!"

She runs forward across the palace floor, over the broken tile. Several pieces of ceiling land on her, striking into her astral body as Gold continues shaking the hero's cage about.

She jumps into the air, soaring as her sword vanishes and is replaced by a baseball bat, just as the great green flail flies her way.

*THWACK*

She slams hard against the cage, sending it flying towards Gold's face, screaming back at him.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!"

[1d10]
[1d10]
>Ethereal Weapon to swap
>>
>>30814491
[1d10] Huge
>>
>>30814397
>>30814423
The ball and chain hits against many pillars that send tons of debris crashing down around everyone, Fixer and Aether attempting to avoid the carnage. Aether manages to raise up a barrier just in the nick of time to prevent a cave-in on the tunnel from crashing down around her, though Fixer is caught up in the rubble as you both take to hiding back inside the tunnel for cover
>Fixer 0/3
>Aether 5/4

>>30814382
You roll up successfully from the series of blows in the hurricane and roll straight into an attack, tumbling straight into Gold's gut as he blurts out in pain from the deep indention your hooves push into his charred and broken body
>Gold Horns: 6/2

"GAACCK! N-none like me! Me and my sister... we're gonna rule the entire Tainted world, you hear me?!" He shouts as he swings the cage directly at you to knock you off, sending you back down to the ground with the cage right on top of you. Within the green glowing orb, you can see the thin silhouette of a mare in a dress, still despite the intense jostling she must be receiving. It is gone in a moment though as he picks it up to swing again
>0/2
(1/2)
>>
>>30814559

>>30814491
You take up your ethereal bat and swing hard at the cage that Gold Horns throws at you, the bat cracking loudly as it the ball is sent flying directly back at him. He winces, pulling along the chain in a hurry as its path is directed back at him, but he watches with horror as his impromptu re-direction lands it on top of his sister, crushing Silver's spine. His eyes open wide, and jaw opens in horror, "GR---Nnnn-NOOOOO! DAMNIT, DIEEEEEE!" He shouts as he swings the chain back up in a counter-attack, picking up off the ground to slam at Alexis mid-air, slamming into her but keeping her aloft with a powerful strike
>0/2

He brings the chain back for another swing, turning it about in his hand several times before eying both Pain and Alexis,
"Haaaah... .haaah.... others.... probably died in that hole.... you're the only ones left. FOUR ponies... I'll be a legend...!"
With that, he swings the chain-ball back down, aiming for Alexis and Pain once more
[1d10+3] Cleave 2
>>
>>30814559
[1d10] recover
>>
>>30814568
get up i guess [1d10]
>>
>>30814559
Once the tunnel fills with rubble, Aether hyperventilates in her bubble, now covered in debris. It takes her a few seconds to calm herself down, then she uses her magic to get herself out of the tunnel and above ground. She looks around for that unicorn that was just by her side, but doesn't find him.

"Fixer? Fixer!" she yells as she looks around the hall, but she also sees Pain and Alexis both in bad shape. She looks from one to the other as Gold comes in to attack the two, and she hastily chooses Alexis to heal.

[1d10+2] Heal on Alexis
>>
>>30814635
"Grarghargh."
>>
>>30814649
After casting her spell on Alexis, her eyes widen as she hears something (other than settling rubble) coming from the caved in tunnel. She turns back to the hole and with her magic tries to lift some of the rubble out to get to Fixer.

>Not rolling, has no effect in game
>>
>>30814635
>>30814568
The ghost girl is struck hard with the ball, sending her flying through the air, ultimately crash-landing next to Aether.

"Ow." she says, looking up at Aether from the ground.

[1d10] Remove Helpless
>>
>>30814704
She pauses her frantic magic-digging to look at Alexis blankly.

After a beat, she says to her, "That must have hurt," deadpanning unintentionally.
>>
>>30814635
>>30814649
>>30814589
Fixer is still unfortunately caught on some rubble from the cave-in, but Aether begins moving some of the rubble off of him in an attempt to make it easier for him to stand up.

>>30814704
>>30814679
Alexis comes crashing down next to Aether after the ball collides into her, however at this close proximity, Aether's magic arcs out and successfully heals Alexis, who is healed up to 7/3 by the magical spell (still helpless however). Just outside of the tunnel entrance, you can also can see Gold Horns, swinging Kachina's cage around in another attempt to slam down on them both...

>>30814612
As you move to stand up (5/2), You see several of the closed up wounds on Gold Horns re-open, and the black ogre lets out a cough of blood as he falls to his knees, dropping the ball on his back and causing a severe spine-tingling *SNAP* to sound out as he kneels in pain, "AAAGH! Not yet... just a bit more... just a bit more!"
>Gold Horns: 1/2
[1d10] He attempts to Regen

As Alexis is shot out of sight, Gold Horns turns to look at Pain Train, coughing as he wipes some blood away from his chin. "Just you.... and me then... shrimp..." the twelve-foot tall monstrosity spins up the chain/ball again, rushing at you in a final charge. "Hope you're ready!!!!"
[1d10+3] All or Nothing
>>
>>30814730
"Not really. Can't feel pain." she says, nonetheless still having a face painted with shock at the heavy hit.

>still laying flat on her back.
>>
>>30814759
"Oh. Why do I heal you, then?" she asks, her head tilted to the side.
>>
>>30814741
Fixer flails in place.
[1d10] ricola
>>
>>30814741
>As Alexis is shot out of sight...
*As Alexis is shot down nearby...
>>
>>30814741
"Shrimp's not on the menu. You're gonna be eating ass!"

Pain let's go a bout of flame from his nostrils and punches Gold in the gut.

>Cleaving Silver's corpse for the bonus
Cleave 2 [1d10+2 DC-1, CritDC -1, Fire (autocrit), +2 DMG
>>
>>30814814
goddamnit ruined my punchline with fucking up the roll [1d10+2]
>>
>>30814771
>>30814741
"Because I'm not invincible. I think." she says grabbing Aether's hoof to pull herself back to her feet.

[1d10] Remove Helpless.
>>
>>30814828
She reaches out to pull Alexis up, a simple enough task to do, and only says, "Huh," in response. She then takes out her travel sized notepad and pen out of her cloak (her saddlebags still in Fixer's car) and, ignoring everything that's been going on, writes this barely noteworthy piece of information down in it.
>>
>>30814741
>>30814814
After she finishes writing her notes down, she remembers that they're still in a battle. Oh, right. She looks to the demons and sees Pain still at it, and still looking pretty battered. She casts a protective spell on him to keep him from getting even more injured.

[1d10+2] Inure from blunt force on Pain
>>
>>30814772
Fixer manages to stand up in the tunnel (5/3) after enough rubble is picked up off of him, ready for battle.

>>30814828
Alexis manages to help you back up from helpless, standing at 7/3

>>30814814
>>30814868
>>30814828
You drive your fist hard into the gut of Gold Horns, causing a huge indent to come out the other side as he grunts in pain, bending over and letting out a gush of blood from his mouth as you slam your hoof into him. "Y-yeah... after I get done cooking you over a skillet, you bastard!" Gold Horns shouts out as he takes the chain and and ball and brings it down to slam on top of him, however it bounces against an sparkling barrier that Aether throws up just in the nick of time, absorbing the brunt of the blow
>3/2

"WHAT?! Where...." Gold Horns then takes notice to Aether and Alexis nearby, picking up his chain again and swinging it at them nearby, "Damnit, they're STILL not dead?! How!?"
[1d10+3] Cleave 2, Alexis and Aether
>Gold Horn's Regeneration kicks in, and several of the wounds on his chest close up, though several more remain
>9/3
>>
>>30814923
Fixer hurls his hammer at Gold!
[1d10]Hammer
>>
>>30814923
>>30814903
Pain winks to Aether
"I'm tough meat, and you've yet to tenderize me yet. You're the one getting cooked!"
transcending the original use of his fire-based weapons, Pain's hooves catch fire as he punches Gold, Market's horn lighting up in the background as he commentates over the match.
Cleave 2 [1d10+2] DC-1, CritDC -1, Fire (autocrit), +2 DMG
>>
>>30814923
Alexis looks up as he raises the ball at them.

"What does it take to-"

She is about to say 'kill this guy' before he says it first.

"Glavo: Sokatsui!" she shouts, firing a blue fireball at his chest as he brings the orb down.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>Die damn you
>>
>>30814952
"Oh, haha..." she chuckles when Pain winks at her.

>>30814923
Aether sees the demon coming at her again and yells, "Not again!" before trying to get out of the way as quickly as she can.
>>
>>30814923
>>30814942
She hears rubble moving and heavy breathing from the tunnel, and she turns to find Fixer now free from his earthly bondage.

"Fixer! There you are!"

She notices he doesn't look so good, as well, and she comments, "You don't look so good."

After a brief pause, she says, "Oh, right," and casts a healing spell on the unicorn.

[1d10+2] Heal on Fixer
>>
>>30815000
(Aether is kind of far from the tunnel now, trying to hide behind one of the pillars that honestly won't be enough to protect her, so she's yelling from the pillar to Fixer and casts her spell from afar.)
>>
>>30815000
"Thanks for the assistance," he groans aloud as he pulls back his hammer with telekinesis.
>>
File: sc33.jpg (29KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
sc33.jpg
29KB, 438x360px
>>30814952
>>
>>30815016
"You're welcome," she shouts back from her hiding place.
>>
>>30814942
After coming out of the tunnel, you take your hammer and sling it at the massive demon-ogre, its strong metal impacting against his long, curved horn. As it hits, he reels back, dropping the chain to Kachina's cage as he reaches up in pain, grabbing at his forehead, "GAAAAAH!" He screams before you see a crack appear in the line of the horn. After a few moments, the crack spreads, and Golden Horns' trade mark horn snaps off, flying up into the air and away from its owner.
"MY HORN!"
>Gold Horns: 5/3

>>30814961
You fire a blue fire-ball at his chest, where upon impact it bursts widely across his upper-body, his already torched skin covered with blue flames as the bursting fire-ball sets him alight, causing him to take several step backwards as he fights the flames. "AAAGGGH! Damnit.... it wasn't supposed to be this way. We were supposed to be legends!"
>Gold Horns: 5/1

>>30815000
>>30814961
Aether casts her healing on Fixer as he comes out from the tunnel, fixing him up to 5/4 as his wounds close. However, as you heal him up, the chain/ball to Kachina's cage was let loose by Gold Horns, and comes crashing down nearby, the impacting blast from it falling near you hitting both the mares
>Alexis: 0/2
>Aether: 0/3 (May roll Huge to stay at 1/4)
>>
File: Ngbbs4b7846bc85f91.gif (21KB, 121x214px) Image search: [Google]
Ngbbs4b7846bc85f91.gif
21KB, 121x214px
>>30815050
>>30814952
"Yoiu.... YOU-!"
After his horn is broken and his body alight with blue flame, Pain Train moves in for the finishing blow, friction sparking up heat along his hoof as he drives it upwards into Gold Horn's charred jaw. You hear bones crack as it collides with his face, and your Ogre-like strength ends up sending him flying upwards towards the roof of the chamber, blowing into the top of it in a flurry of fire before he begins crashing down, a small crater appearing where he lands in the chamber as he shakes the foundation of the castle one last time.
>0/0

He lets out a cough, black smoke appearing out of his mouth as he turns to look at the ponies who defeated him, unable to move a muscle of his ash-like body. "Y-you're.... really.... something else.... gah.... d-amn..." he says as his head lists to the side, and his body begins dissipating as a breeze works its way in from the broken window, scattering his body to ashes over the floor.

>Combat over!
>>
File: Post-combat Pain.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Post-combat Pain.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>30815055
>Market Margin pulls out a bell and hits it with Fixer's hammer, signaling the end of the match.
>"And the winner is..... PAAAAAAAIN TRAAAAAAIN."
Pain walks up to ashes, crossing his hooves,
"Sorry to make an ash out of you."
He stares tough-like for a moment-longer, before both him and Market start laughing.
>"Eating ass? That's not gonna get past the censors."
"Oh please, they let one by once in awhile. Besides, It was a great time for it. How about it?"
>"You still used my scotch."

the two of them going to help people up
"Up and at'em now."
>>30815011
>>30814961
>>
>>30815050
>>30815093
She yelps as she's knocked back by the impact, and she lays on the ground motionless before she rouses herself and sees Pain Train offering a hoof to help her up. She takes it, and without too much effort, she's right back up, though with at least a few bruises.

"Thank *you*," she says now to Pain.
>>
>>30815050
Alexis lays still on the floor from where the shockwave knocked her, looking up at the ceiling, arms spread wide as Pain finishes the Demon off.

She exhales, breathing heavily for a few moments.

"Wooooooooooooooo!" she yells out where she lies.

As MMM reaches for her hoof, she looks at him with a slightly shellshocked expression, raising a hoof to say no.

"No. No I think I'm good here. Just going to." she breathes heavily in between every word, out of excitement, not need for air.

"Oh my gods." she sets her hooves over her face, laughing with relief.
>>
>>30815128
>"Alright kid, take your time. Hard part's over hopefully."
>>30815121
"Used to a little help from Market during battle, thanks for helping me not die multiple times. I noticed."
>"Hey Aether" Market shouts from where Alexis is laying, "Wanna figure out the princess now?"
>>
>>30815137
"Oh, you're welcome," she says, "That's what friends do, right?"

Her ears flip up to hear Market calling for her, and she walks over to him and Alexis.

>>30815128
She looks at Alexis, who's still laying on the floor.

"What are you laughing about, now?" she asks, apparently oblivious to the absence of a couple of certain characters.
>>
>>30815093
>>30815128
>>30815157
Pain Train and MMM move to help up Aether and Alexis after the battle finally subsides, Aether standing back up (5/4) and Alexis taking her time on the floor. As you all convene, you hear the earth begin to shift, and from nearby in the tunnel emerges Fez and Satar, looking a little scuffed up from second-hand damage during the scuffle.
Fez lets out a gasp, "By the Four... I... I can't remember I saw something that crazy. It was damned exhilarating!"
Satar, eyes wide open, bows his head in thanks, "That it was... I wish I could have taken part, though, given my status, I probably would have just gotten in the way." He lets out a laugh, rubbing behind his metallic neck, "Don't know even if I were at full strength I could make much difference. Numeri... I really hope I get to become one someday."

They both take a look at Kachina's glowing green cage, "There she is..." Satar says reverently. "Triple M is right, the hard part should be over. All that's left is to open her prison and free the Princess."

>As you all converse, nearby you see out of Silver's crushed body, and Gold's ashes spreading to the winds, several glowing orbs begin shining out of their remains, Souls released by the defeated Demons as reward for the fierce battle.

>>Souls Collected
>Gold Horns:
Paladin Class Soul
Troll
Lesser Canine
Bear
Lesser Tree
Fruit
Sand Elemental

>Silver Horns
+1 Lesser Canine Soul
Fire Elemental
Earth Elemental
Flower
Mouse
Rhinoceros
>>
>>30815203
>[PAUSED]
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.