[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone believe Discord is immortal? Do they forget,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why does everyone believe Discord is immortal? Do they forget, he was a statue for 1000 years, and thus did not age? He's got a white beard + eyebrows, and is slightly wizened in appearance. For all we know, he's like 60 years old biologically.
>>
>>30811412
>"I haven't walked this far in millennia!"
He's easily over a thousand years old.
>>
>>30811412
>fluttercucks this mad
He's breeding her with his BIG CHAOS COCK right now and you can do nothing about it.
>>
My headcanon is that Discord can take form of anything he wants and he uses this as his standard form because it's chaotic. goat, chicken, dragon etc. mix
>>
>>30811415
Oh fuck, I guess he is old. Huh.

When was the first time we were privy to this? I feel like there was no mention of his age during RoH, and people definitely thought he was immortal as soon as he was introduced.
>>
>>30811434
>chicken

It's an eagle claw, though rooster might fit his personality better as he is pretty cocky.
Do you think he just randomly swaps his body parts out with other animals every few decades just to mix things up?
>>
>>30811412
Why does everyone assume that beings who have lived for thousands of years without any sign of aging are going to die of old age? Also why does everyone assume that Celestia is going to give Equestria over to Twilight? What do you think she's going to do make Twilight Queen of Equestria and then go on a thousand year vacation in the Baaahamas? Being the Princess of Equestria isn't her occupation it's her life.
>>
>>30811438
"you ponies are just the most fun I've had in eons"
-Discord, Season 2 episode 2, Return of Harmony
>>
>>30811438
>>30811547
Actually, while not direct, you already have a timeline in part 1. Celestia said she and her sister defeated him after discovering the elements. Thus you can already make the connection that since Luna was banished for one thousand years by Celestia, it stands to reason Discord is over 1000 years old. Plus he had his own rule over the land for however long.

Though one thing could be debated. When he refers to how old he is, he could just be referring to how long he's been on the planet, in stone or not. So he could be mortal and putting on airs.

The one thing I hinge the immortal bet on is because he's the only draconequus we know of existing and he's the spirit of chaos, a spirit we now know for a fact will disappear without chaos keeping him tied to the physical plane, so he's similar to gods/youkai that exist on faith and natural energies, which would make him immortal of the invulnerable type, not the invincible type.
>>
>>30811645
Fair enough.
>>
>>30811412
If he was 60-80 then he wouldn't have a black mane. His beard and eyebrows are white because he is partly a goat.

They woudn't ship elder character with Fluttershy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.